+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Girl Drop Rates are Waaaayy too Low

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Harem Heroes Wiki Hero
    Posts
    502
    Credits
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorwhoa View Post
    I think the actual number is lower. 1% would mean that you should expect a drop about every 100 runs. I've had better luck of late with both the winter season drops and two more from the Dark Lord. However leading up to that I had not gotten a single drop in more than three weeks of play.
    I believe you're not aware of what I said. The number stays 1% no matter how long you fight or the amount of times. Sure you obtained thoise others by fair luck. Sadly you're rolling the terrible odds this fight. 100 fights does not mean expecting 1 drop by then.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorwhoa View Post
    1% would mean that you should expect a drop about every 100 runs.
    1% chance means that the chances of getting at least one girl dropped in 100 tries is ~63%, though that does not mean you will get it. It's still a ~36% chance that you will not get any girl.
    Currently playing: Aigis, Harem Heroes and Crush Crush

  3. #13

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    675
    Credits
    547
    0.1% I would say

  4. #14
    I had far better luck at the very start of the game. The dark lords girls were pretty easy to obtain. Yet, the Ninja only gave me Solveig, and after months I finally got my next drop, which was Housemaid. So I am still missing two from the Gruntt and the Ninja.
    I have not obtained a single event girl from drops though, other than the one I was lucky enough to recieve for making sure I hopped on and did the Christmas missions.
    It's just crazy, I feared that getting Housemaid during the event basically effed me over.
    FKG ID: 056118592

    ID: 340759

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    France
    Posts
    213
    Credits
    195
    14 Girls out of 30 possible... and I am playing since august on a very regular basis
    Aymi (ID: 3473075) Favorites Nutaku games;
    - Harem Heroes >> Wiki Harem Heroes
    - Ultra Aventure! Go Go Osawari Island
    - Armor Blitz
    - Crush crush

  6. #16
    Unregistered Guest
    Maybe I ended up getting super lucky at the start. Ended up getting 9 girls before a super long drought of nothing.

    I feel like if you can pass through an entire area without getting a single one of the battle girls it's kind of flawed. A few suggestions would be to

    1. Remove quest items once you get enough
    2. Increase battle stamina pool or make it limited to battling for girls instead of each other
    3. Increase rates

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe I ended up getting super lucky at the start. Ended up getting 9 girls before a super long drought of nothing.

    I feel like if you can pass through an entire area without getting a single one of the battle girls it's kind of flawed. A few suggestions would be to

    1. Remove quest items once you get enough
    2. Increase battle stamina pool or make it limited to battling for girls instead of each other
    3. Increase rates
    1. Has been long suggested, by myself actually.
    2. A variant has been suggested in the past.
    3. This will not happen for awhile as rates have increased.
    Moderator for Harem Heroes

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    755
    Credits
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNotFatal View Post
    1. Has been long suggested, by myself actually.
    2. A variant has been suggested in the past.
    3. This will not happen for awhile as rates have increased.
    I'd at least suggest increasing the rate of event girls dramatically, to as much as a 5% chance for them to drop (which means about 99.5% chance to obtain them within about a hundred fights), since the timeframe to obtain them is very limited. Being shown something desirable and then having it kept out of reach by RNG is rather frustrating, and making a game like this is all about walking that fine line between frustration and rewarding.

    I can live with not pulling Christmas-Arcana from the Epic Pachinko, since I could 10-pull that machine only once. That's something I more or less expected, but which didn't stop me from trying. However, not even managing to get Christmas-Bunny despite doing that fight several hundred times? That's rather frustrating. (And to be honest, I wanted Arcane more than Bunny, but ah well).

    Ofcourse, I'm aware that this isn't PeroPero or FKG, which have way more girls and probably way more artists working on them as well, so the drop rates for the "regular" girls simply can't increase. At least, not for a long while.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    I'd at least suggest increasing the rate of event girls dramatically, to as much as a 5% chance for them to drop (which means about 99.5% chance to obtain them within about a hundred fights), since the timeframe to obtain them is very limited. Being shown something desirable and then having it kept out of reach by RNG is rather frustrating, and making a game like this is all about walking that fine line between frustration and rewarding.

    I can live with not pulling Christmas-Arcana from the Epic Pachinko, since I could 10-pull that machine only once. That's something I more or less expected, but which didn't stop me from trying. However, not even managing to get Christmas-Bunny despite doing that fight several hundred times? That's rather frustrating. (And to be honest, I wanted Arcane more than Bunny, but ah well).

    Ofcourse, I'm aware that this isn't PeroPero or FKG, which have way more girls and probably way more artists working on them as well, so the drop rates for the "regular" girls simply can't increase. At least, not for a long while.
    A few things I'd like to point out (this isn't just directed to you)

    I'm not a fan of RNG, and the devs know that. However, I understand why the devs chose it.

    Some of these discussions are more of a "I gotta collect them all" and "random means random" collision.

    Those two ideas do not mesh well. In fact, they don't mesh at all.

    As you said, it's walking a line between frustration and reward, I agree.

    However, if everyone had every single girl within a few days of play at most, no one would play, and this game would be dead.
    Moderator for Harem Heroes

  10. #20
    Unregistered Guest

    do all the bosses still drop girls?

    When I first started, I got the 3 girls from the Dark Lord. it was after I had completed the level, but they all 3 showed up. I remember some speculation at the time that all the girls could be earned without using the epic Pachinko.
    I was still trying to get ninja to drop one of his girls, when the halloween special arrived. I think the dark lord was supposed to drop one girl, but that one never popped for me. About then, I noticed I was no longer getting any xp for ninja fights.
    Other than the 2 christmas girls that they specifically mentioned would drop, I still have not found any girls in fights since those first 3.
    Since the Death quests are unfinished, I really have no reason to log in, other than to stock up market items, and try for girls. So I was curious if I was wasting my time with the fights.
    Other than the two Christmas girls, has anyone earned a girl in the last 30 days fighting:
    Dark Lord (doesn't matter to me, but someone else might be discouraged)
    Ninja Spy
    Grunt
    Edwarda
    Donatien?

    I also find it ridiculous that someone posted "if the chances of finding a girl are 1%, it is 65% likely that the average person will find a girl in 100 tries". I Know that they were trying to explain that if the odds are 1%, you can try 100 times and not get one. Or 1000 times. or you might get 2 in your first 2 tries. But by definition, if the chances are 1%, then an average of 1 girl should show up every 100 pulls, so 100 people pulling 100 times should produce about 100 girls. 100 divided by 100 means everyone "on average" gets a girl, even if 20 people don't find any girls, and several others find 2 or more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast