PDA

View Full Version : Guide to daily quests.

Opalia24
07-17-2015, 08:17 AM
Link to guide:

Mission - PeroPero Seduction Wikia (http://peropero.wikia.com/wiki/Mission#Daily_Missions)

Feel free to improve to it :)

ChibiKika
07-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Just a few light tips for professional reasons:

First, when you're creating any sort of wiki based page, you should make extra sure that your spelling and grammar checks out. There is a surprising amount of (silent) players who lose their faith in articles when you have frequent errors, even if those errors don't necessarily make the article any harder to understand at the base.

Secondly, compartmentalize. If your wiki page is titled and specified to missions, try to ensure that it solely stays at missions only and don't jam in exploration/GHQ roll statistics. You can reference another page that is specified to spin statistics but never put other content in a different page when that content can have a page of its own. (For that matter, avoid including statistics of any sort in advice/recommendations for completion of anything as statistics in themselves vary from person to person. Instead of giving probabilities, simplify and offer that option to players without going into the details...details which you instead throw onto a different page)

Finally, never personalize a wiki page. I can't stress how much of a turn-off a wiki page is when it has words like "I", "Me", or "We" (But it can have "you", that's still allowed usually). Whether it's established rule or unspoken etiquette, most wiki pages you run into are 3rd person informative, meaning you as a writer/editor should not blatantly exist within the article unless you are directly involved with the content being written/edited (and even then, you should take the steps to refer to yourself in 3rd person)

I'll look over the article and make some modifications (without altering the main points, of course) but at some point there is going to have to be a new page to hold all the probability/statistics analysis on this one, it just doesn't belong here.

Opalia24
07-18-2015, 12:52 PM
I know I can't make I good Wiki page but I still have a lot of data so I make a draft other people like yourself can improve.

Actually it is not that easy to find a the optimal quests for a player. It depends on how much a play per day, spin cost, chance the triple results, what rewards the player would like to get and so on.
I tried to offer the information I had so players could find the quests that was best for them.

ChibiKika
07-18-2015, 01:56 PM
*cat stretch* Alright, did what I could. At least by my standards it looks presentable now, but anyone here who's more hardcore with English literature can give it a 2nd opinion.

Side note, the page was titled "Missions" implying both Daily and Special, so we're gonna have to add in Special Missions at some point. If anyone has the names of the missions as they go (I remember the name switching up for the girl collection milestones), I'd appreciate the input.

Kotono
07-18-2015, 02:13 PM
I like how Nutaku gets the users to do all the dirty work.

ChibiKika
07-18-2015, 02:23 PM
Kotono
Isn't that how it usually is though? Most games I've played the game's management site gives insufficient/poor/no help on the detailed bits of the game, just the crude basics and it's up to the players to make better guides for each other instead. Occasionally you'll find a company that also builds and manages the wiki too but it's usually more common to see it fall to the players, or at least I'd so be led to believe.

Unregistered
07-18-2015, 02:36 PM
*cat stretch* Alright, did what I could. At least by my standards it looks presentable now, but anyone here who's more hardcore with English literature can give it a 2nd opinion.

Side note, the page was titled "Missions" implying both Daily and Special, so we're gonna have to add in Special Missions at some point. If anyone has the names of the missions as they go (I remember the name switching up for the girl collection milestones), I'd appreciate the input.

Very well wrirten :)

Kotono
07-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Kotono
Isn't that how it usually is though? Most games I've played the game's management site gives insufficient/poor/no help on the detailed bits of the game, just the crude basics and it's up to the players to make better guides for each other instead. Occasionally you'll find a company that also builds and manages the wiki too but it's usually more common to see it fall to the players, or at least I'd so be led to believe.

Maybe so, but this is the first time I've seen the company create a blank wiki themselves and say "Here, put stuff on it for us". :rolleyes:

Unregistered
07-18-2015, 03:58 PM
Developer are in Japan?? players proberbly know PeroPero Seduction better than Nutaku.

Arekusu
07-23-2015, 02:58 AM

Didn't see how this looked before but at present it's better than some "English is my first language" takes.

Kaiio
08-08-2015, 12:06 AM
DOn't know from where you've been getting your info, but triple chance is the rarest combination to occur. I think it used to happen more often before, but I'm not sure. Maybe the chance decreases with level. Yesterday I started the triple chance daily at the morning, was at the PC pretty much all day and finished the second part (8 triple chances in total) by evening.