+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanLedah21 View Post
    It appears to have a 50% chance of each possibility. Thus you could say that over time, Bouquets give 1.5 each (so to achieve 100% with just them would take 67, not 100 like some jokes say)
    As a minor correction, while the chance of crystals, rubies, and diamonds giving either result is 50%, bouquets have a 75% chance of giving +1 affection and a 25% chance of giving +2 affection. As such the average affection from a bouquet is +1.25, and it would take approximately 80 of them to reach 100% affection using exclusively them.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    As a minor correction, while the chance of crystals, rubies, and diamonds giving either result is 50%, bouquets have a 75% chance of giving +1 affection and a 25% chance of giving +2 affection. As such the average affection from a bouquet is +1.25, and it would take approximately 80 of them to reach 100% affection using exclusively them.
    Huh... interesting. Didn't know about the Bouquet difference. Nice tidbit.

  3. #23
    What actually happens when your present box is full? Would you lose any new presents or would they just be temporarily hidden from view?

    Haven't really been there myself (and the in-game description is somewhat vague), but it seems like something that would be good to know just in case it ever happens.
    Nutaku ID: 309624

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by lacus View Post
    What actually happens when your present box is full? Would you lose any new presents or would they just be temporarily hidden from view?
    I'm pretty sure that your oldest presents are deleted to make room for new ones. That said I'm not actually certain as I thought it said such in the description, but looking now it mentions no such thing, though perhaps that was changed at some point. I do know from the one time my box got full I didn't seem to miss out on new gifts, but the uniformity that makes up the beginning of my box makes it hard to judge if gifts were actually lost once I cleared some of the new ones out. I'm also not sure if I actually went past 100 gifts, or hit the threshold exactly before I noticed.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I'm pretty sure that your oldest presents are deleted to make room for new ones. That said I'm not actually certain as I thought it said such in the description, but looking now it mentions no such thing, though perhaps that was changed at some point. I do know from the one time my box got full I didn't seem to miss out on new gifts, but the uniformity that makes up the beginning of my box makes it hard to judge if gifts were actually lost once I cleared some of the new ones out. I'm also not sure if I actually went past 100 gifts, or hit the threshold exactly before I noticed.
    Huh, interesting... I think I do recall reading something like that a while back - probably not ingame, maybe on here - but I had a hard time finding anything about it.

    So I guess avoid leaving anything important near the top of the list (that or don't keep too many things in there in the first place). Maybe I will test it on an alt account at some point, unless someone knows for sure.
    Nutaku ID: 309624

  6. #26
    Is there any stage that is good for getting exp to feed to units except for the the mon one.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,338
    Credits
    1,290
    Items Profile Music
    generally speaking , any map that drops Hashim or Yojiro (the 2 are bronze soldier/samurai with the " Lessons from the veteran" ability - which makes them when used as fodder to be considered as being from the same class as the target unit)are good farming spots for unit XP.


    The most efficient map right now , it's probably Base scramble ll for general unit xp , but some specific maps may drop more depending on the class that you want to raise (as there are some maps that drop both a bronze of the class u want to raise , and 1 of the bronze units that i named earlier)






    OFC it also depends on your level , since base scramble is a relatively hard map to clear for a newbie account





    Now , if you are talking platinum armors , they are dropped either in the monday dailies or in events (with very low chances ofc)

  8. #28
    Unregistered Guest
    So there's a limited number of sacred crystals available? It's not like say, Kamehime, where you can get (theoretically, slowly) as much of the equivilent currency as you can farm from timed events?

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,338
    Credits
    1,290
    Items Profile Music
    as far as i know , there is no limit.

  10. #30
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lolix View Post
    as far as i know , there is no limit.
    I mean once you've gotten 3 stars on all the dailies and all the story quests isn't that basically it? Or if an event comes around a second time can you get crystals from 3-starring it again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast