+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Thread: Guide to all things Awakening

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    443
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music

    Guide to all things Awakening

    AW Skills

    Key
    Unit Awakened Picture here
    Skill Name: info
    Awakened Skill Name: info

    Note1: I left the JP names for the skills because I'm lazy
    Note2: Some Awakened Skills have multiple levels of Activation so note that the first with be the base skill and anything else is the Awakened Skill.


    Melee


    Soldier



    Reinforcement III: Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| WT: 23.3; CT: 35
    Reinforcement Auto: Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| Skill used Automatically| WT: 23.3; CT: 35


    Reinforcement III: Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| WT: 23.3; CT: 35
    Reinforcement Offensive: 80% Attack increase for 40s| Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| WT: 20; CT: 30


    Reinforcement III: Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| WT: 23.3; CT: 35
    Reinforcement Defensive: 80% Defense increase for 40s| Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| WT: 20; CT: 30


    Reinforcement III: Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| WT: 23.3; CT: 35
    Reinforcement Auto: Instantly Grants 15 Unit Points| Skill used Automatically| WT: 17.5; CT: 35



    Heavy Infantry



    Strengthen Attack III: 80% Attack increase for 35s| WT: 16.7; CT: 25
    Beat-Up: 80% Attack increase for 20s| Attack speed increased| WT: 26.7; CT: 40


    Strengthen Defence III: 80% Defense increase for 45s| WT: 16.7; CT: 25
    Spike Shield: 90% Defense increase for 20s| Attack Disabled| Counter Enabled(Deals half the enemies attack back as true damage on hit)| WT: 33.3; CT: 50


    Strengthen Defence IV: 100% Defense increase for 45s| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    Full Guard: 200% Increase to Defense and Magic Resistance for 20s| Block increased to 5| WT: 15; CT: 30


    Holy Awakening: 100% Increase to Attack and Defense for 40s| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    New Holy Awakening: 150% Increase to Attack and Defense for 70s| WT: 7.5; CT: Disabled


    Dynamite Power: 400% Attack increase for 25s| Attack Speed reduced| WT: 1; CT: 40
    Earthquake Attack: 250% Attack increase for 25s| Attacks hit all nearby land enemy units| Attack Speed reduced| WT: 5; CT: 45



    Valkyrie



    Strengthen Attack III: 80% Attack increase for 35s| WT: 16.7; CT: 25
    Lead Spear Training: Attack reduced by half for 20s| Skill becomes 'Strong Lancer' after duration| WT: 16.7; CT: 25
    Strong Lancer: 120% Attack increase and 60% Defense increase for 30s| Doubles Unit Point generation| Recovers 8 HP/.5s| CT: 25


    Strengthen Attack IV: 90% Attack increase for 45s| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    White Lily Awakening: 90% Attack increase for 45s| Doubles Unit Point generation| Recovers 12 HP/.5s| WT: 15; CT: 30


    Abandon III: 140% Attack increase for 10s| Defense becomes to 0| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    Black Spear Heavy Rush: 140% Attack increase for 15s| Defense halved| Doubles Unit Point generation| Recovers 30 HP/.5s| WT: 15; CT: 30


    Recovery IV: Instantly recovers 70% of maximum HP| WT: 1; CT: 20
    Victory Rune: 80% Increase to Attack and Defense for 30s| Doubles Unit Point generation| Recovers 20 HP/.5s| WT: 5; CT: 55



    Rogue



    Assassination I: 50% Attack increase for 15s| Instant Death Attack(10%)| WT: 36.7; CT: 55
    Super Assassination: 100% Attack increase for 15s| Instant Death Attack(30%[31%])| WT: 16; CT: 25


    Recovery III: Instantly recovers 55% of maximum HP| WT: 13.3; CT: 20
    Advanced Notification of Death: 60% Attack increase for 30s| Attack become ranged| Instant Death Attack(10%[11%])| WT: 33; CT: 50


    Assassination II: 70% Attack increase for 20s| Instant Death Attack(10%)| WT: 22.5; CT: 45
    Self-taught Polearm Art 'Heavenly Ring Attack': 140% Attack increase for 30s| 90% chance to avoid physical attacks| WT: 20; CT: 40


    Cursed Bloodline: 50% Increase to HP, Attack, and Defense for 30s| WT: 35; CT: 70
    Cursed Blood Awakening: 50% Increase to HP, Attack, and Defense for 35s| Instant Death Attack(10%[11%])| WT: 40; CT: 80


    Assassination III: 80% Attack increase 25s| Instant Death Attack for(20%)| WT: 1; CT: 40
    Whirlwind of Death: 90% Attack increase for 25s| Attack hit all nearby land enemy units| Instant Death Attack(20%[33%])| WT: 5; CT: 45



    Princess



    Treasured Sword Galatine: 100% Defense increase for 40s| WT: 36.7; CT: 55
    Strong Sword Galatine: 110% Attack increase for 25s| WT: 30; CT: 45


    Holy Sword Excalibur: 140% Defense increase for 40s| WT: 27.5; CT: 55
    Divine Sword Caliburn: 100% Increase to Attack and Defense 45s| Immunity to status effect| WT: 32; CT: 65


    Magic Sword Arondight: 80% Attack increase for 40s| WT: 27.5; CT: 55
    Holy Sword Arondight: Block becomes 0 for 15s| Attack disabled| Skill becomes Holy Sword Arondight after duration| WT: 5; CT: 10
    Holy Sword Arondight: 50% Attack increase for 25s| Attack becomes ranged(250)| Attacks up to 5 enemy units within range| Skill becomes Holy Sword Arondight after duration| CT: 30


    Magic Sword Fragarach: 50% Attack increase for 40s| Instant Death Attack(10%)| WT: 1; CT: 55
    Magic Sword Answerer: 70% Attack increase for 40s| Attack becomes ranged(280)| WT: 5; CT: 60


    Holy Sword Hauteclere: 100% chance to avoid physical attacks for 15s| WT: 1; CT: 30
    Holy Sword Altachiara: 100% chance to avoid physical attacks for 15s| Attack Speed increased| WT: 5; CT: 35



    Immortal Princess



    Divine Sword Tyrfing: 30% Increase to Attack and Defense for 13s| HP cannot drop to 0| WT: 1; CT: 75
    True Divine Sword Tyrfing: 60% Attack increase for 13s| Defense becomes 0| HP cannot drop to 0| WT: 5; CT: 65



    Vampire Princess



    Magic Sword Tyrfing: 30% Increase to Attack and Defense for 13s| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    True Magic Sword Tyrfing: 50% Increase to Attack and Defense for 13s| Increase the amount of HP 'Energy Drain' recovers by 400%| WT: 15; CT: 30



    Bandit



    Abandon III: 140% Attack increase for 10s| Defense becomes 0| WT: 16.7 ; CT: 25
    Super Abandon: 200% Attack increase for 10s| Defense becomes 0| Becomes paralyzed after duration| WT: 20; CT: 30


    Abandon III: 140% Attack increase for 10s| Defense becomes 0| WT: 12.5 ; CT: 25
    Full Swing: 140% Attack increase for 15s| Defense becomes 0| Attacks all nearby land enemy units within AoE range| WT: 17; CT: 35


    Spirits' Protection: Reduces physical damage taken by allied units by 20% for 20s| WT: 37.5; CT: 75
    Spirit Friendship Attack: 50% Attack increase for 35s| Summons spirits with ranged(200) attacks that ignore defense| WT: 30; CT: 60



    Dragon Princess



    Holy Sword Ascalon: Reduces damage taken by all non-magical attacks by 50% for 40s| WT: 1; CT: 85
    Shining Sword Claíomh Solais: 100% Attack increase for 40s| Attacks all nearby enemy units| WT: 5; CT: 55



    Samurai



    Strengthen Defence IV: 100% Defense increase for 45s| WT: 16.7; CT: 25
    Crouching Tiger Stalwart Shield Stance: 60% Increase to HP and Defense for 40s| Decreases attack number to 1| WT: 40; CT: 60


    Critical Eye: 80% chance to dodge ranged attacks for 30s| WT: 20; CT: 30
    Self-taught Vacuum Sword: 80% chance to dodge ranged attacks for 30s| Attack becomes ranged[240]| Block decreased to 1 unit| WT: 26; CT: 50


    Mind's Eye: 50% chance of avoiding enemy physical attacks for 60s| WT: 27.5; CT: 55
    Swift Sword Drawing Art: 90% chance of avoiding enemy physical attacks for 25s| Attack Speed increased| WT: 40; CT: 80


    Strengthen Attack IV: 90% Attack increase for 45s| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    Blooming Heavenly Flower Slash: 70% Attack increase for 30s| Attack becomes ranged, and can attack up to 3 enemies within range| Block decreased to 1 unit| WT: 17; CT: 35


    Muramasa: Recovers 15% of maximum HP with each attack for 10s| WT: 13; CT: 26
    Youtou Muramasa Shinuchi: 200% Increase in Attack and Defense for 25s| Recovers 10% of maximum HP with each attack| Block decreased to 1 unit| WT: 37; CT: 75



    Ninja



    Ninjutsu III: 50% chance of avoiding enemy physical attacks for 20s| Instant Death Attack(5%)| WT: 1; CT: 30
    Ninpou Wild Shuriken: 30% Range increase for 25s| Attacks up to 3 targets within range| Instant Death Attack(5%)| WT: 5; CT: 40



    Pegasus Rider



    Little Wing: Grants Flight for 10s| Block becomes 0| Attacks all nearby enemies| WT: 6.7; CT: 10
    Quick Wing: Grants Flight for 12s| Block becomes 0| Attacks all nearby enemies| intervals between attacks shortened| WT: 10; CT: 15


    Pegasus Wing: Grants Flight for 45s| Block becomes 0| Attacks all nearby enemies| WT: 15; CT: 30)
    Whirlwind: Grants Flight for 45s| Block becomes 0| Increased Range(180)| Attacks all nearby enemies and slows them| WT: 17; CT: 35



    Monk



    Rush!: Attack Speed increases for 20s| WT: 20; CT: 30
    Pump-Up: 200% Increase to HP and 50% increase to attack for 60s| WT: 56.7; CT: 85


    Qigong Jutsu: 50% Increase to Attack and Defense for 20s| WT: 17.5; CT: 35
    Qigong Rasenha: 60% Attack increase for 10s| Attack Speed increased| Attacks all nearby ground units| WT: 12.5; CT: 25



    Advance Guard



    Blazing Formation: Raises the attack of all allied units by 20% for 20s| WT: 42.5; CT: 85
    Raging Flame Formation: Raises the attack of all allied units by 20%(2nd: 25%; 3rd+: 30%) for 15s| Attack Speed increase| WT: 35; CT: 70



    Magic Swordsman



    Magic Sword: 50% Attack increase for 20s| Attack becomes magical| WT: 15; CT: 30
    Magic Sword Rampage: 70% Attack increase for 20s| Attack becomes magical| Skill activates on its own| WT: 10; CT: 20


    Sword Enhance: 70% Attack increase for 30s| Attack becomes magical| WT: 25; CT: 50
    Double Slash: 50% Attack increase for 30s| Attack becomes magical| Launches two consecutive attacks| WT: 30; CT: 60



    Angel



    Release God and Demon Seal: Blocks becomes 3 for 30s| Attacks up to two enemy units| WT: 1; CT: 15
    Release Holy Angel Seal: 100% Increase of Attack, Defense, and Magic Resistance for 30s| Block becomes 3| Attacks up to two enemy units| WT: 5; CT: 35



    Puppeteer



    Mode Change: Attack Speed increased for 25s| Block becomes 0| Attacks become ranged(250)| WT: 17.5; CT: 35
    Penetrator Mode: Attack Speed increased for 20s| Block becomes 0| Attacks become ranged(250) and deals true damage| WT: 17; CT: 35





    Ranged


    Archer



    Double Shot: Fires 2 consecutive arrows per shot for 15s| WT: 20; CT: 30
    Multi Shot: Attack up to 5 targets within range at the same time for 25s| WT: 30; CT: 45


    Triple Shot: Fires 3 consecutive arrows per shot for 15s| WT: 17.5; CT: 35
    Quadra Shot β:Attack reduced by 10% for 12s| Fires 4 consecutive arrows per shot| WT: 10; CT: 20


    Strengthen Attack IV: 90% Attack increase for 45s| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    Arbalest: 150% Attack increase and 40% Range increase for 25s| Slow Enemy Movement| Attack Speed reduced, but Projectile Speed increased| WT: 15; CT: 30


    Excellent Arrow: 40% Attack increase and 20% Range increase for 90s| WT: 42.5; CT: 85
    Magic Missile: 20% Attack increase for 30s| Attack becomes magical| WT: 20; CT: 40


    Quadra Shot: Fires 4 consecutive arrows per shot for 15s| WT: 1; CT: 35
    Quintuple Shot: Fires 5 consecutive arrows per shot for 15s| Cannot be nullified| WT: 5; CT: 40



    Healer



    Extend Range II: 70% Range increase for 25s| WT: 20; CT: 30
    Double Heal: 70% Range increase for 30s| Heals up to 2 allied units within range| WT: 23.3; CT: 35


    Strengthen Healing II: 70% Attack increase for 30s| WT: 26.7; CT: 40
    Kind Lil Sis's Prayer: 110%(2nd: 80%; 3rd+: 50%) Attack increase for 30s| Instantly heals all allied units once when activated| WT: 20; CT: 30


    Strengthen Healing II: 70% Attack increase for 30s| WT: 26.7; CT: 40
    Furious Blow: 350% Attack increase for 20s| Focus on Physical Ranged Attack that halts enemies| WT: 43.3; CT: 65


    Strengthen Healing III: 80% Attack increase for 35s| WT: 17.5; CT: 35
    Wise Big Sis's Prayer:60%(2nd: 90%; 3rd+: 120%) Attack increase for 30s| Instantly heals all allied units once when activated| WT: 15; CT: 30


    Star Wand: 40% Attack increase and 20% Range increase for 95s| WT: 47.5; CT: 95
    Fixed Star Wand: 60% Attack increase and 30% Range increase for 120s| WT: 60; CT: 120


    Treasure of Healing: 60% Range increase for 15s| Cures status effects of allied units within range| WT: 1; CT: 40
    True Treasure of Healing: 60% Range increase for 15s| Cures status effects of allied units within range| Recovers 40 HP/.5s of all allied units| WT: 5; CT: 50



    Witch



    Strengthen Attack IV: 90% Attack increase for 45s| WT: 1; CT: 25
    Cocytus: 70% Attack increase and 25% Range decrease for 30s| Attack Speed increase| Area of Effect Attack| WT: 5; CT: 45



    Pirate



    Strengthen Attack III: 80% Attack increase for 35s| WT: 16.7; CT: 25
    Gatling Fire: Attack halved for 15s| Rapid-Fire Attack| WT: 26.7; CT: 40


    Quick Shot II: 70% Attack increase for 30s| Attack Speed increased| WT: 20; CT: 40
    Rifled Musket: 50% Attack increase and 20% Range increase for 90s| Attack Speed increase| WT: 32.5; CT: 65


    Barrage Shot: 70% Attack increase for 20s| Attack Speed increased| Range reduced[150]| WT: 17.5; CT: 35
    Million Shot: 130% Attack increase for 25s| Attack Speed increased| Range reduced[150]| WT: 22.5; CT: -


    Magic Bullet II: 70% Attack increase for 30s| Instant Death Attack[10%]| WT: 1; CT: 55
    Magic Bullet Tathlum: 150%(2nd: 180%; 3rd: 220%; 4th: 260%; 5th+: 300%) Attack increase for 20s(2nd: 25s; 3rd: 30s; 4th: 35s; 5th+: 40s)| WT: 5; CT: 25(2nd: 25; 3rd: 30; 4th: 30; 5th+: 35)



    Dragon Shaman



    Exorcism Flame: 80% Attack increase for 15s| Focus on Fireball attack| WT: 20; CT: 40
    Healing of Strong Scales: Heals all allied units within range for 25s| All units affected by her ability gain +30% Defense for the duration| WT: 30; CT: 60



    Vampire Hunter



    Strengthen Range II: 70% Range increase for 25s| WT: 20; CT: 30
    Final Trump Card: 80% Range increase(Aura of skill last 3s)| All enemies within range are attacked for 600% Attack| Take 90% of current health as damage after aura fades| WT: 60; CT: 90


    Quick Shot II: 70% Attack increase for 30s| Attack Speed increased| WT: 20; CT: 40
    Fast Shot: 90% Attack increase for 30s| Attack Speed increased| Skill becomes Quick Shot II after duration| WT: 22; CT: 45



    Shaman



    Skill: Healing Prayer: For 15 seconds attack is increase by 80%| Unit focuses on healing| WT: 10; CT: 20
    AW Skill: Chirei Oroshi: For 10 seconds attack is increased by 40%| Unit focused on healing or damage until next skill activation| WT: 7; CT: 15



    Bishop



    Heal Magic: 30% Attack increase for 10s| Recovers allies HP| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
    Change Attack: 40% Attack increase for 10s| Focuses on attacking until 'Change Heal' is used| Becomes 'Change Heal' after duration| WT: 10; CT: 20
    Change Heal: 40% Attack increase for 10s| Focuses on healing allied units until 'Change Attack' is used| Becomes 'Change Attack' after duration| CT: 20



    Ying-Yang Master



    Evil Sealing Barrier: 70% Range increase| Halts enemies within range for 5s| WT: 1; CT: 70
    Evil Annihilating Barrier: 200% Attack increase and 70% Range increase| Instantly deals true damage to all enemy units within range, and halt those units from 5s| WT: 5; CT: 75



    Rear Guard



    Ironwall Formation: Increase all allied units defense by 20% for 20s| WT: 42.5; CT: 85
    Impregnable Castle Formation: Increase all allied units defense by 20%(2nd: 25%; 3rd+: 30%) for 15s| Instant Death Attack(10%)| WT: 35; CT: 70



    Summoner



    Efreet: Can attack with Efreet for 30s| WT: 10; CT: 20
    True Efreet: Can attack with Efreet for 25s| Deals true damage| WT: 10; CT: 20



    Dancer



    Soul Step: 50% Range increase for 18s| 100% of stats passed on instead of 10%| WT: 20; CT: 40
    Escalate Step: 50% Range increase for 18s| 100%(2nd: 120%; 3rd+: 130%) of stats passed on instead of 10%| WT: 20; CT: 40







    AW Abilities



    Key
    Unit Awakened Picture here
    Awakened Ability Name: info

    Note: I left the JP names for the abilities because I'm lazy

    Melee


    Soldier



    Mortal Blow: 20% chance for attack to deal 80% more damage.


    Offensive Power Up: While on the team all allied units have a 2% Attack increase.


    Defensive Power Up: While on the team all allied units have a 2% Defense increase.


    Unit Point Up: While on the team start all maps with +2 Unit Points.



    Heavy Infantry



    Mortal Blow: 20% chance for attack to deal 80% more damage.


    Heavy Infantry Defense Up: While on the team all allied Heavy Infantry units have a 5% Defense increase.


    Magic Resistance: This unit gains 10 Magic Resistance.


    Miracle Shield: 15% chance to completely disable enemy attacks.


    Greatshield: This unit cost 2 more unit points. This unit has an additional 25% Defense. This shows on character display screen.



    Valkyrie



    Powered Attack: Attack Speed reduced. Attack increased by 35%. This shows on character display screen.


    Abnormal state disabled: Immune to the negative effects. Such as poison from Monday Daily or paralysis.


    Valkyrie Attack Up: While on the team all allied Valkyrie units have a 7% Attack increase.


    War Spear of Flame: 30% chance to deal true damage instead of physical damage.



    Rogue



    Gold Get!: When killing a unit there is a chance that unit will give 100 additional gold.


    Treasure Hunter(Jewelry): While on the team all affection items gain an additional 4% to their drop rate.


    Penetrating Attack: 15% chance to deal true damage instead of physical damage.


    Stamina Up: This unit gains 20% HP. This shows character display screen.


    Extreme and Cruel Blade: Increased chance to assassinate a unit. In addition a rogue dying is treated as a withdrawal.



    Princess



    Blade of the Sun: 10% chance that the next attack deals 200% more damage. During skill use this becomes a 25% chance.


    Divine Sword's Scabbard: Constantly recovers HP at a rate of 12HP/.5s. During skill use this becomes 36HP/.5s.


    Guidance of the Knight Princess: While on the team all gold rarity units have a 5% increase in HP, Attack, and Defense.


    Maken Awakening: While skill is activate Sybilla has 200 Range.


    Blessing of the Fairy Princess: While on the team all Elf, Half-Elf, Dark Elf, and Dwarf units have 15% HP increase and -1 Unit Cost.



    Immortal Princess



    Sacrifice: Recovers the health of all allies equal to half the damage she would take.



    Vampire Princess



    Energy Drain: Recovers 2% of maximum HP every attack.



    Bandit



    Bandit Attack Up: While on the team all allied Bandit units have 5% Attack increase.


    Gold Get!: When killing a unit there is a chance that unit will give 100 additional gold.


    Friendship with the Holy Spirit: While on the team all spirits gain an additional 3% to their drop rate.



    Dragon Princess



    True Dragon Scales: This unit gains 20 Magic Resistance.



    Samurai



    Samurai Defense Up: While on the team all allied Samurai units have 5% Defense increase.


    Attack Power Up: Attack increased by 10%. This shows on character display screen.


    Iaido: Attack Speed increased


    Instant Death Attack: Has a chance to instantly kill her target.


    Samurai and Ninja Attack Up: While on the team all allied Samurai and Ninja units have 7% Attack increase.



    Ninja



    Penetrating Attack: 15% chance to deal true damage instead of physical damage.


    Instant Death Attack: Has a chance to instantly kill her target.


    Attack Speed Up: Attack Speed increased



    Pegasus Rider



    Stamina Up: This unit gains 20% HP. This shows character display screen.


    Mortal Blow: 20% chance for attack to deal 80% more damage.



    Avenger



    Abnormal state disabled: Immune to the negative effects. Such as poison from Monday Daily or paralysis.



    Monk



    Penetrating Attack: 15% chance to deal true damage instead of physical damage.


    Monk Attack Up: While on the team all allied Monk units have 7% Attack increase.



    Advance Guard



    Offensive Power Up: While on the team all allied units have a 5% Attack increase.



    Magic Swordsman



    Chase: 20% Chance to attack again without pause.


    Powered Attack: Attack Speed reduced. Attack increased by 35%. This shows on character display screen.



    Angel



    Angelic Healing: While skill is not in use all allied units are healed at a rate of 18HP/.5s.



    Puppeteer



    Mortal Blow: 20% chance for attack to deal 80% more damage.



    Sailor



    Attack Power Up: Attack increased by 10%. This shows on character display screen.





    Ranged


    Archer



    Sniping: +60 Range increase. Attack Speed reduced.


    Shooting Priority: Prioritizes ranged units over melee units. Focus is Flying with Ranged Attack > Ground with Ranged Attack > Flying > Ground.


    Magic Priority: Prioritizes magic units over physical units. Focus is Flying with Magic Attack > Ground with Magic Attack > Flying > Ground.


    Archer Attack Up: While on the team all allied Archer units have 7% Attack increase.


    Range Up II: +30 Range



    Mage



    Essence of Black Magic: -40 Range. Attack Speed increased


    Essence of White Magic: +40 Range. Attack Speed reduced


    Fast Chant: Attack Speed increased


    Mage Attack Up: While on the team all allied Mage units have 7% Attack increase.


    Attack Speed Up: Attack Speed increased


    Magic Resistance: This unit gains 10 Magic Resistance.



    Healer



    Unit Point Reduction: This unit cost one less unit point.


    Healing Miracle: When placing this unit all allied units recover 500HP.


    Treasure Hunt(Alcohol): While on the team all trust items gain an additional 4% to their drop rate.


    Healing Miracle: When placing this unit all allied units recover 700HP.


    Magic Resistance: This unit gains 10 Magic Resistance.


    Healing Miracle: When placing this unit all allied units recover 900HP.



    Witch



    Instant Death Attack: Has a chance to instantly kill her target.


    Unit Point Reduction: This unit cost one less unit point.


    Health Power Up: While on the team all allied units have a 10% HP increase.


    Witch Attack Up: While on the team all allied Witch units have 7% Attack increase.


    Attack Speed Up: Attack Speed increase.



    Pirate



    Treasure Hunt(Demon Crystal): While on the team all Demon Crystals gain an additional 5% to their drop rate.


    Range Up I: +15 Range


    Pursuit: 20% Chance to attack again without pause.


    Quick Draw: Attack Speed increased



    Dragon Shaman



    Blessing of the Dragon Priestess: While on the team all Dragon and Dragon Rider Units have 5% increase in HP and Defense.



    Vampire Hunter



    Pursuit: 20% Chance to attack again without pause.


    Range Up I: +15 Range



    Shaman



    Fast Chant: Attack Speed increase



    Bishop



    Range Up I: +15 Range



    Ying-Yang Master



    Killing Curse: When a unit is below 8% of the maximum health an attack will instantly kill them. Limited to only Mikoto's attack and skill.



    Rear Guard



    Defensive Power Up: While on the team all allied units have a 5% Defense increase.



    Summoner



    Fast Chant: Attack Speed increase



    Feng-Shui User



    Range Up I: +15 Range



    Dancer



    Warrior Dance: While deployed all proximity units cost are reduced by 1.








    AW Changes




    Note: This is based of the current changes that happen during AW on DMM.

    Melee


    Soldier


    Attack Speed: From .97 APS to 1.03 APS



    Heavy Infantry


    +1 Block (4 Block Total)
    +2 Cost



    Valkyrie


    Cost Recovery on Withdraw increased to 100% up from 80%.



    Rogue


    Gains a passive 1% chance to assassinate a target.



    Princess


    Olivie Attack Speed: From .91 APS to .97 APS.



    Vampire Princess


    Allows the ability to self heal. Still cannot be healed by outside sources.



    Bandit


    Attack power bonus while attacking armored units increased to 80% up from 50%.



    Samurai


    +1 Block (3 Block Total)
    +3 Cost



    Ninja



    Pegasus Rider


    Cost Recovery on Withdraw increased to 100% up from 80%.



    Advance Guard


    While deployed reduces the cost of all other units by 3 up from 2.



    Magic Swordsman


    Uses 70% of attack power for ranged attacks. Up from 60%.
    Attack Speed: From .88 APS to .94 APS



    Angel


    Attacks up to 2 units at the same time during skill activation. Up from 1
    Blocks up to 3 units at the same time during skill activation. Up from 2.



    Puppeteer


    Self recovery increased to 8HP per .5 seconds. Up from 6HP per .5 seconds.



    Sailor


    Will deal AoE damage while skill is active





    Ranged


    Archer


    Attack power bonus while attacking flying units increased to 30% up from 10%.



    Healer


    Reduces the duration of Abnormal state such a paralysis by 50%. Does not work for the healer themself, but can work for other healers.



    Witch


    Increase in slowing power.



    Vampire Hunter


    Attack power bonus while attacking undead units increased to 30% up from 10%.



    Ying-Yang Master


    Token cost +5
    Token AS: From .81 APS to .70 APS



    Rear Guard


    While deployed reduces the cooldown of all units skills by 30% up from 20%.



    Feng-Shui User


    Influence from maps (such a poison damage from monday daily) is reduced by 70%. Up from 50%.
    Can heal up to 3 units at once. Up from 2.







    AW Order



    Note: All this is generalized there are some steps you may want to skipped based on your playstyle(Will be marked with *). Specific units will be given alternate options. Finally there will be two sections. The first you should do. The second if for those of you who want to follow a guide further then that.

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Gold Gen*
    Recommended


    Generally this will always be Betty. However, some of you may not wish to run maps like you did pre-commission. So you can skip this step. If we happen to get the Feng Shui User Mia or Bishop Noel they would replace Betty here if you were going to previously skip this step.

    Aria
    Recommended


    You want to AW Aria here. There really isn't an alternate choice for exactly why she was picked, but Julian could substitute her to some extent.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPaladin
    +2% attack AW passive, min-cost due to being an event unit (or should be), ridiculously nice stats for 10 cost, after AW skill (As 2nd soldier, it's suggested to AW her skill, but not as your first soldier due to nerf to deployment point gathering) breaking 1k attack easily despite being early deploy. Only Jerome is better in overall usefulness soldier wise.

    Min-cost Aria is pretty much the #1 most useful/must have event unit in this game.
    Healer
    Recommended
    or

    While Iris/Camilla is not the 100% awaken this healer first unit like Betty is for gold gen. She does have a nice little passive. The burst healing on her placement would open up a few more strategies. As risky as they are. The reason Liana were not picked despite having that same burst healing on placement is because she cost quite a bit more.

    Ace (Duelist)
    There is no recommendation here because there are farm to many options that are completely based on what units you have. Pretty much AW your primary boss fighter.

    DPS (Ranged)
    Recommended


    Generally I see Spica most often being mentioned to AW first for this slot. However, don't let that sway your choice. It is your primary ranged slot DPS unit you want to AW here.

    Resource % up
    At the point you want to AW everything that will increase the amount/drop rate of Gold, Fairies, Demon Crystals, Affection Items, Trust Items, and any other drop I am forgetting. The sooner the better.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    General Stat % Up
    Name pretty much says it. You want to AW any unit that will increase the stats of all your other units by being in their team.

    Rarity Stat % Up*
    A little more narrow then the previous group. You can skill this if you don't use a ton of that rarity. The only unit I can think of off the top of my head that does this is Sherry who increases the stats of gold units.

    Class stat % Up*
    Self-explanatory. If you don't use multiple of a single class often skip that class. Ex. You only ever use one Valkyrie at a time, don't prioritize a unit that increase Valkyrie attack by 7% over say Belinda who increases all witches attack by 7%(cause uses multiple witches is often a thing).

    A List
    • Healer
    • Duelist
    • Soldier
    • Heavy Infantry
    • Physical/Magical/AoE Ranged DPS (All three in no particular order)
    • Everything else



    Last edited by Lafate; 02-15-2016 at 08:02 PM.

    Millennium War Aigis Harem
    Updated: 22/4/2016


    Nutaku ID: 978368 | IGN: Lafate

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,826
    Hmm...admittedly I still don't like the term 'focus' that much. and Olivie's skill AW you forgot to add WT and CT.
    btw, some units like Hina still doesnt have skill AW?

    edit: also, was despara's aoe attack AW ability or was it skill AW? because I thought it was skill AW ;o might be wrong though and I'm too lazy to check
    Last edited by soranokira; 12-30-2015 at 12:20 AM.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,192
    Items Profile Music
    vincent's awakening seems interesting if i understand it right 600% damage and 80% extra range ? yes please. Even if it comes at a cost , during skill activation , he seems really strong

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    443
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    Quote Originally Posted by soranokira View Post
    Hmm...admittedly I still don't like the term 'focus' that much. and Olivie's skill AW you forgot to add WT and CT.
    btw, some units like Hina still doesnt have skill AW?

    edit: also, was despara's aoe attack AW ability or was it skill AW? because I thought it was skill AW ;o might be wrong though and I'm too lazy to check
    I'll fix up Olivie.

    Of the classes that we have. The ones that do not have AW skill outside of the black rarity are...
    Ninja
    Avenger
    Mage
    Witch
    Shaman
    Feng Shui User

    As for Despara's AoE on AW Skill... I didn't notice that from the video nor is it noted in either of the wikis. She just has an incredibly fast attack speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolix View Post
    vincent's awakening seems interesting if i understand it right 600% damage and 80% extra range ? yes please. Even if it comes at a cost , during skill activation , he seems really strong
    It is basically a last resort skill. For a skill massive attack at his maximum. He hits everything within 360 range of himself for 2499 physical damage. This comes at the cost of around 3 seconds later taking 90% of his current health as damage.


    Note that Rachel's range with skill active who can hit the entire map is 536.

    Millennium War Aigis Harem
    Updated: 22/4/2016


    Nutaku ID: 978368 | IGN: Lafate

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    352
    do you have a list of awakened passives for units as well? Since we got to awaken units first before skill awakening, i think most people will be interested in the passives prior to choosing their unit. (since you are doing awaken skills, might be good to be comprehensive =P)

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    443
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    Quote Originally Posted by buttlover View Post
    do you have a list of awakened passives for units as well? Since we got to awaken units first before skill awakening, i think most people will be interested in the passives prior to choosing their unit. (since you are doing awaken skills, might be good to be comprehensive =P)
    At that point I would have to right down stats as well. I'm far to lazy for that .... but maybe

    Millennium War Aigis Harem
    Updated: 22/4/2016


    Nutaku ID: 978368 | IGN: Lafate

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafate View Post
    As for Despara's AoE on AW Skill... I didn't notice that from the video nor is it noted in either of the wikis. She just has an incredibly fast attack speed.
    30秒射程が減少し攻撃力1.7倍の範囲攻 撃
    source: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%e2%...b9%a5%d4%a5%a2

    30s range reduced, attack x1.7 area attack.

    and just noticed Ada missed out the % on her skill AW (you put 50, instead of 50%). same for cuterie.

    and just noticed Marius's AW skill is similar to Kikyo's. interesting.

    edit: removed sybilla comment.
    Last edited by soranokira; 12-30-2015 at 04:56 AM.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    549
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Thank you very much!

    And wow, some skills change pretty dramatically upon skill'awakening. And some seem very OP from the first look.
    Also, lol @ Bashira reinforcing her position as "Poor man's Nanaly" XD And Stray becomes pretty much AoE Nanaly? Interesting...

    ЗЫ. Solano. True Efreet. T_T Why I did join so late?! T_T

  9. #9
    Unregistered Guest
    they have changed some skill? i'm very sure that jerome aw give 3 extra unit point at start

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they have changed some skill? i'm very sure that jerome aw give 3 extra unit point at start
    that's his AW ability, not his AW skill.
    Jerome AW ability: Initial deployment unit points +2 (i.e. if you start off with 10, with jerome in one of the 15 slots, you get 12UP to begin with)
    Jerome AW skill: *points above* Auto reinforcement skill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast