PDA

View Full Version : DMM current event discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

namhoang909
11-24-2016, 01:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h_ei1iUM1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNyTJoGrc_I
which event is this, I found them on Sennen War channel and they were posted on 11/21/2016

Kinkoid
11-24-2016, 01:40 AM
it has began <3 it has began :O
http://prnt.sc/db480g
wooooooooooooooooo <3

Damn, so cool!

namhoang909
11-24-2016, 03:36 AM
beside Mikoto who did you guys choose from the black ticket?

ZedWulf
11-24-2016, 04:21 AM
I picked Aisha. She's just to friggin cute.

Ramazan
11-24-2016, 07:14 AM
http://i.hizliresim.com/g24PmR.jpg

I think i've picked them best partners except b. iris ofc would be better with all of them. Alice and freddy already started wrecking mobs but cornelia needs her saw i think :)

seorizuki
11-24-2016, 08:35 AM
Picked Nezha because i want something different for my team lol.

I picked Aisha. She's just to friggin cute.

heh, someone actually find Aisha cute, thats unusual.

Tenhou
11-24-2016, 10:02 AM
I don't... need to mention who i got did i?...

I mean, it's rather obvious.

Fox girls are love, fox girls are life <3

Tenhou
11-24-2016, 11:34 AM
Boob stalker? Choosing her had nothing to do with boobs, heck my second fav char is flat (Inari).

And what you picked?... ummm... i think it must have been Deine, yup, definitely. You wanted Deine i am sure of it. Keep talking about her all the time.

YoxalLoyal
11-24-2016, 07:04 PM
-Imperial Premium Summoning (New Characters) Begins.
+Imperial Premium Summoning will also be held occasionally in the future.
Rainbow Crystal (Trading Post):
-The following will be added:
1) Legend Summoning Ticket (レジェンド召喚チケット).
2) Time Fairy (時の聖霊フルール)
+Only possible to trade for units/items 3 times each in a month.
+Every time you trade for one, the rainbow crystal cost increases (but this resets on the 1st of each month at 4:00).

(Imperial Premium) Black Imperial Princess Angeline (アンジェリーネ):
http://i.imgur.com/4T0TWPg.png

(Imperial Premium) Black Imperial Swordmaster Sigelinde (帝国剣士ジークリンデ):
http://i.imgur.com/y1CpJvg.png

I guess I'll be buying some Time Fairies to mincost Ashera and B.Iris. The plat tickets are nice too if you want an instant plat/black unit. The new Imperial units look alright. I wonder what will be in the Imperial gacha, considering the low amount of Imperial units we have thus far?

YoxalLoyal
11-25-2016, 12:02 AM
You know you get free RCs (20 for silvers and 10 for gold+ units) by simply rolling gacha. So for every silver you roll, that's 20 RCs added to your RC count. I rolled two golds today so I got 20 RCs. Not sure if this is a permanent function.

Chose B.Iris for my black ticket. Max skilled her after 4 rainbows and -2CRed her after two black CR fairies. Also got Lucia, Ashela, and Fiore to 5/5 skill after one rainbow. Guess I'm lucky for getting 4 units to max skill level with a minimal amount of rainbow fairies used.

Ramazan
11-25-2016, 12:21 AM
You know you get free RCs (20 for silvers and 10 for gold+ units) by simply rolling gacha. So for every silver you roll, that's 20 RCs added to your RC count. I rolled two golds today so I got 20 RCs. Not sure if this is a permanent function.

Chose B.Iris for my black ticket. Max skilled her after 4 rainbows and -2CRed her after two black CR fairies. Also got Lucia, Ashela, and Fiore to 5/5 skill after one rainbow. Guess I'm lucky for getting 4 units to max skill level with a minimal amount of rainbow fairies used.

Devs already stated it'll be permanent, that rc bonus with gold+silver roll. Seen it at one of petite's posts but to lazy to check which one was it ~~

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 05:55 AM
Can someone plz explain dorothea's SkillAW (BLACK dark preist)

Itamaru Satoshi
11-29-2016, 07:38 AM
Can someone plz explain dorothea's SkillAW (BLACK dark preist)

Hi Kirito, if I read it correctly it says the following

"Hp decreased by half, damage multiplier become 0.9"

"Skill will auto activate, once activated the skill became permanent duration"

"Attacks monsters and heal allies within own area"

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 07:49 AM
Yes about the last part...
Does she attack 'all' monsters and heal 'everyone' at the 'same time'

If no then she seems worse than The black event bishop Eterna...

soranokira
11-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Yes about the last part...
Does she attack 'all' monsters and heal 'everyone' at the 'same time'

If no then she seems worse than The black event bishop Eterna...

when there's an enemy, she attacks 1 enemy and heals all allies within range for the same amount of damage dealt (after MR)
when there's no enemy, she heals a single ally within range.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 11:10 AM
Is it useful?

Thing is i just got her this morning...still confused how much should i raise her...should i even SkillAW her or not...

I also have Belzetta...and i can judge that Dorothea is WAY more useful than her...
I do lack good range magical dage tho...so she can deal enough damage to be classified as a dps unit right?

Also where is draa's list of blacks...

soranokira
11-29-2016, 07:15 PM
Is it useful?

Thing is i just got her this morning...still confused how much should i raise her...should i even SkillAW her or not...

I also have Belzetta...and i can judge that Dorothea is WAY more useful than her...
I do lack good range magical dage tho...so she can deal enough damage to be classified as a dps unit right?

Also where is draa's list of blacks...

dorothea is still being tested, bit too new and gimmicky to confirm. regardless, as a black, she will be more useful than most other non-blacks. one of the issues is her low hp after SAW as well as her range with that low hp. you're likely best off using her as a support type unit for now (2nd healer + 2nd magic dps unit at the same time) rather than dedicated healer/dps.

YoxalLoyal
11-29-2016, 08:13 PM
For any new players, revival crystals will be distributed in the 2nd phase of the White Emperor's event. Both Karmas and Miruno will be available in TP for revival crystals. I would definitely recommend focusing on Miruno since she is a powerhouse of an angel and gives all angels status immunity as her AW passive. Plus, she has a whopping 400 ranged skill upon skill activation with block 1 so she can reach places where other ranged units cannot.

Here are her stats for anyone curious: http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Miruno

I'll definitely be getting black Karma with the RCs I've been stocking up from the previous revivals. After Anya, she's gonna be my second princess.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 08:47 PM
F##k me...

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE....

I wasted all my SC rolling...
I should have known this was coming....Nooooo

I think I can only get one copy of Karma and Miruno...
Or get a perfect Miruno...

Since Karma is gonna be black rarity she will cost 300/250 right?

YoxalLoyal
11-29-2016, 08:53 PM
Fuck me...

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE....

I wasted all my SC rolling...
I should have known this was coming....Nooooo

I think I can only get one copy of Karma and Miruno...
Or get a perfect Miruno...

Since Karma is gonna be black rarity she will cost 300/250 right?

I guess? Only black I've encountered during revivals was Dorania and he was 300 RCs. Miruno will be 250/200 I believe. Tbh, I would get a perfect Miruno or at least mincost her and max her skill with rainbows. You can hope that one of the 2nd phase missions drop >20 RevCs.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 09:02 PM
I guess? Only black I've encountered during revivals was Dorania and he was 300 RCs. Miruno will be 250/200 I believe. Tbh, I would get a perfect Miruno or at least mincost her and max her skill with rainbows. You can hope that one of the 2nd phase missions drop >20 RevCs.
Normal plats are 150/100...
Can't say if they give Miruno special treatment....

I do have 100 rev crystals saved...hope it works out somehow...

YoxalLoyal
11-29-2016, 09:08 PM
Normal plats are 150/100...
Can't say if they give Miruno special treatment....

I do have 100 rev crystals saved...hope it works out somehow...

Well, goes to show you when I last traded in for a plat unit. XD I was expecting they give us a discount on the units because *cough*anniversary*cough*.

I gotta say, this anniversary is giving black units left and right which I don't mind. Black ticket, White Emperor, and now Karma.

Kirito Rick
11-29-2016, 09:21 PM
All black units but 0 SC to help us grind for them easily...

Also checked the drop trend for maps having revival crystal....
We might have a map with 20 crystal drops...this it will undoubtedly be G tier...and I'm scared of them...even after 6 months play...

YoxalLoyal
11-29-2016, 09:26 PM

Also checked the drop trend for maps having revival crystal....
We might have a map with 20 crystal drops...this it will undoubtedly be G tier...and I'm scared of them...even after 6 months play...

Petite's post at ULMF says certain missions in the 2nd phase so probably not all of them will have RCs. The G map should have a high drop rate for more than 20 RCs. Either that or the X map with decent drop rates for about 16-20 RCs. Run the maps with thief if you have to.

namhoang909
11-30-2016, 01:36 AM
I don't get it, AW plat Karma can heal herself while black one can not, is black princess supposed to survive by only her skill?

soranokira
11-30-2016, 03:59 AM
I don't get it, AW plat Karma can heal herself while black one can not, is black princess supposed to survive by only her skill?

yes. they have different purposes; black rarity karma is undying tank for 15s (as well as aoe heal because furfur), while plat rarity karma functions like a typical princess that can't be healed.

Koshka
12-01-2016, 08:00 AM
Is there any guides about 2nd AW?

soranokira
12-01-2016, 08:06 AM
Is there any guides about 2nd AW?

not sure what you're looking for. 2nd AW is basically AWing an AW unit, it requires the same stuff pretty much. and the only ones that get to decide AW path are blacks.

Koshka
12-01-2016, 08:26 AM
not sure what you're looking for. 2nd AW is basically AWing an AW unit, it requires the same stuff pretty much. and the only ones that get to decide AW path are blacks.

Yes, for the most part they are similar, but there's still some unclear moments - like, does the character should be max leveled before going through 2nd AW for best results (like in case with CC'ing), or differences between classes for black units.

YoxalLoyal
12-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Rolled the new Imperial gacha and got some interesting results. Spotlight unit was Sieglinde since I wanted her and Viola from the small batch of units in the Imperial pool so far. Also got 4 Ralphs and 1 Rosa for platinum unit count. Got Ralph to max pre-AW level from his copies+plat spirits and -2 CR/+1 SU. Rosa is a nice addition since I have been lacking good rangers for missions like Furfur. The majority of the golds I got was Frey and I managed to get her to mincost and 4/5 skill from all the copies. Might try to hopefully mincost the silvers soon.

http://i.imgur.com/i9yFEAsh.png

On another note, 3* all the maps. Time to farm for revival crystals to buy black Karma.

soranokira
12-02-2016, 06:13 AM
Yes, for the most part they are similar, but there's still some unclear moments - like, does the character should be max leveled before going through 2nd AW for best results (like in case with CC'ing), or differences between classes for black units.

no, you can 2AW any time as long as the base unit is AW'd, it will NOT affect anything, period.
as for 2AW path selection, it depends on the individual. after all, there are those idiots who said hierophants are better for b.iris.

namhoang909
12-04-2016, 02:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he_J3ghlSyI
does the black guy with sword only attack unit standing on melee line?

Unregistered
12-04-2016, 05:17 AM
no he has a ranged attack at 2nd phase.... you even see that the attack animation changes

Katina
12-04-2016, 05:32 AM
Need some advice guys, what's better with my 1000 RC :

-Pick Fleur to cc Dorania
-Pick Spirit of War
-Pick Dark Knight
-Something else ?

If need i can show my boys/girls.

Unregistered
12-04-2016, 05:41 AM
when asking for advice you need to provide informations, to actually let others know what would be better

Ramazan
12-04-2016, 06:00 AM

-Pick Spirit of War
-Pick Dark Knight
-Something else ?

Hmm, isnt ccing dorania means anya? But she having her revivals every year, i'll pass it to someone else :P

Kirito Rick
12-04-2016, 06:48 AM

-Pick Spirit of War
-Pick Dark Knight
-Something else ?

(Sharing this from my personal experience...)

Firstly...Anya will have a revival next year...
But there is fair chance that there will no longer be a revival for time fairy since she is already in the shrine...

Still I suggest you wait for Anya's revival...becoz Anya is no longer the ultimate must have unit...(which she once was) and if you have Hibari...you CAN survive without her in almost all the content of the game.

So where to spend the 1000RC you ask...

You have three options...
1) Hold on to them:
There is a fair chance that the devs eventually will add new and more op stuff in the trading post to be bought by RC... ...so save your RC and lv other stuffs for now...

2) Buy Plat ticket:

I have no idea how your team looks like but if you are a free player with not many premium stuff...I highly recommend you to buy the ticket worth 500 RC...

The Plat ticket is the best source if you are trying to get a black unit...20℅ Chance to get a black is no joke...

Also it's better to build your core team first...the two units...Dark Knight and Cynthia are only meant for those who have a solid core and needs additional/niche support...

Which bring me to 3)
If you are a veteran and are not keen of anything from the ticket...
Go grab Cynthia...she has more general use and buffs..(.provided you have other solid core units like tanks etc. raised perfectly)

If you want a tank with some solid melle range support Dark Knight can be picked as well...

Hence here is the priority if you are desperate to spend..

(You are a whale)
Cynthia>Dark Knight>Plat ticket

(You are not a whale but have a decent tank)
Plat Ticket>Cynthia>Dark Knight

PS: I bought a Plat ticket btw...and got
The
BLACK PEGASUS RIDER
yay!

Tenhou
12-04-2016, 07:51 AM
There have been other ways in the past to get the time fairy so she might not be the most prio.

That said... 500RC to get a plat or possibly a black, or double that to get a guaranteed black by getting Cynthia/DK. I'd honestly go for the black ones.

Kirito Rick
12-04-2016, 08:04 AM
@Tenhou...
Well your point is completely legit...

But shouldn't a player aim to have a strong core team before getting the blacks from the TP...(That's what i read in the past from other forums atleast)

I wanted to point out that the odds of getting a 'premium' black is highest from the plat ticket...
I guess my POV is different coz. i was somehow able to pull a black from the ticket...maybe if i was unlucky then...i would have said otherwise.
oh well...

*Note to myself: need to do more reseach*

Tenhou
12-04-2016, 08:49 AM
It's still only 15% to pull a black with it though, and the plat you get is basically random from the whole damn plat pool :P

I'd say it's better to get a guaranteed black that you know has his/her uses as opposed to "maybe" getting a black and "probably" getting a horrible plat.

Ramazan
12-04-2016, 09:12 AM
(Sharing this from my personal experience...)

Firstly...Anya will have a revival next year...
But there is fair chance that there will no longer be a revival for time fairy since she is already in the shrine...

Still I suggest you wait for Anya's revival...becoz Anya is no longer the ultimate must have unit...(which she once was) and if you have Hibari...you CAN survive without her in almost all the content of the game.

So where to spend the 1000RC you ask...

You have three options...
1) Hold on to them:
There is a fair chance that the devs eventually will add new and more op stuff in the trading post to be bought by RC... ...so save your RC and lv other stuffs for now...

2) Buy Plat ticket:

I have no idea how your team looks like but if you are a free player with not many premium stuff...I highly recommend you to buy the ticket worth 500 RC...

The Plat ticket is the best source if you are trying to get a black unit...20℅ Chance to get a black is no joke...

Also it's better to build your core team first...the two units...Dark Knight and Cynthia are only meant for those who have a solid core and needs additional/niche support...

Which bring me to 3)
If you are a veteran and are not keen of anything from the ticket...
Go grab Cynthia...she has more general use and buffs..(.provided you have other solid core units like tanks etc. raised perfectly)

If you want a tank with some solid melle range support Dark Knight can be picked as well...

Hence here is the priority if you are desperate to spend..

(You are a whale)
Cynthia>Dark Knight>Plat ticket

(You are not a whale but have a decent tank)
Plat Ticket>Cynthia>Dark Knight

PS: I bought a Plat ticket btw...and got
The
BLACK PEGASUS RIDER
yay!
Guess quote speaks of itself :D

namhoang909
12-05-2016, 07:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc3-sNCE0po
I only have Spica AW and Bashira cc60 doesn't seem ideal for Claire's position, could Metus 74 or Rosel AW 50 take that spot? I am trying to finish black guy before he reaches Hibari AW60

Katina
12-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Thx for your advice guys, so i'll keep my RC.

namhoang909
12-07-2016, 02:20 AM
300 RC my Miruno is 17 UP, which one to prioritize now, Miruno or one of two princesses( not sure which to take)

Tenhou
12-07-2016, 09:45 AM
You want the black one first of all. She can turn immortal for up to 13 seconds when her skill is maxed. Aka, her health cannot drop below 1 for 13 seconds. She's great if you need to tank something that is usually beyond your limit.

namhoang909
12-08-2016, 08:17 AM
one copy of Miruno didn't do the trick and now I have a new black princess hope they will revive her soon
is that serious Miranda and Ling will join gacha, it would be a huge disappointment to pull a unit from revival daily?

YoxalLoyal
12-08-2016, 09:09 AM
one copy of Miruno didn't do the trick and now I have a new black princess hope they will revive her soon
is that serious Miranda and Ling will join gacha, it would be a huge disappointment to pull a unit from revival daily?

Miranda and Ling are not joining gacha. They're getting their exchange quests which give you access to their third h-scenes.

soranokira
12-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Going to keep stats for a bit for 7 sta map, run with AW thief.

Main: 8 runs - 95 drops - 11.875/run
1st run: 11
2nd: 10
3rd: 13
4th: 16
5th: 13
6th: 8
7th: 13
8th: 11
9th:

Alt: 11 runs - 138 drops - 12.545/run
1st run: 13
2nd: 16
3rd: 16
4th: 13
5th: 8
6th: 10
7th: 13
8th: 13
9th: 16
10th: 10
11th: 10
12th:

9 sta map - 15/9 *7 = 11.67/run (per run = per 7 sta)

---stopping my data gathering here---

Ramazan
12-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Daily revival scs keeping me busy <_< hope i'll get something good with at least -2 cr. Gonna spend some sc if i cant farm near to it since all that matters for a ramper unit is also its cheap cost. (-2 didnt sounded that cheap tho :p )

namhoang909
12-15-2016, 01:15 AM
So I am thinking about AW a mage between Odette (35 UP) and Mehlis(33UP-32 UP) which one should be better choice?
Also pulled this 2892 last night, is she worth using I never have any summoner in both game and no data about her in Aigis.wikia.com

Jay Rich
12-15-2016, 06:35 AM
So I am thinking about AW a mage between Odette (35 UP) and Mehlis(33UP-32 UP) which one should be better choice?
Also pulled this 2892 last night, is she worth using I never have any summoner in both game and no data about her in Aigis.wikia.com

From what I can find you have Summoner Reno (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=ja&u=http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%25B8%25AB%25BD%25AC%25A4%25A4%25BE%25A4%25B4%25AD %25BB%25CE%25A5%25EA%25A5%25CE&usg=ALkJrhitfJX7dDwvs8tZSy7r0-M1OFnlIw), now my view of summoners may be biased as my only experience with them is with a black tier summoner Farne and she is apart of my main team. I find Farne a very powerful unit but that may be because of her black tier skill to heal all units upon skill use and gradually heal units when deployed once awakened. But I find the summoners skill to be quite useful and powerful.

Of course they are only majorly useful during their skill and cannot attack outside of it but they give off high attack ranged magic during their skill so they are great for taking down a large amount of units at once. She also seems to have a unit summon which must be something special with her or DMM as my Farne doesn't appear to have that skill (Not yet at least, seems to be a second awakening ability from what I can read for Farne??).

To me I think summoner are a great unit to have, not one you may keep in your team at all times but defiantly a good unit to have for certain situations.

namhoang909
12-15-2016, 07:56 AM
the black cat comes to aid after 2nd, I think.

soranokira
12-16-2016, 11:33 PM

gold summoner rino is considered the best mage that is not named estelle (black mage).

Odette has a mincost of 33. normal plat mages have a mincost of 31. Mehlis has a mincost of 30.
Odette is considered to not have anything significant enough to be considered an advantage over other mages. (except a +20% MR for all units that almost nobody needs/uses)

Jay Rich
12-17-2016, 12:09 AM
gold summoner rino is considered the best mage that is not named estelle (black mage).

Odette has a mincost of 33. normal plat mages have a mincost of 31. Mehlis has a mincost of 30.
Odette is considered to not have anything significant enough to be considered an advantage over other mages. (except a +20% MR for all units that almost nobody needs/uses)

I recently got Odette on DMM Aigis through the daily revival events but due to my low lvl wasn't able to farm a lot of her so she is only -1 CR for me. I wanted to adopt her as my new main mage over valerie. After using her though I am finding her not to be too great as you have mentioned above. Guess I will use Valerie till I can get another mage or Pallis as Odette just seems to costly at 35 before CC for me.

seorizuki
12-17-2016, 03:11 AM
AOE comparison

Cannoner
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809936483062837250

Mage
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809935088402268160

Phantasm
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809934536469598208

Grand
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809934321968672772

Rino
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809934201785122816

post it here for archival purpose

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 06:32 AM
now you morons realise that karaumanand his list and kirito are complete retards don't you ? with 2nd aw farne is the best mdps..but no you will listen to karasuman's trash and kirito's trash(a dude who cant even clear g maps)!!! best of luck you retards of retarded forum

Ramazan
12-17-2016, 08:06 AM
AOE comparison

Cannoner
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809936483062837250

Mage
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809935088402268160

Phantasm
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809934536469598208

Grand
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809934321968672772

Rino
https://twitter.com/zennmai_cb/status/809934201785122816

post it here for archival purpose

Damn... grand summoner farne looks badass, while other is cute. So decision is cute&cat or badass&glasses :p i already found a use for that cat (damn bastard black goblin bombers on 7 sta map)

namhoang909
12-17-2016, 08:59 AM
I just love the nerd looking (books) of Odette and since she is plat and farmable unit, I expect her to have higher stat and lower UP. well, go for Mehlis then

Kirito Rick
12-17-2016, 08:59 AM
now you morons realise that karaumanand his list and kirito are complete retards don't you ? with 2nd aw farne is the best mdps..but no you will listen to karasuman's trash and kirito's trash(a dude who cant even clear g maps)!!! best of luck you retards of retarded forum

Lol...

No one said I 'can't' clear G maps...all I said was I'm not very fond of blind running them becoz my strategy's are not so advanced yet and I don't have a full premium or atleast full AW team yet....

BUT why do I bother answering an unregistered guy?

maybe coz it's fun to do so....

AND why am I defending myself...becoz I have nothing else to do atm and am tired of studies...*sigh*

@Anyone who uses a Reno...

Is her aoe decrease a recent nerf? Or is it part of her skill..or is it becoz she is gold, that her aoe is considerably less than everyonre else...

soranokira
12-17-2016, 07:30 PM
@Anyone who uses a Reno...

Is her aoe decrease a recent nerf? Or is it part of her skill..or is it becoz she is gold, that her aoe is considerably less than everyonre else...

I heard it was how her skill was all along.

namhoang909
12-18-2016, 08:53 AM
when will prince evolve to one cost 26 UP and after that will he be able to reverse?

21hunter
12-18-2016, 10:23 AM
when will prince evolve to one cost 26 UP and after that will he be able to reverse?

You unlock AW prince after you beat the 70 charisma jungle map; this allows you to pick a special title which AW the prince.
Just change your title to anything else to turn him back to unAW prince.

Unregistered
12-19-2016, 02:38 AM

here bich barking how his pussy twarts on g tier :v
and also you don't even know how dorothea works. and that sorano kira freebie advicing you doesn't either x'D
wtffffffffff
i mean you both played for over a year and are still freebies adivicing other freebies when you can't even clear your own shit up...

Anyone opening this spoiler must remember to pray for our dear departed "Sammy"

Kirito Rick
12-20-2016, 12:48 AM
and also you don't even know how dorothea works. and that sorano kira freebie advicing you doesn't either x'D
wtffffffffff
i mean you both played for over a year and are still freebies adivicing other freebies when you can't even clear your own shit up

I'm actually still not sure how to use Dorothea ... XD
Can you be kind enough to explain..."unregistered-san"

PS: If you are so annoyed to stay in a so called 'freebie'-forum...you are free to leave...It will help a lot of people including yourself

soranokira
12-20-2016, 07:33 AM
wtffffffffff
i mean you both played for over a year and are still freebies adivicing other freebies when you can't even clear your own shit up...

knowing how a unit works in theory and how she works in actual usage are 2 different things. just sayin'
I know the former, I have no idea about the latter (since I don't memorize dorothea's normal and AW skill; not to mention control over her switching skill requires veteran ability to use it well). regardless, blacks are blacks and will pretty much trump over most other options a free player has. tentatively I have classified her under assist dps/heal unit, in any case, since i'm not sure how reliable her heal/dps is in actual practice.

as a free player, I don't have access to many units and I don't blindly grind challenges (majin advents) to improve myself due to resource constraints. True veterans are so used to this game they are able to tell when a skill is about to end as well as manage unit skill cycles stacking and overlapping as needed.

namhoang909
12-21-2016, 03:50 AM
I am wondering if the current event unit is worth min-costing, I 've seen same unit with that pocket symbol somewhere and she looked like a pirate with soldier token

Koshka
12-21-2016, 05:19 AM
I am wondering if the current event unit is worth min-costing, I 've seen same unit with that pocket symbol somewhere and she looked like a pirate with soldier token

Well, during such events everyone's holy duty is to get all CR-fairies, and, since difference between black CR-fairy (1125) and event unit's last CR (1200) is small, I'd say it's not much of a problem to mincost her.

rgb0829
12-25-2016, 06:59 AM
I'm really not doing well on figuring out who qualifies for the 3-letter-or-less restriction. I'm just not able to figure out which part of the katakana is the name versus the title. I got in the first time with only Prince, Bashira, Leeanne, and Thistle (or whatever her name is when not translated by Google).

Who else is known to work for this, and also who's good for the 4-letter-only missions? That one's actually more of an issue, since it's the hard one.

Edit: Alisa, Chizuru, Assal, Lucia also good for 3-or-less.

YoxalLoyal
12-25-2016, 08:33 AM
I'm really not doing well on figuring out who qualifies for the 3-letter-or-less restriction. I'm just not able to figure out which part of the katakana is the name versus the title. I got in the first time with only Prince, Bashira, Leeanne, and Thistle (or whatever her name is when not translated by Google).

Who else is known to work for this, and also who's good for the 4-letter-only missions? That one's actually more of an issue, since it's the hard one.

Edit: Alisa, Chizuru, Assal, Lucia also good for 3-or-less.

List here: http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_of_Evil_Spirits_II

rgb0829
12-25-2016, 09:40 AM
List here:

Beauty, eh? Many thanks!

namhoang909
12-28-2016, 07:36 PM
such a shame, I can make it through 90/12 map yet map with rock golems really beats hell out of me

- - - Updated - - -

DMM Games 5th Anniversary:
Period: December 21st (Wed) 12:00~Jan 5th (Thur) 11:59

Campaign #1:
If you collect game login stamps during campaign, you may receive 10,000 game points in lottery when the total sum of stamp cards between all participants reaches 500 million. Register your participating account on either the all-age or R-18 page.

*Winners will be informed by e-mail.
*Number of winners determined by number of participants.
*You need to be logged into DMM Games for your stamps to take affect (GooglePlay / App Store do not count).

Campaign #2:
Millennium War Aegis Information: 5th DMM Game's Anniversary Gold Rush Between Dec 29th Maintenance and Jan 5th 10:00. Obtain Super Rare 'Mizugi Anna-san' (水着アンナさん).

any ideas how to do 1st campaign, I opened page yet there is nowhere to log in or register

YoxalLoyal
01-31-2017, 01:09 PM
Wow, nearly a month since anyone posted here. XD How's everyone's progress with the Labyrinth of Evil? I got all the completion drops with a couple of reruns for the first three new maps.

And what did you guys get for your monthly plat ticket? I got Thetis who could help since her 2nd AW was recently implemented. Also got Vivian from shrine summons who I was happy to get. No blacks, but that's par for the course.

seorizuki
02-01-2017, 09:40 AM
people move to discord now.
i got lucky on new maps, got all drop on new maps in few runs and used leftover charisma for Shuten.

Ramazan
02-02-2017, 05:43 AM
Well, discord&ulmf ruins this place :p
As for me i got every drops, except aisha acc missed 2nd falah and i dont think sapphire fairy gonna be used at all, tho i still got it nevertheless. Maps took few sc to complete but they already paid that before anyway :)

As for drops and tickets, i should start saving asap :c tho yolos were giving me blacks/plats at a very good rate. I mean 15 rolls geb me 2 blacks/3 plats. Also im using so many sc on fodder farming, else dunno how i'll level all those -30lv units without spending...

soranokira
02-04-2017, 08:27 AM
doesnt help that a larger part of this forum are 'nutaku-only' players; those who play both nutaku and dmm aigis are few.
Also doesn't help that I have grown tired of nutaku-only players who insist only on viewing only nutaku aigis things and ignore dmm aigis experience.
Also doesn't help that most of the above are cancerous to me. (Personally, ulmf dmm suffers from the same issue, though it's less stupid)
Still the best thread on this forum: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/1220-plat-units-blacks-3.html
(my opinions there are now classified as shit after getting more experience playing on dmm; or maybe it has something to do with changing meta)

namhoang909
02-09-2017, 09:37 AM
I cleared first map of 2nd part of event for many days, only got bandit and flower then I gave it up and moved on, got only 1 completion reward from 2nd part of event ultimately.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-rDJ2IO1oU so since most of enemies are orc, isn't it better to use Rosel instead or he just want to win the map with weaker unit
2. Anya description says she ignores defence of blocked enemies, does that mean she attacks 2 units at the same time?

lolix
02-09-2017, 09:58 AM
conveniantly ignoring the fact that said thread has only personal opinions , and that different people play the game in different ways , therefore some will value some stuff over other stuff.... I even said that's my opinion.

Honestly speaking , if you always have to be right , you're probably better of avoiding this cancerous place.

soranokira
02-11-2017, 06:50 AM
conveniantly ignoring the fact that said thread has only personal opinions , and that different people play the game in different ways , therefore some will value some stuff over other stuff.... I even said that's my opinion.

Honestly speaking , if you always have to be right , you're probably better of avoiding this cancerous place.

I dont have to always be right. I simply have to try to accept and see what others are saying instead of insisting on my own opinion. I will question myself if 70% of the opinions disagree with me, and if I still can't agree with them (for whatever reason, or maybe I just can't be bothered to find out yet), I will at least agree to disagree. You are the one who thinks that I think I think I am always right; I actually don't and I do make mistakes as well.

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Was there a 'who knows the game most' competition or something? o_O

lolix
02-11-2017, 10:36 AM
and you are still ignoring the fact that ive said multiple times that different people will put value in different strenghts of a unit.

Hell , i've even said that it was my own opinion.

The beauty of a game like aigis with a crapload of units is that multiple ways can achieve the same results. That doesnt make 1 way wrong and 1 right. They are simply different.

EDIT : nothing of the sort ramazan. We somehow got into an argument that dragged for days (and pages ) about which plat is better : gelius or nadia , which in retrospect , was a retarded argument in the first place , since its obvious that different people will value different classes differently.

Problem was that we are both rather stubborn

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 05:09 AM
Was there a 'who knows the game most' competition or something? o_O

stfu ramazann nooobtard lemme watch these pseudo biches quarrel.
soranokira a retard who speaks about units he never used and lolix...dude you shouldn't fukin be here go fukin in that nutaku aegis thats a fukin baby like you are.

Not so ragey Unreg
02-25-2017, 10:07 AM
Out of curiosity since quite a number of people were angry at inoshishis new character due to her begin a Bishop (making there be more Bishops than Mages) so do the devs tell the artist what class the character should look like or does the artist get to decide? There have been waaay too many new classes recently and a lot of old ones who still have only 1 person representing them (is Mikoto still the only Yin Yang Master?)

namhoang909
03-09-2017, 01:01 AM
I don't like new bishop as her healing skill is usable for once. so unfair, this time they give us a collection event and revive event in same week

Mtkut
03-12-2017, 05:16 AM
Lately i didn't visit this thread too much cuz i stopped playing Millenium wars, but after logging something is in my gift box and i can't reedem it

21hunter
03-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Lately i didn't visit this thread too much cuz i stopped playing Millenium wars, but after logging something is in my gift box and i can't reedem it

it's a stamina refill so first spend all your stam and then take it

namhoang909
03-14-2017, 12:46 AM
I think the cost of owned black should be 300 or 250 at least and black prince only worths 100 revive crystal?

soranokira
03-16-2017, 12:20 AM
5 sta story summarized: bunch of kappas who escaped the blood pact (back during shino's event) receive the power of the dragonballs. they get powered up during rain. you thrash them and force them to do the blood pact. receive news of a dragon thing approaching coast, heads to investigate.

8 sta: big dragon found, sabein says it's hakunokami, something about leona saying fighting is inevitable while sabein rejecting, then merman attacks. after fight, some other method is found, something along the lines of returning the shards to the hokora. (no need to kill serpent)

12 sta: arrived at island only to find hakunokami again, sabein complains about mortimer not using -sama, fights off angels, hakunokami awakens. sabein thinks hakunokami was a fake initially. (no need to kill serpent)

Hakunokami introduction: you brief her on what time period it is, and angels wanting to destroy the world/humans, and hakunokami helps you, and asks you to collect the shards which are her power. and then she goes to sleep because she's lacking sleep :despair:

100/2: Shijiexian's research has bore fruit: kyonshi (chinese zombies) who can use lightning.

Gloria SAW: perm x1.5 def, reverts to old skill after
Sandra SAW: increased anti-air multiplier, decreased atk multiplier against non-air
Raven SAW: reduced to 6 targets, hits each target twice.
Meteor SAW: increased atk multiplier and longer range, but also increased WT/CT

meteor range: http://i.imgur.com/bDfIwZa.jpg
Sandra
秘奥義 天墜十字斬 - ATK 2.5x, another 3x against flying, true dmg cross slash, 35s reuse, 17.5 init

Gloria
秘奥義 堅岩転身法 - DEF permanently 1.5x, after use changes to base skill, 30s reuse, 15s init

Raven
秘奥義 無明完殺剣 - ATK 3.4x, simultaneously attack 6 nearby enemies twice each, high assassination chance (80%), 35s reuse, 17.5 init

Meteor
秘奥義 真天招流星剣 - 10s, ATK 2.7x, block 0, attack up to 5 enemies simultaneously in massive range, 100s reuse, 60s init

1 SC for players with AW Seven before 16th Mar, given out on 23 Mar
1 SC for players with mini-stun bug affected units before 16th Mar, given out on 23 Mar
1 SC for players with unAW'd Aoba for not being affected by weather before 16th Mar, given out on 23 Mar

Silver barracks stores 99 of each silver, unlocked by purchasing 3rd barracks, but:
Lvl 1-29, level reset to level 1. Level 30+ gets 1 Silver Alegria (Brings lvl 1 silver > 30). Any affection/trust/SU/CR/level will all reset. Cannot put CCed Silver. Locked Units will not appear on the list.

Silver Alegria's name = Amuru

namhoang909
03-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Revival Crystal Unit Trade Rate Changed:
-Plat: New: 100; Possess: 50
-Black: New 250; Possess: 150
will this come in future or what, I got 2 copies of plt priest warrior and now her cost is still 100

soranokira
03-18-2017, 07:37 AM
will this come in future or what, I got 2 copies of plt priest warrior and now her cost is still 100

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=948832&postcount=21811
your answer is found there.

Ramazan
03-18-2017, 03:31 PM
5 sta story summarized: bunch of kappas who escaped the blood pact (back during shino's event) receive the power of the dragonballs. they get powered up during rain. you thrash them and force them to do the blood pact. receive news of a dragon thing approaching coast, heads to investigate.

8 sta: big dragon found, sabein says it's hakunokami, something about leona saying fighting is inevitable while sabein rejecting, then merman attacks. after fight, some other method is found, something along the lines of returning the shards to the hokora. (no need to kill serpent)

12 sta: arrived at island only to find hakunokami again, sabein complains about mortimer not using -sama, fights off angels, hakunokami awakens. sabein thinks hakunokami was a fake initially. (no need to kill serpent)

Hakunokami introduction: you brief her on what time period it is, and angels wanting to destroy the world/humans, and hakunokami helps you, and asks you to collect the shards which are her power. and then she goes to sleep because she's lacking sleep :despair:

100/2: Shijiexian's research has bore fruit: kyonshi (chinese zombies) who can use lightning.

Gloria SAW: perm x1.5 def, reverts to old skill after
Sandra SAW: increased anti-air multiplier, decreased atk multiplier against non-air
Raven SAW: reduced to 6 targets, hits each target twice.
Meteor SAW: increased atk multiplier and longer range, but also increased WT/CT

meteor range: http://i.imgur.com/bDfIwZa.jpg
Sandra
秘奥義 天墜十字斬 - ATK 2.5x, another 3x against flying, true dmg cross slash, 35s reuse, 17.5 init

Gloria
秘奥義 堅岩転身法 - DEF permanently 1.5x, after use changes to base skill, 30s reuse, 15s init

Raven
秘奥義 無明完殺剣 - ATK 3.4x, simultaneously attack 6 nearby enemies twice each, high assassination chance (80%), 35s reuse, 17.5 init

Meteor
秘奥義 真天招流星剣 - 10s, ATK 2.7x, block 0, attack up to 5 enemies simultaneously in massive range, 100s reuse, 60s init

1 SC for players with AW Seven before 16th Mar, given out on 23 Mar
1 SC for players with mini-stun bug affected units before 16th Mar, given out on 23 Mar
1 SC for players with unAW'd Aoba for not being affected by weather before 16th Mar, given out on 23 Mar

Silver barracks stores 99 of each silver, unlocked by purchasing 3rd barracks, but:
Lvl 1-29, level reset to level 1. Level 30+ gets 1 Silver Alegria (Brings lvl 1 silver > 30). Any affection/trust/SU/CR/level will all reset. Cannot put CCed Silver. Locked Units will not appear on the list.

Silver Alegria's name = Amuru

Thx for the summarizing the story sora, more helpful this way instead reading the whole textwall XD also i think ulmf lost its interest since petite is gone, would be better if here was more lively and you or somebody did the rough translations of the event maps, not full but ^ like that.

As for swordmaster saw, seems like not just sieg but most of them comes with their limitations. Why they didnt just made it better ;/

namhoang909
03-18-2017, 08:49 PM
one more thing, did he also wrong about 1.5 boost, I think he said monday, wednesday and sunday, but today there has been no boost

YoxalLoyal
03-18-2017, 09:07 PM
one more thing, did he also wrong about 1.5 boost, I think he said monday, wednesday and sunday, but today there has been no boost

It was actually Monday, Wednesday, and SATURDAY. So yesterday was when the boost was up. You'll get another 3-day chance when Gloria's revival comes up tomorrow.

soranokira
03-20-2017, 08:36 PM
for the curious: premium summon 2 = units with skills that greatly boost attack (not all-encompassing)

- - - Updated - - -

upcoming maint:
Black rarity Imperial Youko Kyuubi and Plat rarity Imperial Commander Leora
Imperial Gacha
3mil user celebration campaign - 1 SC per day when you login.
Gold Rush event

Imperial knight AW on next maint
https://twitter.com/Aigis1000/status/844383200612761602
HA, Valk, Magic fencer for silver mats
Soldier Chief orbs
Also, Verdinath's revival on next Monday

namhoang909
03-21-2017, 10:03 PM
almost thought there would be another black unit event, also, has Petite Soeur left aigis forum?

soranokira
03-22-2017, 07:18 PM
will stop posting those since it seems this is public https://www.patreon.com/anya

Imperial Clown Motley
Class: Recovers full cost on withdraw, has high chance of activating special ability when attacking
Passive: Random chance of effects below activating:
- tripleshot, true dmg, atk x3, assassinate
skill: stops enemy within range, forcefully withdraw self and allied units within range, able to redeploy all withdrawn units after some time

Kyuubi stats: http://i.imgur.com/S33k7KT.jpg

21hunter
03-23-2017, 04:21 AM
lol I got that Jester 4 times

Maybe Adamas is trying to say me something

namhoang909
03-24-2017, 09:32 AM
my most wanted unit from this event is Bernice, how about you guys?

soranokira
04-13-2017, 12:15 AM
1st map: demon gates (Kimon) appear, fudou says it's onmyoji thing, talks to mikoto, says she specializes in vanquishing demons rather than sealing, but her rival is a specialist in it

2nd map: This is where the onmyoji koyomi lives, and she's genki as hell. Kasumi appears, and she's leading kappa as Commander O_O (like Nurarihyon's position). the kappa call her Kasumi-ojou, but she comments that she prefers them to call her Commander... Youkai attack up when Kasumi is around. and Koyomi would like for youkai and humans to coexist.

3rd map: 3 gates~ koyomi says it's weird. and then they spot kasumi who doesnt speak a damn thing, and prince army is ambushed. kasumi's presence also disappears and they mention about arrows being unable to target her (nurarihyon trait). after being defeated, kasumi wakes up and "eh? Onmyoji no onee-san and... nekomusume-san...?". she doesnt remember what happened earlier, then evil looking guy appears and thanks her for breaking the barrier, and calls himself a hermit from the country of flowers, one of the 10 amagimi, youtengimi (demon sky-kun?). they have come because shutendouji's presence has disappeared. he then proceeds to attack koyomi with yin energy to prevent her from sealing the kimons.

4th map: dead samurai appears, kimon appears, village is in trouble but koyomi is not able to seal, something about fighting them off first, kasumi warns about undead samurai attacking more fiercely when weakened, and that she'll evacuate in the direction of the village first and asks prince army to take care. after battle, good job on fighting them off, hien says the hermit is being followed (by him or his ninjas?) and then something needs to be done about the hermit opening kimons

5th map:

- - - Updated - - -

koyomi:
skill AW: range and aoe x2, reduce enemies def and MR by 50% within
AW ability: token +1

Kasumi AW ability: youkai hp, atk, def +5% when in team
Kasumi SAW: block 0, ranged atk, youkai hp/atk/def x1.1, auto and perm skill (57s initial)

shino SAW: 15s atk x3, faster atk, block 0, short distance atk, revert to normal skill after use
AW ability: youkai cost -2, tokenized youkai

ignis SAW: 20s all ally atk up 20%, magic dmg ranged aoe attack (like mage armor), 47s initial, 95s cd
Sabein SAW: def permanently x1.3, UP +20, auto-activate, reverts to reinforce 4 after. 26s initial, 40s cd

Kirito Rick
04-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Ignis' disappointed me with that high WT/CT on her SAW...oh well...

Koyomi's skill looks pretty strong too...tho it will again depend on the duration and the WT/CT...

soranokira
04-17-2017, 12:07 AM
by DragonPaladin (Draa):
DMM Aigis Black Tier List
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SeA5z0mbA7nVKQDJLyTKiz8EGlV4tuImzfeldD9NiV8/pub

Orc Monk Vestora:
normal passive = -20% hp, +10% atk
aw passive = -15% hp, +20% atk
skill atk IV
SAW: Step Rush (aspd up, dodge up, switches to Iron Fist after)
Iron Fist (aspd down, atk and def x4, switches to Step Rush after)

puppeteer aw2 here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=963155&postcount=22029

soranokira
05-02-2017, 01:03 AM
aw2 ninja here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=967624#post967624

namhoang909
05-14-2017, 07:07 AM
may I ask: what is retaliation abilities, an example if possible? Velty aura doesn't trigger it but if she is attack range of enemy, she can still be targeted, right?

AgentFakku
06-15-2017, 12:33 PM
since I started DMM Flower Knight Girl, whensa a good time to start DMM Aigis

Tenhou
06-15-2017, 02:54 PM
Anytime, really. There is no real bad time. The longer you wait, the more events you miss and the longer it takes to level your characters to a good point where you can do events easier. And they have at times given bonuses to people who "has owned an account before X date" like anniversaries and other things. So really, the sooner the better, just be aware that you should focus on getting your team up mainly and not as much on events.

AgentFakku
06-15-2017, 05:00 PM
thanks

heheh, have a bad habit of doing dat on Nutaku Aigis

namhoang909
07-15-2017, 08:50 AM
can we have 2 Hibari on 1 map

soranokira
08-11-2017, 08:13 PM
can we have 2 Hibari on 1 map

Yes outside of majins.

Testing karma 60/3 map since it has a max of 16 drops: (with aw thief)
1 - 8
2 - 3
3 - 8
4 - 8
5 - 3

another account
1 - 0
2 - 5
3 - 13
4 - 8

Average: around 2 rc per sta.

Testing karma 40/4 map, max 17 possible drops, all with aw thief
1 - 9
2 - 11
3 - 6

avg 2.167/sta

another account
1 - 0
2 - 3
3 - 3

avg 0.5/sta

Results are actually way too skewed to draw a proper conclusion and small sample size, but if i average both accounts out it's 1.33/sta

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 12:36 PM
been overwhelmed w/ too many events on DMM

know you guys told me to lvl up and ignore events

but man, they had some good units like Karma

also, only did some maps for SC then comes in these massive Star Rush events w/ 30 maps and another revival of an reissued Star Rush w/ another cock massively 30 maps

oh I was going to die, son

doing the Gold Rush since most of my team is Gold than Plat

Mtkut
01-04-2018, 04:49 PM
I got really shocked when i got this unit from free drop

diooksamuret
09-25-2021, 07:00 AM
Got my first Belinda from the 40/3 map today. 27% on the 40/3 map huh.