PDA

View Full Version : PeroPero Shards

Mattress
02-23-2016, 07:00 AM
Is a new kind of event??

Big Fat Troll
02-23-2016, 10:17 AM
If we are using our top 1000 girl as an SEC then it probably is a filler event. I hope it's fun one. Judging from the name I bet it's going to be some kind of puzzle game but I have no idea how that would work. And yes my middle name IS Nostradamus.

Neko
02-23-2016, 12:08 PM
Well i'm a bit worried of it.
They said it's based on Colisseum event but in this one cards won't be boosted by the E gacha. Instead the boost will affect the shards you recieve.
They also said that you will buy prizes with the shards.
If they do the current multiplier again... will mean that a full e gacha slayer guy will buy 40 + x times more than a f2p ?
If this is the case then the balance we had till now will totaly be broken in this event.

SumTingRong
02-23-2016, 12:11 PM
there was no balance in coli with slayers

Neko
02-23-2016, 12:29 PM
They'll win for sure, but the box is cleared in the same time. So way less impact on prizes.

Vic47
02-23-2016, 01:38 PM
I thought Shards will be just a replacement / analog to Medals or Coliseum Gacha Tickets...

Ladies lover
02-23-2016, 02:14 PM
If shards is an event how can revival take place after its start by 1 day only?! can it be 1 day event ?

they said revival will take place between events so it may not be an event

I think they will take their usual rest ( 3 ~4 days) before heavy duty event such as Coliseum .

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 03:03 AM
since the game undergo EVENT manintainance

two possible outcomes

1. it can be a new kind of event or it maybe the one replacing perocolo ( i hopes its not the latter one )

2. it can be a mini event running for 1 to 2 days

Overload
02-25-2016, 04:23 AM
It's replacing perocolo I guess, because you go against other players. Only this time the slayers don't boost your SED, but the shards you get that drop from your opponents.

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 05:56 AM
that's too bad if that's the case, i still have 3 pero shake half unused

ouch, that should hurt if its really true

- - - Updated - - -

guess its an event, runs for 3 days

- - - Updated - - -

So it uses the same ranking system as the coliseum for finding opponents, but has anyone found a reason yet to fight in the higher ranks? Each victory seems to give 3 points to the ranking regardless and you only get 1 base shard as well. So any reason not to just pick on people with super low SED for this event?

Mattress
02-25-2016, 06:43 AM
It's replacing perocolo I guess, because you go against other players. Only this time the slayers don't boost your SED, but the shards you get that drop from your opponents.

And you can take all the girls, in perocolo you must choose for one princess. :D

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 08:28 AM
So, is there any bonus to fighting higher rank opponents? Can you really just focus in on just low level players?

darkeleon
02-25-2016, 08:44 AM
T___T where is my free gacha boxs with the 2 sr and other free stuff inside :mad:

nip101
02-25-2016, 10:00 AM
T___T where is my free gacha boxs with the 2 sr and other free stuff inside :mad:

Well there is the exchange in the items menu and you can get two sr and a r. Still not as good but its something. Depending on whether or not you have any slayers though changes how hard it is. I just have the R/Sr betas and alpha n so i have +4 shards and ill need 320 wins to get the 3 free cards. You can buy card reveals which is pretty awesome but its 100 each.

I'm wondering if this will be a two part event like normal or not. A 4 day event will be pretty hard for people with only the sr beta (reward from EG event top 1k) and impossible if you don't have it.

Also when exchanging for the sr it should count for the daily find a sr so you might want to combo it with that quest, ill check it when i get enough shards...

Evilmind
02-25-2016, 10:15 AM
At +3 shards i need 400 wins for the 3 cards, even with the burgers from daily wins and the puddings from consecutive, it's gonna be hard...

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 10:32 AM
Well there is the exchange in the items menu and you can get two sr and a r. Still not as good but its something. Depending on whether or not you have any slayers though changes how hard it is. I just have the R/Sr betas and alpha n so i have +4 shards and ill need 320 wins to get the 3 free cards. You can buy card reveals which is pretty awesome but its 100 each.

I'm wondering if this will be a two part event like normal or not. A 4 day event will be pretty hard for people with only the sr beta (reward from EG event top 1k) and impossible if you don't have it.

Also when exchanging for the sr it should count for the daily find a sr so you might want to combo it with that quest, ill check it when i get enough shards...

Considering there were only 5? login rewards for the event, I highly doubt there will be a second phase. Looks like a short event just to get rid of some puddings. Then again, rewards aren't that bad. Considering there's no slayers that multiply your SED and you can (apparently) poke lower rank players for same rewards it should be relatively easy to get the consecutive win rewards.

JSensei
02-25-2016, 10:58 AM
Considering there were only 5? login rewards for the event, I highly doubt there will be a second phase. Looks like a short event just to get rid of some puddings. Then again, rewards aren't that bad. Considering there's no slayers that multiply your SED and you can (apparently) poke lower rank players for same rewards it should be relatively easy to get the consecutive win rewards.

Is there any benefit to taking on higher levels? It looks like taking on level 5 is the same as level 1.

EvilAngel
02-25-2016, 11:35 AM
Is there any benefit to taking on higher levels? It looks like taking on level 5 is the same as level 1.

no benefits, just bash low dudes all time^^

JSensei
02-25-2016, 12:13 PM
no benefits, just bash low dudes all time^^

That seems so mean. I did try a higher level (4) and a lower level (5) and have confirmed that I got the same score and shards for both. This event is almost pointless.

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 12:32 PM
This is a worse cash grab than Gambit. This isn't just pay to win, this is pay to win anything at all. Paid for slayers are literally the only way to make any real progress.

At least with Gambit, a high level gets you more stamina, which means more trophy drops, per peronamin. Elite Guard is all about your total seduction so that definitely rewards you for collecting girls and boosting their levels. Pero Colo rewarded you for identifying the best girls and getting their SED maxed out. Also, the boxes were reason enough to continue playing.

Without additional rewards for the risk in taking on extra difficulty, this shards thing is literally nothing more than mindless grinding.

For those saying that events like this "even out the playing field for new players", well, that's exactly what you do NOT want. You want new players playing in events tilted against them so that they see how gaining more power over time will help them win in the future. If every event has an even playing field, there's no incentive to play and get more powerful.

This event has bad written all over it. I'll have zero qualms about skipping it.

JSensei
02-25-2016, 01:02 PM
This is a worse cash grab than Gambit. This isn't just pay to win, this is pay to win anything at all. Paid for slayers are literally the only way to make any real progress.

At least with Gambit, a high level gets you more stamina, which means more trophy drops, per peronamin. Elite Guard is all about your total seduction so that definitely rewards you for collecting girls and boosting their levels. Pero Colo rewarded you for identifying the best girls and getting their SED maxed out. Also, the boxes were reason enough to continue playing.

Without additional rewards for the risk in taking on extra difficulty, this shards thing is literally nothing more than mindless grinding.

For those saying that events like this "even out the playing field for new players", well, that's exactly what you do NOT want. You want new players playing in events tilted against them so that they see how gaining more power over time will help them win in the future. If every event has an even playing field, there's no incentive to play and get more powerful.

This event has bad written all over it. I'll have zero qualms about skipping it.

What's so terrible about letting new players have some of the fun, too? This event is very similar to perocolo. You can go up the rankings by beating low levels, or you can have a better team and win more of the box. If you have some slayers (some of which you can get for free) then it's not impossible to get all three girls. Even without slayers, you can still rank in the top 1000.

This game doesn't owe you anything for playing for a long time, so why do you feel so entitled?

Evilmind
02-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Well 3 choices if you want to place under 1000:
pay, no sleep and work, or burn materials.

I'll go for the third and a little of the second ^^

Grimnm
02-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Im only playing this event because of the 1000 rank card...other than that...the cards you can get are so fuckin expensive 1000 shards for a card when most players don't even have boost cards , and well , aside from the consecutive / daily wins there is no real reason to spend puddings on it . BUT I REALLY WANT THAT 1000 RANK CARD OH EM GEE. (what , i have a weakness for succubi)

What's so terrible about letting new players have some of the fun, too? This event is very similar to perocolo. You can go up the rankings by beating low levels, or you can have a better team and win more of the box. If you have some slayers (some of which you can get for free) then it's not impossible to get all three girls. Even without slayers, you can still rank in the top 1000.

This game doesn't owe you anything for playing for a long time, so why do you feel so entitled?

There isn't anything wrong with new players having fun , BUT what my friend there is trying to say is that the rewards should be proportional to the amount of resources you spent on the game , so that new players are motivated on advancing , else there is no real reason to play the game since all the effort you have doesn't amount to anything.

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 01:16 PM
They need to put in something that can be bought with one shard so that when the event is over the odd number I have left over won't be sitting there staring at me.

JSensei
02-25-2016, 03:55 PM
Im only playing this event because of the 1000 rank card...other than that...the cards you can get are so fuckin expensive 1000 shards for a card when most players don't even have boost cards , and well , aside from the consecutive / daily wins there is no real reason to spend puddings on it . BUT I REALLY WANT THAT 1000 RANK CARD OH EM GEE. (what , i have a weakness for succubi)

There isn't anything wrong with new players having fun , BUT what my friend there is trying to say is that the rewards should be proportional to the amount of resources you spent on the game , so that new players are motivated on advancing , else there is no real reason to play the game since all the effort you have doesn't amount to anything.

I haven't spent a single consumable, and I started late. I didn't realize the event was already going on until 11 'clock my time, which was several hours behind everyone else. I'm not QUITE in the top 1000 yet, but I'm three wins away. I've played steadily all morning racking up exactly 33 wins. Yes. 36 wins is enough to put you in the top 1000 right now.

People act like it's some herculean effort. It's not. Enjoy the game and get what rewards you can. If you can't afford the 1000 shard girl, you can STILL get the 200 and 400 quite easily.

khermeker
02-25-2016, 04:10 PM
I haven't spent a single consumable, and I started late. I didn't realize the event was already going on until 11 'clock my time, which was several hours behind everyone else. I'm not QUITE in the top 1000 yet, but I'm three wins away. I've played steadily all morning racking up exactly 33 wins. Yes. 36 wins is enough to put you in the top 1000 right now.

People act like it's some herculean effort. It's not. Enjoy the game and get what rewards you can. If you can't afford the 1000 shard girl, you can STILL get the 200 and 400 quite easily.

mmm 400..or 600 for both...i dont think is quite easily ....well i have 200 but the reason is that i have +3 from slayers (4 per win) without it probably i will have 100 barely tomorrow i have to work almost all day that is 200 less (100 if didnt have slayers ...) so without sleep is possible get 400 but im human so i dont think is easily get 400....

i think i will get like 1k (with luck ...) for sr card but nothing more...

Fair_Game
02-25-2016, 04:44 PM

Sorry, but this new event is very bad... because you donĀ“t can got all girls. (Why not colosseum tickets? This new event is pay to got all cards)

Tenhou
02-25-2016, 04:45 PM
This event is decently easy for anyone who buys slayers or has the SR card from being ranked in the top 1k from the previous event. For anyone else it probably is a hell :P

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 08:15 PM
downside to this event is u no longer get tons of r gacha tickets or sr wild cards

what a bummer i was planning to gather 300 of those tickets...sad life

although u can get all the crystalized girls in this event, its not possible to obtain three ( unless u spend and spend )

best u can get is at least 2 ( two sr) or maybe ( one r and one sr )

JSensei
02-25-2016, 08:31 PM
downside to this event is u no longer get tons of r gacha tickets or sr wild cards

what a bummer i was planning to gather 300 of those tickets...sad life

although u can get all the crystalized girls in this event, its not possible to obtain three ( unless u spend and spend )

best u can get is at least 2 ( two sr) or maybe ( one r and one sr )
It's 1600 shards to get all three. If you got the SR card from being in the top 1000 and the new N card, that means you would need about 400 wins. That's rough but doable. Easily doable.

Big Fat Troll
02-25-2016, 08:53 PM
It's 1600 shards to get all three. If you got the SR card from being in the top 1000 and the new N card, that means you would need about 400 wins. That's rough but doable. Easily doable.

Well not easy you do have to stay on top of your game and not let focus stay full too long. It's 4 days worth of playing (6x4x24x4=2304 shards[6 wins per hour x 4 shards x24 hours in a day x 4 days]) to get the cards with extras. But sleep will rob you a few of those. That's with only 6 hours of sleep a day (24 hours) of missed opportunities for me. 6x4x24=576 missed shards. (1728 total without pause for anything other then sleep)
if you only have the N-slayer it's harder (6x2x24x4= 1152 shards). You will get at least 2 shots at the other slayers because you get an E-gatcha for logging in, and one from consecutive wins. you do get a few for streak/daily wins but not enough to make a huge difference.
I will get a third shot because my monthly E=gatcha will arrive before the end of the event. Of the 51 cards in the e-gatcha box I am missing 16 (that's 31%) so I have a good chance of getting at least some missing ladies.

Happy hunting.

P.S. Yes, I do agree it's a poorly thought out event.

Neko
02-26-2016, 03:17 AM
Lol, not easy at all, for anyone that doesn't stay all day on the game and is not a p2p.Yes i will make it probably, but not easy.

You keep trying to mislead people. Tell us how many slayers you got and how many shards ?

I usualy say every event is totaly doable too, but they are balanced events, tested in years. not like this crap.
Shards slayer increase is horrible ideea. I figured it will be so in the 2 days before event post. >.>

chillinfar
02-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Def win give nothing, a big FAIL.

And even getting slayer cards means a lot of work (12 shards per victory if you own all).

- - - Updated - - -

In the other hand, SED cheat is no longer present. I hope next perocolo apply the same idea (more tickets).

JSensei
02-26-2016, 08:28 PM
Turns out that getting an SR Card doesn't fulfill the SR Girl mission. Just a heads up.

Balek
02-26-2016, 09:14 PM
In the other hand, SED cheat is no longer present. I hope next perocolo apply the same idea (more tickets).
The whole point of pero colo event cards is to boost SED. It probably will not change as tickets are easily obtainable anyway.

lacus
02-26-2016, 10:08 PM
I'm actually slightly worried right now about whether or not I can make top 1000 by the end of the event. Since SED is meaningless in this event, I'm going to have to compete with all the new players and a bunch of people's alts in a sleepless contest :P

chillinfar
02-27-2016, 01:24 AM
The whole point of pero colo event cards is to boost SED. It probably will not change as tickets are easily obtainable anyway.

Was a custom feature. You didn't noticed how buggy was since they implemented it since 2nd colo. Shards is other "custom" event

Unregistered
02-27-2016, 03:40 AM
Turns out that getting an SR Card doesn't fulfill the SR Girl mission. Just a heads up.

good thing i already traded my shards

there probably wont be a second phase for this one, after people cash their puddings i highly think that they are still going to add perocolo

one 300 consecutive wins event is already enough for a PPS player

gee i just hope they increase the rate of wild cards and r gacha in the next event, i wont have anything saved for kurito then :x

chillinfar
02-27-2016, 07:21 AM

Is because card adquisition is like an upgrade. When you exchange the shards she appears like level 0.

Grimnm
02-27-2016, 10:57 AM
So... i just got 1k Shards (Thanks to my +4 boosts and the puddings ) , should i buy Damocles (the 1k girl ) or should i buy the other 2 and use the other 400 shards to buy SR Wild Cards?

Evilmind
02-27-2016, 11:22 AM
So... i just got 1k Shards (Thanks to my +4 boosts and the puddings ) , should i buy Damocles (the 1k girl ) or should i buy the other 2 and use the other 400 shards to buy SR Wild Cards?

Well there's some time left. Maybe you could get all 3 cards with your +4 boost.

DragonSR
02-27-2016, 12:05 PM
If you manage to get all cards before the event ends, I recommend that you stock up on Cards Reveals which are 100 Shards each. That's just me doe. I don't think the SR Wild Card 1s are worth it. I however managed to get all three cards with a +7 boost.

JSensei
02-27-2016, 12:59 PM
If you manage to get all cards before the event ends, I recommend that you stock up on Cards Reveals which are 100 Shards each. That's just me doe. I don't think the SR Wild Card 1s are worth it. I however managed to get all three cards with a +7 boost.

This is exactly what I plan on doing. SR1s are common enough that I don't care. CRs are rarely 'free' unless they are event rewards, and I'm running out of them.

Unregistered
02-27-2016, 03:51 PM
You can also get Ex cards, which are pretty cheap at 20 each and throw them at Kurito. They have the highest point value in game iirc.

JSensei
02-27-2016, 04:24 PM
You can also get Ex cards, which are pretty cheap at 20 each and throw them at Kurito. They have the highest point value in game iirc.

That's not a bad idea either... Hmmm.... Much to think about.

nip101
02-27-2016, 06:51 PM

This is probably the best thing to buy since its only 5 more then a sr 1 and worst case scenario you'll get a sr3 wild from kurito for it. Reveals are worth it if your really low on them probably but you could always feed a lot of ex wilds at a time, 2 is enough to get card reveals or puddings. Also you could do 8 at once for pretty good odds of getting the Sr from kurito, its the same bracket as 10 rgatcha and 7 glasses.

Also ex wilds are the hardest thing to get in the game, max of 1 a day from quest and you cant buy them, so that's gotta be a factor.

Big Fat Troll
02-27-2016, 08:19 PM
After I get the last card (1k) I will buy as many card reveals as I can... You can never have too many of those!

JSensei
02-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Card reveals for 100 or EX Wilds for 20 to toss to the squirrel? What do people think?

Unregistered
02-28-2016, 04:32 AM
Card reveals for 100 or EX Wilds for 20 to toss to the squirrel? What do people think?

Just threw 5 Ex cards at Kurito (with some random stuff to make it exactly 7.1k as that was the wiki entry), as I still had one liqueur left from the three we got during the event. Got a CR and some R-gachas (I think 5, didn't check my exact number of R-gachas) on a supposed 4 hour wait. So that was basically some free R-gachas compared to straight up getting a CR for 100 points.

JSensei
02-28-2016, 09:22 AM
Just threw 5 Ex cards at Kurito (with some random stuff to make it exactly 7.1k as that was the wiki entry), as I still had one liqueur left from the three we got during the event. Got a CR and some R-gachas (I think 5, didn't check my exact number of R-gachas) on a supposed 4 hour wait. So that was basically some free R-gachas compared to straight up getting a CR for 100 points.

Can you remember what the random stuff was? That sounds like a good plan. I may do that myself in a bit.

Unregistered
02-28-2016, 10:18 AM
Can you remember what the random stuff was? That sounds like a good plan. I may do that myself in a bit.

1 radar (80) and 10 Candies (20). Technically any combination worth 100 pts should work, cheapest probably being the one I used or 10 candy, 10 N wilds and 10 N gacha. The wiki had a 3.5 hour timer for the 7.1k entry with 2x CR and 2x Pudding, which was what I was aiming for.

JSensei
02-28-2016, 11:04 AM
1 radar (80) and 10 Candies (20). Technically any combination worth 100 pts should work, cheapest probably being the one I used or 10 candy, 10 N wilds and 10 N gacha. The wiki had a 3.5 hour timer for the 7.1k entry with 2x CR and 2x Pudding, which was what I was aiming for.

From my somewhat limited understanding of Kurito, you get some combination of what is available at each tier. Your experience there seems to verify that fact.

You only got one CR?

If you got a CR, that's definitely worth it from a shard perspective. I'm more interested in finally getting the SR card, but I've yet to figure out a combination that gives me the highest chance at getting her. I've tried combinations that added up to approximately 10,050 two times, but I didn't get her either time. I did, however, get some puddings and maybe a CR.

We're actually getting more into the crux of the other thread that I started a while ago which is trying to crowd source data from Kurito. The wiki is as accurate as the data on hand. IF more of us kept track of what we offered and what we got, we would eventually get a pretty good snapshot of what the rewards are and how frequently they appear. It would also tell you whether it is more efficient to spend shards on EX Wilds or CRs since you can feed 5 EX Wilds and get a CR + R gachas. While it's true that you will not get that every time, it's possible that it's more common than puddings. Or maybe puddings is more common. Or maybe they are equally probable. Then it's up to the person to determine which is more valuable: puddings or CRs. But the general idea is the same. You figure out what you're likely to get based on what you spend to determine the best course of action.

Unregistered
02-28-2016, 11:57 AM
Yeah it was 1 CR, that was the main thing I looked out for.

Massume
02-28-2016, 01:30 PM
I used 5 Ex wild cards on Kurito along with a half Peranomin and 10 candy.

I got a pudding and a CR out of it.

Edit: I just did it again and got a pudding + 1 R gacha out of it.
In other words.. I am going to use my shards on CR over EX cards.

JSensei
02-28-2016, 02:52 PM
I used 5 Ex wild cards on Kurito along with a half Peranomin and 10 candy.

I got a pudding and a CR out of it.

Edit: I just did it again and got a pudding + 1 R gacha out of it.
In other words.. I am going to use my shards on CR over EX cards.

With a small sample size, it looks like she tosses out CRs at least half the time for 5 Ex wilds.

It's not enough to make me want to risk it, but I AM considering using Ex wilds in place of R gachas. One Ex wild = 2 R Gacha. This is a super cheap way to get high point values to kurito. When it's all said and done, I'm going to have about 1000 shards to spend. I'm going to get a mixture. Maybe 5 CRs and 25 Ex Wilds. I think 25 Ex wilds would give me a pretty good shot at the SR from kurito.

How often do they refresh kurito? I don't really care for this SR card, but the completionist in me wants to get it.

EvilAngel
02-28-2016, 03:33 PM
With a small sample size, it looks like she tosses out CRs at least half the time for 5 Ex wilds.

It's not enough to make me want to risk it, but I AM considering using Ex wilds in place of R gachas. One Ex wild = 2 R Gacha. This is a super cheap way to get high point values to kurito. When it's all said and done, I'm going to have about 1000 shards to spend. I'm going to get a mixture. Maybe 5 CRs and 25 Ex Wilds. I think 25 Ex wilds would give me a pretty good shot at the SR from kurito.

How often do they refresh kurito? I don't really care for this SR card, but the completionist in me wants to get it.

Game up for around 8 Months, 4 Kurito Sets till now..

JSensei
02-28-2016, 04:08 PM
Game up for around 8 Months, 4 Kurito Sets till now..

That's what I thought. There's PLENTY of time to go for this SR card. Or conversely, it will probably be a LONG time until a new card is released.

lacus
02-29-2016, 02:09 AM
The event ends in one hour, right? What time zone do they use again?

(Definitely not EST as they claim, more like GMT+6? o_O)

JSensei
02-29-2016, 02:28 AM
The event ends in one hour, right? What time zone do they use again?

(Definitely not EST as they claim, more like GMT+6? o_O)

Times are based on EST (or so they say) but that doesn't necessarily mean that events end at midnight. The last day of events is always super short and is more like half a day at most. I don't know how to describe it better than that, but at least they are consistent. Daily login rewards arrive at 7 pm EST and missions reset at 6pm. Trying to understand when events start or finish will just hurt your head.

lacus
02-29-2016, 03:00 AM
I mostly just use the countdown below the game to track events. My concern about what time zone they actually use come from the fact that the rankings and rewards screens says that the event ends at 15:00 on the 29th, which is totally not EST if the event ends now.

I went semi-inactive in PeroPero for a while so I'm still readjusting to their event and maintenance times.

Unregistered
02-29-2016, 05:20 AM
seems to be the shards event is the coliseum event

gambit event is scheduled next... no my stocking of r gacha oh well

- - - Updated - - -

seems to be the shards event is the coliseum event

gambit event is scheduled next... no my stocking of r gacha oh well

Well assuming they don't nerf pink chests even more the Gambit still gives a good chunk of R-gachas. So it's not that bad. Especially now that consumables from the Colo boxes are all temporary ones the Coliseum got a lot less tempting. Won't deny getting all girls is a lot easier during the Coliseum than during this shard event though, if we don't get a SR slayer from the ranking rewards from the previous event there's no way I'll get all girls again next time around (assuming it's only 5 days again).

chillinfar
02-29-2016, 09:42 AM
They nerfed golden boxes instead, making pointless to use cash on them. Pay to fail.

Evilmind
02-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Well rank 907 with 1439 shards, still didn't make it to the 1600 shards and get all 3 girls.
Maybe only the 800 firsts get them with enough shards ?

Hope to have 1 more day of play next shards event though.

chillinfar
02-29-2016, 11:55 AM
holy shit, dat reward is a 12120 SED Babe card (Lilith present, that explains all). How much can bring Airu if she was SR (7k being R babe card)?

JSensei
02-29-2016, 12:11 PM
I mostly just use the countdown below the game to track events. My concern about what time zone they actually use come from the fact that the rankings and rewards screens says that the event ends at 15:00 on the 29th, which is totally not EST if the event ends now.

I went semi-inactive in PeroPero for a while so I'm still readjusting to their event and maintenance times.

The timer is not super accurate. I was hanging out around the 300 rank mark along with a few other active people at the end. I wanted to go to bed, but there were enough people making last ditch efforts to move into the next reward tier that I stayed up to defend my position. The timer showed about 24 minutes left when the site went into maintenance at 4 a.m.

Honestly, it worked in my favor. It allowed me to go to bed safely at 297 without letting someone get two more attacks in to push me back to 300+

- - - Updated - - -

Well rank 907 with 1439 shards, still didn't make it to the 1600 shards and get all 3 girls.

That sounds a lot like Gambit. Fewer than 50% of the top 1000 get the 50k required to get the SR card. At least you got 3 SRs out of it (or two SRs and a Rare)

chillinfar
02-29-2016, 12:13 PM

You can exchange the shards before gambit. They still present.

Opalia24
02-29-2016, 12:47 PM
I wonder if shards are keept to when this event returns.

Each pudding/burger gave me 3*5 = 15 shards.
If a player have saved 40 puddings for this event and spends the 10 burgers he earned at this event he should already be half way to unlock the 3 girls.
Anyway around 500 free players and maybe 100 p2w got all girls so not a super hard event.

Osawari Island event is much harder...

Evilmind
02-29-2016, 02:19 PM
That sounds a lot like Gambit. Fewer than 50% of the top 1000 get the 50k required to get the SR card. At least you got 3 SRs out of it (or two SRs and a Rare)

Got 4 SR if you take account of the one in the consecutive wins, miss only the R one. Not bad for a free player but i'm exhausted, 2 days of work at the event start give me hard time at the end ^^

You can exchange the shards before gambit. They still present.

Sure i've exchanged all i got, i just miss the R.

JSensei
02-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Got 4 SR if you take account of the one in the consecutive wins, miss only the R one. Not bad for a free player but i'm exhausted, 2 days of work at the event start give me hard time at the end ^^

Oh yeah. I forgot all about that one. For a super short event, it had its benefits. 4 SR cards is a minimum of a quick 5k SED. This event was light on the SR Wilds and R gacha that are nice from perocolo, but the Ex Wilds and CRs are great. I walked out with all 5 girls, 7 CRs, 28 Ex Wilds, and a random R wild to finish off my shards. I only had to spend one E-gacha and 3 puddings. I debated not spending the puddings, but at the end, they were enough to bump me up to a slightly higher tier of reward. That got me an extra 30 SR levels (15 to the reward and 15 SR Wilds) and enough shards to get the 7th CR. Seemed like a good trade.

I'm nicely stocked up on Ex Wilds now, so I won't have to burn R-gacha when feeding the rat.

DragonSR
02-29-2016, 04:20 PM
I had great success with this event as well. Got all 4 SRs and even the R Girl. Hell, 13 CRs as well. That grind was insane! I'm going to get some sleep now. lol^^

lacus
02-29-2016, 09:37 PM
The timer is not super accurate. I was hanging out around the 300 rank mark along with a few other active people at the end. I wanted to go to bed, but there were enough people making last ditch efforts to move into the next reward tier that I stayed up to defend my position. The timer showed about 24 minutes left when the site went into maintenance at 4 a.m.

Honestly, it worked in my favor. It allowed me to go to bed safely at 297 without letting someone get two more attacks in to push me back to 300+

It seemed pretty accurate to me considering I logged on 5 min before the event ended and the timer showed the same. Maybe you had the game open for too long :3

JSensei
02-29-2016, 10:03 PM
It seemed pretty accurate to me considering I logged on 5 min before the event ended and the timer showed the same. Maybe you had the game open for too long :3

Possibly. I've heard that this problem happens from time to time. A few events ago, someone said they had the same problem. It's a thing that happens, but no one really knows why.

Balek
03-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Possibly. I've heard that this problem happens from time to time. A few events ago, someone said they had the same problem. It's a thing that happens, but no one really knows why.
Probably me. I had this problem few events ago. The event ended when there was like 40 minutes still left on the timer. I was pissed as fuck back then because I was burning some puddings in the last hour to get into top 1000 (It was hard for me to be active during that particular event) and suddenly maintenance popped up when I was around position 1040. I literally needed like 5 more minutes. I wrote the ticket to Nutaku about the timer and they said they know about the issue but it is some time zone thing and there is nothing they can do about it and advised me to refresh the page every now and then. To me it doesn't look like anything related to time zone but timer just desyncs a little as the time passes and if you did not refresh the page for a long time, it gets pretty inaccurate (like my case when it was 40 minutes off). At least I got the top 1000 card from that event as compensation coz I burned quite a number of puddings that I had stashed. :P