PDA

View Full Version : DMM current event discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

tidus
09-04-2016, 05:28 AM
btw is somewhere a quick guide for the ninja castle game just o get lv 15 knowing what are u doingXD

namhoang909
09-04-2016, 08:40 AM
about RE: castle defense, i heard we could upgrade star for these unit but mine only shows 2 units and they are not what i want

Tenhou
09-04-2016, 09:39 AM
btw is somewhere a quick guide for the ninja castle game just o get lv 15 knowing what are u doingXD

Pretty easy:
1. Start the game.
2. Do tutorial.
3. When at the standard screen, click the gate to get to the maps.
4. Select a map and add more units to the team if possible.
5. Do as many maps as you're capable of and refill your resources with the gems you get from first-time completing a map.

Placement on a map should be rather obvious. Place out characters then click on them to upgrade them.

@namhoang909:
Not heard anything about upgrading the star quality of girls. You can raise the level cap by feeding the same character to itself though.

namhoang909
09-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Pretty easy:
1. Start the game.
2. Do tutorial.
3. When at the standard screen, click the gate to get to the maps.
4. Select a map and add more units to the team if possible.
5. Do as many maps as you're capable of and refill your resources with the gems you get from first-time completing a map.

Placement on a map should be rather obvious. Place out characters then click on them to upgrade them.

@namhoang909:
Not heard anything about upgrading the star quality of girls. You can raise the level cap by feeding the same character to itself though.

not exactly upgrading but more like "reconstructing" as i recall we feed a unit with same rarity units till some parameter is fulfill

buttlover
09-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Just came back from a 6 month overseas detachment and holy cow I don't know how to play dmm aigis anymore.

Everything is crazy, free plats everyday? When they come back from rotation do we get to do another 100% first attempt rewards again?
Is that new healer good?
Is there a better way to get affection items, got a few new people to love.

namhoang909
09-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Just came back from a 6 month overseas detachment and holy cow I don't know how to play dmm aigis anymore.

Everything is crazy, free plats everyday? When they come back from rotation do we get to do another 100% first attempt rewards again?
Is that new healer good?
Is there a better way to get affection items, got a few new people to love.

daily revival, no you only get 100% first time clear map
she appears in one map (60/4 i think) she is from empire

Mtkut
09-05-2016, 05:50 AM
I got 220 demon crystals, and i can get plat samurai, plat healer, and black ninja Saki which would be the best? i have 2 samurais and will get 2nd plat healer after event ends

namhoang909
09-05-2016, 06:04 AM
i would take healer if i were you, as long as you can find a lightning rod for her

Mtkut
09-05-2016, 06:29 AM
More healers? and wtf is lightning rod

- - - Updated - - -

I have question not related with Aigis but still Dmm, what are those golden bells in Shiropro and for what they are used?

buttlover
09-05-2016, 06:58 AM
you need at least 3 healers, and Chydis is one of the better healers around. If you already have a healer on par with her then I'll probably wait for the plat princess or go saki if i really need a melee ranged.

A lighting rod usually means a unit that soaks the dmg from archers/flying units. Someone who has either high magic resist/hp/armor or all 3. The most common lightning rod is an angel class.

Mtkut
09-05-2016, 08:30 AM
I have few units with 10,15 mr, 2 units with 20mr, 1 with 25 and 1 with 30. Angel got 25mr and 30 is for plat bishop but he cant tank so yea i got angel

namhoang909
09-05-2016, 09:08 AM
the gold bell is used to finish building tower instantly which normally takes 30 min -> more as i remember

Kirito Rick
09-05-2016, 11:45 AM
More healers? and wtf is lightning rod

- - - Updated - - -

I have question not related with Aigis but still Dmm, what are those golden bells in Shiropro and for what they are used?

You will eventually want to have 7-10 healing systems including hybrid classes..
4-5 proper healer
2-3 Shamans/Bishops whichever you like
1-2 preist warriors AW
Any Dragon Shaman or other units with healing skills (example Lumaria)

Mtkut
09-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Damn what? after that event with healer ends i will have 3 plat 1 gold 1 silver healer and i already have plat bishop. Then how my team gonna look? 10 healers in same team?

Tenhou
09-05-2016, 03:41 PM
You're supposed to switch your team members around according to what the map requires you know...

kayfabe
09-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Yeah, having a half dozen units or more that can heal isn't unusual but that's mostly just so you can pick the best ones for the job, not so you can deploy all of them at once. Plus, remember that in many cases that 3rd or 4th healer you deploy is mostly there to improve coverage rather than to jack up healing output, so many people end up keeping a Christopher or that first Alyssa around for rainy days. Throw in a priest warrior for maps lacking in ranged slots and your A-list healers on top of that and suddenly you're up to 4 or 5 units right there. Personally, Iris and Fedora are the only healers that really spend consistent time in my primary squad but I still keep Christopher, Alyssa, Shiho, and Ertel on hand. It isn't really that big of an investment once you realize that you don't actually need every one of those units to be a platinum+ show stopper.

Mtkut
09-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Well my main team is already almost made of plats, but still i dont know if its the right one

- - - Updated - - -

And consider the thing that i have started to play on dmm version on 1st august 2016

Kirito Rick
09-05-2016, 08:20 PM
No 10 healers not in the same team but in your barrack...to be situationally used based on the type of map...
And I said eventually.. Means take your time...I myself have 6 or something..

namhoang909
09-06-2016, 01:37 AM
this is irrelevant, about shiroprom they just had a maintainance and new event for it, when will i get 30 sc and 30 crystal ball, i made it to lv16 before maintanance

Katina
09-06-2016, 03:26 AM
Coop ends the 18/09 so we'll get the reward that day i think.

soranokira
09-06-2016, 03:53 AM
Coop ends the 18/09 so we'll get the reward that day i think.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/20dbc5c992a14561aa950e664202241e.png

Katina
09-07-2016, 05:00 PM

Can someone translate ?

YoxalLoyal
09-07-2016, 05:26 PM

Can someone translate ?

It basically means you need to level up some more before you can upgrade that facility some more.

Katina
09-08-2016, 03:05 AM
Thx a lot :)

Unregistered
09-08-2016, 05:47 AM
is there any wiki that have information about special events right answer?
its about castle defense

Katina
09-08-2016, 01:48 PM
http://shiroprore.wikia.com/wiki/The_Azuma_Winds_and_the_Blue_Flying_Helmet

namhoang909
09-09-2016, 07:05 PM
is there any good thing about dragon soldier, her cost is so expensive

buttlover
09-09-2016, 08:33 PM

Apparently she will be an auto include in lineups because her ability is +20% attk to all sortie members. Same ability as Uzume who is considered a top tier plat.

YoxalLoyal
09-09-2016, 09:44 PM

Her cost isn't so bad compared to Anya. Plus, like buttlover said, her skill will be pretty useful when you need an ATK boost to all units in your team.

With that said, mincosted her today with one skill level left. Guess I can casually farm for her now and hope I can gather up as many plat fairies as I can. Rolled Nadia recently and I'm planning on using her in the current subjugation. Though I'm not sure how good she is without her S.AW.

namhoang909
09-10-2016, 05:11 AM
did i miss something her skill is only 18% or she really gets to 20% after cc

Kirito Rick
09-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Her cost isn't so bad compared to Anya. Plus, like buttlover said, her skill will be pretty useful when you need an ATK boost to all units in your team.

With that said, mincosted her today with one skill level left. Guess I can casually farm for her now and hope I can gather up as many plat fairies as I can. Rolled Nadia recently and I'm planning on using her in the current subjugation. Though I'm not sure how good she is without her S.AW.

Nadia op...but useless in the current subjugations...(atleast till 350~400 kills)... She doesnt even have time to show off her aoe cut... becoz my mages and archers take down everything before they even come close to Nadia....however you look at it..having 2k aoe attack...and ending up attacking just 2 or 3 angels...is not appropriate.. is it?...lol

@namhoang909
Check you skill lv...it is still 4/5..you need one more skill up to get..5/5 ie: 20% atk boost

namhoang909
09-11-2016, 08:59 AM
what is -Silver Female Unit Base EXP 3x Begins.
-Silver Male Unit Base EXP 1.5x Begins.
anyway, does that mean i'll get extra exp when i lvl up my silver units or when i combine silver units together to RC

Unregistered
09-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Hi everyone.
I'm looking for advice from you nice people. a couple weeks ago i pulled from shrine Matsuri (i think that's her name), the black Advance Guard.
then with the platinum ticket i pulled Uzume (platinum Advance Guard)

The current event has a dragon soldier with the same skill of Uzume.

Now i am torn on who to level. I know uzume is a very nice unit that even veteran use. Her AW passive is great (+5% attack on all units) and her skill is very useful.

But now with a dragon soldier with the same skill should i level this new unit, max her skill to have the nice 20% attack buff and use Matsuri as advace guard or stick with Uzume and use the dragon soldier as fodder to level up her skill?

I like Matsuri but her AW passive only affects proximity units, even if it gives them +5% attack, HP and defense, and her skill only buffs her.

Having never used an advance guard i can't decide wich one is better.

Thanks everyone!

Kirito Rick
09-13-2016, 10:08 AM
I will say raise both eventually...both have different roles in your team...but for a priority raise Uzume first coz Ignis can give uzume Skill ups...later Raise Matsuri as well...coz she becomes a great duelist other than just a gatekeeper like Uzume

buttlover
09-13-2016, 01:03 PM
what is -Silver Female Unit Base EXP 3x Begins.
-Silver Male Unit Base EXP 1.5x Begins.
anyway, does that mean i'll get extra exp when i lvl up my silver units or when i combine silver units together to RC

That just means what it says, you get more xp when you use silver units as xp fodder.

Anyway min-costed lucille vs nadia, i can only raise one (for now), which one would you advice me to raise?

YoxalLoyal
09-13-2016, 03:17 PM
That just means what it says, you get more xp when you use silver units as xp fodder.

Anyway min-costed lucille vs nadia, i can only raise one (for now), which one would you advice me to raise?

I would go for Nadia, especially when we have a subjugation right now. Even though her cost will be extremely high (40), she will be one of the best units to use in subjugations. Lucille can easily be replaced by Erenia if you ever get her. On a side note, welcome back. :D

Kirito Rick
09-14-2016, 12:01 AM
Nadia is the queen...not just on subjugations but on any regular map where you can deploy her...Raise Nadia and get her skill Aw asap....you wont regret it..

YoxalLoyal
09-16-2016, 03:06 PM
So...how's everyone doing with the current star trial? Maps were alright except the 70/6 one. That one took me two tries due to the last wave wiping out my team in my first try.

On another note, finally got to attempting the S.AW fairy daily map and it was pretty fun. Took me 3 tries to 3* it. First two were just me strategizing with the units I have. Kinda surprised my plan went so smoothly. Netted myself 7 S.AW fairies, so it was a productive 3 runs. Now all I need are the AW orbs to S.AW Saria, Nezha, and Nadia.

Kirito Rick
09-17-2016, 12:50 AM
15 on one and 9 on the other...wont do maps for now...maybe after 2nd phase starts...i will try the maps...right now...going to lv ignis and waltz...

Tenhou
09-17-2016, 06:15 AM
Finished all maps yesterday. Oneshot them all.

namhoang909
09-18-2016, 04:47 AM
the previous star event unit doesn't seem so good for me, i hope this one will be better

Tenhou
09-18-2016, 04:49 AM
Previous one was pretty good if you lacked healers though.

As for the current, well...

Sorry to say but enchanters are among the least used units right now.

namhoang909
09-18-2016, 10:01 AM
i have 3 healers alissa iris and chydis since Chydis is too fragile, i really expected new one but halved HP and decrease range after AW is not nice, now i am working fengsui user hopefully she can get me through demon crystal X, on bright side, just found out my part time healer is actually coolest one since she can healer every unit in her range :)) just try it recently

Tenhou
09-18-2016, 10:11 AM
Not sure if you just said things in a weird way or if you missunderstood what others have said but...

Only during SAW is her health halved and that's when the skill ends. Her SAW also only adds 0.2 more atk to her already insane 2.5 heal increase so it's not really necessary. Her range gets shortened to 208 instead of 260 during skill, sure, but she gets a great deal of healing power and will be very good when you do not need the extra range.

To re-iterate, she only gets shorter range during her skill usage and her health is only halved at the end of her awakened skill's duration.

namhoang909
09-18-2016, 10:49 AM
SAW is a whole different process from AW right? like if i just AW her and lvl up the halved HP after skill will never happen?

Tenhou
09-18-2016, 02:33 PM
Precisely.

Kirito Rick
09-19-2016, 12:00 AM
Elias is quite useful against hard hitters ....And she is cute... :P

Koshka
09-19-2016, 06:14 AM
Don't know if it's just my luck, or RNGesus been kind to me, but... Today I've made three runs of Liselotte's revival, which gave me 3 copies of her. Then I combined them with main Liselotte, hoping to get at least one CR (from that 16up, on which she's been stuck since forever (and few dozens copies didn't managed to reduce her cost from that 16))... And got her mincosted! Then I tried to get last CR for Mischa with one copy of her... And it worked! Then I decided to make 20 sp summons - and got 1 plat (Rakuya), 3 golds (Conrad, Bella and Claire), bunch of silvers and only two irons. Now I feel like I've used a few years worth of my luck...

namhoang909
09-19-2016, 08:04 PM
wow i've never ever pull out anything more than silver from sp crystal on both nutaku or dmm :cool:

buttlover
09-20-2016, 02:47 PM
Any ratings for the healers? Currently i only have chydis, iris and liana as my healers and liana is costly af.
How are elias and yuno? Got a perfect elias while yuno is -2cc.

Advice on which one to level first?

seorizuki
09-20-2016, 11:21 PM
Elias>Yuno
Elias have better skill.

buttlover
09-21-2016, 03:26 AM
Holy shit guys. Finally.

YoxalLoyal
09-21-2016, 07:10 AM
Finally indeed. A shame that the time fairy can only be bought once, cuz I want 2 Anyas, especially for maps like the current 70/6 map.

buttlover
09-23-2016, 03:12 AM
As a free player, seeing over 100 SC in my inventory brings tears to my eyes. Thank you free events!

- - - Updated - - -

How good is anya?

As someone that hasn't used her, she seems to function like a weaker dk.

namhoang909
09-23-2016, 05:30 AM
As a free player, seeing over 100 SC in my inventory brings tears to my eyes. Thank you free events!

- - - Updated - - -

How good is anya?

As someone that hasn't used her, she seems to function like a weaker dk.
not sure, i think she is a tank with hell of attack hence the cost 35 ( from a few vid I've seen)
I was dreaming about Aria until I realize she can only be trade with Revival crystal

Koshka
09-23-2016, 06:38 AM
How good is anya?
You mean, "How good is FREE black princess, who blocks 2 enemies, hit like a truck, have tank-like defence, magical damage and AoE attack on SAW"?

buttlover
09-23-2016, 08:15 AM
You mean, "How good is FREE black princess, who blocks 2 enemies, hit like a truck, have tank-like defence, magical damage and AoE attack on SAW"?

Nice to know she is a princess, the translated sites are hard to understand sometimes plus she is under her own category.
To be honest I'll level her just because her art is so fancy.

YoxalLoyal
09-23-2016, 08:49 AM
If Hibari ever gets her revival in the future, make sure you get her buttlover. She is probably the best samurai to date and some players say she is the physical attack version of Anya. 2x ATK and DEF when skill activates, cheaper than Anya (23 cost vs. 35 cost), and her AW passive lets her become a token, so you don't have to worry about her dying affecting your star count.

buttlover
09-23-2016, 10:50 PM
If Hibari ever gets her revival in the future, make sure you get her buttlover. She is probably the best samurai to date and some players say she is the physical attack version of Anya. 2x ATK and DEF when skill activates, cheaper than Anya (23 cost vs. 35 cost), and her AW passive lets her become a token, so you don't have to worry about her dying affecting your star count.

Indeed, when i saw how sennen war use it, i thought my AW99 grace would be a sufficient replacement for her. Nope, that free black beats a relatively well rated premium black. That said, angels aren't the best example for graces magic dmg.

Mtkut
09-25-2016, 12:52 PM
So should i try to get those revival crystals? i 3stared 5 first missions and got like 26 rev crystals and got 8 sacred crystals

buttlover
09-25-2016, 01:34 PM
So should i try to get those revival crystals? i 3stared 5 first missions and got like 26 rev crystals and got 8 sacred crystals

I would. If you are new though, you need to plan out which units you want to get.

300 - Dornia who evolves into Anya (Considered to be one of the best princesses by most) http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C9%F5%B0%F5%A4%B5%A4%EC%A4%B7%A5%C9%A5%E9%A5%CB% A5%A2
500 - Time fairy - Reduces deployment cost by 1 (correct me if i am wrong)

150 - Echidna (Bishop - mage/priest hybrid) she is a pretty good hybrid, and i like her art http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%CE%B5%D6%E0%BD%F7%A5%A8%A5%AD%A5%C9%A5%CA

70 - Aria (Soldier - like katie)

I would recommend getting the units in that order if you can. Do note that there are 2 parts to the event, so we'll be farming time crystals for 2 weeks.

seorizuki
09-25-2016, 01:36 PM

well, you dont have enough sc for the time fairy, so just farm 170 revival crystals for 3 copies of Aria.
11 cost gold soldier will be pretty handy, and you can raise her easily with the Algreia.

buttlover
09-25-2016, 01:43 PM

If you are new and need more witches, i'll recommend spending some stam on Belinda's reprint today as well. She is one of best witches around.

Mtkut
09-25-2016, 01:45 PM
Getting Dornia will be easy, consider that i can get 10 revs from 1 run, then for 1 sc i can get 40, i have 9 sc and will get 2 more for loging so its makes 360 for 9sc and i have 50 by now, and not to mention that stamina and charisma recovers with time, in next post i will post my team pic :) and Belinda reprint i got 100% completed

So its highly probable that i will get unit for 300,150 and 70

Tenhou
09-25-2016, 02:20 PM
First time drop rates do not equal continual drop rates. It's always 100% the first time and then it goes back to its normal crappy drop rate.

Mtkut
09-25-2016, 02:32 PM
Then even 5x4x9 gives enough revivals for unit which costs 300

namhoang909
09-25-2016, 10:45 PM
does anyone want that dragon shaman, i mean if you haven't had one?

YoxalLoyal
09-25-2016, 11:02 PM
does anyone want that dragon shaman, i mean if you haven't had one?

I would buy one for collection purposes as usual. Already have Rubinas and haven't used her in a long while.

Kirito Rick
09-26-2016, 12:14 AM
Have Rubinas...and Rubinas>>>Echidna...
Will think of Echidna only after i get Anya ready...

Also i highly recommend everyone to get the time fairy if not Dorania+Time fairy....
Time fairy gives a 100% cost reduction always...and you can get only 1~2 every year...

Only getting Dorania and not the time fairy is just a waste...coz Dorania is useless if not changed into Anya...

Also its pointless to get Aria other than collection purpose...coz...liz>>>Aria/Katie...

Hence,
Time Fairy>Dorania>>>>Echidna>>>>>>Aria...

Mtkut
09-26-2016, 06:36 AM
This event won't be prolonged which is sad, cuz getting fairy and dorania would be easy

Tenhou
09-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Also i highly recommend everyone to get the time fairy if not Dorania+Time fairy....
Time fairy gives a 100% cost reduction always...and you can get only 1~2 every year...

Only getting Dorania and not the time fairy is just a waste...coz Dorania is useless if not changed into Anya...

You kind of contradicted yourself in your own quote. If you can get more that one time fairy every year, which you can since i have 2 and not bought that event one yet, then you have more opportunities to CC Anya. On the other hand, Anya only shows up about once per year so she's even more rare than the time fairy for anyone that doesn't have her.

And Rubinas being better than Echidna? Did you miss the increased defense which could be insanely useful? Sure, she loses the ability to attack completely, but it's a decent tradeoff.

namhoang909
09-26-2016, 10:42 PM
which one is Rubina now? and Echidna only adds def and Hp after AW before that she is a healer with cost of 29 UP and turn into mage when on skill
more important, is that true CR for aria will be easier than Katie ?

seorizuki
09-27-2016, 12:24 AM
yeah, revival crystal unit have doubled chance for CR and SU so she is guaranteed for -2 CR, that will make her 11 cost gold soldier, a lot easier than CR ing Katie.
Rubina is gacha platinum dragon shaman.

namhoang909
09-27-2016, 01:25 AM
which means i'll have 100% -2cr when combine 2 copies of aria to 1 main ( cost 210 RC)

Kirito Rick
09-27-2016, 01:36 AM
You kind of contradicted yourself in your own quote. If you can get more that one time fairy every year, which you can since i have 2 and not bought that event one yet, then you have more opportunities to CC Anya. On the other hand, Anya only shows up about once per year so she's even more rare than the time fairy for anyone that doesn't have her.

And Rubinas being better than Echidna? Did you miss the increased defense which could be insanely useful? Sure, she loses the ability to attack completely, but it's a decent tradeoff.

All I wanted was to imply that the time fairy is more important and should not be neglected...*sigh*

Also...about Echidna...okay her skill is very good but i feel its a 'bit' situational...
I will use both Rubinas and Echidna...but i personally will prefer Rubinas over Echidna for general use...
now more than ever that i have Nadia+Anya+Ignis...

(Appologies if it sounded misleading, tho)

buttlover
09-27-2016, 07:35 AM
Real News Report for Upcoming Maintenance:
Contents:
-Story Mission and Daily Mission Drops 1.5x, and AW Orb Drops 2x (Until October 6th).
4-Star Challenge:
-4-Star Challenge Added to Following Maps:
東の国の港町
風に散る桜
田を返せ!
絶望の城下町
風神退治
落ち武者たちの行進
雷神襲来
iOS Version 200k User Celebration Campaign Second Phase (All Versions):
-Rainbow Spirit Crystia Present (September 30th~October 6th).
+Receive One Crystia Login Present Per Day (Max: 7).
Other:
-When Mission Fails or Player Gives Up, Stamina and Charisma Spent Halved.

-Source:Petite Soeur

namhoang909
09-27-2016, 08:43 AM
Real News Report for Upcoming Maintenance:
Contents:
-Story Mission and Daily Mission Drops 1.5x, and AW Orb Drops 2x (Until October 6th).
4-Star Challenge:
-4-Star Challenge Added to Following Maps:
東の国の港町
風に散る桜
田を返せ!
絶望の城下町
風神退治
落ち武者たちの行進
雷神襲来
iOS Version 200k User Celebration Campaign Second Phase (All Versions):
-Rainbow Spirit Crystia Present (September 30th~October 6th).
+Receive One Crystia Login Present Per Day (Max: 7).
Other:
-When Mission Fails or Player Gives Up, Stamina and Charisma Spent Halved.

-Source:Petite Soeur

interesting, i only failed or lost connection :(

slyyr
09-27-2016, 11:23 PM
I burned SCs like mad to get Anya. I want to use 50 in next couple of days so thats no problem. Worth it for a black princess I think.

Now I have her she looks like a tank that can dish out good damage. 2 block is good so she won't get killed so fast. Glad I have her as I can see me using her even if she is a hefty 35 to get out.

I have Marius but I'm finding I like his range and occasional heal better than mages with perk abilities so a second bishop could be handy. If I can get a few soldiers and CR below Katie then she is worth it too.

namhoang909
09-28-2016, 06:17 AM
I am so close now, 20 stars already, even though she is not a frequent unit but even Miruno or orc slayer still appear so many times that makes me want to make sure there will be no regret but phase II's map is tough, not even tried last map of phase one yet :(

Mtkut
09-28-2016, 09:01 AM
So as i mentioned in earlier posts, i will post my main team :) samurais are really strong ;)

YoxalLoyal
09-28-2016, 10:29 PM
Info on 2nd AW:
- New spirit used to 2nd AW gold+ units. Apparently she rebels against the past Princes because she believed her kind was only bring used by them (lol). Guess she had a change of heart and decided to help us this time around (whew).
(AW Mat) Spirit of Darkness (闇の聖霊):
http://i.imgur.com/tpnDcZP.jpg

- Materials are generally the same as AW. Spirit of Darkness + 3 CC'ed silver or base gold units + specific AW Orbs
- Class and ability levels are changed
- Gold, Sapphire, and Plat unit level cap increases
- Gold was not mentioned, but I guess if they are included, it would be the same amount as AW and S.AW

Well, plats are gonna a pain in the butt to raise now with their level cap increased (probably to 99). I'll probably 2nd AW Hibari and Nadia first and wait till November (for Happy) before I can do anymore 2nd AWs.

buttlover
09-29-2016, 03:07 AM
Ho ho ho! Looks like christmas came early.

Anyone going to level the sap meteor swordsman?

namhoang909
09-29-2016, 05:31 AM
is there support team for this game, just when I finished Sky fallen gift G the game stopped working

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 06:39 AM
I kind of gave up on farming those revivial crystals, i dont have that much patience :mad:

Koshka
09-29-2016, 07:43 AM
I kind of gave up on farming those revivial crystals, i dont have that much patience :mad:
You don't have a patience to get one of the best BLACK event units, and the best among princesses? You should give up on this game, seriously)

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Dude i have 7 sc now... do you think its possible with 7 sc to get 800 revs? no? even with 10 revs every round, i cant make that 90/12 mission though, and im playing 1 month and 28 days, and on last 10 attempts i droped maybe 30revs

- - - Updated - - -

If i had 299lvl then maybe i would have chance with 400+ stamina and 18 charisma

- - - Updated - - -

But i have 114

- - - Updated - - -

And none of my units is awakened, and even with trying my hardest i would have got max 500revs with 10 each attempt

- - - Updated - - -

So as you can see its clearly impossible for me to get 800 revs

buttlover
09-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Dude i have 7 sc now... do you think its possible with 7 sc to get 800 revs? no? even with 10 revs every round, i cant make that 90/12 mission though, and im playing 1 month and 28 days, and on last 10 attempts i droped maybe 30revs

- - - Updated - - -

If i had 299lvl then maybe i would have chance with 400+ stamina and 18 charisma

- - - Updated - - -

But i have 114

- - - Updated - - -

And none of my units is awakened, and even with trying my hardest i would have got max 500revs with 10 each attempt

- - - Updated - - -

So as you can see its clearly impossible for me to get 800 revs

You are confusing me now, don't we have 2 weeks to farm for the crystals?
We should have more than enough time plan properly.

You don't need awakened units to do anya's questline, just look at the guide, they use only CC-ed units.
Anya came out in 2013, it is quite doable for everyone.
My new 1 week old account has cleared all her quests with the exception of the final one.

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 09:10 AM
Event ends 2nd october, unless they prolong it

- - - Updated - - -

Reprint event period (4th): 2016/09 / 26-10 / 02 23:59, that says the wiki

- - - Updated - - -

But under event tab there is this:
※ revival of Ryuhime
Coming reprint plan
Which means we will get another event soon

buttlover
09-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Look at the schedule again. Part 2.

http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%CE%B5%C9%B1%A4%CE%C9%FC%B3%E8

seorizuki
09-29-2016, 09:15 AM
If this Anya revival follow same pattern as last year Anya revival, next week will have new set of maps.
Correct me if im wrong, Anya revival event is a 2 event originally, first phase is Aria event, and Echidna as next phase.
Next phase have worse droprate if i remember correctly, and next 12 sta map is harder than current 12 sta.

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 09:31 AM
Everywhere it says it ends 10/2

- - - Updated - - -

Like i wrote earlier next even will be this:

※ revival of Ryuhime
Coming reprint plan

Koshka
09-29-2016, 09:44 AM
Like i wrote earlier next even will be this:

※ revival of Ryuhime
Coming reprint plan
It is second part of Anya's event, like you were told before.
By the way, have you tried 90/12 map or you just watched some video and thought "It's too difficult for me"? The map itself may look scary, but it's quite easy if you try it. I've managed to get 3* with just cc40 Bashira, aw41 Spica, cc55 Pallis, cc35 Odette, 2 healers and 1 soldier. And reward is ~19-24 crystals per run.

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 09:47 AM
This dont change the fact that getting 800revs without vast amount of SC is impossible

buttlover
09-29-2016, 10:15 AM
This dont change the fact that getting 800revs without vast amount of SC is impossible

You can be bitter but at least do some basic math before sprouting nonsense.
You couldn't even find the 2nd part of the event with today's technological advances to aid you, plus despite others mentioning several times and providing you links, you fail to open your eyes.

800 crystals is definitely doable even if you only spend the min amount SC gained from the event.
12 stam = 24 Crystals (100% with thief, 90%~ without)
14x2x24 = 672

Using natural stam growth, you can get 600-672 crystals within 2 weeks. You get 17 SC from the event itself.
Thats anywhere from 12-16 stam depending on your level.
17x16= 272 stam or 544 Crystals

With just natural stam+SC from recent events you can get 1.2k~ Crystals if you put your effort into it.
Of course you might want to reduce depending on whether you have thief, and map deviation. (Theres also 100% first drop rate)

Oh a sidenote, theres a 3x exp for female units above gold? Woohoo!

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 10:21 AM
What 7 free sc next week?

- - - Updated - - -

Well i tried to do 12stam map and lost withhin few sec :rolleyes:

buttlover
09-29-2016, 10:30 AM
What 7 free sc next week?

- - - Updated - - -

Well i tried to do 12stam map and lost withhin few sec :rolleyes:

This is the strat I use - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFzZu7mx4E I switched out the pegasus with mage armor, worked just as well.

I don't usually have the SC to go in blind, so I always check strats first. Although now they refund you half the cost back if you fail, so i might try being more "dangerous"

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 10:31 AM
It is second part of Anya's event, like you were told before.
By the way, have you tried 90/12 map or you just watched some video and thought "It's too difficult for me"? The map itself may look scary, but it's quite easy if you try it. I've managed to get 3* with just cc40 Bashira, aw41 Spica, cc55 Pallis, cc35 Odette, 2 healers and 1 soldier. And reward is ~19-24 crystals per run.

There is little difference between our teams, you have high lvled prince and awakened plat archer, awakened plat archer can easly stop 1 side by himself which i dont have, thats why 12 stam map is not doable for me

Koshka
09-29-2016, 11:34 AM
There is little difference between our teams, you have high lvled prince and awakened plat archer, awakened plat archer can easly stop 1 side by himself which i dont have, thats why 12 stam map is not doable for me

This map is all about mages, while archers are secondary and alone is almost useless here due to zergish high speed and quantity of enemies. And, as I said, my mages are cc55 100% aff silver (Pallis) and cc35 0% aff event plat (Odette) - so, nothing special. And even if you started playing month ago, you should already have few high leveled mages.

Mtkut
09-29-2016, 11:44 AM
I have Odette and Cyrus as mages, i could get 1-2 more mages cuz few missions didn't get full drop

namhoang909
09-29-2016, 10:01 PM
wait! thief can boost drop rate of revival crystal? I need 400 more for spirit

nvm, she gives enemy so much boost

Kirito Rick
09-30-2016, 03:35 AM
How to get the bronze dragon now...lol...have everything except just that guy lol...

It took me 30 SC to get 800 RevC...
the 30SC from the collab went for a good cause...now only if i get the bronze dragon...i will finally have Anya...

seorizuki
09-30-2016, 04:28 AM
spam normal summon?
or just wait for next week.

slyyr
09-30-2016, 05:34 AM
90/12 I'm farming with CC70 Imperial Soldier (can't remember her name), CC70 Spica, CC70 Bashira, Prince (L158), CC60 black Valkyrie we got in an event a few months ago (mine costs 17 to play), CC70 Chydis, CC80 Black Iris and CC50 Charlotte (Rune Fencer to pick off units that slip through and support the soldier). Then later replace the archers with CC50 Marius and CC48 Odette.

Marius and Black Iris can probably be replaced, In fact I used to use Mehlis before I had Odette (at 37 cost mind you) leveled enough. Meant the difference between 2 and 3 stars but I could still get 19-24 RCs a run ok. With healing support the soldier tanks well in the middle and gives UPs. Valkyrie and prince handle top and bottom with archer/mage support.

EDIT : Added deployment patterns

Used order above to get to this

Then replace Archers with Mage/Bishop

namhoang909
09-30-2016, 09:59 AM

I saw black archer appears in gacha and think "hey that could be good idea to roll a little bit" except the puppeteer and gold druid none of them are in banner :p long story short, which one to keep and which one should go I am kind of interest in units traded with rainbow crystal
oh and black puppeteer is like majin so she will absolutely stay

buttlover
09-30-2016, 01:31 PM

I saw black archer appears in gacha and think "hey that could be good idea to roll a little bit" except the puppeteer and gold druid none of them are in banner :p long story short, which one to keep and which one should go I am kind of interest in units traded with rainbow crystal
oh and black puppeteer is like majin so she will absolutely stay

Dammit you lucky bugger. Getting the puppeteer is like a jackpot most whales are aimming for.
5 druids though, guess you are meant to level them ;D And that plat witch is a token generator, seems interesting.

Question though, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

YoxalLoyal
09-30-2016, 03:49 PM

You can buy Alicia the plat royal guard and 14 SCs(?) for the price of 1400 DMM points.

And I finally bought myself a Dorania! Time to do a few more runs of the 90/12 map and get me a time fairy for Anya.

namhoang909
09-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Dammit you lucky bugger. Getting the puppeteer is like a jackpot most whales are aimming for.
5 druids though, guess you are meant to level them ;D And that plat witch is a token generator, seems interesting.

well i went for it hoped that I could get black archer since she is better than Nanaly as I remembered, in the end still need a good heavy armor though

YoxalLoyal
09-30-2016, 09:37 PM
After ~25 SCs, Anya is finally in my team. Yay~ Time to farm for fairies and affection items for her.

http://i.imgur.com/uMsgBeql.png
http://i.imgur.com/gJLI6F9l.png

YoxalLoyal
09-30-2016, 11:43 PM
Been hording the bronze dragon soldiers from free/2K/SP summons. XD Gadoras I got from farming Reanbell's (plat sailor) farm revival 55/7 map lots of times.

namhoang909
10-02-2016, 04:42 AM
don't know if my memory doesn't serve me right but cost of sealed Dorania seems lower (300 ->250)
will we have 2 nd phase of revival event? that freaking tough map with 3 mage dragon
how to use plat ticket, I have one in inventory, and does current spotlight affect it?

buttlover
10-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Dorania drops to 250 if you already have bought it once.
2nd phase is http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%CE%B5%C9%B1%A4%CE%C9%FC%B3%E8

Isn't it double clickable on use? They have their own droprates i believe

YoxalLoyal
10-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Thing about Dorania is his price goes down to 250 IF you did not CC him to Anya yet as they are considered two different characters. It goes back to 300 if you already unsealed Dorania. Learned that the hard way. XD

And I finally got Aria mincosted after four copies (failed one). Shame her skill upgrades to ReinIII as I got her skill to 4/5. Waiting for Echidna's revival to get Echidna herself.

Plat tickets can be used in your gift box. And spotlight does NOT affect what you get. Everyone is fair game. 20% black and 80% plat btw.

buttlover
10-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Thing about Dorania is his price goes down to 250 IF you did not CC him to Anya yet as they are considered two different characters. It goes back to 300 if you already unsealed Dorania. Learned that the hard way. XD

And I finally got Aria mincosted after four copies (failed one). Shame her skill upgrades to ReinIII as I got her skill to 4/5. Waiting for Echidna's revival to get Echidna herself.

Plat tickets can be used in your gift box. And spotlight does NOT affect what you get. Everyone is fair game. 20% black and 80% plat btw.

Oh snap, time to abuse the system to save 50 time crystals....and wait several months while praying for a time fairy giveaway event

namhoang909
10-02-2016, 09:51 AM
how about aria will her price decrease if I get one? I have only 11 sc left sadly

YoxalLoyal
10-02-2016, 10:28 AM
how about aria will her price decrease if I get one? I have only 11 sc left sadly

Aria is the same as any other revival unit. If you have 1 of her, the other copies will cost 50 RevCs. Echidna will reduce from 150 to 100 I believe. Time fairy will probably always cost 500 RevCs.

So wasn't sure where I was going to post this (the gacha thread in the main section or here), but I did a few rolls and I felt a little cheated in a good way (sasuga Aigis). I rolled on the left side hoping for Wendy, got no blacks, and got a 3 plats a couple days ago. I now rolled on the other side hoping for Raven, got only 1 plat (RAVEN AT LAST!!!), and three blacks (Alice, Moltena, and Fiore). Time to do my celebration dance for getting Raven before she went to revival gacha. Best birthday present evar!

The gold units are alright. I got that gold bowrider with infinite S.AW duration last time and got Matilda now. Matilda is alright, though she is more attack oriented. Bernice still takes the #1 place for gold HA. Matilda can help by paralyzing enemies after a certain amount of hits. Other than her, Yuyu and Ehrett would help in CR/SU my main ones, dupe thief is not needed as I will only use her for drop rate boost, and gold ninja will be sold for RCs.

http://i.imgur.com/SB5X3Uq.png

namhoang909
10-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Aria is the same as any other revival unit. If you have 1 of her, the other copies will cost 50 RevCs. Echidna will reduce from 150 to 100 I believe. Time fairy will probably always cost 500 RevCs.

So wasn't sure where I was going to post this (the gacha thread in the main section or here), but I did a few rolls and I felt a little cheated in a good way (sasuga Aigis). I rolled on the left side hoping for Wendy, got no blacks, and got a 3 plats a couple days ago. I now rolled on the other side hoping for Raven, got only 1 plat (RAVEN AT LAST!!!), and three blacks (Alice, Moltena, and Fiore). Time to do my celebration dance for getting Raven before she went to revival gacha. Best birthday present evar!

The gold units are alright. I got that gold bowrider with infinite S.AW duration last time and got Matilda now. Matilda is alright, though she is more attack oriented. Bernice still takes the #1 place for gold HA. Matilda can help by paralyzing enemies after a certain amount of hits. Other than her, Yuyu and Ehrett would help in CR/SU my main ones, dupe thief is not needed as I will only use her for drop rate boost, and gold ninja will be sold for RCs.

so you will keep the monk, guess I will follow and sell my gold ninja since I have Saki already, how about Kojuro, I will use Hibari and AW her first, but not sure if I should keep him

YoxalLoyal
10-02-2016, 11:00 AM
so you will keep the monk, guess I will follow and sell my gold ninja since I have Saki already, how about Kojuro, I will use Hibari and AW her first, but not sure if I should keep him

Probably sell him if you have enough silver samurais for AW. Hibari (and in some cases Shizuka, Momiji, and Akane) will be your go-to samurai anyway.

Kirito Rick
10-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Happy Birthday Yoxal!

I got Camellia and the new dark preist few days back...also costed me 20000 gold in base summon to get the bronze dragon...yay

buttlover
10-02-2016, 11:21 AM

Dear.....God......3 blacks and raven in 14 rolls? Which God do you pray to, its time to switch religions.Just kidding, happy bday

YoxalLoyal
10-02-2016, 11:37 AM
@Kirito Rick and @buttlover - Thank you. And I prayed to the "can I have Raven plz with a cherry on top" God. Cuz praying for a black unit you want never works.

namhoang909
10-02-2016, 04:27 PM
guess we don't have 2nd phase now, aria will have to wait then
has DMM give meteor before 2016, I've seen 2 guys say they got 2nd meteor

namhoang909
10-03-2016, 03:12 AM
yes it was in 2016 not before after the xmas bow rider event :x and thats not true. you cannot have meteor yet x2 :/

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452&page=1305
Tsumetai Ookami
I just say they have 2 meteor

YoxalLoyal
10-03-2016, 07:02 AM
I got my 1st copy of Meteor already after the maintenance last week. Not sure why you didn't get yours.

buttlover
10-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Guys I need to level a dancer but I cant tell which one is better? :confused:

Any recommendations, letting me know which ones are you running also helps!

soranokira
10-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Guys I need to level a dancer but I cant tell which one is better? :confused:

Any recommendations, letting me know which ones are you running also helps!

Marnie is best, otherwise waltz. hana is just bad because stats are what you want a dancer for usually, unless you need hana heals for some reason

namhoang909
10-03-2016, 10:44 AM
I got my 1st copy of Meteor already after the maintenance last week. Not sure why you didn't get yours.

guess you are talking about Samyy
2016 I prayed for Deine but well she is new class i never had, not so bad for a plat ticket. what can she do?

buttlover
10-03-2016, 11:28 AM
guess you are talking about Samyy
2016 I prayed for Deine but well she is new class i never had, not so bad for a plat ticket. what can she do?

Shes similar to a monk, inus(foxes) have 50% dodge while blocking 2.
Inari has 20% more dodge as her ability once you AW her.
Her active skill is 2.0 her att/def/hp, once you get the SAW it become 2.5x + pure dmg but she gets paralysised after it.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27080108

namhoang909
10-04-2016, 03:16 AM
Shes similar to a monk, inus(foxes) have 50% dodge while blocking 2.
Inari has 20% more dodge as her ability once you AW her.
Her active skill is 2.0 her att/def/hp, once you get the SAW it become 2.5x + pure dmg but she gets paralysised after it.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27080108

so 70% dodge after AW, that is better than monk I guess since she saves some fodder for cc
I just try out new druid, her skill seems good, attacking 3 unit in range but attack speed is quite slow, slower than witch, not sure about healing power but I read 300 HP something in box, is it good idea to use lauriel, I got 4 copies of her and 2 of2019 but I have had a cc-ed feng-shui user already

buttlover
10-04-2016, 06:56 AM
so 70% dodge after AW, that is better than monk I guess since she saves some fodder for cc
I just try out new druid, her skill seems good, attacking 3 unit in range but attack speed is quite slow, slower than witch, not sure about healing power but I read 300 HP something in box, is it good idea to use lauriel, I got 4 copies of her and 2 of2019 but I have had a cc-ed feng-shui user already

I run lauriel on my newly made account but only out of necessity. She isn't that great a unit once you have a decent team.
Druids have a benefit of "stealth healing" with their tokens that burst heal for 300/500 and cant be targeted by enemies.

They are decent units, but still lack that "punch" to be placed in a main lineup

Tenhou
10-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Inari is quite damn good. She gains an immense boost from her SAW skill and deals magic damage. And the paralysis is actually a good thing since most enemies will ignore paralyzed units and thus just walk past her. With an AW'd rear strategist her skill will be up about when she gets out of the paralysis.

namhoang909
10-05-2016, 05:30 PM
latest rolls are quite good, I got dead avenger with ranged attack when skill activate and a thief with skill like chrono witch and really short cool down ( but she is thief) that gives me the most terrifying problem, new collection event for black unit and I have only 13 sc left :eek:
I am wondering if she is a physical or magical class? look like a necromancer

nvm: this is a new class

buttlover
10-06-2016, 02:39 AM
Phew.

Revival Mission "Dragonewt Invasion" (竜人の侵攻):
-October 10th 0:00~October 16th (23:59).
-Cost-reduction and Skill-up 2x for Drania, Echidna, and Aria
-Guaranteed First-time Drops.

Trading Post (First copy; Redundant) Until October 20th:
Gold Soldier Aria (70; 50)
Dragon Shaman Echidna (150; 100)
Dragon Warrior Drania (300; 250)
Time Fairy (500; one time per revival; get it now!)

namhoang909
10-06-2016, 08:22 AM
what is youkai-type or how can I know?
one more thing, since 2nd copy get cheaper price, if I got Aria now and next time event come, she would be cc-ed or AW, would cost still remain 50 or back to 70

buttlover
10-06-2016, 10:36 AM
what is youkai-type or how can I know?
one more thing, since 2nd copy get cheaper price, if I got Aria now and next time event come, she would be cc-ed or AW, would cost still remain 50 or back to 70

Youkai(youko) is the new class, we will be receiving for this event.

Units Nurarihyon Shino Will Buff:
Youko
Youkai Catgirl Bashira
Youkai Psycho Lez Thetis
Youkai Ancient Crone Mireille

Bashira: "Geez, I'm not a youkai catgirl~! Ehh!? Why do I feel stronger all of a sudden...!?

Aria will drop to 50 and remain there after CC/AW, drania goes back to 300 because you "use him up" hence removing the first copy and reverting the cost.

namhoang909
10-06-2016, 11:24 AM
I have perfected lisselot( plat soldier of empire) so she will be prioritized then
about "youkai" I meant how can we know units gotten buff from new class or it is limited in those 4:
Youko
Youkai Catgirl Bashira
Youkai Psycho Lez Thetis

buttlover
10-06-2016, 11:37 AM
I have perfected lisselot( plat soldier of empire) so she will be prioritized then
about "youkai" I meant how can we know units gotten buff from new class or it is limited in those 4:
Youko
Youkai Catgirl Bashira
Youkai Psycho Lez Thetis

Its pretty confusing to be honest, the new class affects youkai but we cant really tell from the art whether is the unit a "youkai" or not. Other then the current 3, there will be more youkai units in the future i guess. But i am really digging the bashira buff(+5% att) + making her a youkai indirect buff. Guess I'll AW her now. ^_^

YoxalLoyal
10-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Pretty sure the Yokai you listed were Petite Soeur's way of making a joke. XD Yokai most likely includes the Yoko class (Inari and Kayou) and the Nurarihyon class itself. Bashira might be included due to it being a running joke in the event's story. Thetis and Mireille are supposed to be humans are they not? I guess the rule of thumb is to look for characters with kemonomini ears. Ada the plat rogue might count too.

buttlover
10-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Pretty sure the Yokai you listed were Petite Soeur's way of making a joke. XD Yokai most likely includes the Yoko class (Inari and Kayou) and the Nurarihyon class itself. Bashira might be included due to it being a running joke in the event's story. Thetis and Mireille are supposed to be humans are they not? I guess the rule of thumb is to look for characters with kemonomini ears. Ada the plat rogue might count too.

OH snap, I forget that Soeur trolls us once in awhile, although the bashira would actually make sense. Gonna wait for the official release 2 weeks from now to test the actual unit.

soranokira
10-06-2016, 08:04 PM

you're right, only the youko-class and nurarihyon class are considered youkai for now. the rest of them are pretty much running jokes in aigis. you will eventually know of them as you pay attention to petite's posts and the event stories as you play. (so you don't fall for the jokes. one of the factor that shows it's a joke is how he called them 'psycho lez and ancient crone'. as well as bashira's line that comes after.)

edit: about the bashira one, one of the manga or something had nurarihyon trying to solicitate bashira to join his hyakki yakou. might have been from one of the previous youkai events or something. but bashira's a beastkin, not a nekomata.

buttlover
10-07-2016, 04:51 AM
ヽ( ಥ﹏ಥ)ノ bashira is a beastkin? New class 2017? Giff beastkin buff ヽ( ಥ﹏ಥ)ノ

ToTeras
10-07-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I am following this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ePgJcspPls) video, but when the big guy comes down from his cloud his is restored to full health.

YoxalLoyal
10-07-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I am following this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ePgJcspPls) video, but when the big guy comes down from his cloud his is restored to full health.

Not sure if you've ever faced flying bosses before, but some of them have two forms: flying and ground. Basically they have two HP bars compared to the usual bosses. And sennen war usually does time skips so he skipped the majority of the fight against Fujin's ground form cuz who wants to see Leeanne smack him.

namhoang909
10-07-2016, 08:35 PM
how many level after AW will it take for Miruno to regain her pre-AW stat,

namhoang909
10-07-2016, 10:30 PM
the only thing I know is last map from first phase is not so hard as long as you don't need SC from it

ToTeras
10-08-2016, 04:08 AM
Not sure if you've ever faced flying bosses before, but some of them have two forms: flying and ground. Basically they have two HP bars compared to the usual bosses. And sennen war usually does time skips so he skipped the majority of the fight against Fujin's ground form cuz who wants to see Leeanne smack him.

I did face a two-form boss during Hibari's event, it just never occurred to me that the video would have time skips. I'll be aware of it in the future, thanks for the heads up. Oh well, I'll probably skip this one beyond just getting the base unit. I still have core units to level/AW.

soranokira
10-08-2016, 08:13 PM
how many level after AW will it take for Miruno to regain her pre-AW stat,

0. she gets +5% attack on AW which covers any attack loss.

@toteras one easy way to see if there's any time skip is to look at the unit point values; they will jump if there's a skip to cut off unnecessary parts.

namhoang909
10-08-2016, 11:57 PM
0. she gets +5% attack on AW which covers any attack loss.

thanks, I have Wendy the Puppeteer, I see on Petite Soeur her ability is status ailment immunity, what kind of status is she immuned to? and the part "even if HP reaches 0, revives to same location after a short time without retreating" will be retrieved after AW? I see 2 boxes here so I just assume she has ability before AW already

soranokira
10-09-2016, 06:46 AM
thanks, I have Wendy the Puppeteer, I see on Petite Soeur her ability is status ailment immunity, what kind of status is she immuned to? and the part "even if HP reaches 0, revives to same location after a short time without retreating" will be retrieved after AW? I see 2 boxes here so I just assume she has ability before AW already

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Ability/Eliminate_Status_Effects
wendy's revival ability most likely works either both pre-AW and post-AW, or only post-AW. (too lazy to check) most units do not lose their pre-AW abilities. or rather, you should just assume all post-AW abilities are upgraded pre-AW abilities unless specifically said otherwise.

buttlover
10-09-2016, 08:22 AM

The revival after death is a mechanic few people get a chance to try, so you might be one of the few to test it out.
Either way, fuck euuu and your luckkkky rolllssss

YoxalLoyal
10-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Did the first few maps of Echidna's revival. Before, people were asking where to get the ryujin soldiers and Gadoras. Pretty sure by the time they finish all the revival maps, they'll be asking "Why the hell do I have so many ryujin solders and Gadoras." XD

rgb0829
10-09-2016, 10:52 AM
OK, I'm about 6 weeks in on DMM and have been greatly enjoying the abundance of just about everything, compared to Nutaku.

That said, not really sporting to do an item-collection event and a revival event at the same time, especially since some of us are still working fairly intensively on the dailies.....

This isn't actually a serious complaint, all things considered, but a guy only has so much stamina....

namhoang909
10-09-2016, 11:10 AM
The revival after death is a mechanic few people get a chance to try, so you might be one of the few to test it out.
Either way, fuck euuu and your luckkkky rolllssss

well 110 sc and 1 or 2 months of waiting for the black archer to come back, yet they gave me a black puppeteer, seriously Rika is still waiting somewhere near end of the line

buttlover
10-09-2016, 04:55 PM
OK, I'm about 6 weeks in on DMM and have been greatly enjoying the abundance of just about everything, compared to Nutaku.

That said, not really sporting to do an item-collection event and a revival event at the same time, especially since some of us are still working fairly intensively on the dailies.....

This isn't actually a serious complaint, all things considered, but a guy only has so much stamina....

Aye, only reason why some people whale so much in DMM despite the free stuff we get. Literally too many things you want to do. That and they want to collect a particular girl. I heard previously when they sold limited cards to certain black girls on comiket for 10000 yen/100 USD, it sold out almost immediately.

well 110 sc and 1 or 2 months of waiting for the black archer to come back, yet they gave me a black puppeteer, seriously Rika is still waiting somewhere near end of the line

They say wendy is a tier better than Ashera, since she deals pure dmg to 3 targets + cant die(?) while Ashera is does 3 normal shots to 3 targets.
That said, Ashera looks great if you have a map that needs 3 archers and you have nanaly+spica+ashera. +17% archer buff with nanaly? wtff

Wendy's art though, its awesome plus she came from another game or something, there was a video about it

namhoang909
10-10-2016, 03:26 AM
during skill her armor cuts half and revive ability comes after AW, not sure how long after defeat, I want to try pure dame
what is lisselot (plt empire soldier) ability after AW, I see something like def+5%, MR+5 but there is long part before that and MR+5 is global or just for her like Chydis

seorizuki
10-13-2016, 07:12 AM
https://youtu.be/A-p57762WMk
The red ants rush was pretty bad, my team wouldnt survive if i didnt use Leona, Saria and Sherry skill.
Palfy dead because i forgot to activate b Iris skill lol.

namhoang909
10-13-2016, 11:27 PM
just when I thought 90/12 map is too hard, a few guys even brought a thief along :eek:

buttlover
10-14-2016, 01:26 AM
just when I thought 90/12 map is too hard, a few guys even brought a thief along :eek:

it seems pretty easy to me, just need decent range dps and know which units to place on the outer sides to soak the flying tengu shot.

The problem for me is I have maxed out my SC usage at 150 this month, I really wanna save the rest of my SC for the end of the year events and I am not even at 900 seals.

namhoang909
10-14-2016, 04:25 AM
I only have 2 ranged AW belinda and Miruno, have maxed lv70 sniper for last map but haven't tried it yet
Anya revival is not end of the year event, huh?

YoxalLoyal
10-14-2016, 08:43 AM
I only have 2 ranged AW belinda and Miruno, have maxed lv70 sniper for last map but haven't tried it yet
Anya revival is not end of the year event, huh?

I thought you had Metus? Her skeleton tokens should be a good lightning rod for the tengus. There're two of them that throw the lightning spears. Here's how I did mine with thief:

http://i.imgur.com/JcWQV4A.png

Set-up up till 40/50 mobs killed (Lesia placed bottom-right of Rinne and withdrawn for Ashela)
http://i.imgur.com/iWGRktL.png

Set-up for after 40/50 mobs killed
http://i.imgur.com/FKD5iVj.png
It took me three tries to get used to the difficulty increase. Idk what units you have, but I guess you could replace Ashela with Claire or Bashira, AW Prince with a good tank (Bernice, Julius, Hibari), Mikoto for Kokoro, Kokoro for a witch, Nezha for Metus since both have true damage. If you can't do it, I guess follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fqXkaZKDVM. You should focus on AWing some of the more core units like Miruno and whatever black units you have.

namhoang909
10-14-2016, 09:54 AM
I thought you had Metus? Her skeleton tokens should be a good lightning rod for the tengus. There're two of them that throw the lightning spears. Here's how I did mine with thief:

http://i.imgur.com/JcWQV4A.png

Set-up up till 40/50 mobs killed (Lesia placed bottom-right of Rinne and withdrawn for Ashela)
http://i.imgur.com/iWGRktL.png

Set-up for after 40/50 mobs killed
http://i.imgur.com/FKD5iVj.png
It took me three tries to get used to the difficulty increase. Idk what units you have, but I guess you could replace Ashela with Claire or Bashira, AW Prince with a good tank (Bernice, Julius, Hibari), Mikoto for Kokoro, Kokoro for a witch, Nezha for Metus since both have true damage. If you can't do it, I guess follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fqXkaZKDVM. You should focus on AWing some of the more core units like Miruno and whatever black units you have.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29827397 I followed this vid but instead of bunny mage(bishop), I used Odette at same level even without a thief she was taken out by flying thing =>is bunny stronger?
after that I used necromancer to cover that position and it'd gone quite well except that I only got 2 stars
and is drop rate so bad that you guys decide to bring a thief? I have had that gold thief for a while and still have no idea what her skill is even after tried her on spirit rescue map

YoxalLoyal
10-14-2016, 10:22 AM
I'm assuming Paula has HP as her affection bonus, so she probably has higher HP than Odette. You don't want your mages to be hit by the tengu's lightning though. If you have Metus out, just put her skeleton tokens where I placed my oni tokens (the red guys) on the right and left side of the map. The first tengu appears on the right, so place a skeleton there and once it is killed, put the other token on the left side instantly. After that, it should be fine. Maybe place out Metus first and then Odette? Until both tengus are dead, you will need at least one free deployable unit to deploy your skeletons.

If your ranged dps is too low to kill the guy, bring more units I guess. The headless oni makes 1-2 laps around the bottom square area, so it should give you enough time to kill him and his drunk form. And there is no need to tank the guy. Just wither his HP down with your ranged units. Kokoro should be used to stop him for a small amount of time to allow your other units to kill him. If that does not work, bring a ranger. I believe their traps don't count towards the unit count, so you could freely place them after placing all 8 of your units down.

Thieves are usually used for their non-unit item drop boost passive. These include the items for collection events and possibly affection/trust items. No one really deploys them since their ATK is lacking. Their passive also boosts the ATK and HP of mobs in the map, so if you want a good challenge on maps you call "easy", bring them with you. The boost percentage depends if they are non-CC'ed, CC'ed, or AW'ed. 2nd AW'ing applies too in the future.

buttlover
10-14-2016, 10:28 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29827397 I followed this vid but instead of bunny mage(bishop), I used Odette at same level even without a thief she was taken out by flying thing =>is bunny stronger?
after that I used necromancer to cover that position and it'd gone quite well except that I only got 2 stars
and is drop rate so bad that you guys decide to bring a thief? I have had that gold thief for a while and still have no idea what her skill is even after tried her on spirit rescue map

My cc70 bashira can tank the hit, so i guess anyone above 1.5k hp can live through it (no thief)
Torono was the other unit that was tanking, but i always dismiss her as the missile is flying down. (don't need UP generator by that point)

I don't have a thief but I still get full relatively often enough.
Here is the guide you wanna follow for drops http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A4%BD%A4%CE%C2%BE%2F%A5%C9%A5%ED%A5%C3%A5%D7%BE% E5%BE%BA%B8%FA%B2%CC

namhoang909
10-15-2016, 03:19 AM
finish all event map, too bad she doesn't show up so I have no idea how good she is

YoxalLoyal
10-15-2016, 07:24 AM
Class: Nurarihyon (ぬらりひょん): cannot be targeted by enemy ranged attacks while skill is active.

Shino (シノ):
Supreme Commander's Long Dagger (総大将の長ドス): (s; attack 1.7x; attack speed quickened; block: 0 ranged [] attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Hyakki Yagyou (百鬼夜行): youkai-type class cost-1 if a team member; while deployed, above units auto-retreat when defeated.
*Youkai-type includes Nurarihyon and Youko.
():

namhoang909
10-17-2016, 06:31 AM
I mean her stat and skill like Hibari used to, good to know she is a melee with range attack sometimes, though

743 Items already 24 cc left, hope I can make it

- - - Updated - - -

they just keep giving shitty drop rate for 90/12 seriously 15 and 18 after finishing the map :mad:

YoxalLoyal
10-17-2016, 09:28 PM
How's everyone's progress coming along? I'm at ~1100 blood compacts. Aiming for 200 BCs a day until the next maintenance.

We're getting another gold rush with Fes (max SU fairy) and Onyx (2nd AW fairy) being completion drops. Adding to that, new story maps! This time, the Prince and crew are going to Hell (Makai).

namhoang909
10-17-2016, 10:40 PM
around 850, hope to get black CR for my wendy, guess I'll have to bring thief with me but you said boost increases for CC and AW how about buff for enemy

buttlover
10-17-2016, 11:48 PM
abt 1.2k, aimming for 1.4k so it will be close with natural regen.

Surprised we are getting the 2nd AW so quickly, less than 9 days. I am so not ready for it Q_Q

YoxalLoyal
10-18-2016, 07:49 AM
Surprised we are getting the 2nd AW so quickly, less than 9 days. I am so not ready for it Q_Q

Unless Onyx gets released in TP after the gold rush, we won't be seeing another copy of her for a while so make your first one count. :) I'm planning on saving mine until others have tried out both options for black units. I wonder if there will be a 2nd S.AW too. That will just make black units even more OP'ed than they already are. XD

I'm just looking forward to the new character art for 2nd AW.

namhoang909
10-21-2016, 11:38 PM
not sure if I am lucky or nice drop rate till now I've gotten 4 plat armor from new gold rush map ( after 3 run), last time I asked many people agreed slow down of kerry doesn't suffice what will you guys do with extra copy then?

buttlover
10-22-2016, 07:40 PM
I pretty much turn all non-male gold units into rainbow crystals at this point.

YoxalLoyal
10-23-2016, 10:14 AM
Gold rush has been going well for me. The 30/2 maps have taken me less than 3 runs each to get all the drops. The 50/6 map took me around 4-5 times to get the elusive black fairy.

Has anyone who got past the AW Prince map tried the Makai maps yet? AW Prince pretty makes all the Makai resistant units pretty redundant since he removes all the Makai limitations by being on the field. The slow UP regen is the only annoying thing to worry about now. The maps themselves are a fair challenge for the units I have. Finished getting all the completion drop units and 3* the first two maps. 2* the last one because Celina died from the dark elf queen's attack. I'll probably change the deployment order or not deploy Celina at all to 3* it.

- - - Updated - - -

The 90/12 map was so easy. Even easier than the previous two GRs. Ranged dps all the way and the pigs are dead. Even if you couldn't kill them, Decius has his massive stats to "help" you out. And believe me, his 30K HP, 3K ATK, and 2K DEF is no joke.

Bas
10-23-2016, 11:21 AM
The 90/12 map was so easy. Even easier than the previous two GRs. Ranged dps all the way and the pigs are dead. Even if you couldn't kill them, Decius has his massive stats to "help" you out. And believe me, his 30K HP, 3K ATK, and 2K DEF is no joke.

Shino alone already almost killed 2 of them; that was way to easy

ToTeras
10-24-2016, 02:18 AM
I got everything from the 90/12 map on the first run but I was slow to withdraw my ranged melee unit and missed the 3-star. No way I'm spending 12 stamina for one sacred crystal.

Did anyone notice the two new girls on the daily rotation? A pirate and a vampire hunter. How good are they? I'll probably skip the vampire hunter since I have Elizabeth but the pirate interests me.

YoxalLoyal
10-25-2016, 06:48 PM
I got everything from the 90/12 map on the first run but I was slow to withdraw my ranged melee unit and missed the 3-star. No way I'm spending 12 stamina for one sacred crystal.

Did anyone notice the two new girls on the daily rotation? A pirate and a vampire hunter. How good are they? I'll probably skip the vampire hunter since I have Elizabeth but the pirate interests me.

Skipping Lumaria would be a good idea. Her skill turns herself into a healer so not many players use her. Wait for Fran, the other plat VH, as she is much better than Lumaria. Sabrina has a similar skill to Bashira; triple shot. I think her S.AW allows her to use triple shot against multiple mobs so she's a combination of Anelia and Bashira.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the gold rush. This was one of the most drop-generous GR I've participated in. All but one map took less than 3 tries to get full drops which I'm happy for. Got to save charisma and stamina for tomorrow too.

buttlover
10-25-2016, 11:49 PM
Skipping Lumaria would be a good idea. Her skill turns herself into a healer so not many players use her. Wait for Fran, the other plat VH, as she is much better than Lumaria. Sabrina has a similar skill to Bashira; triple shot. I think her S.AW allows her to use triple shot against multiple mobs so she's a combination of Anelia and Bashira.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the gold rush. This was one of the most drop-generous GR I've participated in. All but one map took less than 3 tries to get full drops which I'm happy for. Got to save charisma and stamina for tomorrow too.

FeelsBadMan, i use lumaria as my 3rd physical dps. Mainly because she was easily min-costed by the time i cleared the maps and daily revivial hadn't come out yet.
Her healing had surprisingly helped in unexpected situations, still I would probably not advice her over fran if you had a choice.

namhoang909
10-26-2016, 07:12 AM
I like Lumaria but using her also require another serious vh, spent all rss today to clear last map of cloris for fodder only got 1, I will AW my chrono witch soon

YoxalLoyal
10-26-2016, 08:33 AM
FeelsBadMan, i use lumaria as my 3rd physical dps. Mainly because she was easily min-costed by the time i cleared the maps and daily revivial hadn't come out yet.
Her healing had surprisingly helped in unexpected situations, still I would probably not advice her over fran if you had a choice.

I only Lumaria until I got Fran and only once during Majin Amon. Sure she can heal, but I remember how slow her healing speed was to the point where both Prince and Katie almost died during said Amon event. To each of their own I guess. I am replacing VHs with Leona because of her null ability and insane dps during S.AW.

soranokira
10-26-2016, 08:13 PM
I only Lumaria until I got Fran and only once during Majin Amon. Sure she can heal, but I remember how slow her healing speed was to the point where both Prince and Katie almost died during said Amon event. To each of their own I guess. I am replacing VHs with Leona because of her null ability and insane dps during S.AW.

actually I would say that leona's SAW isn't worth it. I also replaced VHs with leona most of the time, but her normal skill is better to me (burst heal during skill, along with a shorter initial and reuse timer as opposed to her SAW), though it's up to you if you feel her aspd up is worth it (when she already attacks decently quickly)

rgb0829
10-27-2016, 03:05 PM
With regard to new star hunt, may I be forgiven for saying, "Nice pumpkins!"

namhoang909
10-27-2016, 08:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJLaHXVn_Q why did he activate unit skill at very beginning of match, or was it a mistake?

buttlover
10-27-2016, 08:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJLaHXVn_Q why did he activate unit skill at very beginning of match, or was it a mistake?

He was changing the skill of the unit, which has 2 different skill set toggled through activation.

namhoang909
10-30-2016, 08:25 AM
He was changing the skill of the unit, which has 2 different skill set toggled through activation.

idk in that video he activated her skill 3 times. after first, she healed and attacked single unit, during 2 nd time she attacked 3 at same time in last activation she only healed Bashira, is that what you meant? nvm, found it
well last map is much easier than previous one as long as I don't have to finish these big pig

- - - Updated - - -

what is ability of plt event chrono witch I think she lowers her cost and Belinda cost by 1

YoxalLoyal
10-31-2016, 01:06 PM
Got Mia from the plat ticket and Bashira and Dahlia from rolls. -_-
At least I got Cynthia and Danchou from selling the two bad roll plats and a bunch of useless golds.

namhoang909
10-31-2016, 10:09 PM
they have changed map, it seems. instead of heading toward the general, the bull goes for right entrance in 90/12 map

soranokira
10-31-2016, 10:56 PM
@buttlover you dont understand that class do you ? moron ..she doesnt need to get 'toggled' she is a dps priorty unit who heals when there is nobody to dps in her aoe.
@whosoever asked for the skill activation early on :dark priestess activates skill gigaunzu..that works like it would increase the healed units or within aoe unit ap/ma by 1.2 times on skill activation. thus early skill activation to allow bashira faster clearing of the dark archers...if he didnt activate it..prolly the archers will walk within her own skill range and she will start attacking them instead of healing...thus prolly killing frail bashira.

Samyy you should get your facts right before commenting.
buttlover is right in this case.

Dorothea (ドロテア):
Dark Magic Abyss Heal (暗黒魔法アビスヒール): (30s; attack 1.7x; focus healing all allies within range; skill changes to '暗黒魔法ギガウーンズ'; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 40)
Dark Magic Giga Wounds (暗黒魔法ギガウーンズ): (30s; attack 1.7x; focus attack to all enemies within range; skill changes to '暗黒魔法アビスヒール'; AS: ; WT: 0; CT: 40)

buttlover
11-01-2016, 02:41 AM
Got Mia from the plat ticket and Bashira and Dahlia from rolls. -_-
At least I got Cynthia and Danchou from selling the two bad roll plats and a bunch of useless golds.

I got shizuka, I think there is something about commenting on units that gives them to you. From now on, I'll only talk about blacks. =P

The rest of my rolls were gold/silver...fml. (Well good gold units at least since I didn't have monica)

Samyy you should get your facts right before commenting.
buttlover is right in this case.

I'll just ignore him, I mean he actually said spica can solo wall of magic.
Lolix's referrence of samyy to fark is pretty spot on.

namhoang909
11-04-2016, 07:46 PM
if you can only get and min cost one from revival which one to go for Shuka or Shao?

YoxalLoyal
11-04-2016, 09:24 PM
if you can only get and min cost one from revival which one to go for Shuka or Shao?

Shuka. Though I'm saving my RCs for a possible black revival during the anniversary or in the future. Already have Helena to fill in for Shuka and other good archers to replace Shao.

buttlover
11-04-2016, 09:52 PM

Depends on whether you really need an archer or advance guard.
I am skipping both as I have replacements, but a min-costed shuuka is always nice.

@yoxal How's helena been for you? Been meaning to level her but there are too many units that higher priorities currently.

namhoang909
11-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Helena, you mean the girl in french army suit with red cape? wondering when will she join the rotation
I am impressed by AW ability of Shuka(nulification) and Shao(boost tatician) that says I have never gotten enough plt fairy to use in DMM and always feel it is a waste to aw gold unit.

rgb0829
11-06-2016, 04:35 AM
I'm not entirely clear on the paper lantern fairy thing: The ones I have received during this event can be used to raise the skill level of Shuka, but only after awakening, yes? If I'm not going to have an awakened Shuka, are they useful for anything other than cash? Can I use them on another revival unit later, or are these ones locked to Shuka forever?

Tenhou
11-06-2016, 04:40 AM
They can only be used for someone with that specific skill, they are like a normal unit with a skill attached to them. So no, they can't be used for other units.

soranokira
11-06-2016, 04:49 AM
I'm not entirely clear on the paper lantern fairy thing: The ones I have received during this event can be used to raise the skill level of Shuka, but only after awakening, yes? If I'm not going to have an awakened Shuka, are they useful for anything other than cash? Can I use them on another revival unit later, or are these ones locked to Shuka forever?

they're called bonboris, and they can and are meant to be used on the revival event unit. does not need to be AW'd, but can be used both pre-AW and post-AW. (ignoring SAW since skill level would be maxed by that point)

edit: abusing this post to maintain my aigis related links that I use less often but may want to refer to.
broken loli SAW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y_MbtM8cQg
map exp rates comparison: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=957707&viewfull=1#post957707
aigis character profile 2: http://imgur.com/a/f9vNk
Larcx losing a joke of a bet: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=871309&postcount=19035
AW orb translation: http://i.imgur.com/dNRjeHz.png
How to search for Aigis video guides on DMM: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/766-guides.html#post14306
4-star Challenge Missions Aigis: http://harem-battle.club/dmm-version/1088-dmm-current-event-discussion-96.html#post41323
aigis RNG numbers: http://aigis.dougax.net/%E8%AC%8E%E3%81%AE%E6%95%B0%E5%AD%97#assassination
aigis news blog: http://animalipartner.com/category/aigis/
angel comparison: http://harem-battle.club/dmm-version/1088-dmm-current-event-discussion-124.html#post51389
DMM Black Unit Tier List: http://harem-battle.club/dmm-version/1088-dmm-current-event-discussion-138.html#post70024

evidence of my horrible roll luck:

Dec 2016 22 rolls: 12 silvers 9 golds 1 plat 0 black
------Plat = Mia ; no Rino/Margaret/useful golds from the 9.
------Mia obtained in 11th roll.

Jan 2017: 30 rolls 3 plat 0 black (Cellia, Zenobia, Shizuka)
Feb 2017: 10 rolls 0 plat 0 black
Mar 2017: 10 rolls 1 plat 0 black (Sakuya, 6 silvers, 3 golds, one of which = monica)
------------14 rolls 1 plat 0 black (Leora, 5 gold, 8 silvers)
Apr 2017: 15 rolls 0 plat 1 black (Tifa-chan <3, 3 gold, 11 silvers)
------Tifa-chan obtained in 3rd roll

1st rolled black in 22+30+10+10+14+3 = 89 rolls
and that ends my data tracking.

Testing spirit E viability outside of x1.5:

alt:
- 4 runs - 4S - 1G - 1P - 1B - 1R
- 3 runs - 3S - 3G - 1P - 0B - 0R
- 3 runs - 3S - 2G - 2P - 0B - 1R

main:
- 3 runs - 3S - 0G - 0P - 1B - 0R
- 8 runs - 8S - 3G - 2P - 1B - 1R
- 3 runs - 3S - 1G - 2P - 0B - 0R

Cumulative total:24 runs, 24S, 10G, 8P, 3B, 3R
Equivalent in G: 6 runs to get 6 spirit queens, and enough drops to rival 8p/3b/3r

rgb0829
11-06-2016, 04:58 AM
they're called bonboris, and they can and are meant to be used on the revival event unit. does not need to be AW'd, but can be used both pre-AW and post-AW. (ignoring SAW since skill level would be maxed by that point)

Ah. Thanks! I misread the chart--the first two rows are pre-CC and post-CC, so I thought that the third row referred to post-AW.

I guess these ones are cash, though, since I concentrated on Shao.

Ramazan
11-06-2016, 10:44 AM

I guess Lolonee is an exception to that?

Btw i can get max 5 stars on this event, is she so crucial?

YoxalLoyal
11-06-2016, 11:47 AM
I guess Lolonee is an exception to that?

Btw i can get max 5 stars on this event, is she so crucial?

You mean Erica the plat mage armor? If you want an upgrade from Raichi (gold TP mage armor) and don't have any premium plat+ mage armors, then yeah try your best to get as many SU/CR for her as you can.

On another note, stopped at Furfur level 5 because I'm missing some crucial units for him. The lack of rangers and Metus (or another necromancer) is probably gonna stop me from 3*ing level 5. Not sure if Kokoro and Mikoto are enough to stall him. And I probably need an AW and S.AW Rika too for avoiding those pig demons.

Ramazan
11-06-2016, 02:51 PM
You mean Erica the plat mage armor? If you want an upgrade from Raichi (gold TP mage armor) and don't have any premium plat+ mage armors, then yeah try your best to get as many SU/CR for her as you can.

On another note, stopped at Furfur level 5 because I'm missing some crucial units for him. The lack of rangers and Metus (or another necromancer) is probably gonna stop me from 3*ing level 5. Not sure if Kokoro and Mikoto are enough to stall him. And I probably need an AW and S.AW Rika too for avoiding those pig demons.

Well, i started yesterday and dont have that one, tho i already have fermi (plat pw), matilda (gold ha) along with leeanne but even with her high cost, would she be useful?

YoxalLoyal
11-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Well, i started yesterday and dont have that one, tho i already have fermi (plat pw), matilda (gold ha) along with leeanne but even with her high cost, would she be useful?

Well, mage armors are very useful in the Magic City and jungle story maps, so she will be quite handy to have for those.

namhoang909
11-07-2016, 05:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hT4rokIIZE
I was watching that and wondering what I could use if I don't have an AW Lolonee23322333 I have only one Bandit and he is a lv50 silver

buttlover
11-07-2016, 07:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hT4rokIIZE
I was watching that and wondering what I could use if I don't have an AW Lolonee23322333 I have only one Bandit and he is a lv50 silver

Use Reshia, she is pretty much a bandit but cheaper.

namhoang909
11-07-2016, 07:39 AM
Use Reshia, she is pretty much a bandit but cheaper.

you mean the black valkyrie?

21hunter
11-07-2016, 11:36 AM
you mean the black valkyrie?

Yes she's the black valk.
She also did that job for me

namhoang909
11-11-2016, 09:32 AM
so glad the map itself is not so hard, got 27 stars and a rainbow fairy, lost 1 SC for last map because of thinking they gonna maintain today, stupid me

- - - Updated - - -

I see a banner under game screen, can anyone tell what is coming in 30 Nov?

Ramazan
11-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Well, mage armors are very useful in the Magic City and jungle story maps, so she will be quite handy to have for those.

I have a problem with mine -.-'
Like i said, i got her with full cost + 1/10 skill, PLUS she uses her skill automatically... dunno really what to do with her, what is your guess when we'll get her revival at least? Maybe 5/10 skill or so would help. Already have enough units to sate my tanking needs btw.

YoxalLoyal
11-12-2016, 06:28 AM
Like i said, i got her with full cost + 1/10 skill, PLUS she uses her skill automatically... dunno really what to do with her, what is your guess when we'll get her revival at least? Maybe 5/10 skill or so would help. Already have enough units to sate my tanking needs btw.

Tbh Ramazan, you're better off getting Raichi from TP as Erica's skill is automatic which some players (including me) don't like. Although some other players would argue auto skills are good for afk runs, I don't think you're capable of doing that atm. In the future, if you ever pull Palffy, Jessica, or Grace in the future, then you can replace Raichi/Erica. Honestly, idk why autoskills are a thing in this game. Sure it may "help" you win battles without you maintaining your units, but you have to have precise unit placement timing in order for that to work. Otherwise, they will end up screwing up the match rather than winning the match. Btw, if you ever get 400 RCs, consider buying Leona the plat rear tactician. She is one of the better ones (aside from Aisha) as her skill gives you 75% physical and magic nullification with all-heal for a small amount upon use. Her S.AW vastly increases her dps but loses the all-heal. Her AW passive gives every unit a 5% chance of null and every Imperial unit 7% DEF.

To everyone: Considering the lack of activity in the English Aigis Wiki (thanks to having a ton of breaks in events), the editors there have collectively decided to revive the English Wiki for the DMM version. Some things are not finished yet (like front page layouts and such), but most of the units are finished. If anyone has no idea what a unit's skill/AW'ed skill does or does not read Japanese kanji, then refer to this wiki: http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Aigis_Wiki

Ramazan
11-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Tbh Ramazan, you're better off getting Raichi from TP as Erica's skill is automatic which some players (including me) don't like. Although some other players would argue auto skills are good for afk runs, I don't think you're capable of doing that atm. In the future, if you ever pull Palffy, Jessica, or Grace in the future, then you can replace Raichi/Erica. Honestly, idk why autoskills are a thing in this game. Sure it may "help" you win battles without you maintaining your units, but you have to have precise unit placement timing in order for that to work. Otherwise, they will end up screwing up the match rather than winning the match. Btw, if you ever get 400 RCs, consider buying Leona the plat rear tactician. She is one of the better ones (aside from Aisha) as her skill gives you 75% physical and magic nullification with all-heal for a small amount upon use. Her S.AW vastly increases her dps but loses the all-heal. Her AW passive gives every unit a 5% chance of null and every Imperial unit 7% DEF.

To everyone: Considering the lack of activity in the English Aigis Wiki (thanks to having a ton of breaks in events), the editors there have collectively decided to revive the English Wiki for the DMM version. Some things are not finished yet (like front page layouts and such), but most of the units are finished. If anyone has no idea what a unit's skill/AW'ed skill does or does not read Japanese kanji, then refer to this wiki: http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Aigis_Wiki

Gonna do that, was doubtful about it, she's from a star rush anyway and they generally give crap units, elva and pupuru for instance.
Btw, discovered that wiki some time ago, hope more editors participate to that. Was really helpful for me and unit descriptions are well made. Hope they wont leave it or so.

YoxalLoyal
11-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Gonna do that, was doubtful about it, she's from a star rush anyway and they generally give crap units, elva and pupuru for instance.
Btw, discovered that wiki some time ago, hope more editors participate to that. Was really helpful for me and unit descriptions are well made. Hope they wont leave it or so.

Well, there's always the occasional good star trial unit such as the swordmasters and Miruno (aka best angel).

On another note, finally beat Furfur lv. 5 in time before it gets removed tomorrow. All it took was using up ALL my plat fairies and nearly all my plat armors to raise Livre and Aida and 1 SC from screwing up twice. Had to change my strategy from sennen war's guide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59qIeuhk6TE) and it worked out pretty well. Gotta say, Fiore and Livre were pretty darn amazing after I used them. Fiore's skill of giving everyone in her range stealth helped me out greatly and Livre's skill is pretty powerful with her giving all enemies in range damage over time without even lifting a finger and her tokens can hold up on their own. I was kinda forced to raise Aida too just to have a decent ranger in my team because traps too OP'ed and don't cost any unit space. Thank god Furfur's defence isn't so high so my units were able to take it out by the time it reached Shino.

http://i.imgur.com/XVukGml.png

http://i.imgur.com/feFLRxE.png

http://i.imgur.com/WFed59g.png

buttlover
11-13-2016, 06:05 AM

Personally, I am probably going to use erica because

1. I always check map videos before attempting so I can time it
2. Her bases stats are black level
3. I can use more tanks

soranokira
11-14-2016, 07:19 AM

Simple. Subjugations and obtaining 10k kills. Statistically, obtaining 10k kills (running on 500 kills per run) is actually worth it. Auto-skills are guaranteed to be better than the same unit that doesnt use skill.
anyway, I believe I cleared furfur Lv5 with this team~
http://i.imgur.com/yWRvnRT.png

namhoang909
11-14-2016, 10:02 PM
if things went right each free players are supposed to have 3 2nd AW fairy right? 1 from Gold rush, 1 from Shino, 1 from Erica?

YoxalLoyal
11-14-2016, 10:11 PM
if things went right each free players are supposed to have 3 2nd AW fairy right? 1 from Gold rush, 1 from Shino, 1 from Erica?

Pretty sure Shino's event never gave out a Onyx. So free players would only get 2 copies of her.

In other news, some new stuff after this week's maintenance:

- Subjugation revival for "田園の大決戦". Players who got the rewards already will probably not get them again. A new bonus with 3 copies of Freude the small blessings fairy for plat units will be given out
- Story and daily drop rate boost (time to farm for golds and fairies as usual)
- Silver female and male exp boost by 3x and 1.5x respectively
- 2nd AW for rogues are "Night Assassin" or "Enforcer"

Ramazan
11-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Pretty sure Shino's event never gave out a Onyx. So free players would only get 2 copies of her.

In other news, some new stuff after this week's maintenance:

- Subjugation revival for "田園の大決戦". Players who got the rewards already will probably not get them again. A new bonus with 3 copies of Freude the small blessings fairy for plat units will be given out
- Story and daily drop rate boost (time to farm for golds and fairies as usual)
- Silver female and male exp boost by 3x and 1.5x respectively
- 2nd AW for rogues are "Night Assassin" or "Enforcer"

Fairy will be given out freely i suppose? Drop rate is what i just wanted as a newb. Then i should skip todays dailies and focus on getting more copies of pw.

Btw, what kinds of things they occasionally give away like this?

YoxalLoyal
11-14-2016, 11:04 PM
Fairy will be given out freely i suppose? Drop rate is what i just wanted as a newb.

Well, it is a subjugation (or total domination in Nutaku terms) so you will get 3x Freude when you get the kill count needed to get her. In past subjugations, Alegria (gold version of Freude) required 1000 total kills to get. I'm assuming Freude will either be spaced out between 1K to 10K kills or all three copies will be given out once you get 500 kills (max kills per G map).

Ramazan
11-15-2016, 12:26 AM
Thats bad for me :/ hope they make (at least) some of the rewards newb friendly.

namhoang909
11-15-2016, 01:57 AM
thanks I had Shino event after rolling so I only got 1 min cost 9/10 guess I didn't go all out for her

YoxalLoyal
11-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Thats bad for me :/ hope they make (at least) some of the rewards newb friendly.
Well the one-time kill count rewards are usually: a silver unit, fairy queen, and plat armor for 100-400 kills. If you get max kills (500 or 600 kills depending on the subjugation), you will get 50 magic/demon crystals or 3x SCs. Pretty sure the 3x Freude will be in the 10K kill count rewards section rather than the one-time rewards section, so just continuously run the G map and get as many kills as you can. The map doesn't look that hard as it was one of the first subjugations Aigis had. The hard enemies in there are all you've faced before at Nutaku Aigis. Gazers, big red and black demons, etc.

It does suck that they're putting the subjugation revival within a drop rate boost week. Need more of pretty much everything. I'll probably just do the subjugation to get all the Freudes and move on to daily farming.

Ramazan
11-16-2016, 12:34 AM
http://i.hizliresim.com/MoYlLN.jpg

Aigis finally heard my prayers and gib me my most wanted unit. Days of trying finally succeeded, now my plan is to survive and save as much sc as i can and spend 150 at next month.

namhoang909
11-16-2016, 09:14 AM
So no new unit in upcoming maintainance? only kill as many as possible + boost up drop rate

YoxalLoyal
11-16-2016, 09:01 PM
News Update:
-Third Anniversary Campaign will be held on Nov 24th.
+Rank 10 Bonus: Black Ticket (can only summon black units implemented before 2016 May 31st).
-Rainbow Crystal Present for Premium/Pick-up Summoning.
+Silver: 20; Gold+: 10

Looks like I joined the DMM ver at a very good time. I may have missed out on the past two anniversaries, but getting a black exchange ticket is probably the best thing this game has ever offered. Now who to choose from if I get the chance to.

Ramazan
11-16-2016, 10:48 PM
Now, the question is, ticket is random pull or pick whatever you want?

YoxalLoyal
11-16-2016, 10:57 PM
Now, the question is, ticket is random pull or pick whatever you want?

Pick whichever black you want from this wonderful list:

http://i.imgur.com/xTAkkhA.png

I'm pretty torn between the princesses, Nanaly, Rion, Cornelia, B.Iris, Estelle, and Towa. I'm currently aiming for Cornelia atm, but it hurts knowing the others will get left out. Runner-ups are B.Iris for her insane DEF increase, Towa for her increase attack speed passive, and Estelle because I'm in need of a good mage. I'm good in every department BUT mages. They are my weak point atm. So much that I've moved to bishops.

YoxalLoyal
11-16-2016, 11:35 PM
Yeah, it's for everyone over level 10. Probably the easiest way to get a black unit thus far.

On another note, reaped the 500 kill reward for the subjugation. XD And yep, it is as I guessed, Freude is spread out in the 10K kill awards at 6K and 10K kills. You also get one of her if you get 500 kills in one round.

Tenhou
11-17-2016, 12:02 AM
ahhaha i just wanna see tenhou's face when i get mikoto 8D ahahahahah..omhg this is finally it....too good to be true..am finally gonna get mikoto for freee 8D

I honestly don't care too much about it, but it was fun to tell you about not having Mikoto despite all the whaling that you did. In the end you had to wait for DMM to implement a way for you to get her for free because your luck sucked so horribly much :P

That said, i will be getting my own waifu - Kayou. Sure, Illys would be a nice overpowered healer but i'll have to stick with the fluffy tail.

namhoang909
11-17-2016, 12:40 AM
+Rank 10 Bonus: Black Ticket (can only summon black units implemented before 2016 May 31st).
++Veterans will receive black ticket after first log-in bonus after maintenance.
so will we only get 1 black ticket?
which is pick-up summon in summoning tab: the left, the right or then one cost 3 sc, thanks in advance

Ramazan
11-17-2016, 03:34 AM
Took me around one week to get both in the same time. No plat other than racua would make me happier since i learned after rolling together with machina, that i learned how interesting unit she is. Hmm, i got it... Here i have 2 alternatives:

1st option (wise decision)
Main, cornelia because i already have saria, no need b.iris that much.
Alt, b.iris since i need decent blockers with good def for max performance for rion, also more def is always better for racua.

2nd option (if i go crazy)
Main, minerva, since team have so many bullet users, why not add the best one and hear more gun sounds :p
Alt, nanaly, already have rion here+nanaly makes total 12 arrows in the air :)

My senses saying me to go for 2 for more fun but ppl say 1st one is better for gameplay :c

HEAALP MEEEE!!!

namhoang909
11-17-2016, 07:25 AM
++Veterans will receive black ticket after first log-in bonus after maintenance.
so will we only get 1 black ticket?
which is pick-up summon in summoning tab: the left, the right or then one cost 3 sc, thanks in advance

also Petite Soeur mentions 4 black king: B.Iris, Aisha, Cornelia and Leona which one is Leona on that black unit list anyway?

Ramazan
11-17-2016, 07:27 AM
also Petite Soeur mentions 4 black king: B.Iris, Aisha, Cornelia and Leona which one is Leona on that black unit list anyway?

Rion, that black bowrider.
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Rion
That 4 are best of their kinds. Cornelia for tanking, Aisha for support, Leona (Rion) for highest damage, B.Iris you know...

YoxalLoyal
11-17-2016, 08:09 AM
Rion, that black bowrider.
http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Rion
That 4 are best of their kinds. Cornelia for tanking, Aisha for support, Leona (Rion) for highest damage, B.Iris you know...

For future references, call Rion Leone since Leona is a totally different character. Leone is the black bowrider and Leona is a plat rearguard strategist available for 400 RCs at TP.

namhoang909
11-17-2016, 08:57 AM
I feel it not so right for def reduction, feng shui user with infinite skill time and revive units is still not good enough to compare with these four, huh, poor Rinne

Unregistered
11-17-2016, 11:35 AM
That revive only works for 1 time and that "unlimited" skill only gives her a reallybig range, with her healing still capped to three units.

Ramazan
11-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Cmon, whats your problem dudes <_< just get b. iris and be done with it unless you have her <_<
<_<
her aw art is soooo cuuute after all (ok pre-aw sucks so badly) aw2 arts are awesome too, looks so innocent <3
Just examine her aw art, it helps your decision ;D
Surely, noone of you can argue with her usefullness muhahahaa, so i think most of the guys here that dont want her has one and only issue with her, art.

Tenhou
11-17-2016, 12:11 PM
I'd go for Illys (or b iris, take your pick at her name) if i had Kayou, but sadly i don't... Fox girls best girls~~

buttlover
11-18-2016, 01:48 AM
Now that we'll be getting the ultimate ticket, I think its a good time to ask, why and how broken is aisha?

soranokira
11-18-2016, 02:11 AM
Now that we'll be getting the ultimate ticket, I think its a good time to ask, why and how broken is aisha?

A fairly good choice tier is listed here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=900657&postcount=20089
Aisha has high dps (500+ x2), gives all units 14% more hp and has 30% cd reduction when deployed. and then good wave clear during skill use. unfortunately, she may not be as useful as some other blacks when you don't have other op blacks around to make good use of her additional hp buff and because her wave clear has downtime.

reasoning located here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=900773&postcount=20116

edit: Angel at a glance:
Sophie - most OP. hands down best angel.
Chloe - Sweeper, best at clearing hordes of small fries and medium fries.
Parhelia - Highest raw damage angel, even better against demons
Eln - Highest uptime angel with passive hp regen offskill, also can burst heal allies.
Niel - Weakest, little reason to be primary angel. Mainly SU fodder.

Miruno - fulfills a different role compared to other angels and too OP to be classified with the scrubs above.

namhoang909
11-19-2016, 03:50 AM
why are a few units with infinite duration S.AW, Prim or Rinne for example still have Reuse time? while they are supposed to activate skill non-stop

Ramazan
11-19-2016, 03:58 AM
why are a few units with infinite duration S.AW, Prim or Rinne for example still have Reuse time? while they are supposed to activate skill non-stop

When they stunned their skill halts and you'll need to wait for that reuse timer to activate skill again, automatically ofc. Dunno if there are any other situations else that also stops them from using their skills.

Btw, if i dont aim for 10+ majin stages (im not a whale i'll probably never will lol) is getting iris still the best choice?

namhoang909
11-19-2016, 04:06 AM
by stun, you meant like getting bitten by the gold bat in Lumaria maps?

Unregistered
11-19-2016, 05:08 AM
@Ramazan

Either you dickpick or get a unit to clear Maps to 3*

Ramazan
11-19-2016, 06:05 AM
by stun, you meant like getting bitten by the gold bat in Lumaria maps?

Dont know about neither gold bat nor lumaria, but that green things at golden armor X and ninja enemies would be a good example for that as they have a chance to paralyze on hit. Need to keep eye on these types of units and clear quickly, or try to defend your auto infinite skilled unit / place it as early as possible to lessen its priority for enemy ranged paralyzers.

namhoang909
11-20-2016, 09:51 PM
trying to AW another black she is at 55 now, can anyone estimate how many black fairy needed for her to reach 80

Ramazan
11-20-2016, 11:46 PM
trying to AW another black she is at 55 now, can anyone estimate how many black fairy needed for her to reach 80

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination
21, if you dont level manually. Always use this link before levelling up from 50+

YoxalLoyal
11-21-2016, 08:34 PM
https://twitter.com/Aigis1000/status/800896911754412033

Well guys. The time has come for my most hyped unit to finally arrive. The White Emperor himself will be making his way into our army. With him being added, I feel like my White Empire army is almost complete.

namhoang909
11-21-2016, 09:14 PM
so is he the reason why someone told to me save SC for, hope 53 sc can make it

Ramazan
11-21-2016, 10:04 PM
https://twitter.com/Aigis1000/status/800896911754412033

Well guys. The time has come for my most hyped unit to finally arrive. The White Emperor himself will be making his way into our army. With him being added, I feel like my White Empire army is almost complete.

Wow he looks so badass. I guess (hope) it'll be a collection event so maps wont be too hard for my team to handle. Btw do we know what is his class, rarity etc?

YoxalLoyal
11-21-2016, 10:09 PM
Wow he looks so badass. I guess (hope) it'll be a collection event so maps wont be too hard for my team to handle. Btw do we know what is his class, rarity etc?

He is a special class of his own similar to the Prince. I'll just call it Emperor class for now. Older players have used him in the past with the April Fools event and Gold Rush after that. You could see him in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eWG1l439zo

His skill is Sacred Treasure of Adamas (アダマスの神器): (30s; attack 2x; ranged true damage attack; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: ) which is pretty neat if used correctly. The ranged true damage could get you places in Majin events since they are pretty hard to kill with their gimmicks and all that.

Ramazan
11-21-2016, 10:46 PM
Well, i was more interested in his block number since he has a decent number of def but in the video there were no more than 1 enemy that faced the emperor, guess its 1. Gonna get cornelia anywyay it seems. Thanks for the vid btw.

YoxalLoyal
11-21-2016, 11:17 PM
Well, i was more interested in his block number since he has a decent number of def but in the video there were no more than 1 enemy that faced the emperor, guess its 1. Gonna get cornelia anywyay it seems. Thanks for the vid btw.

He has block 3 so he would be a decent tank and melee-ranged unit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9YPeoAKlgI

Seeing as he kinda has trouble tanking those Gadoras/Ryujin elite soldiers, I might choose B.Iris to help increase his defence.

buttlover
11-23-2016, 11:29 PM
holy shit black "white empire" prince

scrubp
11-24-2016, 12:07 AM
So I just logged in for the first time in forever in JP only to find out that they are giving away a free black unit of your choice WHAT THE FUCK

That's mighty generous of them. Aaaah, with Grace, Ingrid, the Black loli HA (I forgot her name; Diane?) and this black unit pick ticket, I really should commit more to this account, but so lazy to catch up to where my Nutaku account is...