+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 105

Thread: Kamihime Project R has had rape content censored in the Nutaku release

  1. #91
    I've got one more.

    Satan second scene: Standard, "Stop" being replaced by "More" and possibly more.

  2. #92

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Credits
    14
    The beginning of this thread had a really negative connotation, the issue is that removing something despite the negative outlook on that thing is wrong.

    Here's an example, lets say x character is raped by a noble in the game. Later on in the story they despise nobles and are always rude and offensive to them. Given the edits that we received there is then a loss of depth for that character, because they now have no reason to hate nobles and it seemed like they previously loved them. Writing should not always be morally right, if everything was morally right then there would never be any villains that you feel disdain for. Furthermore there is no limit to how far you could potentially push this, if you try to remove everything that is morally wrong somewhere then you end up with nothing left.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Van Helsing can be added to the list.

  3. #93
    Unregistered Guest
    Perun opening scene is heavily censored, she keeps contradicting herself.
    Her last line when she actually gets fucked also seems to be censored.

    This one doesnt related to the topic but she also starts with cum already on her body

  4. #94
    I would be fine with one or two but alot of the scenes in this game are in pretty poor taste. I've seen somebody already make reference to Diablos's "daddy issues" which is pretty questionable, but it seems tha much of the scenes seem to rely on rape (and not just ones where consent is questionable with girls just yelling "no", but these scenes are quite uncompromisingly rape what with many of the girls ending up either drugged or restrained.).

    I mean it's one thing to attempt to branch out to different tastes, but I have to see more than two scenes in which it was consensual.

  5. #95

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Credits
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Biodeamon View Post
    I would be fine with one or two but alot of the scenes in this game are in pretty poor taste. I've seen somebody already make reference to Diablos's "daddy issues" which is pretty questionable, but it seems tha much of the scenes seem to rely on rape (and not just ones where consent is questionable with girls just yelling "no", but these scenes are quite uncompromisingly rape what with many of the girls ending up either drugged or restrained.).

    I mean it's one thing to attempt to branch out to different tastes, but I have to see more than two scenes in which it was consensual.
    One's I've found:
    Nike
    Hermes
    Amon
    Belobog
    Typhon
    Diabolos
    Thunderbird
    Apocalypse
    Lancelot
    Arthur
    Vivian



    There was probably a few more, but I was unsure about them since I don't recall their scenes.

  6. #96
    Has no one else noted just how screwed up it is that the women are very obviously captured against their will, but then start begging for the D once things start going in that direction? I find that much more disturbing and misogynistic than actual rape content where the girl is unwilling. >.>

  7. #97

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,287
    Credits
    1,156
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Problematic View Post
    Has no one else noted just how screwed up it is that the women are very obviously captured against their will, but then start begging for the D once things start going in that direction? I find that much more disturbing and misogynistic than actual rape content where the girl is unwilling. >.>
    That's like 90% of rape hentai.
    Kamihime (IGN: Aidoru / ID: 5083653) ★
    Friend Support Eidolons:
    • Light: Phoenix
    • Dark: Jack o Lantern
    • Fire: Crom Cruach
    • Water: Jormungand
    • Thunder: Yggdrasil
    • Wind: Quetzalcoatl


  8. #98
    BlackMarch Guest
    Wtf is wrong with this game, I spend time grinding and leveling up my waifus but ended getting raped by old guys, tentacles and some villain.... I also hate the gacha splitting into 3 different types after the hard time getting some jewels iI can only get a Rare weak Eidolon or sometimes a weapon. Also some (IDK the rest cause I never saw it) the protag only fuck some loli while those good girls get raped. Total disappointment.

  9. #99
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarch View Post
    Wtf is wrong with this game, I spend time grinding and leveling up my waifus but ended getting raped by old guys, tentacles and some villain.... I also hate the gacha splitting into 3 different types after the hard time getting some jewels iI can only get a Rare weak Eidolon or sometimes a weapon. Also some (IDK the rest cause I never saw it) the protag only fuck some loli while those good girls get raped. Total disappointment.
    Apparently the artist who is head of Kamehime is a massive cuck (like, literally, not as an insult), hence why there's so many scenes like that.

  10. #100

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    43
    Credits
    2
    Items User Name Style Change
    are the scenes going to be replaced right after the update or are we gonna have to wait a bit post-update? and to be clear im not a fan of the rape stuff, i like when i see consent going on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast