PDA

View Full Version : DMM current event discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Kirito Rick
07-28-2016, 10:51 PM
WHATTT??
do you mean there will be no such event...or the event is meant to be a joke (like this years april fool event)
I CCed my Anelia (premium plat sailor) and was thinking of max her soon...

seorizuki
07-28-2016, 11:20 PM
i didnt find any mention of Rita event on twitter.
yeah, petite make joke like that sometimes.

slyyr
07-28-2016, 11:23 PM
I'm waiting for the month to end so I can spend SCs again. I have ++ card in the bag so I don't want to ruin getting at least + next month. So I focus on revival and splurge SCs to catch up on the gold rush later.

Kirito Rick
07-29-2016, 12:03 AM
i didnt find any mention of Rita event on twitter.
yeah, petite make joke like that sometimes.
Well that means we 'might' get a good event unit Revived as our Anniversary present.
Hope its a black if at all...Miruno will be fine as well...
The time her original event was up be I barely 1 stared the 2nd map...
Yes i have no Miruno 😠😠

CharlesRJC
07-29-2016, 01:05 AM
Well, Child Prince Millitary Training was kind of fun. Next mission is much easier, still can't get Mai on it. I'll be hitting 700 Rainbow Crystals after this gold rush, need to think about weither i wand Black Knight or fairy.

Kirito Rick
07-29-2016, 01:24 AM
Where to Farm plat spirits from...i neee around 60 of them at present..lol

Do i farm Spirit Rescue H or Phalnax 2
Phalnax 2 is not giving me a single fairy from last few weeks..
Spirit Rescue H is 6 charisma for Average 2 spirits...which should i do...

Also has anyone heard of Lafte-san
he isnt posting for a while...makes me curious

namhoang909
07-29-2016, 01:47 AM
glad this is not anniversary, if first gold rush map drops themis as completion how about second one

Iris,

CharlesRJC
07-29-2016, 01:58 AM
Second drops Iris. You should be mostly interested in fifth since it rewards you with Sipirit of Brilliance and sixth Which grands Dragon of Darknes Goraya (sounds badass but he's mearly a gold unless they they decide to pull out another Anya).

About plat fairies just wait for next item colle, they usually have maps that drop fairies. I get about 30-40 each event from those

namhoang909
07-29-2016, 02:25 AM
Second drops Iris. You should be mostly interested in fifth since it rewards you with Sipirit of Brilliance and sixth Which grands Dragon of Darknes Goraya (sounds badass but he's mearly a gold unless they they decide to pull out another Anya).

About plat fairies just wait for next item colle, they usually have maps that drop fairies. I get about 30-40 each event from those

i just realize they gave me a new gold unit(+18000 exp) in inventory, for now i will go after 1000 kill hopefully , i don't get this part "he's mearly a gold' what do you mean?

CharlesRJC
07-29-2016, 03:03 AM
just a gold unit. You won't use much gold units later on bar maybe Iris, Bernice and Kate/Aria.

Kirito Rick
07-30-2016, 02:34 AM
The 50/6 map is helllllll....

Took me 15 mins at ×2 speed to take down that boss...
not gonna try this again...i dont want any Laurier...im happy with the 2 copies i have..

ToTeras
07-30-2016, 07:09 AM
Anyone has an estimate on the drop rates of the armors in the 1st mission? I'm thinking of farming that for the weekend since I'm low on money.

HellamongHeaven
07-30-2016, 09:09 AM
just a gold unit. You won't use much gold units later on bar maybe Iris, Bernice and Kate/Aria.
Maybe, but for those who have no faith in gacha every thing higher than silver is highly regarded, especially given that the pace is non-stop unlike Nu so the sooner and cheaper unit can get stronger, the better(Well except Juno and Liese Lotte, since soldier and healer are pretty much core in every team and the tougher the soldier, the better UP generator).

blacksaber
07-30-2016, 01:01 PM
Checking the next gold rush mission, I see it is the spirit Fes. What does she do for units?

seorizuki
07-30-2016, 01:14 PM
^max her/his skill level.

blacksaber
07-30-2016, 01:20 PM
^max her/his skill level.

Well that's pretty tasty. I'll be holding o to her until I found someone worthy(Assuming I can complete the drop completion).

seorizuki
07-30-2016, 02:23 PM
Dont worry, next gold rush map have guaranteed first drop.

YoxalLoyal
07-30-2016, 02:56 PM
That feeling when you're so close to beating Bifrons' lv. 5 map and he up and kills Lesia. Feelz bad. Guess I should've switched Rinne out for G.Iris for better healing. Already have Ether/Ertel, Chydis, Saria, and Alissa (+range) for healing. Was hoping Rinne's evasion would work on Bifrons unless he deals magic damage. Should have brought Erenia and Miruno too to see if that helped. And does anyone know if curse users do any kind of status reduction on their normal attacks? Was following a guide that used Mitra and I replaced her for Agnes.

seorizuki
07-30-2016, 11:50 PM
Bifrons deals magic damage on both forms.
Curse user reduce attack of enemy on her range, they not necessarily need to be attacked.

YoxalLoyal
07-31-2016, 05:53 AM
Bifrons deals magic damage on both forms.
Curse user reduce attack of enemy on her range, they not necessarily need to be attacked.

So I could just bring my lv. 1 Mitra and his attack would still be reduced? I saw some players running alchemists too for lowering down his atk/def (I think).

Asdf1
07-31-2016, 02:01 PM
got Racua for my ticket. I seem to be confused about her skills and abilities can somebody elaborate?

edit* just tried her and she cant be healed wow kinda sucks... at least her art is nice

CharlesRJC
07-31-2016, 02:47 PM
Base ability: Can't be healed, Paralyses enemies after certain number of attacks
Base skill: Ancestor Blood Vesel - increases damage by X and reduces taken non magic damage by Y
AW skill Niaaimoratu (haha oh wow engrish is so fucked up): same but bigger numbers
AW skill: perfect undead - doesnt take damage from poison and weather effects damage. Whenever her hp reaches 0 instead of withdrawal she returns to the same spot after set amount of time.

I have got that new Magic fencer from my ticket, obviously just after awaking gold one

Asdf1
07-31-2016, 04:48 PM
Base ability: Can't be healed, Paralyses enemies after certain number of attacks
Base skill: Ancestor Blood Vesel - increases damage by X and reduces taken non magic damage by Y
AW skill Niaaimoratu (haha oh wow engrish is so fucked up): same but bigger numbers
AW skill: perfect undead - doesnt take damage from poison and weather effects damage. Whenever her hp reaches 0 instead of withdrawal she returns to the same spot after set amount of time.

I have got that new Magic fencer from my ticket, obviously just after awaking gold one

Okay thanks, she is alright after AW i guess... depends how long she is down when killed, before AW not really worth it. I don't know if I will invest in her... she is cute though :o Congrats on that magic fencer!

Kirito Rick
07-31-2016, 06:48 PM
Got Echidna's sister from the ticket.(premium Dragon Shaman)
*cuteeeeee!!!!*
So seeing her skill..she seems like Shiho...

Do i raise her..

blacksaber
07-31-2016, 08:28 PM
Got Echidna's sister from the ticket.(premium Dragon Shaman)
*cuteeeeee!!!!*
So seeing her skill..she seems like Shiho...

Do i raise her..

Stupid question. But where do you get this ticket?

Asdf1
07-31-2016, 08:39 PM
Legendary or S legendary stamp card first day of the month

blacksaber
07-31-2016, 08:43 PM
Legendary or S legendary stamp card first day of the month

lol...well that won't be happening for awhile. Thanks for the info.

Kirito Rick
08-01-2016, 01:32 AM
Stupid question. But where do you get this ticket?
Actually I'm quite serious when I asked it...
Her stats is not very great as compared to a mage or a healer individually.
So will raising her be actually useful in late game.
Also note that I never used shiho on nutaku and haven't started raising the revival one yet...so I am not certain how to judge her or the dragon sherman's skill...

CharlesRJC
08-01-2016, 01:46 AM
Okay thanks, she is alright after AW i guess... depends how long she is down when killed, before AW not really worth it.

Her regen is 100HP/sec so she revives after 35.3 seconds. Vampire Lords are awesome duelists against stuff like dracoliches and buffed manticores, I'd deffinitely raise level her later on

- - - Updated - - -

So will raising her be actually useful in late game.

She buffs attack of rape machine called Anya by 7%. If you have SAW Anya then you probably want to have AW Rubinas as well.

Asdf1
08-01-2016, 05:17 AM
@kirito rick

black saber was referring to the ticket not your question:D. feel free to ask questions i do it all the time.

@charlesrjc

Thanks for the detailed response. i will raise her eventually as you said.

blacksaber
08-01-2016, 06:02 AM
Actually I'm quite serious when I asked it...

@kirito rick

black saber was referring to the ticket not your question:D. feel free to ask questions i do it all the time.

Asdf1 is correct. I've only recently started to spend my SC. So never really payed much mind to the stamp card. When I saw so many folks talking about this ticket, I was pretty clueless. Hopefully in a month or two, I will have enough SC to burn so I can get my ticket too. After getting my second barrack, I'm gonna hold on to the rest for as long as possible :)

namhoang909
08-01-2016, 06:20 AM
guess i will skip themis since she is not very useful in nutaku version and costs me many run

slyyr
08-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Imperial map today. I used this team and managed to 3 star it first attempt.

I did it without deploying a bronze soldier or the Pegasus Rider

Given the erratic difficulty curve of some og the other events this felt almost too easy. Those darn rolling boulders and the giant jumping from building to building wreck me. I haven't dared to try the 12 stam one yet.

Koshka
08-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Imperial map today. I used this team and managed to 3 star it first attempt.

I did it without deploying a bronze soldier or the Pegasus Rider

Given the erratic difficulty curve of some og the other events this felt almost too easy. Those darn rolling boulders and the giant jumping from building to building wreck me. I haven't dared to try the 12 stam one yet.

That Imperial-only map can be easily 3* with Rosel only, without soldiers or tanks) And don't be afraid of 12-stamina map - it's quite easy (and even if your team is REALLY weak, all you need to do to get full drop - is to protect only left exit point).

CharlesRJC
08-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Imperial map was a joke AND gave me full drop on second run. Sweet. Gotta say it has to ge most complicated gold rush so far though.

Katina
08-01-2016, 01:54 PM
There is a post with all units who are Imperial ?

YoxalLoyal
08-01-2016, 02:05 PM
There is a post with all units who are Imperial ?

Dirk and Dwight who you could get in the 4th map of this gold rush, Leona who is available at TP for 400 rainbow crystals, Liselotte and Isabel who can be farmed in their farm revivals, and Rosel who had a star rush a couple events ago.

http://wikiwiki.jp/aigiszuki/?%A5%E6%A5%CB%A5%C3%A5%C8%A5%B0%A5%EB%A1%BC%A5%D7 (White Empire units in the 4th faction)

Katina
08-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Spassiba :o

Koshka
08-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Dirk and Dwight who you could get in the 4th map of this gold rush, Leona who is available at TP for 400 rainbow crystals, Liselotte and Isabel who can be farmed in their farm revivals, and Rosel who had a star rush a couple events ago.

http://wikiwiki.jp/aigiszuki/?%A5%E6%A5%CB%A5%C3%A5%C8%A5%B0%A5%EB%A1%BC%A5%D7 (White Empire units in the 4th faction)
What about that fencer from your avatar (Raven or whatever-her-name-is)? I couldn't deploy her on this map, but I definitely remember her being in april's Imperial-only event as default unit.

YoxalLoyal
08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
What about that fencer from your avatar (Raven or whatever-her-name-is)? I couldn't deploy her on this map, but I definitely remember her being in april's Imperial-only event as default unit.

Raven (plat swordmaster) and Verdinath (plat dark priest) were guest units for the event considering how the flies were their nemesis from Verdinath's event. They are not considered imperial units.

slyyr
08-02-2016, 01:59 AM
That Imperial-only map can be easily 3* with Rosel only, without soldiers or tanks) And don't be afraid of 12-stamina map - it's quite easy (and even if your team is REALLY weak, all you need to do to get full drop - is to protect only left exit point).

I just did it. 1 star but got all the drops :D

You were right about the left flank. Had my tanky duelists there with a Healer and Bishop and they held the line well until the final rush. But I had enough hearts left to let them through.

YoxalLoyal
08-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Last day of the GR ended with a blast. Got my first ever full drops in a GR.

http://i.imgur.com/5G3rMjCl.png

Mtkut
08-02-2016, 02:35 PM
I started to play on dmm version 2 days ago and i found some weird missions for platinum units, and i realized that i can't start 2nd unit mission without 100% completed first one. Do the next unit mission be unlocked after the first one ends or is it ggwpkthxbye and can't get the plat tank?

ToTeras
08-02-2016, 05:34 PM
You got it wrong, these are daily missions, the next will be unlocked tomorrow (and today's will be locked until it rotates back in a month). Don't worry, you'll get them all eventually.

namhoang909
08-04-2016, 08:33 AM
if he is talking about tank then it will come back after a few weeks, only unit has number of date in their mission will arrive, so the next one will be valkyrie and girl with sword symbol

- - - Updated - - -

question: how long will it take or anniversary had already arrived and gone
today i start my first AW orb for heavy armor and dmm gives an initial magic sword fencer on field, this will be in limited time or they really modified the map

CharlesRJC
08-04-2016, 09:00 AM
No info about anniversity so far.

About orb mission support it could be either way. Banner tells about bonus units together with event info so it could mean they disappear next week. On the other had there is 'no this event only' text as well so it might as well last for good

Mtkut
08-04-2016, 09:45 AM
What are those rainbow crystals in trade post? and those golden ones and how to get them?

namhoang909
08-04-2016, 10:49 AM
rainbow crystals is gotten by selling plt unit using to trade those that you can't get using DC, yellow crytals are revival crystal used to trade for revival unit (only when revival event comes)

Mtkut
08-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Selling you mean discharge? i didn't understood :D <br />
<br />
- - - Updated - - - <br />
<br />
Are those units from trade post for rainbow crystals worth it? to get 1000 rc, i must sacrifice many plats/golds/blacks

namhoang909
08-04-2016, 08:27 PM
yes by discharge plt unit(not sure if gold was in category too) <br />
we actually have 4 unit from 400 to 1000 RC. last time i discharge plt unit from farming event is 3 RC, premium summoned unit will...

Koshka
08-04-2016, 10:49 PM
You can discharge gold units (20RC for premium unit and 1RC for event unit). By the way (don't know if it's a bug or feature, but still), units from gold rush counted as premium ones.

namhoang909
08-04-2016, 11:36 PM
eln was in gold rush too, did not get her anyway

Mtkut
08-05-2016, 04:28 AM
If i did waste my black unit Rogue Berna and plat units Lyla,Basira,Cypria and few others i would get 900 rainbows but imo it's not worth it

namhoang909
08-05-2016, 06:18 AM
i would like to keep most of black unit, bashira can go if you have Nanaly, i believe black armor appeared in one of these video, if you have played since the gold rush then you saw that dark stalker girl (400 RC) in action
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%E8%8D%92%E3%82%8C%E7%8B%82%E 3%81%86%E5%9B%9B%E8%89%B2%E3%81%AE%E7%AB%9C

Mtkut
08-05-2016, 08:19 AM
I wrote on last page that i have played 4 days, today is 5th, my best units are on attached pic

Koshka
08-05-2016, 09:24 AM
I wrote on last page that i have played 4 days, today is 5th, my best units are on attached pic

Bashira and Cypria counted as event units, so selling them won't be profitable. Also, since you a newbie, I would recommend you to focus on training your main team first, and only then start to do event missions (unless you running them only for "first completion" units and SC) and looking for rare units.

So I'm not the only one who have that "pale" Iris. Does anyone know what is it? Is it some kind of bug or just a redraw?

Mtkut
08-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Well im not a newbie, i played on nutaku version, i on 94lvl and stuck on base scramble 1 but i know what mistakes i did then and im trying not to repeat them on dmm, which is far better btw

- - - Updated - - -

Cypria is worth 100 rc and bashira 3, i would gladly use some advices XD from things that i know, i musn't CC units before max lvl cuz they will lose stats, and that i should not use silvers as fodders

ToTeras
08-05-2016, 04:44 PM
So guys, what's the optimal way to use the new spirits from gold rush? I have a few golds I'd like to level.

YoxalLoyal
08-05-2016, 06:59 PM
So guys, what's the optimal way to use the new spirits from gold rush? I have a few golds I'd like to level.

It's up to what you have. I used my Alegrias to max AW level for Katie, Bernice, and Iris soon. Other good golds that I could think of at the moment would be Claire (archer), Aria (event soldier), Marie (sailor), Zola (cannoneer), Raichi (mage armor), Leaf (bandit), Rino (summoner), and Margaret (bowrider).

As for Fes, I've gotten advices to save her for when you have a unit you REALLY want to skill awaken (and make it a good one too). Usually she is used for units with 10 skill levels as units with 5 skill levels can be achieved through rainbow fairies and their copies.

namhoang909
08-05-2016, 07:21 PM
It's up to what you have. I used my Alegrias to max AW level for Katie, Bernice, and Iris soon. Other good golds that I could think of at the moment would be Claire (archer), Aria (event soldier), Marie (sailor), Zola (cannoneer), Raichi (mage armor), Leaf (bandit), Rino (summoner), and Margaret (bowrider).

As for Fes, I've gotten advices to save her for when you have a unit you REALLY want to skill awaken (and make it a good one too). Usually she is used for units with 10 skill levels as units with 5 skill levels can be achieved through rainbow fairies and their copies.

so 1 gold spirit (18,000 exp) + 3 gold spirit can get katie from 1 -> 70?

YoxalLoyal
08-05-2016, 09:15 PM
so 1 gold spirit (18,000 exp) + 3 gold spirit can get katie from 1 -> 70?

Similar to a rainbow fairy, Alegria can be the only one combined at a time. And I suppose you mean 1 -> 80? Alegria gives enough experience for 2 tin cans and 6 gold fairies plus 2K so I would suggest using her when your AW'ed gold unit is in the high 60s unless you plan on using multiple Alegrias.

On another note, I had some time and SCs to spare, so ran gold dailies yesterday and fairy farming today to finally awaken Miruno. Time to unleash her fury in Bifrons lv. 5. Kinda hate how low the drop rates are for fairy dailies, even with the boosted drop rates. Need moar plat fairies.

http://i.imgur.com/ejksUbNh.png

Mtkut
08-06-2016, 05:50 AM
Finally i will get some decent mage, platinum one from daily mission :cool: those silver male mages are shit

namhoang909
08-06-2016, 06:40 AM
not sure if this is smart but i just go and AW pink hair 1645
have no idea what is her AW ability, though?

ToTeras
08-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Yes, I've been waiting for that too, although I at least use female silvers.

blacksaber
08-06-2016, 07:14 AM
On another note, I had some time and SCs to spare, so ran gold dailies yesterday and fairy farming today to finally awaken Miruno. Time to unleash her fury in Bifrons lv. 5. Kinda hate how low the drop rates are for fairy dailies, even with the boosted drop rates. Need moar plat fairies.

That moment when all I want are platinum, but get black spirits instead (a sign a should do my 1st roll???)

CharlesRJC
08-06-2016, 10:24 AM
not sure if this is smart but i just go and AW pink hair 1645
have no idea what is her AW ability, though?

Protector of Siprits of Heroes: When she is in sortie she increases hp of all Valkyries by 15% and makes them withdraw if their hp reaches 0 instead of dying.

Kirito Rick
08-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Happy Freindship Day!! to all the virtual freinds I made in this Forum till now.
😀

You guys have been really suportive to me during my 1 year of Aigis Gameplay.

namhoang909
08-07-2016, 04:21 AM
this is way too frustrated, i don't know if i should go and use this chance to level up my team or concentrate on daily mission
on another note, 6 run no drop of Odette in last map, disappointed

slyyr
08-07-2016, 05:54 AM
Did some SC rolls. First 5 rolls were crap. 6th roll I pulled Black Iris! :D

Mtkut
08-07-2016, 06:50 AM
Im thinking about what to do with sacred crystals, in last few premium drops all i had was silvers so i thought about farming demon crystals, what yo guys thinkin?

Koshka
08-07-2016, 07:35 AM
Im thinking about what to do with sacred crystals, in last few premium drops all i had was silvers so i thought about farming demon crystals, what yo guys thinkin?
I'd recommend you to save up them for upcoming anniversary event.

Mtkut
08-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Well, i don't understand why but maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Well i kind of like that black knight looking unit in tp for 1000 rc :confused: i sold cypria for 100rc xD and few units from daily farm

Unregistered
08-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Did some SC rolls. First 5 rolls were crap. 6th roll I pulled Black Iris! :D

nice congrats!

YoxalLoyal
08-07-2016, 05:32 PM
After so many attempts and team experimenting, I can finally say Bifrons lv. 5 cleared and another black armor received! This map actually made me raise an alchemist and use them for the first time just to lower his defence and kill the guy.

http://i.imgur.com/jiJc41al.png

Team composition for those who are curious:
Used pretty much everyone except for Anna in battle. Anna was just for lowering AW Prince's UP by 3 for quicker deployment.

http://i.imgur.com/OlsEIt1.png

blacksaber
08-07-2016, 11:31 PM
I'd recommend you to save up them for upcoming anniversary event.

Any word on when the anniversary begins. My "must use SC" clicking finger is fighting my "Your f2p, you idiot!" mindset

CharlesRJC
08-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Boosted drorates are as good to use SC's on as anniversity, especially if you still cant clear endgame content and thus have serious need to level up your units

Kirito Rick
08-08-2016, 01:48 AM
I 'think' that the last two weeks of GR and drop rate boost week are only our anniversary presents this time..
Hopefully I'm wrong.

blacksaber
08-08-2016, 02:58 AM
Boosted drorates are as good to use SC's on as anniversity, especially if you still cant clear endgame content and thus have serious need to level up your units

I see your point. I normally don't run skyfallen on either site. But most of my units were lacking in affection boost. So spent a few on that and DC hunting. For now, I'll max my team of silver and gold (sprinkle in a few event units), and see if I an hit 100 SC by the end of the month.

seorizuki
08-08-2016, 04:40 AM
I 'think' that the last two weeks of GR and drop rate boost week are only our anniversary presents this time..
Hopefully I'm wrong.

My thought exactly.
Keep in mind Aigis have 2 anniversary, the all age version and main version the R-18 one.
On last year all age anniversary we got welcome back campaign and Kagura/Noel+Hores revival if i remember correctly.
Main game anniversary is at November, they might revive Anya(again), and most importantly on last year anniversary have map that drops plat fairy+fairy queen+raibow fairy with high droprate.

namhoang909
08-08-2016, 09:19 AM
i don't seem to get it, i am playing aigis R 2.9.9 so is it all age or R-18, is there really another version without H-scene?

i have to check again, just done spirit rescue X and N but got only one 1 silver spirit:(

Mtkut
08-08-2016, 09:26 AM
DAmn i need 50 lvl to get access to that event missions which ends on 8/12 but im 44

seorizuki
08-08-2016, 02:01 PM
i don't seem to get it, i am playing aigis R 2.9.9 so is it all age or R-18, is there really another version without H-scene?

i have to check again, just done spirit rescue X and N but got only one 1 silver spirit:(
all age http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=177037/
R-18 http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=156462/

DAmn i need 50 lvl to get access to that event missions which ends on 8/12 but im 44

are you referring to event below daily mission?
thats majin event, difficult map with only plat armor for 3 star completition bonus for lower levels.
you wont miss much from skipping it.

YoxalLoyal
08-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Black samurai Hibari is our next item collection event unit. I guess this will be the first time I actually raise a samurai unit. Hoping Hibari will be a good unit seeing as she is a black unit. Seeing as I saved SCs, I don't have to worry having insufficient SCs for this event, unless they drop in a revival like during Lesia's event.

CharlesRJC
08-09-2016, 01:24 AM
Ugh... I don't really feel the urge to get perfect samurai, never really used that class. Especially that she seems to be oni-killing type so she probably ends low end black like nagi. Then again, I don't really have any other black units left to raise so I might as well invest in her.

Mtkut
08-09-2016, 01:04 PM
What should i do with too many plats from daily unit missions? like 3x same plat unit? sell them for rainbow crystals or combine for lower cost?

- - - Updated - - -

I have hope that this item collection event wont be too hard :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

So do you guys know when will next event start?

YoxalLoyal
08-09-2016, 02:19 PM
What should i do with too many plats from daily unit missions? like 3x same plat unit? sell them for rainbow crystals or combine for lower cost?

- - - Updated - - -

I have hope that this item collection event wont be too hard :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

So do you guys know when will next event start?

Well, I would focus on getting a perfect SU/CR unit if they are useful to you in the long term. Units like Fran, Liselotte, Waltz, Odette, Lucille, Shiho, Rinbell, Juno, Chloe, and Rika are all good to raise. The others are your choice. You can sell them for 3 RC each or use them to raise other units will their platinum rarity experience.

The new event unit is a black unit so it will be an item collection event. As of now, black units only get item collection events. And the event will start this Thursday.

Tenhou
08-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Going to perfect the black, need to spend a ton of SC anyways.

@Mtkut:
Updates happen on 10AM Japanese time. As for plat farm units it depends on what unit it is. Some are good and can be used others you might as well either just sell or use as fodder for other units.

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 02:38 PM
does dmm typically release unit stats and skills prior to event completion? i'm second guessing myself on min/max the black samurai as i had samurais in nutaku ver. and rarely found them useful but i don't want to regret it if the unit is indeed good

YoxalLoyal
08-09-2016, 02:48 PM
does dmm typically release unit stats and skills prior to event completion? i'm second guessing myself on min/max the black samurai as i had samurais in nutaku ver. and rarely found them useful but i don't want to regret it if the unit is indeed good

Not all the time. If the event unit participates in an event map (usually the G maps) then we can see what stats and skills they have at a certain level (usually at level 50 for a CCable unit and max level for a special unit). Though awakened skill and awakening passives are a different story.

Mtkut
08-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Those are plat units which i got from dailies and which im using, well i wonder about plat bandit Lyla, and what does that message means

- - - Updated - - -

And selling for 3 rc is bit of misunderstanding :(

- - - Updated - - -

And their names are in jap so i can't tell which is who

soranokira
08-09-2016, 10:16 PM
you brought 2 copies of the same unit into the map. Majin maps have the restriction of only being able to deploy 1 copy of each unit.

as for the unit's skills, stats, AW passive and AW skills, you'll have to wait until those get ninja-released on twitter or community boards, or on the banner itself.

namhoang909
08-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Not all the time. If the event unit participates in an event map (usually the G maps) then we can see what stats and skills they have at a certain level (usually at level 50 for a CCable unit and max level for a special unit). Though awakened skill and awakening passives are a different story.
if anyone is capable of doing G and see her skill, please announce

Those are plat units which i got from dailies and which im using, well i wonder about plat bandit Lyla, and what does that message means

- - - Updated - - -

And selling for 3 rc is bit of misunderstanding :(

- - - Updated - - -

And their names are in jap so i can't tell which is who

how many sc did you spend a time to get that many premium unit

i have almost reduce Fran to min cost but no idea what is her skill though, and i do hope these aid unit will remain on gems map forever

Mtkut
08-10-2016, 06:00 AM
Well for a few days i had bonus 4 sc for logging every day, and with sc's for all missions, I had premium rolled much, and still im disappointed with drops cuz the best drops are Lyla, Black Rogue, Necromancer really strong and Plat pirate

- - - Updated - - -

Rest of drops are silvers and 4 golds

- - - Updated - - -

And what the hell is that 4 start option? when i had tried to do 4 star a mission i got rekt cuz i could only use gold units and female wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Then again is it worth to waste scs for ninja Saki or that plat artillery officer? or just wait for next event or premium roll

namhoang909
08-10-2016, 06:18 AM
i don't know her skill, but if you only need a plt cannoneer, we have one in daily revive mission, about Saki, since Azami is in revive daily, you can get her and use Azami copy to level up and SU

YoxalLoyal
08-10-2016, 07:29 AM
@namhoang909 - Until you roll Sue or Elizabeth from gacha, Fran is your go-to vampire hunter. Her skill increases her HP, ATK, and DEF. Ada's skill is the same as hers so I would feed her to Fran if you already have good rogues.

@Mtkut - 4* challenges are more difficult than normal since they only give you one HP and the enemies are much harder than usual. Adding to that, there are certain gimmicks that come with each map like only male/female units allowed, no physical/ranged units allowed, a certain type of unit gets their UP cost tripled, etc. The only reward you will get is SCs and no unit drops whatsoever. Until you get a good core team (at least maxed CC'ed), I would suggest avoiding these. And considering how an item collection event is coming up, I recommend saving your SCs for that, unless samurais aren't your fancy. But then again, why skip out on a free black unit.

Kirito Rick
08-10-2016, 08:25 AM
Finally Awakened my First unit ever.
G. Iris...
she looks cuter after AW.
(Now time for her exchange quest...\O/😄😄)
The Guest on the daily orb maps are very helpful.

Hope this event has a plat fairy drop map with good drop rates...
Im already having 30 plat armours with very little idea on whom to raise and how..😂😂

Mtkut
08-10-2016, 02:17 PM
30? give me one :(

- - - Updated - - -

I had an golden samurai on nutaku version and i really liked how it could attack 2 targets in same time and block them

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i got that desert campaign, but i didn't finish all mission in first campaign. Got 5 sc, is that enough for upcoming event?

- - - Updated - - -

And after pressing awakening tab, you guys got 2 red tabs on the left and there isn't showed amount of awakening orbs in possession so does that mean units under that red tab don't need orbs to awake?

YoxalLoyal
08-10-2016, 02:21 PM
30? give me one :(

- - - Updated - - -

I had an golden samurai on nutaku version and i really liked how it could attack 2 targets in same time and block them

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i got that desert campaign, but i didn't finish all mission in first campaign. Got 5 sc, is that enough for upcoming event?

Is that your current total SC count? Item collections usually eat up a ton of SCs. Average SC amount spendage would be somewhere in the mid-20s to 30s while max would be below 40-50 (if you have extremely bad luck). If you spend no SCs at all, the most you'll get is around half of the total amount of items you need to get for a perfect unit. The maximum amount of items are usually between 700-1600 depending on the map drops.

The first red tab is skill awakening where you need the same orbs you used to AW your desired unit and S.AW fairy dropped from the AW unit-only map on weekend dailies. The second tab is for special awakening for units that require 2 different orbs to AW. For example, princesses require unicorn knight orbs and rune fencer orbs to awaken.

Mtkut
08-10-2016, 03:28 PM
That much i can easly get, based on story missions and daily, and depend how long will be event

- - - Updated - - -

Can one of you guys explain what is item collection event? cuz i don't think i have experienced one on nutaku version

YoxalLoyal
08-10-2016, 03:55 PM
That much i can easly get, based on story missions and daily, and depend how long will be event

- - - Updated - - -

Can one of you guys explain what is item collection event? cuz i don't think i have experienced one on nutaku version
It's basically what you expect from the name. You farm for event items in the maps given to you in the span of 2 weeks. Usually we use SCs to refill stamina to run the maps several times per day to get better results. The amount of CR/SU your event unit gets depends on the total amount of items you farmed at the end of the event.

Mtkut
08-10-2016, 05:17 PM
How strong should be my team to start desert story missions?

- - - Updated - - -

And beside i don't want perfect unit from that event

Kirito Rick
08-10-2016, 06:40 PM
I reccomend at least 50CC30 fuĺl team to clear the desert maps..though with a 50cc30 team you wont be able to beat base scramble 1 (unless the team is a full black one with broken units like Nanaly and Sue) but you can clear Fiery Oasis.(30 stamina map)..should be a good place to lv up your team by grinding that map.

Mtkut
08-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Im grinding dragon hunting, and i saw on yt people did base scramble with only common units, no premiums like golds plats blacks

YoxalLoyal
08-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Im grinding dragon hunting, and i saw on yt people did base scramble with only common units, no premiums like golds plats blacks

It is possible with common units, though their units are usually at 50CC50 and maxed affection by the time they make video guides. This guy did the first map with the majority of his team being bronzes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeWa93S_k20&index=82&list=PLzBKtShPlTw_4sNM3ndQrUVpHUk7hCHeS
Here's his silver only guide for Base Scramble I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYtYCyIMD4c

Mtkut
08-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Thats my team and i know it's bad :D

YoxalLoyal
08-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Thats my team and i know it's bad :D

Hmm, I would keep everyone but Agnes (17 cost necromancer) and Lucille (30 cost dragon rider) and replace them with Nenya (silver witch) and another soldier of your choice (you can decide to raise Phyllis or Assal or wait for Liselotte's daily revival). Necromancers in general are only good for distraction with their skeleton tokens and Lucille is a late-game unit with her high UP cost. Having another soldier could get other units out faster and another witch would be good. Everything else seems fine to me. All you need is raise them more and you'll be good. If you ever low on healers, I would replace your gold monk for Chydis from TP.

Kirito Rick
08-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Guys plz...:P
im very much aware that we can clear desert maps with teams even under 50...but that kind of gameplay is risky and has high probability of failing if you cant 'exactly' copy the video or be very accurate with your timing.

On a contrary lv'ing your units (silver+ rarity) or a few event/premium Plat or Black (if you have any)...to lv CC30 will indeed take a few days but will assure you smoother gameplay w/o the need of extreme accuracy from your side..and min chances of failiure.

I personally cleared the Oasis at CC20~30 team Around a month back (w/o guide) and failed like 3 or 4 times before i figured out the correct unit placement order.

It depends on your playing style...if you are in some kind of rush then go ahead..follow guides..and clear them at low lv's...I just recommended what i thought to be better.

Mtkut
08-11-2016, 05:30 AM
I have 2 silver witches but i don't have soldiers with skill like that gold from tutorial missions, and well

seorizuki
08-12-2016, 05:00 AM
31 SCs after clearing first phase, hmm, enough for farming 1400 i guess. unless they put revival on second phase.
Damn, need to hold myself from rolling. Why did they have to put Amelie on spotlight now

Mtkut
08-12-2016, 05:51 AM
Well this event is too hard for my team as it is

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Threw 60 SC at gatcha nothing but gold and silvers. Somebody shoot me

- - - Updated - - -

Said f*** it and roll 100 more sc got raven and a few dupe plats, golds, and silvers... the only good thing to come out of this mess is i finally got the black armor out of the trading post

Mtkut
08-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Like we care that you are stupid

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Like we care that you are stupid

just venting no need to be an asshole

Mtkut
08-12-2016, 07:02 PM
There is always place for one

Unregistered
08-12-2016, 07:06 PM
There is always place for one

Well congratulations

namhoang909
08-12-2016, 07:51 PM
so she appeares in last stage, anyone read jap can tell what her skill is?

YoxalLoyal
08-12-2016, 08:47 PM
so she appeares in last stage, anyone read jap can tell what her skill is?

Onikiri (鬼切): (30s; attack and defence 2x; attack 1.3x against youkai; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 50-55)

Kirito Rick
08-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Any comments on how good she or her skill can be.
Is she more usable compared to Shizuka
...hope she is more broken after AW and skill AW.

Tenhou
08-13-2016, 05:02 AM
I dare say getting double atk and def is one of the better samurai skills i have seen so far. I'll be getting her regardless, need to spend SC to reach 150.

CharlesRJC
08-13-2016, 05:23 AM
The question is what are the stats the skill doubles. Also I'm afraid she won't be even close to SAW anya utility

Kirito Rick
08-13-2016, 05:53 AM
The thing that worries me the most is that I have not more than 20SC to spend and looking at how my luck is...I won't be able to get more than 800-900 items...I'm surely missing the 2 CR fairies that interested me.
Hence if Hibari isn't anything special then I won't have to spend too much on her and just get as many items as I can w/o SC spending
...tho I will regret lots later if she turns out a good unit like Metus. ie: useful...
What must I do....
Plz suggest a game plan.

Mtkut
08-13-2016, 06:07 AM
How to beat those mudmans faster?

namhoang909
08-13-2016, 06:25 AM
where are those 2 CR fairies from?

Lixigen
08-13-2016, 06:36 AM
Current Events gives CR Fairies in certain Mileage which is :
+Gold (855); Plat (1125); Black (1395)

This is one of the reason that investing SC for her is quite good since CR Fairies can only be gotten from Exchange Quest or S-Legend Stamp Card

YoxalLoyal
08-13-2016, 07:29 AM
The thing that worries me the most is that I have not more than 20SC to spend and looking at how my luck is...I won't be able to get more than 800-900 items...I'm surely missing the 2 CR fairies that interested me.
Hence if Hibari isn't anything special then I won't have to spend too much on her and just get as many items as I can w/o SC spending
...tho I will regret lots later if she turns out a good unit like Metus. ie: useful...
What must I do....
Plz suggest a game plan.

There's always the option to gather as much talismans as you can and then once the 2nd phase maps arrive next week, maybe you'll find a map that's to your liking.

namhoang909
08-13-2016, 09:40 AM
yeah 2nd phase usually gives more and tougher :( since we don't get any plt unit drop, maybe they will come in G map
about CR spirit, i thought there is only one for every rarity like SU spirit:eek:

YoxalLoyal
08-13-2016, 09:52 AM
yeah 2nd phase usually gives more and tougher :( since we don't get any plt unit drop, maybe they will come in G map
about CR spirit, i thought there is only one for every rarity like SU spirit:eek:

Rather than Fes (I think that's what you're referring to as SU spirit), the CR spirits work more like rainbow fairies but more scarce since they don't appear in dailies.

namhoang909
08-13-2016, 10:00 AM
i am not sure if i misunstood you but Lixigen said: +Gold (855); Plat (1125); Black (1395) so for each rarity there will be correlative kind

Tenhou
08-14-2016, 03:34 AM
If Hibari has the same stats at CC70 as on map 80/9 then she's going to be quite a monster... 656 def with over 700 atk and 2k health. Add in her skill and she'll be rather impressive imo. Stats seen with prince btw, forgot to look at them without him.

namhoang909
08-14-2016, 05:03 AM
i want to farm 50/7 to get more plt spirit but not sure it worths since last map guarantee 15 items drop each time and easier

Tenhou
08-14-2016, 06:13 AM
Do as you wish, the 50/7 map can drop more than the 80/9 but it can also drop absolutely nothing, with the average leaning towards less per stamina. I can't be arsed with an RNG fest that seems to spiral downwards so i'm just farming 80/9. Extra plat armours never hurts. If i get too many i can just use them as standard fodders instead.

namhoang909
08-14-2016, 07:46 AM
we have 14 days so basically 100 each day, that means 7 runs last map every day getting nothing is absolutely terrible, and i am very unlucky one

Btw, what is "RNG' mean, i 've seen it many times

Tenhou
08-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Random Number Generator. In other words anything that generates random numbers to check things, like the gacha or the chance to get drops on a map. Most luck based things in games, really.

Kirito Rick
08-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Question: The stats you posted is affection ...excluded is it not?
If yes..and if her AW and Skill AW are good the Spending on her is actually more worth it ....than pushing my luck on Pick-up Gacha...Though the plats there looked yummy..

.must control...must control.

On another note: are there any common units can deal 'True Damage'...I'm certain I have seen an answer to this question before...forgot where...

Tenhou
08-14-2016, 11:16 AM
Might be excluded yes. But from some other places i have heard it might be her AW stats. Well, remains to be seen. Still, with those stats she'll be a great unit regardless and at a decent cost as well. I sure am investing in 1,3k talismans.

Lixigen
08-15-2016, 09:57 AM
btw so far I know, NPC in every map isn't included Affection Bonus tenhou.
So that's stat isn't included Affection Bonus and we still don't know her Affection Bonus, AW Ability and SAW yet

Mtkut
08-15-2016, 08:51 PM
This game :mad: i need plat spirits but all i got from daily spirit mission are golds silvers blacks or nothing

namhoang909
08-16-2016, 01:28 AM
This game :mad: i need plat spirits but all i got from daily spirit mission are golds silvers blacks or nothing
they gives you plt spirit for getting certain amount of killed orc (bottom event on right side) i also have gotten 2 from farming talisman (meet required amount)

so what good is the new black samurai.understanding its black you should atleast go for leveling it to full skill points as you can..but again the whole nature of samurai class is like replaceable with 1 unit or another.so any insights ?

if stats of her is what in last map then she has defence stat of Leanne lv55 and x2 on skill along with decent attack, imagine last map of daily revival of plt witch (not Belinda) she can take place of Leanne and save bunch of time

Mtkut
08-16-2016, 06:14 AM
If my team was strong enough to do those maps, i wouldn't farm daily spirits. In 40/4 of black samurai event, when that ugly thing with meele/ranged sword attack came, it rekt almost every my units with 1-2 hits, even with boost pack for 7sc...

namhoang909
08-16-2016, 06:39 AM
he needs to be tranformed into meele(octopus form) and take down with 1 mage 1 heavy armor and bunch of healers, you are newbie any way take it slowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV8RksDIado

Mtkut
08-16-2016, 06:56 AM
Hahahha if i had full cc maxed team with max affinity it would be easy as hell, i have 50cc30 5 units, 1 healer, 1 archer. 1 soldier, 1 mage and 1 monk

namhoang909
08-17-2016, 04:17 AM
so how is it going? i've gotten about more than 500, spent 17 only to refill stamina

Lixigen
08-17-2016, 04:40 AM
One of the reason Farne is lower use in DMM is because of Estelle, which is one of the reason of Summoner Class is to exchange Mages. The reason is because Estelle debuff all enemies MR by 70% (pre-SAW) and 50% (SAW) with Damage + AoE + Range multiplier which makes Farne job as change for Magic DPS significantly lower than her even if Farne has True Damage. It's true that Farne's heal is good but she isn't really useful with 35 CD in Majin particularly. The reason is because Units Ranking is based on Majin usefulness which make Farne isn't really good.

Kirito Rick
08-17-2016, 06:58 AM
Hibari is good...VERY GOOD!!
Her AW stats are expected to be par with Cornellia (source:ULMF)...
Irrespective of what she gets as SkillAW or AW ability tommorow...She can 'easily' deliver an attack of 1.5K physical damage to upto 3 enemies at a time which can be very useful on many..MANY maps...
She has high Def as well so she can easily tank hard hitters too

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 01:06 AM
so when this daily reprinted events end?

Koshka
08-18-2016, 01:38 AM
I think it's a permanent feature. And why do you want it to end? It's a good opportunity for newbies to gain useful units, while veterans can always farm any silvers they need.

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 03:40 AM
I think it's a permanent feature. And why do you want it to end? It's a good opportunity for newbies to gain useful units, while veterans can always farm any silvers they need.

is it really permanent? is that so i would like to collect items for black samurai girl
but can you put the resource cause i can speak japanese

- - - Updated - - -

is it really permanent? is that so i would like to collect items for black samurai girl
but can you put the resource cause i can speak japanese

i mean i can't speak japanese

namhoang909
08-18-2016, 04:23 AM
to start with, it has been there for more than a month, most of events last about 3 weeks or less (orc attacking for ex) and through the event players are encouraged to use more sc since unit will be there for only 24 hours, after that you will have to wait more than 2 week to see it again
Just my idea if "reprinted event" you said were "daily revival". i still haven't seen 4 new units i encounted since i started playing this ,wondering if they add a new week into rotation or whole new batch

Kirito Rick
08-18-2016, 05:56 AM
Story Spoiler:

Hibari is Sakuya's sister...
(really?...)
They dont look anyhow alike...
Well i dont mind...
i will love them both equally... :P

Does Anyone know how to get a Gadoras...
i need one to AW my Rubinas...it got me quite tensed...

CharlesRJC
08-18-2016, 06:37 AM
Well, 90/12 + thief finally made me use alchemist. Droprate is pretty neat, got to 900 charms today. Should probably chill with spending SC's soon

YoxalLoyal
08-18-2016, 06:50 AM
Story Spoiler:
Hibari is Sakuya's sister...
(really?...)
They dont look anyhow alike...
Well i dont mind...
i will love them both equally... :P

Does Anyone know how to get a Gadoras...
i need one to AW my Rubinas...it got me quite tensed...

You missed your chance this week in Reanbell's 55/7 map. He will drop again during Liselotte's revival on Sunday.

OT: I may farm the 90/12 map after the halfway point. Right now I'm just farming the 50/7 map for the plat fairies.

seorizuki
08-18-2016, 09:10 AM
Shuten Douji killed himself lol
https://youtu.be/823XvhgJezE?t=3m23s
Mireille SAW is good for heavy hitter like Shuten Douji.

Speaking of the event, im still at 721 talisman, gotta farm this 12 stamina map like mad.

namhoang909
08-18-2016, 08:20 PM
whydid big red monster in this video suddenly stop moving for Cloris and other units finished killing him ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KiMx3qegBo

Kamahari Akuma
08-18-2016, 09:09 PM
whydid big red monster in this video suddenly stop moving for Cloris and other units finished killing him ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KiMx3qegBo

Planned pathing. Sorta the thing with maps with lots of mobs.

namhoang909
08-18-2016, 09:20 PM
Planned pathing. Sorta the thing with maps with lots of mobs.

i don't get it, was that skill of princess or any other units?

seorizuki
08-18-2016, 10:36 PM
i don't get it, was that skill of princess or any other units?

yes, Sukuha (the princess in that video) stops youkai type enemies for 5 seconds when her skill is activated

YoxalLoyal
08-18-2016, 11:35 PM
Ended up changing my mind and farmed the 90/12 map today. Now I'm catching up with 638 talismans. Sienna is a powerhouse at 5/5 skill. Can't wait to AW her and get that permanent skill.

namhoang909
08-19-2016, 09:01 AM
can not make a perfect copy from Sennen War's guide somehow, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KiMx3qegBo
1713 here are what i brought, i use angel instead of puppeteer, Belinda in Cloris position, Odette instead of silver mage at corner, everything went smoothly only thing is that i can't finish big monster
without prince angel's attack is 774 and she lasted for 27 sec

seorizuki
08-19-2016, 09:41 AM
can not make a perfect copy from Sennen War's guide somehow, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KiMx3qegBo
1713 here are what i brought, i use angel instead of puppeteer, Belinda in Cloris position, Odette instead of silver mage at corner, everything went smoothly only thing is that i can't finish big monster

Of course duh, he has 80.000 hp.
Miruno alone cant burst that, and yours is not even AW'ed yet.

namhoang909
08-19-2016, 11:20 AM
that youkai only drops rainbow spirit, doesn't it?

i mean with prince appearance her attack is 921 and skill lasts for 27 sec while puppeteer's skill only lasts 20 sec and has 885 atk

YoxalLoyal
08-19-2016, 11:40 AM

The thing about sennen war's guide is he relies on true damage from both AW Rika and Metus. I'm gonna ask you one question: Do you have and raised Rosel (event monster hunter), Celina (event bishop), any ranger, and Rika? I'm assuming you are replacing a magic fencer with Sukuha. If all those girls are battle-ready, then here is a good guide: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29475193

Here are other guides that might fit your team. A lot of them rely on slowing him down with necromancer's skeleton tokens or ranger's traps.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29472436
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29471933
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29471242
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29470760
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29470571
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29470463
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29471114

namhoang909
08-19-2016, 05:18 PM
The thing about sennen war's guide is he relies on true damage from both AW Rika and Metus. I'm gonna ask you one question: Do you have and raised Rosel (event monster hunter), Celina (event bishop), any ranger, and Rika? I'm assuming you are replacing a magic fencer with Sukuha. If all those girls are battle-ready, then here is a good guide: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29475193

Here are other guides that might fit your team. A lot of them rely on slowing him down with necromancer's skeleton tokens or ranger's traps.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29472436
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29471933
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29471242
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29470760
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29470571
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29470463
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29471114

thanks, finally make it, i had to time and remove Odette then place Spica close to prince, then replaced Palis with immortal, but since big youkai drops nothing i guess i will let him go from now on
just check a very good guide if i didn't go all out and use all aff item for sukuha and black necromancer even without that a max lv plt team is tough because i have no plt spirit left
so traps of the archer are related to her level like the higher level she is the longer the traps hold enemies?

seorizuki
08-19-2016, 11:30 PM
thanks, finally make it, i had to time and remove Odette then place Spica close to prince, then replaced Palis with immortal, but since big youkai drops nothing i guess i will let him go from now on
just check a very good guide if i didn't go all out and use all aff item for sukuha and black necromancer even without that a max lv plt team is tough because i have no plt spirit left
so traps of the archer are related to her level like the higher level she is the longer the traps hold enemies?

he drops rainbow fairy, the drop rate is low though.
CC and AW affect the ranger's trap duration and damage.

namhoang909
08-21-2016, 02:33 AM
very close to 1000 already, i am wondering if it's worth getting 1400-> a few sec sooner from last activate

Mtkut
08-21-2016, 07:40 PM
So guys im thinking about CC my plaat soldier after hitting 50, that would be the best choice, wat ya think?

YoxalLoyal
08-21-2016, 10:00 PM
Yeah, Liz would be a good option to CC first. Her initial wait time for ReinIII is shorter than Katie's so you can get your UPs faster.

Other units you might want to CC from your plat line up would be: Bashira (archer), Lyla (bandit), Odette (mage), Chloe (angel), Fran (vampire hunter), Anelia (pirate), Eliza (witch), and Juno (healer).

namhoang909
08-21-2016, 10:06 PM
So guys im thinking about CC my plaat soldier after hitting 50, that would be the best choice, wat ya think?

Liselotte, she is 13 UP at mincost and her skill is like that of Katie, i've CC-ed her already
by Petite Soeur from ULMF

Hibari (ヒバリ):
Onikiri (鬼切): (30s; attack and defence 2x; attack 1.3x against youkai; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 50-55)
Onikiri's Shodachi (鬼切の初太刀): (s; attack and defence 2.3x; attack 1.4x against youkai; changes to '鬼切' when expires; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )
Samurai Spirit (侍魂): samurai cost -1 if a team member; while deployed, samurai auto-retreat when defeated.
so new samurai has part of ability like previous event valk, and by auto-retreat means that she just disappears without killing record, not get back to deck, is that right?

seorizuki
08-21-2016, 11:37 PM
1320 talisman, i can reach 1400 easily with natural regen, unless RNG screw me up.

so new samurai has part of ability like previous event valk, and by auto-retreat means that she just disappears without killing record, not get back to deck, is that right?

yes same as event black valk, and the only unit that can back to deck is majin Rakshasha for now.

namhoang909
08-22-2016, 08:58 AM
this is kind of stupidity but i am really not sure to clearly understand AW ability of unit for ex: 7% atk up of Belinda, the effect will be activated when she is in deck or has to be on field, and if she gets killed or withdraw from field, will effect remain? same for "protection of god of valk" does affect apply on other valk, if yes does she needs to be on field, how about after she gets killed (before other valk):confused:

Mtkut
08-22-2016, 09:03 AM
Would it be wise to get 2 plat spirits from tp and cc more units? or save for black ninja or anything else?

Kirito Rick
08-22-2016, 09:43 AM
Bellinda's case:
(On having the said unit on your team roaster you get to enjoy there passive ability..)

For example: You use a team with Bellinda+Cloris...
on the map you deploy Cloris first...
now she gets the attack buff of Bellinda's passive...
next you deploy Belinda...
say Bellinda dies after sometime...but Cloris survives...then also Cloris will continue to get the buff..

You don't need to have the unit on the field to enjoy the passives of certain type like
'Drop rate boost' passives
'Class stats buff' passives etc.

While in Lesia's case...
You need to have the unit deployed and alive on the battlefeild to get her passive ability...if she dies or isn't deployed her ability isn't in use...
Such type of Abilities are mentioned with a quote: 'when deployed on the battle field'

Other examples of such type of ability is
Altair(black soilder) and Berna(black rouge)
They can automatically 'withdraw' units of there respective classes...

- - - Updated - - -

Would it be wise to get 2 plat spirits from tp and cc more units? or save for black ninja or anything else?

Don't waste your (nutaku: DC) magic crystals on spirits...at the start you will feel a rush to cc your units but remember that Aigis is a slow paced game...it will certainly take some time but after you have played for few months you will be getting platinum fairies from constant source: Events/Spirit Rescue or Phalnax 2...
Its not worth 70 DC just for a insignificant plat fairy :P

Actually you should save all your DC and spend it wisely especially because there are lot of TP units in DMM version because of monthly TP rotation.

Mtkut
08-22-2016, 09:51 AM
Well im almost at the phalanx 2 mission in challenges, after few months :D i have started playing the 1st august so its 22 days, and im positive with my necro and few witches i could easly do phalanx 2

Kirito Rick
08-22-2016, 09:59 AM
Yes Aigis gameplay in DMM is much faster and easier in DMM than Nutaku... I myself was able to clear Phalnax 2 within a month or so...
All it needs is...
2 cough*properly loved*cough CC Witches
1 mage CC. cough*loved*cough
Healer and Prince...
while it took me over 2 months to clear phalnax 2 on nutaku..

Mtkut
08-22-2016, 10:00 AM
On nutak i keep doing phalanx 2 with 3 witches, 1 cced other 2 near 30lvl :rolleyes:

YoxalLoyal
08-22-2016, 09:19 PM
For anyone in need of healers, plat Imperial Healer Elias will be our next event unit. There will also be a new UI update after the next maintenance. One new feature will be the "choose your favourite waifu to be at the home page instead of Anna". Then again, who wants to replace our lovable secretary.

It will probably look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/cpLxd8U.jpg

Kirito Rick
08-23-2016, 01:48 AM
For anyone in need of healers, plat Imperial Healer Elias will be our next event unit. There will also be a new UI update after the next maintenance. One new feature will be the "choose your favourite waifu to be at the home page instead of Anna". Then again, who wants to replace our lovable secretary.

It will probably look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/cpLxd8U.jpg

nah..i will keep Anna and may switch with Altair, Berna or Nadia...but...

WTF...i am getting chills now...i cant at all read japanese a word...so how will i be able to know which button does what...
(true that the pictures will help knowing which is what but it will take me sometime to get used to it...)

when i came to DMM from nutaku..the UI was similar and didnt need any translations and quickly got used to it...

A little something i wish to ask..when the last time there was a UI renewal in 2015 (i think?) did Petite-san do any kind of translations...if yes...it would be great if he does it this time as well....

On the other hand...
Elias will be a great use to me..im currently using 5 healing systems...
(Cydis, G.Iris, Rubinas, Yuno and Cristopher)...Elias will easily replace Cristopher...

namhoang909
08-23-2016, 04:19 AM
49/49 how can that happen?
i don't know what to expect from upcoming event since collection has burnt lots of sc already, but if next one is star event then i would be overwhelmed

seorizuki
08-23-2016, 04:31 AM
Damn i was saving these gold fairies for Elias because i thought she was gold, now she turn out to be plat.

nah..i will keep Anna and may switch with Altair, Berna or Nadia...but...

WTF...i am getting chills now...i cant at all read japanese a word...so how will i be able to know which button does what...
(true that the pictures will help knowing which is what but it will take me sometime to get used to it...)

when i came to DMM from nutaku..the UI was similar and didnt need any translations and quickly got used to it...

A little something i wish to ask..when the last time there was a UI renewal in 2015 (i think?) did Petite-san do any kind of translations...if yes...it would be great if he does it this time as well....

On the other hand...
Elias will be a great use to me..im currently using 5 healing systems...
(Cydis, G.Iris, Rubinas, Yuno and Cristopher)...Elias will easily replace Cristopher...

That new UI looks more newbie friendly actually, the only difference is affection menu is on lower right screen.
even if petite didnt translate the new UI, someone will do it.

i only bring 2 healers, they just happened to be the best healers :p
will raise Elias though, because she is cute.

49/49 how can that happen?
i don't know what to expect from upcoming event since collection has burnt lots of sc already, but if next one is star event then i would be overwhelmed
it will be farm event.

Mtkut
08-23-2016, 06:13 AM
Is horse archer any good? plat from mission

namhoang909
08-23-2016, 06:31 AM
Is horse archer any good? plat from mission

Sarasa (サラサ):
Holy Bell's Protection (聖なる鐘の守護): (30s; block: 0; focus defence; all allies gain 30% chance of damage nullification; AS: 0; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Holy Bell's Miracle (聖なる鐘の奇跡): (25s; block: 0; focus defence; all allies gain 50% chance of damage nullification; AS: 0; WT: 60; CT: 120)
Cold Acclimation (寒冷適応): immune to blizzard weather effect.
Cold Acclimation [Attack Power] (寒冷適応(攻撃力)): immune to blizzards; attack +10% (additional +10% during a blizzard).

yes terribly good

Mtkut
08-23-2016, 11:20 AM
Got 5 sc and im thinking about what to do, so i thought that i might do premium roll but then i got only silvers from last attempts, and so i thought about saving for daily dc missions for tp

- - - Updated - - -

Is puppeteer any good? i remember having it on nutaku version but i don't recall using it

Rieyn
08-23-2016, 01:27 PM
Hmm, I would keep everyone but Agnes (17 cost necromancer) and Lucille (30 cost dragon rider) and replace them with Nenya (silver witch) and another soldier of your choice (you can decide to raise Phyllis or Assal or wait for Liselotte's daily revival). Necromancers in general are only good for distraction with their skeleton tokens and Lucille is a late-game unit with her high UP cost.

A bit late to get in on this reply, I suppose, but I'm still going to throw in my two cents as I disagree with the assessment of Agnes. Agnes isn't going to shine until awakening, but given his team composition and how many classes he has pre-CC, having a lv48 necromancer who doesn't need to CC at all makes her a very strong option for single target caster right now. Necros attack slower than witches and don't slow, so you can't really sub her in for a witch, but if he has to work Nenya up from scratch, and has other priorities (like CCing Bashira, for example), removing Agnes is going to waste a lot of ST magic damage potential he already has.

I'd recommend dropping Bernard or Yurina, the dark knight in favor of a witch and keeping Agnes in until you have caster options that are of similar strength. Yurina's old, and as such, the power creep is very weak with her. In general, her cost doesn't really justify her use in most situations. As for Bernard, there aren't many situations where you'll need two heavy armors at once which Katie or Lisse can't sub in for.

Sarasa (サラサ):

yes terribly good
In general, mounted archers are weaker than their non-melee counterparts, and most situations where you'll want to use one will be because you're looking to augment your ranged dps. Her skill is nifty, but doesn't really do anything for your team's DPS, so I'd consider her a niche unit at best. I have her at CC48, and I've already stopped using her in favor of Margaret, who is only a gold. (Albeit a really good gold.)

Mtkut
08-23-2016, 04:18 PM
For me Agnes is really good, and so i have to ask, is it worth to CC black rogue?

namhoang909
08-23-2016, 09:12 PM
idk, i saw bow rider appeared a lot in Sennen war guide, i personally like to have a melee- ranged unit since chalotte has magical attack

Kirito Rick
08-23-2016, 09:59 PM
For me Agnes is really good, and so i have to ask, is it worth to CC black rogue?

In general any premium and most of the event blacks are worth taking to AW level...Firstly because of 1 sec initial timer...and becoz they have higher stats than plat counterparts for the same cost [ofc there are many exceptions..just saying this in general]...

Berna is a deploy-assasinate-pull unit
she gets a 33% assasination rate after AW...also she has a ranged attack [hits flying enemies as well] after skill AW...
so she does a better job than Saki in terms of ranged assasination of 30 sec...Also she makes your Rouges auto withdraw...everything for just 9 UP [min costed]...
so yes she gets broken to an extent...

Prior AW...she is just an okay duelist with fast attack speed...moderately high defense and lots of HP...

I personally like her...becoz she was my first black ever...so i might have said a bit too much..but she is useful..so yes CC and AW her if you have/get her...

- - - Updated - - -

idk, i saw bow rider appeared a lot in Sennen war guide, i personally like to have a melee- ranged unit since chalotte has magical attack

With the introduction of Magarett in the game...Sarsa is actually least useable...among all the bowriders we have...first is ofc the black bowrider girl...next is Magarett...
you ask me why...12 cost...
shoots 7 arrows at a time...
Has higher Dps than even Nanaly for the 30 sec her skill is active...
though the skill is only single use..like of Nagi..

namhoang909
08-23-2016, 10:56 PM
single use like of black necromancer? after activation time ended i never see count down

Tenhou
08-23-2016, 11:51 PM

I love her. As Kirito said, she has a really high assassination chance. Not to mention she's drop-and-forget. Her passive auto-withdraws her on death so you can just leave her to battle tough enemies and not care if she dies. Heck, she turns every rogue in the team into drop-and-forget for that matter.

namhoang909
08-24-2016, 05:51 AM
1312 already, wondering whether to go for 1400 or not, that will cost about 2 sc

YoxalLoyal
08-24-2016, 06:05 AM
1312 already, wondering whether to go for 1400 or not, that will cost about 2 sc

I would go up to 1400 simply for the black CR fairy you get at 1395 talismans.

Mtkut
08-24-2016, 06:44 AM
Got Bashira cced ;) got 10 Cced units, now i think i will work on plat witch

namhoang909
08-24-2016, 10:17 AM
is there any chance they will give us x10 gacha, every games have it and only 2000 gold each time is so lame

Mtkut
08-24-2016, 01:49 PM
What class is that highlighted unit and is it any good?

namhoang909
08-24-2016, 06:40 PM
1749 should i spend 85 SC to get plt summon ticket, I recognized a few letter and seemed like 35 sc more will bring me to middle stamp card, coincidently, i just have enough amount of SC

Kirito Rick
08-24-2016, 07:42 PM
What class is that highlighted unit and is it any good?

The highlighted class is a 'merchant'...she is VERY useful and good.
She is a 'ranged' unit and fastest UP producer in the game so far...yes she beats BLACK Soilder Altair as well...

She can also summon tokens with 'gold get' ability..
She is be your 'must be in the team'...raise her well

CharlesRJC
08-25-2016, 12:14 AM
I really like new UI. Was pretty sceptic about it at first but it turned out to be intuitive and doesnt really have to be learnt over to play the game.

blacksaber
08-25-2016, 02:14 AM
I really like new UI. Was pretty sceptic about it at first but it turned out to be intuitive and doesnt really have to be learnt over to play the game.

I found the lock button. Thats all I needed to know :D

Mtkut
08-25-2016, 02:47 AM
I have 1 fcking question, why the fucking hell my units got lowered dmg in almost every missions beside story? my fucking necro with almost 700 dmg got like around 400 and i fucking ask what the hell is that. In last daily plat mission my units got lowered dmg, in this event which started now my units got lowered dmg, is it a joke?

- - - Updated - - -

And what unit type is the highlighted one and it is good?

CharlesRJC
08-25-2016, 03:52 AM
Because new fucking event fucking tells you your units got fucking sick which causes them to be fucking weaker. That's why you work with fucking white fucking empire fucking priest who apparently fucking knows how to btfo fucking plague out of fucking region.

Enchanter, pretty useful against golems in later story missions

namhoang909
08-25-2016, 04:34 AM
somehow, they decide to maintain it again gonna take this chance to lv up orc slayer

soranokira
08-25-2016, 04:38 AM
http://image.prntscr.com/image/3a33f9567d614f838a07924231e94d9b.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/2fd0c689fe404aeba8d2d26dca955b14.png

Aigis discord channel, both nutaku and dmm aigis are discussed there. https://discordapp.com/invite/0yHlHk1KpV7HsU3M

Mtkut
08-25-2016, 06:04 AM
But why the fuck my units are weakened by that much?

soranokira
08-25-2016, 06:15 AM
But why the fuck my units are weakened by that much?

that's just how the map is >_> it's a map gimmick. although it's 'small', i believe the debuff is around 20%. not sure about mid, but the debuff on levi G-tier was 50% (can't remember if there were other debuffs in the other levi maps)

namhoang909
08-25-2016, 06:45 AM
that's just how the map is >_> it's a map gimmick. although it's 'small', i believe the debuff is around 20%. not sure about mid, but the debuff on levi G-tier was 50% (can't remember if there were other debuffs in the other levi maps)

it's been a while since i saw you in this post,
wondering how long it will take for this maintainance

Ramazan
08-25-2016, 08:57 AM
Can someone answer this (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/32-effectively-sc-free-player.html#post40720) -____- dmm players know better im sure.

ToTeras
08-25-2016, 09:37 AM
The new UI is ugly. It hurts my eyes just looking at it.

Tenhou
08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
The new summon background annoys me. It is somewhat bright so everytime you summon you get tricked at first to think you rolled a gold.

Katina
08-25-2016, 02:46 PM
Someone can explain me what she exactly do (i just understand that she slow mobs when they walk in her fire range like the plat one i got)

namhoang909
08-25-2016, 11:00 PM
The new summon background annoys me. It is somewhat bright so everytime you summon you get tricked at first to think you rolled a gold.

i got that too, after yellow glowing moment, there came iron pirate

ToTeras
08-26-2016, 12:49 PM
What is the smaller blue button on the revival maps?

soranokira
08-27-2016, 12:41 AM
What is the smaller blue button on the revival maps?

start the map with story text

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=740944&postcount=13124
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=862855&postcount=18645

-4 Star Challenge Added to Story Missions (See In-game Help for Details).
+Conditions:
 1) 3-star Clear
 2) Drop Complete
 3) Rank 50+

-Kingdom Arc-
(10) (神殿の森): Male Units Only
(11) (女神の神殿): Female Units Only
(12) (神殿を守れ!): Melee Unit Cost x3
(12) (残党退治1): Enemy Attack Up
(12) (田園の門): Enemy HP Up
(14) (住民救出1): Gold+ Rarity Deployment Cost x3
(15) (住民救出2): Enemy Attack Up
(16) (田園の門防衛戦): Enemy Magic Resist Up
(18) (住民救出3): Possible to Deploy Only Male Units
(15) (狼の巣): Enemy Speed Up
(19) (火事場泥棒): Melee Unit Cost x3
(20) (謎の魔物): Enemy Movement Speed Up
(21) (砦の戦い): Range Unit Cost x3
(22) (王都に続く道): Enemy Movement Speed Up
(15) (山賊の隠れ家): Enemy Defence Up
(20) (深森の大道): Ranged Unit Cost x3
(22) (残党退治2): Possible to Deploy Only Female Units
(23) (哀しみの墓地): Melee Unit Cost *3
(23) (廃都への帰還): Enemy Range Up
(24) (戦場の群狼): Possible to Deploy Only Male Units
(25) (見張り塔): Rarity Platinum+ Cost *3
(26) (亡者の鎧): Possible to Deploy Only Female Units
(28) (城門の戦い): Enemy HP Up
(29) (王城奪還): Enemy Defence Up
(30) (残党退治3): Range Unit Cost *3
(37) (竜の狩場): Recovery Units Banned
(34) (炎の竜): Enemy Range Up
(42) (不死の魔物): Enemy Attack Up

-Desert Arc-

(25) (熱砂の戦場): Enemy Hp Up
(28) (砂の廃都): Range Unit Cost *3
(30) (焦熱のオアシス): HP Reduction on deploy: Extremely Great
(33) (砂海に潜む魔物): Possible to Deploy Only Female Units
(36) (拠点争奪戦・前): Enemy Attack Up
(40) (拠点争奪戦・後): Range Unit Cost *3 (Healer not included)
(44) (砂漠のサソリ): Enemy Def Up
(47) (オアシスに迫る危機): Enemy Attack Up
(51) (二つのピラミッド): Rarity Platinum+ Cost *3

-Eastern Country Arc-

(45) (東の国の港町):
(48) (風に散る桜):
(52) (田を返せ!):
(56) (絶望の城下町):
(59) (風神退治):
(61) (落ち武者たちの行進):
(63) (雷神襲来):

-Magic Kingdom Arc-

(58) (魔法都市への誘い):
(60) (鋼鉄の手刀):
(62) (鋼鉄の手斧):

Mtkut
08-28-2016, 07:37 PM
So guys, i will post 2 pics, 1st is my team which i am using, 2nd are plat units which i got, and which should i CC and if i should change units in my team, which would those be :confused:

YoxalLoyal
08-28-2016, 09:06 PM
So guys, i will post 2 pics, 1st is my team which i am using, 2nd are plat units which i got, and which should i CC and if i should change units in my team, which would those be :confused:

I would switch Eliza for Belinda for the witch 7% attack buff AW passive. Other than that, I would continue raising your current team. After all those are done, focus on Chloe, Totone, Anelia, Fran, and anyone of your choosing after those 4 unless you roll more.

Kirito Rick
08-29-2016, 10:06 AM
Hello Everyone...
Do anyone of you know what exactly happens in a collaboration event?...its my first time getting one...is it item collection or farm or star trial type event?....do I get any free unit...?

YoxalLoyal
08-29-2016, 10:31 AM
Hello Everyone...
Do anyone of you know what exactly happens in a collaboration event?...its my first time getting one...is it item collection or farm or star trial type event?....do I get any free unit...?

First, do you play the all-ages version? Gotta ask this since the collab is only for the all-ages version, no 18+ version. And it seems like you need to play both games to get the character. Idk how the events are structured at the other game, so your guess is as good as mine. If this character is released in the same way as Moldevort was, we will get another chance to get her in the future. Molde was part of a collab too and was released in a gold rush one year later.

Mtkut
08-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Their names are in jap so i can't read them so telling me by names is pointless since i don't know which is who

- - - Updated - - -

And is it wise to go with 2 units of same rarity? like 2 different plat tanks?

namhoang909
08-30-2016, 02:29 AM
give up Mtkut..this game not for u if u dont know how to chk the class by simply checking the top left line icon and googling aigis wikia pics

- - - Updated - - -

so tempted for current black summon..wastin 100$ for it is A-OK if i get her when i wasted 70 sc to perfect the samurai alrdy :((

did you go for 9 stamina stage?

@Mtkut: yes, a few G map needs more than 1 serious tank and if you are talking about 2 plat heavy armors from daily revival, i think you can consider Leanne or Bernice since plt armors seem to have high atk while their main role is to last as long as possible

Mtkut
08-30-2016, 06:44 AM
Well i kind of get that Chloe got tons of stats but unless her skill is activated, she can't fight anything, and im thinkin about another mage cuz im running on 1 mage 1 necro 1 witch. And Maribel is weak as heavy armor

soranokira
08-31-2016, 03:11 AM
Hello Everyone...

Current situation: collab unit will be
+Completion-type mission with 'Senko' (千狐) as completion reward. (similar to gold rush in this case)

also, there are many different ways they can have collab event so...you'll need to wait for further details to be revealed usually.

playing both games is only necessary for the 30 SC

Kirito Rick
08-31-2016, 10:10 AM
Well i kind of get that Chloe got tons of stats but unless her skill is activated, she can't fight anything, and im thinkin about another mage cuz im running on 1 mage 1 necro 1 witch. And Maribel is weak as heavy armor
Maribel is the best freebie boss tanker...she 'easily' reaches 4k effective hp...(comparable to Dine)...has 1k def and cheap to deploy...also has a short WT for activation of skill...tho her glory is only for 40 sec and after that she is somewhat similar stats to a gold soilder...

Mtkut
08-31-2016, 04:44 PM
Her defense is rather low compared to other heavy armors, and i got Plat Bishop Marius, is he any good?

Kirito Rick
08-31-2016, 10:00 PM
Well yeah everything I mentioned was during her active skill...outside skill she is having gold soilder like stats...

Mtkut
09-01-2016, 06:43 AM
WEll guys im thinking about how to use my 5sc, my first choice would be premium troll, 2nd would be demon crystals, 3rd would be upgrade barracks, 4th would be saving

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 08:37 AM
Maribel is the best freebie boss tanker...she 'easily' reaches 4k effective hp...(comparable to Dine)...has 1k def and cheap to deploy...also has a short WT for activation of skill...tho her glory is only for 40 sec and after that she is somewhat similar stats to a gold soilder...

lol no she is not the best boss tanker, Imelia has 5.1k eHp at AW90 + prince buff and if you consider only daily revival units then Lucille is by far the better option with 4k eHP at AW90 without skill <.<

Mtkut
09-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Explain to me one thing, is it possible to play R18 and all ages version with the same units on 1 account or is it separated? and someone mentioned that by playing R18 and all ages version one can get 30 sc

- - - Updated - - -

Now i understand, there is Collaboration camp between Re: Castle defense and millenium wars aigis all ages version, but i dont understand what to do

- - - Updated - - -

I did a mission from this collab event and i got black exp unit in millenium wars giving 10k exp, but i got only that one mission which makes it weird

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Explain to me one thing, is it possible to play R18 and all ages version with the same units on 1 account or is it separated? and someone mentioned that by playing R18 and all ages version one can get 30 sc

- - - Updated - - -

Now i understand, there is Collaboration camp between Re: Castle defense and millenium wars aigis all ages version, but i dont understand what to do

- - - Updated - - -

I did a mission from this collab event and i got black exp unit in millenium wars giving 10k exp, but i got only that one mission which makes it weird

R18 and all age aigis share the same data, so you have the same Prince lvl, units, gold etc. on both and you need lvl 15 Prince in aigis and lvl 15 Lord in Shiropro http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=777106/ to get 30SC for aigis and 30 Orbs for Shiropro

Tenhou
09-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Cleared the first 3 new event maps in one go, then failed the 70/6 one.

That god damn shiropro collab made me play it and i actually like it. One more game added to the list, especially as i rolled a rainbow unit on my 4th gacha roll (that's 1% chance and it's a bloody broken unit). Guess i will play it even after collab is done~~

Mtkut
09-01-2016, 01:22 PM
How the hell everyone is so fuckin lucky and im not :mad:

Katina
09-01-2016, 01:25 PM
When i click on start button nothing happen, any tip ?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_437431collab.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=437431collab.jpg)

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 01:38 PM
When i click on start button nothing happen, any tip ?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_437431collab.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=437431collab.jpg)

If you use Ghostery then unblock everything on the page you can block it later again.

Katina
09-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Silly me ! I didn't even think to cut off adblock, thx a lot it works. You're my hero :p

Tenhou
09-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Bit sad that it's just an exp unit. That fox girl is cute, i want her as a proper unit!

Mtkut
09-01-2016, 06:49 PM
I feel your pain D: i know what i will do with 30 sc from collab event... premium trolls :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well i got 15 lvl in Shinpro and Millenium wars, so do i need to do those missions in shinpro? cuz in Aigis i got only 1 mission for 1 stamina which i did

Tenhou
09-02-2016, 12:10 AM
The Shiropro (which is short for castle defense, shiro = castle, pro = short for protection. At least this is my assumption :P) missions are only needed to unlock a shiropro item. So unless you decide to stay in shiropro there is no need.

Mtkut
09-02-2016, 05:37 AM
So how to get 30sc... :confused: and you wrote that you failed 70/6 one of new event which is that collaboration event... the only mission i got is for 1 stamina... :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

The orbs will be distributed on 9/20, which will be 2 days after event ends, on maintance and that mission in Shiropro is for different event

- - - Updated - - -

So how strong my team should be to go for awakening orbs??

namhoang909
09-02-2016, 07:15 AM
wait! did i miss it, i have been play whole day, not yet see any new event except map to kill as many as possible on left side
ok one mission only and will i get 30 sc after this ;)

seorizuki
09-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Cleared the first 3 new event maps in one go, then failed the 70/6 one.

That god damn shiropro collab made me play it and i actually like it. One more game added to the list, especially as i rolled a rainbow unit on my 4th gacha roll (that's 1% chance and it's a bloody broken unit). Guess i will play it even after collab is done~~

Got her too hehe.
http://i.imgur.com/VCLyXBfl.jpg

wait! did i miss it, i have been play whole day, not yet see any new event except map to kill as many as possible on left side
ok one mission only and will i get 30 sc after this ;)
its on all age version, the mission will not appear on R-18.

namhoang909
09-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Got her too hehe.
http://i.imgur.com/VCLyXBfl.jpg

its on all age version, the mission will not appear on R-18.

is that pic from dmm.com version, mine looks exactly the same as R-18

oh that's from new game, is there any option to roll with gold, i just got a new unit through purple orb x 5 and feel a little bit regret
good game, since it's not in english, i have no idea what to do with symbol of weapon and boulder collected at the end

Mtkut
09-02-2016, 10:12 AM
http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=177037/ this is all ages version, and you need 15 lvl in Shiropro

YoxalLoyal
09-02-2016, 12:36 PM
@Tenhou and seorizuki - Congrats on getting her. Didn't do much at Shiropro yet lol. Saving my gems for the 50 gem roll if possible. Then again, I'm only playing this game for the collab.

And had some luck on my end too. Used up my plat ticket a couple days ago and got
http://i.imgur.com/aFW1laol.png

Don't regret using up my last two black CR fairies to get her to -2 cost and been raising her ever since. Now, I have 3 black armors, so I'll use one to get her to CC80 and wait for Happy in November before AWing her.

Tenhou
09-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Not bad. I got that "new" dark priest, who apparently doesn't have an awakening yet, with my plat ticket. At least she looks great...

Tenhou
09-02-2016, 07:32 PM
The one you get the 1st every new month if you spend 150+ SC?...

namhoang909
09-02-2016, 08:49 PM
correct me but i can get 30 sc if i make it to lv 15 in castle defense, right?

Unregistered
09-03-2016, 01:56 AM
is castle defense h-game?

Tenhou
09-03-2016, 07:08 AM
No, it's an "all ages" game. And yes you need to hit level 15 in it to get 30SC in aigis. Furthermore i would recommend logging onto the all ages aigis for safety reasons and to do the collab missions for the exp unit.

blacksaber
09-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Good thing I have some time to hit level 15. Not really liking it. But the size increase on the units was kinda cute. Who knows. I may change my mind after a few more tries.

Kirito Rick
09-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Everyone Congrats on hitting 1000 posts on this thread!!

I too really like the growing of the units in that game...growing gives them more range and power...
Besides the artwork (which is really nice) I dont like that game much...especially because i cant block enemies...its gameplay is like playing aigis maps with a permanent gimmykick 'can deploy only ranged units'...lol..

Still Senko is a waste...I would have really appreciated if she was a proper unit...even of gold rarity...but no...they have to make her a exp unit...
I guess Nadia's Dino will have a fox for a treat...

Tenhou
09-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Oh you can block enemies, don't worry. My 7* and 5* both have blocking passives. Supposedly the most sought after 5-7*s in the game but don't feel discouraged by that and know that there are block characters!

And i agree, would have loved if Senko was a proper unit. Now i have to use this cute fox as an exp fodder...

seorizuki
09-03-2016, 02:37 PM
there is a *3(or was it *4? i dont remember) lance user that block 4 enemies and her stratagem is shield soldier which block 2 enemies, she is incredibly weak though.
well, i have *6 samurai with crazy dps so i dont really need block unit, most enemies will die before they could pass her hahaha.

My Senko is still alive, not sure which black i should feed. Either Hibari or Mireille.

YoxalLoyal
09-03-2016, 03:02 PM
I'm debating whether I should feed Senko to get Ursula or Hibari to AW99. On one hand, Ursula seems to be a good replacement for Nanaly with her 10% assassination proc paired with triple shot plus reduced attack animation and her S.AW is basically attack multiplier with triple shot for 3 enemies in range, but loses assassination. Her AW passive can also stack with Spica's to boost archer's attack. On the other hand, Hibari is, from what I heard, Anya with physical attack, though her S.AW is a more improved version of her normal skill and way longer CD. Not worth S.AWing her imo. Between these two, I'm not sure who needs Senko more in the long term as both seems very good. With that said, both saved my arse today when I got my revenge victory for the two 4* challenges I've been stuck on for a long time.

Edit: Not sure if Sukuha or Louise would have done it, but I finally 3* all the Eastern maps with Hibari. Magic City will have to wait since I need to raise my gold enchanter to have Hibari dealing any damage to the golems. Still not ready for those mithril golems though.

Edit 2: Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the collab unit for Aigis that Neuschwanstein Castle girl from Shiropro's current gacha? I know that we get Senko for map reward in Aigis and Fragarach for map reward in Shiropro.

seorizuki
09-04-2016, 04:38 AM
Hibari will be better choice, she need more stats as a tank.
My Nanaly is still aw40 and she is enough for normal event, your Ursula could do better with that attack passive and SAW, and you can use dancer if you need more stats.

Neuschwanstein Castle is on Shiropro's gacha, aigis doesnt get any collab unit.