+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: X-Overd closing June 30

Ungachamachad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliont View Post
    Do you have ids for other five (talk scenes) for unreleased on nutaku chars?
    Eh, if you want the Japanese files, why stop at what's been ported to Nutaku's server?

Unregistered Guest
    Question: Has nutaku done something like this in the past? where they start closing a lot of games? I know that mmo´s have a cycle and that the naughty bits we see arent immortal, but for bloody hecks! Xoverd isnt even a year old .-. and i wanted it to succeed so much..

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungachamachad View Post
    Eh, if you want the Japanese files, why stop at what's been ported to Nutaku's server?
    i dont know scene hashes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question: Has nutaku done something like this in the past? where they start closing a lot of games? I know that mmo´s have a cycle and that the naughty bits we see arent immortal, but for bloody hecks! Xoverd isnt even a year old .-. and i wanted it to succeed so much..
    It's not life cycle end closure, it licence ceasing from original devs when they see how awful nutaku version managed.

Unregistered Guest
    Nomal event

Latea
    01206jZxQu
    Marina
    02406pXe9c
    Lione
    02606oMsR7
    Winry
    03206BGZgD
    Kureha
    03306owm6x
    Aliciel
    03606dA5VT
    Brunhild
    04506pKpKv
    Patty
    046069P5la
    Pius
    04806E1usm
    Celine
    05006VCQV5
    Miranda
    05306VDciN
    Midori
    05406V0mny
    Stella
    05506o9kg9

However, I have not checked.

Credits
    X-Overd was actually kinda fun for killing time, I think this is the first game to get taken down from Nutaku I've actually been annoyed to lose.

I feel like if they could be bothered to hire someone to proofread the scripts, and made the microtransaction costs more reasonable, they could have made some decent money off of keeping this alive. Ah, well.

Credits
    I wish I could help but I barely play the game ever since the Flower Knight Girl crossover

realise unlocking character cutscenes is not like Aigis, FKG, or other game where you just give affection items

you gonna grind
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター

Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

tortanox Guest

Somewhere else to play?

Is there somewhere else you can play the game? I was actually enjoying it and really only just started. I did not know it was closing =(

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tortanox View Post
    Is there somewhere else you can play the game? I was actually enjoying it and really only just started. I did not know it was closing =(
    Here you go: http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/x-overd/
    にせがいじん

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567