PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

Ramazan
02-12-2016, 06:11 AM
Hi. Started the game not longer than 1 week ago so i need help.
1-Someone said there is a 50 level gift platinium sailor, do we currently have it? If not is it wise to level up above than 50? Currently im 33 atm and wondering back in the past same thing happened with healer iris, did everybody got it above level 10?
2-Do we have events all the time? I mean right after pirate event are there any else coming?
3-Im stuck at gatehouse battle everything else is cleared with 3* so which is more important for improving my units, farming gold at pastoral gate or leveling myself at the highest difficulty map? Thx.

soranokira
02-12-2016, 06:36 AM
Hi. Started the game not longer than 1 week ago so i need help.
1-Someone said there is a 50 level gift platinium sailor, do we currently have it? If not is it wise to level up above than 50? Currently im 33 atm and wondering back in the past same thing happened with healer iris, did everybody got it above level 10?
2-Do we have events all the time? I mean right after pirate event are there any else coming?
3-Im stuck at gatehouse battle everything else is cleared with 3* so which is more important for improving my units, farming gold at pastoral gate or leveling myself at the highest difficulty map? Thx.

1) nope. just level up, they will give players the reward when they release it even if you're way past the level (otherwise more than 80% of aigis players will flame nutaku to the heavens)
2) based on current trends, no. For a list of event timeframe, refer to http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Event_Missions
3) improving your units. forget pastoral gate, it sucks for gold for now. deep forest road is more reliable for gold overall. farm Return to Ruins (RtR) for unit exp; deep forest road for gold when run out of gold.

Ramazan
02-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Will do them thanks for the help ^^

Blaxer
02-12-2016, 07:39 AM
In adition to sora's comment; don't forget to do Katie's and Chloris' missions if you haven't, and get all drops in story missions so you get those silvers if you haven't (again) and refer to this guide (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/31-frequently-questions.html) and others so you get the max out of your account

Unregistered
02-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Gatehouse Battle is actually not that hard, but you also need to clear Castle Retake to unlock some nice grinding maps. It can be done quite early, but it depends on luck. Still worth it imo once you have the units to do so.

Ramazan
02-12-2016, 08:11 AM
The reason im trying to be as fast as possible is the ongoing pirate event, trying to improve my units as fast as possible. Missions are so difficult i got marie but i dont think i have good enough units to get 15 stars to get beatrice (or do I?). I have 40 katie 30 cypria 30 bashira 20 cloris and 19 iris all around 25-30 aff.

Unregistered
02-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Probably not unless you're willing to spend SC to powerlevel your units. Beatrice is not worth going out of your way though, unless you really like her I guess.

buttlover
02-12-2016, 08:47 AM
dont worry if you dont get 15 stars. sailors and pirates are so niche that i rarely use them even on dmm.

Level up your core team first to clear the main maps first. The exception being if you can 3 star maps for the extra SC. (SCs are precious)

Ramazan
02-18-2016, 10:30 AM
I've made some mistakes in the past by combining 2 silver units of 3 types, im lacking archer now. And this is my team after spending 40 sc:
http://i.hizliresim.com/28M8pA.jpg
http://i.hizliresim.com/nLvMLl.jpg

Do you guys suggest having 2nd account for any case? Is my rolls and team good? 4 sc and gold sailor from pirate event gonna lost if i abandon this acc u know.

Im a free player and always will be, so i just farm until i run out charisma and stamina, then nothing left to do, is it this way to play this game i wonder. Im watching vids that ethernal and vp games did and doing missions without any delay with 3*.

Aaand i have trouble doing this thursday daily. By trouble i mean i can 3* the N mode with no difficulty but im getting 6-8 dc which is too low for getting spica earlier (3 runs a day which makes 18-24 dc) and like i said i dont buy stam refills as i can barely use sc on any others.
*sigh* hard to be a free player in this game :)

lolix
02-18-2016, 10:41 AM
yuyu and adele are pretty decent ( i actually advicse o raising yuyu and skip cloris , right after adele. Yuyu should be able to help you pass the wall of war of magic - which i still can't pass on 1 account.) That being sqaid , i think you linked the same picture twice. If you didn't , and all u got from 40 scs were adele , 2 yuyus and 1 gold monk , then you are indeed pretty unlucky. I mean , adele is a good witch , but anything not named despara is not that great. I mean , witches have their uses , and all that , but cloris can cover the attack side , while belinda/yuyu can cover the range side good enough that you can make do without anything else.

As for DCs , the H mode gives on average better , but usually i get between 9 and 12 , so it won't be a massive improvement. (still 50% is something). Btw , speaking of 2 accounts , i also have 2 and both are 160+ and i enjoy them both. Its up to you in the end , but you haven't invested that much in this 1 , and a single black summon would already make your new account better then this 1 quite a bit (assuming you get lucky). Hell , even some plat summons like camilla or gelius would be a massive boost

PS: i suggest using 50 sc at once when you decide to do so , because it will upgrade your stampcard for the next month

Eab1990
02-18-2016, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't restart. Getting more silvers can be painful, but it's manageable. Only 30CC'ing an important unit like Katie or Bashira would be restart-worthy, IMO.

If you need archers, assuming the next event is Claudia, Daniela is a drop from the third (40/4) map.

You shouldn't really expect to get more than 20-30 DCs a week without refills.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 10:59 AM
lol, adele is great, especially when you can AW her.
yuyu is also arguably best of gold witches.

there is no need to reroll. you just need to spend some time grinding. natural refills are fine since it's break now and all that. just prioritize leveling the standard core team units: katie, bashira, soma/daniela, leeanne, adele (replaced cloris), iris, alissa, valerie.
get the above all to 50cc30, 100% affection. focus on farming Return to Ruins, and deep forest road when you're out of gold (sell units from deep forest road, don't use them for leveling). as for affection, go youtube EthEternal videos to clear story missions and challenge missions. (once again remember Adele replaces cloris) 1* skip if necessary, your priority is getting to return to ruins/remnant vanquish 3/flame dragon/dragon hunting (any of these 4 for prince level and unit exp) and phalanx 2 (for challenge quests, stamina use)

as for dailys, only do monday and thursday daily and ignore every other daily. also refer to etheternal for clearing daily missions. thursday daily H in particular requires 2 cc'd archers and 2 cc'd healers (you can use pre-CC'd ones if at least one or both of them have high attack/level and affection), while phalanx 2 (affection farming map) requires 2~3 witches.

once you reach 50 SC spent for this month, avoid premium summons and only use them for charisma/stamina refills when you feel it's necessary (to power level units to clear event maps, or to play event maps multiple times for more drops) and for box expansion until you get barracks. Alternatively, refer to the stickied threads in this forum (lafate's SC use for freemium guide and unit guide)

Ramazan
02-18-2016, 11:01 AM
yuyu and adele are pretty decent ( i actually advicse o raising yuyu and skip cloris , right after adele. Yuyu should be able to help you pass the wall of war of magic - which i still can't pass on 1 account.) That being sqaid , i think you linked the same picture twice. If you didn't , and all u got from 40 scs were adele , 2 yuyus and 1 gold monk , then you are indeed pretty unlucky. I mean , adele is a good witch , but anything not named despara is not that great. I mean , witches have their uses , and all that , but cloris can cover the attack side , while belinda/yuyu can cover the range side good enough that you can make do without anything else.

As for DCs , the H mode gives on average better , but usually i get between 9 and 12 , so it won't be a massive improvement. (still 50% is something). Btw , speaking of 2 accounts , i also have 2 and both are 160+ and i enjoy them both. Its up to you in the end , but you haven't invested that much in this 1 , and a single black summon would already make your new account better then this 1 quite a bit (assuming you get lucky). Hell , even some plat summons like camilla or gelius would be a massive boost

PS: i suggest using 50 sc at once when you decide to do so , because it will upgrade your stampcard for the next month
Re edited 2nd image, and seems its good to reroll another acc because cloris is already good and adele didnt needed, so i'll wait for an useful boost event. I was waiting for other dailies to fill 50 sc on stampcard.
As for dcs i read a guy got spica in a day, seems he is a pay to winner in this case :)

@eab sorry i didnt get your third sentence, i never cc my units below 50 level and bashira didnt cced :P

The only thing im afraid of is the upcoming event like you said which i wont be ready if i make a new account.

lolix
02-18-2016, 11:12 AM
i disagree sora. Sure , adele is good , but she's not a needed unit. It would be like a newbie getting jeromme on his first draws. Ofc jerome is a great pick up , but not really needed since we have katie. And katie can perform just as good untill a very long way into the game. Its the same thing with cloris and adele.
Actually , on my second acount , were i didnt passed the wall of magic , i would chose a yuyu over adele any day. She gets good base attack for being an elf (she rivals belinda , with just single digits less attack) and she gets the range necesary to be usefull in war of magic.

