PDA

View Full Version : What a Letdown

Unregistered
02-14-2016, 06:42 AM
Boy that was easy. Getting to 3 million EP that is.
Though I somehow feel unfulfilled because the amount/type of rewards seems lackluster.
Also those 3 revival tickets? You can't use them till AFTER the event ends. So sad, so pissed. Oh well. I hope they make the second half better.

Big Fat Troll
02-14-2016, 07:38 AM
Yes that was...

chillinfar
02-14-2016, 05:26 PM
Though I somehow feel unfulfilled because the amount/type of rewards seems lackluster.
Also those 3 revival tickets? You can't use them till AFTER the event ends. So sad, so pissed. Oh well. I hope they make the second half better.

Only if they bring back the drinks, removed intentionally to force cash.

JSensei
02-14-2016, 08:06 PM

I'm not QUITE to 3M yet. I'm around 2.5. I'll hit 3 million by tonight I think.

blobz
02-15-2016, 09:38 AM
Only if they bring back the drinks, removed intentionally to force cash.

Drinks are back, and their lack of was unintentional this time :P

chillinfar
02-15-2016, 11:06 AM
Drinks are back, and their lack of was unintentional this time :P

drinks are useful anytime. You think in that way because a lot of us are over 1M sed, think about who aren't.

Tomaa
02-15-2016, 11:48 AM
drinks are useful anytime. You think in that way because a lot of us are over 1M sed, think about who aren't.
he said they were not removed on purpose and they are already back in pero shop

Opalia24
02-15-2016, 11:51 AM

Japanes server have rewards all the way up to 1B EP = 1000M EP. I hope we get that soon too even though most free players wount be able to get 1B EP - lol.

Tenhou
02-15-2016, 12:17 PM

Pretty sure the first EG event had rather lackluster rewards too. And what does it really matter if we can't use them until after the event? Just enjoy the silly ride and collect rewards for poking things.

Meanwhile i'm drowning my friends with elite guards, 8 up and there might be more if their EGs die before mine...

fdfan
02-15-2016, 02:48 PM

Yeah, I'm only at 200k SED and 600k EP. I haven't used any drinks yet, but now that I can buy with pero, I will be using them like crazy. I can get up to about 1mil HP if perfectly timed, plus a focus roll from the slots.

chillinfar
02-15-2016, 02:58 PM
he said they were not removed on purpose and they are already back in pero shop

1 week (or being accurate, 5 days) is a lot of time for a PPS event.

Remember the lack of assists at 2nd phase from previous elite guards.

JSensei
02-15-2016, 03:06 PM
1 week (or being accurate, 5 days) is a lot of time for a PPS event.

Remember the lack of assists at 2nd phase from previous elite guards.

Right. But no one seems to care about phase 1. And if they're back (and I just confirmed, they are), then they are back before phase 2 and even the first SEG has been seduced. All is well.

chillinfar
02-15-2016, 04:15 PM
All is well when you fill your friendlist. Can't remember your first days?

JSensei
02-15-2016, 04:23 PM
All is well when you fill your friendlist. Can't remember your first days?

Oh absolutely. But still, you really only need potions for SEGs or POSSIBLY late event EGs. It's regrettable that they were late, but they came before everyone really needs them. Would have been much worse if they didn't arrive before the end of phase 1.

Big Fat Troll
02-15-2016, 10:41 PM
This game needs 2 things. Lots of time to build up your deck and lots of active friends who share. If you lack the patience to spend a lot of tome on the game feel free to drop a buck or two yto help keep it free. :)