PDA

View Full Version : Confusion...CC problem

Kirito Rick
02-22-2016, 01:41 AM
I know its been said a thousand times now
: CC your unit only after it reaches 50.

But can someone explain me:

when a unit at lv 40 levels up to 50..
the raise in stats of the unit is of 10 only...for a new player leveling a unit of 40 to lv 50 costs heavily...so should he really ain to get the 10 stats boost or should he 40cc1 or 45cc1 his unit and aim for more CC'ing as early as possible..

In short: Does a stats boost of value 10 more important than 30000 G.😕

Ramazan
02-22-2016, 01:56 AM
Dude 30000g is nothing, you just need to farm gold at deep forest road by disbanding these 7 level troops and do monday dailies (today) everytime you lack gold (do monday everytime even when you dont lacking gold because gold has a very wide use) Watch videos on youtube regarding how to do monday dailies in order to avoid stam/charisma loss while trying to figure out how to complete the map. And im saying it too, dont cc even silver units below 50, its up to you in the end, im asking too many questions too but never regretted doing the advices i get.

Kotono
02-22-2016, 02:13 AM
This is a subject with several opinions.

It's true that gold is harder to come by when you first begin, but is it really worth permanently having inferior units just to try and get somewhere faster? For silvers, I don't really think it matters that much since they get replaced anyway - and have smaller stat gains. However, I don't suggest CCing healers, Leeanne, or Phyllis early. These are silvers that can continue to be used for a very long time. Never CC gold or higher early.

But lets also consider that you don't need to CC any units at all to get to the good farming maps. I prefer Dragon Hunting over the others (until you can farm Immortal Beast) because of the gold efficiency you gain from combining higher level units. In fact, I have the video guides I made and posted here in the forum sticky. Contrary to what many others say, you don't need to CC anything to get past Castle Retake.

It's up to you in the end. It gets to the point where 30k gold is like pocket change. I'm currently sitting at over 9 mil. If you don't mind a unit being weaker than it could have been, or if it is a silver that is likely to get replaced anyway, then fine, why not. And again, I strongly advise not to do this for girls higher than silver.

buttlover
02-22-2016, 02:17 AM
I know its been said a thousand times now
: CC your unit only after it reaches 50.

But can someone explain me:

when a unit at lv 40 levels up to 50..
the raise in stats of the unit is of 10 only...for a new player leveling a unit of 40 to lv 50 costs heavily...so should he really ain to get the 10 stats boost or should he 40cc1 or 45cc1 his unit and aim for more CC'ing as early as possible..

In short: Does a stats boost of value 10 more important than 30000 G.😕

You can CC earlier if you want too, at the end of the day, the choice belongs solely to you. People are merely suggesting the optimal route.
Besides, if you cry about 40-50's cost now, wait till you have to get units from 80-99 (once AW comes) guess the MILLIONS you gonna spend for those few stats.

And today is Mone-day, you shouldn't have issues getting a few 100k if you are saving stam now.
Once the higher tier for monday dailies comes out, there are also more efficient maps for monday dailies.
80/3 for confirmed 15k+same units drops as the current hard daily. Effectively +20 char = +15k gold which is pretty decent.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently sitting at over 9 mil.

WTF you freaking whale, sponsor me a new aigis car.

Kotono
02-22-2016, 02:21 AM
Whale? Aigis gold is all free, you know. :rolleyes:
It's what happens when you farm nothing but DH and then IB for a year.

buttlover
02-22-2016, 02:42 AM
Whale? Aigis gold is all free, you know. :rolleyes:
It's what happens when you farm nothing but DH and then IB for a year.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-L_FEJgSJdaU/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/Ojh8uBLBYH0/s48-c-k-no/photo.jpg

Kirito Rick
02-22-2016, 02:57 AM
😂😂😂😂 Guys you all are really funny...

I just want to know another thing...
when playing in a mission can an extra of 5 or 10 stats prove to be a turning point of the misson...If yes then i wont waste a single stat...😊😊😊

buttlover
02-22-2016, 03:25 AM

when playing in a mission can an extra of 5 or 10 stats prove to be a turning point of the misson...If yes then i wont waste a single stat...😊😊😊

Its about "break points", for example for spica to 1shot those flying eyesballs at the hard mode on thursday dailies you need her to be level 61-ish. If you skip 10 stats, will she still be able hit the "break point" to 1 shot those eyeballs?

Some units also have abilities that buff the stat given, eg. 2.3x the def = 10 pointx2.3 = 23 def loss during the important activation time against a boss.

Also when you watch videos displaying your units on how to clear harder maps, you must now take into account the loss stats, which will bother you ...forever.

blacksaber
02-22-2016, 03:34 AM
I'm currently sitting at over 9 mil.

9 mil, you say?

*looks at his "little" 1.2 million*

Yup...definitely jealous, and proud to say it

exk
02-22-2016, 04:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZkDonE7.png

This is one of the more important damage thresholds since it's for the higher tiers of the Magic Crystal daily. Multipliers are passive buffs from various units. Spica's is already included. Morale is the Prince's passive boost.

soranokira
02-22-2016, 04:51 AM

it might. but you never know. if necessary, you can always use plat armor with 3 fairies to fast forward the 40-50 leveling. (and save gold)

Unregistered
02-22-2016, 05:43 AM
I am terrified that this person writes guides for this forum. Which guides are safe to follow?

~~~
02-22-2016, 06:12 AM
The ones that are fixed

Kirito Rick
02-22-2016, 06:48 AM
If you are talking about me...then i must tell you..I dont write any guide to this forum (yet)...and must also tell you that..I started playing aigis a few months ago...i post the queries that come to my mind so that i can get the solution and hence the best experience of the game....if you dont wish to read my posts you are free not to...

If you are talking about anyone else...then ignore the above...

n00b
02-22-2016, 09:37 AM
That's a legitimate question. The gold investment and the numerical gains are in a very poor ratio for the last couple of levels. It can still be the difference maker though. For example you might need 3 instead of 2 hits if you lack just that little bit of attack. Similarly, you might not be able to outtank an enemy if you lack a little bit of def/hp (especially if you also did the same for your healers; it will add up). So I think you should just bite the bullet and properly max your units. It's true that ultimately, the goal is to replace your silver units with higher rarity units, but unless you're a whale or get lucky with the gacha it can take you quite a while to do so. For example, Leeanne will stay by your side for a very long time if you don't have Bernice, Gellius or Deine. Even if you do get one of them, you might need a second HA on some maps. Do you really want a unit like that to be gimped, even if ever so slightly, just to save some gold?