PDA

View Full Version : DMM current event discussion

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

namhoang909
06-20-2016, 04:29 AM
I'll try that then. Well, I still have a couple more weeks left to sort out my team. Nezha is currently at 4/5 skill, so hope she gets to 5/5 in the next few rainbows.

@namhoang909 - If you have any spare SCs left, you could always run Phalanx 2 for affection items and refill stamina. No idea what affection your Nenya has, so I can't give you an estimate of how many SCs to refill. Then again, it's all based on RNG on how many rubies you get.

Guide already shows you what you need to do for 100/2. Second 70/6 map requires at least 3 strong witches and a minimum of 1-2 strong mages. If you have a levelled Pallis or Valerie, they should be fine. Other units I used to 3* that map were Katie/Liselotte (you only need 1 soldier for this map), 1 warrior priest (the silver female one will do), 1 mage armor (you probably should get one if you have spare DCs), and 2-3 healers. Since you're going for a 1-2* run, let the lich go unless you have a good lightning rod to take both his and Lumaria's attacks. I followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUzFRBJSkek . Sennen war's guide uses Kokoro as a 3rd witch replacement if you want to use her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9RJu9XklNY

- - - Updated - - -

As mentioned before, the new imperial healer Elias seems pretty nice to have in the future. More healers are never bad. At this rate, we could make an Imperial-only team.
thanks, i am more certain about sennen guide, but is there any chance to replace mage armor with other unit, for exp black pink-haired valk or any recent event unit
about atarimesan's guide, can i replace bandit with angel last time i tried blue orc stopped a little bit then move forward, i accidentally activate her and it ended..., also why can not put chrono witch in place of witch, is her attack lower or any disadvantage compared to witch?
UPDATE: OK chrono witch should not be in that map her advantage is skill when activated not on regular basic like witch

Kirito Rick
06-20-2016, 05:45 AM
Gratz Everyone..we crossed 500 posts on this thread!!!
\0/

Also are u guys not excited for the daily revival system instead of emergency mission...
im super excited...

Asdf1
06-20-2016, 06:03 AM
Gratz Everyone..we crossed 500 posts on this thread!!!
\0/

Also are u guys not excited for the daily revival system instead of emergency mission...
im super excited...

Glad i moved to DMM version :) What is daily revival? can you please elaborate

seorizuki
06-20-2016, 06:42 AM
Glad i moved to DMM version :) What is daily revival? can you please elaborate

no one know how daily revival work yet, all we know is Chloris will be first daily revival.

soranokira
06-20-2016, 07:13 AM
thanks, i am more certain about sennen guide, but is there any chance to replace mage armor with other unit, for exp black pink-haired valk or any recent event unit
about atarimesan's guide, can i replace bandit with angel last time i tried blue orc stopped a little bit then move forward, i accidentally activate her and it ended..., also why can not put chrono witch in place of witch, is her attack lower or any disadvantage compared to witch?
UPDATE: OK chrono witch should not be in that map her advantage is skill when activated not on regular basic like witch

yes, lecia the black valk works as a replacement for raichi. tried and tested.
chrono witch should work fine on both 100/2 and 70/6 maps. not sure what's your issue. you need to analyze things yourself to see the problem, without looking at your run we can't analyze things for you aside from wild guesses. then again, I think I didn't watch atarime video guide, but chances are you can use chrono witch to replace another witch instead of the one you used.

@kirito you can hype it up yourself, but we don't know how it will be like and whether it'll really be implemented conveniently for newbies. if they're running 1 event week every day it's going to be really stressful for me.

namhoang909
06-20-2016, 07:59 AM
i don't know my chrono witch is cc-ed lv54 32 affection, i placed her to spot nearest to prince in guide => prince was killed by axe orc, when i use belinda cc-ed lv50 100% affection she finished that orc before it reached the prince
i will try a couple of time, at least get through it gives better chance for another star

soranokira
06-20-2016, 08:01 AM
i don't know my chrono witch is cc-ed lv54 32 affection, i placed her to spot nearest to prince in guide => prince was killed by axe orc, when i use belinda cc-ed lv50 100% affection she finished that orc before it reached the prince
i will try a couple of time, at least get through it gives better chance for another star

axe orc goes berserk at low hp, so you just need to burst him down with enough magic damage before his rapid attacks take out your prince. also, 32 affection kokoro. obviously she would have lower attack than belinda...

Kirito Rick
06-20-2016, 09:05 AM
@kirito you can hype it up yourself, but we don't know how it will be like and whether it'll really be implemented conveniently for newbies. if they're running 1 event week every day it's going to be really stressful for me.

I'm having a feeling from inside that its going to be awesome...we get access to all those past units (Anya, Soprano, Chole , Horace...)and we get to test our team more...not to mention the huge load of SC that (might) comes with all the missions

Again something from inside is saying me
The feature will be like (an example..)
Monday: Sorano's event + new event
Tuesday: Horace' event + new event
Wednesday: Chole's event + new event
Saturday: new event only.
Sunday: Miruno's event..

And the revival units will actually be drops on the new maps which will change daily so we have to farm them on the same day... And the actual event won't be of 14 long days but for 7 days or so...

And if u are thinking that its gonna be too much for 12 stamina then worry not the cap will also be raised to 49 stamina in future...

PS: the above has complete imagination coming from a hyped man's brain...just take it lightheartedly..its baseless...

Edit: while I was writing I did a premium summon...got Berna...
Maybe Aigis gave me her so that I stop posting nonsense...or 'maybe' I was lucky...
If my luck prevails what I posted might become true..., :P

soranokira
06-20-2016, 09:27 AM
there's no mention of the change in stamina yet, and 49 stamina is not gonna help much unless SC spam or they change the recovery time as well. tons of SC sound nice in theory, but the struggle to farm both revival maps and current event maps is there, on top of leveling units. it only makes things worse when you come across a strategy that could've been replicated if only you had that one or two revival unit that you missed because you decided to use that day to focus on current event instead or something, or vice versa. Also, you forgot that if star rush and collection 'daily revivals' are based on RC as usual, it's just gonna make us cry. and farm event unit revivals are more or less covered in current star rushes so I'm not too worried on that end.

long story short, I'm just going to wait until more details are revealed. that's why I said you can hype it up yourself. I have no interest in wasting my time guessing what it could be, the same way I don't guess what nutaku's event is going to be next aside from lafate's thread.

YoxalLoyal
06-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Lots of new stuff coming on next maintenance.

Story/Daily/AW orb drop boost 1.5x and AW orb drop 2x
Majin Vepar event (2 week event)
Higher difficulty missions added after June 30th
Silver units now have max level of 55 + an additional skill

I have no idea how well I'll do with Vepar's event, considering I didn't do much with the other two. Silver units be getting stronger with 5 more levels and an extra skill. I believe Alissa gains +range.

seorizuki
06-20-2016, 11:21 PM
welp drop boost *look at pitiful 1 SC* haha RIP myself.

I hope everyone's waifu Soma-chan get a nice ability lel.

soranokira
06-21-2016, 12:06 AM
welp drop boost *look at pitiful 1 SC* haha RIP myself.

I hope everyone's waifu Soma-chan get a nice ability lel.

*pats* at least it wasnt an item collection? anyway we should get daily revival as well which hopefully gets us a few SC.

namhoang909
06-21-2016, 01:40 AM
News Report for Next Maintenance:
-Story and Daily Mission Drop 1.5x (Until June 30th).
-AW Fairy Drop 1.5x (Until June 30th).?
-AW Orb Drop 2x (Until June 30th).
-Majin Advent "Vepar" (ウェパル) LV1~10 Added (2 Week Event).
+Higher Difficulty Missions Added after the 30th.
-Silver Unit CC LV Max increased to 55 (Princess Rosette's LV Max 55).
+CC55 Silver Units Gain an Ability.

just found that on ulmf:
1) i thought AW fairy could only be trade using 100 DC, just to know because i have not made it to farm AW orb on dmm anyway

Kirito Rick
06-21-2016, 01:55 AM
I knew the same as well...
either they will implement AW fairy drops on event maps or on Spirit rescue is my best guess...
Could be a mistyped text and petite-san meant fairy drops from challenge quest

seorizuki
06-21-2016, 03:24 AM
*pats* at least it wasnt an item collection? anyway we should get daily revival as well which hopefully gets us a few SC.
yeah its has been a wile since last item collection, i hope next item collection unit is a class that doesnt need mincost...

News Report for Next Maintenance:
-Story and Daily Mission Drop 1.5x (Until June 30th).
-AW Fairy Drop 1.5x (Until June 30th).?
-AW Orb Drop 2x (Until June 30th).
-Majin Advent "Vepar" (ウェパル) LV1~10 Added (2 Week Event).
+Higher Difficulty Missions Added after the 30th.
-Silver Unit CC LV Max increased to 55 (Princess Rosette's LV Max 55).
+CC55 Silver Units Gain an Ability.

just found that on ulmf:
1) i thought AW fairy could only be trade using 100 DC, just to know because i have not made it to farm AW orb on dmm anyway

I knew the same as well...
either they will implement AW fairy drops on event maps or on Spirit rescue is my best guess...
Could be a mistyped text and petite-san meant fairy drops from challenge quest

its the skill AW fairy, not the regular one

YoxalLoyal
06-21-2016, 10:45 PM
Moar new stuff. The shop is adding in an Assistance pack (probably for beginners) that is a one-time buy which includes 14SCs and Royal Guard Alicia. Pretty sure it's supposed to include 14 SCs rather than us spending 14 SCs to get Alicia. And I'm pretty sure Alicia is supposed to be Anna's sister or a relative of her's. Their appearance is so similar to each other. I wonder what she does. Patel, the only other Royal Guard unit, is a weaker version of Sybilla that can block 2.

We're also getting a gold bowrider who has unlimited duration skill which increases attack and range by 1.3x.

Kirito Rick
06-22-2016, 08:43 AM
The post says that 'emergency practice is removed'...but no news for any new event or event related unit...neither do we know what the daily revival system will be like...
Why do the devs keep us in so much suspense....

One more thing...how much is 1400 dmm points in dollars...
not that im buying...just curious...😀

YoxalLoyal
06-22-2016, 10:30 AM
The post says that 'emergency practice is removed'...but no news for any new event or event related unit...neither do we know what the daily revival system will be like...
Why do the devs keep us in so much suspense....

One more thing...how much is 1400 dmm points in dollars...
not that im buying...just curious...

Well, it's a 1.5x drop rate boost this week, so of course there won't be any new event units. And Cloris is supposed to be the first daily revival unit, so they removed the Urgent Mission Training due to us getting her in that and TP now.

1400 DMM points is 1400 yen, so running that amount in an online currency converter, I get $17 in CAD. Not sure where you live, so you'll have to get your own currency conversion.

Kirito Rick
06-22-2016, 10:39 AM
Oo...didn't know that they have this trend of not having any new misson during ×1.5 drop week...The last time they had this ...There was Roana's revival...makes sense now...thanks for the clarification...

Asdf1
06-22-2016, 12:01 PM
I was wondering did anybody do translations for the story missions at all?

YoxalLoyal
06-22-2016, 12:14 PM
I was wondering did anybody do translations for the story missions at all?
Petite Soeur does them: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War . Go to Story Mission Translation section.

Asdf1
06-22-2016, 12:17 PM
Thanks but I cant seem to open the link for the Story Mission Translation section.

YoxalLoyal
06-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Thanks but I cant seem to open the link for the Story Mission Translation section.

Try PMing him I guess. His old links don't work nowadays due to them being too outdated.

Asdf1
06-22-2016, 01:00 PM
Try PMing him I guess. His old links don't work nowadays due to them being too outdated.

Thanks will do

YoxalLoyal
06-22-2016, 01:24 PM
Thanks will do

Word of advice, pm him at UMLF since he doesn't seem to visit Himeuta anymore: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452&page=1185

seorizuki
06-22-2016, 05:11 PM
im just gonna put this here
http://pastebin.com/9Drn5TfA
-------------------
ah, just noticed that i have been playing this game for 11 months. Since I've hoarded ton of SCs and use all of em for rolling early this month, next month will be my first legend card, and coincide with my 1 year of playing.
now praying the plat ticket will give me Ameri... unless she is not on plat ticket pool.

namhoang909
06-22-2016, 06:43 PM
such a waste i aimed for Druid and they give me these
so 2nd 3rd 5th 8th 9th, what are they and what kind of roll in team, that black unit with goat's skull, i've seen her before but this figure is so terribly awkward compared with other good-looking unit, must be some kind of demon since her attck is freakingly high
anyway, need a very good heavy armor or even priest armor

YoxalLoyal
06-22-2016, 06:43 PM
im just gonna put this here
http://pastebin.com/9Drn5TfA
-------------------
ah, just noticed that i have been playing this game for 11 months. Since I've hoarded ton of SCs and use all of em for rolling early this month, next month will be my first legend card, and coincide with my 1 year of playing.
now praying the plat ticket will give me Ameri... unless she is not on plat ticket pool.

You mean the new plat sailor? She should be in there since I pulled Dolce from this month's plat ticket right after her spotlight was over.

On another note, I'm done with this event. Gathered a ton of plat fairies from farming for Lucille. Have enough to max Miruno and hopefully AW that powerhouse of an angel. Wasn't so lucky with Lucille, so I ended up with -3/+5. Ah well, still have Erenia to depend on.

So what are the chances of me redoing the 66 charisma jungle story map without buffs, but with AW'ed Prince and Rosel and actually 3* it? Want to get that over with so I can have an efficient map to raise my units, not that the 68 charisma map has been bad or anything.

seorizuki
06-22-2016, 11:25 PM
such a waste i aimed for Druid and they give me these
so 2nd 3rd 5th 8th 9th, what are they and what kind of roll in team, that black unit with goat's skull, i've seen her before but this figure is so terribly awkward compared with other good-looking unit, must be some kind of demon since her attck is freakingly high
anyway, need a very good heavy armor or even priest armor
2. she is a thief, she will boost item droprate(crystals, affection items, blue orbs) but enemy will get extra HP and ATK.
3. alchemist, they halves enemy DEF.
8. Majin, she is "immortal".
you can deploy her again even after she is killed in battle.
9. Feng Shui user, she reduce weather effect(poison, desert heat etc) so she will help you greatly at daily map.
she can heal 2 units at CC, and 3 units at AW. Her abilty boost gold you gained from mission by 13% (if i remember correctly).

You mean the new plat sailor? She should be in there since I pulled Dolce from this month's plat ticket right after her spotlight was over.

On another note, I'm done with this event. Gathered a ton of plat fairies from farming for Lucille. Have enough to max Miruno and hopefully AW that powerhouse of an angel. Wasn't so lucky with Lucille, so I ended up with -3/+5. Ah well, still have Erenia to depend on.

So what are the chances of me redoing the 66 charisma jungle story map without buffs, but with AW'ed Prince and Rosel and actually 3* it? Want to get that over with so I can have an efficient map to raise my units, not that the 68 charisma map has been bad or anything.

Yes, she is the new plat sailor.
Ah, that good to hear, i can rest easy now lol.
The key for 66 map is to kill orc with banner asap, if you have good range unit/ melee support then go for it.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE=seorizuki;33759]2. she is a thief, she will boost item droprate(crystals, affection items, blue orbs) but enemy will get extra HP and ATK.
3. alchemist, they halves enemy DEF.
8. Majin, she is "immortal".
you can deploy her again even after she is killed in battle.
9. Feng Shui user, she reduce weather effect(poison, desert heat etc) so she will help you greatly at daily map.
she can heal 2 units at CC, and 3 units at AW. Her abilty boost gold you gained from mission by 13% (if i remember correctly).

wow, i wonder if anyone use that thief, about alchemist, will she halve def of unit she is attacking or any enemy unit in range, still need some info about 5th
also thank you guys for guide, i could not make it to 3 stars so 2 stars for each maps, still burned 4 sc for this orc slayer, hope she is useful

seorizuki
06-23-2016, 03:29 AM
i always bring thief for dailies, except gold and fairy dailies because she dont boost them. Then again, i have full AW team.
you might want to bring her on gold rush, where every boost help.

ah, missed the 5
she is enchanter, her skill will stop golem for few seconds, and change attack attribute of unit on her range into magic damage.
example, if you put bashira on her range, and use her skill, Bashira will shot magic arrow that ignore def.
she is pretty useful against golem, though raising her isnt a priority.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 04:33 AM
but you said :she boosted enemy
maintainance is done but banner has not renewed yet

Asdf1
06-23-2016, 05:36 AM

What do you guys think about the new unit Alicia, is she worth it? was planning on spending on sc to get legendary but if I split up my points I won't be getting legendary stamp card but I can get her.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 05:41 AM
Alicia (アリシア):
Strengthen Defence IV (防御力強化IV): (45s; 2.0x defence; AS: ; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Giant Killing (ジャイアントキリング): (s; attack speed slow; attack and defence 3x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Ability: Royal Guard, Valkyrie, Dragon Rider, and Pegasus Rider Attack and Defence +5% if Alicia is a team member.

her skill reminds me of that soldier with long hair and some kind of aura around, when skill activated, she has pink shield
well i am still too far away from AW so i won't go for her 69 SC left is also a problem

Asdf1
06-23-2016, 05:43 AM
pls correct me if I'm mistaken it is 1400 pts for 14 sC + alicia?

YoxalLoyal
06-23-2016, 05:45 AM
pls correct me if I'm mistaken it is 1400 pts for 14 sC + alicia?

Correct. It'll be like buying SCs, but with Alicia as an added bonus.

Asdf1
06-23-2016, 05:53 AM
Thank you i think i will get her then

seorizuki
06-23-2016, 05:57 AM
Alicia have same skill as CC Jellius, she will pretty good as a tank especially for new player because they unlikely have another tank.

yeah, but most gold rush map is easy lol so its better to bring thief if you can.

wow, Soma get same ability as Claire, neat!

Asdf1
06-23-2016, 06:01 AM
Alicia have same skill as CC Jellius, she will pretty good as a tank especially for new player because they unlikely have another tank.

yeah, but most gold rush map is easy lol so its better to bring thief if you can.

wow, Soma get same ability as Claire, neat!

true enough i only have silver HA's I dont have the same luck as i do with nutaku version. I cant will till i can clear events again.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 06:03 AM
so with +5 bonus level for silver, the usual formula should change, right? at which lv should i use 3 spirit + 1 armor to get them ->55

YoxalLoyal
06-23-2016, 06:19 AM
so with +5 bonus level for silver, the usual formula should change, right? at which lv should i use 3 spirit + 1 armor to get them ->55

I wouldn't really waste plat armors on silvers. Getting them to level 55 should be fairly easy compared to gold+ units. It's your call in the end. As for what level, I'm assuming somewhere between 45-46 since it takes a gold at level 46 with 92 exp left to get to level 54.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 07:28 AM
i remember Soranokira has mentioned something different between left and right side premium summon, this morning i chose left side for new druid and got that pink hair avenger, now she is in right side
also affection item drop is only in thursday right?
sorry for my short memory

YoxalLoyal
06-23-2016, 07:31 AM
i remember Soranokira has mentioned something different between left and right side premium summon, this morning i chose left side for new druid and got that pink hair revenger, now she is in right side
also affection item drop is only in thursday right?
sorry for my short memory

Affection drop was actually yesterday. The dailies will change at 11:00 am for me, so I mass spent my SCs for affection and trust items this morning. The wiki says it is on Thursday, though I'm not sure if they changed dailies with the maintenance. On my end, dailies start and end at 11:00 am.

The left side is the normal gacha and the right side is the special gacha (units summoned by this has initial lv 40). The spotlight units for the right side are the units that will be removed from normal gacha and placed in revival gacha (aka the older gacha units).

On topic: Affection/Trust farming went pretty well for me thanks to 1.5x drop rate boost. Got Rosel and Bernice to 100% affection and Gellius and Valerie to 100% trust. Now to choose who will be my main HA. XD

The silver units really got boosted. Some interesting ones are:
Khuri, Rosalie and Kagero with status ailment immunity
Mischa with 25% physical evasion (now she won't die as frequently lol)
Harissa, Mortimer, and Thelma with gold get (well, Betty now has some competition)
Mao with 15% true damage (dang, a silver with TD!)
Niel with global regen during inactive skill (when healers are not enough)
Soma and Giovanni with 10% 3-consecutive attack (Claire's skill)
Christopher with small recovery to all units when deployed (Why did you have to give him this skill?! Why didn't Alissa or Dorca get this?!)
Sharon with same skill as Christopher (Well, I'm raising her now, so this will be good)

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 08:22 AM
i have been looking on youtube for some guide how to do this event and they only used AW unit seriously what kind of event is this? and will we get anything from event because at 50 i see no drop

YoxalLoyal
06-23-2016, 08:36 AM
i have been looking on youtube for some guide how to do this event and they only used AW unit seriously what kind of event is this? and will we get anything from event because at 50 i see no drop

Are you referring to Majin Vepar? Those events are for advanced players (and whales) who have at least a few AW'ed units for earlier levels and the higher levels are doable with plat+ units. Though Vepar seems to be a lot easier than Amon and Furfur. This person completed it with just silvers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PakqG_sb0A . There are no drops for these missions. Getting 3* for them gives you plat armor or black armor. I believe its:
lv. 1-4 = plat armor
lv. 5 = black armor
lv. 6-9 = plat armor
lv. 10 = black armor
lv. 11-15 = plat armor

If you are referring to the Black Knight subjugation mission, then it works similar to Nutaku's Total Domination missions. Get a certain amount of kills for rewards.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 08:46 AM
Are you referring to Majin Vepar? Those events are for advanced players (and whales) who have at least a few AW'ed units for earlier levels and the higher levels are doable with plat+ units. Though Vepar seems to be a lot easier than Amon and Furfur. This person completed it with just silvers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PakqG_sb0A . There are no drops for these missions. Getting 3* for them gives you plat armor or black armor. I believe its:
lv. 1-4 = plat armor
lv. 5 = black armor
lv. 6-9 = plat armor
lv. 10 = black armor
lv. 11-15 = plat armor

If you are referring to the Black Knight subjugation mission, then it works similar to Nutaku's Total Domination missions. Get a certain amount of kills for rewards.

you mean no new unit from it? i'll have some time for daily then

Tenhou
06-23-2016, 08:50 AM
...i decided i wanted Alicia. I won't be getting more though.

YoxalLoyal
06-23-2016, 08:54 AM
...i decided i wanted Alicia. I won't be getting more though.

Least you got the extra 14SCs too. XD

Gacha doesn't interest me this time. The gold bowrider seems nice, but not necessary to have.

@namhoang909 - Well, Majin events are usually for veterans or heavy spenders to showcase how OP'ed their units are, so it's not for everyone. :P If Nutaku doesn't improve in the future, I can see the devs being arses and putting only this out and calling it an event. Pretty sure everyone is going to be outraged that they can't beat even level 1.

Tenhou
06-23-2016, 09:12 AM
So i rolled the gacha 4 times after buying barracks since i had 50SC and wanted the stamp card. Ended up with a second Estelle and 3 golds, but not the bowrider. Did get the enchanter though, so happy.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 09:23 AM
Least you got the extra 14SCs too. XD

Gacha doesn't interest me this time. The gold bowrider seems nice, but not necessary to have.

@namhoang909 - Well, Majin events are usually for veterans or heavy spenders to showcase how OP'ed their units are, so it's not for everyone. :P If Nutaku doesn't improve in the future, I can see the devs being arses and putting only this out and calling it an event. Pretty sure everyone is going to be outraged that they can't beat even level 1.

i remember you guys have mentioned something about timeline of this game, so as i recall this kind of event will appear after that black witch with skeleton army dealing true damage ( forget her name) unless there'd been any before i played, i mean our army will have gotten extremly strong at that point, also under which circumstance will you use plt armor

ZeroZet
06-23-2016, 09:31 AM
i remember you guys have mentioned something about timeline of this game, so as i recall this kind of event will appear after that black witch with skeleton army dealing true damage ( forget her name) unless there'd been any before i played, i mean our army will have gotten extremly strong at that point, also under which circumstance will you use plt armorMajins are recent, as in, last months recent, event type addition on DMM, so don't expect them on Nutaku side before 2050.

Platinum armor gives your unit 500 XP if used as fodder. You feed it with 3 fairies of the same rarity as upgrading unit for whopping 8k XP. Usually at later unit levels, to save the time and money on levelling.

YoxalLoyal
06-23-2016, 09:38 AM
i remember you guys have mentioned something about timeline of this game, so as i recall this kind of event will appear after that black witch with skeleton army dealing true damage ( forget her name) unless there'd been any before i played, i mean our army will have gotten extremly strong at that point, also under which circumstance will you use plt armor

Metus the black necromancer was her name. So far, we had 3 Majin events: Furfur (counter), Amon (fire aura that slowly depletes your units' HP if they are around him), and Vepar (current Majin).

Isn't plat armor a commonplace thing in Aigis by now? I mean you asked before about feeding spirits and plat armor for silvers before, so I have no idea why you asked when you would use it. Unless you meant black armors, then they give 40000 exp with 3 spirits of the same rarity as unit being raised. It is the equivalent of 5x plat armors with 3 spirits each. I used them to raise a black unit at level 62 to level 80 pre-AW.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 09:44 AM
you said that you would not waste plt armor on silver, so i am wondering how you have only used plt armor on >= gold, i have odette and event plt male soldier at 42 un-cc yet, is it worth using 3 plt spirit + armor to get them to 50 and cc or you would like to use these after cc. that's what i mean

YoxalLoyal
06-23-2016, 10:00 AM
you said that you would not waste plt armor on silver, so i am wondering how you have only used plt armor on >= gold, i have odette and event plt male soldier at 42 un-cc yet, is it worth using 3 plt spirit + armor to get them to 50 and cc or you would like to use these after cc. that's what i mean

Ah I see. If so, then for pre-CC I get them to around level 41/42 and use plat armor for instant level 50. For post-CC and post-AW, I use it for levels beyond 50. If I'm low on armors, I powerlevel my plats using bronze fodders (not recommended) to somewhere around 56-57 and then use the armor.

Asdf1
06-23-2016, 10:44 AM
Is makai militants Risutisu ( could be mistrastlated by google) any good? Is she worth using or just niche? I never had experience with avenger class any information would be appreciated. I also rolled Mayoroi maiden Parufi (could be worng again) a mage armor too bad i already purchased Alicia.

seorizuki
06-23-2016, 01:00 PM
do you have another duelist?
if not, then you can use Listis as a replacement until you get duelist. Her skill halves current HP and give her range attack.
I dont have avenger so i cant say much about them, they're great for fighting something that can almost kill them but give some time for them to be fully healed.

well, its not like you cant bring more than one tank lol.
Palfy serve different role than Alicia anyway.

Asdf1
06-23-2016, 05:02 PM
No I don't have a good duelist this is all the units i have at the moment 1432. I guess i will use her for the time being, I can't see what makes Listis shine at all. Hopefully they have a princess or something as an event sometime in the near future. I'm still too low level to try event maps anyway can't even pass lvl 1 on this event.

namhoang909
06-23-2016, 06:22 PM
Ah I see. If so, then for pre-CC I get them to around level 41/42 and use plat armor for instant level 50. For post-CC and post-AW, I use it for levels beyond 50. If I'm low on armors, I powerlevel my plats using bronze fodders (not recommended) to somewhere around 56-57 and then use the armor.
so only gold and above, 10 lv after 40 with only iron and bronze fodder for silver sounds like much time to spend

No I don't have a good duelist this is all the units i have at the moment 1432. I guess i will use her for the time being, I can't see what makes Listis shine at all. Hopefully they have a princess or something as an event sometime in the near future. I'm still too low level to try event maps anyway can't even pass lvl 1 on this event.

congratulation on getting that baddass gold bow rider

Asdf1
06-23-2016, 07:17 PM
Thanks I got 2 of her now I probably will exchange 1 for crystals I was really hoping for estelle but no such luck. Now i'm saving crystals again and would probably do gatcha sometime August. In retrospect i should have used some of the SC for DC but the temptation to do gatcha was too much.

seorizuki
06-23-2016, 11:35 PM
There is princess on TP rotation.
Well, Majin event is the hardest kind of event. This current Majin is easier than previous Majin though.
You have B.Iris, her skill doubled DEF of unit on her range on max skill. Tanking current Majin will be easy, though your team lacking dps to kill them.

temptation to do gatcha was too much.
i know right?

YoxalLoyal
06-24-2016, 11:08 PM
Majin Vepar's event is going a lot better than Amon and Furfur for me. Got past level 4 and now planning on how to beat 5. Had to do level 4 twice due to Louise dying on me, so I had to switch her out for Palffy the second time. Once again, Palffy saves my arse. XD And Rinne's global evasion skill really helps my tank avoid Vepar's heavy attacks.

namhoang909
06-25-2016, 05:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ubUUCn07Nw this is kei kii's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd219ylsvAw this one is mine, my vampire hunter is 100% aff 309 att, my valerie is cc-ed 51 100% aff 440 att while khuri is 288 and palis is 437 at max aff how come i always missed one or did dmm boost wolves?

Asdf1
06-25-2016, 09:12 AM
Another question for our DMM vets. When does TP usually rotate? I'm concerned because I want to get Chydis (Sedis) before she rotates but I only have 108 DC at the moment.

Tenhou
06-25-2016, 09:20 AM
Once a month-ish

Asdf1
06-25-2016, 09:28 AM
Thanks, hopefully it doesn't change yet I need 3 DC days worth at least

YoxalLoyal
06-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Thanks, hopefully it doesn't change yet I need 3 DC days worth at least

They usually announce when they would rotate the TP units and the units being replaced usually has a red text warning one week before the rotation, so you're safe.

Asdf1
06-25-2016, 11:04 AM
They usually announce when they would rotate the TP units and the units being replaced usually has a red text warning one week before the rotation, so you're safe.

That's good to know. Funny I'm worried about rotation in DMM while I gave up waiting for one in Nutaku.

YoxalLoyal
06-25-2016, 11:28 AM
That's good to know. Funny I'm worried about rotation in DMM while I gave up waiting for one in Nutaku.

Haha, true. Btw, if you have any spare SCs left, I would highly recommend you use the 1.5x boost to farm for MCs (at DMM, we call demon crystals "magic crystals"). When the princess comes to the TP, Spica will be there too sometimes, so hope you have 400 MCs in stock or you'll have to choose Spica over Louise and regret not having a princess if they end up in the same rotation. Louise is pretty decent as a princess as her skill increases her defence and gives her block 3, though most people don't AW her due to her AW passive giving units +2UP for more defence.

And believe me, the drop rate boost is way more effective at DMM than Nutaku. Got way more progress done at DMM in terms of affection/trust items and MCs.

On another note, I finally 3* Crystal Keeper X. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. With that, I finished all the X daily maps.

Asdf1
06-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Haha, true. Btw, if you have any spare SCs left, I would highly recommend you use the 1.5x boost to farm for MCs (at DMM, we call demon crystals "magic crystals"). When the princess comes to the TP, Spica will be there too sometimes, so hope you have 400 MCs in stock or you'll have to choose Spica over Louise and regret not having a princess if they end up in the same rotation. Louise is pretty decent as a princess as her skill increases her defence and gives her block 3, though most people don't AW her due to her AW passive giving units +2UP for more defence.

And believe me, the drop rate boost is way more effective at DMM than Nutaku. Got way more progress done at DMM in terms of affection/trust items and MCs.

On another note, I finally 3* Crystal Keeper X. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. With that, I finished all the X daily maps.

Sadly I spent all my SC this month. I got carried away with gatcha T_T , but I did manage to get legendary so free SC next month plus I haven't completed harder maps and challenges so more SC from that. I will burn SC next month if Spica and Lousie does show up. Congrats on 3* Crystal Keeper X. I was considering using a non AW Monster Slayer Rosel on that map with Bashira because AW Spica will take forever for me to get. Do you think that is viable?

YoxalLoyal
06-25-2016, 01:31 PM
Sadly I spent all my SC this month. I got carried away with gatcha T_T , but I did manage to get legendary so free SC next month plus I haven't completed harder maps and challenges so more SC from that. I will burn SC next month if Spica and Lousie does show up. Congrats on 3* Crystal Keeper X. I was considering using a non AW Monster Slayer Rosel on that map with Bashira because AW Spica will take forever for me to get. Do you think that is viable?

Rosel would only be useful on maps with orcs, like the Jungle story maps. Her slow reload time would be her death as those gazers come in huge groups that shoot very fast.

Since you are new, I would follow atarimesan's guides:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVo21UjEcpY -> all easy-to-get common units
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG9uOnsAGSc -> similar to above, but uses Maurette the gold TP pirate

If you can't do it now, I would wait till you get AW'ed Spica and just stick with H difficulty. It is much easier to get a unit AW'ed at DMM as the plat armors are a little easier to get compared to Nutaku Aigis and you will want fewer spirits filling up your box rather than more spirits lol. That's the current situation I'm in right now (doesn't have first barracks even after I spent more than 30SCs).

Asdf1
06-25-2016, 02:07 PM
Rosel would only be useful on maps with orcs, like the Jungle story maps. Her slow reload time would be her death as those gazers come in huge groups that shoot very fast.

Since you are new, I would follow atarimesan's guides:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVo21UjEcpY -> all easy-to-get common units
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG9uOnsAGSc -> similar to above, but uses Maurette the gold TP pirate

If you can't do it now, I would wait till you get AW'ed Spica and just stick with H difficulty. It is much easier to get a unit AW'ed at DMM as the plat armors are a little easier to get compared to Nutaku Aigis and you will want fewer spirits filling up your box rather than more spirits lol. That's the current situation I'm in right now (doesn't have first barracks even after I spent more than 30SCs).

i guess you are right with Rosel. The videos do require a lot of investment on levelling silver units. I think I'm sticking with H for the time being and will wait for Spica. I cant really waste stamina on failed attempts.

YoxalLoyal
06-25-2016, 02:37 PM
i guess you are right with Rosel. The videos do require a lot of investment on levelling silver units. I think I'm sticking with H for the time being and will wait for Spica. I cant really waste stamina on failed attempts.

How far are you into the story missions? You have Leone the black bowrider and B.Iris, so you can get past Castle Retake pretty easily and get working on the desert missions. The story map drops are also boosted, so now is a good time to raise some of your units with Base Scramble II. If in the future you find yourself buying the 7SC buff, I suggest you power through the story to the jungle maps to get AW Prince. He is worth those 7SCs as one of the best tanks in the game. Here's to hoping we get Anna's revival event/daily soon so we can get Happy (desperately need at least two for me) and you can have your own copy of Anna. She's only useful as a Prince-only buff and lowers down his AW UP down by 3.

Asdf1
06-25-2016, 04:31 PM
How far are you into the story missions? You have Leone the black bowrider and B.Iris, so you can get past Castle Retake pretty easily and get working on the desert missions. The story map drops are also boosted, so now is a good time to raise some of your units with Base Scramble II. If in the future you find yourself buying the 7SC buff, I suggest you power through the story to the jungle maps to get AW Prince. He is worth those 7SCs as one of the best tanks in the game. Here's to hoping we get Anna's revival event/daily soon so we can get Happy (desperately need at least two for me) and you can have your own copy of Anna. She's only useful as a Prince-only buff and lowers down his AW UP down by 3.

I use fiery oasis for farming now. I cant get progress any further yet. When would be the best time to use 7 SC boost? I've been considering using that to get to better farming maps. Yeah hopefully we get Anna and Anya.

YoxalLoyal
06-25-2016, 04:50 PM
I use fiery oasis for farming now. I cant get progress any further yet. When would be the best time to use 7 SC boost? I've been considering using that to get to better farming maps. Yeah hopefully we get Anna and Anya.

I used the boost during Miruno's star trial since the boss on the 80/9 map was hard as f***. Speaking of Miruno, you better hope she gets a revival soon since she is one of the most useful event units in the whole game thus far. Everyone just loves using her aside from Anya. She is a plat angel that has a ranged attack close to Aisha-tier range. Honestly, everyone thinks she is TOO good for a star trial unit. XD

Miruno praising aside, you usually use the buffs for a hard event that you want to 100%. An example would be this map I mentioned above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edle6YLPozo (Them angels and their high self-regen plus archangel has Aisha's meteors of death).

namhoang909
06-25-2016, 11:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ubUUCn07Nw this is kei kii's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd219ylsvAw this one is mine, my vampire hunter is 100% aff 309 att, my valerie is cc-ed 51 100% aff 440 att while khuri is 288 and palis is 437 at max aff how come i always missed one or did dmm boost wolves?

Majin Vepar's event is going a lot better than Amon and Furfur for me. Got past level 4 and now planning on how to beat 5. Had to do level 4 twice due to Louise dying on me, so I had to switch her out for Palffy the second time. Once again, Palffy saves my arse. XD And Rinne's global evasion skill really helps my tank avoid Vepar's heavy attacks.

1 so majin is going stay for another week, how about map with armor?
2 can anyone tells me what they say in red banner1439 ?
3 still no one can explain why my team misses that one wolf despite having stronger att?

Tenhou
06-26-2016, 05:37 AM
Check the event icon in the game it tells you the start and end date of the event.

As for the red part it's just "you need to spend X crystals to upgrade to the next stampcard" on the higher and "monthly spending is calculated at the 1st of each month."

CharlesRJC
06-26-2016, 07:46 AM
What's the current most effective exp farming map including golem and jungle arcs?

YoxalLoyal
06-26-2016, 10:03 PM
What's the current most effective exp farming map including golem and jungle arcs?

I'd say the 66 charisma jungle map. Drops 3x the bronze archer that gives bonus exp. regardless of class. Kinda like Hassim from the desert maps and the old bronze mage from the Magic City maps.

- - - Updated - - -

The new daily revival system will be implemented after this week's maintenance. The schedule so far is:
June 30th: Cloris
July 1st: Belinda
July 2nd: Azami
July 3rd: Momiji

First two I need for mincost and skill ups, last two are meh for me. If you are new to these events, you will get the first-time 100% drop. For others, the drop rate will be the same as usual. Seeing as we are getting farm event revivals (except for Cloris as her's is probably the urgent mission training stuff), we should be getting the event units themselves. Sweet.

namhoang909
06-26-2016, 10:34 PM
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=849055&postcount=17836
did dmm actually give saphire unit for free, because he said he only wanted to see how it was so i assume he did not buy magazine or anything

CharlesRJC
06-27-2016, 01:02 AM
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=849055&postcount=17836
did dmm actually give saphire unit for free, because he said he only wanted to see how it was so i assume he did not buy magazine or anything

Meteor was given for free because she was going to be a reward for attending Tokyo Games Show, but they ran out of reward codes for her at the beginning of the event. So they said fuck that and gave her to everyone on next maintance. I own her as well, shes pretty useful on subjugation maps

namhoang909
06-27-2016, 03:08 AM
Meteor was given for free because she was going to be a reward for attending Tokyo Games Show, but they ran out of reward codes for her at the beginning of the event. So they said fuck that and gave her to everyone on next maintance. I own her as well, shes pretty useful on subjugation maps

i've been playing dmm version since jan, guess i was late for that. so majin will continue for another week, summon crystal-farming event for another 2 weeks, and we have weekly revival, sounds like triple events every week from now on

YoxalLoyal
06-27-2016, 11:11 PM
Next event will be Plat Bishop Celina. Well then, I was hoping for a gold+ bishop so I can try to finish the subjugation, especially when I missed out on Paula and Eterna. Hopefully she's a farm unit so I can get her instantly.

On another note, we'll be getting Dark Stalker AW. I guess this means we'll be going against the angels again. Bring on them self regens!

And for those who missed out on Gretel, she will be at the TP for 400 rainbow crystals, the same price as Leona the plat rearguard tactician.

CharlesRJC
06-28-2016, 01:33 AM
Bishop? Ugh... I have all bishops in the game already...

namhoang909
06-28-2016, 04:59 AM
hope lv55 comes to nutaku soon, i always have excess charisma in saturday and sunday

palooone
06-29-2016, 04:50 AM
hi everyone.
was wondering if you guys could give me an opinion on how to spend my SC.

i'm playing for a few months now and i finally got to my first 100 SC. I purchased all the box expansions and the 2nd barrack, for a total of 65 SC spent. I need to get to 100 for the deluxe stamp card.

Should i buy the 3rd barrack for another 30 SC or spend them all in premium summons?

i know this week there is the drop chance increase but i can't clear harder maps yet so i think it would be kind o f a waste to spend them all on refill to do dailies...

Tenhou
06-29-2016, 05:36 AM
If you just bought all expansions and the 2nd barrack i doubt you will be needing space for the longest time to come and would say use at least 30 on premium and then decide what to do with the final 5 - either do another premium or spend them on charisma/stamina to powerlevel any characters you want if there are any.
I still don't have the third barracks because i'm not in need of it yet. You might as well wait for the next time you have enough SC and buy it at that point instead.

Kirito Rick
06-29-2016, 09:41 AM
Go try for Cornellia...while you have the SC..*looks at the right corner..1 SC....sighs*...

Or can Rush CC your waifus...
I personally used the increased drop bonus to CC, 7 characters to CC40...

hope they help me in futre

namhoang909
06-29-2016, 09:48 AM
not sure if that was affect of unit or my weak team, i was farming sky fallen X with new thief girl in team, damage of chloris cc-ed 59 lv 100% aff seems like not thing to tentacles, also i had to activate Belinda's(cc-ed 57 lv 100% aff) skill in first wave but i got 5-7 drop each times (mostly 6, x 1.5 chance maybe part of it)
so her charm still works even she was not on field?

Tenhou
06-29-2016, 11:38 AM
If you bring the thief girl enemies will have more health and deal more damage. Doesn't matter if she's deployed.

palooone
06-29-2016, 04:35 PM
thank you all for your suggestions.
i decided to roll some premium summons in the end
guess it was my lucky day :)

anyone knows if the ranger is any good? I really like her but it doesn't seem to be a lot of people using rangers around...

namhoang909
06-29-2016, 06:19 PM
If you bring the thief girl enemies will have more health and deal more damage. Doesn't matter if she's deployed.

so is her boost for drop rate still there?

this is awkward, i rolled premium right side this time hopefully getting priest warrior but Dorothy came again, how many rainbow crystal i get for selling her, since i got plat avenger already

Tenhou
06-29-2016, 06:29 PM
Yeah, 3% boost for affection items. Unsure if fairies were counted in too but i believe not.

YoxalLoyal
06-29-2016, 06:47 PM
How did this week of farming go for you guys?

This 1.5x drop boost week has been pretty productive for me. Got so many affection gifts and max affectioned Rosel and Bernice. Saving the rest for Sharon and new bishop so I can try out the subjugation. Only farmed Gold Armor daily for 3 plat armor to max Sukuha and Bashira and I successfully got them. Same thing for spirit daily. Farmed up to over 600 DCs. 300 DCs will be used up soon to get Saki (at last) just so I can feed Azami fodders to her to save space for my box. Dunno what I'll do about Momiji though. I don't want her, but I need the extra SCs from her event. Guess I'll just feed her to herself then. I was expecting them to boost the drop rates for the older events since they had such low drop rates back then. Guess that isn't the case as Belinda is 8% and Cloris is 10% drop rates at best.

namhoang909
06-29-2016, 08:02 PM
Yeah, 3% boost for affection items. Unsure if fairies were counted in too but i believe not.
yes, not apply for fairies and armor, unfortunately.

How did this week of farming go for you guys?

This 1.5x drop boost week has been pretty productive for me. Got so many affection gifts and max affectioned Rosel and Bernice. Saving the rest for Sharon and new bishop so I can try out the subjugation. Only farmed Gold Armor daily for 3 plat armor to max Sukuha and Bashira and I successfully got them. Same thing for spirit daily. Farmed up to over 600 DCs. 300 DCs will be used up soon to get Saki (at last) just so I can feed Azami fodders to her to save space for my box. Dunno what I'll do about Momiji though. I don't want her, but I need the extra SCs from her event. Guess I'll just feed her to herself then. I was expecting them to boost the drop rates for the older events since they had such low drop rates back then. Guess that isn't the case as Belinda is 8% and Cloris is 10% drop rates at best.
it's weird for me to see a farm event with only 2 maps having event unit drop, i am more familiar with event unit drop on every map except first one.
about 1.5 chance up. i got about 120 purple orb ( forgot name) 49 rubies and 4 diamonds maybe i will go for odette or archer angel if i can get a heavy armor from this event

seorizuki
06-29-2016, 10:47 PM
i have been 3 staring story mission that i skipped, and use all the sc for fairy daily.
Got Rion AW'ed, Gloria AW'ed, Frederika cc74, still have enough magic crystal for one AW fairy.
Too bad the rainbow fairy doesnt want to drop.

namhoang909
06-30-2016, 06:00 AM
i hoped getting one more Chloris to cost down and SU but un-cc has different skill -_-

Kirito Rick
06-30-2016, 09:45 AM
WTF... Why can i play all the revival maps...yes i can play not only Bellinda's map but can play Azami and Momiji tooo....yes and Cloris too...a bug is it...

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Nvm...got overexcited
i didnt notice that there wasnt the start button..sorry...

Asdf1
06-30-2016, 01:08 PM
well, I felt I was going to get black with my platinum ticket. I did get black but I got Esta. Not entirely sure if I should be happy or not

YoxalLoyal
06-30-2016, 01:15 PM
well, I felt I was going to get black with my platinum ticket. I did get black but I got Esta. Not entirely sure if I should be happy or not

Better than what I got. Berna...goshdangit.

On another note, I bought the Alicia pack and my very first barracks at last! I can now get a humongous amount of space in my main box.

Asdf1
06-30-2016, 01:21 PM
Better than what I got. Berna...goshdangit.

On another note, I bought the Alicia pack and my very first barracks at last! I can now get a humongous amount of space in my main box.

Haha :D that made me feel better hey atleast we got black units

YoxalLoyal
06-30-2016, 01:28 PM
Haha :D that made me feel better hey atleast we got black units

Yep. XD Though me lacking blacks in my DMM account has made me vouch for plats more. This is coming from someone with 13 gacha plats and only 4 gacha blacks.

Asdf1
06-30-2016, 01:54 PM
Yep. XD Though me lacking blacks in my DMM account has made me vouch for plats more. This is coming from someone with 13 gacha plats and only 4 gacha blacks.

Especially now with daily revival plat units for everybody :D. I was leveling Valerie, but now we have the new Bishop I switched to leveling her. Waiting in line I have to level Belinda, Chydis and my shiny new Esta. Problem now is there are too many units and not enough resources.

seorizuki
06-30-2016, 01:59 PM
oh, time for plat ticket
finally, my 3rd gacha plat unit!
https://s32.postimg.org/kbqzqtznp/Screenshot_2016_7_1_4_13_11.png
now i will put Frederika aside and focus to raise her instead.

YoxalLoyal
06-30-2016, 02:33 PM
oh, time for plat ticket

Nice pull there seorizuki. Have her myself and she does wonders with her rapid heal. Still waiting to be awakened and skill awakened.

OT: 3* all the missions for the current event. They really nerfed the archangel in this one lol. Killed him with ease unlike Miruno's event. Same thing for the vampire lord, though I didn't have that much trouble with him back in Lumaria's event.

seorizuki
06-30-2016, 03:08 PM
yeah, i have been thinking of raising another healer, she just come at right time.
hope she doesnt eat rainbow fairy too much though, many of my units stuck at 4/5 :/

I have been focusing on daily revival, gotta grab all that free SCs! i dont need all of the event units though lol.

Not sure if i should farm the bishop, already have AW Eterna and Noel but Celina passive seems interesting.
i want tokenized SAW Chloe.

namhoang909
07-01-2016, 08:13 AM
i've min cost belinda already and 2 more does not seem like able to SU, so what do you guys do with excess event unit?

Kirito Rick
07-02-2016, 01:04 AM
So as we all know...gretel is on TP...
I was thinking of selling Cypria and Eva ( plat curse user) to get her...

plz note that i already have Berna...so i dont think i will use Cypria anyways...
Also there is a gold TP curse user which i can buy from TP...

so should i get Gretel by selling these 2

YoxalLoyal
07-02-2016, 10:51 AM
So as we all know...gretel is on TP...
I was thinking of selling Cypria and Eva ( plat curse user) to get her...

plz note that i already have Berna...so i dont think i will use Cypria anyways...
Also there is a gold TP curse user which i can buy from TP...

so should i get Gretel by selling these 2

I think you should keep Eva. Plat units aren't that easy to get, so I would save her even if you are not using her. And why the rush to get Gretel? Is it for the current farm event? I don't find the angels in this event to be too hard. Heck, sennen war even powered through the 55/7 map that has the archangel with level 50 silvers plus Rika.

OT: Mincosted Selina with 6/10 skill. I can focus on the other stuff on my plate now.

Asdf1
07-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Wow! that took forever, that angels health bar barely moved with my current DPS output, I 3 starred the 55/7 map at lvl 88 without buffs using ataremisan's video with unit modifications. Granted it was easy for other players with longer playing time but it was an accomplishment for my less than a month old account. :cool:

YoxalLoyal
07-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Wow! that took forever, that angels health bar barely moved with my current DPS output, I 3 starred the 55/7 map at lvl 88 without buffs using ataremisan's video with unit modifications. Granted it was easy for other players with longer playing time but it was an accomplishment for my less than a month old account. :cool:

Nice. If you're planning on attempting the 90/12 map, I hope you've been raising your vampire hunters. Khuri and Lumaria will do just fine.

OT: Man, playing Momiji's event again gives me nostalgia from when I played it at Nutaku.

Asdf1
07-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Nah I'm good I think that's as far as my account can go without goddess SC buffs. Just looking the videos I know my team is going to get demolished in that map
I know right! At least I finally have Belinda (wanted her in nutaku but I didn't start playing that early) although I could not min cost her. Was this revival a four day thing? I haven't seen any news for tomorrows revival

YoxalLoyal
07-02-2016, 09:11 PM
I know right! At least I finally have Belinda (wanted her in nutaku but I didn't start playing that early) although I could not min cost her. Was this revival a four day thing? I haven't seen any news for tomorrows revival

I believe they should rotate back to Cloris or have a new set of four revivals (similar to how TP works). I do know that they should have Azami's event again since they had a bug on the last map where you did not get the drop completion reward (tin can I think since it's DC drops).

namhoang909
07-02-2016, 09:56 PM
i got most of X map of revival daily, this was never happened on nutaku version, even though, my team is not that good. considering 55/7 of bishop, is that possible to do it with 3 cc-ed physical range ( bashira, plt vampire hunter, plt pirate) i also have 2 mage and odette but guide i saw only uses cannoneer

YoxalLoyal
07-02-2016, 10:07 PM
i got most of X map of revival daily, this was never happened on nutaku version, even though, my team is not that good. considering 55/7 of bishop, is that possible to do it with 3 cc-ed physical range ( bashira, plt vampire hunter, plt pirate) i also have 2 mage and odette but guide i saw only uses cannoneer

You need 2 good archers (Bashira and Spica should be enough), 1 vampire hunter (Khuri should be enough), 2-3 healers, 1 priest(ess) warrior if you're lacking in healing power, 1 heavy to tank the archangel, 1 valk to attack the angel halberd warriors, 1-2 ranged melee units. Basically I followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMsReDrQ3mc . You don't need to have your units mincosted like in the guide. I did it with a 15 cost Bashira and a 14 cost Spica. After the initial deployment of 2 archers, Prince, 1 healer, and Khuri, you should be fine in terms of UP cost. Alternatively, you could use a mage (in your case Odette) in place of the vampire hunter. I 3* it with a level 50 Pallis before I switched to Khuri.

Kirito Rick
07-02-2016, 11:00 PM
I think you should keep Eva. Plat units aren't that easy to get, so I would save her even if you are not using her. And why the rush to get Gretel? Is it for the current farm event? I don't find the angels in this event to be too hard. Heck, sennen war even powered through the 55/7 map that has the archangel with level 50 silvers plus Rika.

OT: Mincosted Selina with 6/10 skill. I can focus on the other stuff on my plate now.

Actually it wasnt for the event...
I liked Gretel's AW artwork a lot and was wishing her in my team
... i guess ill wait and stock up useless golds and buy her eventually...
*looks at the 2 cornards on the unit list*

namhoang909
07-03-2016, 12:02 AM
You need 2 good archers (Bashira and Spica should be enough), 1 vampire hunter (Khuri should be enough), 2-3 healers, 1 priest(ess) warrior if you're lacking in healing power, 1 heavy to tank the archangel, 1 valk to attack the angel halberd warriors, 1-2 ranged melee units. Basically I followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMsReDrQ3mc . You don't need to have your units mincosted like in the guide. I did it with a 15 cost Bashira and a 14 cost Spica. After the initial deployment of 2 archers, Prince, 1 healer, and Khuri, you should be fine in terms of UP cost. Alternatively, you could use a mage (in your case Odette) in place of the vampire hunter. I 3* it with a level 50 Pallis before I switched to Khuri.

i found it was fine to use pirate in place of archer, she was not good at speed but high attack covered that, but my vampire hunter is half priest she can't burst her attack (change into healer in fact ) like khuri. also is that ranged melee really necessary, big guy angel generation doesn't end like these with big axes?

make it finish big guy at 500 UP physical damage made by pink hair pirate and angel with bow. i almost have heart- attack

soranokira
07-03-2016, 07:09 AM
oh, time for plat ticket

damn it, grats. that's one nice lucky pull, as good as many other blacks.

also,
My source for reply on jp was banner under the game, it literally says "毎週月曜0:00にデイリー復刻内 リストにて1週間分の開催スケジュ ルを公開" (every monday at 00:00 it will show list of revivals for current week).

YoxalLoyal
07-03-2016, 09:05 AM
OMG! All those revivals!!!

Maribel - today
Rita - July 5
Fran - July 6
Emilia - July 7
Yurina - July 8
Waltz - July 9
Odette - July 10

Kirito Rick
07-03-2016, 09:12 AM
yay...finally a gold above tank...
though i noticed one thing...all the units are of farm type event...so we dont get anything of star or collection event units....not for now atleast..oh welll they may add some new features to this system later

seorizuki
07-03-2016, 10:04 AM
damn it, grats. that's one nice lucky pull, as good as many other blacks.

thanks, i have 2 great healers now hehe
---------------------

man, look at those SCs!
looks like i will farm Waltz because Hana is my only dancer atm.

YoxalLoyal
07-03-2016, 11:27 AM
man, look at those SCs!
looks like i will farm Waltz because Hana is my only dancer atm.

Agreed. I only have a very low-levelled Hana atm. Waltz will be a good addition to my team. If only I can pull Marnie like I did at Nutaku. Now the problem is deciding which units to use SCs on.

Maribel - Already have Bernice and Gellius, so I guess I'll just finish her maps and get what I get
Rita - I'll continue CR and SU her
Fran - Same as Rita
Emilia - Same as Maribel
Yurina - Now this unit I might spend SCs depending on how good she is. Can anyone who has her tell me if she is worth the SCs? Don't have any dark knight units, but I am planning on getting the Dark Knight from rainbow crystals soon once I reach 1000.
Waltz - Mentioned above. Will definitely mincost and hopefully get her skill to 8+
Odette - Undecided yet. I have the one copy from the previous gold rush, but Pallis has been serving me well.

seorizuki
07-03-2016, 02:00 PM
you wont need Yurina if you have good tank imo.
my Hana is already CC40 though :/
should've waited for Waltz revival.

namhoang909
07-03-2016, 06:43 PM
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=852501&postcount=18121
Maribelle (8, 100 first drop) if 8 is percentage of unit droping then what is "100 first drop"?
also do you think they will rotate it like TP, it's pretty much like farming a whole week in one day

completly disappointed, her stat is worse than Leanne at same level pre -cc

Asdf1
07-03-2016, 07:00 PM
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=852501&postcount=18121
Maribelle (8, 100 first drop) if 8 is percentage of unit droping then what is "100 first drop"?
also do you think they will rotate it like TP, it's pretty much like farming a whole week in one day

1st time you run through the mission it's a guaranteed 100% drop rate then anytime after would be 8% chance of the unit dropping

namhoang909
07-04-2016, 01:32 AM
mehlis with aw ability 'Constantly shortens time before attack" and Saki "Constantly shortens time after attack", can someone please explain these term? i am so confused

ZeroZet
07-04-2016, 02:38 AM
mehlis with aw ability 'Constantly shortens time before attack" and Saki "Constantly shortens time after attack", can someone please explain these term? i am so confusedUnit attack loop consists of attack animation phase and idle animation phases. This AW ability shortens the length of idle phases, all the time, effectively increasing the attack speed of a unit. Just think of them as DPS increase)

YoxalLoyal
07-04-2016, 07:55 AM
Used up the remainder of my charisma yesterday and finally 3* Vepar level 5. Got my black experience armor, so I'll leave it there until my units get gud for level 6+.

http://i.imgur.com/KHo9xHHh.png

namhoang909
07-04-2016, 09:30 AM
purple hair spirit with crown on her head ( spirit queen, i think) her only use is that she can replace any other common spirit like silver, gold, plat, right?

Koshka
07-04-2016, 09:43 AM
purple hair spirit with crown on her head ( spirit queen, i think) her only use is that she can replace any other common spirit like silver, gold, plat, right?
Also black and saphire (that's where her real value is)

YoxalLoyal
07-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Wow, got really lucky for Fran today. From -3 and 5/10 skill to mincost and 9/10 skill from 5 copies. That last G map was pretty UP tight at the beginning with the goblin rush. Had to improvise with the units I had and 3* it after the 3rd try.

namhoang909
07-05-2016, 07:42 PM
i saw someone's post that he received black unit from an account he made months ago (interesting, what unit can that be), this is sad even though with that generosity they still want to block us, their passionate player. i even thought to leave nutaku account for good.
how about event unit farming guys, i managed to min cost bishop but SU is terrible (3/10), fed her 6 copies. having most of revival daily unit -2 to -3 except for Maribel (-1). for upcoming unit, present vampire hunter and valkyrie, are they worth spending sc for?

YoxalLoyal
07-05-2016, 08:48 PM
i saw someone's post that he received black unit from an account he made months ago (interesting, what unit can that be), this is sad even though with that generosity they still want to block us, their passionate player. i even thought to leave nutaku account for good.
how about event unit farming guys, i managed to min cost bishop but SU is terrible (3/10), fed her 6 copies. having most of revival daily unit -2 to -3 except for Maribel (-1). for upcoming unit, present vampire hunter and valkyrie, are they worth spending sc for?

Pretty sure it was Anna from one of Aigis' anniversaries. Fran is worth spending SCs on. I would at least try to get her to -3 or mincost/+5. Don't think Emilia will be worth it. We'll be getting yet another valk in the next event anyways.

On topic: Finally perfected Selina. Took me 20+ copies just to get her to this point. A few more levels till tin cans and max level. Since the daily revivals have been for farm event units only, I hope we get Sabrina, Lieselotte, Isabel, Charlotte, Chloe, Juno, Helena, or Rika on the next wave.

Edit: And Prim just became one of my most wanted units. That OP'ed AW skill! She is like a better witch version of Rita after awakening.

Platinum Witch Prim (幻光の魔女プリム)
AW Skill
Prism Shadow (プリズムシャドウ): (00s; cannot be targeted; auto skill, and unlimited duration; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
AW Ability:
Prism Mirror (プリズムミラー): possible to deploy a token that is identical to Prim; can only deploy one on the field; doesn't count towards unit total.

http://i.imgur.com/HMX0Sjf.jpg

scrubp
07-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Damn, I am feeling regrets at taking a huge break instead of farming stuff to make my team stronger. The last few events have been Star mission so I could have just used my Stamina on Dailies instead of getting overwhelmed by the current farming event + revivals. Managed a maxed CR'd Rita and at least -2 on all the other event units. Bishop is currently... -4 but 3/10 Skill level?

Ran out of plat spirits to CC and running low on gold as well aaaaaaaaaaaa

Kirito Rick
07-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Im also targeting... -2CR for most of the revival units...
Bellind is perfect...spend a few SC for that...waa that a mistake?

My Fran is -2...she refuses for the third CR... so im not wasting on her anymore....looking foreward to Waltz and Yurina...Oddette also....
Emillia has the same skill as Maribel...skill fodder then??

Ironically we are getting so many new awsome units...but when will i be able to raise them...
Also im getting way to many silvers...
dont have to worry about aw fodder now

namhoang909
07-06-2016, 04:50 AM
what is so good about Fran and so bad about Emillia, i just got her to -3 and keep 1 more copy of each unit from event hopefully they will rotate it like TP.
also if you are not from Jp how do you get in, my VPN has been disfunctional for hours, and EditThisCookie doesn't work

Sincronic
07-06-2016, 05:13 AM
also if you are not from Jp how do you get in, my VPN has been disfunctional for hours, and EditThisCookie doesn't work

Try following this link:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=156462/

Lemme know if it works

YoxalLoyal
07-06-2016, 08:41 AM
what is so good about Fran and so bad about Emillia, i just got her to -3 and keep 1 more copy of each unit from event hopefully they will rotate it like TP.

Well, Fran's ability and AW ability as a ATK/HP/DEF multiplier is good in of itself. Not sure how her dps compares to the other vampire hunters, so I'll let those who have used her answer that. Her AW passive of +10 MR is kinda good if you're going up against magic users.

Didn't say Emilia was bad, but we're getting another valk in the new event tomorrow, so it's your call if you want to min/max her. Been using only Mischa and Lesia myself, so valks aren't on my "must raise" list.

OT: After yesterday's good luck, it took me 9 copies to get the last skill level for Fran. Overall, the main farm event has been productive. Got 9 Niels and 8 Alissas. With 11 silver healers in stock, I'm good to AW Saria, Miruno, and Rinne. G.Iris and Chydis should be next if I get more healers.

And I frikken knew that they would pair up Spica and Louise again for the next TP rotation. Those two always seem to be together.

Kirito Rick
07-06-2016, 10:56 AM
I have only 200 dc...
spica or louise...
spica i guess..

namhoang909
07-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Fran refused to lower her cost any further than -3, stopped at 13 5/10 :( fed her 9 copies. and which one is more effective for SU rainbow spirit or copy, i am wasting sc here for SU new bishop (4/10) :confused:

YoxalLoyal
07-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Fran refused to lower her cost any further than -3, stopped at 13 5/10 :( fed her 9 copies. and which one is more effective for SU rainbow spirit or copy, i am wasting sc here for SU new bishop (4/10) :confused:

I would just feed Celina copies to your main. It's not worth using rainbow spirits on farm units now that they have daily revivals, so her event will pop up again in the future. Usually you use rainbows on premium units, unless you're desperate on a certain event unit.

namhoang909
07-06-2016, 08:20 PM
i did completely forget about revival, was there any other heavy armor in farming event beside maribel, the one really good at defending, and bandit too, haven't seen any

YoxalLoyal
07-06-2016, 08:31 PM
i did completely forget about revival, was there any other heavy armor in farming event beside maribel, the one really good at defending, and bandit too, haven't seen any

Heavy (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c0%bb%c4%ca%c6%ae%bb%ce%a5%df%a5%e9%a5%f3%a5%c0) and Bandit (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bb%b3%c2%b1%cc%bc%a5%ed%a5%ed%a5%cd)

namhoang909
07-06-2016, 10:46 PM
thanks, i just want to keep them diversified most of time i don't bother distinguish between bandit and valk, only know bandits have highest hp while valk has decent defense and MR

YoxalLoyal
07-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Finished all of Yurina's farm event and moving on to Mei Ling's star trial. The G map looks intimidating as hell...Ninja hell that is. Probably gonna 1* it and move on.

Tenhou
07-07-2016, 02:25 PM
New mouse! Apparently the new mouse has a button automatically tied to refresh page! Guess what button i pressed just as i was doing the 6 stamina Yurina map...

YoxalLoyal
07-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Rolled revival gacha just for Claire and on my way, I got 2 G.Iris, 2 Monicas, 1 Fedora, 1 Marius, 1 Liddy, and 1 Claire on my last roll. That clutch. Well, G.Iris copies will be fed to main copy, Fedora is useless to me since I have better healers already, Marius is nice to have on male-only maps, and Liddy is meh unless someone can tell me if she is useful or not.

namhoang909
07-07-2016, 09:26 PM
if not for her cost, yurina could be a good unit on field, but 24 is debatable by samurai

Kirito Rick
07-08-2016, 01:39 AM
I perfected Yurina..
can someone plz tell me what is her class perks...and her uses...
Can she replace my gold bandit girl..

namhoang909
07-08-2016, 05:12 AM
i think she is a balance unit, good def and att, +MR. drop rate, however, is terrible 4 run for only 1 copy, they can't even give me plt at final stage
give up here wait for Waltz

Sincronic
07-08-2016, 05:36 AM
New mouse! Apparently the new mouse has a button automatically tied to refresh page! Guess what button i pressed just as i was doing the 6 stamina Yurina map...

I have back/forward buttons on my new mouse too, guess which button i pressed while doing 8 stamina demon crystal map? :3

blacksaber
07-08-2016, 06:05 AM
Ok. Just increased the size of my barracks abit (damn revivals. I'm like a kid in a candy store). I noticed this button right above increase barracks. Now as much as I would love to click the shiny, new button, I was wondering if someone can tell me what it does.

Tenhou
07-08-2016, 06:13 AM
For 1,4k DMM points you can get 14SC and a fancy plat unit.

blacksaber
07-08-2016, 06:15 AM
Hmm...Yeah, I think I'll pass. Thanks, Tenhou

CharlesRJC
07-09-2016, 06:35 AM
It's happening!

Still, going to take a bit more time

Kirito Rick
07-09-2016, 11:25 AM
The last map od Odette...
what is the min requirement for this map...the large number of monsters took me by surprise...
i guess i will skip Odette for now...will get her when her revival comes back...
Got 2 copies of her..
16 skill lv...why aigis...why...

Kamahari Akuma
07-09-2016, 11:29 AM

Because one unit in the game needed to be a big Rainbow Spirit sink, so they chose the event mage whose skill makes liches hit less (and other magic based bosses/mega-bosses).

YoxalLoyal
07-09-2016, 06:28 PM
The last map od Odette...
what is the min requirement for this map...the large number of monsters took me by surprise...
i guess i will skip Odette for now...will get her when her revival comes back...
Got 2 copies of her..

Minimum requirement? You mean level of units or specific units? If it's the former, I guess 50CC40-50 and if it's the latter, then I'd go with this set-up:
http://i.imgur.com/2EIykIfh.png

1. Deploy any archer/vampire hunter where Fran and Spica are (order doesn't matter)
2. Deploy Prince
3. Deploy Katie/soldier with ReinIII where Bernice is
4. Deploy a duelist with high MR where Lesia the valkyrie is
5. Use your soldier's skill and deploy two healers near your archers/vampire hunters
6. If your archers/vampire hunters and duelist are strong enough, you can skip this step. Deploy another duelist where Sukuha is.
And voila. The rush can be taken care mainly by your front duelist and archers/vampire hunters.

Kirito Rick
07-10-2016, 04:09 AM
Oh shit...dont have high MR Unit...
Got Yurina..but forgot to level her up...
let me try with Berna...

Also...got Nadia ..
40 cost is just too much...
But i still like her

- - - Updated - - -

Cleared the last map...thank you Yoxal...
It seems Berna can do the job...though i was a bit depended on her assasination

namhoang909
07-10-2016, 05:47 AM
found an easy guide, finished map with 2 rangers, 2 valk, 2 soldiers, 2 healers, 1 heavy armor but i have only gotten 3 odette for first time complete, later runs are fruitless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eU6QNy5iGE

ToTeras
07-10-2016, 05:56 AM
So, do we know what's after Odette?

Tenhou
07-10-2016, 07:02 AM
We do!

...in 2 hours :P

YoxalLoyal
07-10-2016, 09:05 AM
This week's farm revival events are:

Today - Eliza
July 12 - Rorone
July 13 - Lucille
July 14 - Coline
July 15 - Lynn
July 16 - Miranda
July 17 - Shiho

I'll definitely be farming for Eliza and Shiho. Rorone, Lucille, and Miranda are on the "maybe" list. Coline and Lynn I'll just get what I get since I don't use their classes much.

Tenhou
07-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Shiho and Lucille are probably the only ones i find interesting this week. I'll have to take a look at how Miranda is before i decide on her, but i do have a max AW Bernice and a Deine already.

YoxalLoyal
07-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Almost had a heart attack today after doing Eliza's G map. Not only was I very close to getting a 2* if I had not withdrawn Bashira before the meteor beast killed her, but my game crashed just after I pressed the okay button after the battle. Luckily, I got all my drops and the 3* when I logged back in. Whew. Never want to do that G map again. Same thing for the X map too. That blizzard was annoying. Took me two tries on that one because my healers did not reach my valk when the blizzard hit. It was pretty fun seeing my units dodge the meteors with Rinne's skill activated. Can't touch this. XD

http://i.imgur.com/TmaxWefl.png

CharlesRJC
07-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Miranda serves as main tank for me, though probably she's not worth it with Deine around. I have got lucille maxed from last star event and she's decent. Eliza's not bad either. Not really interested in rest

ToTeras
07-10-2016, 06:14 PM
As a new player I am grateful for all those units, but... a third witch? Give us a healer!

Kirito Rick
07-11-2016, 01:26 AM
If i recall correctly...there is no healer event unit so far...(not completely sure)
Elinas is supposed event healer which we get in futre( hopefully)

namhoang909
07-11-2016, 04:12 AM
could that be only healer activating skill during snow is able to heal, i've failed that map 5 times

YoxalLoyal
07-11-2016, 07:28 AM
@ToTeras and Kirito Rick - There is one farm event healer named Juno/Yuno who should be coming in the next one or two waves. Her skill let's her deal magic attack through, so she is more of a damage-dealing healer rather than the normal healer.

@namhoang909 - There is a bug with the blizzard maps in that they reduce range of all units by 50% rather than the usual 30%. Screwed me over too. I heard that the only common healer that can reach your units is CC55 Alissa with her extended range at level 55. If you have Fedora at a good level and skill level, you can use her. I think Chydis might be able to as well, but I'm not sure about that one. AW Saria or AW Marr might be able to reach your units too since their AW passive gives them additional range. The unit I used to surpass that bug was Rinne with her skill extending her range.

seorizuki
07-11-2016, 08:03 AM
finally done!
https://s32.postimg.org/intqyvv3p/Untitled.png
if only b Iris follow her example and get the damn last skill up already...

YoxalLoyal
07-11-2016, 08:11 AM
finally done!
https://s32.postimg.org/intqyvv3p/Untitled.png
if only b Iris follow her example and get the damn last skill up already...

Huzzah! I'm about to AW mine soon too. Hopefully Happy drops in an event soon because I want to do that skill AW fairy daily map. Not sure if Nataku, Yuyu, G.Iris, and Bernice will suffice. Btw, does AW Prince count in the map? Pretty sure regular Prince isn't allowed.

ToTeras
07-11-2016, 08:48 AM
@Yoxal Loyal is she like a reverse Bishop then? She should be fun paired with one.

YoxalLoyal
07-11-2016, 09:01 AM
@Yoxal Loyal is she like a reverse Bishop then? She should be fun paired with one.

Kinda like that, though players use her for her healing. XD

seorizuki
07-11-2016, 09:11 AM
regular prince is allowed.
well, i use the AW one though, and he helped me stalling Aisha.

Kirito Rick
07-11-2016, 10:30 AM
What are we getting for anniversary this time...what was last time's present...is there any chance we get login bonus SC or somthing like that...

YoxalLoyal
07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
I should really be saving my SCs for the anniversary. Spent a few to level up AW Bernice to do the recent 90/12 bandit map and the current 70/6 star trial map. 3* them both. The bandit one was pretty hectic as ALL the silver+ bandits were there ready to wreck your arse. Even Anelia was there because of her sis. It took me two tries to 3* it. The 70/6 map was pretty fun. The ninjas with the black auras looked intimidating at first, but AW Spica, AW Nataku, and CC70 Miruno just made quick work of them. The battle turned out fine in the end.

Btw, got a question. Between AW Miruno, AW Saria, and a black unit, who should I use my spare black armor on? I'm going for Saria atm because she is my best healer, but Miruno is making me have second thoughts. This is for max AW level of course.

Tenhou
07-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Well it would help if you told us which black unit you are considering :rolleyes:

YoxalLoyal
07-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Well it would help if you told us which black unit you are considering :rolleyes:
Any good ones that I hit in gacha in the future. XD Maybe someone like Nanaly, Rion, or Aisha if I ever get them. Or maybe Metus when she gets her revival. Definitely not Berna and Deine who are sitting in my barracks atm. Nataku and Rinne are waiting for Happy to get to AW99 and I'm working on Lesia at my own pace.

Tenhou
07-11-2016, 05:00 PM
You do know that the latest patch made Deine a better endgame tank than Gellius, right? :P

And i don't see the hate against Berna, she's awesome.

That said, Miruno is not a bad choice. I went with Parhelia since queen fairies are so god damn rare.

YoxalLoyal
07-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Not really hating on them, but I have way too many units to raise right now on my list. :P

Gellius over Deine because I already raised him before the patch was in effect and maxed out his trust. Not using Berna because I don't use rogues in general. Ironically, I'm using both of them in my Nutaku alt. account.

Miruno it is then. How much does she wreck after AW90?

Tenhou
07-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Find out :P

YoxalLoyal
07-11-2016, 07:10 PM
And I shall...after I AW her and get her to AW90 asap. XD

Asdf1
07-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Decided to roll all my saved up SC from revival events because nanaly was on the spotlight and well i got burned for it nothing but gold and silvers... i worked so hard to save all that up lol.. i should really stay away from the the shrine for a bit.

YoxalLoyal
07-14-2016, 03:15 PM
Decided to roll all my saved up SC from revival events because nanaly was on the spotlight and well i got burned for it nothing but gold and silvers... i worked so hard to save all that up lol.. i should really stay away from the the shrine for a bit.

I really would not spend all your SCs at this time. The anniversary is around the corner (next month I believe), so most players are saving up just for that. Assuming you had about 25 SCs, then you can start saving up from this point on. There's still a couple more farm revivals before repeats, so you can net those SCs back in no time. That and there's still normal events going on. The anniversary will probably give you free daily SCs too. The most daily SCs I've gotten was 3 SCs for 7 days, making 21 total free SCs. Though this was only from the million player milestone. From what I heard from others on different forums, the minimum that you should save up before the anniversary is around 40 SCs.

Asdf1
07-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Well now I'm regretting that even more. I'm 20 SC away from deluxe stamp now so I'm too far in it, I might use up the next free Sc to just to get it. Meaning I have no choice but to spend next month for the anniversary. I would have been happy just to get a plat T_T. I still hope the anniv. event is good I really want anya because i'm lacking duelists

namhoang909
07-14-2016, 11:53 PM
now i have min cost Belinda, Cloris at full cost however, but after AW Cloris will have instant kill while Belinda can buff other witches 7% which one should i AW first
next, the last girl in revival daily this week, what class is she ?

YoxalLoyal
07-15-2016, 12:12 AM
now i have min cost Belinda, Cloris at full cost however, but after AW Cloris will have instant kill while Belinda can buff other witches 7% which one should i AW first
next, the last girl in revival daily this week, what class is she ?
Belinda > Cloris. The witch buff will prove useful in maps like War of Magic.

Shiho is a shaman who acts like a witch/healer hybrid. Similar to a bishop, they use slow attacks and change to healing upon skill activation. Lower dps when attacking, but higher healing speed.

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Shiho

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 06:52 AM
anyone have a link for ddm revival events guides?
pls tell me im a noob

- - - Updated - - -

pls tell me im a noob

- - - Updated - - -

pls tell me im a noob

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452&page=1220

petit soeur listet the japanes names of the maps, just copy paste them into youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8RlGt22URJuM0yM0pUyWBA for example had guides for the last 2-3 maps which were harder, helps when your account is only 3-4 weeks old like mine ^^°

btw got nanaly from spotlight, accompanys my Dina quite fine~

YoxalLoyal
07-15-2016, 08:58 AM
Done the current star trial. The 50/5 and 100/2 map took me two tries as the former had the huge swarm that leaked one and the latter was because of the youkai tiger boss. Had to level up Lesia and add more healers for that one. The 70/6 map was pretty easy as Spica took out the Taoist before he could do any major damage to my team. Lmao when she dropped him in the bottom-left crevice to his death.

CharlesRJC
07-16-2016, 01:06 AM
Anyone has any experience with this unit? Just got her and I wonder if she's worth raising. Her SA seems kind of neat, though I was never really a fan of ranger class1514

Tenhou
07-16-2016, 09:11 AM
The class is useful for the traps on stuff like furfur etc.

YoxalLoyal
07-16-2016, 10:54 AM
Finished Miranda and Shiho's maps. Now to farm for her and hope that combining goes well. I'm pretty excited for tomorrow's revival list. Now that some of the units I wasn't planning on using are over, we can get on to possibly Rika, Chloe, Liz, Isabelle, etc.

Tenhou
07-16-2016, 11:41 AM
I'm hoping for Lieselotte and Chloe. Need a plat soldier and Parhelia needs SU.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 04:31 PM
hy guys i want to ask about today revival event ( shiho )
is there any chance shiho drop again after the map gave her you 100% drop?
i was wondering if i can get more of her because i want to cr her to the max and i can't read japan language you know

Tenhou
07-16-2016, 06:08 PM
All drops are 100% the first time and then go back to their standard rates. This means, yes, you can get Shiho on any map she dropped on. That said, only the final map has a 50% drop chance, the rest have lower.

namhoang909
07-17-2016, 04:00 AM
50% drop chance beats me, 6 runs on last map, only got bronze mage :(

Kirito Rick
07-17-2016, 06:00 AM
Your Bad luck i guess..
im having almost 80 to 90% drop for Shiho...

Another Query...
is Altair any good ...
is she better than Jerome...
got her yesterday...am a bit confused with her...
what soilder team should i use in futre...

Altair+Katie
or
Altair+Lissolette/Aria (for atk buff)

namhoang909
07-17-2016, 06:20 AM
personally, i will wait for Lis, i have 3 cc-ed soldiers Phyllis Katie and that plt guy from event 2 male plt units (archer + soldier), i perfected him and a plt soldier is better tank than KT, however the fast UP generating is not very tempting also not sure if i should use all my beer and booze to max aff

Tenhou
07-17-2016, 06:51 AM
Altair is a good soldier but only because she's black. If you have Jerome i'd use her + Jerome but otherwise Katie/Aria/Lieselotte.

The male event soldier is not that great. He has good stats, sure, but his skill is the same as Altair which brings a problem. You have to wait for him to generate all his UP before his skill starts cooling, meaning his UP generation is abyssmal compared to a soldier with instant +15 UP.

Altair is rescued from this thanks to being black so her skill is available immediately.

Kirito Rick
07-17-2016, 07:49 AM
Thats nice to hear...

One question though....
I saw many youtube videos that used AW Altair...
When they use her skill...
A big Circular Disc comes infront of Altair...
Is that her AW SKILL artwork animation...or Just her normal 'Inviolable Aigis' skill...

(pre AW altair's skill use is having a differnt animation....it doesnt match with Jake's Skill use either...
Not a big deal just asking out of curiosity)

Further ...Can Altair Attack all nearby land enemy at a time or did i misread...

YoxalLoyal
07-17-2016, 09:01 AM
Min/maxed Shiho after 9SCs. Had pretty good luck with drops for her.

- - - Updated - - -

And this week's farm revival wave is:

Today - Kanon
July 19 - Charlotte
July 20 - Rinbell
July 21 - Isabel
July 22 - Juno
July 23 - Ada
July 24 - Liselotte

Hell yeah! We're getting Liz and Isabel. Definitely gonna spend SCs to min/max Liz, Isabel, and Rinbell (maybe since I heard she is a great sailor). The rest are "get what I get" status as I want to save SCs for the three I want. Kanon and Charlotte may be useful in the future so I'll wait for their rotation again, I already have Saria and Chydis so Juno is unnecessary for me, and I have Junon already so Ada is useless.

Kirito Rick
07-17-2016, 09:14 AM
This Week...

Have Zola...so Kanon is meh for now..

Will try perfect Charlotte...coz need a rune fencer...

Rinbell is meh~..keep her as a bed warmer :P

Isabel and Juno...try to perfect them w/o spending much SC...

Ada...skill fodder for Fran...one as a bed warmer :P

Liz...will keep her..

....not sure how much i will spend this week...
certainly not more than 10~15 SC...
Major will go to Juno ...

Asdf1
07-17-2016, 01:35 PM
Wow just got lucky with the daily free base summon :D1520. Somewhat made up for all the wasted sc trying to get nanaly

namhoang909
07-18-2016, 04:58 AM
i recall seeing someone saying pegasus rider is not that good
i had charlotte cc-ed 19 UP using her in place of bow rider and ninja :))
i had 2 plt sailor now, one Rinbell from gold rush event and one in gift storage from reaching lv 50, haven's use any of them
so i will go for most of girls this week, least priority is isabelle since her cost is so high, highest priority is lis or Juno, won't farm ada since i have cypria already

Kirito Rick
07-18-2016, 07:39 AM
I will say use free Ada copies on Fran if you couldnt max skill Fran during her event...

On a side note:
Was Pupuru a farm event unit or Star/Collection unit...

YoxalLoyal
07-18-2016, 10:08 AM
I will say use free Ada copies on Fran if you couldnt max skill Fran during her event...

On a side note:
Was Pupuru a farm event unit or Star/Collection unit...

Star trial

- - - Updated - - -

To the person who asked how Juno is used, I finally found a vid of a player who uses her frequently use her skill: https://youtu.be/FquDNIL43Qg?t=3m37s . She is very similar to a dark priest(ess) class unit since one is sealed inside her according to her event story. We only have one dark priestess unit so far and that's Verdinath: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b0%c7%bb%ca%ba%d7%a5%d9%a5%eb%a5%c7%a5%a3%a5%ca%a 1%bc%a5%c8 . Think of them as bishop-type necromancers with their healing allies when not attacking gimmick. Looking forward to her event at Nutaku since that is when Raven, my favourite unit, is released at gacha.

namhoang909
07-18-2016, 11:06 PM
i was following this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoD4uOJriTw
that silver valk could finish black ninja in 2 hits, however my black cc-ed lv.65 valk from previous event (one attack really fastly when on skill) takes 3 hits for that :( at 65 max aff her atk is 470 could that be possible

CharlesRJC
07-19-2016, 02:21 AM
Well fuck this game. Not only next event unit is a ranger just after I rolled premium one. I just rolled plat Mage armor (Palfi?) just after maxing out Raichi.

YoxalLoyal
07-19-2016, 11:15 AM
Phew, 3* Reanbell's 90/9 map on first try. That zombie dragon sure was scary, but at least the map gave us the advantage of not having to fight him directly. And good thing I max levelled Miruno or she'd be dead from Metus and her two lich friends.

Edit: Reanbell is currently at -4/max skill. Not bad so far. Might only farm up to mincost as I want to save as many SCs as possible for the two Imperial girls. Leaving her for now until she pops up in a few rotations.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 12:30 PM
hy guys is there any guide for isabels events?
im stuck at 3rd stage, can someone help me pls?

YoxalLoyal
07-20-2016, 02:19 PM
hy guys is there any guide for isabels events?
im stuck at 3rd stage, can someone help me pls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeT0yG1HvZ4

Asdf1
07-21-2016, 06:58 AM
rolled 3x got all silvers T_T ...well its only SC left over to get legendary next month and i really needed the expansion barracks hopefully next months rolls will be better

Asdf1
07-22-2016, 02:41 PM
well i think the best thing to do will be spam wid 100-140sc = sure black :/ its not something sure but on my dmm account barring the event backs i have 6 blacks and all through this method

Wow congrats. I only have 4 and 2 of my blacks were from the initial 30 SC. I don't have event blacks. I wanted to do that as well but every time I have a significant amount of SC I give in to the urge to roll :D. I'm going to try it next month unless Anya, Liana, or Miruno show up. If they do all Sc I have will be going there.

namhoang909
07-23-2016, 02:49 AM
can anyone tell me if this event trap- archer is worth spending sc for, since i don't have a bandit to make it through 55/7 map

Kirito Rick
07-23-2016, 05:09 AM
I say NO..
coz she is a farm unit so will show up in daily revivals in coming futre...you can get her then...

Besides Rangers are very situational...
Most maps you will bring Archers and very few cases..(like....bad weather maps...and
majin avent where traps are needed)
you will bring her...

SC can be spent on Lissolette..(plat soilder) if you want to spend any..
otherwise save for the aniverssary..

namhoang909
07-23-2016, 08:47 AM
what will happen in anniversary?

Kirito Rick
07-23-2016, 11:45 AM
Not certain...everyone says there gonna be good grinding special event maps
and hence we should stock atleast 40SC for grinding

namhoang909
07-24-2016, 01:00 AM
that is very confusing since i am f2p and have only 90 left but right side of premium summon looks so attempting

Kirito Rick
07-24-2016, 01:09 AM
I know that feel being f2p myself...
but we must not be tempted by the shrine summoning...

though if you are in mood of doing premium summons ever...hold you SC
until 'Special summon' week comes..

During that week all the units you summon will be at LV 40...
kind of compensates if you get only golds and fodder silvers.. :P

bt in general dont waste SC...unless you feel super lucky

blacksaber
07-24-2016, 04:07 AM
I know that feel being f2p myself...
but we must not be tempted by the shrine summoning...

though if you are in mood of doing premium summons ever...hold you SC
until 'Special summon' week comes..

During that week all the units you summon will be at LV 40...
kind of compensates if you get only golds and fodder silvers.. :P

bt in general dont waste SC...unless you feel super lucky

Its been tough holding off spending on the shrine. I had 65 SC yesterday. But with all these daily revivals, I've run out of space quite quickly (NOT that I am complaining). So I was forced to buy a second barrack, and now only have 30ish. Not to bad, but I want more :)

YoxalLoyal
07-24-2016, 09:02 AM
This week's farm revivals are:

Today - Chloe
July 26 - Sarasa
July 27 - Rika
After this point, rotates back to Cloris
July 28 - Cloris
July 29 - Belinda
July 30 - Azami
July 31 - Momiji

Chloe and Rika I'll definitely farm. Not sure about Sarasa. Leaning towards "get what I get" status since I don't use bowriders all that much.

blacksaber
07-24-2016, 06:08 PM
Not sure about Sarasa. Leaning towards "get what I get" status since I don't use bowriders all that much.

OMG, I remember this event when it came out in December. I was so weak, I could barely make it past the 1st map. I should be fine with all the maps except the last one (90/12 maps still abit too much for me...for now)

YoxalLoyal
07-25-2016, 10:10 PM
Feels good to have a completed Chloe. Now I don't have to feel bad for not having Sophie. Chloe and Miruno will do just fine for my team. Though I am running low on SCs (in the high 50s now), so I might have to skip out on Sarasa and maybe spend about 5 SCs on Rika and get what I get. I already got her to -1/+1 from the gold rush.

- - - Updated - - -

Next event will be a gold rush, so I'm hoping for Yuyu, Claire, and Bernice to drop so I can get my main copies CR1. And we'll be getting 7 free login SCs and an Algeria (gold version of Happy and Joy) as a present.

namhoang909
07-26-2016, 05:24 AM
feed at least 13 Lis and only got -2

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 12:10 AM
The new gold event male Dragon...
is the last thing...i want in my army ...he looks like an anime villian...

Just hope he is more useful and not just a cool looking repltile...
best it would be if he becomes a cute girl like Anya...

- - - Updated - - -

Game is up...

Umm..do you have any spare iron units prepared for battle...

seems like you will need them now...

Also...Mega Shark Vs Rita~chan...
(what happened to Anya's Revival)
....more like...'Mega Shark'...seriously?
Its just too hilarious to digest...

What now...raise Sailors? :P

blacksaber
07-28-2016, 04:21 AM
Ok. I really wish I could read Japanese. Tried to do the first map in the new gold rush. But every time I hit start, I get a message which, of course, I can't read. Maybe it has a player level restriction. Or a unit restriction? Anyone else having this issue (or know what I am doing wrong).

namhoang909
07-28-2016, 04:33 AM
Ok. I really wish I could read Japanese. Tried to do the first map in the new gold rush. But every time I hit start, I get a message which, of course, I can't read. Maybe it has a player level restriction. Or a unit restriction? Anyone else having this issue (or know what I am doing wrong).

only iron unit

so this is not anniversary, right? can anyone tell me about girl with glasses and one with white flower on her hair

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 04:37 AM
Her name is Fes...
She is a skill max fairy.
ie: have an oddette at skill lv1...
feed her Fes ....
now have an oddete at skill lv 16...

she can instantly skill max ay unit you combine her to...
( the queen of all rainbow fairy out there is Fes)

YoxalLoyal
07-28-2016, 04:37 AM
Had to run some story maps for the irons and got all the drops on the first map after 3 runs. Guess I'm waiting for the next map now or try doing Bifrons' map.

This gold rush doesn't seem interesting to me. Other than Fes and Goliah, the other golds are probably SU/CR material. Well, with the unit drop buffed, I guess I should use this time to level Dwight for my imperial team.

blacksaber
07-28-2016, 04:40 AM
only iron unit

so this is not anniversary, right? can anyone tell me about girl with glasses and one with white flower on her hair

Only iron? Well at least I have 1 archer. Guess I'll have to round up the D squad

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 04:46 AM
You will need a net total of 15 iron units at around lv 15 to clear this map smoothly...

i used...
5 archers
1 soilder
1 heavy
1 mage
7 bandits
...took me 3 runs...
got full drop...
Themis...how is she?

namhoang909
07-28-2016, 05:11 AM
i am asking about the girls standing next to black dragon man not one in first banner and closest to merlis

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 05:34 AM
Pardon me for getting confused...

The girl with a flower on her head..
her name is Laurier.. she is a Gold Druid.

Druids are special classes who have almost a (CC archer) range...they attack with lightning (magic attack) but dont have the 'slow enemy' perk like witches..

Laurier and a skill 'magic enhancement'
same as Nenya which increase her range and attack power slightly...
Her stats is decent and comparable to Cloris...

But what Druids have and witches dont...

Druids summon a token 'tree of life' on range slots which can heal allies within range..range of each token being same as that of healers ..and attack stats same as laurier (depending on laurier's lv)
Further...The tokens dont count towards unit total and can be summoned as many as you like...on any spare ranged slot...
Note: during last class rebalance patch...it was made so that the token cant be attacked by enemy units...

Laurier is a goddes in situtaions where u need many numbers of healers but in a scattered way...then placing multiple tokens at desirable spot is useful...

On a personal comment: she is okayishly niche...
i already have 2 copies of her...
RC for me i guess

slyyr
07-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Damn that first mission! I've spent 2 SC farming/leveling Iron units to do it so far. But I plan on stowing them away in the barracks afterwards just in case they try this again in the future so I guess its an investment.

My plan is to run with a min cost level 25 team of 3 soldiers, 4 archers, 4 bandits, 3 heavies and 1 mage. If its too tough I can max them out to L30.

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 07:53 AM
Actually you can do the map easily with lv 14~15 units without any CR...
Your unit placement might be faulty..i suggest watching videos on youtube to see where you are failing..

Koshka
07-28-2016, 07:58 AM
I've managed to get a full drop on third run. Used 5 pirates (13lv), 2 mages (11lv) and a bunch of soldiers (13lv). Don't know why you people so nervous about that mission)

slyyr
07-28-2016, 08:12 AM
I haven't even tried it yet. The suggested level was 25 so I was going by that. Sounds like its worth giving a go sooner with level 15+ units.

namhoang909
07-28-2016, 08:20 AM
my sixth try or more but first time kill all of them, yet only armor and gold spirit drop, give up now i guess

slyyr
07-28-2016, 08:58 AM
2nd try I 3 starred it. 4 attempts and still only 2 drops. This is going to be a long grind...

Welcome to gold rush town!

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 09:17 AM
The Plat can and Gold fairy probably has a 100% drop rate for first run...
got these two drops on two accounts on the first run
...got Themis on one acc..
time for Iris~chan

seorizuki
07-28-2016, 09:32 AM
Had a good luck streak today.
http://i.imgur.com/zHY23Wy.png
not enough sc for legend stamp card but well, good haul atleast.
Also got Lilia from SP summon, and cleared first GR map in 2nd try.
hmm, not sure who i should feed Fes later, either Rion or this new black.

wow, new unit on new gr map, 鬼刃姫 looks cute!

YoxalLoyal
07-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Feeling pretty good with my drops today. 3 runs for drop completion on the first map and 5-6 runs on the second map. And for those who have Perihelia, is she worth maxing skill with Fes? I already have Chloe and Miruno maxed skilled so I'm not sure if Perihelia is worth it. Other choices are Leona and Alicia. Odette would have been on the list too if her skill level isn't halfway done.

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 11:46 AM
I say spend on Allicia.
Leona's skill Aw just increases her attack speed with isnt much of a priority..
Also Parhellia wont be 'very' useful to u since you already have Chole and Miruno...so she shouldnt be top priority.

On another note...
Got Themis but seems like no luck with Iris...
I will save SC for the....'mega shark'..
so im not too worried about the current GR...will hapily take what RNG'eus gives me...for free

YoxalLoyal
07-28-2016, 11:56 AM
I say spend on Allicia.
Leona's skill Aw just increases her attack speed with isnt much of a priority..
Also Parhellia wont be 'very' useful to u since you already have Chole and Miruno...so she shouldnt be top priority.

On another note...
Got Themis but seems like no luck with Iris...
I will save SC for the....'mega shark'..
so im not too worried about the current GR...will hapily take what RNG'eus gives me...for free

Guess Leona can always be SU/CRed by buying copies with RCs. Thanks for the reply btw.

Btw, is it Mao that you're missing from the 2nd map? I believe the last wave's white ninja that runs on the top half drops her.

seorizuki
07-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Parhelia is an anti demon, and demons are pretty common enemy in aigis(atleast compared to other race like orc/angel) so i think its pretty worth for raising her skill. She is way better than Chloe against demons.
Though, you can always wait for Chloe's revival for Parhelia SU, so feeding her Fes might be a waste.
Its better to save Fes atleast until you find a unit that you always use and you want to SAW her/him ASAP.

YoxalLoyal
07-28-2016, 02:17 PM
Parhelia is an anti demon, and demons are pretty common enemy in aigis(atleast compared to other race like orc/angel) so i think its pretty worth for raising her skill. She is way better than Chloe against demons.
Though, you can always wait for Chloe's revival for Parhelia SU, so feeding her Fes might be a waste.
Its better to save Fes atleast until you find a unit that you always use and you want to SAW her/him ASAP.

True. Most of my go-to units (Saria, Nataku, Rinne, Erenia, event units, Spica, etc.) are already at maxed skill level. Should probably try the S.AW fairy map in the near future.

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 07:59 PM

True. Most of my go-to units (Saria, Nataku, Rinne, Erenia, event units, Spica, etc.) are already at maxed skill level. Should probably try the S.AW fairy map in the near future.

U may use Fes on the Sapphire Royal Guard (i think you had one..right?)

More importantly:
1) 3 more runs...nothing again...curse you RNG...

2) yes i need Mao and (2DC) drop both...
Well i aready have a maxed out Iris...
I dont plan to CR my main right now...

3) So when is Elinas coming to us...
Is it worth raising Yuno/Juno (Plat revival healer)

Few more question...
1) Why didnt we have Lumaria's Revival or Jake's revival...poor Altair is sitting at 2/5 now...
2) Have you noticed that we havnt been given any 'Revival Misson' that drop the Yellow Revival crystal for quite some time.

Last iirc was Sandra.
i have 50 Yellow Crystals...hope they are not wasted...

YoxalLoyal
07-28-2016, 08:30 PM
Problem is I invested some rainbows on Patel already, which was probably a bad idea. She's currently at 5/10 skill. Anyway, her skill is the exact same as Sybilla's, just takes longer to activate and has 10 skill levels.

2. 3DCs drops from one of the black ninja mob near the beginning and Mao I already mentioned above.

3. No idea when Elias will come to us. I was hoping she would be the completion reward for the Imperial-only map, but that will be Goliah. I noticed that the new gold units were completion rewards for two gold rushes in a row. Boris in the previous GR and Goliah in this GR.

Yuno is worth raising if you don't have any better healers. Her AW passive increases all healers' attack power by 7%. If G. Iris and Chydis are your only good healers, Yuno would make a good third healer. All in all, I would have at least five good healers for every possibility: silvers for UP tight maps and golds and plats for power healing when needed.

4. I believe they're only having 2013-2015 farm units for now. Levi and every farm event after her will not be revived for now.

5. With all the new stuff going on, I'm assuming revival events are the last thing on their to-do list for now. Though I was hoping for Aria revival this week and Echidna revival next week for a complete Anya. Guess that's not happening. We're already having a GR for the 1st phase and that Rita event in the 2nd phase.

On another note, with all the revivals and events, I'm swimming in plat armors. Have 20+ of them right now. Have very little fairies to use them on though.

HellamongHeaven
07-28-2016, 08:42 PM
Dang I want that Laurier.She was my first gacha unit in my 1st acc in DMM and she prove invaluable to pass map like Armor of the Dead and the like. BTW, did we have video on the second GR map yet(since I only has core team silver and well they're not really both max level and full AFF)

seorizuki
07-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Rita event is a joke btw, notice the uso(嘘) lol

On another note, with all the revivals and events, I'm swimming in plat armors. Have 20+ of them right now. Have very little fairies to use them on though.
23 plat armor and no fairies here :/

Dang I want that Laurier.She was my first gacha unit in my 1st acc in DMM and she prove invaluable to pass map like Armor of the Dead and the like. BTW, did we have video on the second GR map yet(since I only has core team silver and well they're not really both max level and full AFF)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5an_TC8j-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyg-kSxD4y8