PDA

View Full Version : DMM current event discussion

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

namhoang909
04-23-2016, 05:54 PM
since revial DCs is for revival unit, is there any chance dragon princess is one of that,
can rowanna be poisonous?

soranokira
04-23-2016, 08:00 PM
since revial DCs is for revival unit, is there any chance dragon princess is one of that,
can rowanna be poisonous?

yes, anya is traded using revival crystals. (you have to go the long way of buying sealed dorania and time fairy to unlock her)

no, rowanna is immune to poison on poison maps after AW

namhoang909
04-24-2016, 07:56 AM
yes, anya is traded using revival crystals. (you have to go the long way of buying sealed dorania and time fairy to unlock her)

no, rowanna is immune to poison on poison maps after AW

thanks that's good to know, but i mean to say the paralyzed poison from ninja or zombie like in previous event that makes unit can not attack or activate skill, i got bunch of bonbonri spirit or something from previous event and felt really bad selling them so, if they can somehow have better use, i would like to try
i thought it would be 4 unit to unsealed Dorania like class change, now i wonder what is ability of the black loli spirit in white i got in event that have kerry and Julian

soranokira
04-24-2016, 08:38 AM
thanks that's good to know, but i mean to say the paralyzed poison from ninja or zombie like in previous event that makes unit can not attack or activate skill, i got bunch of bonbonri spirit or something from previous event and felt really bad selling them so, if they can somehow have better use, i would like to try
i thought it would be 4 unit to unsealed Dorania like class change, now i wonder what is ability of the black loli spirit in white i got in event that have kerry and Julian

that is paralysis. and it's already stated that she is immune to paralysis on the previous few pages (http://harem-battle.club/dmm-version/1088-dmm-current-event-discussion-23.html) >_>

...orz you think I know wtf black loli spirit in white you're referring to? my guess is that it's happy fairy, which on combine, gives you 150k exp which is enough to get a unit from AW1 to AW99

YoxalLoyal
04-24-2016, 01:07 PM
How is the Helena farming for everyone so far? Mine is currently at mincost with 7/10 skill. Today was really lucky for drop rates as I got 5 Helenas from 6 runs.

Tenhou
04-24-2016, 05:42 PM
Rather badly for once. She dislikes CRs it seems. I get 2 per day due to running the 90/12 map though.

FaPaThY
04-24-2016, 09:48 PM
It's going okay. Terrible luck with SUs though. She's at AW49, mincost, but still 7/10, even though most of that leveling was from 2 copies + 2 plat fairies, aka. a shit ton of copies. Which is fine I guess, since I planned to farm extra copies for exp fodder anyway.

Switched from 55/7 to 90/12 when I hit mincost, since I was tired of seeing consecutive no-drop runs and also to stock up on plat armors at the same time. I'm dry on plat fairies so I'll have to save these copies for later. I should have around 11-12 copies by the end of the event with natural regen, which should get me to ~18k exp away from AW90.

YoxalLoyal
04-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Next event will be a black valkyrie item collection event. Time to mass spend my SCs to get her and the super legendary stamp card for next month.

namhoang909
04-26-2016, 01:57 AM
how much sc must i spend to get that stamp card?
is this a new trend, recently both dmm and nutaku event last only 1 week, make me worried sick

CharlesRJC
04-26-2016, 02:55 AM
how much sc must i spend to get that stamp card?
is this a new trend, recently both dmm and nutaku event last only 1 week, make me worried sick

question A: 50/100/150/250
question B: no, it's not new trend. Unit drop events always last one week while star rushes and item colections 2 weeks. Gold rushes and special event vary.

soranokira
04-26-2016, 03:40 AM
question A: 50/100/150/200/250 (lasst one DMM only)
question B: no, it's not new trend. Unit drop events always last one week while star rushes and item colections 2 weeks. Gold rushes and special event vary.

I dont think there's a 200 category.

namhoang909
04-26-2016, 04:15 AM
question A: 50/100/150/250

when i said that stamp card, it meant the one LoxalLoyal mentioned "super legendary stamp card" 50 SCs are not so much for it anyway
i thought the previous vampire hunter and pirate (girl with shotgun) lasted longer than this event

soranokira
04-26-2016, 05:14 AM
when i said that stamp card, it meant the one LoxalLoyal mentioned "super legendary stamp card" 50 SCs are not so much for it anyway
i thought the previous vampire hunter and pirate (girl with shotgun) lasted longer than this event

you need to spend 250 SCs in a month to get SL stamp card.
no they didnt. farm events are always 1 week, while star rush and item collection events are always 2 weeks.

namhoang909
04-27-2016, 12:04 AM
you need to spend 250 SCs in a month to get SL stamp card.
no they didnt. farm events are always 1 week, while star rush and item collection events are always 2 weeks.

thanks perhaps it is just my bias or drop rate and CR is not very good in this event, mine is UP 13 8/10 (first time got a high level of skill) CR is quite painful

YoxalLoyal
04-27-2016, 08:42 AM
Black valkyrie item collection AND Sandra the plat swordmaster revival events. Oh boy, I know where my remaining 46 SCs are going to.

soranokira
04-27-2016, 09:26 AM
final results: Helena CR4 6/10 on 2 accounts, and mincost 7/10 on friend account.
only 1 SC spent on friend account. now the rest for black valk~ and probably gonna stick with just 1 sandra myself.

YoxalLoyal
04-27-2016, 01:00 PM
My Helena ended up with mincost and 8/10 skill. Good enough for me I guess.

I really should've farmed for more revival crystals during Rowanna's revival since it had the 1.5x drop rate. Hopefully it doesn't take me more than 5 SCs to get to 150. If I'm desperate, I might go for 250 RCs for that -1 UP, but that's only after I'm done with the black valkyrie.

Tenhou
04-27-2016, 01:57 PM
4CR and 7/10 skill. Can't afford to throw any SC on this now that these other thingies are coming up.

Ramazan
04-27-2016, 03:25 PM
Well looked into dmm version a bit, can say its more p2w than our version but more lively :P Got two questions: i didnt see a black valkyrie anywhere you mentioned what is it? And where do these yellow crystals drop? which seems useful for getting past event units but do we get them max-costed?

YoxalLoyal
04-27-2016, 04:19 PM
We usually get the early news here by Petite Soeur: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War . Go to the last page of the thread to see the latest news.

The revival (yellow) cystals drop in the revival event missions. Easy missions drop multiple copies of 1x revival crystals and the more difficult ones drop multiple copies of 3x or 5x revival crystals, similar to magic/demon crystals.

You don't get the units maxcosted. The first copy starts at 150 RCs and then the second copy onwards are sold for 100 RCs at the trading post. The Bonboris (skill up fairies for the revival units) dropped in the revival missions give their specific units a skill up. Of course, every Bonbori's skill differs depending on which unit's revival they drop in.

Ramazan
04-27-2016, 04:37 PM
I mean maxcosted as, for example if they did ritas revival then would we get her with 14 uc? (min-costed rita costs 9 you know) Then spend another to min-cost her more? Hmm i see why people keeps telling that revivals are harder than their original events. Another thing is, you implied revival event missions. They are not like thursday dailies right? Every unit has their own revival events?

And thanks for the site, looked into a bit, contains many useful stuff which i cant understand from translate :P

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... so there were 2 premium summoning buttons and one is called revival summoning.

Tenhou
04-27-2016, 04:50 PM
The revival summon are old units that got taken out of the main gacha because they became too many.

YoxalLoyal
04-27-2016, 04:53 PM
Yeah, you would get Rita at 14 UP if you got her from the revival mission. Usually, when it is not 1.5x drop rate, players get the unit from their first revival and focus on the main event. IF they finish the main event, they would try to farm for RCs to get a second copy or wait until the second time the revival pops up to get another copy when they have gathered enough RCs. All it comes down to is you deciding where to spend your SCs. If it was 1.5x drop rate, then farming RCs would be a whole lot easier, especially if it were during a DMM break like last week.

Yes, every event unit has their own revival. I've only been to Marie/Beatrika and Rowanna's revival. Skipped out on the former and only bought one copy of Rowanna since it was 1.5x drop rate week and I had an overabundance of Bonboris waiting to be fused to her. If you're wondering how frequent revival events are, from the five main events I've participated in, only two revivals popped up thus far.

Yeah, units that were introduced before summer 2015 (I think) were placed in the revival summon, which is supposed to end after the current event. I think it runs for about 1-2 months. That means Nanaly, Sybilla, and all those good black units that are in Nutaku now are in this type of premium summon. Unless you're a fast learner and can use the newer classes efficiently, newcomers are usually recommended the revival summon over the current summon because they are more familiar with the units there and there are fewer unique classes.

namhoang909
04-27-2016, 06:56 PM
12 sc were spent for this damn event, 20 copies and at last helena 3 cr - 8/10

YoxalLoyal
04-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Spending my SCs like crazy for these two events. Went from 56 to 38 today. So close to that legendary stamp card. Sandra is at 2CR/8SU. Just a couple more Bonboris and she'll be at 10/10 skill.

Got 27 souls atm for Lesia as I am more focused on the revival atm.

soranokira
04-28-2016, 06:00 PM
Spending my SCs like crazy for these two events. Went from 56 to 38 today. So close to that legendary stamp card. Sandra is at 2CR/8SU. Just a couple more Bonboris and she'll be at 10/10 skill.

Got 27 souls atm for Lesia as I am more focused on the revival atm.

'a couple more'. wut. you do realize it's only 10% chance for 10/10 using bonbori right?

Tenhou
04-28-2016, 06:14 PM
Need to spend another 14 SC before the next month hits. Guess the main bulk will be tomorrow. Not going to bother with a second copy of Sandra though, am tight on SC as it is and the mincosted black valk is waiting for me.

So far rather easy maps though. Had a 1* on the 80/9 first but after that i can 3* consistently.

namhoang909
04-29-2016, 12:30 AM
edit: fed strategist 20 copies, 13 UP and 9/10 i feel soooooo disappointed, she prefers SU than CR
also can anyone give me link to map of revival event, purely for sc

CharlesRJC
04-29-2016, 01:37 AM
edit: fed strategist 20 copies, 13 UP and 9/10 i feel soooooo disappointed, she prefers SU than CR
also can anyone give me link to map of revival event, purely for sc

Think you mean this:
http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%B6%F5%A4%F2%C3%C7%A4%C4%C9%AC%BB%A6%B7%F5

soranokira
04-29-2016, 04:43 AM
gotten sandra on all 3 accounts, lowest at 5/10 and highest at 6/10 from bonboris. I guess that's as far as I get. gonna focus on black valk from now.
also, damn it but struggling on 80/9 map x.x tried like twice, but the lack of a strong blocker/dps at bottom left was troubling. these pumpkins have some serious def.

namhoang909
04-29-2016, 05:02 AM
gotten sandra on all 3 accounts, lowest at 5/10 and highest at 6/10 from bonboris. I guess that's as far as I get. gonna focus on black valk from now.
also, damn it but struggling on 80/9 map x.x tried like twice, but the lack of a strong blocker/dps at bottom left was troubling. these pumpkins have some serious def.

i am confused about bonboris, it seems i can only choose one bonboris to SU each time and no other unit

Tenhou
04-29-2016, 05:38 AM
i am confused about bonboris, it seems i can only choose one bonboris to SU each time and no other unit

Correct. Each bonbori contains the skill of the girl of the event, meaning you need to get new ones each time.

YoxalLoyal
04-29-2016, 07:44 AM
'a couple more'. wut. you do realize it's only 10% chance for 10/10 using bonbori right?

10% chance...used 1 Bonbori to get to 10/10 skill and 1 more Sandra to get -1 cost. Challenge completed. XD Now, what to do about my remaining 3 Bonboris.

soranokira
04-29-2016, 07:49 AM
10% chance...used 1 Bonbori to get to 10/10 skill and 1 more Sandra to get -1 cost. Challenge completed. XD Now, what to do about my remaining 3 Bonboris.

is it just me or are the premium players always luckier?
sell them.

Tenhou
04-29-2016, 08:50 AM
Ran a little fun calculation. This is under the assumption that 50/7 drops 5x2 guaranteed souls with the 3x2 souls being 50% so needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Assuming the average is 13 souls from 50/7, i would need 30 SC to get 1400 souls. This counts in for stamina. Charisma needed is within what i can get from 11 days.

Assuming i only run 80/9 with its 15, i would need 35 SC from stamina alone and then another 0-5SC depending on how much i level to restore charisma. At my level it takes about 3 days of running the 40 stamina desert map and the 80/9 doesn't even give half of that exp while costing the double charisma. So i'd say i will level 2-3 times, meaning a total of 37SC needed.

On the contrary, at the worst possible, only getting 10 souls, i would need 44-48 SC depending on leveling and at 16 souls that would be 21.

So with this i do wonder - can anyone confirm the drop rates from 50/7? Have you missed one of the 5x2 souls on a full clear that was not your first?

YoxalLoyal
04-29-2016, 08:53 AM
Ran a little fun calculation. This is under the assumption that 50/7 drops 5x2 guaranteed souls with the 3x2 souls being 50% so needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Assuming the average is 13 souls from 50/7, i would need 30 SC to get 1400 souls. This counts in for stamina. Charisma needed is within what i can get from 11 days.

Assuming i only run 80/9 with its 15, i would need 35 SC from stamina alone and then another 0-5SC depending on how much i level to restore charisma. At my level it takes about 3 days of running the 40 stamina desert map and the 80/9 doesn't even give half of that exp while costing the double charisma. So i'd say i will level 2-3 times, meaning a total of 37SC needed.

On the contrary, at the worst possible, only getting 10 souls, i would need 44-48 SC depending on leveling and at 16 souls that would be 21.

So with this i do wonder - can anyone confirm the drop rates from 50/7? Have you missed one of the 5x2 souls on a full clear that was not your first?

I have gotten 5 souls once from the 50/7 map, so I don't think the 5x souls are guaranteed. Usually it's either 5/5 or 5/3 or 5/5/3 for me yesterday, but today's drops have been pretty lackluster. Unless you are in need of plat fairies and archers, running the 80/9 map would be better since the 15 souls are guaranteed there.

Are you using this to calculate how much SC you would spend? http://zenith6.github.io/aigistools/soldier-soul-timer/?current=57&objective=1500#

Tenhou
04-29-2016, 08:57 AM
I have gotten 5 souls once from the 50/7 map, so I don't think the 5 souls are guaranteed. Usually it's either 5/5 or 5/3 or 5/5/3 for me yesterday, but today's drops have been pretty lackluster. Unless you are in need of plat fairies and archers, running the 80/9 map would be better since the 15 souls are guaranteed there.

Hmm, thanks, in that case my calculations are obviously off. Thanks for telling me they're not guaranteed. I'll just head back to 80/9 then, no interest in having lower rates. So all in all i will seemingly need 37ish SC to reach 1400, not counting next week's incoming runs that might give even more. That's still within what i can do :D

YoxalLoyal
04-30-2016, 03:36 PM
Finally mincost and max levelled Sandra. Now to focus on the item collection. Pulled Junon from my plat ticket today. Is she good as a rogue or does everyone want her for her +silver drop rate?

Tenhou
04-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Sheesh, whalimus maximus? :P

Even i ain't that crazy on nutaku aigis. Went with one copy of her and since i need to focus all my SC on mincosting the blackie i can't really focus on Sandra. Rather high cost at 27 but oh well...

soranokira
04-30-2016, 06:14 PM
Finally mincost and max levelled Sandra. Now to focus on the item collection. Pulled Junon from my plat ticket today. Is she good as a rogue or does everyone want her for her +silver drop rate?

she's decent enough to use as a rogue, though she's probably just about as decent as cuterie to use after AW. Her skill AW makes her interesting to use because it has a 5s initial and auto-activate skill (like charlotte), so she's good for those afk teams. (waltz charlotte nadia and so on)

@tenhou that's how it is. I see plenty of new whales in dmm aigis.

Kirito Rick
04-30-2016, 08:36 PM
Hello everyone...
After last weeks update im facing a littlr problem with playing DMM aigis...

the game play speed has increased beautifully but there occurs a slight frame pause (after every 5~10 sec) on the screen...it is bothering me a bit..
tried clearing all the cache and restarting the laptop...
is anyone else facing the same...
any solutions you guys can think of..

Thank you...
Kirito Rick

namhoang909
05-01-2016, 04:48 AM
have you tried other browser?

i have a personal question normally i stick to 40/4 in best scenario i get 6 flame, the worst are 4, how many flame can i possibly get from 50/7 in worst and best one?

Tenhou
05-01-2016, 05:39 AM
have you tried other browser?

i have a personal question normally i stick to 40/4 in best scenario i get 6 flame, the worst are 4, how many flame can i possibly get from 50/7 in worst and best one?

At worst, 5. At best 16. Normally 8-13.

soranokira
05-01-2016, 06:36 AM
At worst, 5. At best 16. Normally 8-13.

gotten 0 and 3. orz

Tenhou
05-01-2016, 07:34 AM
gotten 0 and 3. orz

You tend to have legendary bad luck though. But that's good to know.

YoxalLoyal
05-10-2016, 09:26 AM
The new maps drop a pretty good amount of souls and even rainbows, fairy queens, and another tin can. Currently farming the 90/12 map and nearly all my runs were above 20 souls. The lowest I've gotten for that map was 15, which was the max amount in the 80/9 map. Wasted 3 SCs trying to clear the 100/2 map and I still can't 3* it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of new stuff are going to be implemented this year as announced in today's Aigis live broadcast:

5-6 Month Plan:
Silver Fairy Place
Silver Unit LV Max Up
Emergency Mission Archive
Majin Advent

Summer Plan:
2nd AW Implemented
UI Renewal

2.3 Million Campaign:
Gold Rush and Login SC Bonus

Spirit Place:
Can Freely Draw UP to 99 of Each Fairy
Including Armour and XP Units
Purchase 3rd Barracks to Receive this Feature

Silver Unit Level Max Up:
After CC Level Max Up to 55
Gains an Ability at 55
Special Class Raised to 55 LV Limit
Alyssa Ability: Range+15

Emergency Mission Archive:
Revive Emergency Missions Opened in the Past
Easier to Play than Revival Missions Up to Now

Majin Advent:
From May, 4 consecutive months of Majin Advents Planned
New Aamon
Bifrons and Wepar introduced
Furfur Planned for June

2nd AW:
Gold+ Units
Possible Anytime After Regular AW
2nd AW Introduces a Class Split for Black Units (i.e. Soldier Elite becomes either Commander or Warrior)

When a Black Character 2nd AWs, you receive same character as a present.

UI Renewal:
New Functions
Can Change Character on Home Screen

Well, second AW will have anti-dupe players break choosing whether to break their rule of not having Black unit dupes or continue following it since the new AW will have a class split. At least you get another copy of the Black unit if you second awaken them.

The new silver max level cap seems nice. Some silvers will definitely benefit from it (healers, tanks, etc.) with the new added bonus ability at level 55.

The new UI seems nice I guess. It's kinda like FKG now where you can change the character at the home screen. I'm assuming the background changes with the character chosen or that's just the new shrine design.

Looking forward to the Emergency Mission archive. Dunno how it works fully yet though. I'm assuming we can play the event missions in the past, but not get the event unit itself?

Edit: Referring to Petite Soeur's post at Himeuta, the new units look interesting. We're getting a new summoner (assuming), sailor, druid, bishop/healer (can't tell), cannoneer, sniper girl (new class perhaps?), valkyrie (assuming), another rifle user or vampire hunter, shaman (I think), paladin.

On another note, can Black Iris' hat get any bigger lol.

soranokira
05-10-2016, 09:49 AM
lol. saw, but mainly discussing it all on other platforms.
sniper girl is most likely monster slayer class. (same class as dragon slayer lathi)
also, that's probably royal guard (same as patel) instead of paladin.

YoxalLoyal
05-10-2016, 10:03 AM
lol. saw, but mainly discussing it all on other platforms.
sniper girl is most likely monster slayer class. (same class as dragon slayer lathi)
also, that's probably royal guard (same as patel) instead of paladin.

Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification. Was basing the class on their character designs. What are your thoughts on the new silver max level and 2nd awakening?

soranokira
05-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification. Was basing the class on their character designs. What are your thoughts on the new silver max level and 2nd awakening?

probably good for silver strategies, but that might mean they might up the difficulty of maps. 2nd AW still too far for me to care, it's more of giving veterans more stuff to do.

YoxalLoyal
05-10-2016, 10:16 AM
probably good for silver strategies, but that might mean they might up the difficulty of maps. 2nd AW still too far for me to care, it's more of giving veterans more stuff to do.

True. I haven't even AW'ed any of my units at DMM yet. Too lazy to get the silver fodders for them atm. XD Idk how I feel about the class split for black 2nd AW. On one hand, variety is always good, but on the other hand, players will probably go for the better of the two unless the other class fits their team/strategy. But a free copy of a black unit is always nice to have. I wonder if those will cost 400 RCs or at event price.

Kirito Rick
05-10-2016, 11:01 AM
I personally like EVERYTHING..
and i read that many vets dont like the class split but i think with class split it probably will give units more versetality and will provide the new grounds to be used on..making things challenging..
thats what I feel :P

Also 2nd awakening IS reasonable AND good..that means we will get even harder maps..more challenging..situation based and ever increasing stratergies...(preventing veterans to blind run maps with there full black team)...also like the looks of the majins...hope they are not as dangerous as the look....

Tenhou
05-10-2016, 11:47 AM
As someone who lives in a "each character is unique" universe i really dislike the class split.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Won't they still remain unique
I think the feature will allow us to move to and fro from one form to another at our wish...hopefully

Tenhou
05-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Well, after looking at it a second time, the class split is only for black units, while gold and plat units get assigned something depending on which character it is.

I'm fine with this after all, i mean, we even get a second black unit as a present when we go for 2nd AW and it's only really black units that face this non-unique thingie.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Yay!
Now Tenhou-san agrees as well....

I liked the b.iris art of 2nd AW

YoxalLoyal
05-11-2016, 07:43 AM
7 free SCs and gold rush for the next event. I really hope we get the gold drop boost units since I am lacking ALL of them on my DMM account.

Larcx
05-11-2016, 05:18 PM
So the end is 1504
Didn't really interested to go all the way to 1600

http://i.imgur.com/rDGLWg1.png

Think I will have her replace Junon
I have 180+ Silver fodder for now
I got like 15 Ricardo (Male Magic Fencer) at last farming~

Tenhou
05-11-2016, 06:41 PM
1,4k total for me, got it yesterday even. Spent today's resources on phalanx 2 and story mode to level whatever else i have. Hopefully i'll get whatever i want from the gold rushes early and can spend the rest on leveling this fancy new valk.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 06:02 AM
i tried to translate annoucement about new event, but the result is so awkward i just know we can get gold unit after finish collection and plt unit can have chance to drop in stage, is that right?

Larcx
05-12-2016, 06:14 AM
i tried to translate annoucement about new event, but the result is so awkward i just know we can get gold unit after finish collection and plt unit can have chance to drop in stage, is that right?

Yep , it seems the Platinum Unit will start to drop only if You 3* the mission (Need confirmation if You can have them even on 1*)
While the Gold unit will be reward after You got all 3 type of drop in the map~

Tenhou
05-12-2016, 06:29 AM
Yep, 3* the map and you can get the plat unit to drop. First plat unit is a soldier and i suspect this is where i will be most of the week, farming that soldier to CR her down to/below Katie.

namhoang909
05-12-2016, 06:30 AM
Yep , it seems the Platinum Unit will start to drop only if You 3* the mission (Need confirmation if You can have them even on 1*)
While the Gold unit will be reward after You got all 3 type of drop in the map~

i got through map 3 times and only got 1 silver, my dream crashed
also there is a shield symbol blinking, i awared of that since 4/1 event, where is that come from

Larcx
05-12-2016, 06:39 AM
Yep, 3* the map and you can get the plat unit to drop. First plat unit is a soldier and i suspect this is where i will be most of the week, farming that soldier to CR her down to/below Katie.

That's imposibru isn't it?
Liselotte 15UP -5 CR +3CC end up 13UP
While Katie can go down to 10UP (if Lucky)
I have Katie at 12 UP , I'm still afraid to use her extra from current subjugation

But yes I agree , I lack 2'nd soldier. But her % rate is awfull
With My rotten Luck it feels like only 5-10%
From all the GR Platinum drop I only want Liselotte and Oddete
Mehlis is good , but I need more fire power~

soranokira
05-12-2016, 09:11 AM
That's imposibru isn't it?
Liselotte 15UP -5 CR +3CC end up 13UP
While Katie can go down to 10UP (if Lucky)
I have Katie at 12 UP , I'm still afraid to use her extra from current subjugation

But yes I agree , I lack 2'nd soldier. But her % rate is awfull
With My rotten Luck it feels like only 5-10%
From all the GR Platinum drop I only want Liselotte and Oddete
Mehlis is good , but I need more fire power~

roll for kikyo, solves your issue.

i got through map 3 times and only got 1 silver, my dream crashed
also there is a shield symbol blinking, i awared of that since 4/1 event, where is that come from

it means damage against your unit has been nullified. that's the passive ability of Leona the rearguard tactician. when her skill is up, chance of dmg nullification is 75%

namhoang909
05-12-2016, 09:46 AM
so gold units can be archieved from this event include: mage, healer, valkyrie, samurai, 2 archers, i don't know the last one seemed like a puppet controller.

also i saw 2 chibi figure under Automata and Azami (ninja), will they be rewards in stage?

YoxalLoyal
05-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Finally got my first copy of Liselotte! Well, guess she's replacing Phyllis as my secondary soldier. Now to try and get the White Empire heavy armor to drop. So far only gold armors are dropping.

ZeroZet
05-12-2016, 10:25 AM
so gold units can be archieved from this event include: mage, healer, valkyrie, samurai, 2 archers, i don't know the last one seemed like a puppet controller.

also i saw 2 chibi figure under Automata and Azami (ninja), will they be rewards in stage?Full list is there (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=831536&postcount=17205). Scroll to the "Gold Rush" section.

Tenhou
05-12-2016, 10:30 AM
I want this new fancy black valkyrie on nutaku. I have every valkyrie already so this would become a mega token army. Even more with Berna and all the rogues i have...

Guess i'll have to wait for that dream to come by.

YoxalLoyal
05-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Got the WE heavy armor. From his stats, he seems to have more health than Bernard, but less defense. His trust boosts his defense, so I guess he evens out with Bernard at max level. His skill the same as Mischa's so I guess people will favor Bernard over him with his increase defense.

soranokira
05-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Got the WE heavy armor. From his stats, he seems to have more health than Bernard, but less defense. His trust boosts his defense, so I guess he evens out with Bernard at max level. His skill the same as Mischa's so I guess people will favor Bernard over him with his increase defense.

favor what. they're all AW fodder to me.

YoxalLoyal
05-12-2016, 10:58 AM
favor what. they're all AW fodder to me.

For silver strategies. XD Obviously they're AW fodder. I'd even call the new HA Mischa fodder if she isn't max skilled. Still, I'll probably keep one copy of him for my White Empire collection.

ickss
05-13-2016, 12:50 AM
Any idea of this plat soldier's drop rate ? 20 runs so far, nothing in sight yet here.

namhoang909
05-13-2016, 03:43 AM
i ran 2nd map 4 times yesterday, got 1 pegasus rider, more than 10 times 1st map since yesterday, only 1 soldier. i want both to be at least -3 and they give us only 1 week, so unfortunate. even if luckily to get her cost down to 14 after cc her cost will be 17 so high for a soldier.
i just read Bella info looks like we can get 2nd level of her skill length strengthen by advancing but advance means cc or AW

soranokira
05-13-2016, 05:00 AM
Any idea of this plat soldier's drop rate ? 20 runs so far, nothing in sight yet here.

it's horrible, as usual. RNG. they're usually 5~10% or so ulmf says.

Tenhou
05-13-2016, 05:30 AM
it's horrible, as usual. RNG. they're usually 5~10% or so ulmf says.

Horrible is an understatement. Been running this since yesterday with only one run of the second map. Gotten 3 drops of her total.

seorizuki
05-13-2016, 06:36 AM
i havent seen any plat drop since yesterday
drop rate for plat unit is pretty low indeed, its not a good idea to waste sc for farming them unless you have Kikyo or Matsuri
though, its all rng in the end, if you feel lucky enough then go ahead.
=============
meanwhile on subjugation
http://i.imgur.com/wnt3vuh.png
so close...
now, i kinda understand the guy on the nico stream feels

YoxalLoyal
05-13-2016, 06:59 AM
How low is the plat armor drop rate on the first map? I've been trying to get him to get Bella yesterday, but no luck. Got 3 copies of Liz though and managed to -2 cost reduce her. I'll probably focus on her and get one copy of every other plat. The gold completions are a pain in the arse to get as usual. Aiming for Bella, Iris, new puppeteer, and maybe Mehlis.

Edit: So anyone here bothered raising the Imperial units? According to Petite Soeur, we're getting an Imperial only map and that's the map that gives you both puppeteers. I wonder if this was the same map we got during the April Fools event, with some minor tweaks. Leona is probably my best imperial unit atm. Having Raven would make this map a little easier, if they have the same mobs.

namhoang909
05-13-2016, 08:53 AM
How low is the plat armor drop rate on the first map? I've been trying to get him to get Bella yesterday, but no luck. Got 3 copies of Liz though and managed to -2 cost reduce her. I'll probably focus on her and get one copy of every other plat. The gold completions are a pain in the arse to get as usual. Aiming for Bella, Iris, new puppeteer, and maybe Mehlis.

Edit: So anyone here bothered raising the Imperial units? According to Petite Soeur, we're getting an Imperial only map and that's the map that gives you both puppeteers. I wonder if this was the same map we got during the April Fools event, with some minor tweaks. Leona is probably my best imperial unit atm. Having Raven would make this map a little easier, if they have the same mobs.

you have really weird luck, 3 plt units from first map and no plt armor, i ran that map 5-7 times yesterday till final i got that plt armor then i went for 2nd map finish it and try to get pegasus rider, now i am farming for plt soldier, only get 1 till now

ickss
05-13-2016, 09:41 AM
After 24 tries, i finally got you, damn plat soldier ! Next target : plat magus Odette (i will skip the pegasus rider for now). Even though her skill has 16 levels she is probably better than Valerie anyway, i suppose.

And dammit, if i knew this event would drop 2 gold archers i wouldn't have bothered to spend my 200 first DC on Spica 5 days ago... But the second one seems to be able to put traps, which might be quite funny!

soranokira
05-13-2016, 10:51 AM
After 24 tries, i finally got you, damn plat soldier ! Next target : plat magus Odette (i will skip the pegasus rider for now). Even though her skill has 16 levels she is probably better than Valerie anyway, i suppose.

And dammit, if i knew this event would drop 2 gold archers i wouldn't have bothered to spend my 200 first DC on Spica 5 days ago... But the second one seems to be able to put traps, which might be quite funny!

uh, no, gold ranger fuuka is horrible and cannot replace spica. neither can bella (who is an improved soma. but do you even use soma?)
also you probably should get more copies of lieselotte if you want to use her. her full cost is 18.

YoxalLoyal
05-13-2016, 10:26 PM
I finally got the frikken tin can from the 1st map! It took me so many reruns just to get one. Got Bella now, so that makes her a good third archer if I ever need one. At least until I get another plat/black archer or Claire. Also, got Liz down to -4 CR and +2 SU. That luck. Now she costs as much as a non-CRed premium plat soldier. Well, time to move on to farming the other GR maps.

namhoang909
05-13-2016, 10:51 PM
I finally got the frikken tin can from the 1st map! It took me so many reruns just to get one. Got Bella now, so that makes her a good third archer if I ever need one. At least until I get another plat/black archer or Claire. Also, got Liz down to -4 CR and +2 SU. That luck. Now she costs as much as a non-CRed premium plat soldier. Well, time to move on to farming the other GR maps.

did you use any SC for that i can't seem to get any second copy of liz and pegasus rider

YoxalLoyal
05-13-2016, 11:17 PM
did you use any SC for that i can't seem to get any second copy of liz and pegasus rider

Only 1 so far for stamina refill. Dunno if I'll spend more to farm for Odette and Isabelle, though the latter will be useful for the Imperial only map that gives you the new gold male puppeteer and Rika.

Unregistered
05-14-2016, 12:06 AM
I just gacha and got the Black maid. Is she a good to level and use?

soranokira
05-14-2016, 07:04 AM
I just gacha and got the Black maid. Is she a good to level and use?

to my understanding, she's useful for buffing princess class units. too lazy to check further at this point.

RoyalPhenex
05-14-2016, 08:51 AM
Hey guys, just started on DMM, so, there's a chance to be able to get some gold unit on this gold rush event?

Tenhou
05-14-2016, 09:38 AM
Yep. You need to re-run the maps endlessly until you get all drops, that's when you unlock the gold completition reward.

CharlesRJC
05-15-2016, 01:39 AM
4 Isabelles, 9 Liselottes and one Odette so far. Had more issues with completing the maps - did not=ne since yesterday evening when I suddenly managed to get all last drops on all 30/2 ones. Oh well, maybe I'll CR my odette a bit.

namhoang909
05-15-2016, 04:27 AM
i have been farming on 2nd map since yesterday got 1 more pegasus rider and 3 cheetah rider, not sure if i should go for other map to get the completion reward

soranokira
05-15-2016, 06:45 AM
i have been farming on 2nd map since yesterday got 1 more pegasus rider and 3 cheetah rider, not sure if i should go for other map to get the completion reward

it's up to you, you have to make decisions for your own account. that cheetah rider is just another silver valk. all I can say is that the golds for this gold rush are all premium summons so they can be sold for 20 rainbow crystals, except gold puppeteer boris who is a new gold unit (appearing in tomorrow's map), and probably only iris and mehlis are worth using.
plat unit drop-wise, the priority is:
Lieselotte > Reanbell > Rikka > Odette (assuming you have a plat+ mage/bishop, otherwise odette probably rises to 2nd priority.)

namhoang909
05-15-2016, 07:34 AM
i just don't see rika that attractive, also 2 times refill stamina only give me 5 run for odetta map, though i want a plt mage so bad
and why don't you think pegasus rider is a good one, she looks like valk with ability to fly

soranokira
05-15-2016, 08:06 AM
i just don't see rika that attractive, also 2 times refill stamina only give me 5 run for odetta map, though i want a plt mage so bad
and why don't you think pegasus rider is a good one, she looks like valk with ability to fly

pegasus rider is only good for subjugations; they cost too much otherwise. isabel also isn't all that fantastic herself, but neither are pegasus riders in general. rikka is good for true damage after SAW. all of these are based off dmm veteran opinions; we look at end-game, not mid-game.

namhoang909
05-15-2016, 09:10 AM
but we can only get rika after getting all drop from that stage and if i was in luck which is a strange term for me, i will just focus on soldier and mage then

YoxalLoyal
05-15-2016, 11:18 AM
but we can only get rika after getting all drop from that stage and if i was in luck which is a strange term for me, i will just focus on soldier and mage then

You could get Rika if you 3* the Imperial only 30/2 map. The one that requires you to get all drops on that map is Boris the new gold male puppeteer.

On topic: The Imperial map was so easy. Pre-deployed Emperor and Leona did most of the work. I wonder when we will get the Emperor. Hopefully the new set of story maps will be about the White Empire.

namhoang909
05-15-2016, 05:59 PM
You could get Rika if you 3* the Imperial only 30/2 map. The one that requires you to get all drops on that map is Boris the new gold male puppeteer.

On topic: The Imperial map was so easy. Pre-deployed Emperor and Leona did most of the work. I wonder when we will get the Emperor. Hopefully the new set of story maps will be about the White Empire.

sorry my fault, i lost count how many times i run that 1st map and yet no more Liz pulled out of it

Kirito Rick
05-16-2016, 12:36 AM
My status so far...

Isabel -2CR 2SU (yay!...like her artwork...typical tsundere type...)

Odetee 1CR 1SU....

and even after more than 30 runs...no gold units to see...( CURSE YOU RNG!!!)

though im happy that im finally able to farm plat units and make them usable for my army...
(my previous experience with farm type map: 1 copy of lumaria and no Helena when there events where running...coz my team was too weak)....makes me happy even thogh i wont use isabel any time soon lol!

soranokira
05-16-2016, 10:24 AM
just blind run the 12 stamina map. if you don't even dare to do it, you're a damn coward.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28861413

slyyr
05-16-2016, 05:18 PM
just blind run the 12 stamina map. if you don't even dare to do it, you're a damn coward.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28861413

Did that with my lowly L72 account. Got lucky and all 3 drops arrived for the Samurai :D

About time my luck changed as the only other gold drop I have managed this event is Kerry.

Tenhou
05-16-2016, 05:41 PM
That map has 100% drops for the first time :P

slyyr
05-17-2016, 02:34 AM
That map has 100% drops for the first time :P

LOL that explains it.

So far I have found 1 starring is pretty easy which is great for newer players. Its 3 stars thats challenging as OP units steamroll your team late. Well steamroll my fairly crappy team.

Quick question : On the boat map the only unit it lets me deploy is the bronze soldier I got from an earlier map. What other units will this map let you deploy?

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 03:32 AM
Anything with similar armour + a few others. So the heavy armours from the first map, Leona and Lieselotte. Basically imperial units.

namhoang909
05-17-2016, 07:23 AM
after so many miserable run with only 3-4 drop(mostly 3) on reunion G, i changed to dmm and got rika after 2 run, then i go for Iris map and got sailor, got 2 for only 6 stamina it was so amazing that i hardly believed it, and there were countless times got nothing but gold armor

Tenhou
05-17-2016, 01:38 PM
Am at the point where i have to consider either dropping Lieselotte or throwing SC at her in an attempt to improve her. Gotten about 8 drops but they have only yielded 2CR meaning she'll be at 16 cost once CC'd. Her SU is 4/5 and i now have an 11 cost Katie.

YoxalLoyal
05-17-2016, 03:52 PM
The magic city map wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 2* it the first time because he killed normal Prince. Came back the second time with AW'ed Prince and he whooped that golem's arse with Erenia, Nataku, Sukuha, and Pallis helping out. Gonna try farming this map for Mehlis or go back to farming Iris' map. The Imperial map is another option too.

ickss
05-17-2016, 04:06 PM
I did complete the last map, meaning i 3 stars it (even though i didn't fill the drop), but on the runs after that i didn't notice a new unit who could drop the plat alchemist. So am i blind, or did i miss something ? Please don't tell me that the "security cristals" can actually drop units !?

YoxalLoyal
05-17-2016, 04:48 PM
I did complete the last map, meaning i 3 stars it (even though i didn't fill the drop), but on the runs after that i didn't notice a new unit who could drop the plat alchemist. So am i blind, or did i miss something ? Please don't tell me that the "security cristals" can actually drop units !?
Nah. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0u6WMANSkZo
Look at the 1:36 mark. She appears at the top center of the map. Your units must've killed her before even noticing her since she blends in with the golems. XD

Kamahari Akuma
05-17-2016, 05:14 PM
Nah. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0u6WMANSkZo
Look at the 1:36 mark. She appears at the top center of the map. Your units must've killed her before even noticing her since she blends in with the golems. XD

Speaking of that one, is the idea not to kill the security gems? Seeing as how no units with anti-air attacks weren't placed until the end...

soranokira
05-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Speaking of that one, is the idea not to kill the security gems? Seeing as how no units with anti-air attacks weren't placed until the end...

yes, dont touch the green crystals. unless you're a veteran and looking for a challenge.

YoxalLoyal
05-17-2016, 07:18 PM
5/7 golds collected. Got all the ones I wanted too. Gonna try getting at least the gold puppeteer tomorrow. Don't really need Kerry atm as I already have one copy of her from Anna's revival.

With that said, I decided to max out Nataku/Nezha since my box was filled with tin cans and black fairies from the previous event and this gold rush. That's some insane defense she's got.
http://i.imgur.com/c74uyqLh.png

soranokira
05-18-2016, 02:15 AM
5/7 golds collected. Got all the ones I wanted too. Gonna try getting at least the gold puppeteer tomorrow. Don't really need Kerry atm as I already have one copy of her from Anna's revival.

With that said, I decided to max out Nataku/Nezha since my box was filled with tin cans and black fairies from the previous event and this gold rush. That's some insane defense she's got.
http://i.imgur.com/c74uyqLh.png

she gets much stronger post-AW. same goes for Faa. seems like hermit class really needs AW to be really good.

btw, atarime says you just need to clear the 3 wood golems from the right to get all drops: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h1uP6jJJU

ickss
05-18-2016, 05:06 AM

Oh the sneaky little one ! Well indeed she died to fast for me to notice her :)

All in all a nice event, with fairly easy maps (i didn't blind run the 90/12 though, yes i'm a coward :p ). In the end i only missed the plat puppeteer and alchemist.
I probably won't use the other units anytime soon anyway (if ever), as i have a lot of core units to level beforehand, but for collection purpose this gold rush was more than welcome! I'm starting to consider throwing some bucks on the game to buy a barrack extention..

And finally, a big thanks for all your advice, having a reliable community is a real pleasure.

soranokira
05-18-2016, 05:17 AM
discord channel for aigis: https://discord.gg/0yHlHk1KpV7HsU3M
for those who need help.

YoxalLoyal
05-18-2016, 12:21 PM
And done. Got that last magic crystal drop for Boris and silver valk for Kerry. Also got one more copy of Isabelle along the way. Overall, the gold rush was a good way for me to get a better soldier and some golds that I may not get in a while. Might use the remaining of my cha/sta to farm for one more Liz if she does drop and Dwight.

Katina
05-18-2016, 04:02 PM
Any tip to kill black golem in 30/2 mission ? My best duellist (last princess event lvl46) die in os, even my battle mage 50cc31.

Tenhou
05-18-2016, 04:54 PM
That's not something you beat with a non-tanky duelist. You want a tank and 2-3 healers. By tank i mean Bernice or better.

See this thingie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u6WMANSkZo

soranokira
05-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Any tip to kill black golem in 30/2 mission ? My best duellist (last princess event lvl46) die in os, even my battle mage 50cc31.

by tanky, tenhou refers to (approximately) 2.5k hp+def combined to last at least 1hit. in theory, a maxed conrad/leaf (gold bandit) or higher, or bernice (and higher) is needed.

Katina
05-19-2016, 02:30 AM
So that's it, no way I can raise a bandit or tank in time. Too bad the alchemist girl seemed nice. Thank you for your answers.

YoxalLoyal
05-19-2016, 02:16 PM
Current star trial isn't as bad as Miruno and Sukuha's. Made it past the second last map for the 1st phase. Screwed up on the last map because I didn't time my skill activation properly. Erenia and her ranged dps bringing the vampire lord to his second form too early and killing everyone was one of them.

Kirito Rick
05-20-2016, 02:47 AM
So did anyone get Gretel (stalker)yet??

How is she and what does her class do...is she a core member of the team or just a situation substitue...

If she becomes a rainbow crystal unit like Leona...should i consider to sell my Cypria to get her or Crypria is more useful??

Also got Ur(plat monk) and a plat shaman with violet hair...
what do i do with these two...need suggestions plz...

also if possible can someone tell me the stats of the deamons that appear the the current event...

soranokira
05-20-2016, 04:07 AM
So did anyone get Gretel (stalker)yet??

How is she and what does her class do...is she a core member of the team or just a situation substitue...

If she becomes a rainbow crystal unit like Leona...should i consider to sell my Cypria to get her or Crypria is more useful??

Also got Ur(plat monk) and a plat shaman with violet hair...
what do i do with these two...need suggestions plz...

also if possible can someone tell me the stats of the deamons that appear the the current event...

no idea about dark stalker class, but you're going to need more than cypria to get a copy of her.
plat shaman with violet hair...? no idea. the only plat shamans I remember atm are shiho and kagura, both of which are event units. unless you meant black shaman kikyo.

demons are weak to physical and strong against magical, so archers are generally better against them.

YoxalLoyal
05-20-2016, 06:21 AM
@Kirito Rick - I don't think anyone got Gretel yet as I only got Lisette's serial code. I believe someone mentioned that both the sapphire puppeteer and her will be sent to everyone on June 2nd.

OT: Took me about 5 tries on the star trial's G map, but I finally 3* it. Is the plat cannoneer good enough for me to farm her?

soranokira
05-20-2016, 07:42 AM
@Kirito Rick - I don't think anyone got Gretel yet as I only got Lisette's serial code. I believe someone mentioned that both the sapphire puppeteer and her will be sent to everyone on June 2nd.

OT: Took me about 5 tries on the star trial's G map, but I finally 3* it. Is the plat cannoneer good enough for me to farm her?

she seems good enough from what I can tell, but I dont intend to farm her since I want to build up my team.

Kirito Rick
05-20-2016, 09:08 AM
no idea about dark stalker class, but you're going to need more than cypria to get a copy of her.
plat shaman with violet hair...? no idea. the only plat shamans I remember atm are shiho and kagura, both of which are event units. unless you meant black shaman kikyo.

demons are weak to physical and strong against magical, so archers are generally better against them.

Sorry i said the wrong class out of confusion...i meant curse user actually...sorry for that...
she is a violet haired curse user...
and Ur also..do i use both of them as core??

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it ok to tank these deamons with lv30 leanne or other silver unit...or do i focus on dps from bashira + khuri...

soranokira
05-20-2016, 09:22 AM
Sorry i said the wrong class out of confusion...i meant curse user actually...sorry for that...
she is a violet haired curse user...
and Ur also..do i use both of them as core??

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it ok to tank these deamons with lv30 leanne or other silver unit...or do i focus on dps from bashira + khuri...

if it's plat curse user, the only gacha one is eva. not really useful aside from anti-golem pretty much. neither Ur nor Eva is core unit to me, neither are they priority utility units. They'd be my benchwarmers.

no idea which map you're referring to and I have no idea how far you're at. just watch atarime videos is probably your best bet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKHlkEwI8R24xo8h7R-9uA/videos

namhoang909
05-20-2016, 06:45 PM
good thing about this event is that they give unit i want in map i can not get through it, now i feel so stupid to cc the loli black hair angel instead of the event one with arrow

Tenhou
05-23-2016, 03:36 AM
Finished all the event maps now, back to BS2 + phalanx2 i guess.

YoxalLoyal
05-23-2016, 09:57 AM
Recently got my black experience armor. Anyone know how much experience he gives compared to a plat armor?

In other news, finally AW'ed Nataku. That AW art is so badass.
http://i.imgur.com/3ndrzhTh.png

ZeroZet
05-23-2016, 10:03 AM
Recently got my black experience armor. Anyone know how much experience he gives compared to a plat armorCan't you, y'know' just select it and see for yourself?

It should be 5x, 5000 vs 1000)

YoxalLoyal
05-25-2016, 08:45 AM
Can't you, y'know' just select it and see for yourself?

It should be 5x, 5000 vs 1000)

Thanks for the info.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad the special summons won't be in the 2nd phase. Was hoping to spend SCs for a better July stamp card and get Aisha or Patra. At least we'll be getting Fran and Rita as plat drops in the 2nd phase. Probably gonna focus on Fran more than Rita. And here's to hoping we get another event that drops Happy soon so I can get Nataku to AW99.

Unregistered
05-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Hello
im new at dmm aigis...
cant figure out the daily mission schedule...
would like some help...

(im having golden armour now but was having spirit rescue few hours back)

YoxalLoyal
05-26-2016, 09:58 AM
Hello
im new at dmm aigis...
cant figure out the daily mission schedule...
would like some help...

(im having golden armour now but was having spirit rescue few hours back)

http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cd%cb%c6%fc%b8%c2%c4%ea%a5%df%a5%c3%a5%b7%a5%e7%a 5%f3

Monday and Friday: Gold Armour
Tuesday and Saturday: Spirit Rescue
Wednesday and Sunday: Crystal Guardian
Thursday: Toast to Men and Skyfallen Gift

AW orb dailies should be the same plus Mage Armor on Saturday, Bowrider on Sunday, and Skill AW Fairy on both days.

Tenhou
05-26-2016, 10:39 AM
24 stars. Now i just need enough stamina to do the 70/6 map as well. Might farm it in hopes of Fran.

YoxalLoyal
05-26-2016, 10:54 AM
Finished all the maps with 25 stars. Might go for 27 since this star trial has been the easiest one I've participated in so far. Got 2* on the last two missions due to me screwing up on skill activation timing. Waiting for charisma regen so I can attempt both missions again.

Tenhou
05-26-2016, 11:30 AM
Did the 100/2 map twice and the 40/4 map twice as well so didn't have stamina to get the 27 stars from 3*ing the final map. Wouldn't have needed to do the 40/4 map twice if i had not missed that one ninja rushing top at the very end. Had not placed any blocker there...

Edit:
Well i guess i decided to do 3 premium summons for the stamp card and ended up with a Deine and Rino. I was lacking a good second tank so i guess she's welcome, but it's still a random disappointment to get her instead of all the tons of blacks that also exist.

YoxalLoyal
05-27-2016, 06:13 AM
Well, 3* the 100/2 mission and never want to come back to it again. That hybrid demon boss almost gave me a heart attack as he made his last teleport right behind the Prince, but thankfully Miruno saved the day once again with her long range. Screwed up on the 70/6 map yet again, but I'm farming for the plats at this point. Though Ada did miraculously sprint to the finish line before I even knew it. Ah well.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally 3* the 70/6 mission. I can farm for the plat units in peace now. The tricky parts of that map were the flying demons and their movement speed increase. Got them all with 50CC50 Bashira, 50CC62 Spica, and AW1 Nataku. The problem I had before was me deploying Kazuha who was too weak to help Bashira take down those guys or had no one to help Bashira at all.

soranokira
05-28-2016, 09:11 PM
did 1 summon on main and 1 on friend account. main account got a silver, friend account got the gold enchanter. orz my luck.

Kirito Rick
05-29-2016, 03:10 AM
Do rearguard strategist reduce cool down time of skills of all the units of the team or just the ones in the range...

soranokira
05-29-2016, 03:33 AM
Do rearguard strategist reduce cool down time of skills of all the units of the team or just the ones in the range...

affects all units deployed when the unit itself is deployed.

blacksaber
05-30-2016, 03:08 AM
Well with all of Nutakus BS, I am back on the DMM side. Been so long since I logged in, I forgot what these units with chocolates do. I think they are stam refills. Or am I wrong?

soranokira
05-30-2016, 04:01 AM
Well with all of Nutakus BS, I am back on the DMM side. Been so long since I logged in, I forgot what these units with chocolates do. I think they are stam refills. Or am I wrong?

stamina refills yup. I chose to keep them around until next year's valentine's. waifu chocos.

blacksaber
05-30-2016, 04:33 AM
stamina refills yup. I chose to keep them around until next year's valentine's. waifu chocos.

Cool. I'll be holding onto these until my team can actually stand up to a lich attack.

soranokira
05-30-2016, 05:30 AM
Cool. I'll be holding onto these until my team can actually stand up to a lich attack.

you might want to check out this post for the current event details: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=836810&postcount=17455
and maybe try to farm a katie before she's gone this thursday after maint

Kirito Rick
05-31-2016, 03:56 AM
Sora-san seems like the devs finally heard ur voice and we get a male only event...

Though without hesitation i can bet that the soilder is not better than jerome...and the archer is not going to change the nanaly/bashira+spica ultimate combo...
can be useful for those(like me) who dont have either

seorizuki
05-31-2016, 04:40 AM
the plat male archer is too ikemen for me, i like the soldier though.
i hope this will be farm event, so i can use the archer as plat can.

YoxalLoyal
05-31-2016, 05:03 AM
More male units are never bad, though farming for trust items is gonna be a pain in the butt. Of course, the two new guys are going to be sitting on the bench if you already have a good core team. Otoh, this does pave way for a possible White Empire Emperor event, which I'm really hoping happens soon.

About the current event, anyone been farming for the three (four) plats in this event? I've been running the 70/6 map numerous times now and got nothing like 70% of the time. Them drop rates too low. I believe my drops so far have been 3 of each.

soranokira
05-31-2016, 05:11 AM
well I wanted male units for variety in particular for male-only maps like toast to men G, and I suspect the male soldier will be a combat-type. maybe like zenobia SAW with one-time UP generate, or no UP generate at all. and will of course be shit to players who think like lolix.

the drop rates are pretty low yeah, though I've managed close to 6 of each and more by now.

YoxalLoyal
05-31-2016, 09:50 AM
well I wanted male units for variety in particular for male-only maps like toast to men G...

Well at least now I have an excuse to attempt the harder male-only maps for those 4* challenges.

Well, rolled gacha in hopes of getting a black and got Racua from the plat ticket and Dolce from PS. Least I got a gold priestess warrior so I can replace Ether for her. And how did I get 3 Christophers in a row? Oh well, he'll be AW fodder for Saria. Other than that, I got 3 Rilkes and fed them to my main one to get -2/+2. Leaf also got a costdown too from the two extras I got.

And now, for the one I've been saving:
Yolo'ed another 10SC and got her:

http://i.imgur.com/SLAx5ggl.png

seorizuki
05-31-2016, 02:09 PM
burned 95 sc on summon because i want Rinne
http://s33.postimg.org/g04viwy2n/Screenshot_57.png
yep, no Rinne as expected, but got another black. And only 7 silvers from 19 pulls, pretty good roll overall.
The lack of plat is kinda sad though, i have yet pull another plat since i pulled dupe Sherry from sp summon. Felt like she trying to tell me to make golden army lol

Tenhou
05-31-2016, 04:42 PM
You seldom get the black you want :P
I kinda wanted a spotlight unit when i did my 3 rolls. Got Deine.

soranokira
05-31-2016, 08:59 PM
grats on the blacks. at least fredrica is pretty good. at least for a cannonneer she has raw attack power to pierce most units with def, before you get SAW. In fact, one might not want to get her SAW since her normal skill has better general purpose crowd-clearing ability.

wanted Rinne too, but no SC. rolled once and got silver. oh well.

namhoang909
06-01-2016, 06:07 PM
end with 16 stars and first time finish sky fallen gift X without any gift :))

seorizuki
06-01-2016, 10:35 PM
^yeah, skyfallend gift is like that sometime, better wait for 1.5 drop event and stock as much as possible.
=========
i kind of regret burning all of my sc, the new sailor is character that i want the most.
oh well, its not guaranteed that i could get her anyway lol

soranokira
06-01-2016, 10:49 PM
^yeah, skyfallend gift is like that sometime, better wait for 1.5 drop event and stock as much as possible.
=========
i kind of regret burning all of my sc, the new sailor is character that i want the most.
oh well, its not guaranteed that i could get her anyway lol

I would say attempting to get Rinne is worth it, even if you failed to get her unfortunately.

namhoang909
06-02-2016, 05:24 AM
is there any chance i can get through 40/5 without a >=gold heavy armor, i mean the biggest ant

seorizuki
06-02-2016, 05:57 AM
I would say attempting to get Rinne is worth it, even if you failed to get her unfortunately.

yea, last spotlight was pretty good since i dont have those units. Atleast i dont hate Frederika and she is pretty strong too, will definitely raise her.
I want this sailor because my personal preference. I like short hair girl, especially with hat, thats one reason i AW'd Leona immediately after getting her lol.

anyway, one yolo roll for cute sailor
http://s33.postimg.org/tz2irrrfz/Screenshot_58.png
im not sure what i should feel right now, i have more gacha blacks than gacha plats. Not that im complaining though.

is there any chance i can get through 40/5 without a >=gold heavy armor, i mean the biggest ant
i dont really remember big ant on 40/5
well, you can use witches and mages/bishops to kill the ants, they're weak against magic damage

Tenhou
06-02-2016, 06:43 AM
im not sure what i should feel right now, i have more gacha blacks than gacha plats. Not that im complaining though.

Welcome to the club. Those damn illusive plats :P

And there were bigger ants on 40/5? I just blasted everything with Estelle so couldn't tell.

namhoang909
06-02-2016, 06:54 AM
i look for 40/5 and youtube just give me the next stage, also should i go all out for the soldier or archer soldier can increase def x2, but i more expect a male version of katie so unless he has something after AW

Tenhou
06-02-2016, 07:01 AM
His normal skill gives him 2x def, +1 block and increases the UP generation by 1 per second for 20 sec. Pretty nice if you ask me.

soranokira
06-02-2016, 07:15 AM
it's the same skill as altair (black soldier), but without the instant skill it's actually not that good for UP generation.

and nice rion. I want D:

namhoang909
06-02-2016, 07:58 AM
it's the same skill as altair (black soldier), but without the instant skill it's actually not that good for UP generation.

and nice rion. I want D:

who is rion now?

soranokira
06-02-2016, 08:11 AM
the black unit (bowrider) in this: http://s33.postimg.org/tz2irrrfz/Screenshot_58.png

namhoang909
06-02-2016, 08:24 AM
recent loli event unit with a staff and a clock symbol ,what can she do, i first thought she would be some kind of mage but her cost says the opposite

soranokira
06-02-2016, 08:36 AM
recent loli event unit with a staff and a clock symbol ,what can she do, i first thought she would be some kind of mage but her cost says the opposite

she's a chrono witch, which is a witch that can additionally apply a passive slow on enemy units that enter her range.

Plat Chrono Witch Kokoro (ココロ)
Time Bomb (タイムボム): (0s; attack 1.6x; instant: magical AoE attack that halts enemies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Ability: Witch Garden: witch and chrono witch cost -1 if Kokoro is a team member

bookmark this pls: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=839593&postcount=17550

namhoang909
06-02-2016, 10:21 AM
will this "Unique Serial Code Unit" be attached in magazine or stuff like that?

YoxalLoyal
06-02-2016, 10:58 AM
anyway, one yolo roll for cute sailor
http://s33.postimg.org/tz2irrrfz/Screenshot_58.png

I'm the complete opposite of you. Have like 11 premium plats and only 3(4) premium blacks on my end.

So, is Rinne the first character who has one affection bonus as a negative value? I believe the bonus in question is physical resistance? Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/Spnht4dl.png

Kamahari Akuma
06-02-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm the complete opposite of you. Have like 11 premium plats and only 3(4) premium blacks on my end.

So, is Rinne the first character who has one affection bonus as a negative value? I believe the bonus in question is physical resistance? Correct me if I'm wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/Spnht4dl.png

A negative value means that she's either getting a damage reduction bonus or something to lower her skill cooldown. Least that is what instinct tells me from how those kinds of values work.

seorizuki
06-02-2016, 12:14 PM
i have 5 blacks, and only 2 plats after almost 1 year playing. Pulled 4 plats actually, but one is dupe and the other become RC.

black Iris have that bonus too, thats attack speed bonus iirc. So Rinne will heal a bit faster than normal fengshui user.

soranokira
06-02-2016, 08:31 PM
to be exact, it's reduction to attack rigidness (reduction in attack animation/speed delay), which basically translates to attack speed increase.
but yeah she isnt the first one to have that. b. iris and black VH sue also have it.

Kirito Rick
06-03-2016, 04:47 AM
How to download the android version of the game??

soranokira
06-03-2016, 04:56 AM
How to download the android version of the game??

I went to dmm site on my phone and downloaded dmm game store, then accessed dmm game store, switched to R18 site, and downloaded aigis R18.

namhoang909
06-03-2016, 08:52 AM
I went to dmm site on my phone and downloaded dmm game store, then accessed dmm game store, switched to R18 site, and downloaded aigis R18.

are they in japanese
i have one more question, i have seen quite a number of guide and witnessed new class in action: alchemist, rear guard, and other event units, yet i don't recall having seen any avanced guard, what is their role in team, what kind of unit they can confront?

soranokira
06-03-2016, 09:06 AM
are they in japanese
i have one more question, i have seen quite a number of guide and witnessed new class in action: alchemist, rear guard, and other event units, yet i don't recall having seen any avanced guard, what is their role in team, what kind of unit they can confront?

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Advance_Guards

seorizuki
06-03-2016, 09:16 AM
are they in japanese
of course duh.
heres a guide http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=709638&viewfull=1#post709638
already outdated though.

we have advance guard few events ago, did you skip Helena? she is girl with long white curly hair wearing something like pirate hat and red cape.

namhoang909
06-03-2016, 09:48 AM
of course duh.
heres a guide http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=709638&viewfull=1#post709638
already outdated though.

we have advance guard few events ago, did you skip Helena? she is girl with long white curly hair wearing something like pirate hat and red cape.

i got her 13 UP 9/10 but not sure if i should cc her or not and another in nutaku version too

slyyr
06-05-2016, 04:48 PM
50 SCs this month so I did some rolling. Using the rest for power levelling/stamina and more barracks slots.

New gacha :
Cigli
Ehret
Dorothy
Niel

Old gacha :
Cyrus
Themis

Not the best rarity-wise but some handy units in there. Cyrus plus the male units from this event have really helped to flesh out my male team. I will use Themis as I have Serra and use her already, even though I'm spoiled for choice with duelists.

YoxalLoyal
06-06-2016, 09:26 PM
So how's the bishounen farming been for you guys? For me, Jake is at max skill and -4 cost, while Oscar is mincosted and at 3/5 skill.

Also, next event will be another Imperial unit. This time, it will be a monster hunter girl with blue hair and a rifle. More Imperial units are always welcome for me. Good thing she isn't a gacha unit as she was one of the new units that I liked based on design. Any guesses as to what type of event this will be? I'm gonna guess star trial and going by the title, we're gonna be seeing some orcs in this event. Oh boy, the Jungle map nightmares are starting to come back to me.

soranokira
06-06-2016, 10:21 PM
So how's the bishounen farming been for you guys? For me, Jake is at max skill and -4 cost, while Oscar is mincosted and at 3/5 skill.

Also, next event will be another Imperial unit. This time, it will be a monster hunter girl with blue hair and a rifle. More Imperial units are always welcome for me. Good thing she isn't a gacha unit as she was one of the new units that I liked based on design. Any guesses as to what type of event this will be? I'm gonna guess star trial and going by the title, we're gonna be seeing some orcs in this event. Oh boy, the Jungle map nightmares are starting to come back to me.

star trial likelihood is high IMO considering the last collection really isn't all that long ago (the gap between metus and the one in october was longer), after which I'd expect either x1.5 drop or a farm event, before we get back to having 1 item collection.

and I'm honestly hoping to have some time before the next item collection event since I just spent all my SCs on 3rd barracks.

namhoang909
06-07-2016, 12:18 AM
i really want min cost archer but after a while, i only got soldier and after feeding 8 copies he is now min cost 5/5 while archer is 11 UP 2/5
do you think i should switch to lower stage to farm archer only since i don't need plt soldier anymore, unless number in [..] on http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%CB%E2%B3%A6%B5%C2%A4%C8%BC%FC%A4%EF%A4%EC%A4%BF% C3%CB%C3%A3 is percent drop rate

soranokira
06-07-2016, 10:21 PM
i really want min cost archer but after a while, i only got soldier and after feeding 8 copies he is now min cost 5/5 while archer is 11 UP 2/5
do you think i should switch to lower stage to farm archer only since i don't need plt soldier anymore, unless number in [..] on http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%CB%E2%B3%A6%B5%C2%A4%C8%BC%FC%A4%EF%A4%EC%A4%BF% C3%CB%C3%A3 is percent drop rate

the number is the level of the unit, not the drop rate.

- - - Updated - - -

gg, furfur revival. we're so screwed.

seorizuki
06-08-2016, 04:22 AM
-1/3 Jack and -3/4 Oscar, i stopped farming them at third day lel.

Damn, im not ready for furfur yet. Lacking unit with area heal, well there is Lumaria but she is not healer :/
there is only Pippin as multi target healer, but she will lack healing power because i dont have a dancer. Since next event most likely star trial maybe i could raise Hana first.

Tenhou
06-08-2016, 05:59 AM
Didn't really farm for them but i accidentally messed up while doing 90/12 so i got an additional copy or two. Ended up with both of them at 11 cost (14 cost CC'd).

YoxalLoyal
06-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Done with this event. Got both max skilled and mincosted. Time to spend the rest of my time saving cha/sta for tomorrow's event or farm for more black spirits to get Rinne to max level. From the way you guys sound, Furfur seems scarier than Amon and I didn't even beat Amon's lv. 1 lol. Didn't want to waste 7SCs just for that. Might try out Furfur, but I'll probably get my arse handed to me. I wonder if my units will survive with Rinne's evasion percentage boost. Maybe at 5/5 skill when she gives out 50% evasion, but even then it's all on luck.

soranokira
06-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Rinne will be more useful due to healing multiple targets rather than her evasion boost. the problem with furfur is that it's not too hard getting to level 2~3, but level 4 onwards you need to pack both enough physical range dps and healing to offset the counter damage. not all enemies will counter, but when your units end up attacking those enemies with counter too quickly, they can end up killing themselves.

Larcx
06-09-2016, 02:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gvOSFu4.png

Quite fun to burn Dragons~
Flame VS Flame , Metus VS BD
17 Star , I really hate a map with a NPC >.>
Will save that NPC later , got an apointment with a Dragon Rider. lol~

namhoang909
06-09-2016, 03:38 AM
so the main char event is "orc specialist" - Monster Slayer Rösel, why don't they just make her a pirate that prioritize orc like the way archer prioritize to attack flying unit? so confusing, hope to get a -3 this time :(

Tenhou
06-09-2016, 05:07 AM
The new event girl looks like Shinon from SAO. And this time there is no mary sue protagonist to steal her heart--- wait a minute...

soranokira
06-09-2016, 05:40 AM
so the main char event is "orc specialist" - Monster Slayer Rösel, why don't they just make her a pirate that prioritize orc like the way archer prioritize to attack flying unit? so confusing, hope to get a -3 this time :(

because that's how the new class is? >_> not even sure how it's confusing. and it's a star rush so it's pretty easy. replicating atarime guide usually gets you at least a CR4, and his videos are usually not hard to replicate.

or nvm, I guess you totally missed dolce (demon specialist) and lathi (dragonslayer) released not long ago.

seorizuki
06-09-2016, 06:50 AM
failed to 3 star the 3stm and 5stm maps on first run, wew
and the 6stm map just wrecked my team :/

soranokira
06-09-2016, 07:47 AM
failed to 3 star the 3stm and 5stm maps on first run, wew
and the 6stm map just wrecked my team :/

I managed for 3sta map but not for 5sta map. and then I looked at sennen war. god, I was a retard.

Tenhou
06-09-2016, 07:58 AM
I managed for 3sta map but not for 5sta map. and then I looked at sennen war. god, I was a retard.

You and me both...

Kirito Rick
06-09-2016, 10:34 AM
because that's how the new class is? >_> not even sure how it's confusing. and it's a star rush so it's pretty easy. replicating atarime guide usually gets you at least a CR4, and his videos are usually not hard to replicate.

or nvm, I guess you totally missed dolce (demon specialist) and lathi (dragonslayer) released not long ago.

Even if they are confusing i like all of them :P
One more thing..in the ios version why cant i play castle retake...every time i start it my phone gives me a msg that the app has stopped..
any idea...

Also love the new girl...she really is waifu material for me...becoz i liked SAO and Shinon..

YoxalLoyal
06-09-2016, 11:45 AM
3* all the missions except for the G map. Probably won't attempt it until I get Chydis/Sedis levelled as my fourth healer and Spica AW'ed. I don't think Rinne's healing power is enough for all those dragons.

Asdf1
06-09-2016, 01:29 PM
just started playing dmm due to my disappointment with nutaku, just having a little bit of confusion as far as dailies schedule (noticed today was moday daily) and maintenance schedule if anybody can shed light on that it would be appreciated. i just got another free 3 SC's too ...i've been lucky and got rion and iris in my first 25 sc not planning on spending on dmm though.

Tenhou
06-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Dailies reset at 15:00GMT. From monday the dailies go Armour-spirits-DC-affection-armour-spirits-DC.

Asdf1
06-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Thank you so they have dailies till Sunday thats great

namhoang909
06-09-2016, 05:27 PM

i do remember a female sniper with rifle in latest gold rush in Odette stage, not sure about dragon slayer though
my point is since they use gun getting them into one class save some time for gems AW farming, except that these slayers are sniper

Katina
06-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Trying to have the new druid girl with my last 15 sc, I got her instead : http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/d5b9ec696e1e947a.png

It looks like a mix between a rogue and a samurai, am I right ?

soranokira
06-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Trying to have the new druid girl with my last 15 sc, I got her instead : http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/d5b9ec696e1e947a.png

It looks like a mix between a rogue and a samurai, am I right ?

yup, although I'd say it's more like a monk that attacks all units blocked.

seorizuki
06-10-2016, 03:38 AM
3 stared last map, Nanaly and Rion combo too strong.

otoh, finally AW'ed and SAW'ed Miruno, burned 2 sc for orbs though. That 1k+ damage even at AW1 lel.

soranokira
06-10-2016, 03:39 AM
3 stared last map, Nanaly and Rion combo too strong.

otoh, finally AW'ed and SAW'ed Miruno, burned 2 sc for orbs though. That 1k+ damage even at AW1 lel.

gimme an angel and a naius plz T_T lol. dont feel like throwing 100k gold just to trade for one.

seorizuki
06-10-2016, 03:49 AM
you didnt farm angels at Miruno's event?
just use Eln
naius is SAW fairy right? i would give you if possible lol. Damn RNG keep getting me failed at last skillups.

soranokira
06-10-2016, 04:50 AM
you didnt farm angels at Miruno's event?
just use Eln
naius is SAW fairy right? i would give you if possible lol. Damn RNG keep getting me failed at last skillups.

yeah I farmed a couple of angels during miruno's, but most went into AW Eln and cc Miruno. left with 1 niel in barracks. might have to use Eln for real haha. not too sure if 70 DC is worth it though. and yeah Naius is SAW fairy. I know players who can clear SAW fairy map can get them pretty easily, especially during x2 drop rate, since it's 30% x4 (or so I heard) outside of x2 drop event.

Tenhou
06-10-2016, 05:36 AM
Finished the last map yesterday. Was going to decently follow Sennen War's video, which i did... except i lacked a Claire and forgot to put Bashira on the team. Improvised with Estelle in her slot instead, worked wonders. Also forgot to add a 4th healer so i'm really happy Miruno was AW'd. Ingrid obviously replaced that bowrider.

YoxalLoyal
06-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Roll for Marnie for a better dancer or Adele for her AW passive and got Hina instead. Also got Bernice, so it was a nice run I guess. And that feeling when you have almost all the good heavies, yet you're still using Leeanne. XD Gellius should be ready for the battlefield though. Deine is still on the bench and Bernice will soon be my secondary HA.

Is a cannonneer required for Furfur's lv. 1 map or can I use a mage? Referring to sennen war's vid when I'm asking this. If so, who should I level? Zola, Mel, or Kanon?

soranokira
06-10-2016, 09:30 AM
you can probably use a mage. as for cannoneer, either kanon or zola probably. i dont think mel is better than zola. mel skill is range up, zola is change into magic, kanon is...i dont even remember. either way, they're all low priority. the key thing for furfur is really to use slower but harder hitting units like pirates. bashira and spica are still usable, but you need to take more care when using them.

I had a post showing a rough lineup of what I used here: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/879-random-video-guide-sharing-post20741.html#post20741

YoxalLoyal
06-10-2016, 11:21 AM
I see. Thanks for the advice. Compared to your set-up, I could probably use Anelia, Gellius/Bernice/Leeanne, Saria, Chydis, Odette/Mehlis/Pallis, and Agnes as my set-up. Weak on the mage part since I don't have Molde, but Mehlis or Pallis should do the job...I hope. Agnes does not have true damage like Metus, so I don't know if that's a problem for Furfur. My healers should be fine and Anelia is pretty good on her own.

Asdf1
06-10-2016, 01:04 PM
just a quick question again i've been receiving 3 SC now as a daily bonus (not that IM complaining) i just started 2 days ago, I was wondering how many of these will i be getting so i can plan things out

seorizuki
06-10-2016, 01:41 PM
just a quick question again i've been receiving 3 SC now as a daily bonus (not that IM complaining) i just started 2 days ago, I was wondering how many of these will i be getting so i can plan things out

Im not really sure, but.
Some weeks (or months?) ago, there is campaign where new player get total 21scs as a login bonus for a week. Its a part of Ios ver celebration campaing or something.
I dont know if its that certain period only, or still work as long as the player is new.
maybe you can screenshot that scs before you take it so i can translate the description.

Asdf1
06-10-2016, 02:05 PM
okay thanks, will do if I still get Sc tommorow

soranokira
06-10-2016, 08:02 PM
I see. Thanks for the advice. Compared to your set-up, I could probably use Anelia, Gellius/Bernice/Leeanne, Saria, Chydis, Odette/Mehlis/Pallis, and Agnes as my set-up. Weak on the mage part since I don't have Molde, but Mehlis or Pallis should do the job...I hope. Agnes does not have true damage like Metus, so I don't know if that's a problem for Furfur. My healers should be fine and Anelia is pretty good on her own.

it will get you past level 1 at least, you just need some practice in the event to understand how the counter damage works and how to place your units to handle it. one of the key things is probably stalling units (agnes tokens/ranger traps) for furfur, as well as multiple healers to heal the counter damage. since you have saria, you can be a bit more lax on the healing since she has increased healing speed on skill.

YoxalLoyal
06-10-2016, 10:40 PM
it will get you past level 1 at least, you just need some practice in the event to understand how the counter damage works and how to place your units to handle it. one of the key things is probably stalling units (agnes tokens/ranger traps) for furfur, as well as multiple healers to heal the counter damage. since you have saria, you can be a bit more lax on the healing since she has increased healing speed on skill.

Do you think a chrono witch can slow him down a bit? Or do I really need a ranger? The only one I have is the gold one, so idk how effective she will be.

soranokira
06-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Do you think a chrono witch can slow him down a bit? Or do I really need a ranger? The only one I have is the gold one, so idk how effective she will be.

level 1 isnt all that tough so you should just try it out. the sennen war vids are pretty good up till lv 4.

YoxalLoyal
06-11-2016, 06:39 AM
level 1 isnt all that tough so you should just try it out. the sennen war vids are pretty good up till lv 4.
Well, beat level 1. Going by sennen's guides, you need a pirate starting on level 2. I wonder if using Dolce would be good too since they're all demons.

Tenhou
06-11-2016, 06:43 AM
Just use Estelle instead, simple.

YoxalLoyal
06-11-2016, 06:48 AM
Just use Estelle instead, simple.

If only I had her. XD

On another note, I finally maxed Rinne's level. The current event's 40/3 map had such good drop rates for Black Spirit and Daniela. I think I got them on 4/6 runs.

namhoang909
06-11-2016, 07:39 AM
have anyone used chrono witch, i know she slow down enemy, but it's like she slow every enemies in her radius constantly or only slow when her skill is activated

Tenhou
06-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Constantly. Her skill activate shoots one mega fireball with a huge radius that stops all enemies hit by it for a short while.

soranokira
06-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Constantly. Her skill activate shoots one mega fireball with a huge radius that stops all enemies hit by it for a short while.

only kokoro-chan does that. towa and lisette does other stuff.

Asdf1
06-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Im not really sure, but.
Some weeks (or months?) ago, there is campaign where new player get total 21scs as a login bonus for a week. Its a part of Ios ver celebration campaing or something.
I dont know if its that certain period only, or still work as long as the player is new.
maybe you can screenshot that scs before you take it so i can translate the description.
Here's the pop up for the SC, hopefully it is for a week long

Tenhou
06-11-2016, 02:10 PM
Beginner login bonus. You have 3 more left.

Asdf1
06-11-2016, 02:24 PM
great! thanks for clarifying that

soranokira
06-11-2016, 06:53 PM
looks like they decided to make the 7d login bonus for newbies permanent. (it might've been implemented starting april 14th, where they gave accounts created post-april 14th 3 SCs per day until the 21st)

seorizuki
06-13-2016, 06:05 AM
after some failed runs on furfur lvl 5, i give up. My healers cant keep up with the damages.
I need to roll for Saria someday.

namhoang909
06-13-2016, 06:14 AM
i saw they announced about increase rate of gold and plt female unit on nutaku, has it happened for dmm and is it permanent?

Tenhou
06-13-2016, 06:22 AM
It's just a fancy way of saying "all plat/gold female units are now in the spotlight!"

namhoang909
06-14-2016, 04:58 AM
how about Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
(http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=842420&postcount=17640)
god that druid sounds amazing
here are what i have so far, most of cc-ed units are at least -3, un cc-ed are full cost or not yet found useful, i got clarissa, bashira, iris, katie, belinda, vampire-hunter nun, black pink-hair valk to 100% aff
which one do you think i should focus on?
also purple hair girl holding archer in banner, is she just an archer?

- - - Updated - - -

the pegasus rider from recent gold rush event, does anyone know how many crystal i'll get for selling her

Sincronic
06-14-2016, 05:18 AM
also purple hair girl holding archer in banner, is she just an archer?

I'm not playing on DMM but here:
http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b7%ee%b1%c6%a4%ce%b5%dd%b5%b3%ca%bc%a5%ea%a5%aa%a 5%f3

She is archer on horse, i assume like normal archer but can take up space on melee slot, blocks 1 unit if i read that correctly

- - - Updated - - -

In addition (feel free to correct me cause my japanese is not best xd)

CCing:
2x silver archers
1x silver valkyre
1x Black fairy

AWing:
2x Silver(CC) / Gold archers
1x Silver(CC) / Gold valkyre
1x Awakening spirit
3x Bow Rider Chief orb
300.000g

pre-CC skill: Triple shot
post-CC skill: Quadra shot
SAW(lv5): Defense lowers by 50%, blocks 0 units, but fires 7 arrows in row ( Startup 5 sec, Cooldown 60 sec )

Personally, thats gonna be my new waifu :3

namhoang909
06-14-2016, 07:04 AM
I'm not playing on DMM but here:
http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b7%ee%b1%c6%a4%ce%b5%dd%b5%b3%ca%bc%a5%ea%a5%aa%a 5%f3

She is archer on horse, i assume like normal archer but can take up space on melee slot, blocks 1 unit if i read that correctly

- - - Updated - - -

In addition (feel free to correct me cause my japanese is not best xd)

CCing:
2x silver archers
1x silver valkyre
1x Black fairy

AWing:
2x Silver(CC) / Gold archers
1x Silver(CC) / Gold valkyre
1x Awakening spirit
3x Bow Rider Chief orb
300.000g

pre-CC skill: Triple shot
post-CC skill: Quadra shot
SAW(lv5): Defense lowers by 50%, blocks 0 units, but fires 7 arrows in row ( Startup 5 sec, Cooldown 60 sec )

Personally, thats gonna be my new waifu :3

yes we do have that kind of archer rider, i have 2 silver, 1 female riding some kind of tiger and male riding horse
thank you for info

Sincronic
06-14-2016, 07:25 AM
No problem :)

Kirito Rick
06-16-2016, 02:38 AM
is it just me or any one else is having a bugged up screen and display...my unit list isnt opening...

soranokira
06-16-2016, 02:44 AM
is it just me or any one else is having a bugged up screen and display...my unit list isnt opening...

no issues on my end.

YoxalLoyal
06-16-2016, 10:30 AM
The 100/2 map sure was something. That orc leader hits pretty hard. He even took down AW'ed Prince's health down to below 20% with one hit lol. Thanks to his skill and Rinne's evasion boost, I was able to 3* the darn thing. So, did anyone notice the new girl on the second map of this phase? She seems to be a new imperial plat healer. Hope she gets an event soon. Currently waiting for cha/sta to refill and then I'm off to trying the new 70/6 map. Hopefully it isn't as crazy as the other one.

- - - Updated - - -

And done. Got all 24 stars for a perfect Rosel. Now I just need to wait till Sunday to get my archer AW orb, AW Spica, and finally get that other 70/6 map done.

Erm...max skilled Lumaria a little too early. Now what do I do with my spares? Don't have Marr, so saving them will probably be a waste of space.

soranokira
06-16-2016, 07:24 PM
they can be used as plat cans.

Kirito Rick
06-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Sometimes after reading veteran's clear the god tier map feel kinda embarrassed to ask things about the hard tier maps or extreme tier maps.

Well, anyways...

HOW THE FUCK DO I TANK THE RED ONI IN THE 40/4 MAP...

Also good news that the revival system finally hits next week..yay!!

soranokira
06-17-2016, 01:43 AM
Sometimes after reading veteran's clear the god tier map feel kinda embarrassed to ask things about the hard tier maps or extreme tier maps.

Well, anyways...

HOW THE FUCK DO I TANK THE RED ONI IN THE 40/4 MAP...

Also good news that the revival system finally hits next week..yay!!

sennen war or atarime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZfP57r6ltg

I actually went stupid and spica/miruno'd him before he moved, but i guess that's pretty much how all veterans do it: overwhelming firepower. think exk said he killed orc hero in 100/2 before he even moved >_>

scrubp
06-17-2016, 01:45 AM
hi, is there some sort of event going on right now that boosts rate up for units in SP crystal summons because...

Kirito Rick
06-17-2016, 02:17 AM
That's luck dude..pure luck...
I myself got 2 very cute plat units from sp summon last a few weeks ago...
Feel lucky coz not only she is a great tank...she is on the wanted list on many (including me)...and you get her for free

No such event is there until now which increases the summon rate...none have I heard atleast...

soranokira
06-19-2016, 12:06 AM
hi, is there some sort of event going on right now that boosts rate up for units in SP crystal summons because...

grats, and yeah like kirito said it's pure luck. people have gotten nanaly off 2k summons after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Using this post for misc old data when I come across: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=684630&postcount=9659
Thief class introduced right after paula event June 2015
http://image.prntscr.com/image/f64390380ace46c6a19fc930d766cfd7.png

random stuff about illustrators and loli, and nutaku's arbitrary unit removal: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=658418&postcount=7742

4* Challenge Missions Introduced 22 Oct 2015
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=740944&postcount=13123
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=862855&postcount=18644

Skill AWing introduced April 2nd 2015: (with Eden's star event, phase 2)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=659084&postcount=7769
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=660069&postcount=7829

Just to give a quick breakdown between shops:
Amazon: good for large bulk orders (EMS unit-based shipping; site in English)
Mangaoh: good for small orders (EMS weight-based shipping; registration in English)
Honto: good for saving money (alternate shipping methods; site in Japanese; guide)

Exchange Quest introduced 25th Feb 2016: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=799372&postcount=15562

Daily Missions and revamp to Mission Unlock requirements introduced 30th June 2016: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=850672&postcount=17937

Outfit Switch function introduced 2nd Nov: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=895340&postcount=19936

Black Ticket Introduction: 24th Nov (3rd Anniversary) http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=902989&postcount=20255

2nd Awakening 1st wave (Adv guard + Healer) released 27th Oct 2016: https://embed.gyazo.com/bc80f4b4d123dff8bae248150ec886ec.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=892849&postcount=19835
2nd AW Rogue 17th Nov 2016: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=900589&postcount=20074
2nd AW Summoner 15th Dec 2016: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=912113#post912113
2nd AW Valkyrie 12 Jan 2017: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=923879&postcount=21099
2nd AW Witches 09 Feb 2017: http://i.imgur.com/qi8a1XN.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=935098&postcount=21476
2nd AW Angels 02 Mar 2017: http://i.imgur.com/S5csQfR.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=943889#post943889
2nd AW Puppeteer 20 Apr 2017: http://i.imgur.com/DSTsJNa.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=963155#post963155
2nd AW Ninja 02 May 2017: http://i.imgur.com/tseTcpH.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=967624#post967624
2nd AW Pegasus Rider 18 May 2017: http://i.imgur.com/U1NFXvm.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=972708#post972708
2nd AW Maid 08 Jun 2017: http://i.imgur.com/ZGPX3fO.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=980073#post980073
2nd AW Monster Tamer 22 Jun 2017: http://i.imgur.com/GRy7mit.png http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=984632#post984632
2nd AW Feng Shui 20 Jul 2017: http://i.imgur.com/4pIDMhw.jpg http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=994647#post994647
2nd AW Soldier 10 Aug 2017: http://i.imgur.com/zcjvjd4.png http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=1000832#post1000832
2nd AW Archer 31 Aug 2017: http://i.imgur.com/V8F84Z8.png http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=1006997#post1006997
2nd AW Chrono Witch 14 Sep 2017: https://i.imgur.com/tPb4Xsm.png http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=1010303#post1010303
2nd AW Mage Armor 5 Oct 2017: https://i.imgur.com/Pr7ol39.png http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=1015610#post1015610
2nd AW Monk 26 Oct 2017: https://i.imgur.com/cg8Hvwu.png http://www.ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/online-games/8070-aegis-thousand-year-war-dmm-online-game?p=1724062#post1724062
2nd AW

YoxalLoyal
06-19-2016, 06:27 AM
Planning on attempting the new subjugation map soon and this is the team I'm going with for now:
http://i.imgur.com/3aBu6La.png

All underlevelled units will be raised to at least 50CC50 with max affection. Also noticed I'm missing a mage armor in the image, so I guess I'm replacing Rubinas for Palffy.
Other units I wanted to add but couldn't were: Nezha, Rinne, Lesia, Sukuha, Miruno, Mischa, G.Iris, Kokoro, witches, Mehlis/Odette, Charlotte, Gellius (lacking warrior to be CC'ed), and Rino
My list of other units can be found here: http://i.imgur.com/TP5iW3E.png

Any fixes I should do here or is this team good enough for 400-450+ kills?

seorizuki
06-19-2016, 08:24 AM
^remove Sandra, her skill wont help much with this map layout. You can replace her with Miruno or Nezha, or any melee support.
You can replace Agnes too if you dont aim for max kill. because this subjugation is more melee focused, you might find it difficult to put range unit.

YoxalLoyal
06-19-2016, 08:43 AM
^remove Sandra, her skill wont help much with this map layout. You can replace her with Miruno or Nezha, or any melee support.
You can replace Agnes too if you dont aim for max kill. because this subjugation is more melee focused, you might find it difficult to put range unit.

Thanks for the advice. Agnes was just there for her tokens. Does Nezha have to be levelled or is AW1 enough? Trying to hold out on levelling her so I can feed Happy and get her to AW99.

soranokira
06-19-2016, 09:46 AM
take out pallis and put in sukuha and charlotte if you can. for this subjugation it's highly recommended to go with a more melee-focused team as well as magic damage. I suggest you take a look at some of the 500 kill runs; many of them will run around 6 melees with 4 ranged. normal mages dont have good enough range. here's sennen war: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWv8b5yYvVY

and some random guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFXK4WM5luE

and of course, this from the random video guide sharing thread: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29071519

YoxalLoyal
06-19-2016, 10:48 AM
Taking all your advices into account, I came up with this team:
http://i.imgur.com/zmSPOwa.png

Couple of notes:
- Took out Agnes because I won't even get 500/500 without Liana healing AW'ed Prince of his paralysis
- Nezha instead of Miruno because true damage
- Nezha should do fine at AW1 right? Reasons for not levelling her in previous posts
- Took out Anelia because she is only good with skill on
- Team should get me to 450 at best

namhoang909
06-19-2016, 11:05 AM
i am trying to figure it out how to deal with 100/2 map or first 70/6 for 2 stars, do you guys know any easy guide for that or maybe a guide that can use some different unit
just got gold mage (orange hair, holding book, mehlis- i think), another Julian (gold male soldier) vampire hunter ( one look like Jack Sparrow, Vincent - i guess) and mage armor from trading post for last 70/6 (too bad, it won't open till i go through first 70/6), which one should i go for 'cause mage armor is not very popular in guide i've seen, for mage i have odette but not enough spirit and armor for her and her cost... so if Mehlis is not so much weaker,maybe i will go for her

- - - Updated - - -

here again, what i have till now with 4 new gold members :rolleyes:

YoxalLoyal
06-19-2016, 11:32 AM
For 100/2, you could try atarimesan's guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHa1TjTJmU

As for the dragon 70/6 map, you could try these:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29019200
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29020365
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29037864

soranokira
06-19-2016, 06:01 PM
you dont need the 1st 70/6 map to unlock the 2nd 70/6 map; the 2nd 70/6 map is unlocked by clearing the 100/2 map. has been that way for quite some time and i dont think it has changed.

@yoxal you can try i guess. I'm not too sure 2 silver bishops is worth leveling and I'd use anelia myself for burst damage to take out the armors when they clog up too much in the middle, but then again I havent been going for the 500 kill strategies, aiming just enough to get 400+ and pretty much managed 450+ on my accounts. the last wave before decius comes is at 465 mark, so even accounting for some leaks managing 450 isn't all too hard with some planning and enough magic damage, while 500 kill most likely require different stability in both dps and healing.

on another topic, you should max out nezha's skill with rainbows while she's AW1 if you haven't, in preparation for SAW.

namhoang909
06-19-2016, 06:58 PM
For 100/2, you could try atarimesan's guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHa1TjTJmU

As for the dragon 70/6 map, you could try these:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29019200
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29020365
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29037864
can i use the chrono witch in place of any witch, i have 3 witches but little one in pink dress does not have much affection

you dont need the 1st 70/6 map to unlock the 2nd 70/6 map; the 2nd 70/6 map is unlocked by clearing the 100/2 map. has been that way for quite some time and i dont think it has changed.

@yoxal you can try i guess. I'm not too sure 2 silver bishops is worth leveling and I'd use anelia myself for burst damage to take out the armors when they clog up too much in the middle, but then again I havent been going for the 500 kill strategies, aiming just enough to get 400+ and pretty much managed 450+ on my accounts. the last wave before decius comes is at 465 mark, so even accounting for some leaks managing 450 isn't all too hard with some planning and enough magic damage, while 500 kill most likely require different stability in both dps and healing.

on another topic, you should max out nezha's skill with rainbows while she's AW1 if you haven't, in preparation for SAW.
thanks, i have no idea because i've never try 100/2 map before

so how about my team, also just got gold mage Cyrus, now i have Mehlis, Odette and Cyrus, with Odette 40 UP after CC she is a really late

YoxalLoyal
06-19-2016, 11:35 PM
you can try i guess. I'm not too sure 2 silver bishops is worth levelling and I'd use anelia myself for burst damage to take out the armors when they clog up too much in the middle, but then again I havent been going for the 500 kill strategies, aiming just enough to get 400+ and pretty much managed 450+ on my accounts. the last wave before decius comes is at 465 mark, so even accounting for some leaks managing 450 isn't all too hard with some planning and enough magic damage, while 500 kill most likely require different stability in both dps and healing.

I'll try that then. Well, I still have a couple more weeks left to sort out my team. Nezha is currently at 4/5 skill, so hope she gets to 5/5 in the next few rainbows.

@namhoang909 - If you have any spare SCs left, you could always run Phalanx 2 for affection items and refill stamina. No idea what affection your Nenya has, so I can't give you an estimate of how many SCs to refill. Then again, it's all based on RNG on how many rubies you get.

Guide already shows you what you need to do for 100/2. Second 70/6 map requires at least 3 strong witches and a minimum of 1-2 strong mages. If you have a levelled Pallis or Valerie, they should be fine. Other units I used to 3* that map were Katie/Liselotte (you only need 1 soldier for this map), 1 warrior priest (the silver female one will do), 1 mage armor (you probably should get one if you have spare DCs), and 2-3 healers. Since you're going for a 1-2* run, let the lich go unless you have a good lightning rod to take both his and Lumaria's attacks. I followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUzFRBJSkek . Sennen war's guide uses Kokoro as a 3rd witch replacement if you want to use her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9RJu9XklNY

- - - Updated - - -

As mentioned before, the new imperial healer Elias seems pretty nice to have in the future. More healers are never bad. At this rate, we could make an Imperial-only team.

blacksaber
06-20-2016, 12:07 AM

Hmm. I didn't know that. I guess I can try to 1* or 2* it to open the other map. I still have a few days to try and level my little team abit more before the event ends.

seorizuki
06-20-2016, 12:26 AM
more silly hat!
Since Elias is most likely a gold unit, does that mean another gold rush for all age anniversary?

Definitely raise her as soon as i get her.