+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

  1. Hitsuji
  2. Hitsuji Chronicle Integration

Thread: [Event] Sheep of Eden (Hole to the Abyss)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    West Coast Time Zone
    Posts
    502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    441

    [Event] Sheep of Eden (Hole to the Abyss)

    Well, looks like another one popped up. Contrary to the name, the boss is Thunder-based. A few electric mobs here and there, with a Wind and Water unit following them up, but mainly electric, so bring wind. I'm not seeing any new units as part of the rewards this time. Instead, there's a boatload of goodies, from equipment to special gacha tickets (but I don't see any gacha machine to go with it ), along with another chance to obtain Ruka via 500k Valor Points.

    With Lv.70-80, enough bulk, wind and double heals, I'm able to Auto-Recover run (Bottom of the Hole to the Abyss) #2 comfortably. Not much a difference in valor points between #1-2, but it picks up at #3 by about 25%. I don't plan to go any higher, but from previous events, it may be safe to say that valor point efficiency won't get much/any better.

    Most the mobs are pushovers, but (Bottom of the Hole to the Abyss) #3 starts to get dangerous; Water unit Lara not only acts like a Meta-Totorin, but can occasionally 1-shot a unit; hammers are nice there.

    That electrifying Death/Ray Horn also likes to paralyze, so whips are nice. I'm not having any issues damaging this one, unlike the previous tigers. They are nonetheless, monsters to fight against.

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Corintis View Post
    Well, looks like another one popped up. Contrary to the name, the boss is Thunder-based. A few electric mobs here and there, with a Wind and Water unit following them up, but mainly electric, so bring wind. I'm not seeing any new units as part of the rewards this time. Instead, there's a boatload of goodies, from equipment to special gacha tickets (but I don't see any gacha machine to go with it ), along with another chance to obtain Ruka via 500k Valor Points.

    With Lv.70-80, enough bulk, wind and double heals, I'm able to Auto-Recover run (Bottom of the Hole to the Abyss) #2 comfortably. Not much a difference in valor points between #1-2, but it picks up at #3 by about 25%. I don't plan to go any higher, but from previous events, it may be safe to say that valor point efficiency won't get much/any better.

    Most the mobs are pushovers, but (Bottom of the Hole to the Abyss) #3 starts to get dangerous; Water unit Lara not only acts like a Meta-Totorin, but can occasionally 1-shot a unit; hammers are nice there.

    That electrifying Death/Ray Horn also likes to paralyze, so whips are nice. I'm not having any issues damaging this one, unlike the previous tigers. They are nonetheless, monsters to fight against.
    Alternatively, you can go full wind DPS group with Dania leader. Just equip everyone with a paralysis resistance equip. Probably goes a lot quicker than double heal.

    Coincidentally, even though the boss is lightning and uses paralyze, he can be paralyzed.

    Possible equips you can use in place of a whip leader

    Armor
    Lightning Chest Plate - Paralyze resist medium
    Arcana Hat - All status change resist medium

    Accessories
    Yellow Emperor's Stone - Paralyze resist high
    Lightning Stone - Paralyze resist medium
    Queen Core - All status change resist high
    Necklace of the Thunder Ram - Paralyze resist medium

    Also, the axe from valor points says it has paralyze effect L in the shop, for some reason this isn't listed on the item entry at plaza though. Hammer from points has paralyze M effect.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    44
    Haven't logged-in for a while since the game seemed dead, and now they give us an event, I think I should check it.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    13
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    lol, very first stages give the most?

    10 sta
    [Event] Sheep of Eden (Hole to the Abyss)-1a338fd5ed.jpg
    15 sta
    [Event] Sheep of Eden (Hole to the Abyss)-9608ba5416.jpg

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    West Coast Time Zone
    Posts
    502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliont View Post
    lol, very first stages give the most?

    10 sta
    [Event] Sheep of Eden (Hole to the Abyss)-1a338fd5ed.jpg
    15 sta
    [Event] Sheep of Eden (Hole to the Abyss)-9608ba5416.jpg
    My gawd, wth is math?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    46

    Smile

    [Event] Sheep of Eden (Hole to the Abyss)-event20150917_03.jpg
    event20150917_03.jpg
    Checkout the Harem Guesser! =)
    http://harem-battle.club/hitsuji-chr...sser-core.html
    Checkout the Harem Girls Best Dressed Contest! =)
    http://harem-battle.club/hitsuji-chr...e-contest.html

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    22
    What are the S Special Tickets for?
    Pero Pero Seduction - Kurzathan 687325
    Girls Kingdom - Kurzathan
    Kanpani Girl's - Kurzathan
    Hitsuji Chronicles - 687325
    Flower Knight Girl (Not super active) 833587126

  8. #8
    Unregistered Guest
    Seems we got part 2 of the event.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    91
    These are my findings for 'The Copper Door':



    It's a fine mess as always, with the easiest area also being by far the most lucrative. This is assuming there aren't any extra stages (didn't bother to look for them).

    I'll update this post with the info for 'The Golden Door' when I have it.

    Edit:

    'The Golden Door':



    What? From what I can tell the areas are literally identical. That's one way to have more content, I guess.
    Last edited by MeaK; 01-04-2017 at 03:59 AM.

  10. #10
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaK View Post
    These are my findings for 'The Copper Door':


    It's a fine mess as always, with the easiest area also being by far the most lucrative. This is assuming there aren't any extra stages (didn't bother to look for them).

    I'll update this post with the info for 'The Golden Door' when I have it.
    Golden Door pretty much gives the exact same points. I also encountered an extra stage on the 30 stamina golden door map, and I can say fuck doing that. You fight another boss instead of a golden dragon.

    Extra stage takes 0 stamina, but even with it 30 map only gave like 2.2k points.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast