PDA

View Full Version : Second half of Gambit

bringitback
03-07-2016, 12:34 AM
This is my first Gambit, what should I expect?

So far I've made it through 92 locations and have 8k kairo saving my shakes and stuff for the second half in the expectation that the second will ramp up like the SEG event.

Thanks in advance.

nip101
03-07-2016, 03:43 AM
There's no big differences between phase 1/2 just higher multipliers. You can just start burning shakes now. It does take significantly more stamina to actually reach stage 200 and the odds get worse faster, more x's. Depending on what your multiplier is I would save your radars if you think you can easily reach 51k without them, if you get 2 r/sr slayers it should be really easy. Also you should probably use glasses on 150 and 190-200 since their odds are so bad, it might be 195 that it starts being only 1 correct not sure.

Unregistered
03-07-2016, 05:08 AM
2nd half has confirm that the SR girl is on the gold key cases only

WOW, that's a big hunt we got there

chillinfar
03-07-2016, 06:30 AM
[insert Dr. Evil quote here] "game balance"

Neko
03-07-2016, 06:50 AM
At least seems the r ticket is back in the pink cases :) yay

Mattress
03-07-2016, 06:50 AM
I found R gacha in the pink case;)

chillinfar
03-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Perhaps secondary events will be available soon. Lilith story on this gambit (also connected with PPS prequel) has some gaps, maybe H scenes.

Arekusu
03-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Hm...seems like a bad idea to use gold keys until 2nd halves from now on. I bet a lot of people have gotten blindsided by the new SR and don't have any gold keys left.

chillinfar
03-07-2016, 09:35 AM
not so bad if you was short of glasses at 1st phase (opened a big pack of silver cases and no glass starting 2nd phase)

Mattress
03-07-2016, 10:51 AM
2nd half has confirm that the SR girl is on the gold key cases only

WOW, that's a big hunt we got there

I take the Sr Card on the first try :p

Not bad.

Vic47
03-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Well, now i see this "game balance" myself...
I had 5 egacha tickets saved (started saving them after the last Gambit) so i used all of them, and got all 3 R SECs (feeling very sorry that i had to choose http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Yae-Marikawa over http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Nodoka-Otomo because of the bloody Gambit Multiplier (i really like Nodoka and wanted to get her very much since i saw her, and besides, she is SR, while Yae is just an R and looks not so special at all, but meh - had to make my experiment clean) and what did i got? Exactly. No new SR cards at all, no SR SECs, but still, an insane (for me, of course) Kairo multiplier of 5.62! Blargh, this is just stupid. While i only got 3k Kairo during the Phase 1, i now already have 10k by just using up half of my max Stamina, 25 Radars and like 10 Glasses! Welp... that's just "meh". The Gambits seems to be totally unwinnable if you are low-average level f2p without a decent pile of items kept unused for numerous events, but turns nothing should you toss some dosh @ Nutaku... =__=" And if you can and will spend ALOT, like our top players do, then there's even nothing much to compete for left, except the ranking which almost gives you nothing (except, maybe, some useless - for a player of THAT level SR "Guaranteed" Gacha tickets and such) and is, technically, just a "battle of wallets", which, for me, just resembles a bunch of kids playing in a pile of sand, and arguing like "my dad is cooler - he works as a boss in the office - no, MY dad is cooler, he works as a banker!" while showing off their pricy toys to each other... Which, for me, doesn't make much sense or entertainment...
Sure, i am awful as a buisnessman, and sure i understand that "whales" and other cashers will still shower Nutaku and other similiar companies with money, and those companies will still get their profit from these f2p games like that, but for me - these games are just ruined. I'd really perfer if these games just had a subscription fee, but, at least, were balanced well. But... who cares.
So yeah, my only problems are that these games look good enough for me to want to play them until i get to know how they work well enough, are addictive enough so once i start playing them it's quite hard for me to quit, and a need in something like that, that would help me waste my time every day and meet new people with interests similiar to mine...
Well, my goal during this Gambit is to try and get that 1k Ranking reward card (since she is really cute and is totally worth getting - for me, at least) and to check, if i can actually get enough Kairo to get 51k kairo reward card by saving all eGacha tickets that i can get during all other Events and using them all only during Phase 2 of Gambits... If i'll manage to pull that trick, i'll, probably, stay in PPS for a while. If not - well, then "the end is nigh" and i'll do as i've planned - complete the Story Mode (supposedly, two more girls/stages, since the last achievement says "Free 16 girls from the Naked King") and then - quit. Time will tell...

kainpen
03-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Are people quitting or boycotting the new Gambit? Because I am like 400 ranking and I am never that low, Also I am way behind on location normal I am at about 150 on the 1st day of of 2nd half. I am only on 120. I did not even get to hit extra stage in phase one this time around. Also I am about 8 or 9k behind in Event points then normal are, but and I am 500 Ranks better then I normally am. I also noted in 2nd half at 120 there is only 2 correct answer instead of 3 like in the previous last event looks like they may have made the locations hard in the 2nd half.

Big Fat Troll
03-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Are people quitting or boycotting the new Gambit? Because I am like 400 ranking and I am never that low, Also I am way behind on location normal I am at about 150 on the 1st day of of 2nd half. I am only on 120. I did not even get to hit extra stage in phase one this time around. Also I am about 8 or 9k behind in Event points then normal are, but and I am 500 Ranks better then I normally am. I also noted in 2nd half at 120 there is only 2 correct answer instead of 3 like in the previous last event looks like they may have made the locations hard in the 2nd half.

They screwed us with this gambit... put in a weird progression on reward points, shortened the event length, and overall fuckuppery... oh well lets hope they put it back to a more sane level next time around...
And due to this fuckuppery people just are not trying that's why you look like you are doing better... you aren't, others are just doing worse...

Unregistered
03-08-2016, 02:47 AM

Think a lot of people can't be arsed this time around. Reaching 50k has always been hard and now we have far less time to actually reach it. So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people just didn't bother at all and saved their e-gachas/consumables for the next event.

Gonna have fun myself, used for 4 e-gachas, didn't get a single slayer.... Getting 50k with 1.44 multiplier will be such a joy.

khermeker
03-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Think a lot of people can't be arsed this time around. Reaching 50k has always been hard and now we have far less time to actually reach it. So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people just didn't bother at all and saved their e-gachas/consumables for the next event.

Gonna have fun myself, used for 4 e-gachas, didn't get a single slayer.... Getting 50k with 1.44 multiplier will be such a joy.
mmm the worst part of event is lenght...too short...well rewards are better ...but in a week you will not feel the differecne. and well dont know down but up is hard so hard...on first week it was well too many peronamis for stay on 500 ranking ...today i decided use my collection of glassess and etc go to 304 with 33k, i think probably at end of event i will be 51k and ranking between 400-600. i couldnt get top 1k in last event so my multiplier is not good.

PD forget say i was 76 on get to floor 200 ...so well floor dont say anything about ranking...is more about luck.

darkeleon
03-08-2016, 08:13 PM
T_T they take away from me the few thing that i could get from gambit ...the sr in silver box, the sr for 200 map, want you waste consumables AGAIN because in last colosseum it was other bulshit http://ci.memecdn.com/811/8882811.jpg
i only going focus in the pink box ¬¬

Tenhou
03-09-2016, 03:26 AM
I've gotten plenty of gold keys from the rolls and as reward for climbing higher. Gotten a fair deal of that SR too from gold boxes, she does not seem rare. Currently at 165, will have to burn some more puddings later i guess.

Opalia24
03-09-2016, 11:38 AM
If you got the 2 girls from the boxes I would keep rest for silver and gold keys for next you might need them more there.

Vic47
03-09-2016, 06:29 PM
mmm the worst part of event is lenght...too short...well rewards are better ...but in a week you will not feel the differecne. and well dont know down but up is hard so hard...on first week it was well too many peronamis for stay on 500 ranking ...today i decided use my collection of glassess and etc go to 304 with 33k, i think probably at end of event i will be 51k and ranking between 400-600. i couldnt get top 1k in last event so my multiplier is not good.

PD forget say i was 76 on get to floor 200 ...so well floor dont say anything about ranking...is more about luck.

lol, i never was below 1500 during any events, and i always finisher in 1k or even above 500 Rank, (but never got 50k trophies since Gambit 2 or 3) but man, this time i ended Phase 1 below 3k ranking!!! that's just super shtty, i never thought something like that could happen - but it did...

Unregistered
03-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Are we sure they didn't repeat the bug with previous gambit where certain people couldn't get the SR card from the cases? I ask because I've opened or have had opened since part 2 about 12 golden cases and not seen 1 card but I see almost every 4 gold cases from others having the card. Would like to know if anyone else is having problems getting her too.

Vic47
03-09-2016, 06:31 PM
I've gotten plenty of gold keys from the rolls and as reward for climbing higher. Gotten a fair deal of that SR too from gold boxes, she does not seem rare. Currently at 165, will have to burn some more puddings later i guess.

Yepp. So far i've opened around 5 gold cases (mine or other's) and got 2 SR girls from it. Well, at least she is not rare. The only good thing about this Gambit.
Personally i want only SR girl for 1k ranking this time, but damn, even this will be hard this time i guess...

chillinfar
03-09-2016, 06:34 PM
lol, i never was below 1500 during any events, and i always finisher in 1k or even above 500 Rank, (but never got 50k trophies since Gambit 2 or 3) but man, this time i ended Phase 1 below 3k ranking!!! that's just super shtty, i never thought something like that could happen - but it did...

Even worse, seeing the top 300 without reaching the whole gambit.

JSensei
03-09-2016, 10:54 PM
The hardest part has been getting to 200. 4 days is not much time to get 100 floors. I'm having to hustle to get there, and I've still got a ways to go.

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 11:25 AM
Are we sure they didn't repeat the bug with previous gambit where certain people couldn't get the SR card from the cases? I ask because I've opened or have had opened since part 2 about 12 golden cases and not seen 1 card but I see almost every 4 gold cases from others having the card. Would like to know if anyone else is having problems getting her too.

Still want to know about this as if this card is bugged I'll need to put a ticket in to get her. Going on 15 Gold cases still no card.