+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

  1. Hitsuji
  2. Hitsuji Chronicle Integration

Thread: (Event) Divine Beasts Extermination!

  1. #11
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaK View Post
    Valor point boosters. Girls that give a point boost if you use them in your party. Looking at the current rankings there aren't any for this event, though (or I wouldn't be in 6th place).

    My level 95-100 5* party required 8 continue tickets to slog their way through all 7 waves of "Super-level" EX and I only got 2500 VP for it, so I'm not doing that again (VP-per-stamina seems awful, especially considering it costs 5 stamina to continue past certain waves). It's worth pointing out wave 6 does pay out with a second one of those unique upgrade materials that are presumably required to awaken one of the event girls (you get another one for completing Super-level the first time, don't know where the third one is yet), and wave 7 gave me this bow.
    Did all 7 waves and luckily it only took me 2 tickets. Wave 6 did not drop upgrade material for me though, so I'm thinking the upgrade material is random.

    I wasn't quite as lucky as you either since I only got a couple normal items from the early bosses and no special items. :P

  2. #12
    Haven't seen an Advanced EX in my several dozen runs so I'm guessing it doesn't exist.

    I decided to bite the bullet and clear all of Extreme EX to see if it drops anything worthwhile. It's almost as big a continue ticket sink as Super EX but awards less than half the VP and has no unique drops. I wouldn't recommend it!

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did all 7 waves and luckily it only took me 2 tickets. Wave 6 did not drop upgrade material for me though, so I'm thinking the upgrade material is random.

    I wasn't quite as lucky as you either since I only got a couple normal items from the early bosses and no special items. :P
    That's really impressive to be honest. What's your strategy? Magic party? Healers?

    The upgrade material drops do seem to be random since I got another unique upgrade material from the final wave of Advanced (I think it was either called Vigor Prism or Burning Iron Keystone). I really hope this doesn't mean they're expecting us to grind Super EX for randomly dropping materials...
    Last edited by MeaK; 10-27-2016 at 08:41 AM.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    237
    Credits
    15
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Hmmm... where to get the rest?

  4. #14
    So... the unique upgrade materials are random drops, and presumably have higher drop rates in higher difficulties... wonderful... Well, we're farming them for Valor anyways, and I guess the higher difficulties can just be chalked up to testing our teams lol

  5. #15
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaK View Post
    Edit:


    That's really impressive to be honest. What's your strategy? Magic party? Healers?

    The upgrade material drops do seem to be random since I got another unique upgrade material from the final wave of Advanced (I think it was either called Vigor Prism or Burning Iron Keystone). I really hope this doesn't mean they're expecting us to grind Super EX for randomly dropping materials...
    I physical attacked them to death. :P

    I did manual control though and I was pretty close to needing a 3rd ticket by the end.

    This was the party




    Mirei running Recover All, and Gradual Recover All
    My Galleria has Atk Raise All III, which was necessary by the end, because even Eiren was doing single digits to the last boss, but 1kish with the buff.

    Most units were running paralyze, one with faint. If I got a faint proc, then I could buff the party, and have Eiren do 3k+ non crit when the boss had it's ridiculous defense. Also managed to curse him towards the end for some extra damage.


    Assuming you don't have terrible RNG, I would imagine a caster group could do better though. Just make sure to have faint on all of them with a couple healing spells to keep the party up and you could probably do it even without a dark caster group, since spells don't break sleep, and it'd make keeping them alive a bit easier. You'd need like 2-3 good Heal Singles though since I don't recall the boss hitting more than 3 units at once.

  6. #16
    Wow I though this game was done and a new event !? Cool but the event tab only show the bosses , no reward girls , no amazing items :/
    Osawari Island LvL : 135
    Eromon Count : 887/1719
    Friend Code : 92MPOUQRMVKFJISCR637N
    Favorite Girl : Oribe Renge

    Hitsuji Chronicle Lvl : 90
    Girls Count : 102
    Friend Code : 1326096
    Favorite Girl :Erein

  7. #17
    I find the current event too hard for my team (Eve 72, Ruriha 69, Jill 56, Eiren 45, Sakura for heals 74). I anyone with high level helpers has spots free, please add me. Level 56, current helper Eve, occasionally Lilith 76. ID 2703974

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    West Coast Time Zone
    Posts
    532
    Credits
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by littlegecko View Post
    Wow I though this game was done and a new event !? Cool but the event tab only show the bosses , no reward girls , no amazing items :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Corintis View Post
    What I do know is that this event's Valor Point and Ranked based. I haven't identified the 2* girl we get for 200kish Valor Points, but I pinpointed Ruca's identity and started her wiki page.

    From the rough translations, her stats and functions are pretty similar to Pandora. Her skills seem to be pretty decent. I'm just waiting to actually see the information ingame until I add anymore information.

    Flash Ⅲ (30 MP) - Physical attack against a single enemy
    DEF Rise All Ⅲ (44 MP) - A little up the ally entire physical defense
    Auroral Ⅲ (48 MP) - Physical attack against the entire enemy
    Click the Details buttons after navigating through the event tab below your gift box on the home screen. Right now, 3000+ Valor points is enough to land you in the top 500. The God's Arrow is a bow with a paralysis effect and the Nirvana is a 2-Handed Sword.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I physical attacked them to death. :P

    I did manual control though and I was pretty close to needing a 3rd ticket by the end.

    This was the party

    Dark? I didn't think that would work because of the boss' extra damage to it so I just went in with a mix of random level 100 girls. Thanks for showing the way.

    On the subject of upgrade materials, I just got another Vigor Prism to drop from Advanced. Someone less socially awkward than me should go into the chat and ask the developers what's going on with these.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTeras View Post
    I find the current event too hard for my team (Eve 72, Ruriha 69, Jill 56, Eiren 45, Sakura for heals 74). I anyone with high level helpers has spots free, please add me. Level 56, current helper Eve, occasionally Lilith 76. ID 2703974
    You can add me , I have Erein Lvl 79 ^^
    Osawari Island LvL : 135
    Eromon Count : 887/1719
    Friend Code : 92MPOUQRMVKFJISCR637N
    Favorite Girl : Oribe Renge

    Hitsuji Chronicle Lvl : 90
    Girls Count : 102
    Friend Code : 1326096
    Favorite Girl :Erein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast