PDA

View Full Version : DMM current event discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

soranokira
03-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Created this thread so that those who also play DMM Aigis can discuss the current event and ask questions.

Edit: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=836810&postcount=17455
you are suggested to bookmark this link as petite will update his signature with the current event's details on dmm aigis (need to click on the link in his sig)
it helps to read it every thursday after maintenance to know what the current event is.

Edit2: Aigis Discord (contains both dmm and nutaku aigis channels): https://discordapp.com/invite/0yHlHk1KpV7HsU3M

Original post details:

For those who didn't know yet (for some magical reason), the current event is a star rush and the 2nd half of the event maps will be released next week (this coming thursday after maintenance), and the event unit is a plat princess (yay for those who didnt have one and didnt get louise the TP princess?) that is anti-youkai.

Quoting Petite Souer's post:

5: Sukuha Joins
6: Skill 2
7: Skill 3
8: Cost -1
9: Initial Level 20
10: Skill 4
11: Skill 5
12: Cost -1
13: Skill 6
14: Initial Level 30
15: Skill 7
16: Cost -1
17: Skill 8
18: Initial Level 40
19: Skill 9
20: Cost -1
21: Skill 10 (Max)
22: Cost -1 (Mincost)
23: Initial Level 50
24: Initial Level 60

Rewards:
5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy
10: Magic Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: Magic Crystal*7
21: Plat Fairy
22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

you can also get Belinda off the G-tier and H-tier maps. unofficial drop rates (http://animalipartner.com/aigis/aigis-1118/) are:
50% for belinda in 6stam map, 27% in 3 stam map. that's ridiculously good.
10~13% for silvers (as usual)
25~35% for plat fairy
10% for plat armor.

Already gotten 2 accounts to CR2 and 3/5 on one account, 4/5 on another. (out of 4 accounts that I'm playing atm) at least wall of magic should be easier to clear now once I max belinda~

edit3: Various useful things that are pinned on discord, but since not everybody wants to use it...

AW orb translations: http://i.imgur.com/dNRjeHz.png
Video Guides:
newbies refer to atarime: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKHlkEwI8R24xo8h7R-9uA/videos (usually full cost silvers + bashira)
mid-game players refer to sennen war: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8RlGt22URJuM0yM0pUyWBA/videos

Plat Tier List: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=864825&postcount=18711
Rank 10 Black Ticket Unit Pick List: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=901720&postcount=20189

DMM Aigis Enemy stats: http://www116.sakura.ne.jp/~kuromoji/aigis_enemy.htm#TOP

YoxalLoyal
03-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Got my first Belinda from the 40/3 map today. 27% on the 40/3 map huh. I guess I'll start farming for her whenever I can. I heard many people are farming there and got decent amounts of her to SU/CR. And since I'm totally new to DMM Aigis, mind telling me what the difficulties are for the harder maps. I only know of X and G maps. Never heard of H maps. I'm assuming it means harder maps that require AW units?

soranokira
03-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Got my first Belinda from the 40/3 map today. 27% on the 40/3 map huh. I guess I'll start farming for her whenever I can. I heard many people are farming there and got decent amounts of her to SU/CR. And since I'm totally new to DMM Aigis, mind telling me what the difficulties are for the harder maps. I only know of X and G maps. Never heard of H maps. I'm assuming it means harder maps that require AW units?

erm, based on DMM's recommended level to 1*: 1 = E, 25 = N, 50 = H, 50cc25 = X, 50cc50 = G.
if you play nutaku aigis, you'd note that daily missions are tiered in that manner (monday daily's Golden Armor E, Golden Armor N, Golden Armor H. X and G only exist in dmm version atm)

so yeah 40/3 = H map. I myself tried it but somehow it hasn't been dropping well for me. gotten better rates from the 70/6 G-tier map, or so I feel. also, they generally don't need AW units to clear, at least not until we reach those special event maps like last week's majin furfur.

seorizuki
03-13-2016, 05:32 AM
been farming 40/3 map because i need black spirit and silver HA for Anya
my Belinda is at -2 and 2/5 from 4 copies, well no rush

meanwhile, finally 3 stared the skill awakening fairy map

namhoang909
03-14-2016, 01:25 AM
i barely make it through 3 stage (2 star now) so i guess the other half is not for me to deal with anyway

FaPaThY
03-14-2016, 02:04 AM
I 3-star'd everything on the first day and mincost 4/5'd Balinda with 6 copies so I've mostly just been farming 50/5 for soldiers and plat armors with natural regen.

I didn't have much luck with Balinda at 40/3, getting nothing after 4 runs, so I switched to 70/6 which netted me 5 copies in 6 runs.

soranokira
03-14-2016, 02:12 AM
i barely make it through 3 stage (2 star now) so i guess the other half is not for me to deal with anyway

next half of maps usually have 1 N, 1 H, 1 X and 1 G-tier map. difficulty should be relatively equivalent to the 2nd-5th maps for the current set. you might be able to clear the 1st map of the 2nd half.

YoxalLoyal
03-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Tried farming for Belinda in the 40/3 map. Got 1 more copy of her in 6-7 runs (excluding the 100% drop run). Instead of CC'ing my last three units, I'm farming for Belinda from natural cha/sta regen. My main Belinda is now lv. 36 CR1/SU1 after I sacrificed her copy with 3 plat spirits.

How effective would Nataku be in the 70/6 map? Just place her where the black tigers are and have her slowly deal damage to them unless they decide to chase after my other units.

I hope Belinda drops in the next set too, but she'll probably be in the X/G maps.

soranokira
03-14-2016, 08:06 PM
Tried farming for Belinda in the 40/3 map. Got 1 more copy of her in 6-7 runs (excluding the 100% drop run). Instead of CC'ing my last three units, I'm farming for Belinda from natural cha/sta regen. My main Belinda is now lv. 36 CR1/SU1 after I sacrificed her copy with 3 plat spirits.

How effective would Nataku be in the 70/6 map? Just place her where the black tigers are and have her slowly deal damage to them unless they decide to chase after my other units.

I hope Belinda drops in the next set too, but she'll probably be in the X/G maps.

not effective at all. the tiger gimmick is that they start running when their hp falls below 99% or so (slightly lower probably, but exact figure's hard to tell), therefore mages and the like are risky to use. the best is duelists like valks and bandits that can block and tank 1, while dealing significant damage. I've posted black tiger stats on the video guide sharing thread as well if you're interested.

FaPaThY
03-14-2016, 08:07 PM

Not very. Tigers start running when they get hit, so all she'll do is make them all do their laps and run to the exits faster. You could put her behind the tanks or something to help kill things faster, but using duelists or multi-hit units, like Samurai, in the middle would better and more controlled.

I'm hoping a different plat unit drops in the next set, since mine's already mincost.

YoxalLoyal
03-14-2016, 08:58 PM
@soranokira & FaPaThY - I see. Well, time to raise my duelists then. That being Erenia and Mischa.

Also, got 2 copies of Belinda today. Finally. Though my 1st one was wasted as she didn't give my main one any CR or SU. So my Belinda is now CR1/SU2. I still have one week and a 2 days to farm for her.

Edit: We're getting The Treacherous Pirate as a revival event for the next maintenance this week.

namhoang909
03-15-2016, 01:15 AM
next half of maps usually have 1 N, 1 H, 1 X and 1 G-tier map. difficulty should be relatively equivalent to the 2nd-5th maps for the current set. you might be able to clear the 1st map of the 2nd half.

that's great, i want to decrease unit point of princess by 2 anyway

exk
03-16-2016, 01:42 AM
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=808959&postcount=16038

Chloris is a trading post unit now. The most surprising thing the developers have done for her now.

namhoang909
03-16-2016, 02:20 AM
finally a plat healer, i hope she is not so fragile like spica

soranokira
03-16-2016, 04:58 AM
finally a plat healer, i hope she is not so fragile like spica

she is. but her healing powers are top notch.

YoxalLoyal
03-17-2016, 12:03 AM
According to Petite Soeur from Himeuta, Hana will be the platinum unit drop for the second phase of the current event. Time to farm for my first dancer then. Always wanted Hana for her character design. XD

namhoang909
03-17-2016, 01:37 AM
great thing about dmm is so much free stuff that now i don't know which map to go for

soranokira
03-17-2016, 03:46 AM
great thing about dmm is so much free stuff that now i don't know which map to go for

SC spam and get everything, that's what they want.

@exk whenever you see this, mind sharing your opinion regarding marie vs viera? or any other experienced DMM player who might've used them for that matter? I'm currently leaning towards Viera myself.

namhoang909
03-17-2016, 04:28 AM
i just make it through the 50/3 map and receive a rogue among with some kind of plat spirit, what is her ability?

soranokira
03-17-2016, 07:12 AM
i just make it through the 50/3 map and receive a rogue among with some kind of plat spirit, what is her ability?

bonbori. revival events drop bonbori fairies which are SU fairies specific to the revival event unit. in this case, it's SU fairy for marie the gold sailor.

- - - Updated - - -

damn it, somehow the 2nd half of the event maps are killing me. either struggling with UP or struggling with lack of witch/mage dps against the ant map with 3 exits.

namhoang909
03-17-2016, 07:20 AM
bonbori. revival events drop bonbori fairies which are SU fairies specific to the revival event unit. in this case, it's SU fairy for marie the gold sailor.

- - - Updated - - -

damn it, somehow the 2nd half of the event maps are killing me. either struggling with UP or struggling with lack of witch/mage dps against the ant map with 3 exits.

this pirate event looks like a farming yellow crystal to trade for pirate and sailor, right?
i'll just stick to ant map 40/4 to get 12 star

YoxalLoyal
03-17-2016, 10:03 AM
Finally got Chydis from DMM's TP. Probably going to use her once I 50CC her. Also got two copies of Hana back-to-back doing the 40/4 map. Is her drop rate similar to Belinda's where it's 27% on the 40/4 and 50% on one of the G maps? Speaking of Belinda, mine in currently at 2CR/2SU. I guess that's good enough. Is Hana worth CR/SU? I heard that she trades how much she buffs for greater distance. And she seems low cost atm until she gets CC'ed.

exk
03-17-2016, 07:34 PM
@soranokira
I would hold onto those Bonbori fairies for now until there is more clarification/better translation of Viera's Skill AW. It might have been intentional considering that there hasn't been a notice of an emergency maintenance to fix her skill yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed translation of Viera's skills:
Viera (ビエラ):
Shooting Position (射撃体勢): (45s; block: 0; range [200] physical [AW: AoE] attack; AS: 34; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Suppressive Rounds (鎮圧用散弾): (50s; attack 1.3x; block: 0; ranged AoE attack; won't deliver a fatal attack; AS: ; WT: 10; CT: 20)

There you have it. Viera is terrible now.

ZeroZet
03-17-2016, 08:06 PM
There you have it. Viera is terrible now.Best GoldGETtter friend evar! Soften enemies up so her money-making buddies could get moar kills)

exk
03-17-2016, 08:19 PM
That's a hefty investment though. For a Gold Get buddy, it is an expensive one at 500k gold (AW + Skill AW). It will be a while before she pays that off and she won't find a lot of use depending on map design.

namhoang909
03-17-2016, 08:49 PM
i am so unlucky 4 times 30/3 map and no Belinda drop

soranokira
03-17-2016, 09:08 PM

lol that's normal.

also, FEEL FREE TO RAGE, NUTAKU PLAYERS! machine gun fishes did not exist in treacherous pirate revival in DMM. you just got fucked over during the nutaku version of treacherous pirate event.

namhoang909
03-17-2016, 09:20 PM
lol that's normal.

also, FEEL FREE TO RAGE, NUTAKU PLAYERS! machine gun fishes did not exist in treacherous pirate revival in DMM. you just got fucked over during the nutaku version of treacherous pirate event.

well after realizing it is not a star event i now will just focus on min cost Belinda ( 10 UP now) and get the dancer after that i will go for healer to cc chydis

YoxalLoyal
03-17-2016, 09:25 PM

I ran the 30/3 map like 30-40 times last week and only got 5 Belindas (minus one if we're not counting the 100% drop). That 27% sure is rare to come by. And I got tons of Black Spirits and demon crystals in the process, so it wasn't a wasted effort.

Lol, people didn't even have to use Bashira's burst fire to kill them. Why do the devs hate us? Also, DMM currently has Chydis at TP while we are still stuck with Spica. :( Kinda sad that my DMM account has all the units my Nutaku account needs.

Btw, do you know what the estimated drop rates for Hana are? Are they the same as Belinda's?

soranokira
03-17-2016, 09:35 PM
I ran the 30/3 map like 30-40 times last week and only got 5 Belindas (minus one if we're not counting the 100% drop). That 27% sure is rare to come by. And I got tons of Black Spirits and demon crystals in the process, so it wasn't a wasted effort.

Btw, do you know what the estimated drop rates for Hana are? Are they the same as Belinda's?

actually I got almost more than 75% drop rate off the 70/6 map for belinda myself but there was 1 account that couldnt do that map safely (only 2*, kept leaking) while the other needed black fairies so it was farming 40/3.

according to http://animalipartner.com/aigis/aigis-1133/
yes, the drop rates are the same; 27% for the 1st map that drops her and 50% for the G-tier.

anyway this event is pretty sick thus far. mainly the G-tiers. definitely not newbie-friendly.

YoxalLoyal
03-17-2016, 10:16 PM
Anyway this event is pretty sick thus far. mainly the G-tiers. definitely not newbie-friendly.
It is a star event after all. But I agree that the new maps were pretty tricky. Got 2* on my first attempt of the 40/4 map since those physical resistant ants kept on leaking through my team. Then I went all out putting my mages and Erenia and have them wipe out the ants with Prince, Katie, Mischa, and my heavies guarding the exit.

soranokira
03-17-2016, 10:34 PM
It is a star event after all. But I agree that the new maps were pretty tricky. Got 2* on my first attempt of the 40/4 map since those physical resistant ants kept on leaking through my team. Then I went all out putting my mages and Erenia and have them wipe out the ants with Prince, Katie, Mischa, and my heavies guarding the exit.

the previous star event wasn't this hard. I even managed to get full * on the previous. but can't even get mincost for this one =/ the map design is such that you can't even 2* the damn map that easily, unlike the previous star rush.

FaPaThY
03-18-2016, 08:01 AM
I'm kind of interested in Viera's skill. If I do ever level/SAW her, I'd use her as a Valk/Pegasus friend for UP generation, as well as a gold get friend to squeeze more gold out of non-Pastoral Gate maps when I can.

So far, I've gotten Hana to 4/5 -4, Marie 4/5 -4, and haven't started on Beatrica yet, but probably won't spend SC or anything to mincost her. Also mincost'd Mischa since she was dropping so much from the Hana map.

seorizuki
03-22-2016, 06:28 AM
another vampire hunter eh
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeJpvQWUEAEW878.jpg
my fran is not mincosted, i hope im lucky this time

soranokira
03-22-2016, 06:59 AM
hope I can get a mincost VH as well. I prefer Fran design-wise (personal preference), but she'd be good to have for me as well. hopefully dont have to sink more than 4 SCs for her.

FaPaThY
03-22-2016, 04:42 PM
Already have a mincost, AW83 Fran, but if she buffs VHs through an AW ability and/or has a nice skill/SAW I'll still try to max her.

namhoang909
03-22-2016, 07:35 PM
so we have bonus reward for dragon princess star? how many chocolate do we have for the valentine, i saw someone with a sherry chocolate which i don't remember having one, in fact i use one unintentionally

soranokira
03-22-2016, 07:54 PM
so we have bonus reward for dragon princess star? how many chocolate do we have for the valentine, i saw someone with a sherry chocolate which i don't remember having one, in fact i use one unintentionally

valentine choco was in DMM giveaway during valentine period. it chooses your top 3 girls with 100% affection and has the most exp obtained.
sukuha is not a dragon princess.
all star rush and collection events in DMM now have additional rewards at specific milestones on top of the ones specifically for the event unit.

namhoang909
03-23-2016, 04:22 AM
valentine choco was in DMM giveaway during valentine period. it chooses your top 3 girls with 100% affection and has the most exp obtained.
sukuha is not a dragon princess.
all star rush and collection events in DMM now have additional rewards at specific milestones on top of the ones specifically for the event unit.

thanks, do you know any formula to combine 2 same unit for max exp, i used to see one comment about this but i forgot, for exp 2 bernice

soranokira
03-23-2016, 04:26 AM
thanks, do you know any formula to combine 2 same unit for max exp, i used to see one comment about this but i forgot, for exp 2 bernice

...I'm not understanding what you're referring to. it's always 3 fairies and 1 fodder unit or 2 fairies and 2 fodder units. both are x8 (or x3.375/ x4.5), but the former takes more fairies (obviously). you use the former when you have more fairies or when you're combining with plat armors (because plat armors are supposedly rarer)

namhoang909
03-23-2016, 04:34 AM
...I'm not understanding what you're referring to. it's always 3 fairies and 1 fodder unit or 2 fairies and 2 fodder units. both are x8 (or x3.375/ x4.5), but the former takes more fairies (obviously). you use the former when you have more fairies or when you're combining with plat armors (because plat armors are supposedly rarer)

i think it like a same lv10 unit with 3 fairies, i want to reduce cost and lv up same time

soranokira
03-23-2016, 04:58 AM
i think it like a same lv10 unit with 3 fairies, i want to reduce cost and lv up same time

I don't remember the exact breakeven point, but generally if you're using with 3 fairies, it would be between lvl 10~20. 20 would be slightly over while 10 still has slightly more room for max efficiency.

namhoang909
03-23-2016, 05:13 AM
these yellow DC will remain or disappear after event end?

soranokira
03-23-2016, 05:17 AM
these yellow DC will remain or disappear after event end?

remain. they are revival crystals and will remain forever until you trade them for revival units.

namhoang909
03-23-2016, 05:22 AM
remain. they are revival crystals and will remain forever until you trade them for revival units.

how about that black armor with red eyes in trading post, where can i find rainbow crystal (or whatever that material is) to trade for him, and what kind of unit is that we don't have any on nutaku, right?

Tenhou
03-23-2016, 05:25 AM
Rainbow crystals are gained by deleting gold+ rarity units. Summoned ones yield a lot more than event ones.

soranokira
03-23-2016, 05:27 AM
how about that black armor with red eyes in trading post, where can i find rainbow crystal (or whatever that material is) to trade for him, and what kind of unit is that we don't have any on nutaku, right?

dark knight is like a physical version of sybilla, or so someone quoted.

YoxalLoyal
03-23-2016, 06:57 PM
Well, I ended up with 16 stars. Not bad for a person who just started DMM Aigis like a month ago. I thought I would at least 2*/3* the 50/5 map from the second phase, but those ants hit pretty hard. Maybe I would have done better if I didn't spend so much time trying to farm Belinda and Hana in the 40/3 maps. Ah well. I spent way too many SCs for this event. Hopefully the new event will be a farm event so I won't be force to spend any SCs. Maybe I can use that time to also raise Palffy so I can finally get a good tanker. Having no Bernice is making my team pretty lackluster. Good news is I'm halfway to getting that new spirit unit that costs 1000 RCs at the trading post. Wonder if I should get her or the Dark Knight.

exk
03-23-2016, 07:38 PM
Dark Knight is a solid choice at the moment and is one of the best Black units to have in the end-game levels. He's a Dark Fighter version of Sybilla, except he deals very high physical damage instead of very high magical damage. Of course, it does require awakening him and changing his skill for him to be very effective and useful. Since you're new, he won't be of use except for being a bruiser unit until you reach a level where you can awaken him and get his Skill AW. It is worth the time and effort since he's been proven to be very valuable by Japanese players.

Cynthia is unknown at the moment. Until she gets her awakening and Skill AW, then no one knows how good she is. She has the flaw where deploying her will increase the cost of every melee unit by 5 just for a 10% increase in ATK/DEF for said melee units.

For now, I would suggest holding onto the Rainbow Crystals until you are sure about getting either one of those units. I would even suggest waiting until Cynthia's awakening is revealed so her capabilities are more known.

YoxalLoyal
03-23-2016, 11:11 PM
Alright, thanks.

So, seeing as we're getting a new vampire unit too, what are they usually good for? Never seen anyone use a vampire unit before.

soranokira
03-24-2016, 02:21 AM
Alright, thanks.

So, seeing as we're getting a new vampire unit too, what are they usually good for? Never seen anyone use a vampire unit before.

vampire units cannot be healed, but paralyze enemies after a certain number of hits. you've never seen one because there's only eden from an event thus far. they're vampire lords not vampires though.

Lixigen
03-24-2016, 07:19 AM
I cannot understand much this subjugation event... Personally my team even not yet CC-ed (Only Iris CC-ed which not used on that map) but have quite hard time on the easiest one. Do I get reward every 200 pts / 100 pts on subjugation pts? Is it worth to join this subjugation event as I not even CC-ed my unit ? Also Subjugation map does not reward any exp right?

YoxalLoyal
03-24-2016, 07:22 AM
vampire units cannot be healed, but paralyze enemies after a certain number of hits. you've never seen one because there's only eden from an event thus far. they're vampire lords not vampires though.

The "cannot be healed" part is pretty bad, but if they could do well on their own, then it's all good. We're getting another one in the spotlight for this event. And looky who decided to pop in the spotlight too. It's my good old friend Nataku. Great.

soranokira
03-24-2016, 08:31 AM
I cannot understand much this subjugation event... Personally my team even not yet CC-ed (Only Iris CC-ed which not used on that map) but have quite hard time on the easiest one. Do I get reward every 200 pts / 100 pts on subjugation pts? Is it worth to join this subjugation event as I not even CC-ed my unit ? Also Subjugation map does not reward any exp right?

http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Missions

Great March missions are usually active at the same time as a different event and send you into battles against huge numbers of monsters. These take place on one map, but with different numbers of enemies depending on the difficulty chosen. These missions have no stars, and provide no Experience, Gold, or Unit drops. Even if the player runs out of lives, the number of monsters killed will simply be tallied, and it will not technically be a failure.

There are 2 different reward scales, one for most killed monsters in one try and another for total number of monsters killed during the event. The missions cost Charisma to play.

@yoxal: it's just how vampires are (note karma). they tend to have higher stats to offset the inability to be healed. note that eden, for example, has 3.7k max hp after AW (almost max level, AW90), and recovers 2% of max hp per attack. with adele/aisha in sortie, her max hp will be buffed to 4k, so she recovers 80hp per attack. and she has 396 base def, with a rather fast attack speed. long story short, she can pretty much self-sustain.

Eden: Energy Drain (each attack recovers +2% of Eden's Max HP)

YoxalLoyal
03-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Anyone here know if DMM or Nutaku have any Easter related stuff like what they did for Valentines? I saw on Nutaku's homepage the game images had Easter eggs on them. Maybe it's just a red herring and we actually get nothing for Easter.

soranokira
03-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Anyone here know if DMM or Nutaku have any Easter related stuff like what they did for Valentines? I saw on Nutaku's homepage the game images had Easter eggs on them. Maybe it's just a red herring and we actually get nothing for Easter.

no idea. nutaku did last year, or so I heard. not sure if DMM side celebrates that. but I'm not worried for DMM side since we still get stuff no matter what, unlike nutaku side where you get your expectations up only to be disappointed in the end.

ZeroZet
03-24-2016, 08:29 PM
no idea. nutaku did last year, or so I heard. not sure if DMM side celebrates that. but I'm not worried for DMM side since we still get stuff no matter what, unlike nutaku side where you get your expectations up only to be disappointed in the end.Expect nothing. Then anything will be a pleasant surprise! ;)
But yes, since Nutaku Aigis is entirely controlled from dmm side, and they don't give a flying fark about us, there shouldn't be anything Easer related here. Dunno bout original, but from what I recall, Easter is not that big of a thing in Japan...

Kirito Rick
03-24-2016, 11:25 PM
My first 3 premium summons where all SILVERS...(DAMMN IT AIGIS...WHY ARE YOU SUCH A HEARTLESS DEAMONESS....*sigh* )

so do u recommend me on rerolling...or that wont be necessary...

YoxalLoyal
03-24-2016, 11:36 PM
My first 3 premium summons where all SILVERS...(DAMMN IT AIGIS...WHY ARE YOU SUCH A HEARTLESS DEAMONESS....*sigh* )

so do u recommend me on rerolling...or that wont be necessary...

For me, I have two accounts at DMM for Aigis. My first account got the gold druid as my first pick while my second one had the silver burst archer. Idk if the whole deleting your account and recreate it works for DMM, so have another e-mail to register. You could consider rerolling, though with revivals at DMM, getting higher rarity units is far easier than Nutaku Aigis. And some events (like the previous princess event) drop platinum units such as Belinda and Hana. That and you can try to gather DCs whenever you can for the TP units which rotate every month. Look out for when the drop rates increase during events because those help a lot. I ran Crystal Keeper H several times during that time and got full drops most of the time.

Kirito Rick
03-25-2016, 12:05 AM
How to know.. when there are special unit drops...also how to know when we have increased drop rates...are there any atm...

one of my silver is a vampire hunter...can she become my second physical rear...

Are all the rank up bonus for nutaku and dmm same...
i got iris on lv10 and 5 SC on 20...

any special event or giveaways atm..that i should pay attention to...

thanking in advance for the answer..
Kirito Rick

YoxalLoyal
03-25-2016, 12:18 AM
How to know.. when there are special unit drops...also how to know when we have increased drop rates...are there any atm...

one of my silver is a vampire hunter...can she become my second physical rear...

Are all the rank up bonus for nutaku and dmm same...
i got iris on lv10 and 5 SC on 20...

any special event or giveaways atm..that i should pay attention to...

thanking in advance for the answer..
Kirito Rick

Similar to Nutaku, if you scroll down, you will see an event banner. That banner will say which platinum unit is the drop unit. I don't have the banner image, but you can use this as reference: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%C7%FC%BC%D9%A4%CE%CA%F5%B7%F5 . The same thing goes for increased drop rates. There are none atm. Maybe in the next item collection/star event.

You mean Fuuri/Free (Khuri in Nutaku)? She's pretty useful, especially for the current event with all the undead. Her dps is better than most higher rarity VH from what I heard. Never got a chance to use her myself.

Yeah, all rank up bonuses are the same. You will also get a platinum sailor at lv. 50 if I remembered correctly.

None I believe.

Should also mention that DMM's TP also has silver units which are tradable for 10K gold and a specific silver unit. Many people would recommend you get an angel unit asap for certain missions, though it's up to you whether you want the silver angel or wait for the gold angel Eln to appear in the TP again. You may need to wait awhile for Eln since she was in the last rotation.

Kirito Rick
03-25-2016, 12:28 AM
i get the 10k part...bt what do u meam by specefic silver unit??

YoxalLoyal
03-25-2016, 12:36 AM
i get the 10k part...bt what do u meam by specefic silver unit??

