PDA

View Full Version : Kurito Crowd Sourced Database

JSensei
03-01-2016, 07:05 PM
I've been suggesting that someone make a spreadsheet to crowdsource kurito data. No one has done it yet, but that's ok. I just did.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cRlhcR8uHqtwL4pF7UXqu1fB4lbsERVENWtAsoHT3ik/edit?usp=sharing

Instructions are on the first sheet. Pick a sheet at the bottom, rename it, and start adding data. Even if you only add a few entries, over time we'll get a pretty good database.

I cannot reiterate this enough: Every entry is useful. It doesn't matter if you get the SR card on your first R gacha. It doesn't matter if you feed Kurito 10,000 R gachas one at a time and get nothing junk. The value is when you take ALL the data in aggregate and add it together.

Together, we can beat that damn squirrel.

P.S.

The link is set up so anyone can edit it. Let me know if this is not the case. It SHOULD work, but if not, I'll play with the settings or add you specifically.

EvilAngel
03-02-2016, 07:44 AM
Joins Club :)

Evilmind
03-02-2016, 11:23 AM
I'm joining as soon as there's a new set of cards.

Is there a point to give kurito items besides getting the limited cards ? (i give only r gacha by the way)

Tenhou
03-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Is there a point to give kurito items besides getting the limited cards ? (i give only r gacha by the way)

If you want an SR3 + R wild. That is the most usual reward i get for one R ticket.

JSensei
03-02-2016, 12:55 PM
The benefit is if we try other things (multiple r-gacha, Ex Wilds, etc) we can still see the results.

I went ahead and added everything that was complete (had offering, reward, and time) to the aggregate sheet so we can start compiling it. It should be sortable by times, points, or offerings. Rewards are a bit harder to sort since the reporting isn't uniform. I'm editing the aggregate page to have uniform style of entry to make it easier to sort.

This is going to be pretty sweet.

nip101
03-03-2016, 02:16 AM

In addition to what Tenhou said you can also get card reveals and puddings/peronamin which can help out a lot depending on the event. Reveals do take a larger investment to get though.

I'll start using the sheet whenever kurito gets updated.

JSensei
03-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Just bumping this. I've added a few things to the page. The more we use it, the better it gets.

Been getting some interesting data with single Ex Wilds + 10 candy. Quite a spread of return gifts for such a simple offering.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently an edit doesn't count as a bump.

Unregistered
03-07-2016, 09:19 AM
First, thanks for putting this together. I'll contribute as much as I can.

I cannot reiterate this enough: Every entry is useful. It doesn't matter if you get the SR card on your first R gacha. It doesn't matter if you feed Kurito 10,000 R gachas one at a time and get nothing junk. The value is when you take ALL the data in aggregate and add it together.

I just want to point out that you're encouraging people to report outliers instead of all of their data. This will skew the overall results due to self-selection bias: anyone who only reports on their really good or really bad pulls will make those results appear more common than they truly are.

Granted there's still value in knowing what the possible outlier results are, but you mention aggregating.

Does the current event impact the available prizes? If you have a max-level limited girl, is it still possible to receive that as a prize?

Opalia24
03-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Kurito drop the limmed girl even if you got her to level 120.

Unregistered
03-09-2016, 01:56 PM
I found out that the number of items returned from Kurito sometimes is not what it seems. It just says 'Pero Pudding' returned, and I check the numbers again later and it's 2 higher. So be careful with reporting!
Regards Markival.

JSensei
03-09-2016, 10:56 PM
First, thanks for putting this together. I'll contribute as much as I can.

I just want to point out that you're encouraging people to report outliers instead of all of their data. This will skew the overall results due to self-selection bias: anyone who only reports on their really good or really bad pulls will make those results appear more common than they truly are.

Granted there's still value in knowing what the possible outlier results are, but you mention aggregating.

Does the current event impact the available prizes? If you have a max-level limited girl, is it still possible to receive that as a prize?

Oh, I didn't mean only report certain stuff. I mean if you got her on the 5th try, then report that, along with the other 4. You report everything, whether it's your first try, 100th, try, or 1000th try.

darkeleon
03-13-2016, 04:01 PM
i´m too lasy to write down the prizes u.u but somebody have got the sr already??? i´m sick of kuribo and she ate all my radar& glasses and r ticket already ¬¬

Vic47
03-13-2016, 05:35 PM
Hey, guys! I've just noticed i still have 12 unused half-burgers... How do i best use them on Kurito to get chances for SR girl? What should i mix them with and how much to use? (too bad i'm all out of R Gacha tickets already)

blacksaber
03-13-2016, 05:55 PM
Hey, guys! I've just noticed i still have 12 unused half-burgers... How do i best use them on Kurito to get chances for SR girl? What should i mix them with and how much to use? (too bad i'm all out of R Gacha tickets already)

Crap. I have the exact same number of half burgers. Tossed in 10 candies, 10 N gatcha, 10 half burgers, and 1 Ex wild for an hour and a half wait. Will report later (hope I don't forget)

JSensei
03-13-2016, 06:23 PM
Crap. I have the exact same number of half burgers. Tossed in 10 candies, 10 N gatcha, 10 half burgers, and 1 Ex wild for an hour and a half wait. Will report later (hope I don't forget)

Keep the data rolling. The more data we collect, the more useful it becomes.

blacksaber
03-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Keep the data rolling. The more data we collect, the more useful it becomes.

Got a SR wild card 5 and one pero pudding

JSensei
03-13-2016, 09:29 PM
Got a SR wild card 5 and one pero pudding

Can you please create a page on the spreadsheet and add your data to both your personal sheet and the aggregate sheet?

There is a sheet with instructions if you need them.

blacksaber
03-13-2016, 10:42 PM
Can you please create a page on the spreadsheet and add your data to both your personal sheet and the aggregate sheet?

There is a sheet with instructions if you need them.

Not sure there would be much of a point in making one for this one feeding. This is the 1st thing I have the squirrel in weeks. Before that, it was 1 or 2 R gacha tix

EDIT:
I looked at the sheet. Will add what I did before I log off for the day

JSensei
03-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Not sure there would be much of a point in making one for this one feeding. This is the 1st thing I have the squirrel in weeks. Before that, it was 1 or 2 R gacha tix

There is always benefit. Every single piece of data is one more piece of data. Start a file. Update it when you can (preferably every time you feed Kurito) and add to the pool.

blacksaber
03-13-2016, 11:00 PM
There is always benefit. Every single piece of data is one more piece of data. Start a file. Update it when you can (preferably every time you feed Kurito) and add to the pool.

Done...It auto saves, right?

JSensei
03-13-2016, 11:09 PM
Done...It auto saves, right?

Yup. As long as you are recording every feeding, it doesn't matter whether you add a few pieces of data or a lot. The real jewel is the aggregate page. That's EVERYONE's contribution in one place, so then you get a good snapshot of what you can get for any given offering.

blacksaber
03-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Yup. As long as you are recording every feeding, it doesn't matter whether you add a few pieces of data or a lot. The real jewel is the aggregate page. That's EVERYONE's contribution in one place, so then you get a good snapshot of what you can get for any given offering.

All right. As soon as they update the nest, I'll start feeding the squirrel again. I've been starving Kurito for not giving me want I want...and for not giving me cards

Vic47
03-14-2016, 01:37 AM
Gave her
10 half-burgers - got SR3 (50 min wait)
2 half-burgers+1 Sexdrink+2Elixir+4half-pudding = limited R girl (50 min wait)

JSensei
03-14-2016, 08:01 AM
Gave her
10 half-burgers - got SR3 (50 min wait)
2 half-burgers+1 Sexdrink+2Elixir+4half-pudding = limited R girl (50 min wait)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cRlhcR8uHqtwL4pF7UXqu1fB4lbsERVENWtAsoHT3ik/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Start a page and start collecting data. The only way this thing works is if everyone puts their own data in the file.

Vic47
03-15-2016, 05:24 PM
So, do Ex Wilds alone return SR girl cards like 1 Rgacha does?
Because i just thought that if they return SR girls at high rate of success i'd rather sacrifice them to get more SR girls than for those almost useless extra levels...

JSensei
03-15-2016, 06:44 PM
So, do Ex Wilds alone return SR girl cards like 1 Rgacha does?
Because i just thought that if they return SR girls at high rate of success i'd rather sacrifice them to get more SR girls than for those almost useless extra levels...

I would think they should, but I wasn't able to get proof. If you look at my page on the database, I fed a BUNCH of Ex Wilds to Kurito, usually two at a time. I got a LOT of N girls and a couple R girls, but no SRs. It would make sense that it IS possible, but no one has done it yet on the sheet.

At current, the only person to get an SR girl on the sheet is EA. He has done so 3 times with an offering of 3x R-Gacha. He has done this approximately 100 times. Admittedly, there were a couple other people that also tried 3x R-Gacha, but he is the only person routinely feeding that particular offering with high numbers. As such, I can pretty safely say that 3x R-Gacha produces the SR Card at an approximate rate of 3.33%. Or put another way, you should expect to spend 100 R-Gachas to get one SR Girl.

There are also a little over 100 offerings of single R-Gacha (with or without 10 candies.) None of these offerings have given anyone an SR Girl. Until you get multiple copies of the SR girl for a single offering, it is difficult to estimate the drop rate. People have guessed that it is 1%. That's certainly possible. With 100 data points and no SR girl, the true rate is probably no higher than 1%. That said, it is possibly lower than 1%. You won't be able to determine the rate off of a single SR girl. It will take at least two or three drops with a semi-consistent drop rate to effectively estimate the true drop rate.

As such, I feel pretty confident that the rate is at MOST 1%. 3-R-Gachas gives you a drop rate of about 3.33%. So far, the most efficient way to get SR girls is 3x R-Gacha. The drop rate is at least a little more than 3 times the rate of single tickets.

If people want to start feeding Ex Wilds, I would LOVE to get a good set of data on that. Until that happens, I can only speculate.

Vic47
03-16-2016, 06:19 PM
Well, before this data sheet was launcehd, most people claimed they've got SR girls by feeding 1 RGacha at a time, and faster than by feeding x3 R Gacha at a time. (or, at least, by spending less tickets to get one)

According to what you say, 3 Rgacha gives x3 better chance than 1 Rgacha, which, for me, who as awful at maths, seems to be logical, and should mean that 10 Rgacha should give at least 10% chance...
I can't get it right, but i guess it really doesn't matter if you feed her 10 times with one ticket or 1 time with 10 tickets (or any other number).
If i am wrong here, then the more tickets you spend at a time - the more is your chance, so the less tries you should, technically, make to get the SR girl.
But anyway, noone yet tried x10 R Gacha a t a time for enough times to say if it really gives you SR girls often.
Also, i have noticed, that it could be not the "points value" what determines which rewards you'll get, but rather their "rarity" or even specific items have chance to return other specific items.
Like, Gacha (R gacha) tickets means you want to say, "Kurito, i want to roll your gacha for girls", and that works like N Gacha - you can get N girl with a high rate, R girl with lower rate, and have a tiny chance to get SR girl. If you add some pink borderline items, like candies, N gacha or N WC, you kinda hint her that you want to get a cheap N (pink) card in return. If you add R WC, or, say, Peronamin, which will normally let you roll that Exploring/SEG Search or GHQ and get R and SR girls at Chance Times several times for that STA you get from that Peronamin, or Pudding, with which you can get wdown a SEG / Focus Boss and get at least a R or SR Wild Card, you will most likely get said rewards (valueable wild cards, namin or puddings - just like you get them from SEGs/EGs/Silver/Gold cases, GHQ)
I also suggest that adding SR WC (1, 3 or 5) to R Gacha tickets might also hint Kurito that you want a SR girl reward, and the more R Gacha you give her - the more "rolls" of her Gacha you kinda ask her to make (so higher is the chance that one of them will give an SR girl) and since so rpicy and hard to get Ex Wilds still don't return SR girls, i suggest that feeding them to Kurito either means you are so high-level, os you can spam them aplenty, and therefore only need more consumables to boost your insane rankings during the Events, or that you are vice versa, a lowbie that has nothing to do with those Ex Wilds so far, and don't know what they are for and their price, and rather need more consumables to play more Exploring or something.
At least my theory sounds simple to come across by yourself to if you are an average or newbie player who don't have access to such datasheats and Wikis with statistics and point values, and explains why adding more cheap items to R Gacha doesn't improve rewards much, and why insane points value offerings return only consumables and no limited girls.
I would really appreciate if someone with shitton of extra EX wilds and SR WC's could check my theory by spending, say, around 100 Ex wilds for Kurito, check for R gacha + SR Wilds and so on. This is a pricy solution, but if mt theory is correct, spending even a few Rgacha x1 + SR WC5 x1, or even EX WC x1 or EX WC x1 + any SR WC x1 would be much better than spending a shitton of R gacha alone.

lovlov
05-28-2016, 12:02 AM
The table sorting seems messed up in the aggregate because of the filter which was applied and maybe wrong uses of everyone.

I think it is messed up because :
- i think the filters should not edit the data, only the view, and i had problems with it in my own sheet.

- the table seems to have been sorted by offerings, but there is still some random lines not sorted. For instance there is a bunch of my R-Ticket offerings and a random 10xRawPuddingHalf from myself in the middle of that bunch.

- some people added comments on the right next column of the aggregate and that column has never been sorted by the filter so those comments became irrelevant as well. For instance see one of Tecq comments whch is not near the correct entry anymore.

- the filter have been limited to the entry lines and people did not seem to care when adding more below.
I think the filter should be the full columns. And do not forget the extra right column for the comments i talked about above.
I personnally inserted all my new entries in new lines inserted below my old entries so it extended the filter area as well.

The main problem, i think, seems to be the sorting feature that when a filter is deactivated it does not reset the display but store the current order instead.
I experimented it in my own sheet, i myself have trouble to deal with the filters.

I think we need a guideline in the future about the filters and comments.

lovlov
02-15-2017, 05:25 PM
The project seems dead, but i still use it to store my datas so i should as well note some advice.

The filters and sorting in their basic form were altering the datas so it bothered me.
But i learned we can use a View (see the filter menu in the toolbar) to apply the filters a,d sorters without altering the datas so i am now using it.

And selecting full columns solves the problem of extending the filtered area.

chillinfar
02-16-2017, 11:22 AM
Special Gacha will end in few hours and Rare gacha are deactivated. I'll advice you can gain special gacha instead (1000 N gold value). You can get it from daily quest (Chance Time) and reaching 1:30h waiting time via Kurito. 2 peronamin can give that time (drop rare gacha in other situations).

chillinfar
07-22-2017, 10:06 AM
While last two events Kurito dropped items instantly, i tested some chances to get puddings. I found while getting a 1h time cooldown exists 1/4 chance to get at least 1 half pudding.

Now cooldown is back and the chance still the same. The condition, use the chestnut liquor until you get puddings.

You can get that chance using 2 R gacha or 1 R gacha + 1 peronamin or 1 card reveal.

diooksamuret
09-25-2021, 08:24 AM