PDA

View Full Version : added SR card confusion !!??

new player
03-11-2016, 06:24 AM
Are the added 3 new SR cards to the R & SR gacha for limited time or not ?

Neko
03-11-2016, 06:26 AM
it says till 14, but no limited text on the card lol.. we'll see :P

chillinfar
03-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Only 3 days to get them. Elite guard is on next 3 days, all those "limited" are moe except one which i'm interested, but rates are shitty as always.

Vic47
03-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Any luck on them, anyone? Wasted around 20 R gacha and 10 Reveals - never saw a single new card yet...
Oh, and should they get removed after daily mission reset / daily login bonus giveaway, or on Elite Guard launch maint? Because, if on maint, i'll at least be able to do Ex WC daily mission one more time, while trying to catch them on monday, but if they'll get remover on midnight or daily restart i'll lose both opportunities on Ex WC and limited girls if i won't get them today...
And i'm in a big doubt if i should waste my last 40 R gacha and 6 Reveals on these, since i still haven't saw them in the decks (which either means i'm really bad lucky this time again, or they have very little chance to show up or this crap is just bugged and they don't show up for anyone at all...)

JSensei
03-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Any luck on them, anyone? Wasted around 20 R gacha and 10 Reveals - never saw a single new card yet...
Oh, and should they get removed after daily mission reset / daily login bonus giveaway, or on Elite Guard launch maint? Because, if on maint, i'll at least be able to do Ex WC daily mission one more time, while trying to catch them on monday, but if they'll get remover on midnight or daily restart i'll lose both opportunities on Ex WC and limited girls if i won't get them today...
And i'm in a big doubt if i should waste my last 40 R gacha and 6 Reveals on these, since i still haven't saw them in the decks (which either means i'm really bad lucky this time again, or they have very little chance to show up or this crap is just bugged and they don't show up for anyone at all...)

I got one yesterday. I spent around 20 R-Gachas and got nothing today. Hell, one time it took me 10 R-Gachas to get a 5-step up.

I will try again tomorrow. I've been saving them for the SR missions. May as well get an SR Wild and an Ex Wild out of hunting, right?

nip101
03-12-2016, 08:40 PM
took me ~60 rgatcha and ~20 reveals for all 3.

Unregistered
03-12-2016, 09:12 PM
took me ~60 rgatcha and ~20 reveals for all 3.

lol i rather throw the r gacha to kurito

perocolo isnt probably going to happen and with the shard event as usual no r gacha much in there

so... no choice but to keep those tickets instead

but if i can get Mao Oizumi, i can rip myself lol then

Vic47
03-13-2016, 05:29 PM
Well, i'm totally out of Reveals and R Gacha so, what to say...
60 Rgacha and 16 Reveals only gave me 1 limited card, and i NEVER saw any other Limited girls EVEN ONCE.
Good god...
Well, at least the one i got is the one i wanted the most (and, probably, the only one i actually wanted to get before i stop wasting R-gacha this time), Koharu Yuishiro. Others were quite "meh" to me except for the other Moe had a pretty decent Max SED for a Moe (and one of the best Max SED among all Moe cards, actually)
With rates like this i might actually stop trying for Limited R's just like Kurito SRs and start using R Gacha tickets only to get SR cards i really like from Kurito...

blacksaber
03-13-2016, 05:48 PM
Seems I was pretty lucky. Used 27 of my my 49 Gatcha to get all 3 (Finally got Aone Kanno in the process). Had to use 14 of 26 card reveals. So not too bad.

JSensei
03-13-2016, 06:43 PM
I used all 62 R-Gacha and around 15 CRs. In the end, I get both Moe cards and no new SRs. I'm still missing one from the regular roster. I got one of the new cards 3 times.

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 03:40 AM
perhaps this is the only time i'm sacrificing my r gacha, just to obtain the 3 limited sr and i happen to

but im now out of card reveals

I TELL YOU DONT TRY TO GET THOSE 3 SR IF U DONT HAVE CARD REVEALS OR A LOT OF RARE GACHAS

i use 20 plus card reveals just to get the 2 limited moe sr, the babe one i use the picking game and i happen to ditch it as well

i wont do this again pretty obviously, it was actually a waste of my items tbh

Vic47
03-14-2016, 07:25 AM
perhaps this is the only time i'm sacrificing my r gacha, just to obtain the 3 limited sr and i happen to

but im now out of card reveals

I TELL YOU DONT TRY TO GET THOSE 3 SR IF U DONT HAVE CARD REVEALS OR A LOT OF RARE GACHAS

i use 20 plus card reveals just to get the 2 limited moe sr, the babe one i use the picking game and i happen to ditch it as well

i wont do this again pretty obviously, it was actually a waste of my items tbh

You know, i kinda thought the same in the process...

After my 16 Reveals were gone, i felt it was pretty much pointless to roll the remaining 40 R Gacha without them... and was right. I didn't even got any new regular SRs and not sure i got SRs at all...
It seems luck is very different on different people here, and it is quite bad on me personally (
I mean, even if i had 40 more Card Reveals, there were no limutd cards in teh decks anyway for me, so those Reveals would also gone to waste... WHich means there was no real point even in BUYING THEM WITH REAL MONEY... (if only donating real money to Nutaku don't "magically" increase your luck in the game, of course) which gives me a question: should i really care so much for this shitty game and for not getting some cards in it? if i can't get them even if i'd spend real money, what is the point? People buy things they need, want or enjoy, and buying stuff that you don't need (getting cards you already have when using R Gacha and Reveals, bought with real money, for example) do not want (stuff that you can get even in N Gacha) and do not enjoy (buying stuff and getting nothing valueable sure is not enjoyable) really sucks, so why one liek me would even want to buy that? So nah, i don't buy stuff in online games because i can't afford that, but even if i could, games with such bad ratings would be the last thing i'd spend my money on, totally...

Opalia24
03-14-2016, 11:04 AM
I used 200-300x R-Gacha + 70x CR to get all 3. I got one of the new SR-girls 7 times before I got the last of the 3 girls.

Holic
03-14-2016, 11:23 AM
I used 177 R Gacha Tickets and 47 CRs and I got just one limited SR (Airi Togawa), twice...

chillinfar
03-14-2016, 11:37 AM
Nutaku is proud of you. Our wallets aren't

Vic47
03-15-2016, 06:01 PM
I used 200-300x R-Gacha + 70x CR to get all 3. I got one of the new SR-girls 7 times before I got the last of the 3 girls.

Dafuq, that's insane... D:

- - - Updated - - -

I used 177 R Gacha Tickets and 47 CRs and I got just one limited SR (Airi Togawa), twice...

You know, guys, with rates like these i might stop saving R Gacha and chasing Limiteds and start feeding Kurito instead...
At least the clitty bitch doesn't ask for Card Reveals on each try... And maybe it's better to use them (CRs) to pick SRs on N Gacha to farm Ex Wilds on Daily Missions...