PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Energy Drinks and you.

Big Fat Troll
02-17-2016, 04:03 PM
For those with lower SED if you buy the 500p (singles) drinks in the pero shop, you will have greater success. Use them. This means that you will cut the girls seduction requirements in half. And a half seduced girl is easier to fully seduce!
Good luck and good hunting!

The reason I posted this is because I see too many SEGS getting away. I have had a couple run myself when I ran out of SED.
Damn Nutaku for not selling puddings for pero!

chillinfar
02-17-2016, 05:06 PM
For those with lower SED if you buy the 500p (singles) drinks in the pero shop, you will have greater success. Use them. This means that you will cut the girls seduction requirements in half. And a half seduced girl is easier to fully seduce!
Good luck and good hunting!

The reason I posted this is because I see too many SEGS getting away. I have had a couple run myself when I ran out of SED.
Damn Nutaku for not selling puddings for pero!

In the past Nutaku offered pudding bundles for $3 (one per day). Now the closest offer is a 5 half pack by $2.5 (original one was 12 by $3)

darkeleon
02-17-2016, 08:43 PM
some people think that if you have some few friends with 4-12kk sed, it mean that they will spend all his pudding to solo YOU seg of 45kk ¬¬
use the potion and half her hp, if it have too much hp to you and friends ignore it, because you don´t get any if it don´t die
i have already 60+ kill :rolleyes:

Vic47
02-23-2016, 07:27 AM
I guess people from top 50 Ranking can kill anything that i encounter with 1 weak seduction... or just don't count their puddings trying to get as much EP as they can. And using Sexdrink only means they'll get 2 times less EP they could from my spawns... Anyway, i never had my SEGs live more than 1 minute after i share them, and never had any complaints for just poking them with 1 weak seduction and sharing, having a friend list of 9 people with base SED of 2M-2,3M, 16 people with base SED ranging from 1500k to 2M, 39 people with 500k-1M base SED, and 6 people with base SED below 500k. So i doubt there are many people that need those Sexdrinks or halved Guards from their friends, except for those very low SED newcomers with no strong friends. Correct me, if i'm wrong.
Oh, and i always can subdue those EGs that i spawn by one 6-Focus seduction, or, at the very worst case, have to add 1-3 weak Seductions to finish the job in like 15-30 minutes. I never yet had to use even 6-Focus attacks on the same EG, because i just don't poke other people EGs, so my EG Eliminations counter won't grow uncontroallably, raising the level of EGs that i spawn so the ygrow too strong to handle them quick on my own. Btw i don't have any Slayer cards except N SECs for EG events and don't really need them to go like that.

Big Fat Troll
02-23-2016, 10:12 AM
The advice was meant for those just starting out with few friends. That way they can get the benefits of seductions and build up towards higher rewards. If you don't need to use them by all means don't. Happy hunting!