PDA

View Full Version : Evil Ass top macro cheater of PPS

Ladies lover
03-09-2016, 01:12 PM
That EA cheater called himself Rage for sometime then returned to Evil ass again .

In fact that guy has rage in himself for cheating if he got any .

In 4th gambit he was clearly a fucking macro even if he is online and that is stupid of him because he was opening cases and

gaining trophies at the same time .

when I told nutaku about him and a group of fucking cheaters like him he changed his ways in this gambit so he lowered the tone a little .

but he is still stupid in this gambit although I think he is a smart guy but he could not resist greed so he is stupid because of his greed .

in this gambit he only is macro when he goes to sleep . I am sure of it .

not active for 6 hours and still opens cases in 0~2 secs .

in 4th gambit it is clear and not me alone who said he was a macro

in this gambit you can be sure of that by seeing he is not logged for long time and still opens cases in abnormal time particularly in night time of Germany when he goes to sleep .

2 more things : 1st )I am deleting his friendship and not adding any one friend to him and may delete my current friends who
add him and gonna block him .
2nd) If I add anyone and then find out he is a macro I am gonna give him a hard time like I did to Evil ASS :cool:

Tenhou
03-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Next gambit, next EA thread. Pretty sure every gambit but the first has had a thread condemning EA to the pits of hell.

Removing everyone who has him as a friend does little against him or the ones you remove, only hurting yourself as you need to find a lot of top players with free slots that do not have him added. Checking through my list of boxes there's a ton of them that EA never nabbed and i have nabbed a ton of boxes from people that EA is friend with.

That said, i wonder who'll make this thread when the next gambit hits.

Tomaa
03-09-2016, 02:05 PM
This again? You dont realize that there are people who are way too dedicated to this game and play it all the time?
Saying he opens cases all the time is plainly false, any active player can see that.
You cant see if someone is or is not logged in, you just see when he last visited home page. There is little reason to go there during event anyway. You will see me as away for hours even though I play, all the time. You just wont notice probably because I dont care that much about cases.
Also, unless there are also claims about him creating advanced AI to chat with others, then yeah, he is awake until very late and very early too. Then again, who said a person have to sleep at night?

Seriously, stop this witch hunting. If you have proof that someone is cheating or abusing the system, by all means report to Nutaku and remember to put in all details. If you dont, its just a speculations and badmouthing.
You are free to remove all high SED and active players is you think that will help for you.

PS: Using macros would make you slower then person playing

Ladies lover
03-09-2016, 04:02 PM
This again? You dont realize that there are people who are way too dedicated to this game and play it all the time?
Saying he opens cases all the time is plainly false, any active player can see that.
You cant see if someone is or is not logged in, you just see when he last visited home page. There is little reason to go there during event anyway. You will see me as away for hours even though I play, all the time. You just wont notice probably because I dont care that much about cases.
Also, unless there are also claims about him creating advanced AI to chat with others, then yeah, he is awake until very late and very early too. Then again, who said a person have to sleep at night?

Seriously, stop this witch hunting. If you have proof that someone is cheating or abusing the system, by all means report to Nutaku and remember to put in all details. If you dont, its just a speculations and badmouthing.
You are free to remove all high SED and active players is you think that will help for you.

hay Tommaa honey ! did you even read !?
1st) I realize there are who dedicated but is beyond dedication this is cheating
2nd)any one with some EXP knows I am talking about pink only
3rd)I said he opens all cases( pink I mean ) in 4th gambit not this one"any active player can see that" and non active I say
4th)being inactive for 6 hours and sometime 12 and opening pink cases but not gaining any trophies or kairos is clear that the palyer is not there because any one with mind would use his focus to gain gold/silver/pink keys or cases and this sooner or later would get you kairo chance so how could Evil Ass be very caring about pink cases while not caring about focus which could get him gold or silver not only pink . a beginner would not do this mistake .
5th) not speculations . I am sure and reported to nutaku already .
6th) in short again to get the idea to any one not understanding yet : EAss was robot like in 4th gambit opening cases in less than 2 secs almost all pink cases opend by him and not even logged for 12 hours sometimes( that alone is enough proof ) while in 5th gambit he was stupid dumb tried to hide it but exposed himself more .

Tomaa
03-09-2016, 04:55 PM
yes, I did read and its very related.
1) thats just what you think, there are more active people when it comes to cases. you will notice soon
2) this is always only about pink cases
3) nope, his opening rate didnt changed at all. its just question of how active your mutual friends vs other friends are.
4) do you know this is impossible? if you open cases you get kairo. also for returning to search you dont need to use home button. I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online.

I have more active friends then EA when it comes to opening cases. But being first in ranking makes him an easy target, eh?

Ladies lover
03-09-2016, 05:45 PM
yes, I did read and its very related.
1) thats just what you think, there are more active people when it comes to cases. you will notice soon
2) this is always only about pink cases
3) nope, his opening rate didnt changed at all. its just question of how active your mutual friends vs other friends are.
4) do you know this is impossible? if you open cases you get kairo. also for returning to search you dont need to use home button. I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online.

I have more active friends then EA when it comes to opening cases. But being first in ranking makes him an easy target, eh?

1&3)well ... when i deleted EAss my pinks took about 30 secs ~ 2 minutes to be opened although I have a lot more friends specially active advanced ones than 4th gambit cuase I leveled up . now according to what you think there should not be that delay so that it is clear you are wrong . this makes it clear that it is because of his cheating and he just changed cheating style this gambit .

2&4) LOL so you know I talk about pink only and have some EXP! although it is clear you understood generally all cases ...well... since you are so clever and refuse to declare that you understood it that way I say I do not mean the low and poor 50s kairos/trophies that come from pink cases since you have some EXP you should know that I mean the big multiplier which come from exploring

" also for returning to search you dont need to use home button " what a great addition to our subject ! do you think I don't know that?!
" I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online " you could be right with this If his multiplier goes below 1 for the time he is not there( 6 and sometime 12 hours) sleeping or watching TV or eating or shitting then when he comes back he gets his full multiplier again .LOL

I will say it one last time : "EAss was robot like in 4th gambit opening cases in less than 2 secs almost all pink cases opend by him and not even logged for 12 hours sometimes ( that alone is enough proof )" and I add not only me who agree and guarantee that .

.I got really bored of your blind defense about EAss . not replying to you any more . you can talk to the hand

chillinfar
03-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Next gambit, next EA thread. Pretty sure every gambit but the first has had a thread condemning EA to the pits of hell.

Removing everyone who has him as a friend does little against him or the ones you remove, only hurting yourself as you need to find a lot of top players with free slots that do not have him added. Checking through my list of boxes there's a ton of them that EA never nabbed and i have nabbed a ton of boxes from people that EA is friend with.

That said, i wonder who'll make this thread when the next gambit hits.

If Nutaku stop to put garbage in golden boxes, it couldn't be a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

As i warned before, to counter macrofags try to farm boxes instead of opening others.

Vic47
03-09-2016, 06:01 PM

Dude, i tell you what. Relax.
I was feeling like you once, and created the second "macro-hate" thread here after Julia first brought this problem up, and i clearly know ALOT of top players doing this shit, no matter macro or not. This is called "pink hunting" - people may just sit in the "your friends cases" page with filter set to pink only and constantly switch between opened and unopened cases tabs, and open unopened ones right after they appear on the list.
And yes, i was pissed at first too, because i felt that it is a cheating on normal players like me, who visit case page only like 10 or less times in a day, and mostly get nothing from it because all pink cases are bieng stolen by campers/macro users. So i even started such thread on the forum, and removed everyone who had EA in their friend list from my own friend list in the game.
But think about it a bit more, will ya?
EA, and those other "whales" (who, often, are pink hunters) are the only reason you can actually get enough Super Elite Guard Eliminations (100, 200, 300) to get those rewards - and they are much more valuable than all that cheap trash you can get from pink cases alltogether.
They also are up for finishung off the rest of remaining, or even taking all of the inhibition of those SEGs and EGs that you can't handle in time yourself, so you won't ever lose any EP from those (and get a better Ranking reward during Elite Guard Events, and sure will end up among top 1000 to get a new unique SR girl) and more important - you'll get quite valueable rewards for any focus you spend on hitting those Guards - that literally means at least 1 SR Wild Card for every 1 Focus you spend on poking those guards and about 10 focus for a R gacha ticket! I'd say this is compared to at least 1 silver key per 1 Focus. Or even a Golden key. Now, do you still think this is not a fair trade? Okay, pink cases sometimes contain R Gacha Tickets, which are quite valueable - especially for the new players, but still they are quite rare in those, and during this Gambit they even were removed from pink cases until Phase 2. So those pink cases are just rubbish, in general, and don't worth all that hype and hate.
Also, the amount of Kairo (other trophies) in those Pink cases is so small it won't really make a big difference for you, unless you'll start pink hunting/macroing yourself. So, you know - i don't give a damn about those macro cheaters anymore. At least they've helped me to deal with all those EGs and SEGs from the very beginning, when i was a puny lvl 10 noob, taught me many game secrets and they cuntribute to the PeroWiki here at HBC, so i'm fine if they'll get a small profit from my pink cases and the ones i could take myself from my friends (and my friends could take from me). Personally i've got several hundreds of SR WC from the last Gambit and near 2 million Pero thanks to my "slayer-friends" who are now popping my pink cases like popcorn.
So, in a short words - giving up pink cases for help during EG events is a fair trade.
Btw, if you feel you are getting too little pink cases - try buying enough pink keys with N Gacha tickets to make the number of your pink keys always be over 1000 - you'll stop getting pink keys from 1-focus boss encounters and start always getting pink cases from them instead. This will compensate the loss of cases from friends in a way... (this secret was told to me by EA, btw)

In general: this game is fucked up by Nutaku or DMM (or both), not by the players who adapt. Blame them instead, if you want to blame someone (they could make it so pink keys won't be buyable, and be rare enough so everyone had enough unopened cases to open, or daily limit on how much pink cases you can open per day, for example - but they did it this way instead)

Tomaa
03-09-2016, 06:21 PM
1&3)well ... when i deleted EAss my pinks took about 30 secs ~ 2 minutes to be opened although I have a lot more friends specially active advanced ones than 4th gambit cuase I leveled up . now according to what you think there should not be that delay so that it is clear you are wrong . this makes it clear that it is because of his cheating and he just changed cheating style this gambit .

2&4) LOL so you know I talk about pink only and have some EXP! although it is clear you understood generally all cases ...well... since you are so clever and refuse to declare that you understood it that way I say I do not mean the low and poor 50s kairos/trophies that come from pink cases since you have some EXP you should know that I mean the big multiplier which come from exploring

" also for returning to search you dont need to use home button " what a great addition to our subject ! do you think I don't know that?!
" I can clearly see he is not wasting regen focus when he is online " you could be right with this If his multiplier goes below 1 for the time he is not there( 6 and sometime 12 hours) sleeping or watching TV or eating or shitting then when he comes back he gets his full multiplier again .LOL

I will say it one last time : "EAss was robot like in 4th gambit opening cases in less than 2 secs almost all pink cases opend by him and not even logged for 12 hours sometimes ( that alone is enough proof )" and I add not only me who agree and guarantee that .

.I got really bored of your blind defense about EAss . not replying to you any more . you can talk to the hand

Whatever you say, you will learn how it really works by time, or dont, thats your loss.
But dont bring your witch hunting here.

chillinfar
03-09-2016, 06:33 PM
All heil the Macro Führer.

JSensei
03-09-2016, 10:50 PM
It's true. All of it is true. As further evidence of his crimes, he once turned me into a newt.
Well, I got better.

Opalia24
03-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Hunting chearter in free games like this takes time and time is Money.
Banning player mean less player = less income in short term.
Using marcos are not allowed but I dont think any player have been banned in this game for doing this so far.
Result: More and more active players use macros ofcause.
If they started to ban all macro users now most top players would be banned so hard to start banning players now.

JSensei
03-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Hunting chearter in free games like this takes time and time is Money.
Banning player mean less player = less income in short term.
Using marcos are not allowed but I dont think any player have been banned in this game for doing this so far.
Result: More and more active players use macros ofcause.
If they started to ban all macro users now most top players would be banned so hard to start banning players now.

People act like macros are a given. Does anyone have any proof of it?

I also suspect that the game is probably just being slow on showing that other people have produced pink chests. We're basing our assumptions on the fact that the chest is only available for a few seconds. I'm pretty sure that some were opened before I ever got them to pop up on my screen.

It could be a glitch in the code of the game.

Or we should round up some ducks to give those that we are accusing of witchcraft a fair trial. After all, if Evil Angel is a witch, he will burn. Why will he burn? He's made of wood. If he's made of wood, he'll float. What also floats? A duck.

So if he weighs the same as a duck, he's clearly a witch and should therefore be burned.

osawari player
03-10-2016, 05:45 PM
People act like macros are a given. Does anyone have any proof of it?

I also suspect that the game is probably just being slow on showing that other people have produced pink chests. We're basing our assumptions on the fact that the chest is only available for a few seconds. I'm pretty sure that some were opened before I ever got them to pop up on my screen.

It could be a glitch in the code of the game.

Or we should round up some ducks to give those that we are accusing of witchcraft a fair trial. After all, if Evil Angel is a witch, he will burn. Why will he burn? He's made of wood. If he's made of wood, he'll float. What also floats? A duck.

So if he weighs the same as a duck, he's clearly a witch and should therefore be burned.

since I played the game for the Collaboration Campaign I liked it so I kept playing and since then .

and brother you are gravely mistaken about that We're basing our assumptions on the fact that the chest is only available for a few seconds .

If you can read threads good you would understand other reasons .

JSensei
03-10-2016, 05:54 PM
I have read other threads, and I have seen a lot of people make wild claims that can't really be backed up. The biggest evidence is the fact that it shows his last log in as 12 hours ago.

For one, that's not exactly accurate. For two, that shows the last time he went to his home page.

Feel free to believe that he's cheating, but I'd say he's just playing the game better than anyone else. Or perhaps he's a witch. Or any number of things.

If you feel so maligned by him, unfriend him. I rather enjoy the fact that my pink chests are opened quickly. I can count on someone (usually not EA, but someone) opening them instantly. You know what's also super nice? I hit 300 SEGs last event. With ease.

But every time there's a gambit, people get their panties in a bunch. Over what? It's pero, n-gacha tickets, and a bunch of other shit. The pink boxes don't really even have anything worthwhile in them.

Jesus H Christ. People act like EA is taking their children and eating them in front of you. He's playing the game better than anyone. But just to be safe, I'll ask him.

EA, is there any truth to the claims that you eat babies, fly, turn people into newts, or cheat? What say you to these claims? Are you perhaps the Zodiac Killer? You've never denied being the Zodiac Killer.

So speak up.

EvilAngel
03-10-2016, 08:32 PM
What should i say/write? Doesn't matter what i write,different ppl always think and believe what they want.
Anyways i never cared what ppl think and write, i just read those threads because they became entertaining at some point.

JSensei
03-10-2016, 08:54 PM
What should i say/write? Doesn't matter what i write,different ppl always think and believe what they want.
Anyways i never cared what ppl think and write, i just read those threads because they became entertaining at some point.

I've got a low level player that keeps getting all my pinks. Dude's on top of his game, and you know what? I commend it.

That picture you posted though.... I can only say one thing.

Ladies lover
03-10-2016, 09:15 PM
EAss And JShit . hahah good teamwork guys to make big lies but keep trying .

JShit says that EAss plays better than anyone! and says no one one has clues he is cheater .

well... JShit himself has no clues EAss is playing best .

well... EAss said ppl ( like JShit ) think what they want .

man ! you are a good couple keep it up proving me right :)

JSensei
03-10-2016, 09:53 PM
EAss And JShit . hahah good teamwork guys to make big lies but keep trying .

JShit says that EAss plays better than anyone! and says no one one has clues he is cheater .

well... JShit himself has no clues EAss is playing best .

well... EAss said ppl ( like JShit ) think what they want .

man ! you are a good couple keep it up proving me right :)

Oh damn. I think I just got told.

Yup. I just got told all right. I don't know how I will recover from such a burn. A stranger on the internet just called me JShit. In broken English no less.

I have no choice but to cry myself to sleep now. I hope you're happy.

Arekusu
03-10-2016, 10:29 PM

I remember all of these threads but THIS is the comment that I feel I have to call out. Dude...I timed myself to see how quickly I can open a chest...less than 3 seconds. If someone has recorded those mouse commands on macro then it will do it as quickly as the person recording the macro was able to do it, not slower, in fact it will be more efficient since a macro never tires. Every once in a while you reset it in case there was some lag or something. Seriously it's not brain surgery. And I'm pre-empting anyone who says I use macros because I know how to do this, actually I played Life is Feudal motherfucker, macros were necessary, go fuck yourself.

Massume
03-11-2016, 02:04 AM
EA gets so much love and attention here. I am quite jealous of it.

Ladies lover
03-11-2016, 03:24 AM
EA gets so much love and attention here. I am quite jealous of it.

lol . you mean scandal ... I do not think you like that

- - - Updated - - -

It's true. All of it is true. As further evidence of his crimes, he once turned me into a newt.
Well, I got better.

JSHIT reminds me of hitler's wife either she is deluded about him or knows he is EVIL she just fucks him and supports him

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 03:40 AM
Well, that escalated quickly.

Tomaa
03-11-2016, 05:18 AM
I remember all of these threads but THIS is the comment that I feel I have to call out. Dude...I timed myself to see how quickly I can open a chest...less than 3 seconds. If someone has recorded those mouse commands on macro then it will do it as quickly as the person recording the macro was able to do it, not slower, in fact it will be more efficient since a macro never tires. Every once in a while you reset it in case there was some lag or something. Seriously it's not brain surgery. And I'm pre-empting anyone who says I use macros because I know how to do this, actually I played Life is Feudal motherfucker, macros were necessary, go fuck yourself.
That could go bonkers due to very varied response time that is there all the time. Would be funny if it ended up buying random stuff from cash shop though.

JSensei
03-11-2016, 07:24 AM
JSHIT reminds me of hitler's wife either she is deluded about him or knows he is EVIL she just fucks him and supports him

I've fucked my share of women, but I've never been with a German girl. Maybe I should add that to my list.

Arekusu
03-11-2016, 12:31 PM
That could go bonkers due to very varied response time that is there all the time. Would be funny if it ended up buying random stuff from cash shop though.

Yeah, because their PC would be at risk, downloaded some bad shit if that's what their "macro" is doing.

chillinfar
03-11-2016, 01:09 PM

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-18-2015/RiaKwx.gif

REKT

Ladies lover
03-11-2016, 10:52 PM

I do not deny that there are some players who are wrongfully accused for their disturbing behavior to be macros but not you EASS I studied you for weeks in 2 gambits and I know you are not innocent

soranokira
03-11-2016, 10:57 PM

what the...I just noticed that tsunderebot, whoever he/she is, has the same avatar as mine. and he/she isn't me. lol.

EvilAngel
03-11-2016, 11:30 PM
If thats your kind of entertainment, feel free to study more ;)
Want an autograph?

-sora
tsundere is from ulmf community and youmu ingame

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Want an autograph?

-sora

no wonder he's also fast in opening pink cases, he was one of those macro players as well

only sometimes got ahead of him from opening those cases here -_-

JSensei
03-12-2016, 12:00 AM
no wonder he's also fast in opening pink cases, he was one of those macro players as well

only sometimes got ahead of him from opening those cases here -_-

Between the fact that you post unregistered and the use of pronouns, I have no idea who you are talking about. Is 'him' EA? Ladies Lover? Someone else?

Unregistered
03-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Between the fact that you post unregistered and the use of pronouns, I have no idea who you are talking about. Is 'him' EA? Ladies Lover? Someone else?

imma talking about youmu

and if i post as unregistered, thats becoz im too tired to signup

and if u want to know me, then im already ur friend - im the one named coffeepikachu but i plan to change my name to Ayaka whenever i feel

coz thats my real name

JSensei
03-12-2016, 12:13 AM
imma talking about youmu

and if i post as unregistered, thats becoz im too tired to signup

and if u want to know me, then im already ur friend - im the one named coffeepikachu but i plan to change my name to Ayaka whenever i feel

coz thats my real name

Thanks for clearing that up. I was legitimately curious.

It's also interesting to know that you're CoffeePikachu. Interesting. I know I added you what seems like ages ago, but then I lost track of you without a username on here. I assume that you're the only person that posts unregistered with any frequency, so I attribute most unregistered posts to you without knowing who is actually posting. I'll make a mental note.

I noticed you were pretty quick to open most of my pink boxes during the last gambit. I commend the dedication to camping pinks that you undoubtedly had. I hope you did well in the event. Based on your top cards, I'd say you did pretty well indeed.

Unregistered
03-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. I was legitimately curious.

It's also interesting to know that you're CoffeePikachu. Interesting. I know I added you what seems like ages ago, but then I lost track of you without a username on here. I assume that you're the only person that posts unregistered with any frequency, so I attribute most unregistered posts to you without knowing who is actually posting. I'll make a mental note.

I noticed you were pretty quick to open most of my pink boxes during the last gambit. I commend the dedication to camping pinks that you undoubtedly had. I hope you did well in the event. Based on your top cards, I'd say you did pretty well indeed.

yeah, to note that i play more than 10 hrs each day - thats a bonus to me to get to the top 1000 ranking

hmm yeah, i think im the one who add u btw

JSensei
03-12-2016, 12:24 AM
yeah, to note that i play more than 10 hrs each day - thats a bonus to me to get to the top 1000 ranking

hmm yeah, i think im the one who add u btw

I appreciated the pink box opens. I don't really worry that a pink box will have its timer run out, but it was nice to know that they were always opened and opened almost immediately. I don't know how many pink boxes I opened, but I know that I produced a lot. One of the first things I did before the event was buy over 1000 N-Gacha to get 1000+ pink keys. If you have 999+ keys, you only generate boxes, so I could count on every pink boss being a box 100% of the time. I needed gacha tickets anyway.

Anyway, congrats on the event. You were on top of your game.

Ladies lover
03-12-2016, 12:42 AM
Want an autograph?

-sora

yes plz can't wait an autograph ! do not forget to sing : EASS hitler the cheater

Overload
03-12-2016, 05:19 AM
Well I don't write much in the forum, but now I rly want to write sth.
Are you lot all bonkers? Why are you raging over some pink cases? I have EA in my list and I don't get bothered by it. Yeah he gets quite some amount of cases, but I also get my fair share and even if I wouldn't, I wouldn't go nuts for it.
So quit yapping and start to enjoy your games again...
The forum was thought for sharing infos, tactic etc. not for having a witch hunt.

Ladies lover
03-13-2016, 04:59 PM
Well I don't write much in the forum, but now I rly want to write sth.
Are you lot all bonkers? Why are you raging over some pink cases? I have EA in my list and I don't get bothered by it. Yeah he gets quite some amount of cases, but I also get my fair share and even if I wouldn't, I wouldn't go nuts for it.
So quit yapping and start to enjoy your games again...
The forum was thought for sharing infos, tactic etc. not for having a witch hunt.

1st) respect others opinions and not because you don't care does not mean it is not important and actually you are the bonkers
2nd) I answered "why" I have no problem to say it again : A) I care to give good gaming EXP to my friends so I remove cheaters . B)get all event SECs then be a pink macro and you can rank easily in top without to have to pay for recovery items I consider this to be extremely unfair
3rd) you get your satisfying share of pinks because not all your friends are friends of EASS make sure they add him then let's see if you will get your satisfying share of pinks
4th) " The forum was thought for sharing infos, tactic etc ..." well... that is what I do now and it is a good tactic to avoid cheatrs

JSensei
03-13-2016, 06:22 PM
1st) respect others opinions and not because you don't care does not mean it is not important and actually you are the bonkers
2nd) I answered "why" I have no problem to say it again : A) I care to give good gaming EXP to my friends so I remove cheaters . B)get all event SECs then be a pink macro and you can rank easily in top without to have to pay for recovery items I consider this to be extremely unfair
3rd) you get your satisfying share of pinks because not all your friends are friends of EASS make sure they add him then let's see if you will get your satisfying share of pinks
4th) " The forum was thought for sharing infos, tactic etc ..." well... that is what I do now and it is a good tactic to avoid cheatrs

You seem to think that you are owed a share of pinks. No one is owed anything. I found it pretty easy to get a few pinks when I wanted them.

Furthermore, you seem to think that it is totally acceptable to insult anyone you wish in making your claim. If you believe he cheated, by all means, remove him. Remove anyone from your friend's list that you feel you should. The bigger issue is the way you make your claim and behave in a public forum. The insults and the comparisons to Hitler do little to help make your case.

Ladies lover
03-14-2016, 03:29 AM
You seem to think that you are owed a share of pinks. No one is owed anything. I found it pretty easy to get a few pinks when I wanted them.

Furthermore, you seem to think that it is totally acceptable to insult anyone you wish in making your claim. If you believe he cheated, by all means, remove him. Remove anyone from your friend's list that you feel you should. The bigger issue is the way you make your claim and behave in a public forum. The insults and the comparisons to Hitler do little to help make your case.

and it seems you are owed to give your pinks to cheaters . and do not forget we are talking about cheating not how easy or hard to get pinks . and it seems you can not find something worthy to write since I can see what you replied to is actually a reply to you

Vic47
03-14-2016, 06:00 AM
I appreciated the pink box opens. I don't really worry that a pink box will have its timer run out, but it was nice to know that they were always opened and opened almost immediately.

Man, are you f-kin SERIOUS? Did you EVER had a pink box lost because it's timer went down to zero? Don't say dumb things, please. You can't be THAT stupid to not know that even lvl 10 f2p player can buy enough pink keys with his/her Pero to open you pink cases, and will eventually get pink keys even if he/she doesn't buy them at all, and you just can't have no friends, unless you manually remove every and all of them (because you get them automatically when you send Gifts while rolling any Exploration Gacha. Not to say thgose pink cases have insane amount of time until they expire. Which means, you just can't lose a pink case no matter what. So what's the point in saying "oh, i can worry not about my pink cases will expire"

- - - Updated - - -

B)get all event SECs then be a pink macro and you can rank easily in top without to have to pay for recovery items I consider this to be extremely unfair

You know SEC's don't affect those Kairo /tokens from cases, don't you? They even don't affect those Kairo you get when you get kairo for choosing the right answer during Choice of Fate (and advance to the next Gambit level)

Also. I've got bored with searching and quoting, but i want to say something else.

Removing only EA won't give you anything, except losing a game's top SEG spawner and slayer. First of all removing him only makes him to not open the cases you spawn - not only pink, but silver and gold also - which is rather a disadvantage for you, than a benefit, and will only allow you to share your pink boxes with other players. Many of whom are using macros/pink camping themselves. Which makes removing EA (and warding him off of your pinks) pointless. So, if you want to share your pink boxes with lowbies (who really need stuff from them - even those puny N Gacha tickets, N Wild Cards and pero) you should also remove almost all (if not all) strong players from your friend list and fill it with lowbies. And if you want to get more pink cases from your friends, to open them yourself, you also need no remove all strong and average players from your friend list, since most strong players are either macroing/camping pinks themselves, OR have such strong players (maybe even EA) on their friend lists, so their strong friends will open all their pinks anyway, and you'll get nothing anyway.
And still, if you are already an average player, first: that stuff from pink boxes should be now of really low value for you (except, maybe, for R gacha tickets and Radars, but R Gacha tickets were reomved from Pink boxes during Phase 1 of last Gambit anyway) and second: even low level players often have at least one or two strong friends to kill their EGs/SEGs during Elite Guard events, so you can hardly find a player to befriend, who doesn't have a friend or two who will snitch all their pink boxes from you.
Also, being sure that your silver/gold cases would be opened and won't expire is more important, and strong players are more likely to have enough keys to open them for you / find such cases so you could open them for them etc. - whioch will give you significally more items, and those would more likely be significally more important items, too.
Also, if you remove all strong players, when Elite Guard event comes, you'll have to deal with those SEGS all alone - since low level players you picked to replace those strong macros/campers do little damage to even EGs - not speaking about SEGs and understand how to play very bad, so they'll be useless when Elite Guard Event comes. (but you, probably, already can solo your own EGs alone - though, i doubt you can solo your SEGs). So you have to be a EA level paying player to solo all Elite Guard Event on your own, if you decide to remove all strong players and average/weak players who have strong friends.
On the other hand, by sacrificing your pink cases to EA or other macro suers/pink campers, and by having strong players who have them as friends, you are kinda "paying a credit or fee" to them for helping you with your EGs/SEGs whenever you need their help with those, can be sure the even SEGs will always go down no matter what (which is much more important that making sure that even Golden case will be opened in time during Gambit - not speaking about silver and pink cases) not only because it will give you much better rewards (and most importantly - more of them at once!) than even Gold Cases in Gambit, but it will also count towards your SEG Elimination counter, which will ultimately give you precious SR Guaranteed/Revival Gacha ticket tah tyou'll hardly ever get otherwise! Not to mention that each SEG/EG you spend at least 1 Focus on and they kill will give you rewards equal to at least Silver case opening! And if you care about those low levl players that are "being robbed of your pink cases during Gambit by "evil cheaters", keep in mind the fact that those strong players, and even "macro fuhrers" also help those lowbies to deal with their EGs/SEGs too (even i remember my first Elite Guard Event where all the HBC top players, (including EA, btw) were on my friend list and helped me to fight those SEGs and EGs for me, showering me in free EP, Item Rewards and SEG Eliminations. Now, count all that and try to overthink your position about macros, maybe, just like i did recently...
I must also add that top players, (again, including EA) contribte alot to HBC community, sometimes providing vauleable info and statistics that we can't get otherwise, because we don't spen so much money on PPS and can't, for example, count how many times out of X tries something happens, and they also maintain and update our Wiki, including EA who seems to be adding much (if not - most) levelled-up images of different rare cards, like those from the Medal Trade and RevGacha - which is (at least for me) is very important. So yeah. Since i can't thank them otherwise and can't contribute to that myself since i have no free cash to spend on games, i'm fine with sharing my pink and other cases with them during Gambit, and provide them low level SEGs for slaying and getting easy EP during Elite Guard, since it's the least i can do to thank them for their job.
Yes, i kinda feel bad that i don't get enough Kairo for those 50k rewards quite often, since i don't benefit from kairo rewards from pink cases, and that i get less Radars to get Kairo on Kairo Chance Time, and get not quite enough R Gacha Tickets to get all Kurito's cards and all Limited R Gacha cards during those "mini-events", since i, again, don't get those R gacha Tickets i could get from my friends' Pink Cases, but you always have to pay something to get something... And in this case you pay those extra Pink Case Rewards for all the stuff and help you get from those strong players during Elite Guard and all other time (including verbal help, useful tips/hints/info and other stuff from them on Discord or HBC Shoutbox/forum).
I'm pretty sure people would whine / get angry / sad during Elite Guard quite equally, if all strong players would boycott them and leave their SEGs to themselves/not help anyone except their small team (say, ULMF team) - lowbies would get much less more valueable items, miss 1000 ranking unique reward cards, miss 100 SEG Elimination unique reward cards, miss SR/Revival Gacha tickets for 300 SEG Eliminations, waste Focus and lose EP on EGs/SEGs taht flee when their timer runs out, and totally SUCK not only at Gambit, but at Elite Guard instead (probably it could even be hard to nulock Reward Movies there - which, at least for me - almost the best stuff in the game - and you still can't view it on Youtube or Wiki or anywhere else yet - unlike those 50k Reward cards from Gambit, btw.
So yeah. Isn't it enough already? Why can't we all just stop and live (play) in harmony with each other?
When i first went here and had chats with people here i thought "what a nice forum, what friendly people are here" but the longer i stay, the uglier things are getting... And i really miss the "good old days" when i just came here last autumn...
Julia started this "macro shitstorm" while he was drunk. Then later he apologized to EA and said he was wrong. I don't know if he was just drunk or annoyed by someone else, or if there were other reasons for him to start this, and realized he was wrong later, or maybe he analyzed things as i did and understood he was wrong (not to say he was a big spender himself, as far as i know).
Then i saw "the top of the iceberg" and followed his way (though i've wrote back then at the very beginning of my thread that it's not something personal, but only a matter of ingame profit for me and my low-level friends - why i remove EA and all who has him on their friend lists from my friend list). Now i see that i was wrong just as Julia - even though i haven't made the same mistakes and turned it into personal hatem but it turned out that this strategy was ultimately profitless in the long terms in the end.
I'm not asking for forgiveness for my arrogance or for taking me back on EA's "noob train" (though, i guess i would be glad to hop on in again ^^' ) but i want to say that now i too realize i was wrong in bringing the old shit up once again after Julia, and i wonder, if we made a mistake and brought that up, sould (will?) someone stop that now, once and for all. I say, if you peaple want to blame someone, blame Nutaku/DMM for making the game as it is - allowing some players to play "unfair" comparing to you, not allowing you to get what you want, while some people can get that, etc.
I suggest we all just stop that shitstorm and switch to other, more important and really valueable topics. Now Collab event at least, or whatever.

chillinfar
03-14-2016, 06:47 AM
Wow, i stopped this shit time ago and they still throwing knives about a closed event.

Ladies lover
03-14-2016, 06:48 AM
Man, are you f-kin SERIOUS? Did you EVER had a pink box lost because it's timer went down to zero? Don't say dumb things, please. You can't be THAT stupid to not know that even lvl 10 f2p player can buy enough pink keys with his/her Pero to open you pink cases, and will eventually get pink keys even if he/she doesn't buy them at all, and you just can't have no friends, unless you manually remove every and all of them (because you get them automatically when you send Gifts while rolling any Exploration Gacha. Not to say thgose pink cases have insane amount of time until they expire. Which means, you just can't lose a pink case no matter what. So what's the point in saying "oh, i can worry not about my pink cases will expire"

- - - Updated - - -

You know SEC's don't affect those Kairo /tokens from cases, don't you? They even don't affect those Kairo you get when you get kairo for choosing the right answer during Choice of Fate (and advance to the next Gambit level)

I know that and don't mean it too in other words I am not talking about poor 10,50 & 100 kairos form pinks I am talking about recovery items because macros do not need to worry about stamina since they will get tons of shakes halves from pinks not mention radars too .

anyway thanks for the post Vic47 I liked it because it showed some dumbness of those who worry about their pink not be opened

JSensei
03-14-2016, 07:56 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy as it seems, I actually DID have a pink case expire on me during my first event, which happened to be Gambit 2. It's hard to imagine this happening, but none of the people on my friend's list had any clue what was going on. For a game that is easy to play, PPS doesn't really have very good instructions. I've even seen people post here that they didn't know that you got rewards when people open your boxes and missed out on those rewards.

But anyway, as I said in my reply, I was NOT worried about my pinks expiring. I knew that they'd be opened, and they were generally opened within ten minutes. I realize it doesn't matter whether they are opened in ten minutes or an hour, but it was more convenient for me to know that when I ran out of stamina and went to check, I could collect the rewards generated.

and it seems you are owed to give your pinks to cheaters . and do not forget we are talking about cheating not how easy or hard to get pinks . and it seems you can not find something worthy to write since I can see what you replied to is actually a reply to you

I generally assume that English is not your first language, so I give you a pass on a complete lack of grammar. That said, this time I have no idea what you mean. Are you trying to imply that I cheated as well? Not that I really care what you think, but I admit that I'm curious.

I'm sure when you reply, you'll be sure to compare me to Hitler again. After all, you are a bull in a china shop.

Vic47
03-14-2016, 08:11 AM
I know that and don't mean it too in other words I am not talking about poor 10,50 & 100 kairos form pinks I am talking about recovery items because macros do not need to worry about stamina since they will get tons of shakes halves from pinks not mention radars too .

Okay, i probably misunderstood since i hardly get any burgers/shakes from cases (even though i somehow got 12 half-burgers during this gambit, that all were unused and almost expired after it - i remembered abou them and tossed them to Kurito today, 1 hour before the Elite Guard Event launch Maint began. So i hardly needen those during Gambit anyway (especially since i skipped most of the 1 focus fights for pink cases and tried to use as much Focus go teg silver and gold keys and cases to get better rewards like Glasses, that i really needed and lacked this time. But yeah, nukaku screwed up cashers with their rewards in those boxes this time, so they decided to save their gold/silver keys they've bought with real money and they screwed people like me wit htheir casesthis time, blargh ==" )

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy as it seems, I actually DID have a pink case expire on me during my first event, which happened to be Gambit 2. It's hard to imagine this happening, but none of the people on my friend's list had any clue what was going on. For a game that is easy to play, PPS doesn't really have very good instructions. I've even seen people post here that they didn't know that you got rewards when people open your boxes and missed out on those rewards.

But anyway, as I said in my reply, I was NOT worried about my pinks expiring. I knew that they'd be opened, and they were generally opened within ten minutes. I realize it doesn't matter whether they are opened in ten minutes or an hour, but it was more convenient for me to know that when I ran out of stamina and went to check, I could collect the rewards generated.

Exactly. That was when things were much different, and there were alot less players who knew what they were doing, and there were no macros/campers also, anyway back then. But we're talking here about what's going on in the game nowdays.

And yes, i agree withwhat you are saying about PPS in genereal - it is really "not much of a gameplay" game (so to say), but still lacks alot of explanations (even with those boring and reperitive event instructions from Airu at the first log in to the Event screen at the beginning of every Event, which, i'm pretty sure, most people skip) so peopel still continue to ask even the simpliest (but unobvious) things like "what to do with candy/Ex Wild cards, Vibrators etc."

Ladies lover
03-14-2016, 10:43 AM
I generally assume that English is not your first language, so I give you a pass on a complete lack of grammar. That said, this time I have no idea what you mean. Are you trying to imply that I cheated as well? Not that I really care what you think, but I admit that I'm curious.

I'm sure when you reply, you'll be sure to compare me to Hitler again. After all, you are a bull in a china shop.

you are right I think I must follow grammars very carefully to make things easy to understand to a dumb like you . After all, you are a cow head in a game forum

ChibiKika
03-14-2016, 10:48 AM
Let me make this clear: We are NOT continuing this discussion. For the sake of the sanity of our lessers and the prevention of animosity between those who would normally get along without thinking too hard about this, you WILL stop having your mentions on this thread, especially because it is over an event that has ended a few days ago AND much of the community has come to accept it is the event itself, not any individual player or minority of players, who should take the most blame here.

There is a Chinese proverb I consider suitable for this case and it inevitable revival down the road: "The wise learn from history. The average learn from experience. The foolish never learn."

I don't need the wise, though I appreciate their presence as it helps not to complicate things. But if you're going to show that you deserve any modicum of respect that we pay you, start learning why this thread in itself is a mistake, and take the steps to not further everyone's aggression or have something like this pop up down the road when this will inevitably revive itself once again by next Pero Gambit.

To anyone wanting to start another unwarranted scapegoat campaign or rile up the community without a logically sound cause, I highly advise you think long and hard about how far in the socially-accepted right you actually are, because if you're just doing this to blow off steam without any well-placed regard for the community itself, I will elect to have you removed from this forum permanently. My priority is to preserve the community's functionality, not cater to your misdirected selfish desires.

Either have a good day or go fuck yourself, I don't care which but I sure as hell don't want to see you back here trying to kick a hornets nest again.

Ladies lover
03-14-2016, 10:56 AM
Okay, i probably misunderstood since i hardly get any burgers/shakes from cases (even though i somehow got 12 half-burgers during this gambit, that all were unused and almost expired after it - i remembered abou them and tossed them to Kurito today, 1 hour before the Elite Guard Event launch Maint began. So i hardly needen those during Gambit anyway (especially since i skipped most of the 1 focus fights for pink cases and tried to use as much Focus go teg silver and gold keys and cases to get better rewards like Glasses, that i really needed and lacked this time. But yeah, nukaku screwed up cashers with their rewards in those boxes this time, so they decided to save their gold/silver keys they've bought with real money and they screwed people like me wit htheir casesthis time, blargh ==" )

- - - Updated - - -

."

since I occasionally camp for pink I got a lot of half shakes that I can't remember their count . In about 2~3 hours of camping I got about 20 of them and a lot of radars and I missed only pink cases that were opened in less than 5 secs and I missed a lot . so you can imagine the huge numbers macros get . at the end it is your opinion to take the matter easy or seriously it differs according to play style and amount of time spent in the game

JSensei
03-14-2016, 11:10 AM
since I occasionally camp for pink I got a lot of half shakes that I can't remember their count . In about 2~3 hours of camping I got about 20 of them and a lot of radars and I missed only pink cases that were opened in less than 5 secs and I missed a lot . so you can imagine the huge numbers macros get . at the end it is your opinion to take the matter easy or seriously it differs according to play style and amount of time spent in the game

And there's the issue. He didn't get enough shakes and radars. This whole fight is over the fact that he only got 20 shakes. Clearly, he was owed more.

Ladies lover
03-14-2016, 05:52 PM
And there's the issue. He didn't get enough shakes and radars. This whole fight is over the fact that he only got 20 shakes. Clearly, he was owed more.

man! you leveled up . now you are not dumb only . now you can play dumb too .

anyway and just in case I meant that was the normal person limit( 2~3hours and misses cases ) to compare it with macros ( 1- dose not get tired 2-a lot of hours 3- no misses ) so you can imagine the amount of items he gets through cheating .

not that I did't get enough items you dumb . by the way Jshit you can talk to the hand from now on because I can't cure your dumbness

JSensei
03-14-2016, 06:26 PM
man! you leveled up . now you are not dumb only . now you can play dumb too .

anyway and just in case I meant that was the normal person limit( 2~3hours and misses cases ) to compare it with macros ( 1- dose not get tired 2-a lot of hours 3- no misses ) so you can imagine the amount of items he gets through cheating .

not that I did't get enough items you dumb . by the way Jshit you can talk to the hand from now on because I can't cure your dumbness

You are clearly oblivious to the fact that pretty much everyone in this thread has called you out on your behavior, right? You threw a temper tantrum, and if anyone disagrees with you, you insult them by using your tried and true method of turning their name into something vaguely vulgar.

I'm not surprised you didn't get why I called you a bull in a china shop. You didn't bother to look it up, and you have shown that you don't know the meaning of the idiom.

A bull in a china shop is someone clumsy, aggressive, and lacking in self control.

I don't really care if you think EA cheated. I don't even care if you think I'm just sucking up to him for whatever reason you think. The main point, and the point that others have pointed out is you embarrass yourself by lashing out at people with not-so-clever insults and comparisons to Hitler.

I don't know if you had a moral high ground before, but if you did, you lost it six pages ago. Continuing to throw a temper tantrum does not help your cause, and you will not find a single person on this forum that supports the way you have carried on the fight. Like I said, you may have had people agreeing with your argument about the pink boxes or macros, but your continued poor behavior has completely cost you any moral superiority you had. You've lost this one. Just give it up.

chillinfar
03-14-2016, 07:05 PM
The funny fact is he was a cheater too.

JSensei
03-14-2016, 08:05 PM
The funny fact is he was a cheater too.

Shush. It's totally okay if HE cheats. It's only a problem if OTHER people cheat more effectively, especially Evil Angel. That's how these things work. I figured you knew that.

Kotono
03-14-2016, 09:13 PM
Ok guys, that's enough of this stuff. Seriously.
Use nutaku's official channels if you want their attention. We don't need this here because all it does is cause issues within our own community.

New topics on this subject will continue to get locked again.