From this point of view , adele , is really not that great of a pick up for a starter.

Eab1990
02-18-2016, 11:19 AM
Lolwut, that's a bad example. Jerome is a hell of a starter draw. Hell, even Julian is a great starter. Two gold+ soldiers are better than one in this case, especially since newbies won't have Aria or be able to mincost Julian.

A better example would be someone like Gina. A great unit in a niche class that doesn't become amazing until AW.

At any rate, witches are always good to have, but I'd also prioritize Yuyu over Adele first.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 11:21 AM
i disagree sora. Sure , adele is good , but she's not a needed unit. It would be like a newbie getting jeromme on his first draws. Ofc jerome is a great pick up , but not really needed since we have katie. And katie can perform just as good untill a very long way into the game. Its the same thing with cloris and adele.
Actually , on my second acount , were i didnt passed the wall of magic , i would chose a yuyu over adele any day. She gets good base attack for being an elf (she rivals belinda , with just single digits less attack) and she gets the range necesary to be usefull in war of magic.

From this point of view , adele , is really not that great of a pick up for a starter.

but there is no need to reroll just because of that. eventually she WILL be awesome. and newbies don't NEED particular shrine summons except maybe princess and a ranged melee (only option being Hina atm)
and like I said, Adele can replace cloris completely, which allows you to avoid using her completely as well. you need to look at the long term aspect as well. frankly speaking it's better to get a good shrine summon unit that you'll use forever than a unit that is only helpful early game (like themis/kerry who pretty much gets to warm the bench after claudia and other princesses and/or possible princess replacements)

any other shrine unit is mostly just GOOD to have, and not a MUST. the game's designed such that you don't need anything beyond your starter set and can eventually use event units to make up for the weak points.
edit: also, the only reason I'm prioritizing adele/cloris over yuyu is due to increase attack skill, which is more helpful than yuyu's higher base atk/atk speed in phalanx 2. adele/cloris will enable you to clear it earlier at a lower level and more easily. you'll eventually want to level both anyway.

lolix
02-18-2016, 11:25 AM
again , i disagree. First of all , cc-ing plats is an expensive deal , and unless he really needs a plat soldier cc-ed , katie is by far a better/cheaper choice. Also , wasting resources for 2 soldiers is pointless , seeing as just 1 is enough for most maps (untill now i never even had a need for another cc-ed soldier - even for a phyliss) , when he could cc an archer , or a healer or a heavy instead. Building a core team fast is better then cc-ing and raising multiple units of the same class , as a newbie

@sora i would argue that there are plenty of good units that are good to have both early AND late game. Getting a bernice is good. Getting a plat mage is good. getting a camilla is good. Getting any black not named clissa is good (and even clissa is a very good duelist) , and so on. There are plenty of units that are good both early and late

Eab1990
02-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Jerome doesn't even need to be CC'd to be useful. I didn't even level Julian for a long time, but I still got way more mileage out of him at base level than I ever got with Phyllis.

Some people even hold off on CC'ing Jerome because his skill doesn't change. It's not until AW that he makes up for his increased cost. He's still amazing to have.

And maybe you don't need two soldiers, but having that much more UP at the start gives you a lot more breathing room for any map that isn't a rush map. Not sure why this is even a point to debate. Any amount of time/resources spent on soldiers isn't really wasteful. Most of them should only be sturdy enough to handle goblin/wolf rushes long enough to get their skill ready, which both Julian and Jerome can do without dedicating too much time to them.

lolix
02-18-2016, 11:34 AM
obviously , but it doesn't change the fact that there are way better units to get at the begining. I guess i have higher expectations since my first summons were camilla on 1 account and nanaly on the the other , but i think getting adele at the begining was quite unlucky

soranokira
02-18-2016, 11:38 AM
obviously , but it doesn't change the fact that there are way better units to get at the begining. I guess i have higher expectations since my first summons were camilla on 1 account and nanaly on the the other , but i think getting adele at the begining was quite unlucky

I find it unnecessary because my 1st 5 summons were 5 silvers. it was only like 3~4 weeks into the game before I rolled another 5 and got decent ones (lilia, hina, themis and iris)
you can live w/o rerolling. getting anything else is lucky enough.

Ramazan
02-18-2016, 11:39 AM
Lolix is right, i'have made a bad decision to spend all sc at witch event, i just ONLY wanted the black healer, i thought 40sc is a big amount and i could get her but as you can see its not :) so this acc is my learning run and i will use all scs on other at an useful event which dont have same classes with cloris katie bashira etc.

lolix
02-18-2016, 11:43 AM
well not necesarily a bad decision , and as other said , there is no point in reroling just for that. But seeing as your account has only 1 week , you can easily make another and hope at better - especially since you're a free player , and you will rarely have the amount of scs to spend as you will at the begining for premium summons

Eab1990
02-18-2016, 11:45 AM

Camilla at the start isn't really necessary since all newbies get Iris now. By the time Camilla is necessary, a player should have several healers leveled by then.

Nanaly is obviously on her own tier, and again, newbies get Bashira instead of Kerry now, so it's still a non-issue.

The only other units a newbie should prioritize at the start are soldiers, witches, heavies, and a duelist like a princess. A better witch than Cloris (Yuyu/Adele) or a better heavy than Leanne (Bernice) is great to have. A soldier that can come out cheaper than Katie is amazing.

Really, the only objectively better units you can pull out of premium at the start are either black units or princesses. And maybe girls like Hina.

You want to talk unlucky? Getting Cypria in premium twice, or getting Dahlia when you have better duelists.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 11:47 AM
Lolix is right, i'have made a bad decision to spend all sc at witch event, i just ONLY wanted the black healer, i thought 40sc is a big amount and i could get her but as you can see its not :) so this acc is my learning run and i will use all scs on other at an useful event which dont have same classes with cloris katie bashira etc.

for the record, the average SCs needed to roll a black is 168.
also the black healer atm is not actually all that great for a newbie. her high cost makes iris generally more useful to place than her, since you rarely need such a strong healer early on. it's only when you get strong units with high hp and def tanking hard hitting bosses and/or multiple relatively hard hitting mobs that strong heals actually come into play.

lolix
02-18-2016, 11:57 AM
well , considering my first account was made hours after aigis even started , i had camilla a good amount of time before we got iris. And there are plenty of units that can be better at start. Any plat mage is amazing. Any black is amazing. Hell , stuff like gelius is amaz7ng. Stuff like bernice is great. Getting a princess is great as well. Let's not act like there aren't better units to get at the start out there

Edit : i agree with sora this time. The black healer isn't really that great. She was supposed to be an event unit which you could CR/SU , but we got her because the original black healer was too loli for nutaku. Because of that she's way to expensive to prioritize deploying over a iris.

Eab1990
02-18-2016, 12:08 PM
The whole point I'm trying to make is that getting Julian or Jerome is a great start for any newbie, or even any team.

For the longest time, I ran Julian/Katie, then Katie/Aria, then Aria/Julian once I mincosted him. Getting 30 UP instead of 15 at the start of a map gives you a lot more breathing room and creates less of a need to rely on cheaper units to stall until then.

What's the point in getting a great unit like a princess if you can't deploy her quickly enough? More soldiers besides just Katie/Phyllis are great to have.

Ramazan
02-18-2016, 12:11 PM
Yeah i noticed that too, i've been watching videos, there the guy putting non cced units at the early game while i have to wait 3 seconds more and he was using bronze mages instead of silver while i have only silver which lead me lose several times because of waiting time even with katie, then i understood the importance of basic units. But on difficult maps like H challange mode needs a strong healer, but i think 50cc30 (?) iris could handle anything what was i lacking is another healer cuz i was lazy to level up another heal :P So i made up my mind, until i get 50 sc on new account and spend all of them to get better units i will play on both accounts, after shrine summoning on 2nd i'll go with the better one.

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 12:16 PM
Adele is a very good unit, great skill and AW passive, Camila is just a slight upgrade to G.Iris.

lolix
02-18-2016, 12:16 PM
first of all it depends on your starting UP and sometimes you get air rushes way before u can place 2 soldiers. Having 2 soldiers at start is not necesarily the best strategy for thhat many maps. I would even argue that having 2 soldiers at the start is kinda pointless , but whatever.... The beauty of this game is that it can be played in so many different ways. You used to place double soldiers at the start. I used to place nanaly and let her solo maps...

Eab1990
02-18-2016, 12:28 PM
*sigh* None of that denies that having two soldiers CAN be useful.

I've used double soldiers on the last three G maps to get healers/heavies/mages out sooner to combat the rush of tough units.

Just because they aren't necessary to you doesn't mean it's pointless to have them. Jeez.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 12:33 PM
screw soldiers! http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B9%D4%BE%A6%BF%CD%A5%C8%A5%C8%A5%CE is all you need. Gives UP+chance to get gold.

Thats a range dps + soldier + betty in one!

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 05:33 PM
Reroll for a black unit if you ask me. Sure, you can do just fine without one. But you should consider that as an f2p, this might be the only way of ever getting a premium black, or at the very least it can take a long time until you get one.

Besides, it's not like you lose a lot of progress if you ditch your current acc. It's a matter of a couple days to maybe a week, depending on how efficient you are.

The current banner is so-so for rerolling (Sybilla is decent enough, Liana is meh), but not a big deal.

I find it unnecessary because my 1st 5 summons were 5 silvers. it was only like 3~4 weeks into the game before I rolled another 5 and got decent ones (lilia, hina, themis and iris)
you can live w/o rerolling. getting anything else is lucky enough.
The thing is that you could've just as well gotten another 5 silvers there. You can roll 20 times and get a bunch of silvers and a couple golds and it's not even that unlikely.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 08:10 PM
The thing is that you could've just as well gotten another 5 silvers there. You can roll 20 times and get a bunch of silvers and a couple golds and it's not even that unlikely.

true. but my point is simply that one can live w/o shrine units for the most part. I just got lucky and got Lilia to make up for one of the weak points in my lineup, but before that I played just fine w/o her.
Hell, I started DMM aigis, 1st 5 summons were 3 golds 2 silvers, and I used them just fine. 2 of said golds were pretty useless (for a newbie) btw: Momo (gold monk like Gina) and Leda (useful middle-late game for farming resources, but you can't use her early game)
in other words, the only useful summons I got out of my 1st 5 were yuyu (gold witch), silver VH free and silver bowrider Renarl. (or was it Runarl? well w/e.)

Getting Adele which is a good unit to have eventually is good enough, IMO. but w/e. it's your call.

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 10:51 PM
Yes, you don't need blacks like I said, or even premium units for that matter. You can do just fine with 0 rolls by just raising your core units properly (starting with Iris and Bashira helps a lot), then slowly add event, gold rush and trading post units to your team. But if you want an easier progress or just want to have a black, might as well reroll for one when you just started out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you don't need blacks like I said, or even premium units for that matter. You can do just fine with 0 rolls by just raising your core units properly (starting with Iris and Bashira helps a lot), then slowly add event, gold rush and trading post units to your team. But if you want an easier progress or just want to have a black, might as well reroll for one when you just started out.

- - - Updated - - -

Like you said, it's his call to make. For me as an f2p, when I play a gacha game, at some point I'm starting to think "oh man, I sure wish I had a <insert highest rarity> unit". So might as well get one from the start.

Ramazan
02-19-2016, 01:21 PM
true. but my point is simply that one can live w/o shrine units for the most part. I just got lucky and got Lilia to make up for one of the weak points in my lineup, but before that I played just fine w/o her.
Hell, I started DMM aigis, 1st 5 summons were 3 golds 2 silvers, and I used them just fine. 2 of said golds were pretty useless (for a newbie) btw: Momo (gold monk like Gina) and Leda (useful middle-late game for farming resources, but you can't use her early game)
in other words, the only useful summons I got out of my 1st 5 were yuyu (gold witch), silver VH free and silver bowrider Renarl. (or was it Runarl? well w/e.)

Getting Adele which is a good unit to have eventually is good enough, IMO. but w/e. it's your call.

Actually i dont have any black units or spica and i've did pretty well until now, why black units are so important? I mean cant we just do anything in the game without them? (a losers words at shrine :P ) for example there is a legend that a man with full silvers cleared the final battle, i think thats the more important thing than having a black unit clearing the map by only itself, i mean "challange". Is there any event or mission or daily map where a team of full silvers (all leveled up) cant clear it even when played carefully? Just any?

Also there is a user in the youtube called ethernal who made all the maps videos just using silver and very few gold units (not even bashira). After rolling 3 trash gold and 2 trash silver on my other account (same on the oldest) i've decided to stay with this one (which have adele) guess i'll make up the weak points with events and im guessing new event is coming at monday (just a guess cuz most of the other nutaku games events will finish at that time)

Like you said, it's his call to make. For me as an f2p, when I play a gacha game, at some point I'm starting to think "oh man, I sure wish I had a <insert highest rarity> unit". So might as well get one from the start.
I would do that if i didnt started to game at pirate event, got some sc, silver and gold unit at event which my other accounts wont have (at least in short term)

Unregistered
02-19-2016, 02:35 PM
I would do that if i didnt started to game at pirate event, got some sc, silver and gold unit at event which my other accounts wont have (at least in short term)

Marie, while cute, is not particularly useful. A couple more silvers aren't a big deal early, and the sc you used on gacha with mediocre results. But hey, up to you. Good luck and have fun.

buttlover
02-19-2016, 02:55 PM
Actually i dont have any black units or spica and i've did pretty well until now, why black units are so important? I mean cant we just do anything in the game without them? (a losers words at shrine :P ) for example there is a legend that a man with full silvers cleared the final battle, i think thats the more important thing than having a black unit clearing the map by only itself, i mean "challange". Is there any event or mission or daily map where a team of full silvers (all leveled up) cant clear it even when played carefully? Just any?

Also there is a user in the youtube called ethernal who made all the maps videos just using silver and very few gold units (not even bashira). After rolling 3 trash gold and 2 trash silver on my other account (same on the oldest) i've decided to stay with this one (which have adele) guess i'll make up the weak points with events and im guessing new event is coming at monday (just a guess cuz most of the other nutaku games events will finish at that time)

No point listening to the empty breeze.

Don't worry too much have not having the latest, rarest, blackiest girls. Because unless you are willing to spend tons of money, you'll never get enough to satisfy your collection. But if its a strong enough team to do all missions, now thats possible. And as long as you stick to the game, you'll eventually get enough gold/plats/blacks to make people who join later jealous.

Your plat roll on adele is possibly one of the better rolls anyone can get. (Archers are covered thx to free bashira and easy spica)
Most people that got poor rolls won't post their bad luck, so what is often reflected is the lucky 1%. That and you rolled yuyu, so it makes it looks like the value of adele isn't that high. But even until now i am still using 1 silver witch as my 2nd, because i got bad luck rolling witches. So gimme your spare yuyu dammit. (that and i am saving my SCs till awakening) ;)

lolix
02-19-2016, 03:35 PM
the problem with adele is that i'd rather have yuyu then her. ANd he got adele , and 2 yuyus besides the free cloris. As i said , in the end is up to him what he does , but seeing as his acount is very new , this is the best moment to reroll if he wants an oportunity at better stuff. Free players have very few moments where they get that amount of free sc to roll for premiums , and besides the free ones at the start , to do rolls of 50 scs require months of playing. I mean , i played from odette's event on my second account (and even my older one was pretty much drained of scs when i came back). Besides the ocasional 1-2 rolls when i saw a really really good spotlight units (that was before the stamp card upgrade) - and that didn't happened all that often anyway - i only used scs for events.
Right now , after all that time , i managed to do only 1 batch of rolls (using 50 scs). Let's say , i would have saved the scs that i used on random summons , and at best i would have managed to roll 2 times (for 50 each , or just do 100 scs in 1 roll) , but i doubt it since i didn't used over 50 scs before on rolls alone. If i used for anything it was for either events or inventory space (which is needed anyway )

Now how many months passed since odettes ? 5 months ?

And you know what i rolled ?

On 1 account i rolled jerome and uzume (which both are great , but while good , they are really situational right now because katie is performing just slighty worse in her role - hell there are people that even advise not cc-ing jerome at all before Awakening - and uzume is really niche at the moment , and you would need to max her level to give a really noticeable bonus). Both this plats become really good after awakening , so i do have them maxed both , but they are pretty meh right now , and i could've make do without them easily. The rest was a monica (which has her uses on farming dcs). Besides that i got a berniec , a cyrus and some silver thrash. This was a good roll imo. It also was on the account where i have nanaly , so that acount is doing pretty well.

My first acount got 2 bernices and 1 thetis , and while tethis is a decent roll with a pretty good awakening passive , the bernice were both copies and the rest was just silver thrash. This was a crap roll , even tho it would have been decent for a newbie i guess (tethis is the second best valk in the game , and bernice is a great tank).

And all that was in a period in time where we had just 1 collection event , and the reward for said event was a pretty bad unit , so we didn't had to waste many scs on it. Assuming we will get awakening and asumming we will get a new collection event since we haven't gotten 1 since Len , i don't see myself doing 10 premium rolls as a free player for a long amount of time.

Anyway , this is just my opinion , but if you're happy with the units you got , that's all it matters. In the end , most events can be passed with just the basic units and a lot of patience

Tenhou
02-19-2016, 03:46 PM
Adele is actually quite nice, especially once awakening hits in a month. Her passive gives everyone 10% more max health just by having her in the team. If anything she is an incredible addition once we get hard hitting bosses that love to oneshot things. I'd love to get her but i am not going to spend on a spotlight with so many units that i already have...

That said though, yes some units will help more, but not all blacks are that amazing at helping in the start. Chances are that he will get Sybilla or Liana, and neither will help him tremendously until the later maps. Rather just think long term with Adele in that case.

lolix
02-19-2016, 03:54 PM
are we going to argue which 1 is better on long term ? Adele or sybilla ? I'f rather have sybilla in 100% of the cases then 250 more health on my tank

Tenhou
02-19-2016, 04:06 PM
If you want a Sybilla more for every battle in existence then you need to rethink a little. That said, i am not going to argue the usefulness of either, i know a princess will serve well in many cases and that it is one of the better starters you can get. It's not like this spotlight is very good for beginners in general though. Of course, he could get lucky and get something not in the spotlight, chances aren't increased tremendously after all.

All in all, up to him if he can be arsed.

lolix
02-19-2016, 04:42 PM
you obviously won't need a princess 8n every battles , but then again , you don't even need witches in every battle either....or extra hp on your units for that matter. For people that will have other witches (like belinda that can increase attack for all witches) or even cloris with ranged assasination , they will probably use those over adele , since witches are used more for their utility then damage (in belinda's case , her big big range , and i cloris's case , her chance to insta kill stuff - which is better in both cases then adele's utility in general) , then deploying a witch to give units 10% extra hp. I mean , adele is even more situational then sybilla in that regards

buttlover
02-19-2016, 05:03 PM
are we going to argue which 1 is better on long term ? Adele or sybilla ? I'f rather have sybilla in 100% of the cases then 250 more health on my tank

Ah lolix, must you turn every conversation into an argument? Tenhou was really just pointing out something that we all probably missed.
Adele IS an amazing unit, which if i am perfectly honest, would trade my berna with.

Despite being a black rogue, I almost never use her other than the rare 2nd duelist needed maps. Any unit with a passive team bonus stat is an autokeep for me, i mean most people awaken katie and all she adds is 2% def. (Although if i were you, i'll definitely keep sybilla too because shes one of the few lolis that got through and your name is lolix :p)

Note: the passive bonus does not need them to be deployed. Just being in the sortie gives the bonus. 10% hp is on the high end. Get a few units with passive bonuses and you got a broken team without even deploying much.

That said, @rama, once you get bashira up, you can handle thursay's Hard mode with no issues. That mode requires you to have one CC-ed archer but thats it. You'll probably want to get adele as your 2 or 3rd AW target. After spica and maybe an easy gold unit.

exk
02-19-2016, 05:05 PM
cloris's case , her chance to insta kill stuff - which is better in both cases then adele's utility in general
People don't use Chloris for the instant kill chance and it has a very low chance to trigger. Basically, unreliable and it's not better than Adele's utility. Adele also has an upgraded version of Chloris' skill (which means more damage output) and is generally more useful in end-game situations compared to Chloris.

lolix
02-19-2016, 08:25 PM
People don't use Chloris for the instant kill chance and it has a very low chance to trigger. Basically, unreliable and it's not better than Adele's utility. Adele also has an upgraded version of Chloris' skill (which means more damage output) and is generally more useful in end-game situations compared to Chloris.

just how low is her chance anyway ? Because a good assasination on a priority target can be worth more then extra hp. Ofc , as all assasinations it is entirely rng dependant , so it has the oportunity of going realy good or really bad. And i'd still prefer to have a long range witch over a high damage witch anyway. Which is why i do like belinda(and even yuyu more).

Also buttlover , this IS an argument. We are arguing about the benefits of reroling an account of not. They said adele is a good unit. I disagree. But the beauty of this game us that it can be played in multiple ways , so it means that what i say can be valid for my account , and what you do is for yours.

Right now i was advising a newer player based on my own experience as a free player , compared to others that sometimes don't realize that scs can be hard to get :)

soranokira
02-19-2016, 09:04 PM
just how low is her chance anyway ? Because a good assasination on a priority target can be worth more then extra hp. Ofc , as all assasinations it is entirely rng dependant , so it has the oportunity of going realy good or really bad. And i'd still prefer to have a long range witch over a high damage witch anyway. Which is why i do like belinda(and even yuyu more).

Also buttlover , this IS an argument. We are arguing about the benefits of reroling an account of not. They said adele is a good unit. I disagree. But the beauty of this game us that it can be played in multiple ways , so it means that what i say can be valid for my account , and what you do is for yours.

Right now i was advising a newer player based on my own experience as a free player , compared to others that sometimes don't realize that scs can be hard to get :)

orz. just understand that the only reliable assassinate is probably berna and raven, every other unit's assassinate can be assumed to be non-existent (and even berna's assassinate is really unreliable if not for the fact that she attacks fast as a rogue). There really isn't a need to question details mentioned multiple times already, IMO.
and basically, my experience as a free player is that forgoing adele for a reroll chance for a random black is not worth it. SCs are hard to get, yes. but you don't need premium summons.

exk
02-19-2016, 09:05 PM
It should be a 2% chance to instant kill, but you have to remember that there are instant death multipliers on enemies. Bosses have a low multiplier, which will make it nearly impossible to kill them unless you are very lucky.

http://aigis.dougax.net/%E8%AC%8E%E3%81%AE%E6%95%B0%E5%AD%97

Good luck using her against enemies with 0.001x multipliers!

lolix
02-19-2016, 09:44 PM
orz. just understand that the only reliable assassinate is probably berna and raven, every other unit's assassinate can be assumed to be non-existent (and even berna's assassinate is really unreliable if not for the fact that she attacks fast as a rogue). There really isn't a need to question details mentioned multiple times already, IMO.
and basically, my experience as a free player is that forgoing adele for a reroll chance for a random black is not worth it. SCs are hard to get, yes. but you don't need premium summons.

i disagree sora. Also i'm not advising to reroll for blacks. He doesn't even need blacks. He could do with some good plats and golds. And considering that he has something around what ....10% for a plat and 37% for a gold? If he uses 50 scs , he should get a plat on average on every acount , and at least 3-4 golds. better if he's lucky. He could get a princess , or a tank. He didn't even gotten a bernice for god's sake which should be base. I mean , yeah even if what he got is better then what the game gave him for free , it doesn't change the fact that he could have gotten another good unit of other class , and use his free golds , that most of us still use even now ( because they are plenty good )and have better units in another roles that could help him more. For example he has plenty of witches to use from. How will those help him when he will face a event that is focused on tanking ? or on physical dps ? Or on aoe damage ? If he gotten at least a bernice , or a decent mage instead of another yuyu i wouldn't have advised for reroll , but he got too many units of the same class.

soranokira
02-20-2016, 12:36 AM
It should be a 2% chance to instant kill, but you have to remember that there are instant death multipliers on enemies. Bosses have a low multiplier, which will make it nearly impossible to kill them unless you are very lucky.

nice, thanks for that link. I remembered there was a list of assassination data but forgot the link.
looks like I was more or less right to say only berna and raven are reliable for assassinating, and even then it's mostly for elite units like valks and armors.

buttlover
02-20-2016, 01:38 AM

that would explain why i have never seen assassinate proc on any boss. Thought they were immune, but looks like they are just 0.0-fuk this i gotta learn japanese.

Ramazan
02-20-2016, 02:25 AM
Yeah thats a big problem having multiple units of the same class :( Cloris is average, at least better than silver ones right? Though i'd prefer another gold or even a useful silver over 2nd yuyu and/or another plat other than adele, considering what all of you said in this thread. But whatever i keep rerolling accounts, summoning from shrine all the time. Im doing this after i get 10 sc on every account but no fuking luck i have, all gold or silver units...
Aand i noticed something while playing, a team of full black of all classes cant do much good on some maps which requires low uc but having one or two is good for long term gameplay. Well you already know that :)

Edit: Need help btw bashira needs 3 archers and adele 1 for cc and i've got 3 what should i do :(

Edit2: Here is my 6th account drops, what are ur suggestions? Adele or lilia? Got this on 2nd roll as you can see. (not thinking to roll another until i got another 50 sc so 10 sc for this months stamp is gonna lost btw)
http://i.hizliresim.com/o3PAZq.jpg

soranokira
02-20-2016, 07:32 AM
cc bashira first, and wait for adele's.
as for adele vs lilia, it depends on what you prefer. from what I can tell, you would be leaning towards lilia since you don't like adele so much due to having cloris as an easily obtainable witch.
I suppose I myself might go for lilia's, if I'm ok with forgoing what effort I have already put in for the 1st account, as well as depending on how many SCs obtained for previous event.
Lilia is a good duelist, but I do kinda want adele for 10% hp eventually too, so either works.

I'm willing to bet lolix will say lilia account.

lolix
02-20-2016, 08:01 AM
the gold you got is pretty niche and you won't use much , but take it from someone that still lacks a princess....on 2 accounts (other then a god damn themis >> and even themis which is gold and the crappiest possible princess , served me well in some cases) : Princesses are realy good to have. They are great duelists , and you don't need to waste resources cc-ing them for them to use their full potential. That's a nice bonus for a starter. As sora said , yes , eventualy , in end gmae events , adele will be a boost, but you have months of playing till then. Months of lilia serving you better

All in all , a very good roll. I just hope the rest of your rolls will be just as good , because this acount has potential starting with a strong princess right at the start

EDIT : @ sora his acount was 1 week old aparently....and he had like 4 or 5 scs (doubt he could finish 5 maps of the event with a week old acount tho) from previous events. hardly that big of a loss. Its another reason why i suggested rerolling another account : because he didn't invested that much time and resources in it

Ramazan
02-20-2016, 08:17 AM
Ok started farming it already ^^ having lilia and possible good drops in the future makes it better than the old one and pegasus rider sounds cool as it have an aoe attack skill which is useful in urgent times and have 15 mr so with lilia it can tank liches pretty well am i right? (btw whats the meaning of niche? U are using it differently from dictionary lol) and as for boost %10 hp wont much i think because the real problem in most maps is the one-hitting bosses, but adele could go better with lilia :P well thx for all suggestions

buttlover
02-20-2016, 08:20 AM
Yeah thats a big problem having multiple units of the same class :( Cloris is average, at least better than silver ones right? Though i'd prefer another gold or even a useful silver over 2nd yuyu and/or another plat other than adele, considering what all of you said in this thread. But whatever i keep rerolling accounts, summoning from shrine all the time. Im doing this after i get 10 sc on every account but no fuking luck i have, all gold or silver units...
Aand i noticed something while playing, a team of full black of all classes cant do much good on some maps which requires low uc but having one or two is good for long term gameplay. Well you already know that :)

Edit: Need help btw bashira needs 3 archers and adele 1 for cc and i've got 3 what should i do :(

Edit2: Here is my 6th account drops, what are ur suggestions? Adele or lilia? Got this on 2nd roll as you can see. (not thinking to roll another until i got another 50 sc so 10 sc for this months stamp is gonna lost btw)
http://i.hizliresim.com/o3PAZq.jpg

The fact that lolix had to whip out a black princess to compare it against adele, should tell you how valuable adele is as a plat. (unfair comparison but hey, thats lolix)

The "reroll strat" that freemium guides teach is that you want either a premium plat or black.

But if adele is not a good premium for you, and you listen to the toxic 1% then you are aiming for only these blacks, not all black mind you, because some blacks are actually bad for new players. Specifically you want Nanaly, Minerva, Mikoto, Despara, Sybilla, Olivie, Deine which are above adele for beginners.
Thats the 1% aim right there. If you want to reroll, might as well make it good.

Funny how you are using my own words (beauty of the game is that can be played in multiple ways) that i used to explain why i play the game, to everyone multiple times, as the justification of your points.

You have some grave misconceptions, that new players must follow your example of rolling blacks and play like you. You are leading the vast majority of new players/lurkers into needless self-comparisons of how their own girls are "not good enough". Aigis is NOT a competition, just because you have a high ego doesn't give you the right to step on others and insist that rolling Nanally or Sybilla is the norm. God knows how many account you made (and are lying about), but that doesn't mean everyone should make dozens of accounts to finally enjoy a simple tower defence game.

I don't want people to quit after thinking they are unlucky or think their team is not good enough after creating multiple accounts and not getting that rare unit. Its hard enough to get people to break the sigma of the hentai game and play this game as it is.

You talk like you understand new free players but then you offering strategies that involve crazy dps like having only 2 mages to clear IB. You have freaking odette, solano and blacks. You do realise nutaku gives only shitty plat for the newer players for the past few months. Duelist upon duelist (MS->Rogue->MS->Puppet->Ninja->Pirate, finally not duelist but worse than bashira/spica)
Which means most people are still stuck with several silvers at the core HAT postions and witches/mages.

HOW DO I KNOW THAT? I am a free player too (technically), I barely have 100 slots for space. Of the black/premium plats that i have are well...one berna that i got a month in. Thats it, gold/silver rolls only before and after. My core team is 2 free plats, berna and rest are gold/silver units. Yet i am still willing to trade berna for adele, because adele is more practical. Berna is SO rng based, and i don't have the stam/cha to fool around. She gets fun when AW comes but adele gets so much more useful.

I spent 30 bucks in December because I am a working adult who actually is willing to support the things I enjoy. (Slightly below the average price i pay for games i play) It isn't much but every dollar keeps the content going. (at least what i thought last year)
The SC is still rotting in the account unused..at least until awakening. Hey but if that makes me a P2W guy, then so be it.

Lolix now supports an account with an actual poorer roll than the original? Why am i not surprised. Goes to show how much he just wants to be "right"
No wonder you are always in an argument. When you are wrong, you are still right.

soranokira
02-20-2016, 09:02 AM
Ok started farming it already ^^ having lilia and possible good drops in the future makes it better than the old one and pegasus rider sounds cool as it have an aoe attack skill which is useful in urgent times and have 15 mr so with lilia it can tank liches pretty well am i right? (btw whats the meaning of niche? U are using it differently from dictionary lol) and as for boost %10 hp wont much i think because the real problem in most maps is the one-hitting bosses, but adele could go better with lilia :P well thx for all suggestions

by niche, we are referring to the same way niche is used here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niche_market

@buttlover to be fair, having any plat + princess is great for a starting account, since you can't get a magic damage dealing duelist otherwise among your starting repertoire. but I do agree that rerolling is rather pointless. lilia is arguably much weaker than sherry, but her 15 MR as well as high hp is significantly useful, not to mention her AW is <3 Lilia is outright the no.1 tankiest princess as it is, ignoring olivie's dodge (which only means she's immune to physical, but her low hp makes her a bit dangerous to use against magic enemies) and karma's 13s of inability to die.

then again, considering we're likely to get claudia within next 10 events, and adele's 10% hp is can be considered outright broken (like aria's 2% atk), it's a pretty close toss up for both accounts.

buttlover
02-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Maybe i just lack experience on the wonderful love of aigis's princesses. All i have is themis, on nutaku and nothing on dmm. Themis dies SO quickly that i refuse to give her any affection. I swear her big boobies are making her take more damage.

Maybe its just me, but i find the duelist role very easy to fulfil, all the so-called niche classes become niche because they are mostly duelists that compete with valkyries/princesses. But really, If given a choice for duelists starters, i want someone like Cellia. (i wanted her so badly, almost gave up saving SC during her spotlight)

That and Princesses are SO costly that you probably CANT deploy them in most maps for new accounts. But they are pretty to have I wont lie, I want Olivie's OP skills. Btw, isn't Sybilla supposed to be the tankiest princess? (from what i heard)

Ok nvm, its illia's skillset. Gotta find out how it works post AW, seems like para has no effect during recovery? Know any videos featuring this?

soranokira
02-20-2016, 09:49 AM
Maybe i just lack experience on the wonderful love of aigis's princesses. All i have is themis, on nutaku and nothing on dmm. Themis dies SO quickly that i refuse to give her any affection. I swear her big boobies are making her take more damage.

Maybe its just me, but i find the duelist role very easy to fulfil, all the so-called niche classes become niche because they are mostly duelists that compete with valkyries/princesses. But really, If given a choice for duelists starters, i want someone like Cellia. (i wanted her so badly, almost gave up saving SC during her spotlight)

That and Princesses are SO costly that you probably CANT deploy them in most maps for new accounts. But they are pretty to have I wont lie, I want Olivie's OP skills. Btw, isn't Sybilla supposed to be the tankiest princess? (from what i heard)

true, cellia is great to have, just like cuterie and monica.
also, princesses are great, like in the 8th map (final battle in the dark night X) during horus event. I mean yeah kerry and other valks can take care of it too, but lilia actually does it better and more safely due to her higher MR as compared to kerry. and smashes liches faster. Also Solano's Flame Beast X map where lilia/sherry would be great for taking out the ifrits.

also, like I mentioned, plat+ princess. themis is just too weak for a princess. lilia/sherry on the other hand, has the min requirement to do what you need a princess to do for the most part. and no, sybilla is not the tankiest princess, no way in hell. her AW ability gives her range during skill, which is pretty good, but her skill AW gives her additional range and dmg while removing the assassination chance. OTOH, lilia's AW ability is hp regen over time (unlike rikka's, it's regenerating regardless whether lilia is attacking or not), and her skill AW gives her BOTH atk and def boost and increases hp regen rate. coupled with her higher-than-sherry MR, she's virtually unkillable while packing enough offense and def to do her job.

lolix
02-20-2016, 12:10 PM
I have 0 ideea why you're arguing without reading what others previously said buttlover.

First of all , it wasn't me that compared adele with fucking sybilla. Tenhou said that even if he rolls a black , its most likely to be either liana or sybilla , and he said that he'd rather go with an adele for the long term. To which i asked if anyone would preffer adele over sybilla on the long term , and the whole argument started there.

Second of all , i fucking said , like.....3-4 comments before yours (when i responded to sora) , that i didn't advised rerolling for blacks. I said a combination of good plats and golds could work well.

Third , my 2 accounts have a combined number of blacks of .... 1. And that 1 was when i came back to the game , and made a new account just to re-learn the game. My primary account lacks even now a black...or a pirncess for that matter. I also have cellia as a duelist , and i can tell you , there are maps (like the one with the tanky lich) where you would need a princess. I think it was on charlotte's event ? Or rika's ? Hell , the other acount , with a god damn themis did better on said map. Princesses are amazing to have at the begining.

Fourth point : My second acount was blind stupid luck (i got nanaly on my first roll) , and before i even started playing on it , i made a post like all the newbies here , asking on how good is nanaly and if its worth abandoning my older acount for it , since i thought i couldn't play on 2 either. Kotono and tenhou advised me to try both and decide what i like , and i kept both in the end. Those are my only 2 accounts. To that , i tried making a 3rd , like 2-3 weeks ago when mikoto was spotlight , and that was just for gigles , to tease samyy , but i don't play on it. Regardless , even if i had made many many acounts , what's your problem with that ? It would mean that i DO HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE then you in making good acounts , which was what he was asking advice for anyway. This is a idiotic point.

Now , as i said , i don't have a problem with people wanting to play without rerolling , but if they post here , then they have some obvious doubts as well. I just explained that strong units at the start can help tremendiously , in the long run , especially considering the fact that as a free players , you wont get to do so many premium rolls often. That is a FACT. Seeing as he got a crapload of 1 class units , and that the game already gives that class for free (sure it's a bit weaker , but its a gold regardless) , AND that his acount is new and he didn't invested that much in it , i said that if he decides to reroll , he should reroll now.
That is also just my opinion , AND I SAID FROM THE START THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO as i advise if he likes his rolls.

Now i would apreciate if you got that stick out of your ass and not take everything personal.

EDIT : also , as i said to others before , you can try both acounts for a while and see what you like best @ramazan

Ramazan
02-20-2016, 01:04 PM
I have 0 ideea why you're arguing without reading what others previously said buttlover.

First of all , it wasn't me that compared adele with fucking sybilla. Tenhou said that even if he rolls a black , its most likely to be either liana or sybilla , and he said that he'd rather go with an adele for the long term. To which i asked if anyone would preffer adele over sybilla on the long term , and the whole argument started there.

Second of all , i fucking said , like.....3-4 comments before yours (when i responded to sora) , that i didn't advised rerolling for blacks. I said a combination of good plats and golds could work well.

Third , my 2 accounts have a combined number of blacks of .... 1. And that 1 was when i came back to the game , and made a new account just to re-learn the game. My primary account lacks even now a black...or a pirncess for that matter. I also have cellia as a duelist , and i can tell you , there are maps (like the one with the tanky lich) where you would need a princess. I think it was on charlotte's event ? Or rika's ? Hell , the other acount , with a god damn themis did better on said map. Princesses are amazing to have at the begining.

Fourth point : My second acount was blind stupid luck (i got nanaly on my first roll) , and before i even started playing on it , i made a post like all the newbies here , asking on how good is nanaly and if its worth abandoning my older acount for it , since i thought i couldn't play on 2 either. Kotono and tenhou advised me to try both and decide what i like , and i kept both in the end. Those are my only 2 accounts. To that , i tried making a 3rd , like 2-3 weeks ago when mikoto was spotlight , and that was just for gigles , to tease samyy , but i don't play on it. Regardless , even if i had made many many acounts , what's your problem with that ? It would mean that i DO HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE then you in making good acounts , which was what he was asking advice for anyway. This is a idiotic point.

Now , as i said , i don't have a problem with people wanting to play without rerolling , but if they post here , then they have some obvious doubts as well. I just explained that strong units at the start can help tremendiously , in the long run , especially considering the fact that as a free players , you wont get to do so many premium rolls often. That is a FACT. Seeing as he got a crapload of 1 class units , and that the game already gives that class for free (sure it's a bit weaker , but its a gold regardless) , AND that his acount is new and he didn't invested that much in it , i said that if he decides to reroll , he should reroll now.
That is also just my opinion , AND I SAID FROM THE START THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO as i advise if he likes his rolls.

Now i would apreciate if you got that stick out of your ass and not take everything personal.

EDIT : also , as i said to others before , you can try both acounts for a while and see what you like best @ramazan

I dont know what u guys flaming about, maybe past issues but i did like lolix said (lel he didnt forced me to do this, all i asked was some advice and y'all gimme some, doing it or not doing it is all depending on me you know :)) and i dont regret throwing away old one a bit because i know im at the very beginning and most of you played this for 7 months, only a good game played for 7 month. I like this game much and feeling like i'll play this on long term, so a good head start will be very good.

As for account thing, im sticking with the 2nd, i liked lilia and other pega knight very much, well at least better than monk and sailor, lilia is OP! I can fill adeles role easily with cloris, although i didnt liked the witch class much honestly(low dmg and 1 target) i dont mind %10 aw bonus but yuyu was good, anyway. I heard sorano said lilias aw skills. I dont know aw system or how it works with skills but regarding what he said just clicking its skill button makes her nearly immortal in its duration. I find this
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/5/5d/Lilia_awake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151019160447
but my japanese is not good :P can someone tell me what exactly her skill gives there please? And numbers.

lolix
02-20-2016, 01:30 PM
http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/661-guide-awakening.html

kayfabe
02-20-2016, 01:57 PM

Aside from rushes Princesses actually do a pretty decent job of brute forcing many story maps. I did the whole first pick rigmarole several times before settling on an account that had Sybilla and while she doesn't have an all-mighty tanking skill like Karma or Olivie the fact of the matter is that she still hits like a truck and she still has very high defense. She often stands aside during tight event maps but when it comes to just leveling your way up to Return to Ruins you can oftentimes just throw her out there to murder things without bothering with healing support.

soranokira
02-20-2016, 08:09 PM
frankly speaking when I first got lilia I was pretty upset (because I preferred Sherry at that point, since she's offensive princess)
but it was soon after that DMM aigis released princess AW skills, which pretty much rebalanced Lilia. granted, sherry is still pretty OP with her multi hit attack, but it needs charging and she lacks the tankability of Lilia. A sherry golden army would be scary as hell though. After which I noted that Lilia has 15 MR while Sherry only had 10 MR, which made her the best MR tank I have (unlike sherry who only has same MR as kerry so arguably kerry could replace sherry)

seorizuki
02-20-2016, 09:24 PM
frankly speaking when I first got lilia I was pretty upset (because I preferred Sherry at that point, since she's offensive princess)
but it was soon after that DMM aigis released princess AW skills, which pretty much rebalanced Lilia. granted, sherry is still pretty OP with her multi hit attack, but it needs charging and she lacks the tankability of Lilia. A sherry golden army would be scary as hell though. After which I noted that Lilia has 15 MR while Sherry only had 10 MR, which made her the best MR tank I have (unlike sherry who only has same MR as kerry so arguably kerry could replace sherry)

her MR doesnt really matter though. Sherry role changed after skill aw from tanking enemies to place her in strategic area and blast all enemies in range.
like this video http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27689665

kayfabe
02-21-2016, 12:09 AM
It certainly matters a bit if it's the best you've got. One of the advantages of having blacks and premium units in general is that the sheer beefiness of their stats sometimes let them moonlight in roles that would otherwise go to a one trick pony.

buttlover
02-21-2016, 03:57 AM

AHAHA, you are funny lolix. The question is who you HAVEN'T offended!

The "argument" started ages ago. Just look from the start of the thread and you can see yourself battle it out with LITERALLY everyone. Telling him how bad his account was, although the consensus was that it was a decent roll.

Almost 1/5 of your posts start or end with XXX, I DISAGREE. You are turning yourself into a meme, like fark. "The Unagreeable" or "The BabyRager" http://tinyurl.com/h64pqdq

And for someone that has played from the start, your knowledge isn't all that reliable.
You'll take yuyu over adele? (you had no idea abt adele's AW was, did u)
You'll take camilia over adele as a starter? (slight upgrade of iris over high grad plat )
A jerome starter is bad? (soldiers are great at the start for new players)
You think liana is a good black? (oh you edited it)

Just some points in this thread alone.

It is OKAY to go against the grain. Like how i am with princesses. (they are just another duelist imo, albeit the best kind) But you don't have to shoot everyone that "disagrees" with you. Once harder maps comes, I am sure, I'll want a princess too. (or a unit with para resist)

Who knows what units you have in your multiple accounts, you pretty much speak like they are one. Have a camillia and nanaly, a jerome, uzme, theis, themis, bernices, sybilla, syphilis. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pyruslords/images/4/4f/4Head.png/revision/latest?cb=20140609044245

Pretty much singing how great your account is to new players to get them to reroll...only to get an similar account minus any progress he has made. (He already CC-ed 4 units at that point, assuming he wasn't lying about duration, he had put in effort into it...and stella sucks at least till they put in a patch to fix the pegasus . Not kidding. Still maxed her affection because her art is SO PRETTY though)

Seeing how rama was already looking for someone to validate him for restart, i guess having you around is actually productive (surprise surprise!)

Btw, I like to read so saying that i didn't get the thread actually made me laugh. At least i try to put thing on a lighter note. (with a few exceptions) Not like the guy who has no original thought other than being the angry contrarian.

Ramazan
02-21-2016, 06:18 AM
and stella sucks at least till they put in a patch to fix the pegasus . Not kidding. Still maxed her affection because her art is SO PRETTY though)

Yeah i admit she can be only useful in rare situations but i love her pics too :rolleyes: will max her aff and see what happens after core team like you do. (not just for enjoying view :p but she can be use in some time) Adele was pretty and op too but the reason i abandon the old account wasn't only just for getting better plat or blacks but some lethal mistakes i did too. Im saying all the time im a free player because if there is an easy and free way to get something why would i pay? Lolix just showed me this way. Although if a game lets me have more enjoy at the end i wont avoid paying too.

lolix
02-21-2016, 08:41 AM
AHAHA, you are funny lolix. The question is who you HAVEN'T offended!

The "argument" started ages ago. Just look from the start of the thread and you can see yourself battle it out with LITERALLY everyone. Telling him how bad his account was, although the consensus was that it was a decent roll.

Almost 1/5 of your posts start or end with XXX, I DISAGREE. You are turning yourself into a meme, like fark. "The Unagreeable" or "The BabyRager" http://tinyurl.com/h64pqdq

And for someone that has played from the start, your knowledge isn't all that reliable.
You'll take yuyu over adele? (you had no idea abt adele's AW was, did u)
You'll take camilia over adele as a starter? (slight upgrade of iris over high grad plat )
A jerome starter is bad? (soldiers are great at the start for new players)
You think liana is a good black? (oh you edited it)

Just some points in this thread alone.

It is OKAY to go against the grain. Like how i am with princesses. (they are just another duelist imo, albeit the best kind) But you don't have to shoot everyone that "disagrees" with you. Once harder maps comes, I am sure, I'll want a princess too. (or a unit with para resist)

Who knows what units you have in your multiple accounts, you pretty much speak like they are one. Have a camillia and nanaly, a jerome, uzme, theis, themis, bernices, sybilla, syphilis. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pyruslords/images/4/4f/4Head.png/revision/latest?cb=20140609044245

Pretty much singing how great your account is to new players to get them to reroll...only to get an similar account minus any progress he has made. (He already CC-ed 4 units at that point, assuming he wasn't lying about duration, he had put in effort into it...and stella sucks at least till they put in a patch to fix the pegasus . Not kidding. Still maxed her affection because her art is SO PRETTY though)

Seeing how rama was already looking for someone to validate him for restart, i guess having you around is actually productive (surprise surprise!)

Btw, I like to read so saying that i didn't get the thread actually made me laugh. At least i try to put thing on a lighter note. (with a few exceptions) Not like the guy who has no original thought other than being the angry contrarian.

1. I know exactly what adele does. Do you know what yuyu does ? She has equal base damage with belinda (at max lvl , and max aff , yuyu has like 6 less damage. She also gets range increase which i highly prefer for witches over damage increase , because the witch won't be my main dps anyway , and if she has range , she can start slowing units from farther ahead. Also , she becomes really cheap after AW. And she can also help clear war of maigc for example. Is she better ? Probably not in the long term , but the extra 10% hp is really needed for bosses , or stuff that can 1hit ko stuff. It's not needed for most other maps , and in that regards , you will use yuyu more , because she's a cheaper deploy.

2. I never said liana is good. Hell , camilla/chydys are probably a better because they are cheaper. Also talking of camilla , she was my first roll in a age were iris wasn't given for free. So yes , it was a really good roll at the time. Actually , i'd still think rolling camilla at the start is way better then rolling witches , simply because you usually need at least 2-3 healers , and you will use them more.

3. I actually have jerome. Dunno if you do , but i do. I now use him over katie , but not at the same time. Having 2 soldiers at the start is retarded. you use 23 (assuming you kept him un-cced to maximize his up) UP to gain 7 extra....instead of simply deploying katie and a spica. Sure , you get 5 less up , but you already have your dps down. Using 2 soldiers at the start is really really usefull for some niche maps , were hyou start at 0 up , or it's a rush and you need to fast block multiple entries ( and i can use aria or julian for that anyway. hell even philis can be used as a blocker for rush maps). That's all. In almost every other map , 2 soldiers are useless. Jerome at the start is a bad roll.

4. The only 1 that is raging here is you. Just because i disagree with something , it doesn't mean that i rage. Also , i'm just giving MY imput , so ofc a lot of my advice will probably be on how to make his acount more like mine : because i'm talking from personal experience. You can disagree with me as well. Nobody is stoping you. As far as i know , this forum is to have people give their opinions on the state of the game.

5. Acuatlly camilla and thetis and cellia are the only plat rolls i have on my first acount (besides spica and bashira and the event units). My second acount has nanaly , jerome , uzume (again , without considering bashira and spica and evnets). As for events units , i only have the event units that were released post Odette's mission (including odette) on both acounts , and on my first acount i also have belinda , and a basic aria. I started in time for belinda's event , and stopped playing mid anya's event. This is why i missed a crapload of good event units , and i'm jelly for that , but that's life. Then started playing 2 weeks before odette's event again.

