PDA

View Full Version : About this break

Blaxer
02-16-2016, 05:41 AM
Break event best event

What do you guys think about this break? i know i love 1 free week every once in a while, but this... event-break-event-break i can't stand... even worse, we come from a star rush which are basically breaks...

Since they confirmed AW until 3 weeks later and we got this break, do you think we will have an event during that period?
knowing Dev Tea can fuck up really hard and do 3 no event weeks, but another post-AW 1 week event is more probable

I mean... they had an extension on the maintenance over finishing last event and changing boosted units, they might as well fuck something else up

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/02/16/sXNSZuT.jpg

lolix
02-16-2016, 06:03 AM
first of all , do you really want to start this thread ? Second , obviously nobody likes THAT many breaks

Celanas
02-16-2016, 06:37 AM
Well if the info that awakening is arriving is certain these breaks give me time to get ready for that. So I don't mind.

Eab1990
02-16-2016, 07:10 AM
Luckily, I'm past the point where I can shift blame on #team break and just blame the devs for their sheer incompetency. The fact that we get absolutely nothing for our anniversary is really telling. I'll just wait for everyone else to spam support tickets to the team.
Well if the info that awakening is arriving is certain these breaks give me time to get ready for that. So I don't mind. Awakening should've arrived months ago, so if you're just preparing now, I don't know what to do with you.

lolix
02-16-2016, 08:02 AM
he is probably a newer player

PoorTroopers
02-16-2016, 08:23 AM
Oops! Lacks ton of awakening fodder still now.
I could get only two Pallis even by 39 runs at the last event.
I need much more events to earn fodder...

Kamahari Akuma
02-16-2016, 08:30 AM
At the very least the spotlight isn't too bad. If i had the SCs for it (been spending this months SCs for more room in barracks) I'd spend them for that increased chance to get a new witch unit.

After all.

Wall of Magic is giving us all the finger.

And more witches are the only way we can freeze its finger off.

Eab1990
02-16-2016, 08:48 AM
he is probably a newer player

In which case, Awakening shouldn't even be on their radar.

At the very least the spotlight isn't too bad. If i had the SCs for it (been spending this months SCs for more room in barracks) I'd spend them for that increased chance to get a new witch unit.

After all.

Wall of Magic is giving us all the finger.

And more witches are the only way we can freeze its finger off.

I already have (two) Sybilla/Adele and Liana, but I rolled once as usual and got Yuyu, so I'm happy about that, even if I already have Belinda and cleared WoM.

buttlover
02-16-2016, 09:21 AM
Well if the info that awakening is arriving is certain these breaks give me time to get ready for that. So I don't mind.

HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR AW WHEN I NEED SILVER UNITS *GAAAAAHHH*, PLS LET THERE BE AN EVENT B4 AW, NO 3 STRAIGHT WEEKS OF BREAKS PLS.

Eab1990
02-16-2016, 09:23 AM
HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR AW WHEN I NEED SILVER UNITS *GAAAAAHHH*, PLS LET THERE BE AN EVENT B4 AW, NO 3 STRAIGHT WEEKS OF BREAKS PLS.

Be like me and dump 1m on 2k shrine!

Was trying to get a silver mage to CC Pallis and I got 15+ silvers of literally EVERYTHING ELSE except mages. Oh, and I got Garrett too.

lolix
02-16-2016, 10:02 AM
meh , i was poor as fuck in regards of scs , still did 2-3 summons on each acount. 4 craves and 2 alissas. RNG is cruel. Now i'm waiting with 8 scs left and hoping that next events won't require us spending them for stamina refills. Also , right now i'm swimming in rogues and pirates :( i think i have like 5 cecilys and 11 harissas. da fck do i do with so many rogues ?

darkeleon
02-16-2016, 10:41 AM
o.O 3 week ¬¬
but with te AW i will can finally fuse the gold and silver in my inv

Kamahari Akuma
02-16-2016, 10:42 AM
meh , i was poor as fuck in regards of scs , still did 2-3 summons on each acount. 4 craves and 2 alissas. RNG is cruel. Now i'm waiting with 8 scs left and hoping that next events won't require us spending them for stamina refills. Also , right now i'm swimming in rogues and pirates :( i think i have like 5 cecilys and 11 harissas. da fck do i do with so many rogues ?

I think I know where most of my rogue drops from Fierce Island Battle went to now.

Now all I need to know is who took all my Lauren drops.

Unregistered
02-16-2016, 11:10 AM
we didnt get chocolate on valentines day maybe because aigis devs think gaijin do not celebrate japanese celebrations like valentines day

soranokira
02-16-2016, 11:18 AM
on other hand, DMM aigis next event is a plat pirate, right after black necromancer metus's collection event.
http://i.imgur.com/Wxv15Xf.jpg
sabrina~

Tenhou
02-16-2016, 11:21 AM
we didnt get chocolate on valentines day maybe because aigis devs think gaijin do not celebrate japanese celebrations like valentines day

We apparently do not celebrate christmas either :rolleyes:

Unregistered
02-16-2016, 11:24 AM
on other hand, DMM aigis next event is a plat pirate, right after black necromancer metus's collection event.
http://i.imgur.com/Wxv15Xf.jpg
sabrina~

A pirate I like design-wise for a change.

lolix
02-16-2016, 11:29 AM
I think I know where most of my rogue drops from Fierce Island Battle went to now.

Now all I need to know is who took all my Lauren drops.

and that's why i got so many harissas as well. Was trying for laurens. I mean , between having to AW 2 archers , and trying to max spicas skill , i am in need of archers more then ever. Still they refused to drop

Pyonification
02-16-2016, 11:55 AM
We apparently do not celebrate christmas either :rolleyes:

But oh boy do we celebrate Black Friday!

Eab1990
02-16-2016, 12:01 PM
And the arbitrary 300k users milestone, but not an actual one-year anniversary.

Fucking hell, devs.

kayfabe
02-16-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm sure there's a few people who could do with some heavy gold farming.

Blaxer
02-16-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm sure there's a few people who could do with some heavy gold farming.

while gold is something you need, you actually get it in every mission you do, and in great amounts on Mondays, you can always run pastoral gate and sell the fooder for gold, then monday and repeat
But for silvers oh god... you need a lot of luck to roll constant silvers on 2k gacha, and you only get some while you complete the drop from story mission, katies missions and chloris missions. for more silvers you realy on event missions and even then you have to pray to RNG for it to actually drop; i myself farmed for a lauren the last 3-4 days of the event and got not even one

Even the DC needed seems like more of a problem to me than the gold issue

Unregistered
02-16-2016, 06:30 PM
Breaks are actually quite unnecessary in Aigis, because the game is designed to function without them (just ask anyone playing the jp version). Constant events gives out a bunch of SCs, which can then be converted into stamina/charisma and used as needed (be in to level, farm, or even on the shrine). Once in a while, a breaks can be a thing, but it also needs to be accompanied by the double drop rate event, basically serving as a good time for you to dump the resources (SCs) you accumulated from prior events. In that manner, it is an event in its own way, but it will only seem so if it happens fairly rarely, like once a month (or otherwise it will get old very quickly - like how it is in our version).

The breaks we have now aren't really breaks. They are just the devs being lazy.

kayfabe
02-16-2016, 06:36 PM
I'm completely against breaks. I was just responding to fark's comment.

blacksaber
02-16-2016, 06:37 PM
I think I am fine for when we get awakening. I have at least 1 gold unit for each class except witches. I kinda used my 2 yuyus to CR the 1st yuyu I got. I have over 1M in gold. And 589 DC, which will go over 600 this thursday.

The only "problem" I have is I decided to do 1 roll on the PS, and pulled Camilla. Now I have to power level her so I can awaken her 1st (or Jerome).

namhoang909
02-16-2016, 07:25 PM
well 1m is not big problem for long-time player however clicking same button desperately and dispose these unusable unit is so tiredm why don't they give us a 10 gacha or something like that. Right because we still don't have that in japanese version, lol

soranokira
02-16-2016, 07:47 PM
I think I am fine for when we get awakening. I have at least 1 gold unit for each class except witches. I kinda used my 2 yuyus to CR the 1st yuyu I got. I have over 1M in gold. And 589 DC, which will go over 600 this thursday.

The only "problem" I have is I decided to do 1 roll on the PS, and pulled Camilla. Now I have to power level her so I can awaken her 1st (or Jerome).

Jerome ALWAYS takes priority. +2 UP initial is just OP

edit: also you can forget about the 10 gacha. developers dont intend to code it.

Blaxer
02-16-2016, 08:08 PM
I think I am fine for when we get awakening. I have over 1M in gold.

well that 1M will drain really fast when AW comes; iirc awakening a gold costs 500K and blacks 1M ea, so with than money you can manage 2 golds ATM, but for DC you are set, as AW needs 100 ea

i have 4M but lack DC :/
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/02/17/K2kz.png

soranokira
02-16-2016, 08:28 PM
not that much actually.

Either 200k, 250k or 300k G, depending on if their rarity is Gold, Platinum or Black
http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Awakening

Blaxer
02-16-2016, 08:33 PM
not that much actually.

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Awakening

Such a relief hahaha, i'm so glad i was wrong about the gold
i'm still broke regarding DC tho...

Provenance
02-16-2016, 10:52 PM
The main gold cost comes from trying to max the level of your units for awakening. A unit must be max level as a prerequisite (even if it wasn't a prerequisite, it would like CC'ing anyways: you wouldn't want to awakening anything other than a maxed unit). For example, depending on what fodder you use it can cost up to ~2mil gold to get a Black unit from level 70 to 80 (not counting respective fodder's mission rewards, just raw amount).

blacksaber
02-17-2016, 04:47 AM
Jerome ALWAYS takes priority. +2 UP initial is just OP

In a game where female units dominate, Jerome will be my 1st (that sounds kinda...never mind).

Askeladd
02-17-2016, 06:11 AM
edit: also you can forget about the 10 gacha. developers dont intend to code it.

Wow. It's starting to sound like Nutaku's MWA is some sort of temporary passage to end up playing DMM's version and forget about this one...

namhoang909
02-17-2016, 06:23 AM
Wow. It's starting to sound like Nutaku's MWA is some sort of temporary passage to end up playing DMM's version and forget about this one...

to this point i will just accept it, this reminds me of the game heroes league (or something like that) the dev made a version for facebook and then abandoned it giving stupid maintainance instead of event and new heroes like ios and android versions
with this game dev translate then abandon it (or almost) but i am a f2p so guess i have no position to complain

buttlover
02-17-2016, 07:01 AM

i think its more like - if it doesnt exist in dmm, it definitely wont exist in nutaku.
dmm is where the coders/developers are, they just have a few guys dig out the old code for nutaku. (my guess, that was how it worked for wow)

Askeladd
02-17-2016, 07:28 AM
Wait, I might have misunderstood something here. Does the DMM version have the 10 gacha? If not then forget what I said (it can be applied to other examples though).

Tenhou
02-17-2016, 07:45 AM
Wait, I might have misunderstood something here. Does the DMM version have the 10 gacha? If not then forget what I said (it can be applied to other examples though).

It doesn't.

Askeladd
02-17-2016, 07:55 AM
It doesn't.

My bad then. Move on with the discussion haha.

YoxalLoyal
02-17-2016, 11:42 PM
Found this on Nutaku's Twitter: https://twitter.com/nutakugames/status/700061250080915457

Since I am a new player (joined at a bad time too I guess), it probably doesn't hit as hard as long-time players, though it'll build up in the long run. Sucks that it might be permanent in the worst case. Awakening in early March is sort of good news, but I don't see how that is going to keep us entertained for long enough. Is there some sort of communication problem between Nutaku and Aigis devs? The tweet kinda implies it.

Kamahari Akuma
02-17-2016, 11:56 PM
Based on the wording of the post it does look like we may be...well &quot;bitching to the messenger&quot;. <br />
<br />
Granted I could be wrong but if its the devs who are in charge of the break madness, then...

Silverfalcon
02-18-2016, 12:04 AM
I'll just say that while I am not opposed to breaks, I would prefer fewer. What rubs me the wrong way on this break ultimately is that it's after a Star Rush. It just feels...wrong somehow. Star Rushes are effectively breaks anyway. I'm not opposed to it or anything. I just kinda wish they would still give us "something" to do, be it revivals, releasing events they skipped or at the very least a 1.5 drop week. Cause while yes, I can spend the time leveling my units past my usual threshold of 50cc40/50 I actually don't need to to complete the events. I spend my time doing that on Thursday and Sunday during events anyway.

namhoang909
02-18-2016, 12:40 AM
anyone please tell me about new black witch from previous event? what can she do?

buttlover
02-18-2016, 01:22 AM
anyone please tell me about new black witch from previous event? what can she do?

You mean the black necromancer from dmm? Think of her as mikoto, she too has tokens and higher dmg without the splash.
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C8%BF%BA%B2%A4%CE%BB%E0%CE%EE%BD%D1%BB%D5%A5%E1% A5%C8%A5%A5%A5%B9

Not sure how good she is (well she is a black), will test her out later in the week i suppose

namhoang909
02-18-2016, 01:39 AM
she doesn't have plash so attacking single unit, summoning unhealable skeletons, haven't seen slow affect

soranokira
02-18-2016, 04:18 AM
she doesn't have plash so attacking single unit, summoning unhealable skeletons, haven't seen slow affect

she doesnt slow, her attack is the same as a lich's. she's basically a lich that lets you place skeleton tokens and her skill triples her attack and makes it pure dmg.

namhoang909
02-18-2016, 04:35 AM
she doesnt slow, her attack is the same as a lich's. she's basically a lich that lets you place skeleton tokens and her skill triples her attack and makes it pure dmg.

so normally princess has pure dmg, for this unit we have to activate her skill to have it? dmm's just changed the trading post and i have 143 dc now, is the dragon rider worth using or else i will wait to get saki

soranokira
02-18-2016, 05:10 AM
so normally princess has pure dmg, for this unit we have to activate her skill to have it? dmm's just changed the trading post and i have 143 dc now, is the dragon rider worth using or else i will wait to get saki

normally princess has magic damage, not pure damage.
no idea about dragon rider, it's another class I haven't managed to learn to use. seems like a high cost/stat valk with a magic range attack on skill. (w/o the UP generation of course)

edit: a veteran on DMM said that gold dragon rider is good and that we'll need him later. I'm not gonna bother personally though unless I have the time to farm the DCs.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 05:16 AM

Not sure how badly you are in need of a ranged melee unit, but dmm offers alot of alternatives to saki

Here is a list of trading post units you might want to refer to before burning 300 DCs
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B8%F2%B4%B9%BD%EA

Personally, i'll skip a melee gold unit thats just there for spot tanking. There are many token generators for spot tanking and many good plats that can tank harder bosses

Oh yeah, recently they had nice unit up in the trading post. Didn't get it because i needed my spica but she is on my next to buy list
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A5%EB%A5%A4%A1%BC%A5%BA . Free plat princess? Yes pls.

namhoang909
02-18-2016, 05:58 AM
normally princess has magic damage, not pure damage.
no idea about dragon rider, it's another class I haven't managed to learn to use. seems like a high cost/stat valk with a magic range attack on skill. (w/o the UP generation of course)

edit: a veteran on DMM said that gold dragon rider is good and that we'll need him later. I'm not gonna bother personally though unless I have the time to farm the DCs.

Not sure how badly you are in need of a ranged melee unit, but dmm offers alot of alternatives to saki

Here is a list of trading post units you might want to refer to before burning 300 DCs
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B8%F2%B4%B9%BD%EA

Personally, i'll skip a melee gold unit thats just there for spot tanking. There are many token generators for spot tanking and many good plats that can tank harder bosses

Oh yeah, recently they had nice unit up in the trading post. Didn't get it because i needed my spica but she is on my next to buy list
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A5%EB%A5%A4%A1%BC%A5%BA . Free plat princess? Yes pls.

look like dmm trading post shift every 28 days, nearly once per month i will look forward to getting plt princess then
beside plt princess which unit do you prefer

buttlover
02-18-2016, 07:24 AM
look like dmm trading post shift every 28 days, nearly once per month i will look forward to getting plt princess then

Thats the way it should have been Q_Q. If you look at the frequency of the trading post, even in the past when they first started aigis was on a 3month trading post rotation.

Check out nutaku's trading post rotation frequency http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Trading_Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0-MiHzCMAADysA.png:large L4D

soranokira
02-18-2016, 07:45 AM

meh. you can just ask us every TP rotation, but basically I only intend to get the gold angel for this one. everything else is rather unnecessary for now.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 08:17 AM
any programming genius can create a mute button similar to the ones in dota2/lol? I could it right about now.

namhoang909
02-18-2016, 08:22 AM
Thats the way it should have been Q_Q. If you look at the frequency of the trading post, even in the past when they first started aigis was on a 3month trading post rotation.

Check out nutaku's trading post rotation frequency http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Trading_Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0-MiHzCMAADysA.png:large L4D

meh. you can just ask us every TP rotation, but basically I only intend to get the gold angel for this one. everything else is rather unnecessary for now.

L4D = left for death i guess
i think i'll give up on nutaku

they've given me the plt sailor already, so another one is more likely to reduce cost
an angel is usable for few sec with freakingly high damage other than that she is basically a shield hopefully can deal with strongest boss of stage

soranokira
02-18-2016, 08:25 AM
L4D = left for death i guess
i think i'll give up on nutaku

they've given me the plt sailor already, so another one is more likely to reduce cost
an angel is usable for few sec with freakingly high damage other than that she is basically a shield hopefully can deal with strongest boss of stage

angels are used as lightning rod for the most part actually. you can choose not to take our advice, but I reckon you'll regret not getting an angel eventually. unless you already have a hermit.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 08:52 AM
the monkey kin...queen? is my answer for most "spot soakers that allow leaks"..yeah, need a better name for that.

she has a crazy amount of def and hp, pretty much like an angel that can attk.

@nam do NOT get a gold angel if your intention is for her to tank bosses. Angels are VERY situational.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 09:29 AM
the monkey kin...queen? is my answer for most "spot soakers that allow leaks"..yeah, need a better name for that.

she has a crazy amount of def and hp, pretty much like an angel that can attk.

@nam do NOT get a gold angel if your intention is for her to tank bosses. Angels are VERY situational.

actually I have seen angels (and VH) pretty much become a core unit for clearing most event maps in general.

ZeroZet
02-18-2016, 09:45 AM
Found this on Nutaku's Twitter: https://twitter.com/nutakugames/status/700061250080915457

Since I am a new player (joined at a bad time too I guess), it probably doesn't hit as hard as long-time players, though it'll build up in the long run. Sucks that it might be permanent in the worst case. Awakening in early March is sort of good news, but I don't see how that is going to keep us entertained for long enough. Is there some sort of communication problem between Nutaku and Aigis devs? The tweet kinda implies it.I've seen someone math!ed out the continuous event run we had against that infamous looooong break we also had because DMM Aigis devs (that have COMPLETE control over our version, to the point that Nutaku side only finds out about next week's contents about the same time we have) apparently couldn't be arsed to port the fix for some cheat hole or something they had in DMM to our side for an extra month and some.
And y'know, it perfectly lined up! Basically, they were intended to run event-break-event-break schedule since forever and only gave us continuous run thanks to the backlog of events caused by the long break. Sooo, don't expect to see another run of the continuous events any time soon.

If only they'd decide to use some of these break weeks to give us reruns of the old events (and other breaks convert to x1,5 deop weeks)...

kayfabe
02-18-2016, 09:49 AM
give us something to do? you are aware in that star rush there was a silver of every class to farm right?

The problem is that lots of vets are already comfortable with their stockpiles already. I haven't even been around for every event yet I now have enough silvers that I cared more about the Demon Crystals than the Bernard drops in Pirate Counterattack X. That's relevant because day 1 players will have been playing around 7 months longer than I have so it's really easy to imagine that they had even less shits to give.

namhoang909
02-18-2016, 08:25 PM
angels are used as lightning rod for the most part actually. you can choose not to take our advice, but I reckon you'll regret not getting an angel eventually. unless you already have a hermit.

what is hermit

soranokira
02-18-2016, 08:29 PM
what is hermit

A special class recently introduced, there are only 2 units in this category so far
Shrine Summon Black Nataku/Nezha: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B9%C8%CE%D8%A4%CE%C6%BB%BB%CE%A5%CA%A5%BF%A5%AF
Star rush Plat Faa/Sun wukong: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C0%E7%B1%EE%A5%D5%A5%A1%A1%BC

basically they float like an angel but can attack normally, and blocks 1 during skill. compared to angels, they have low attack and high pdef. and less MR than angels, but they do have some MR.

namhoang909
02-18-2016, 10:18 PM
i don't know if i was wrong but cost of un-cced is 19-22 and cced is 19-22, does unit cost not increase ?
i've seen guide about these flaming-wheel girl, pretty hard without a good cc-ed team

Kamahari Akuma
02-18-2016, 11:02 PM
A special class recently introduced, there are only 2 units in this category so far
Shrine Summon Black Nataku/Nezha: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B9%C8%CE%D8%A4%CE%C6%BB%BB%CE%A5%CA%A5%BF%A5%AF
Star rush Plat Faa/Sun wukong: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C0%E7%B1%EE%A5%D5%A5%A1%A1%BC

basically they float like an angel but can attack normally, and blocks 1 during skill. compared to angels, they have low attack and high pdef. and less MR than angels, but they do have some MR.

Do they have the AOE attack thing that Pegasus Riders have or is it just one target at a time?

soranokira
02-19-2016, 12:13 AM
i don't know if i was wrong but cost of un-cced is 19-22 and cced is 19-22, does unit cost not increase ?
i've seen guide about these flaming-wheel girl, pretty hard without a good cc-ed team

they do not have CC, the 2nd set of stats are AW-ing stats. just like princesses.

@kamahari: single target attack.

kainpen
02-19-2016, 10:21 AM

Sweet instead of a Monkey King Son Goku we are getting a Monkey Queen Sun Wukong

namhoang909
02-20-2016, 04:15 AM
few weeks ago dmm gave me a silver girl with horse and bow symbol( didn't get her) in english version we have pegasus rider, so i guess this one is range attack unit but how is she compared with archer,
for new plt pirate in this event, is there anything special good thing about her? one hit kill for instant

Ramazan
02-20-2016, 04:54 AM
is pegasus rider any good?

namhoang909
02-20-2016, 05:14 AM

you can check the detail in unit tabs on nutaku site.

buttlover
02-20-2016, 06:45 AM

Similar to valkyries without the UP bonus, their ability is to fly for a short duration while aoe in a small radius.
Really niche imo, because its a duelist really.

few weeks ago dmm gave me a silver girl with horse and bow symbol( didn't get her) in english version we have pegasus rider, so i guess this one is range attack unit but how is she compared with archer,
for new plt pirate in this event, is there anything special good thing about her? one hit kill for instant

you can check the details in the dmm sit...kappa.
bow archers are basically the melee version of archers. I used an event plat version to cover my lack of archers in dmm till i got spica.
I won't suggest wasting resources on leveling a silver one though. Your core should consist of gold and above to start off with and dmm is quite generous with their drops. You should obtain spica there twice as fast, since they have 2 days of DC dailys (thur/fri) instead of thurs only.

The new plat pirate is has the same abilites as bashira, triple shot. Great for those new players who lack range dps. Her AW is similar to spica which makes her highly valuable if you have other good pirates/sailors.

soranokira
02-20-2016, 07:37 AM
the general comments from DMM players is that only plat+ pegasus riders are worth a damn, and that's because they can generate UP in the DMM version and will be useful for subjugations.

as for bowriders (horse with bow icon), you can treat them as opposite of magic fencers w/o the magic attack, but with better range.
@buttlover btw, Runarl kinda > Calico(Sarasa) as a bowrider, sicne she has increase attack for skill instead of being a supportive unit. I myself am leveling a silver bowrider and I see nothing wrong with that. although it is true that I havent needed to use her much.
now, if only I can get lucky and get that dps queen...

buttlover
02-20-2016, 08:46 AM
the general comments from DMM players is that only plat+ pegasus riders are worth a damn, and that's because they can generate UP in the DMM version and will be useful for subjugations.

as for bowriders (horse with bow icon), you can treat them as opposite of magic fencers w/o the magic attack, but with better range.
@buttlover btw, Runarl kinda > Calico(Sarasa) as a bowrider, sicne she has increase attack for skill instead of being a supportive unit. I myself am leveling a silver bowrider and I see nothing wrong with that. although it is true that I havent needed to use her much.
now, if only I can get lucky and get that dps queen...

Ya, Sarasa kinda sucks although she is a plat. She will eventually be replaced by saki but is has an interesting ability that saved me a few times though. (She lets units through when i cant hand it and the 30% dodge for all units esp with tokens vs slow 1hit ko bosses is sooo good, like that mech boss we had in the latest gold rush)
I won't go out of the way to level a silver that i cant min-cost though, mainly because I cant awaken silvers and I got 2 UP generators. Other being merchant-san.

On a sidenote, them silver-only videos for dmm maps are a lie. All of those silvers are min-costed. Just got tricked miss counting the cost Q_Q Dam leaks.

soranokira
02-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Ya, Sarasa kinda sucks although she is a plat. She will eventually be replaced by saki but is has an interesting ability that saved me a few times though. (She lets units through when i cant hand it and the 30% dodge for all units esp with tokens vs slow 1hit ko bosses is sooo good, like that mech boss we had in the latest gold rush)
I won't go out of the way to level a silver that i cant min-cost though, mainly because I cant awaken silvers and I got 2 UP generators. Other being merchant-san.

On a sidenote, them silver-only videos for dmm maps are a lie. All of those silvers are min-costed. Just got tricked miss counting the cost Q_Q Dam leaks.

not all are mincosted, there are some that either use full cost or reduced by only 1 or 2. typically it wouldn't affect too much, I usually don't have too much UP issues even while using gold and plat rarity units.

namhoang909
02-20-2016, 07:29 PM
so will anyone bother to get the gold dragon this time? it looks like this is his fist appear in TP and how much is his unit cost?
since you have recommend i'll get that gold angel but when activate , angel will do physical attack only, right? what is material to cc her or she can be awakened only

soranokira
02-20-2016, 07:59 PM
so will anyone bother to get the gold dragon this time? it looks like this is his fist appear in TP and how much is his unit cost?
since you have recommend i'll get that gold angel but when activate , angel will do physical attack only, right? what is material to cc her or she can be awakened only

someone said he was good, but I'm not getting him myself since I dont think I have the resources to do so. getting Eln the gold angel though. dont remember the materials to cc her but you'll know when you get her lol. as it is in DMM, you wouldn't worry too much about cc fodder except maybe archers (which still get used up pretty quickly)

namhoang909
02-20-2016, 08:15 PM
not so sure about archer, i ran out of healer already though getting only my alissa cc-ed, i now have chris (silver male healer) and iris, but using chris to cc iris is risky, also need one more healer to trade for shield healer

soranokira
02-21-2016, 05:42 AM
not so sure about archer, i ran out of healer already though getting only my alissa cc-ed, i now have chris (silver male healer) and iris, but using chris to cc iris is risky, also need one more healer to trade for shield healer

oh, I still have a couple of healers due to previous events (mainly from farming RC for memento last month, gotten like 4 christophers from that)
also, using christopher to cc iris is not risky. you dont actually need male healers in the beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

decided to throw this in here for lolix and any possible remaining break supporters:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=797824&postcount=15904
someone basically tried to statistically explain/prove why breaks are not good for aigis players, both veterans and newbies.

Ramazan
02-23-2016, 08:06 AM
What happened to fark btw :) (couldnt find more appropriate thread sorry)