PDA

View Full Version : Team help,who should I evolve and what should I be doing,im kinda stuck atm

ElitesEmpire
02-10-2016, 02:31 PM
So I am wondering who I should cc and level up now,my team is to weak now to do much more so I have to level them now/farm so what should I be doing and who should I get higher level now

I have cced my katie already and I havn't really focused on a second charecter I also have 10 stars on the new event with this team too mostly cause my pirate Minerva pull I have a ton of golds and my team isn't very strong so let me know if you can help thanks

Also im level 41

stuck on armor of the dead and higher

yes theres two level 6's in my team cause I just added them back in cause i was thinking of leveling them both im thinking about losing my extra gunner and putting a third healer

Team
http://i.imgur.com/QrfpMZa.png

Units
http://i.imgur.com/HQ4tGTN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EhtC4UE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/38LAY5o.jpg

Let me know thanks

Tenhou
02-10-2016, 02:59 PM
First off, i hope your Katie was CC'd at 50, that's the general rule. Always CC at 50. Just putting the knowledge there in case you didn't know.

Anyhow, let's have a look at your team.
Since you have CC'd Katie i would recommend getting a healer and archer up. Bashira is your best archer choice and for a healer i'd go with Iris.

Once those two are CC'd you'll want to look at getting Cloris, Soma/Daniela, Barbastroff/Mehlis, Bernice and Alyssa up to CC. Not saying any particular order, it really depends on what you seem to have problems with at the time. As for Barbie vs Mehlis, Mehlis will have higher attack and situational utility, while Barbie will have a bit less attack but a bigger AoE, so pick whichever you want. Do mind that Barbie might be more difficult to get trust with since he's a male. And for Soma vs Daniela, Daniela is better attack-wise but Soma obviously starts with a fair deal of affection, and those items do not grow on trees when you start out the game.

As for Minerva - She's a nice black unit, but not the most useful in the start of the game. She'll be more useful later though. Her assassinate is great too though, but it works on all levels so do not raise her first, wait until you have a good core of the above mentioned units.

Ligoya
02-10-2016, 02:59 PM
You motherfucker, you actually got Minerva. Actually your team already fucking set if you have Minerva..........
*sigh* Here it goes then :
1. Get 1 of you Healer CC.
2. Get 1 of your Heavy CC.
3. Get 1 of your Witch CC.
4. Get 1 of your Archer CC.
5. Get your Minerva CC, after that you can do whatever you want.

tips :
1. combine weaker same character to it's other stronger same character, it will bring down it cost.You have many same character, combine them into one.

Tony
02-10-2016, 03:23 PM
As something that can be helpful, and because I'm curious, I was wondering if Iron units are better as Exp or Gold.

kayfabe
02-10-2016, 04:17 PM
That depends on the level of the unit in question. You get bonus experience for using high level fodder but the cash received for discharging a unit is based only on rarity. Ideally you would...

ElitesEmpire
02-10-2016, 04:41 PM
I appreciate the help and yes i kept alot of my gold extras and such and all the extras I have of a few girls just in case I need them for anything like ccing or whatever and yes I cced my katie at 50 by power leveling her with monday daily im going to cc iris now then ill get a tank cced I need more power up front guarding then ill cc a ranger,and yes I was lucky and i got her on a free pull lol I am going to save 300 demon crystals too and get my second black rarity but we will see after the events over what the next spotlight is,I learned some basic tactics from reading things,I appreciate all the help though guys

Ramazan
02-10-2016, 04:54 PM
tips :
1. combine weaker same character to it's other stronger same character, it will bring down it cost.You have many same character, combine them into one.

And he should combine them after CC right?

Ligoya
02-10-2016, 04:59 PM
And he should combine them after CC right?

No, he can just combine them right away, their skill are not gonna be the same after one of them get CC.

Tony
02-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Ah, another thing I would like to inquire about would be commissions. That is: Is there a benefit to playing through a map (and getting 3 stars) that a commission wouldn't give, or are they basically the same?

If there is then I would be fine playing through, but I wouldn't want to go through more work than necessary.

ElitesEmpire
02-10-2016, 09:40 PM
ugh I spent every gold I have getting bashira to level 42 and farmed myself out of sc aswell so I just am in waiting mode now cause I can't buy anymore sc so now I just sit lol theres a guy that started 3 days ago thats cced like 6 charecters and has two black rarity charecters wish I had that kind of money lol

soranokira
02-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Ah, another thing I would like to inquire about would be commissions. That is: Is there a benefit to playing through a map (and getting 3 stars) that a commission wouldn't give, or are they basically the same?

If there is then I would be fine playing through, but I wouldn't want to go through more work than necessary.

they are the same until we get AW ; after which there are certain abilities (like Gold Get!) that only work when clearing the map manually.

Unregistered
02-10-2016, 10:35 PM
No, he can just combine them right away, their skill are not gonna be the same after one of them get CC.

That's the reason why you should CC them (the golds) before combining - so you don't miss out on the skill up.

Sasha
02-11-2016, 06:54 AM
I hate to say this but Conrad is a better duelist than Cellia, Conrad has a real skill for bursting down enemys, Cellia has a dogshit skill for a bandit, Health is so much better than defense and is where bandits shine, boosting defense is not gonna help cellia. Cellia is good for getting more fairys though and I wish I had her.
Also Robert may be a decent healer right now for you, thanks to being male, but he's gonna drop off and become the worst healer in the game (alissa has 100 more attack at max, christopher about 50).
In general a archer and healer should be CC first, they get far more use and more out of CC than the others.
You have 4 Julians, so he will automatically be better than Katie when SU and CR which is very important for a great soldier. Most people do not get better soldiers than Katie and tend to be a bit biased.
Eventually you'll need to replace Calliope with Yuyu but that could probably wait a bit, also you'll want to replace Cecily but that can wait till you've got a better duelist.

lolix
02-11-2016, 09:25 AM
i disagree. Cellia IS a better duelist , but has crapier dps. A duelist's ability is measured by how well he can keep a boss bussy and not necesarily be the one doing damage to it. His role is not to destroy units , but act either as a lightning rod ,or plain stop a boss. The dps part should be filled by a archer/mage/whatever ranged unit is in range. This is the reason karma is considered a cheat unit : because she can duel literally any boss in the game , for as long as her skill allows it , and not because she can do 2k damage per hit , but because she can keep the weight of the world on her shoulders during her skill usage.

In that regards , cellia is 1 of the better duelists in the game , since she has naturally high hp , decent def for a barbarian , and a skill that cuts down % damage of the enemy for her entire team , while also having MR that no other barbarian has.

Sasha
02-11-2016, 11:34 AM
I really have to disagree with you there, Cellia is a safer duelist, with heals unless Conrad is getting oneshot he's gonna be better. 279 defence is low and is not going to make or break things. The MR and higher health is gonna be useful in some places but an extra 639 attack is far more useful than an extra 37 defence for Cellia.
Often enough in events you'll have to put a duelist down with no support other than some occasional healing with skills, in these situations Cellia will take more damage than Conrad. There are also places where things need to die in time before the next wave comes where Cellia will do badly.

Kamahari Akuma
02-11-2016, 12:25 PM
If anything its more of a case of the situation you have when its Cellia vs Conrad.

If the boss you're trying to block is more physical in nature, Cellia with her huge HP and defense orientation can make for a good duelist to use when being rushed by alot of physical damage mob waves.

Conrad on the other hand would prefer boss enemies that do magic damage, since it works into his skill perfectly.

lolix
02-11-2016, 12:28 PM
and in that cases u will rarely use duelists (since they do single target damage , especially barbarians since they attack slower) unless for some sort of reason u can't use a ranged unit. If that's the case , you're better of using a rogue like cypria (for the chance to assasinate) or a ninja like saki (for both assasinate AND ranged dps that will clear waves before they even reach you). Duelists are there to act as single target tanks that can 1v1 a boss. Doing a fuckload of damage is pointless if you die after 2 seconds without healers. That is hardly a ....duel. Also , condrad's defense drops to 0 , so he becomes even worse vs physical damage. You could argue that he can perform better vs mages/liches/magical attack , but that's it.