And agian , you just said that you don't like princesses.... I don't like witches. Especially when he gets a free gold 1 , and he then rolls 2 other gold witches and a plat at start. I'm sorry , but you don't really need witches as a newbie. You need tanks (a god damn bernice would have been stelar) , or a mage (even a gold would have worked well. A plat would have been amazing) , or even a princess (they are easy to raise to 40-50 and they are amazing to have , since they have insane stats compared to other duelists l and you can deploy them vs armors easily). There are quite a number of things he could have gotten at start to make his acount stronger. Yes , adele will be in the long run A VERY good witch. He's a newbie with 1 week of playing..... Untill he will get to the point of using adele to the full potential , lilia is going to be WAAAY more usefull for him till there. I would argue that she's going to be more usefull for him even after AW , but whatever.

Ramazan
02-21-2016, 08:51 AM
get whatever the highest mission you can do on commission and dump charisma on it unless you're just enjoying getting a feel for things

the cheapest team you need to beat 'the game (last normal mission)'

2x archer

2x witch

3x mage

3x healer (min 1 gold, SGU Iris will work for this)

2x soldier

1x heavy infantry

1x bernard/princess

since they'll probably be mostly suggesting you rush spica, i suggest you level 1 from each of those team pools (obviously level leanne if you don't get a better heavy (NOT GARRET) from the lotto) bernard wont be a reward until the rest of your team is mostly cut anyway

as your single archer/mage/healer/soldier etc are getting ready to be cc'd you'll be about geared up to farm red crystals for that second archer

thing is with spica personally i feel like you should be trying to unit reduce both daniela and soma hardcore? because then you can deploy both in 18 unit points - THEN drop awakened spica (which is sort of like dropping 3 additional archers because 2 are already out if you think about it)

but that's a whole nother thing that they can explain to you because i'm asleepened

Currently im trying to do return to ruins which is very hard to do with my current team, everything else below is 3* and was doable with all 1 level team. Im searching wiki everytime i see a new map if it is good for farming stuff, deep forest road with return to ruins is the for farming until immortal beast, so i'll stick to return to ruins with monday dailies until i level everything decently. Now im 29lwl waiting for 30 level reward cypria who can one-shot that black ass metal soldiers which mess everything up, even 30lwl lilia cant hold it off longer (cuz healers suck everything needs to be leveled, currently doing royal road for farming)

As for units ib is a very good farming source from what i've heard but not vital, i can do if after one or two months (spica will be priority before rotation comes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwki-K78H8
he did it very well with lowbie units but i'll have better ones as when i got first 50sc i'll spend all of em on shrine, maybe get good ones, maybe bad but not all of em will be silver at least :p and even if i'll have deine and maribel im considering to cc leanne ofc cuz low cost which makes gold units better than plat or black ones in some scenes.

Tenhou
02-21-2016, 08:53 AM
As for units ib is a very good farming source from what i've heard but not vital, i can do if after one or two months (spica will be priority before rotation comes)

IB is good. Return to Ruins is currently THE best map we have if we want to farm unit levels, but frankly it will deplete your gold rather quickly too. IB gives nice amounts of everything, which is why many of us do it.

Unregistered
02-21-2016, 09:15 AM
RtR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKQoD3SIU8Y

Ramazan
02-21-2016, 09:45 AM
RtR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKQoD3SIU8Y

Well i already watched this one but seemed to me very difficult with this strategy, i mean no healers c'mon :p man did a very good job and thats the way i'd like to play the game not just to throw a pretty girl to clear out everything, and she is cypria.

kayfabe
02-21-2016, 09:45 AM
Immortal Beast's big advantages are the Prince experience gained and the cost savings you accrue over time by using level 20 fodder instead of lower level units. The map really only sacrifices the rate at which you gain unit experience and while that's not insignificant most players find it quite manageable given that beating Immortal Beast requires a fairly mature team in the first place. It's a great map for putting your team on cruise control and slowly creeping your CC'd units towards level 50+ without breaking the bank.

Unregistered
02-21-2016, 09:49 AM
Well i already watched this one but seemed to me very difficult with this strategy, i mean no healers c'mon :p man did a very good job and thats the way i'd like to play the game not just to throw a pretty princess to clear out everything.

Might need a couple tries to get it right, but it's not that hard actually. Nice thing about it is that you can start spamming commission sortie RtR extremely early.

Ramazan
02-21-2016, 10:17 AM
Might need a couple tries to get it right, but it's not that hard actually. Nice thing about it is that you can start spamming commission sortie RtR extremely early.

Yeah i noticed from some videos that commission sortie is a new thing. It'll be good if they bring the same thing to hitsuji chronicle.

namhoang909
02-21-2016, 07:20 PM
for story missions, which map should i grind to get unit for leveling up?

edit: beside immortal beast

lolix
02-21-2016, 07:36 PM
flame dragon also gives good unit xp.

Tenhou
02-21-2016, 07:37 PM

Flame Dragon and Dragon Hunting. Although that depends on if you reached those already.

You can take a look at the charts here and mix'n'match
http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Missions

namhoang909
02-21-2016, 07:43 PM
Flame Dragon and Dragon Hunting. Although that depends on if you reached those already.

You can take a look at the charts here and mix'n'match
http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Missions

yes i've made it through dragon hunting already, but drop rate is bad most of the time i made sortie only 2 drops

soranokira
02-21-2016, 08:41 PM
yes i've made it through dragon hunting already, but drop rate is bad most of the time i made sortie only 2 drops

actually drop rate is random and you can get unlucky, but dragon hunting only drops 3 iron and 1 bronze at max, while most other maps drop 4 irons and 1 bronze at max, which is why some people don't like dragon hunting. however, DH lets you save gold (due to less unit drops, so less gold used since you combine less often), while flame dragon and remnant vanquish both has fairly decent unit exp, gold and prince exp rates.

ZeroZet
02-21-2016, 11:00 PM

edit: beside immortal beastReturn to Ruins is THE best map for unit XP. But unless you invest in gold multiplier blessing, it will drain your treasury pretty fast.

On the other hand, Should you have 3 spare SC available to extend the buff, and do Monday dailies religiously, you are set for lyfe.

Ramazan
02-23-2016, 08:34 AM
God dammit after having 30 sc did some summoning at the shrine, got dahlia and monica except silvers and at the end of the event claudia comes too with this im having like 4 duelists which are lilia dahlia claudia and cypria, what i'll do with all of them :V although monica surely will be a good addition to thursday dailies i think.

soranokira
02-23-2016, 03:15 PM
God dammit after having 30 sc did some summoning at the shrine, got dahlia and monica except silvers and at the end of the event claudia comes too with this im having like 4 duelists which are lilia dahlia claudia and cypria, what i'll do with all of them :V although monica surely will be a good addition to thursday dailies i think.

you can never have enough duelists.

exk
02-23-2016, 03:32 PM
Four duelists are enough? Hmm..

http://i.imgur.com/kL3nT9Al.png

Maybe I leveled up too much.

Ramazan
02-23-2016, 04:53 PM
Four duelists are enough? Hmm..

http://i.imgur.com/kL3nT9Al.png

Maybe I leveled up too much.

Well... no comment :)

Ramazan
04-23-2016, 04:24 AM
Shet shet shet shet...
I dont want to say anything about this Kebab Lover account of mine. For aigis normally i was playing on TurkishKebab account but in order to get a 5* or upper rarity girl for fkg i did a reroll and get a rainbow with Kebab Lover. SAME THING happened with aigis with SAME ACCOUNT lol. This account will seem to be very badass... Look at what i get on 2nd roll.

http://i.hizliresim.com/ljgyyJ.jpg

(note: i wasnt rerolling, just wanted to get rid of tutorial scene, so i can quit easily and log on other account but seems i found myself an alt :P )

lolix
04-23-2016, 04:43 AM
gratz. despara is good

Ramazan
04-24-2016, 12:08 PM
gratz. despara is good

I guess its the damage which makes her good no? And im wondering whats the difference between skill aw'ed despara and mikoto? Which one is better while in their skill use.

Asdf1
04-24-2016, 02:35 PM
I guess its the damage which makes her good no? And im wondering whats the difference between skill aw'ed despara and mikoto? Which one is better while in their skill use.

Depends what you are looking for. DPS wise Despara is better due to the higher atk ceiling and atk speed even if mikoto gains true damage, despara deals AOE damage during skill usage after skill AW. MIkoto's skill on the other hand can be used in tandem with other units such as skill aw berna and she is better at clumping units together. Both units are awesome!:)

lolix
04-24-2016, 03:27 PM
also black skills. Usage on deployment is like half of why blacks are so good.