Hi everyone we just had our first Discord Q and A session 1/7/17
Here are a few takeaways from it. Everything here is the condensed version and therefore paraphrased.
If you wish to read the full transcript, it is on discord under the qa_questions channel
• 2016 you have seen 10% of game and 5% of content
• 2017 Hope to finance 50% of game and 30% of content
• 2020 is end goal
• Second Ninja world with some recurring characters
• Possibility of having worlds like World One where you obtain multiple story girls
• Guilds are a priority and will be done ASAP
• The Two Koban collect all charge will not be removed
• Pachinko will have improved animation and will be “a lot more exciting”
• The drop rate will never be revealed
• Epic pachinko price will not be lowered or have in game cash be used for it but may have discounts in the future although unlikely
• They are thinking about creating more affordable pachinko options such as a beginner pack and “monthly cards”
• There is a possibility of weekly rewards if you complete all daily quests
• They are working on “Daily dynamic contests” – rewards for doing specific things
• Linking Nutaku and HaremHeroes.com accounts is not a possibility at this time but not ruled out either
• There will be new ways to earn kobans in the future
• There will be new ways to spend Yen (in game currency) in the future
• There will hopefully more diversity in daily missions in the future
• There will never be a way to convert or use energy for battle energy
• Market refresh times will stay as they are
• You are only able to get one girl during 10X epic pachinko but rarity of items does fluctuate
• Quest items will continue to drop until the quest is done. To have them stop when sufficient dropped or sell excess is a nice to have feature
• Although he can’t say for sure but new and streamlined gear is something he’d like to see. Additionally, he’d like to see another level of rarity.
• Changing specialties is coming, when was not mentioned
• On the to do list is expanding, rebalancing and making battles more complex
• "Valentines", "Carnival", and "Spring Break" are in the works
• There is an internal debate on whether or not event girls will return, so it’s a possibility. However, Porco aka BroyT wishes them to remain rare and unique.
• Setting your favorite affection pose is coming in the next month or so
• Setting your favorite girl is much farther off
• Pertaining to questions of obtaining girls. Girls take a tremendous amount of time to create. So additional girls (apart from story and events) are unlikely but plausible in the future depending on resources. However, there are some girls we will see more of in “sequel worlds”
• Rebalance of girls stats is an ongoing process
• Possibility of 4th affection scene for existing and future girls.
• Possibility of interactions with girls, such as the ability to unlock scenes, powers, and items through quests. Example: Bunny would come ask you to avenge her from an ex that was bad in bed.
• Sorting girls by Specialty or money is a “nice to have feature” and therefore low priority
• Open to Community concepts but must meet a high standard of quality
• Monthly Q and A sessions on Discord are in the works