+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 452

Thread: X-Overd Guide

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    Canada has early access.
    That's funny, I live in the Netherlands.
    Anyway, I can answer questions to anyone who can't play yet. I'm rank 40 atm.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    484
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Abel6 View Post
    That's funny, I live in the Netherlands.
    Anyway, I can answer questions to anyone who can't play yet. I'm rank 40 atm.
    Wasn't a joke. All the discussion I've seen of those who've been able to play are either in Canada or using a Canadian VPN or proxy. If there are other countries that have access to it as well, that's news to me.

    edit: If the game isn't a available for everyone today, then it it'll probably be available on the 24th with the maintenance.
    Last edited by Aidoru; 11-22-2016 at 12:09 PM.
    Playing:
    ★ Kamihime (IGN: Aidoru / Support: Thunderbird [Thunder/Light ATK↑ 40%]) ★
    Brave Girl Ravens (IGN: Eros / Server: Claire) ★ /dead
    Flower Knight Girl (IGN: Aidoru / ID: 935470321) ★


    Slice girls are best girls.
    Last Updated 3/23



  3. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    Wasn't a joke. All the discussion I've seen of those who've been able to play are either in Canada or using a Canadian VPN or proxy. If there are other countries that have access to it as well, that's news to me.

    edit: If the game isn't a available for everyone today, then it it'll probably be available on the 24th with the maintenance.
    Sorry I meant funny as in strange or surprising, I didn't think that was a joke

    I found out that I could play when I clicked on Games and I saw the game there, so it was just by chance. Maybe someone else can play it too but they don't even know it.

  4. #14
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Abel6 View Post
    Sorry I meant funny as in strange or surprising, I didn't think that was a joke

    I found out that I could play when I clicked on Games and I saw the game there, so it was just by chance. Maybe someone else can play it too but they don't even know it.
    It's not in the Games list for me.

  5. #15
    Luk Guest

    access

    I can play it in Poland from 3 days or 4 without using any vpn.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    19
    I still dont have have access to the game without the use of a vpn, but i can just turn off the vpn as soon as i load into the game


    The guide is looking better compared to the last time i saw, it helped me and i'm sure it will help tons of people.

  7. #17
    Unregistered Guest
    I have problems playing in firefox, the world map has black background and cant pick any quest.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    484
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    So what's the method of farming shards in this game? Cause man, I have barely any despite playing all day.

    Also, are hard mode crystals just 1 time rewards?
    Last edited by Aidoru; 11-24-2016 at 03:02 PM.
    Playing:
    ★ Kamihime (IGN: Aidoru / Support: Thunderbird [Thunder/Light ATK↑ 40%]) ★
    Brave Girl Ravens (IGN: Eros / Server: Claire) ★ /dead
    Flower Knight Girl (IGN: Aidoru / ID: 935470321) ★


    Slice girls are best girls.
    Last Updated 3/23



  9. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    So what's the method of farming shards in this game? Cause man, I have barely any despite playing all day.

    Also, are hard mode crystals just 1 time rewards?
    Forbidden Treasure map 6 can give up to 250 shards. Eat drop rate up cookie before going in.

    And yes

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    484
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Quote Originally Posted by makinaz View Post
    Forbidden Treasure map 6 can give up to 250 shards. Eat drop rate up cookie before going in.

    And yes
    That's just an event though right? I haven't tried it yet but completed that 25 stage one. Any ideas whats the farming method after it goes away?

    Also farming mats for cookies?
    Playing:
    ★ Kamihime (IGN: Aidoru / Support: Thunderbird [Thunder/Light ATK↑ 40%]) ★
    Brave Girl Ravens (IGN: Eros / Server: Claire) ★ /dead
    Flower Knight Girl (IGN: Aidoru / ID: 935470321) ★


    Slice girls are best girls.
    Last Updated 3/23



+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast