PDA

View Full Version : Trading post questions...

Kirito Rick
02-18-2016, 12:12 AM
Does anyone know when new characters maybe added in the trading post.

Also is Akane(samurai) and Cyrus(mage)..worth spending deamon crystal on...or should i only aim to get Spica and Saki.

(I am currently at level 60...with no plats...except bashira and cypria of course...)

Kamahari Akuma
02-18-2016, 12:26 AM
Akane is always nice to have if you have spare DCs.

Cyrus? Only if you are desperate for a mage higher than silver rarity and your premium rolls weren't approved by the luck goddess. Does he suck as a gold mage? Yes, but he does get access to Splash Attack II which is decently better than its rank I version from my experience.

Spica is not an option, she is a requirement to have. Amongst Archer units, she is second to Nanaly with her naturally high attack power and with Awakening on the horizon her use increases since she buffs all other Archers damage.

Saki is not a big priority, but its good to have her for ranged assassinations from a melee slot. Plus its a Black unit that doesn't require luck to get, just pure dedication to Thursday dailies.

In the case of new units coming to TP? Only if and when the devs decide to do just that. If they do plot on doing it I wouldn't put it past them to change TP once Awakening hits, AW Spica is too good for this sinful world I'm hoping for Chydis to come back, since by now some people should have or will have the resources for a decent plat healer unit.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 12:49 AM
Does anyone know when new characters maybe added in the trading post.

Also is Akane(samurai) and Cyrus(mage)..worth spending deamon crystal on...or should i only aim to get Spica and Saki.

(I am currently at level 60...with no plats...except bashira and cypria of course...)

Dont worry about losing trading post units, they always rotate it every few months with the same units. (at dmm at least)
If nutaku finally starts some kind of rotation, it should be similar to dmm's. And you'll eventually see spica/saki again.

Another noted unit that everyone wants is the plat healer http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Chydis
got her on dmm, still waiting FOR THE GODDAM ROTATION on nutaku. ayy lmao.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 04:19 AM
basically for current TP, spica > saki > akane > cyrus.
however, pretty much only up until saki is necessary (which isn't actually even necessary if you have other ranged melees like horus/charlotte for the time being)

Eab1990
02-18-2016, 08:23 AM
(I need to stop accidentally clicking on "Thanks" instead of "Reply"...)

Cyrus isn't a bad purchase if you're drowning in DCs and you need a mage for AW fodder (like me).

I'd say Spica is the only must-have purchase unless you are lucky enough to land a Nanaly. We should get more ranged melee units down the line, so Saki isn't too necessary. With AW on the horizon though, you should have a couple hundred DCs saved up after getting Spica though.

If Chydis ever comes back soon, you'll definitely want 200 DCs saved up for her too.

Kirito Rick
02-18-2016, 08:55 AM
This makes me ask...should i use sacred crystals to reffill stamina on thursday or just store them for premium summon...

I am a free player with 33 sc at moment..

buttlover
02-18-2016, 09:19 AM
This makes me ask...should i use sacred crystals to reffill stamina on thursday or just store them for premium summon...

Depends on how badly you need spica. But personally, I'll save it SCs till i can use them in bunches of 50/100 for extra goodies via stamp card. The exception is when you REALLY need to space/premium summon is your one and only waifu/at the start when your team is so weak that you can reroll because all rolls were silver.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 09:32 AM

basically, what buttlover said, store until you have 50 to use for a stamp card for next month. also I'd suggest expanding box slots (make sure you have 30+ free slots if possible) and spending the rest on charisma/stamina refills (and maybe exp buff, so you level faster = reach big hero title earlier as well as get more max stamina to use with SC-stamina refill during events next time), which includes farming DC for spica btw.
aside from the first 10 summons, you generally won't need to summon again for quite some time. getting event units and gold/silvers up for future events is better, IMO.

Arkinum
02-18-2016, 01:08 PM
Sorry for slightly being off topic, but I'm curious. What units are currently being rotated on DMM Aigis TP?

Lafate
02-18-2016, 01:18 PM
After the next rotation. The units will like be Janna (A gunner or cannoneer whatever you prefer to call that class) and Hien (Another ninja)

buttlover
02-18-2016, 01:39 PM
Sorry for slightly being off topic, but I'm curious. What units are currently being rotated on DMM Aigis TP?

http://s28.postimg.org/fzj5km8jd/Untitled.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/fzj5km8jd/)

lolix
02-18-2016, 02:05 PM
1000 dcs ? wtf does he do ?

Kamahari Akuma
02-18-2016, 02:36 PM

Last I checked he is the other Black Dark Knight unit. Which also makes him the first Black Male unit, barring the fodder one that is worth a crap-ton of exp if memory serves correctly.

That and he uses the third crystal type for pruchase, not DCs by the looks of the text.

buttlover
02-18-2016, 03:23 PM

He reduces the cost of other dark knights -2 by being in the team.
His skill reduces enemy dmg by 50%
Some other stuff that i cant rmb

The 1000 represents 1000 rainbow crystals. I think you get those from selling black/plat units. I'll hear about it but no way i am going to test it out. This black knight represents the rich dmm spenders who have excess black/plats.

lolix
02-18-2016, 03:25 PM
cant u sell plat fairies for example ?

Tenhou
02-18-2016, 03:33 PM
From what i've been told you get rainbow crystals from selling off most rare units but the amount depends on the rarity and type. Think someone told me summoned gold units yield 20 or something crystals.

exk
02-18-2016, 03:48 PM
http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b8%f2%b4%b9%bd%ea

Summoned:
Gold: 20
Platinum: 100
Black: 400

Event:
Gold: 1
Sapphire: 1
Platinum: 3
Black: 15

You can not sell fairies for Rainbow Crystals.

soranokira
02-18-2016, 08:14 PM
After the next rotation. The units will like be Janna (A gunner or cannoneer whatever you prefer to call that class) and Hien (Another ninja)

Hien was in last rotation though, somehow I think him returning in the next will be unlikely. also Jana's currently in TP.
I actually think we might get Noel next month (since TP just rotated)
just gonna get Eln and I'll be done with this month's TP.

Lafate
02-18-2016, 09:22 PM
Hien was in last rotation though, somehow I think him returning in the next will be unlikely. also Jana's currently in TP.

I meant for Nutaku

Pyonification
02-18-2016, 09:24 PM
http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b8%f2%b4%b9%bd%ea
Summoned:
Gold: 20
Platinum: 100
Black: 400

The ultimate choice. Would you sell out your harem in order to achieve great power?

soranokira
02-18-2016, 09:40 PM
I meant for Nutaku

ah i see, my bad. thought you were replying to arkinum's question since your post was right after his.

lolix
02-19-2016, 12:14 PM
wait...if that's the case , he's not THAT expensive. You find a farm event that drops a thrash unit (or revival) , and get 10 drops. Proceed to sell and acquire a black

Lafate
02-19-2016, 12:36 PM
wait...if that's the case , he's not THAT expensive. You find a farm event that drops a thrash unit (or revival) , and get 10 drops. Proceed to sell and acquire a black

Not quite.

For trash platinum from events it would take 334 of them to get the rainbow crystals needed.
For trash black from events it would take 67 of them to get the rainbow crystals needed.

What you are saying will take 10 is 10 premium platinum units not event platinum units. Look back at his post.

Unregistered
02-19-2016, 02:44 PM
that black unit from what i checked in Himeuta channel just gives a huge amount of exp like plat cans ..almost 69 in 1 go for a plat unit. and ppl get a lot of rev xtals apparently frm doing events related to farming and revivals and sell those plats copies for the revival crystal :P remembering the drop rate of units in dmm being 3x tht of nutaku..its easy to obtain em :P

No, it's a unit. Spending 1k RC for a glorified exp can would be rather insane, and event units don't give many RC as has been pointed out.

Black unit: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c5%b9%f5%b5%b3%bb%ce

Black can: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%a5%d6%a5%e9%a5%c3%a5%af%a5%a2%a1%bc%a5%de%a1%bc

buttlover
02-19-2016, 05:12 PM
After playing aigis for awhile, i am starting to like the black girls more. Does that make me racist?

http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/144/472/2ec04f7311c2e9b5884f5c7c788ef830.png

Unregistered
02-19-2016, 05:20 PM

Noel is never going to be in the trading post, except during her Revival Event since she originally was a Star Trial unit. That also means you need Revival Crystals for her and not Magic Crystals. Her Revival Event have also occurred many months ago, so it will be a very long time before she reappears again.

soranokira
02-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Noel is never going to be in the trading post, except during her Revival Event since she originally was a Star Trial unit. That also means you need Revival Crystals for her and not Magic Crystals. Her Revival Event have also occurred many months ago, so it will be a very long time before she reappears again.

eh really? whoops, my bad then. I actually thought many people had noel and thought they got her from TP. man I kinda want to get her soon so I can worry less about gold issues x.x

also I wonder how many times it has been explaining to lolix about rainbow crystals >_>

buttlover
02-20-2016, 09:51 AM

Oh great wise unknown being, can you identify yourself and share more of your knowledge with us newbie dmm pleasants?
It is thou's wisdom we seekth for the future of getting more boobs-th.

Unregistered
02-21-2016, 07:48 AM
^ ignore this, Cyrus is a waste of DC.

Unregistered
02-21-2016, 08:00 AM
^ an admin who can't show his name because the noob is better than him on his own forum

ban me nerds

Lol, trust me, if I were an admin you'd be banned long ago.

Also yeah, IB is great. I've been farming it for ages and I'm way below your prince level. Wonder why it took you so long.

buttlover
02-21-2016, 08:24 AM
invisible man vs known retard.

I love this battle. :D

Tenhou
02-21-2016, 08:40 AM
i didn't spend any money - how delusional are you morons

And this is really the part i do not get. Most of us probably didn't spend money to get IB either. We just made use of event units that we got as well as not spending all our SC on stamina/charisma, but actually doing premium rolls once we got past a certain point.

Personally i have spent money on a fair deal of rolls though, mostly because i enjoy gettting new units. That said, all i used to beat IB back in the day were event units and some innitial non-paid rolls. Just because you're an f2p player doesn't mean you need to constantly splurge all your crystals on refills, the gacha is there as a luxury to be used now and then. And from those premium gachas you might get a nice unit that will be really useful at times.

Sure it might be "impressive" that you beat it using silver units etc, but a lot of us have cleared IB with free units that we have gotten and improved over the course of the game.

Tenhou
02-21-2016, 09:19 AM
There is no way anyone can ever prove to be a free player and i do not see the reason either. If you think the amount of gold you possess is a good way to, then i don't even know what to say. One can simply buy things and use them up without anyone ever being the wiser so neither you nor anyone else can actually prove you never bought any.

And i already said i am not a free player. If i am low on SC for some reason when i need it, i will get it. That doesn't mean i just burn SC on everything in existence either, i save most of the free SC i get up and keep myself at 10+ SC at all times in case i need it for events.

Furthermore, the only asshat here is you. I've kept my conversations with you civil and you're the only one calling people names here while mysteriously getting off from showing your "incredible" silver team.

Lastly, there is no shame in paying a little for a game you like, something i never understood why people feel so ashamed of. If you like the game, feel free to spend a little, and if you don't, quit whining at us others who actually support the game.

soranokira
02-21-2016, 09:25 AM
oh fark. fyi, I'm a free player, one that is free until I can't be free anymore. let's satisfy your stupidity in thinking we can't be free players a little.
http://i.imgur.com/FtraZ68.png
http://i.imgur.com/Rtvvkgf.png
see? no gacha plats except Hina and Lilia.

and yes, Cyrus is a fucking waste of DC (although he MIGHT be nice for AW fodder)

soranokira
02-21-2016, 09:35 AM
you've 3*'ed IB?

*sigh* is that so hard to see from my units? wonder how long I've been commissioning IB.
http://i.imgur.com/I2mdvUg.png

IB isn't even remotely hard compared to some of the future maps...

lolix
02-21-2016, 01:29 PM
can we hit this idiot with the ban hammer already ?

Blaxer
02-21-2016, 01:57 PM
can we hit this idiot with the ban hammer already ?

this, this a thousand times, the guy jumped from a jester to a spamming nuisance in no time

slyyr
02-21-2016, 05:03 PM
I bought Cyrus with DC only because I have a mage shortage.

I rolled some great units in other classes and that was the only hole in my line up. I don't want to roll any more units until I have built up more SCs so unless a Mage comes from an event (and who can tell with Nutaku changing order of events) Cyrus is my go to with Valerie as a second.

But I have Bashira and Victoria (rolled her very early on) so Spica isn't so vital. But I will get her next.

Unregistered
02-21-2016, 06:55 PM
I'd use Pallis instead. I guess if you don't have her and desperately need a second mage getting Cyrus is an option.