For example, Ether the silver priest warrior (the class with a heart in the shield) will require you to give one of your silver healers for her along with 10K gold.

namhoang909
03-25-2016, 02:36 AM
we had a maintainance this morning and i thought it would be plt unit, but a new silver valk is ok

Kirito Rick
03-25-2016, 02:41 AM
what are mentainance schedules of dmm..not tues. like nutaku..is it?

soranokira
03-25-2016, 03:06 AM
what are mentainance schedules of dmm..not tues. like nutaku..is it?

thursday JST (Japan standard time, GMT+9) 10am. the one a few hours ago was emergency maintenance. chances of SC compensation after this event is pretty high.

also, it's up to you whether you want to reroll or not, but I recommend summoning from the revival/legacy premium summon instead (the summon on the right in the shrine summon screen). legacy summons are generally better for newbies since there's jerome, bernice, nanaly, minerva, sybilla, gellius and dina inside instead (similar shrine summons as current nutaku aigis) of the newer units which lack good tanks and have more new units (= harder to use for newbies)

namhoang909
03-25-2016, 04:44 AM
thursday JST (Japan standard time, GMT+9) 10am. the one a few hours ago was emergency maintenance. chances of SC compensation after this event is pretty high.

also, it's up to you whether you want to reroll or not, but I recommend summoning from the revival/legacy premium summon instead (the summon on the right in the shrine summon screen). legacy summons are generally better for newbies since there's jerome, bernice, nanaly, minerva, sybilla, gellius and dina inside instead (similar shrine summons as current nutaku aigis) of the newer units which lack good tanks and have more new units (= harder to use for newbies)

so it is just different in light spot units, rate for gold plt unit is still the same, right

soranokira
03-25-2016, 04:48 AM
so it is just different in light spot units, rate for gold plt unit is still the same, right

difference in obtainable units as well, but gold/plat/black rates are the same. you can take it as 1st half of shrine summon units in legacy shrine (right summon) while 2nd half in the normal premium summon (left). legacy shrine does not appear all the time, but seems to be up around 50% of the time.

YoxalLoyal
03-25-2016, 08:52 AM
Ran the 55/7 map for the current event and 2* it because of one bug flying past Bashira. Curse you paralysis! And it took me too long to kill that vampire lord with Leeanne. Everything was going well when I was using Erenia and had her take down half his health in like 1-2 minutes. Then it took my Leeanne a good 5 minutes or so to take down the last of his health. Should've kept Erenia on the field to speed up the process.

Tenhou
03-25-2016, 09:15 AM
So how's the progress going? So far i've had 7 VH's in total and after some combining she's now at lvl 50CC32 with 4/5 skill and 3CR. Just 2 CR to go i guess.

Kirito Rick
03-25-2016, 09:18 AM
WOW..
And i cant even clear the second map..
😑

YoxalLoyal
03-25-2016, 09:20 AM
3/5 skill and 2CR for me. I had 4 VH's in total. Probably going to farm the 55/7 map from here on for the VH and platinum spirits.

Tenhou
03-25-2016, 09:21 AM
WOW..
And i cant even clear the second map..
😑

Well, i have been playing on DMM since late december, so if i couldn't take most maps down something would be weird :P

FaPaThY
03-25-2016, 02:21 PM
CC53, 3/5, -4 CR for me, with 3 copies waiting for plat fairies. Then I think I'll just need 3 more copies to hit CC70. Spent today on G-tier Spirit Rescue to try n get more fairies, but the first run was a no-drop and the 2nd only gave me 1 plat fairy -_- fml

55/7 has been good to me, I think Lumaria dropped every run so far.(~4 times) If I have leftover copies after I get her to CC70, I'll just throw them at Marle.

Edit: CC70, 5/5, mincost now. Glad 55/7 has such a high drop rate for both Lumaria and plat fairies because it took a decent amount of copies for that last CR and SU. Ended up doing 2 copies + 2 fairies since I was getting them almost 1:1 and had no luck in the ~4 Spirit Rescues I did earlier(other than 1 run which got me double rainbows+1plat+2black). Got the last CR at CC66 and the last SU hitting CC70, leaving 1 spare copy that I can throw into Marle later. Silver drop rate was really good for me too and i got 3x Harissa and 4x Rosalie out of todays ~8 runs.

YoxalLoyal
03-26-2016, 08:17 AM
4/5 skill and 3 CR now after feeding her 6 copies. I'm getting lucky in the fact that I get skill upgrade and cost reduction at the same time each time I upgrade Lumaria. Hopefully I get her maxed out by Monday.

Tenhou
03-26-2016, 08:24 AM
Think i have found 10 copies and fed them to her. She's now at CC48 with STILL only 3CR but for some reason 5/5 skill.

soranokira
03-26-2016, 08:31 PM
well fuck. 0 SC, 8 copies to main and 2cr 2 su in total so far >_>
on alt, 1 SC used, cr4 3 SU
on friend account, probably 4+ SC used, cr4 3su too. think that's my stats so far at least.

YoxalLoyal
03-27-2016, 04:48 PM
Seems like my luck is running out for me too. Fed four copies to Lumaria today and still at 4/5 skill and 3CR. That last skill up and 2CR sure is hard to get with the low percentage.

Tenhou
03-27-2016, 05:01 PM
Fed another 4 copies today, 4CR 5/5 skill now. I'll get another 4 copies and if those do not give me the last CR she can bloody stay at 15 cost.

namhoang909
03-28-2016, 06:01 AM
i have been farming for her since first day of this event till now i just stick to 30/4 so about 2-3 copies per day now is 14 UP and 4/5 so sad, i am thinking about 55/7 but i don't have enough plash damage and not sure which one to kill to get hunter.
also, i got a cool soldier in white armor, i don't think seeing him in nutaku but he is a bronze, so lame

soranokira
03-28-2016, 06:19 AM
i have been farming for her since first day of this event till now i just stick to 30/4 so about 2-3 copies per day now is 14 UP and 4/5 so sad, i am thinking about 55/7 but i don't have enough plash damage and not sure which one to kill to get hunter.
also, i got a cool soldier in white armor, i don't think seeing him in nutaku but he is a bronze, so lame

the boss drops the event unit.

namhoang909
03-28-2016, 09:11 AM
the boss drops the event unit.

the one in central biggest circle, well can't make it :(

YoxalLoyal
03-28-2016, 09:26 AM
The important thing here is for you to have at least 3 50CC25 mages, 2 50CC25 archers, at least 2 50CC25 healers, and one good 50CC25 duelist/tanker.

Here's how I did it:
http://i.imgur.com/2du0oLWl.jpg

- Katie to N
- Bashira to BB
- Phyllis to U
- Use Katie's skill then place Prince (Savior title) to O
- Use Phyllis' skill and then wait till 30/31UP. Place Pallis/Valerie/any other mage you have at W
- Use Katie's skill and place your other mage at CC
- Place your last mage at AA
- Wait for Phyllis to use her skill and then withdraw her. If your Bashira and mages at AA and CC, you shoudn't have to worry about any mobs going past the right exit.
- Place your second archer at X
- When those gold flies or whatever they are come, use Bashira's skill on the ones coming from the right.
- Activate both mage and archer's skills at W and X
- Also activate the mage's skill at CC when the boss on the far right circle leaves their range so they can target the zombies in the central circle
- When both mage and archer's skills cooldown time is done, activate their skills again once the zombies from the central circle start leaving. Activate Bashira's skill too.
- When the zombies are cleared, withdraw both mages at CC and W. You need to be fast for this step if the vampire lord is closing in on where Prince is.
- Place your duelist or tanker at P and your second healer at Z. Your duelist/tanker needs to be over 1500 hp to withstand the vampire lord's attack I believe. He attacks slow, so it gives your healers time to heal your duelist/tanker.
- Activate your healers' skills whenever you can.
- If you use a good duelist, the fight should be shorter compared to using a tanker. A tanker will take a long time to kill the vampire lord.

soranokira
03-28-2016, 09:56 AM
probably one of the best videos for that map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew5yE0erYgE
if you can't make it then I can't help you unfortunately.

Tenhou
03-28-2016, 10:00 AM
I did like mentioned above, albeit with a bit stronger mages. A vampire hunter can easily do a good work instead of a third mage at the bottom.

soranokira
03-28-2016, 10:13 AM
I did like mentioned above, albeit with a bit stronger mages. A vampire hunter can easily do a good work instead of a third mage at the bottom.

what the goddess said. all hail the goddess.

namhoang909
03-28-2016, 10:37 AM
The important thing here is for you to have at least 3 50CC25 mages, 2 50CC25 archers, at least 2 50CC25 healers, and one good 50CC25 duelist/tanker.

Here's how I did it:
http://i.imgur.com/2du0oLWl.jpg

- Katie to N
- Bashira to BB
- Phyllis to U
- Use Katie's skill then place Prince (Savior title) to O
- Use Phyllis' skill and then wait till 30/31UP. Place Pallis/Valerie/any other mage you have at W
- Use Katie's skill and place your other mage at CC
- Place your last mage at AA
- Wait for Phyllis to use her skill and then withdraw her. If your Bashira and mages at AA and CC, you shoudn't have to worry about any mobs going past the right exit.
- Place your second archer at X
- When those gold flies or whatever they are come, use Bashira's skill on the ones coming from the right.
- Activate both mage and archer's skills at W and X
- Also activate the mage's skill at CC when the boss on the far right circle leaves their range so they can target the zombies in the central circle
- When both mage and archer's skills cooldown time is done, activate their skills again once the zombies from the central circle start leaving. Activate Bashira's skill too.
- When the zombies are cleared, withdraw both mages at CC and W. You need to be fast for this step if the vampire lord is closing in on where Prince is.
- Place your duelist or tanker at P and your second healer at Z. Your duelist/tanker needs to be over 1500 hp to withstand the vampire lord's attack I believe. He attacks slow, so it gives your healers time to heal your duelist/tanker.
- Activate your healers' skills whenever you can.
- If you use a good duelist, the fight should be shorter compared to using a tanker. A tanker will take a long time to kill the vampire lord.

probably one of the best videos for that map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew5yE0erYgE
if you can't make it then I can't help you unfortunately.

i have kerry 50cc50, phyllis 50cc25, cloris 50cc40, alissa 50cc50, bashira 50cc44, healer armor 50cc50, ellanne 50cc 38, katie 50cc50, cypria 50cc14, valerie 50cc43, iris 50cc56, gold angel 50cc38, others are not yet cc. thanks for good guide anyway

seorizuki
03-28-2016, 11:15 PM
next event is angel huh, tfw i just aw'ed Chloe last week

FaPaThY
03-28-2016, 11:17 PM
lol I just AW'd Erun last week. I'd prefer Chloe, but this Angel looks okay as well. Hoping her skills/abilities are good and unique. The skill being ranged is probably a safe bet, since she has a bow.

seorizuki
03-28-2016, 11:22 PM
her ability most likely boost for other angel, since there is none yet
maybe she will shoot arrow because she using bow, that will be angel/bowrider hybrid lol

YoxalLoyal
03-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Could use another angel. The only angels I have right now are Niel and Erun. Hoping she has some kind of AoE ranged skill (like shooting arrows up to the sky and then a rain of light falls). That or triple shot that deals magic damage would be fine. XD Any guesses as to what type of event this will be? I'm guessing either item collection or another farm event.

Tenhou
03-29-2016, 04:47 AM
Well there's always the sapphire one that comes with a book released in 2 days :rolleyes:

Yes i pre-ordered it...

namhoang909
03-29-2016, 09:31 AM
the stage with wolf and big nose, chimeara running every where, what will it get for doing that stage

Tenhou
03-29-2016, 09:51 AM
Every kill = 1 point.
You get different rewards for killing X amount in one go as well as X amount total.
400 kills in one map will net you a platinum armour and some other things that come at 100, 200, 300. Then there's something at 500.
For total kills over every mission you will get gold->black fairies until 10k where you get a rainbow fairy.
Also for total kills up to 2k you get an SP shard for every 100 kills and after 2k you get one every 200 kills.

You get no exp or gold for doing those maps. Perfect if you have excess charisma to spend though, if you are close to leveling.

soranokira
03-29-2016, 09:56 AM
latest stats:
DMM Main: CR3 4/5
DMM Alt: mincost, 4/5
Friend Account: mincost, 4/5.

orz. probably ate like 20 lumarias by now. and already spent 4 SCs >_> *sigh* she might end up CR3 by event ends if I stay this unlucky.

Kirito Rick
03-29-2016, 10:10 AM
So are you guys doing CR and SU just for fun or are you guys going to use the unit or is it just for collection...also is there any benefit from doing this or is it just personal interest??
i have 2 copies..dont really use vampire hunter...i guess ill keep then for cg only...=P

Tenhou
03-29-2016, 10:12 AM
She's a niche unit and will be useful when you need a physical damage dealer than can switch out to a great healer on demand. I'm getting her due to that, but in many other cases i will probably just use Vincent. Also, VH's are quite great, especially that broken silver one.

soranokira
03-29-2016, 10:32 AM
I do use VH. if you don't that's your issue. you need to learn to determine for yourself whether you feel an event unit is worth getting or not. checking out wikis (there are many players using google translate to manage roughly) for the data and consulting veterans on why and how an event unit is worth getting and state your thoughts on it to see if it is erroneous, otherwise you won't improve.

lumaria at mincost costs 14, same as a full cost Khuri/Free (silver VH), with almost the same attack, but with +7% VH attack AW passive which is excellent for VH use.

YoxalLoyal
03-29-2016, 11:06 AM
Finally got another cost reduction from one copy. Now I'm at CR4 4/5 skill. One more of each. Though I think this much is fine. Idk if the new angel event will be an item collection event, so I should really be saving up SCs.

Kirito Rick
03-29-2016, 11:08 AM
you need to learn to determine for yourself whether you feel an event unit is worth getting or not. checking out wikis (there are many players using google translate to manage roughly) for the data and consulting veterans on why and how an event unit is worth getting and state your thoughts on it to see if it is erroneous, otherwise you won't improve.
Actually..my team isnt even able to properly clear the second map..so its imposible to get her properly CR and SU the unit...so
Also i have a VH..(silver one)..but i was thinking spica+bashira as my physical rear..so my VH is just a sub..
also..once i am able to clear a few maps..i surely will ask tons of ques and clear my doubts :)

The reason why i asked 'why you guys rushing for perfecting her' ..is that i thought we get some special rewards (dmm specefic) on doing this...

namhoang909
03-29-2016, 11:33 AM
like soranokira said, she is good dps unit with healing ability, with her min cost i don't need to lv up khuri, the other thing i like from this is old man healing armor still this kind of unit is meh, low def and atk, just good for emergency situation when you can't have a healer around

Tenhou
03-29-2016, 12:00 PM
Yosh, Lumaria finished, got my last 4 copies and they granted me the final CR so i guess that means i got a perfect Lumaria.

soranokira
03-29-2016, 07:46 PM
Actually..my team isnt even able to properly clear the second map..so its imposible to get her properly CR and SU the unit...so
Also i have a VH..(silver one)..but i was thinking spica+bashira as my physical rear..so my VH is just a sub..
also..once i am able to clear a few maps..i surely will ask tons of ques and clear my doubts :)

The reason why i asked 'why you guys rushing for perfecting her' ..is that i thought we get some special rewards (dmm specefic) on doing this...

wouldnt say we are exactly 'rushing'. remember farm events only last 1 week, so we can only get her the best we can within this week. if you can't do the event relatively well you just have to skip it. (like how I only farmed 1 calico since I joined on the last day of her farm event, lol). and if you didn't realize, we're already onto the last day of the event. maintenance is tomorrow.

and we can clear up to the G map, so does it not make sense to farm for her? lol.

YoxalLoyal
03-29-2016, 11:13 PM
Finally mincosted Lumaria with 4/5 skill. Don't know if her skill is worth maxing since I don't want to spend anymore SCs for this event. I will still farm for her until the end of the event.

seorizuki
03-30-2016, 01:00 AM
-3 4/5 and 4 copies waiting for fairies
uh, i want at least another -1 so she will have same cost as my Fran

YoxalLoyal
03-30-2016, 08:00 PM
Well, I ended up with a mincosted 50CC51 Lumaria with 4/5 skill. I was not lucky to get that last skill upgrade. Oh well.

namhoang909
03-30-2016, 08:05 PM
i spent 2 sc for this event yesterday, gott mincost 4/5 worth it

soranokira
03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
ended up with 50cc56 lumaria cr3 4/5 after 4 SCs >_>
on main.
oh well.

namhoang909
03-31-2016, 01:34 AM
i am stuck at third stage how to defeat glowing -wing angel?

Lixigen
03-31-2016, 02:16 AM
i am stuck at third stage how to defeat glowing -wing angel?

I used bashira and daniela + 1 mage can kill it. My bashira is 50CC30 with 100% aff and Daniela is 50CC30 0% aff. The kill is because Bashira skill.

FaPaThY
03-31-2016, 02:43 AM
Part 1 done, time to farm Charlottes I guess.

That boss angel has high regen so you have to burst her down. Edit: Or wait for the heal to wear off.

namhoang909
03-31-2016, 04:18 AM
I used bashira and daniela + 1 mage can kill it. My bashira is 50CC30 with 100% aff and Daniela is 50CC30 0% aff. The kill is because Bashira skill.

i used Bashira mage and black necromancer with skeleton token, after activate skill of bashira and necro she lost 1/2 or hp bar but then it generate

Tenhou
03-31-2016, 04:24 AM
That was rather funny. Logged on, no new banner yet. Checked the event, no star chart so i assumed it was another farm event. Cleared 4 missions wondering where the heck the event girl drops are. Went back to mission screen and the star chart was finally up. Not doing anything more today i guess, saving the rest for the daily reset.

soranokira
03-31-2016, 04:39 AM
if you have sukuha from previous star rush, you can place her behind the angel to assist in dealing damage. only her super long-range attack caught me slightly off guard, and I ended up withdrawing my mage before I realized I should've just placed a tank (after removing katie)

Lixigen
03-31-2016, 04:43 AM
i used Bashira mage and black necromancer with skeleton token, after activate skill of bashira and necro she lost 1/2 or hp bar but then it generate

after the angel got into tank, you need to place more dps to bring her down.. use ranged dps like another archer or ranged melee slot dps like ninja cause I guess your total dmg is lower then her regen

seorizuki
03-31-2016, 05:10 AM
tried to blind run last map, everything went fine and then wild inoshishi appear crushing my tank
oh well, gotta farming some silver angel for my Chloe first

soranokira
03-31-2016, 05:24 AM
tried to blind run last map, everything went fine and then wild inoshishi appear crushing my tank
oh well, gotta farming some silver angel for my Chloe first

actually not too sure if I should farm charlotte or niel this event, lol. also wondering if I should blind run last map or watch some vids first. heard inoshishi needs to be tanked, but he hits hard.

seorizuki
03-31-2016, 05:58 AM
you should at least farm niel for cc and aw fodder first, angel drop is pretty rare
well, unless you want easy way just get her from tp lol

unlike subjugation map where inoshishi first appeared, it travel on straight path in this map, so tanking is needed if you dont have many unit with powerful magic attack

YoxalLoyal
03-31-2016, 08:28 AM
2* the 50/5 map because it took way too long killing the last angel with high regen. Gonna try again with a different strategy.

So who is getting their first platinum ticket today?

Tenhou
03-31-2016, 08:42 AM

Certainly not me, not using money on my DMM account. Well, aside from that nendoroid and character profile book...

2*d the 50/5 first time as well, accidentally let something die. I managed by just placing Katie, Prince, a healer, an archer and then Bernice. Once the angel was in range and got tanked, i put out a ton of stuff all around her.

soranokira
03-31-2016, 08:56 AM
2* the 50/5 map because it took way too long killing the last angel with high regen. Gonna try again with a different strategy.

you can actually just play with the angel until her regen expires. it takes a long time, but it eventually does I believe.

YoxalLoyal
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM
So anyone try the April Fools maps yet? I'm planning to once I get home. Are there any rewards for beating them?

FaPaThY
03-31-2016, 10:41 AM
So anyone try the April Fools maps yet? I'm planning to once I get home. Are there any rewards for beating them?

Yep, 3-star'd it and didn't seem to get anything other than the usual 1 SC. The map is its own reward I guess.

Too bad it's just an April Fool's joke, an Empire campaign would be pretty sweet lol.

Kirito Rick
03-31-2016, 11:18 AM

What ticket are you talking about??

YoxalLoyal
03-31-2016, 11:22 AM
What ticket are you talking about??

DMM has a new item for the stamp card (Legendary and Super Legendary specifically). The platinum ticket allows you to roll for a platinum+ rarity unit. It's like a shrine summon but for platinums and blacks only.

About the April Fools event. Just beat it and got my SC. I was hoping to get those two units that were in the map lolz. Ah well, at least it gave me a chance to use Raven.

Back to the main event. I'm going to try using Charlotte and Sukuha and see if they are effective for the 50/5 map.

Tenhou
03-31-2016, 11:25 AM
To get it you need to have a legendary stamp card :P

Kirito Rick
03-31-2016, 11:34 AM
Nah..not wasting money so early in the game..maybe after a few months.. :(

YoxalLoyal
03-31-2016, 12:43 PM
you can actually just play with the angel until her regen expires. it takes a long time, but it eventually does I believe.
Yeah, I did that and finally 3* it. Took me up to 450+ UP until she finally got down. Any advices on how to beat the 70/6 map? I never fought against an Inoshishi before, so I have no idea what to expect.

seorizuki
03-31-2016, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I did that and finally 3* it. Took me up to 450+ UP until she finally got down. Any advices on how to beat the 70/6 map? I never fought against an Inoshishi before, so I have no idea what to expect.

inoshishi have 4k attack, 15k(iirc) hp and high def
so you need unit with high magic damage, or true damage like metus to kill it
just let inoshishi pass and aim for 2*

YoxalLoyal
03-31-2016, 03:41 PM
Wow, I got what I asked for the platinum ticket and then did two premium summons. Got Gellius from the ticket and Deine from the PS. Good bye Leeanne!!! Now I can pair Deine or Gellius with Palffy for a good defense team. Question: Can Deine or Gellius defend against the Inoshishi's 4K attack?

FaPaThY
03-31-2016, 05:45 PM
Question: Can Deine or Gellius defend against the Inoshishi's 4K attack?

Ya, anyone that has HP+DEF > 4000 with Prince buff should be able to tank it easily with 2 healers since its attack speed is pretty slow. My AW87 Gellius has 4.6k EHP unbuffed and over 5.8k with SAW active. I think you only need him to be ~AW50 though.

Also, damn, Jerome from plat ticket -_-

YoxalLoyal
04-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Unless this is a bad April Fool's joke, users who registered before April 1st are going to get Leona the imperial tactician that was in the April Fool's event mission. And she will be added to the TP for RCs. Yeah, it seems way too good to be true, but we'll see. Probably won't try to 1SU/1CR her if she does come to the TP, since I'm still saving up for the Dark Knight and Cynthia.

seorizuki
04-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Unless this is a bad April Fool's joke, users who registered before April 1st are going to get Leona the imperial tactician that was in the April Fool's event mission. And she will be added to the TP for RCs. Yeah, it seems way too good to be true, but we'll see. Probably won't try to 1SU/1CR her if she does come to the TP, since I'm still saving up for the Dark Knight and Cynthia.

well, its on game notification though
なお、「帝国軍師レオナ」 は4月7 日(木)より虹水晶の交換ユニット として追加される予定です
bit disappointed that leona isnt loli thought
-------------
finally cleared last map, thank god i have B Iris, AW prince can tank inoshishi with her skill active

YoxalLoyal
04-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Well, 1* the 70/6 map. Wanted to try it out despite my units not having a high enough level. The last wave was what killed most of my units, especially with that necromancer-type boss. Ah well. Now, time to raise my units until the second phase starts.

Tenhou
04-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Actually having problems with the damn 70/6 map. Going to skip it for now and try it again later. If i am to try a witch strategy i need stronger witches. And if i want to use Estelle as main dps on the damn pig i need to get affection for Moldevort. In other words, i need better stuff >.<

Another possibility would be getting Ingrid up to max level, awaken her and then throw the happy fairy on her. If i can procure a rainbow fairy and successfully give her that last SU i could then go ahead and skill awaken her and watch her deal as much damage as the 3 witches combined to the damn pig. Of course, this needs a lot of luck with both the rainbow fairy and getting black fairies. Oh well, one way or another i will manage this damn map before the event ends.

FaPaThY
04-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Character Profile Vol. 2 showed up earlier, way faster than expected. Only took 25hrs from pick up to delivery. when the ETA from Amazon said the 5th or 6th.

http://i.imgur.com/7Kgdiz2.png

Charlotte's 3/10, -3 right now, but did the gold daily yesterday instead of 70/6. I won't bother spending SC to max her though since I already have Ingrid+Sabine... and already spent ~25 rolls worth of SC on premium summons so going to calm down for the rest of the month >_> Was worth it though since I got Rakshasa(2nd), 2 Inari, Nadia, Patra and that new Black Maid Sarah.

soranokira
04-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Character Profile Vol. 2 showed up earlier, way faster than expected. Only took 25hrs from pick up to delivery. when the ETA from Amazon said the 5th or 6th.

http://i.imgur.com/7Kgdiz2.png

Charlotte's 3/10, -3 right now, but did the gold daily yesterday instead of 70/6. I won't bother spending SC to max her though since I already have Ingrid+Sabine... and already spent ~25 rolls worth of SC on premium summons so going to calm down for the rest of the month >_> Was worth it though since I got Rakshasa(2nd), 2 Inari, Nadia, Patra and that new Black Maid Sarah.

just realized she'll be a pain to use, since you need to cc her (which means using a gladys for her cc), and you can only gladys when plat armor'ing her. unless you still have that sapphire fairy.

FaPaThY
04-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Ya, that'll be annoying. I only have ~17 gladys' saved up and do still have that sapphire fairy, but I kinda want to hold onto her for collection purposes(or a Sapphire comes along I must have at AW85 fast). It'll be slow, but I'll probably just use bronze fodder for most of the levels and only use gladys+plat armors for CC60>65 and then AW65+.

soranokira
04-02-2016, 05:23 AM
I am now really tempted to get this character profile book: http://imgur.com/a/f9vNk
still. not really convenient for me to buy stuff online. might just try to get it in the future when I drop by Japan. want it not for the serial code units but for the art after all. really like that page by inoshishi

YoxalLoyal
04-02-2016, 08:02 AM
Inoshishi best artist for Aigis imo.

Rolled 3 times on my alt. DMM account and got the gold enchanter, gold bandit, and SARIA!!! Guess I'm keeping this account. Saria makes up for my lackluster first roll with Kazuha.

FaPaThY
04-02-2016, 05:45 PM
I wish the Character Profile books included posters, I'd hang that shit up.

namhoang909
04-03-2016, 12:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUznui08nk what happened at 2:59, heal bar just decreased and i don't think it is fast forward

YoxalLoyal
04-03-2016, 12:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QUznui08nk what happened at 2:59, heal bar just decreased and i don't think it is fast forward

It is fast forward though. Look at the UP. From 113 to 555. You just need to hold the angel until her regen is expired and then her HP will just fall to zero from your units' attacks.

Btw, any guesses as to what the platinum drop unit will be for the second phase? And I've been wondering, are all the platinum drops from star trials from the previous farm events? If so, does that mean there are no farm revivals, since they just put the farmable units in star trials?

soranokira
04-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Btw, any guesses as to what the platinum drop unit will be for the second phase? And I've been wondering, are all the platinum drops from star trials from the previous farm events? If so, does that mean there are no farm revivals, since they just put the farmable units in star trials?

I dont have a guess, but yes all plat unit drops are from previous farm events. and yes, the current trend is 0 farm revivals. only revivals for collection and star rush units. has been that way for the past 3 months.

FaPaThY
04-03-2016, 12:27 AM
I'm going to guess/hope for Chloe as the part 2 plat drop.

soranokira
04-03-2016, 12:29 AM

that feels like a troll, getting an angel from the event and getting more angels from the revival drop.

Tenhou
04-03-2016, 05:34 AM
that feels like a troll, getting an angel from the event and getting more angels from the revival drop.

And an angel from the character profile book. Angelception!

YoxalLoyal
04-03-2016, 07:42 AM
And an angel from the character profile book. Angelception!

Angels...angels everywhere.

Jokes aside, I hope it is Rita or her: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c4%eb%b9%f1%ca%bc%c4%b9%a5%ea%a1%bc%a5%bc%a5%ed%a 5%c3%a5%c6

Kirito Rick
04-03-2016, 10:02 AM
What is the drop rate of charlotte in the 2nd map..i got her first drop bt cant get any. further of hers...(15 tries no drop)

YoxalLoyal
04-03-2016, 10:09 AM
What is the drop rate of charlotte in the 2nd map..i got her first drop bt cant get any. further of hers...(15 tries no drop)

50% I think. At least that was the percentage for Belinda and Hana on their respective 70/6 maps in the previous star trial.

soranokira
04-03-2016, 10:36 AM
50% I think. At least that was the percentage for Belinda and Hana on their respective 70/6 maps in the previous star trial.

2nd map should be less. I'd assume it's 25% but I can't be bothered to find the site that estimates those values.
especially since I didn't bother farming her. 2nd map is just too crappy, and I can't 3* the 70/6. so I went for farming angels and leveling units.

YoxalLoyal
04-03-2016, 10:40 AM
2nd map should be less. I'd assume it's 25% but I can't be bothered to find the site that estimates those values.
especially since I didn't bother farming her. 2nd map is just too crappy, and I can't 3* the 70/6. so I went for farming angels and leveling units.

Ah whoops. My bad. I took it as "the 2nd map that drops Charlotte", which would be the 70/6 map. If it's the other one, then yeah, it's 25-27%.

@Kirito Rick - In case if you didn't know this, but all event maps on DMM get 100% drops the first time around. And then they will return to their original drop rates for any attempts after that. Makes it easier for farm events, since you are guaranteed 5 copies of the farm unit.

Kirito Rick
04-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Are there any better magic swordman than charlotte...i dont think i will be able to perfect her any time soon...:(

Tenhou
04-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Well, you can roll and pray you get Ingrid :rolleyes:

YoxalLoyal
04-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Are there any better magic swordman than charlotte...i dont think i will be able to perfect her any time soon...:(

Well, there's Horace, but she's an event unit, and then there's Sabine and Ingrid from premium summons. The other 3 I didn't mention are gold rarity and below.

soranokira
04-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Well, there's Horace, but she's an event unit, and then there's Sabine and Ingrid from premium summons. The other 3 I didn't mention are gold rarity and below.

only problem is Horus is a star rush, so getting her will be tougher than getting charlotte.

still, this should not be the last we see of charlotte's drop, so focusing on leveling core team should be priority. I can live with a silver magic fencer and/or a not-so-perfect charlotte for the time being, since I don't judge it to be worth getting her for the time being.

switch
04-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Not really about event but does dmm have more story missions ? Like after dessert missions

seorizuki
04-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Not really about event but does dmm have more story missions ? Like after dessert missions

yes, there are eastern story maps, magic city story maps, and jungle story maps

slyyr
04-04-2016, 05:50 AM
I just started on DMM a couple of days ago.

First 4 rolls : Sharon (Silver Priest), Maya (Silver Mage), Serra (Black Maid), Chizuru (Gold Samurai)

I'm pretty happy with that. The silvers at L30 really gave me a big boost. I may even be able to get minimum stars for a prize unit this event.

Something else I have noticed is DMM runs a lot better for me than Nutaku. Is this common?

Kirito Rick
04-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Happens with me aa well...(i guess its because dmm server strengths are better and more strong than nutaku)

First 6 rolls...(calliope), (zola), (the silver bowrider which rides over the sabertooth tiger), (silver mage that heals), (Khuri) and finally another silver rouge...

hence 5 silvers 1 gold...
bt to be honest i like all the female units atleast...and they altogether blend in my team perfectly

FaPaThY
04-04-2016, 11:42 PM
Upcoming Spoilers for Next Thursday's Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "Fallen Angel's Birth" Second Phase Maps Added.
+Certain Second Phase Maps drop Platinum Angel Chloe.

lel, called it.

She was like the only Angel to not appear at all in the first phase, not including the Sapphire, so that was suspicious.

Missed all her other events/GRs so I'll be aiming to max her out.

YoxalLoyal
04-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Wow, more angels. When I said I needed more angels, I didn't mean horde all the angels in this event. XD Guess the only angels I need for my collection after this are Sophie and Perihelia. I'll probably use her copies on herself rather than feeding them to Eln.

Kirito Rick
04-05-2016, 02:24 AM
What happened to the free give away of the stratergist u guys mentioned earlier...

FaPaThY
04-05-2016, 03:15 AM
She should be given out and put in the trading post after Thursday's maintenance.

namhoang909
04-05-2016, 11:20 AM
not so sure if i should min cost charlotte from event, her cost is better than nutaku but she is not a very neccessary unit from what i see
i also see a new stage in DC daily event and one in daily monday, can anyone give me guide (on youtube if possible)

seorizuki
04-05-2016, 11:39 AM
not so sure if i should min cost charlotte from event, her cost is better than nutaku but she is not a very neccessary unit from what i see
i also see a new stage in DC daily event and one in daily monday, can anyone give me guide (on youtube if possible)

magic fencer cost has been reduced after rebalance, their stats become lower though
well, their cost is pretty low, you dont need to mincost her maybe aim for -3
i dont remember about new stages, but if you are talking about X and G difficulty daily
magic crystal X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG9uOnsAGSc
magic crystal G
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6lX1JwyNw
armor X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5zjxg8kOcY

YoxalLoyal
04-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Upcoming Maintenance on April 7th Between 10:00~15:00:
iOS 100,000 Registered User Campaign First Phase:
-3 SC Present on Thursday Maintenance.
-3 SC Login Bonus Present Every Day Between April 8th~13th (6 Days).
Contents:
Emergency Mission "Fallen Angel's Birth" Second Phase Maps Added.
Trading Post:
-Rainbow: Rear Tactician Leona (400) Added.
-Following Units Replaced on April 14th Maintenance:
+Healer Sedis, Samurai Akane, Witch Chloris, Curse User Mitra
Other:
-Master Druid Skill Awakening Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Present:
-Rear Tactician Leona Given to All Players Registered Before April 1st 24:00.
iOS:
-Special Emergency Mission "Vampire and Holy Avenger" (ヴァンパイアと聖なる復讐者) Begins.

So Leona is worth one black unit (RC wise). Well, at least we get one copy for free. Still need to save my RCs for the Dark Knight.

I wonder what the druid class can do after SAW? If it's any good, I might raise my Laurier, who has been sitting in my box after the second story map. XD

And DMM is celebrating their 100K users registered with more free SCs. Meanwhile, nothing at Nutaku...

Kirito Rick
04-07-2016, 02:21 AM
The gift of sc..will it be given to all the users or only to those who use the ios version...

FaPaThY
04-07-2016, 05:29 AM
DMM version should be getting all the SC gifts too. We already got the 3 SC today that was mentioned there.

Beat all the maps earlier. Only 70/6 gave me trouble, and by trouble I mean it made me fall asleep waiting for the Great Archangel's heal to wear off. Will be annoying farming for Chloe there. 100/2 was fun with Kayou though.

YoxalLoyal
04-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Well then, that 50/5 map sure rekt me. Was doing fine until my units not killing that one spear angel in time before her regen kicked in again and then the horde of angels just passed through my defenses. I probably could have 3* that map if I timed my skills correctly. Now I just need to wait for stamina regen until I can attempt it again.

- - - Updated - - -

So, any advices on what units I should use to 3* the new 50/5 map and 1-2* the other maps? This is my current team that I'm using for said map:
http://i.imgur.com/ZRIPJ95.png

Other notable units that I have and are usable would be: Belinda (lv. 46), Fuuri (lv. 40), Ether (lv. 25), Yuyu (50CC40), Sabrina (non CC'ed), Leaf (50CC20), Charlotte (lv. 19), Sukuha (lv. 30), Patel (lv. 50 with lv. 5 skill), and Nataku/Nezha (lv. 62).

I also have the gold Feng Shui user, gold kunoichi, gold enchanter, gold druid, Chloe (lv. 10), Inari (lv. 10), Chydis (lv. 15), Saria (lv. 10), Leona, Gellius (lv. 10), and Deine (lv. 1), but I don't think I have enough time to raise them before the event ends. Also, I got a lot of the platinum units recently while I was raising my other units, so I didn't focus on them very much. So unless there is one game breaking unit in this list, they will not be participating in this event.

Larcx
04-07-2016, 05:17 PM
This is why... I hate PS

http://imgur.com/LkOlACt

NO OLIVIE , NO LIFE X_X
And what RAGE Me is , *****d
My day will be better without him

Meh , in before someone say. Why not drain all Your SC
I have to buy 3'rd barrack
And I don't see the benefit on spending more since it almost reach 250

As for current team

http://i.imgur.com/LVB1zR7.png

They can clear so far most of the map
With exception of 70/6 the NukeAngel

FaPaThY
04-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Well then, that 50/5 map sure rekt me. Was doing fine until my units not killing that one spear angel in time before her regen kicked in again and then the horde of angels just passed through my defenses. I probably could have 3* that map if I timed my skills correctly. Now I just need to wait for stamina regen until I can attempt it again.

