PDA

View Full Version : Anti Zerg , Call for reinforcement and mages (questions..)

Kirito Rick
03-02-2016, 11:55 PM
Which units are best suited for anti zerg purpose...also how many anti zergs should i keep in my team...
Can silvers be used as anti zergs..
Also which Bronze soilder should i use...leo or hector..

Further I received jullian from the shrine few days back..he is now at lv 18.
Before getting him i was using phyllis
(un cc'ed)..so what should i do now..continue with her or replace with jullian...and if i do the replacement..should i cc him or should i just max him...

Next, I received the spotlight plat mage now...so does she becomes a permanent member of the team or are there any other good mages capable of replacing her...at present or coming in near futre events...
Also since awakening is confirmed...
i wanted to know should i awaken the plat mage or not...

Hope someone can answer these...
Thank u to him (them) in advance..

soranokira
03-03-2016, 01:09 AM
uhhh no idea, but I only use 1 mincost bronze soldier (leo) myself.

you can use 2 soldiers (katie + julian), let phyllis rot. both 50cc'd.

you can forget about awakening units for now since you're most likely still quite new. but if you do, requirements are:

The unit needs to be of Gold or higher rarity
The unit must be CCed and at max level
The unit needs to have 100% Affection/Trust
All units need a Spirit of Awakening, Purchased from the Trading Post for 100 Demon Crystals
Either 200k, 250k or 300k G, depending on if their rarity is Gold, Platinum or Black
3 class-specific Gold Units or CCed Silver Units
you still need to level the plat mage anyway since you need a good plat+ mage for magic aoe dmg.

Kirito Rick
03-03-2016, 02:07 AM
One more thing i forgot to post...the plat mage (Garania..i forgot her name before)...has a skil splash attack 2..or something..the skill discription says it increases the area of effect...bt when i use it her range remains the same...is there some problem with my unit ?!.
should her range increase like soma(..silver archer).....

lolix
03-03-2016, 02:42 AM
it increases her AOE , not her range.

Kirito Rick
03-03-2016, 02:54 AM
it increases her AOE , not her range.

The explosion from the fireball increases thats all...I was expecting better😢
anyways...can someone answer the remaining ques plzzz...

Tenhou
03-03-2016, 03:20 AM
It's actually quite good, especially when CC'd. That fireball can destroy loads of things.

soranokira
03-03-2016, 04:02 AM
The explosion from the fireball increases thats all...I was expecting better������
anyways...can someone answer the remaining ques plzzz...

I thought I answered everything? Also, don't bother waiting for future units (aka just level garania, she is a pretty good mage). you're best off just leveling what you have atm because you never know when you might need them to clear an event map.

buttlover
03-03-2016, 04:30 AM
One more thing i forgot to post...the plat mage (Garania..i forgot her name before)...has a skil splash attack 2..or something..the skill discription says it increases the area of effect...bt when i use it her range remains the same...is there some problem with my unit ?!.
should her range increase like soma(..silver archer).....

the splash in aigis is 100%, meaning for every additional unit that is splashed, the dmg increases 100%.
In crazy maps like IB (and there will be more harder maps coming very soon), splash makes a difference.

http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%BF%C0%C8%EB%A4%CE%C3%B5%B5%E6%BC%D4%A5%AC%A5%E9% A5%CB%A5%A2

If you don't like her, feel free to use soma instead and send her my way. =D

Kirito Rick
03-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Sora...you forgot to answer which units are best suited for anti zerg...

Beside leo and hector..can i use any silver unit for anti zerg...i was thinking of phylis....that way i could get a little more UP along with anti zerging...

And to buttlover...
No not happening..I never said i didnt like her and she is going nowhere...

I am just irritated why mages have so little range..shouldnt they have a range like archers or pirates

soranokira
03-03-2016, 07:42 AM
Sora...you forgot to answer which units are best suited for anti zerg...

Beside leo and hector..can i use any silver unit for anti zerg...i was thinking of phylis....that way i could get a little more UP along with anti zerging...

And to buttlover...
No not happening..I never said i didnt like her and she is going nowhere...

I am just irritated why mages have so little range..shouldnt they have a range like archers or pirates

you...generally dont need anti-zerg aside from leo/hector and katie. even in the rare case like in spirit rescue, you pretty much just throw in soldiers. phyllis/julian etc. I actually used julian and katie and mincost leo and it was pretty much enough. (and a un cc'd phyllis)
but otherwise, just about any low cost unit can be considered anti-zerg. monks, rogues.
mages have decent range after cc -.- 240 isn't all that bad. in fact, they have the greatest range boost from pre-CC to CC (170 -> 240). and if you're QQing about mage range, there's always bishop (260 range after CC) and range up skills.

Kirito Rick
03-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Thank u guys...i placed leo in the team..he works good enough..

Thanks Soranokira..ur tips were useful as usual 😊

slyyr
03-03-2016, 07:35 PM
I have 2 maxed/CDed bronze soldiers I use for anti-zerg. I don't keep them in the team but sub them in when required. Instead I have a Ninja as they are versatile. A bronze Ninja at level 40 can be handy for a few things - anti-zerg included.

On my original account I had a maxed/CRed Phyllis (no CC so only 6 to deploy) who was handy but really not worth the loss of so many soldiers to make. Unless you are overflowing with spare soldiers they are better kept for CCing.

Also worth noting a Mage's range is only to the target they shoot. The splash can hit anything within range of the splash, thereby extending the range for taking out a swarm. More splash = even more extended range.

Personally I'd go with what people have suggested here. They know their stuff.