- Girls Kingdom Integration
question about limited and special gacha
first of all, ive started playing this less than two weeks ago (forgotted what day of nov it is) or maybe im not reading
<taken from the wiki: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Girls-...sKingdom:Gacha >
Limited-Time Gacha can be played only for a certain period, and it is replaced by another gacha when it passes the limited-time. You can play the gacha with Nutaku Gold. When you have any time-limited tickets, you consume them then you can play the gacha instead of using Nutaku Gold.
Special Gacha can be played only for a certain period, and it is replaced by another gacha when it has reached a date. When you have event reward tickets which are obtainable at events, you use them then you can play the gacha. The required number of tickets is different with each Special Gacha.
<end of quote>
so i have a question:
1. where do i get a limited time ticket?
2. Where i can see the expiration of the gacha that ive draw? (idk if that gacha is permanent or temporarily)
3. On a "special gacha", does the experience of that will be transferred if that gacha is replaced?
4. I dont understand the "The required number of tickets is different with each Special Gacha." part on the special gacha. (or im just a stupid man....)
thanks and sorry for my english and taking your time
premiun ticket and whim are permanent
you can get 1 special ticket each day with 10 win daily quest , they should expire at the end of each event so u should use it, you can check his expirate day in item management, for now they will last almost a whole year
the limited ticket are reward of ranking score or limited quest, also they give very few of them in each event and have the same expirate day like special ticket
but its said that the gacha rolled using a limited and special ticket has a expiration date.... i see the expiration date on the ticket, but no on the gacha that is used by it.....
Originally Posted by darkeleon
also ty for the limited ticket mechanics