+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 611

Thread: Sengoku Providence announced!

  1. #291

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    Was about to drop this game but another free 5star and a chance for a 2nd free 5star? Well I guess it's worth a shot til Kamihime releases. Not sure if I have enough time to complete all the hard modes though, pretty stamina heavy and I've only done some of Oda's.
    Depending on your level, stamina shouldn't be a huge concern. While doing Oda's Hard mode campaign I was almost leveling every 4 missions or so. Chapters 9+ give a crap ton of EXP

  2. #292

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    26
    How deep does the dojo go, and is there any reward other than money and the chance for your luckers to pick up a darumia or whatever they're called?

  3. #293

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    24
    I hit 12 so far and have gotten 2 of the daruma things that have a 25% chance to increase skill level when fused with a character.
    Pero Pero Seduction - Kurzathan 687325
    Girls Kingdom - Kurzathan
    Kanpani Girl's - Kurzathan
    Hitsuji Chronicles - 687325
    Flower Knight Girl (Not super active) 833587126

  4. #294
    passerby Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by katsalia View Post
    Depending on your level, stamina shouldn't be a huge concern. While doing Oda's Hard mode campaign I was almost leveling every 4 missions or so. Chapters 9+ give a crap ton of EXP
    What level would that be? I know you're talking more towards campaign stamina costs, but the stamina pool is crap in this game.

    I quit due to low stamina pool and regen. I think I was level 53 with 93 Stamina (been like a week since I quit so not sure the exact number), this meant I personally could only do 4 Shuras a day or a combination of fox farm/tankui farm/evo mat farm. It's like the game expects you to use magas to restore stamina constantly.

  5. #295

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    What level would that be? I know you're talking more towards campaign stamina costs, but the stamina pool is crap in this game.

    I quit due to low stamina pool and regen. I think I was level 53 with 93 Stamina (been like a week since I quit so not sure the exact number), this meant I personally could only do 4 Shuras a day or a combination of fox farm/tankui farm/evo mat farm. It's like the game expects you to use magas to restore stamina constantly.
    Around level 50 is when I started doing them, the missions can give around 4k exp each, so it was more like 5 runs was giving a level up.
    You can only do 4 Shuras per day? I'm doing my 7th one now without any stamina resets.

  6. #296
    passerby Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by katsalia View Post
    Around level 50 is when I started doing them, the missions can give around 4k exp each, so it was more like 5 runs was giving a level up.
    You can only do 4 Shuras per day? I'm doing my 7th one now without any stamina resets.
    7th...Say you have 100 stamina so you can do 2 after you wake up, that leaves 5 more. 5*50 = 250 stamina which regens at a rate of 1 stamina/3 min, so you need to wait and play each time 50 stamina is available. Which in turn means waiting a total of 750 minutes or 12.5 hours.

    That's a damn long time to get 3-4 more runs of Shura, just saying.

  7. #297

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    65
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    I just noticed that all the new event girls are censored. Good job nutaku

  8. #298
    Nutaku Staff Guest
    In order to clarify a little bit the messages posted here, please know the following:

    - Ban on discord - no one was banned from discord for voicing the issues with the Gacha, they were asked to post their issues once so that we could help users that still want to play the game get response on their questions.

    - We encourage you to join discord, the 'rough start' said by Oda in the banner is a mention on the first scene with her

    - “Change the home page Senki” is similar to DMM version.

    - you can get a good senki team playing as a f2p player following some of the youtube guidelines, complete some of the mini events available in the game, and completing the facebook contenst released from time to time.

    - stamina regen is similar to DMM, same for the stamina consumption for each level.

    - events are released on a similar timeline as on DMM, if not sooner.

    - Gacha system and the game system were slightly modify in order to balance the game for all kind of players.

  9. #299

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutaku Staff View Post
    In order to clarify a little bit the messages posted here, please know the following:
    ...
    - Gacha system and the game system were slightly modify in order to balance the game for all kind of players.
    I am curious how Total War is 'Balanced for all kinds of players" when non-human units are banned and it pretty much requires multiple teams of fully upgraded 6-star senki.

    Odds are, I'm going to drop this game - cold turkey(both player activity and monetary investment) - if the up-coming events aren't properly adjusted/scaled when they land.


    I understand the reasons, and don't particularly have a problem with the concept of the paid-magatama system itself(even if it does feel a bit excessively applied). However, the game is built around everyone having full teams of 6 star senki. Unless the game gets properly adjusted(a rather large undertaking), this monetization system simply breaks the game(and the potential customer playerbase).

  10. #300
    Unregistered Guest
    Are there some Senki who have the wrong name? I notice in the event tab update 1 says Yukimura Sanada for the next update, but the character in the new paid gatcha is Sanada Nobushige

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast