PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone buy an account with black units?

Unregistered
02-10-2016, 03:02 AM
I'm wondering if anyone would pay to buy an account with black unit(s), how much would it cost in your opinion and it's it allowed to sell them here?

soranokira
02-10-2016, 03:11 AM
there are people who will buy but as for exact price you'll have to discuss with those willing to buy. I have seen offers of $100~$170, and even $500.

lolix
02-10-2016, 03:11 AM
as far as I know , nutaku doesn't allow buying and selling accounts. As for this forum , while we joke and laugh at samyy for obsesing over mikoto , i don't think we officially allow trades going here. Ofc , i might be wrong , and you should ask kotono for details, but i doubt he would facilitate trades on this forum , if nutaku doesn't. Doubt he wants to open that can of worms.

buttlover
02-10-2016, 03:34 AM
saying that they offer 500 and actually buying it is totally different.

I mean, i'll offer 1 million dollars to someone who sells me a lv200 account with all blacks maxed out. kappa

Rieyn
02-10-2016, 10:01 PM
saying that they offer 500 and actually buying it is totally different.

I mean, i'll offer 1 million dollars to someone who sells me a lv200 account with all blacks maxed out. kappa

Heh, you should check the English Aigis wikia, then. Hertzfeldt blogged there recently that they were quitting and "giving away" a 196 account "for donations" or something. And his account pretty much does meet your criteria, even if you were joking. :p

Lafate
02-10-2016, 10:13 PM
To my knowledge we do not allow the sale of account here.

Trading or giving away is perfectly fine though