PDA

View Full Version : Free and Good Giveaways!!!

Kirito Rick
02-13-2016, 12:01 AM
Has there been any giveaways in the game so far....Does anyone know when it may happen next and what we can get ....

Also what is EASTER EGG gift...is it some kind event?? I read about this in some thread which i dont remember.

lolix
02-13-2016, 12:27 AM
egg gave a stamina refill

Kirito Rick
02-13-2016, 02:21 AM
And does this game have any giveaway of units or items or anything else.

soranokira
02-13-2016, 03:28 AM

they have been stingy thus far.

buttlover
02-13-2016, 04:02 AM

i received tons of items, free fairys, exp armors and free stam refills. Oh wait, its only with the japanese.
Our english mods have no such events, at least they put in the effort to tell us that they are have no control over anything, are working hard (a contradiction if you look at the events or translation...maybe just inefficient working standards) and that we have no act freedom of speech and should not use words such as "loli" because they are judged by others and they inflict that standard which they don't want to stand up to, to their clients/user base/customers.

All this while they churn out yet another inferior copy of competition based games existing in our ecosystem, in hopes of catching a few more fools willing to fork out money to remain at the top as the older game's population dwindles.

Anddd thats why nutaku is so popular. kappa.

namhoang909
02-13-2016, 09:18 AM
can you tell me how does "free stamp refill" work? i didn't log in few days ago :confused: dmm of course

soranokira
02-13-2016, 09:19 AM
can you tell me how does "free stamp refill" work? i didn't log in few days ago :confused: dmm of course

it's free stamina refill, if you're referring to valentine choco. (the choco with anna face)
once you take it out your stamina refills the same way your SC refills stamina

Kamahari Akuma
02-13-2016, 09:33 AM
i received tons of items, free fairys, exp armors and free stam refills. Oh wait, its only with the japanese.
Our english mods have no such events, at least they put in the effort to tell us that they are have no control over anything, are working hard (a contradiction if you look at the events or translation...maybe just inefficient working standards) and that we have no act freedom of speech and should not use words such as "loli" because they are judged by others and they inflict that standard which they don't want to stand up to, to their clients/user base/customers.

All this while they churn out yet another inferior copy of competition based games existing in our ecosystem, in hopes of catching a few more fools willing to fork out money to remain at the top as the older game's population dwindles.

Anddd thats why nutaku is so popular. kappa.

The jaded cynicism is so strong with this one it burned a hole in the floor.

If anything the JP MWA has been around long enough I think that they do all that because of their success. If our end of things were given more to work with, then I'd imagine we'd have fairies and other goodies raining from the skies.

Now am I saying that we remain optimistic in the face of all this stuff going on (none of the 'loli' units, etc)? Not quite. More like borderline-ism. If something good comes our way we should rejoice, but if something...not as joyous comes our way
Like a break right after a Star Rush for some people.
then we can lament it. But not to the point the cynicism burns holes in the floor.

namhoang909
02-13-2016, 10:50 PM
and i don't know if it was because of my unlucky charm or what, on dmm i farmed and got from 1-3 (mostly 3) drop in 2nd stage event while only one drop and drop only once for 4 times 5th stage on nutaku =)) so i only approve for their effort to translate the game

- - - Updated - - -

it's free stamina refill, if you're referring to valentine choco. (the choco with anna face)
once you take it out your stamina refills the same way your SC refills stamina

chocolate with anna face will only refill stam how about chocolate with alissa and katie, phillis face they give me bunch of free unit exp armor and now chocolate, dmm is so kind

soranokira
02-14-2016, 03:28 AM
and i don't know if it was because of my unlucky charm or what, on dmm i farmed and got from 1-3 (mostly 3) drop in 2nd stage event while only one drop and drop only once for 4 times 5th stage on nutaku =)) so i only approve for their effort to translate the game

- - - Updated - - -

chocolate with anna face will only refill stam how about chocolate with alissa and katie, phillis face they give me bunch of free unit exp armor and now chocolate, dmm is so kind

the other choco are the same. also stamina refill. many players choose to keep waifu chocos.

namhoang909
02-14-2016, 07:08 PM
so if i don't get them, they will just stay there forever like other presents, right?
also there were days when i was playing and stamina or charisma suddenly full again, is that some kind of event or daily thing?

soranokira
02-14-2016, 07:25 PM
so if i don't get them, they will just stay there forever like other presents, right?
also there were days when i was playing and stamina or charisma suddenly full again, is that some kind of event or daily thing?

you probably just level'd up.