How deep does the dojo go, and is there any reward other than money and the chance for your luckers to pick up a darumia or whatever they're called?
I hit 12 so far and have gotten 2 of the daruma things that have a 25% chance to increase skill level when fused with a character.
Pero Pero Seduction - Kurzathan 687325
Girls Kingdom - Kurzathan
Kanpani Girl's - Kurzathan
Hitsuji Chronicles - 687325
Flower Knight Girl (Not super active) 833587126
I quit due to low stamina pool and regen. I think I was level 53 with 93 Stamina (been like a week since I quit so not sure the exact number), this meant I personally could only do 4 Shuras a day or a combination of fox farm/tankui farm/evo mat farm. It's like the game expects you to use magas to restore stamina constantly.
That's a damn long time to get 3-4 more runs of Shura, just saying.
In order to clarify a little bit the messages posted here, please know the following:
- Ban on discord - no one was banned from discord for voicing the issues with the Gacha, they were asked to post their issues once so that we could help users that still want to play the game get response on their questions.
- We encourage you to join discord, the 'rough start' said by Oda in the banner is a mention on the first scene with her
- “Change the home page Senki” is similar to DMM version.
- you can get a good senki team playing as a f2p player following some of the youtube guidelines, complete some of the mini events available in the game, and completing the facebook contenst released from time to time.
- stamina regen is similar to DMM, same for the stamina consumption for each level.
- events are released on a similar timeline as on DMM, if not sooner.
- Gacha system and the game system were slightly modify in order to balance the game for all kind of players.
Odds are, I'm going to drop this game - cold turkey(both player activity and monetary investment) - if the up-coming events aren't properly adjusted/scaled when they land.
I understand the reasons, and don't particularly have a problem with the concept of the paid-magatama system itself(even if it does feel a bit excessively applied). However, the game is built around everyone having full teams of 6 star senki. Unless the game gets properly adjusted(a rather large undertaking), this monetization system simply breaks the game(and the potential customer playerbase).
Are there some Senki who have the wrong name? I notice in the event tab update 1 says Yukimura Sanada for the next update, but the character in the new paid gatcha is Sanada Nobushige