+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 327 of 327

Thread: Sengoku Providence announced!

  1. #321

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutaku Staff View Post
    - unregistered user (yes, we know there are many), we consider the gacha system slightly changed to the DMM original version, not the current game that is designed to help new players. Most likely we will have the same system in place.
    Assuming I'm reading that correctly, that means the Gacha system will change to what DMM currently has in due time.
    If so, maybe people can stop flipping their lids every few hours.

  2. #322

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of spending stamina to farm gold we can also use Battle force to make gold why don't we do both When i farm you I did Cat as BattleForce refilling while farming you for the 20K gold also every gold counts even if its 200,000-400,000K Gold...

    ...Your math is totally irrelevant here...

    Bout Darumas and Foxes its prolly just ppl having fun. Since it's a game it should be fun. You just take it 2 serious...

    ...you should be prepared to be farmed as soon as you decided to run "1 man guild".

    as i mentioned above please Join the Senpro Offical Discord group to have better argument...
    I request both of you to go back and read what I wrote because neither of you don't seem to understand that farming Hell mode can consistently refill your stamina bar from level ups AND net you a higher amount of gold and materials from each run.

    Saying someone's math is totally irrelevant while not giving a reason why, results in a statement that is null and void.

    My reason for a "1 man guild" is to see how far I can push myself as the game steadily increases in challenge (Yes, even if the game is pretty much a no-skill game that puts brainless AI on your team as a defense force). I obviously didn't expect a huge spike of zerg rush, that's for sure. That and the other reason being that I don't want to set the guild to auto recruit only to have leechers join the guild (and I've been in plenty).

    But sure, keep justifying your own actions with "Oh it's not our fault for beating you senseless and trolling all over your lost troops. It's just us having fun at the cost of YOUR fun and respect. Heck, you shouldn't even have created a guild in the first place.".
    Bravo boys. Bravo. And just when I thought humanity had came a long way in evolution and we differentiated ourselves from animals. I see that we as a species still have a long way to go...

    And I'm sorry to say, but Discord is not my thing nor am I free enough to stay online long enough for a debate.
    I rest my case.

  3. #323
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Inb4whales View Post

    Saying someone's math is totally irrelevant while not giving a reason why, results in a statement that is null and void.


    Putting the phrases out of the sentence, are we? I did said why your math is irrelevant. Dunno what you can't or don't want to understand there. BTW most of us don't lvl up from Hell mode already.


    Quote Originally Posted by Inb4whales View Post

    My reason for a "1 man guild" is to see how far I can push myself as the game steadily increases in challenge (Yes, even if the game is pretty much a no-skill game that puts brainless AI on your team as a defense force). I obviously didn't expect a huge spike of zerg rush, that's for sure. That and the other reason being that I don't want to set the guild to auto recruit only to have leechers join the guild (and I've been in plenty).
    Thats really not my concern. What I meant is that the guild with the lowest number of parties is always farmed (if we can afford to do it - means if we know that no1 other is a threat). In this case it was you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inb4whales View Post

    But sure, keep justifying your own actions with "Oh it's not our fault for beating you senseless and trolling all over your lost troops. It's just us having fun at the cost of YOUR fun and respect. Heck, you shouldn't even have created a guild in the first place.".
    Bravo boys. Bravo. And just when I thought humanity had came a long way in evolution and we differentiated ourselves from animals. I see that we as a species still have a long way to go...
    1st of all I'm not justifying anything since there is nothing to justify. I just gave you simple explanation why. Instead of reading it with comprehension you're just being senselessly ironic. Dunno what you want to acomplish with it anyway aside from achieving some kind of complacency that you could flame someone.

    I do agree about the humanity thingie tho. I also believed that people are more open-minded and won't just negate anything thats not to their liking.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by katsalia View Post
    Assuming I'm reading that correctly, that means the Gacha system will change to what DMM currently has in due time.
    If so, maybe people can stop flipping their lids every few hours.


    If they do make it like DMM, then hell be sure that many of the already quitted players will come back.


    I even deleted my nutaku sengoku providence game data because i just rerolled for another game, even if i had 2 5* cuz f"k the current game.


    I think that many of us will give this game another chance IF they follow the path of the original DMM one, if not..well, this game can shut down for all what i care, since right now its basically a game targeted to whales (no matter how sen nutaku dev try to explain it).

  4. #324
    Unregistereded Guest
    Does this game get actual event girls (not those daily ones) or are new girls only going to be added to gatca? I feel like dropping the game since there's nothing to really work for and leveling girls is stupidly easy

  5. #325

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereded View Post
    Does this game get actual event girls (not those daily ones) or are new girls only going to be added to gatca? I feel like dropping the game since there's nothing to really work for and leveling girls is stupidly easy
    From what I've seen on the wiki, there are actual event girls. However I heard that the events themselves are not a cakewalk.

  6. #326

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    26
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Dat drop.

  7. #327

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    200
    That's a lot of tanuki, lol.

    Dev team, if you're going to be fixing the load times, could you guys take a look at the game's use of the browser cache? I've been playing the game in different browsers (Internet Explorer, Pale Moon, Chromium), and I'm finding that in each case the game is saving to the cache but failing to load from it later - instead choosing to redownload a lot of the cached data all over again. It's not that noticable if the connection is fast, but it gets to be annoying when I have to use a slower connection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233