PDA

View Full Version : New f2p Player Questions

bringitback
02-23-2016, 04:00 PM
Hi everybody, just started to play before the event and I was looking for some pointers. I'm lv 31 with 125k SED with a few SRs through use of card reveals on SR guaranteed and step ups. Out of them now though.

What is the best way to use your money?

Currently I have about 200k using the tease quests, gift quests plus exploration for a steady income. I use the income per day to get 10 n gacha tickets and save the rest. Should I be doing this differently and should I be aiming to hoard more? Is there a better use for money than what I'm spending it on atm?

I've read the Kurito's Nest wiki so I have an idea of how it works but are there any items I should be looking to give away? What is candy used for? What levels should I aim for?

It seems like R gacha tickets are the best thing to give away but if anyone has any advice on other stuff I'd love to hear it.

Is it worth sticking around in an area in exploration mode to try and get the SR or will I have enough opportunities to get them later?

Thank you in advance for any replies. I may also have more questions based on what else I encounter.

nip101
02-23-2016, 04:22 PM
best use of money: Save it for gambit and buy as many pink key/n-gatcha bundles as you can. once you reach 1k keys you stop getting them from battles and instead get more caches. Also sometimes they have useful bundles you can buy with them so its a good idea to save up as much as you can.

Kurito: R-gatcha are the main thing for kurito's nest either 1 or 3s. There's also a few other things like glasses that you can use but without have a good bank of them I wouldn't recommend using them.

Exploration: Some people stick around in the first area for awhile but you've probably already moved on. You can stay around in the same area until you've found the Sr for it but don't have to since it will come up eventually in the bonus explore or GHQ areas. Also GHQ/bonus area have some cards that are exclusive to them so its a good idea to progress and you get the R-card of the girl for each area you complete.

Tenhou
02-23-2016, 04:24 PM
Best way to use money is to save it for events or leveling specific N cards in a hurry (mostly done during events, really).

An R gacha ticket is probably the best for you. It yields the best return results.

I'd say it is worth sticking around yes, heck many players in the start even stuck around in the very first part because the rate was 2 exp for 1 stamina. You can get them later but at a higher cost per spin.

JSensei
02-23-2016, 07:28 PM
It was 2 exp for one stamina? Good lord.

Big Fat Troll
02-24-2016, 01:41 AM
Hi everybody, just started to play before the event and I was looking for some pointers. I'm lv 31 with 125k SED with a few SRs through use of card reveals on SR guaranteed and step ups. Out of them now though.

What is the best way to use your money?

Currently I have about 200k using the tease quests, gift quests plus exploration for a steady income. I use the income per day to get 10 n gacha tickets and save the rest. Should I be doing this differently and should I be aiming to hoard more? Is there a better use for money than what I'm spending it on atm?

I've read the Kurito's Nest wiki so I have an idea of how it works but are there any items I should be looking to give away? What is candy used for? What levels should I aim for?

It seems like R gacha tickets are the best thing to give away but if anyone has any advice on other stuff I'd love to hear it.

Is it worth sticking around in an area in exploration mode to try and get the SR or will I have enough opportunities to get them later?

Thank you in advance for any replies. I may also have more questions based on what else I encounter.

Your current strategy is fine. keep buying those N-gatcha and saving up pero for now.
As for Kirito...leave that till later when you have a bit more experience with the game. My tip is give her 1(one) R-gatcha at a time if you really have to. The reward at that level is best use. (at least for me). Use your R-gatcha to fill in your R level girls. You will know when it gets less useful (you will see few or no 'new' cards).
Candy. Well candy is supposed to be used to open dialogue/scenes you missed in events but haven't been properly implemented, so right now they are useless.

Sticking around in a the exploration level for all cards from the level is a matter of choice. GHQ does allow you to fill in missing girls at a slightly higher cost later.

N-gatcha vs. N-wild... I suggest purchasing N-gatcha and using those to level your girls instead of N-wilds. The reason being that you will occasionally level up an R or SR along the way. Only purchase N-wilds to level a special event card to 100 right away to maximize the cards effect.

With a bit more experience you will know what's the right thing to do at any given time when an "expert" isn't there to ask.

khermeker
02-24-2016, 08:13 AM
Use your R-gatcha to fill in your R level girls.

i agree with all except this...well you use r gacha until you left to get 1 or 2 sr girls after it you use it on kuritos...and collect for change season.... basicly in terms of usage get SED r-gacha reward is better that try complete collection... you will use it on them for when they add cards but dont try get all cards...dont worth it....

Big Fat Troll
02-24-2016, 02:27 PM
i agree with all except this...well you use r gacha until you left to get 1 or 2 sr girls after it you use it on kuritos...and collect for change season.... basicly in terms of usage get SED r-gacha reward is better that try complete collection... you will use it on them for when they add cards but dont try get all cards...dont worth it.... .... (quote the whole line not just a few words) I still say use them to fill in cards until you stop getting a lot of "new" cards... after that it's your choice on how to use R-gatcha's.

Okay... Well in regards to the R-cards.... They are the most frustrating of the 3 tiers. Usually you will see new cards added to that pool when they do limited cards (you will see what's available to the right during gatcha) but those are hard to get. There are 2 ways to think of them...as sed builders or headaches. I go with headaches because that's what they have given me. When you feed a single R-gatcha to Kirito most times you will get a SR-wild and an R-wild, that's how I have been leveling up my R-cards. Like I said, after a bit you will get the hang of it and know what works best for you.

Now about EX-wild and guaranteed SR. Save your EX-wilds until you reach level 50. that's when your level 100 cards gain "EX levels" (don't use them on N-cards though). The guaranteed SR-gatcha is a joke. All it does is guarantee 1(one) of the 6 cards will be an SR. I has hoped when I first saw one it would be like the R-gatcha, 6 SR-cards. ... that's all for now. Update a lot later... SR guaranteed gatcha has a separate list of cards not available to R or N gatcha rolls. (I still think you should get 6 SR to choose from...)

bringitback
02-24-2016, 04:01 PM
Thanks for all the responses. It seems like I had a fair handle on what was going on outside of events.

Roughly when is the next Gambit event?

nip101
02-25-2016, 06:55 PM
Roughly when is the next Gambit event?

My guess would be a week or two since were currently doing the Colosseum event, name switched to shards for w/e reason, and it seems like its going to be pretty short since theres only 5 days of rewards. Typically the rotation is Eg > Colo > Gambit.

Balek
02-26-2016, 09:17 PM
My guess would be a week or two since were currently doing the Colosseum event, name switched to shards for w/e reason, and it seems like its going to be pretty short since theres only 5 days of rewards. Typically the rotation is Eg > Colo > Gambit.
Isn't shards just a quick temporary event? I thought there will be pero colo after it.

lacus
03-03-2016, 05:59 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but while area specific cards can generally be found in GHQ, an exception to that rule would be Runa Kamiwano and Kaede Misu.

Personally, I missed Kaede since I don't think I ever even saw her because I seemed to have completed the stage before they updated the lists of cards for the area. I only occasionally see her pop up in event areas, and I probably won't get her anytime soon unless I spam reveals like crazy ;_;

Tenhou
03-03-2016, 06:18 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but while area specific cards can generally be found in GHQ, an exception to that rule would be Runa Kamiwano and Kaede Misu.

Personally, I missed Kaede since I don't think I ever even saw her because I seemed to have completed the stage before they updated the lists of cards for the area. I only occasionally see her pop up in event areas, and I probably won't get her anytime soon unless I spam reveals like crazy ;_;

They were both slayers at some point and Runa at least can be found in the N gacha, not sure about Kaede, too lazy to check :P

SumTingRong
03-03-2016, 06:31 AM
all stage cards can be found in explore bonus stage

lacus
03-03-2016, 07:03 AM
They were both slayers at some point and Runa at least can be found in the N gacha, not sure about Kaede, too lazy to check :P

I got Runa when she first came out, either from normal gacha or event stage, whereas Kaede is like some elusive rumor to me xD (IIRC she was / is in the event gacha).

According to the wiki here, Kaede can be found on the last part of stage 13, which was likely one of the blank slots I saw when I went through the stage a few months back.