+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 129

Thread: Desert and Gem Mission guide

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Eab1990 View Post
    Julian or Bernice should be enough to block them, no?
    yep, any soldier or HA will do actually
    the main problem is, could you deploy them when the rush come. well since you have mincost julian so its no problem i guess.
    FKG ID:
    DMM 863497209
    Nutaku 043507989 (full)

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,515
    Quote Originally Posted by seorizuki View Post
    40 char map (base struggle 2nd) is the best, but clearing it is pretty hard because it needs many high level/maxed range unit to clear it, so 30 char oasis map is better for newbies
    Actually, unit exp-wise the 30 charisma map is better unless you have a manner of telling me that the 40 charisma map has better drop rates. Assuming the same drop rates it is more efficient to do the 30 stamina map provided you have the gold for it. Of course, the 40cha map is still better for prince exp and gold.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by seorizuki View Post
    yep, any soldier or HA will do actually
    the main problem is, could you deploy them when the rush come. well since you have mincost julian so its no problem i guess.
    Heh, you remembered.

    I figured Julian would be better than Aria given the HP penalty and everything.

    I'll probably need to make extensive use of Elizabeth as well...

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Actually, unit exp-wise the 30 charisma map is better unless you have a manner of telling me that the 40 charisma map has better drop rates. Assuming the same drop rates it is more efficient to do the 30 stamina map provided you have the gold for it. Of course, the 40cha map is still better for prince exp and gold.
    eh, i didnt say anything about exp efficiency though
    forgot the the source so take it with a grain of salt but base struggle did have better drop rate, though its all about rng in the end so it doesnt really matter
    and you even say it yourself that base struggle is better for prince exp and gold
    prince lvl up faster is a good thing, and having more gold is always better, because aw is a gold sink, so its better than oasis overall for me
    well, both is good so there is no point arguing about this
    FKG ID:
    DMM 863497209
    Nutaku 043507989 (full)

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,515
    Quote Originally Posted by seorizuki View Post
    eh, i didnt say anything about exp efficiency though
    forgot the the source so take it with a grain of salt but base struggle did have better drop rate, though its all about rng in the end so it doesnt really matter
    and you even say it yourself that base struggle is better for prince exp and gold
    prince lvl up faster is a good thing, and having more gold is always better, because aw is a gold sink, so its better than oasis overall for me
    well, both is good so there is no point arguing about this
    Yeah i won't argue that both are good. Personally i do the 30cha mission on DMM though since i need more unit exp and after calculating the difference in unit vs prince exp over time i found the unit exp to be the way to go. Then again, i was assuming it was the same drop rates, so i'll have to re-evaluate that later if i ever find the numbers. Thanks for telling me.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,812
    Note: All Iron and Bronze units drop twice per map. Yes this means a lot of the maps have four bronze unit drops. As oppose to the one you are use to.
    ^ nope. lafate you might want to check the drops again. not all maps have 2 of each drop. in the 1st 6 maps, only the 30 and 40 charisma maps have 6 drops, the rest only have a total of 5 drops (2-1-2)

    also, saturday's orb map might be 'Madougaiki' depending on how you read it, but in any case it's 'Mage Armor Princess'

  7. #17

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    443
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    ^ nope. lafate you might want to check the drops again. not all maps have 2 of each drop. in the 1st 6 maps, only the 30 and 40 charisma maps have 6 drops, the rest only have a total of 5 drops (2-1-2)

    also, saturday's orb map might be 'Madougaiki' depending on how you read it, but in any case it's 'Mage Armor Princess'
    Pretty sure everything was 2-2-2 granted I did make this when I was dead tired.

    Looking at it now though. Wouldn't the 51 cost be best for gold efficiency. It drops 5 bronze units and they are all higher level then 30/40 maps
    Last edited by Lafate; 03-07-2016 at 08:18 PM.

    Millennium War Aigis Harem
    Updated: 22/4/2016


    Nutaku ID: 978368 | IGN: Lafate

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafate View Post
    Pretty sure everything was 2-2-2 granted I did make this when I was dead tired.

    Looking at it now though. Wouldn't the 51 cost be best for gold efficiency. It drops 5 bronze units and they are all higher level then 30/40 maps
    potentially yes. although that's 11 charisma more per run for only 2 unit levels more (granted, it's 5 bronze vs 4 bronze). there's also the issue of being able to clear that map though. I personally think it depends on what unit you want to level. the 44 charisma map is perfect for archers. 40 for soldiers.

    after which I'd jump to the eastern maps's 56 charisma map (5 bronze drops, 3 of which has the veteran ability (same as Hasim)), although that'd be somewhat further off for our version.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    304
    Question: While I'd imagine it would make it easier, you don't necessarily need an AW unit to clear any of these maps for the Desert story missions right?
    *~The Great Aigis Wishlist~*


  10. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamahari Akuma View Post
    Question: While I'd imagine it would make it easier, you don't necessarily need an AW unit to clear any of these maps for the Desert story missions right?
    no, I've managed to clear up to 44 charisma map with only cc'd units. only issue is for free players, you most likely need the silver VH free/fourier. her dps is broken for a silver. havent checked the higher charisma cost maps myself.
    the account which didnt use the silver VH free didnt get past the 36 charisma map (to be exact, I didn't try, but as the maps go on, you'll find them to get tighter and tighter, especially on UP and unit placement timings. for example, you can check a couple of the sunday AW orb missions (copy map name and paste) on youtube. almost none of them are really all that easy, especially with full cost units)
    Last edited by soranokira; 03-07-2016 at 09:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast