+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 99

Thread: Guide to all things Awakening

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by gam View Post
    So is it really worth it to max Betty just for the gold farm? I get the feeling that it would take forever to just make your money back from leveling her up.
    I've been experimenting with finding missions that Betty can solo as a front line.

    Consider this: Since you need CC'd silver units to awaken units, you could place Betty to solo the goblins and wolves that spawn during those waves while farming Silver Fairies.
    Dragon Hunting can have Betty hold the front really easily, supported by an archer/witch in a corner to handle Dragons and deal with anything that filters pass Betty

    It'll be a while, but pretty much whenever you're farming, find if you can throw Betty in an area where lots of little guys are passing through.

    Having not played DMM, I can't answer if it's worth it or not, but it might add up. I should hope.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyonification View Post
    Having not played DMM, I can't answer if it's worth it or not, but it might add up. I should hope.
    Yeah, I'm skeptical. It costs hundreds of thousands of gold just to 50cc60 a gold unit. On top of that, add the cost to awaken her and you have a massive amount of gold to recuperate before you can even begin to see a benefit.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    9
    Betty's Gold Get is also affected by 2/3 starting a map, so each unit she kills can potentially be worth 150 gold.

    Want more reason why awakening her and the other gold get units is a good idea? Here's a video of AW Patra (plt bishop) and AW Lyra farming the extreme tier Monday daily map - the next map up from the H map we currently have.

    http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27551197

    The normal gold reward for 1* on that map is 10,000 gold before gold get and any gold armors you sell.

    Edit: Full disclosure, the other units are providing the following buffs in that video:
    Aria - 2% attack power
    Conrad - 5% attack power to Lyra
    Kagura - 5% attack power
    The Feng Shui user - increases mission gold reward 50%. Doesn't stack with Gold Get or Noel's Cane of Fertility passive
    Last edited by Taikishi; 02-10-2016 at 02:17 PM.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,826
    1 healer? as expected of fark.
    anyone who uses that team is guaranteed to be unable to 3* monday daily X map.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by FarK View Post
    i haven't actually run it yet but if all units are at least CC20 i don't remember this being much of a hurdle
    havent tested your team, which MIGHT work for H. but I guarantee you with a 100% confidence that 1 healer will NOT work for X map, not with that 0 AW lineup and w/o feng shui user.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    9
    I can guarantee it, too. I'm using CC50 Alyssa, AW23 Iris and CC46 Yuno to get full coverage on the extreme tier map. I haven't even dared to try the god tier map yet.

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Taikishi View Post
    Betty's Gold Get is also affected by 2/3 starting a map, so each unit she kills can potentially be worth 150 gold.

    Want more reason why awakening her and the other gold get units is a good idea? Here's a video of AW Patra (plt bishop) and AW Lyra farming the extreme tier Monday daily map - the next map up from the H map we currently have.

    http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27551197

    The normal gold reward for 1* on that map is 10,000 gold before gold get and any gold armors you sell.

    Edit: Full disclosure, the other units are providing the following buffs in that video:
    Aria - 2% attack power
    Conrad - 5% attack power to Lyra
    Kagura - 5% attack power
    The Feng Shui user - increases mission gold reward 50%. Doesn't stack with Gold Get or Noel's Cane of Fertility passive
    Well that is mostly from the Feng Shui unit. I can see the potential with that.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    163
    Silly question. Do mages gain an awakening skill? I only saw them listed under the abilities link.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    Silly question. Do mages gain an awakening skill? I only saw them listed under the abilities link.
    mages, witches and ninjas havent gotten their skill AW in DMM Aigis (among others). only their black versions did.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    mages, witches and ninjas havent gotten their skill AW in DMM Aigis (among others). only their black versions did.
    Cool. Thank you. Been trying to prioritize the order of units to awaken. Looks like Odette can be ignored for awhile as I try to decide which unit to max out next as we wait...and wait....and wait...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast