+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability Leveling (Normal & Zodiac Shrine) and image extraction questions

Unregistered Guest

Ability Leveling (Normal & Zodiac Shrine) and image extraction questions

I used to muck around in Dragon Providence some as a casual, and have just recently returned somewhat and would like to ask what Abilities one should focus more on leveling going forward.

Currently, my build is:

Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced Lvl Ability MAXED
    Ultimate Lvl Ability Lvl 11
    AP up 1, 2 & 3 MAXED
    Card Max up Lvl 30
    Organise Cost up 1 & 2 MAXED
    Max TP up 1 MAXED

In addition, does anyone know how to extract the animations for the SSR/GR cards' H scenes? I can find the stills for them and my R/SR rarity cards, but when I try to find the animated parts all I end up with is a jpg image that seems to be all the frames that comprise of the animation rolled into 1 image. If there's no way to, how can I turn it into a gif or some other good animated format?

Unregistered Guest
    Also forgot to add, of the Zodiac Shrines I have The Goat, The Twins, Aquarius and Virgo unlocked. Of those how should I pump my Zodiac Shrine points?

i'm still noob, but anyway

mine for normal (maxed):

-elementary, intermediate, advanced, ultimate lv ability
    -cards max up
    -BP up 1
    -AP up 1-3
    -Organize cost up 1-3
    -AP recovery 1,2
    -Bells gained up 1

imho:
    -CB HP up seems pretty useless, but if you want to get it, go for 3 cause it gives more HP per lvl than HP up 1 and 2.
    -TP up i'm not sure about it, but i guess for start not worth it. It only gives you +max TP, but not TP regen, so it's only a few TP points at the start of CB/Revival. Thou i don't know how Zodiac "Auto TP recovery X mins prior to start " works.
    -Max cards up seems useless too, since you can accept gacha cards over your limit (up to 500 ?), thou in this case you won't be able to roll normal gacha (but who cares about normal gacha anyway).
    -BP up 1 you can get up to lvl 40 for 2x 50 + 1x 20 raid attacks. BP up 2 inferior.
    -AP up 1-3 top priority, with this maxed you get total 235 AP. Ap up 4 not worth it. Later maybe lvl it to 80 lvl for +7 max AP, but not further.
    -AP recovery 1-3 also good, maxed it gives you 125 AP instantly when you join CB and Revival, which is ~ 50% AP pot (considering you got AP 1-3 maxed). So if you join all CB/revival, you get 3 free 50% AP pots per day (30k bells worth in shop).
    -Organize cost up. This gets top priority when you start Zodiacs, cause GR cards costs a ton and also sub-deck slots gonna eat more cost. So before Zodiacs, cost up 1-2 maxed with elementary, intermediate and advanced LV ability bonuses will be enough (unless you're lucky to have tons of LR cards from the start i guess).

As for Zodiacs, i'd go for as much max AP+5 as i can to begin with. Then for the sub-deck slots (if you have free organize cost). So Goat and Twins first, then Aquarius. Don't max TP challenges/conditions if it's not necessary to get to slots/cost up. And as i said, i don't know how TP recover abilities work here.

And remember that you can always reset abilities.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIconceal View Post
    i'm still noob, but anyway

mine for normal (maxed):

-elementary, intermediate, advanced, ultimate lv ability
    -cards max up
    -BP up 1
    -AP up 1-3
    -Organize cost up 1-3
    -AP recovery 1,2
    -Bells gained up 1

imho:
    -CB HP up seems pretty useless, but if you want to get it, go for 3 cause it gives more HP per lvl than HP up 1 and 2.
    -TP up i'm not sure about it, but i guess for start not worth it. It only gives you +max TP, but not TP regen, so it's only a few TP points at the start of CB/Revival. Thou i don't know how Zodiac "Auto TP recovery X mins prior to start " works.
    -Max cards up seems useless too, since you can accept gacha cards over your limit (up to 500 ?), thou in this case you won't be able to roll normal gacha (but who cares about normal gacha anyway).
    -BP up 1 you can get up to lvl 40 for 2x 50 + 1x 20 raid attacks. BP up 2 inferior.
    -AP up 1-3 top priority, with this maxed you get total 235 AP. Ap up 4 not worth it. Later maybe lvl it to 80 lvl for +7 max AP, but not further.
    -AP recovery 1-3 also good, maxed it gives you 125 AP instantly when you join CB and Revival, which is ~ 50% AP pot (considering you got AP 1-3 maxed). So if you join all CB/revival, you get 3 free 50% AP pots per day (30k bells worth in shop).
    -Organize cost up. This gets top priority when you start Zodiacs, cause GR cards costs a ton and also sub-deck slots gonna eat more cost. So before Zodiacs, cost up 1-2 maxed with elementary, intermediate and advanced LV ability bonuses will be enough (unless you're lucky to have tons of LR cards from the start i guess).

As for Zodiacs, i'd go for as much max AP+5 as i can to begin with. Then for the sub-deck slots (if you have free organize cost). So Goat and Twins first, then Aquarius. Don't max TP challenges/conditions if it's not necessary to get to slots/cost up. And as i said, i don't know how TP recover abilities work here.

And remember that you can always reset abilities.
    True I can reset if needed, although I pray I don't find myself in that situation.

Thanks for the opinions!

I have to say, WhatIconceal gives pretty sound advice. I'd add a couple of things:

First, only buy the organise cost you need. It doesn't take long to advance levels, particularly at the start, so if you find you need more later because you can't build the deck you want, it should not be a long wait to add more. Organise cost above what your ideal deck costs is useless. It is also available in the shrines. So, take organise cost up until your deck is not limited by it, then switch to something else until you need more.

Second, unlock all the zodiacs you can, then advance the higher level ones. You can assign Zodiac ability experience in any unlocked Zodiac chain with points you gain from any of the shrines, and you get more points per clear for the higher level shrines (2 per clear for level 1, 4 per clear for level 2 and 6 per clear for level 3). Later, if you have a particular deck theme, you may want to max out a particular Zodiac. Until then, aim high. Aiming to unlock extra conquest battle deck slots is good advice from WhatIconceal.

Third, remember advice is only any good if it directs you where you want to go. If you don't really care about conquest battles, but are playing the game for the story and unlocking cards, then don't waste time on organise cost and extra deck slot unlock upgrades. Get BP and AP, and clear Zodiac shrine quests in order from the bottom of the quest list up. Play through each Zodiac area three times before moving on to the next, to see all the story chapters. That way the story makes more sense.

if you do play Conquest Battles, however, and have a fun deck build going on and your 3 or more best cards are all triple water-skill and Magic-high, concentrate on Twins and other water / magic Zodiac for the GR cards and special ability unlock at level 200. A carefully focused element targeted deck can be pretty effective if you can build it without sacrificing too much CB power, so if you can do this, concentrate on that.

Unregistered Guest
    Sorry to ask yet again, but thanks for the additional feedback!

Back on point however, I do have more Zodiac stages unlocked now (all except Taurus, Sagittarius and Scorpion). Amongst the remaining 6 (of which I'm currently slowly working at Twins), should there be a particular priority after them, Goat and Aquarius?

+ Reply to Thread