- - - Updated - - -

So, any advices on what units I should use to 3* the new 50/5 map and 1-2* the other maps? This is my current team that I'm using for said map:
http://i.imgur.com/ZRIPJ95.png

Other notable units that I have and are usable would be: Belinda (lv. 46), Fuuri (lv. 40), Ether (lv. 25), Yuyu (50CC40), Sabrina (non CC'ed), Leaf (50CC20), Charlotte (lv. 19), Sukuha (lv. 30), Patel (lv. 50 with lv. 5 skill), and Nataku/Nezha (lv. 62).

I also have the gold Feng Shui user, gold kunoichi, gold enchanter, gold druid, Chloe (lv. 10), Inari (lv. 10), Chydis (lv. 15), Saria (lv. 10), Leona, Gellius (lv. 10), and Deine (lv. 1), but I don't think I have enough time to raise them before the event ends. Also, I got a lot of the platinum units recently while I was raising my other units, so I didn't focus on them very much. So unless there is one game breaking unit in this list, they will not be participating in this event.

Here's a good 50/5 video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUQUhC1QUMo

If you can CC Ether, you should be able to replicate the strat. Using Leanne in her place would probably work just as well too.

I don't know what you can do for 70/6 though. Seems like it would be hard to even just 1/2 star because of the big rush of Angels at the end that come out when the boss starts moving.You'd have to kill most of them before the boss 1-2 shots your guys. Also, the Dominions will probably be hard to DPS down with those archers, since. If you have a ranged assassination unit, you might be able to kill them though. Sennen War's vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUQUhC1QUMo

soranokira
04-07-2016, 09:47 PM
alternatively, atarime usually provide rather good videos as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d77rDrhP1XA
I used a plat mage moldevort in place of the cannonneer, which worked. but I guess that's because I was using spica in place of daniela as well, so had more than enough firepower.

edit: and 23*! I give up. Chloe farming for the rest of the week~

Kirito Rick
04-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Guys my luck with roll is becoming worse evry time i roll....
so with just the units that are availabe 'free of cost'...and with zero premium units can i clear this game???

Larcx
04-08-2016, 03:29 AM
so with just the units that are availabe 'free of cost'...and with zero premium units can i clear this game???

Probably not
Unless You have good unit and use 7 SC buff

My Clone account (Even with 2 Black and 2 Plat) can only have 19 Star
Not even 1 Star the 70/6 NukeSeraphim

seorizuki
04-08-2016, 04:29 AM
if you are talking about this event, no, this event is pretty brutal
there is someone on ULMF forum that have team mostly from event unit, and you could find guide video with event unit only
so it doesnt matter if you dont have gacha unit, as long as you could use your SCs efficiently
------------------------------------
man this 70/6 map is annoying, keep getting 2*
my team can block the archangel just fine, but not the angels rush

soranokira
04-08-2016, 10:07 AM

depends on what you mean by clearing, but you CAN do pretty well with 0 premium units. in any case, with the amount of SCs DMM gives out, you can have the luxury of averaging 1 roll per month even as a free player. you just need some time to build up a solid team of basic + event units to clear the events. I'm a 100% free player with nothing amazing for my 1st 5 summons (2 gold, 3 silvers. the 2 golds being units I don't use: thief leda and monk Momo. both are still pre-CC almost 0 aff and I only use leda for additional resource farming) and I still managed 23* this event w/o buffs (on 2 accounts out of 3), although it was running pretty close especially for the account with no bashira. (I have played for slightly more than 3 months though)

but yes, star rush events these days have become pretty brutal >_> and I'm actually semi-hating star rushes because of merging plat unit revivals, many of which I'm trying to farm even though I can't farm the best drop rate map at all lol.

YoxalLoyal
04-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Anyone raise up Leona yet? I'm going to try raising her in hopes that she can be a sub for Spica until I get her. I already have 2 archers (Bashira and Kazuha) and 2 VHs (Lumaria and Fuuri) for my ranged team, but one more couldn't hurt.

soranokira
04-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Anyone raise up Leona yet? I'm going to try raising her in hopes that she can be a sub for Spica until I get her. I already have 2 archers (Bashira and Kazuha) and 2 VHs (Lumaria and Fuuri) for my ranged team, but one more couldn't hurt.

...what? you want a rear tactician to be a sub for spica? O_O
she'd be more of a sub for free rather than spica I'd say...lol.

YoxalLoyal
04-08-2016, 01:26 PM
...what? you want a rear tactician to be a sub for spica? O_O
she'd be more of a sub for free rather than spica I'd say...lol.
Should've worded that better. Not like a sub for an archer, but more like I need more firepower for ranged dps and I have no good archers atm except for Bashira. I can't speak for Kazuha even with maxed level and affection. Fuuri and Lumaria are good enough for vampire hunters. Hopefully Leona's damage output will be enough to kill those spear angels on the 50/5 and 70/6 maps with the help of one of my VH.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, rolled twice on my DMM alt. and got her:
http://i.imgur.com/Xgp1zMHh.png

First black on that account, so it was worth the SCs. And I just realized that she buffs up princess...got no princesses in my alt. account. :(

seorizuki
04-08-2016, 01:38 PM
^wew
didnt know that black maid artist was yaman**(Pippin, Maurett)
damn, tempted to roll now
-----------------------
fed rainbow fairy to 4/5 Nanaly fail, well that kinda expected
fed 3 Chloe to 7/10 Chloe all fail, uh okay
fed another rainbow fairy to 2/5 Berenice and another fail....
then got silver princess from free pull, dammit RNG

FaPaThY
04-08-2016, 01:59 PM
She buffs the Prince as well, so can still be useful if you don't have (m)any Princesses yet.

Saw a pic on twitter where a guy buffed his AW Prince to 20k defense with her, B. Iris, Cynthia, etc. lol.

Tenhou
04-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Well, decided to finally give the next week of events a try. Got 23 stars now and might look at getting 2 more later.

The 100/2 map is way too much for me with those constant magic damage thingies so 2* was the best i could get from it.

The 70/6 with the boss angel i got a 1* on but i can 2* it easily if i do it again, question is if i can be arsed. The other 70/6 map i might give another 3* attempt since my cloris is not maxed and Belinda's affection has risen a little. Probably closer to the end of the event though.

Still unsure what angel i even want. Chloe seems like a PAIN to farm given that i cannot fight the 70/6 angel so it might just be between the sapphire and event one.

FaPaThY
04-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Been farming 70/6 and just got Chloe to mincost on the last copy. Still only CC61 7/10 though, so I'll continue to pump copies into her. Threw the few Niels I got here into Pafilia so she's 4/10 now and almost lvl 50.

After I 10/10 Chloe, i guess I'll go back to phase 1 70/6 and finish off Charlotte. She's close to being finished at 8/10 -4.

Tenhou
04-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Is it really that great to have a ton of angels?

I mean, i think i will skip Chloe since i cannot realistically farm her in a good way with 70/6 3* out of my reach. I got the sapphire one and will get the event reward one, plus i already have a CC60 Eln. Is there any reason for me to get Chloe into this pile as well?...

Larcx
04-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Is it really that great to have a ton of angels?

I mean, i think i will skip Chloe since i cannot realistically farm her in a good way with 70/6 3* out of my reach. I got the sapphire one and will get the event reward one, plus i already have a CC60 Eln. Is there any reason for me to get Chloe into this pile as well?...

Some people have Angel fetish I guess?

For Me , since I have Ingrid
I skipped Charlotte , she wasn't really My core RF on Nutaku too. I use Horace more than Char

I have Sapphire Angel too , and I've been farming quite a lot on those 2 Silver unit / 3 Silver unit on 1 map
And have quite Silver fodder Thanks to Junon

Will have Plat Angel from Star Rush
Alreadyhave Eln at CC20 -1 , also Niel CC47

And just like You said , I probably will never use them

====================================

Still only have Bernice at AW 25
Toss few TinCan to immediately AW her
Probably will CC Stella too , hopefully I can 3 Star the Seraphim map
Even if Bernice need 1/2 hour >.>

namhoang909
04-09-2016, 07:26 PM
It is fast forward though. Look at the UP. From 113 to 555. You just need to hold the angel until her regen is expired and then her HP will just fall to zero from your units' attacks.

really i thought that kind of regen lasted forever like self-healing

YoxalLoyal
04-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Do you guys think I can 1/2* the 70/6 map with this team and following this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edle6YLPozo ? It might be a complete suicide mission, but it doesn't hurt to try (well except for the loss of 6 precious stamina).

http://i.imgur.com/0FH6x4K.png

And before you guys mention any of my units being underlevelled:
1) Ether will be 50CC50 and max affectioned by the time I attempt this map
2) Yuyu will be mincosted by 1 or 2 if I'm lucky
3) Hopefully I can get any lv. 40 units (except for Leaf) to lv. 50 or max level (Erenia)
4) Lumaria and Pallis will be at max affection by then. I don't think I'll be raising Yuyu, Nataku, and Leaf's affections up due to time constraints

Everything should be the same in the video except for the following:
- Fuuri (in place of Spica in the vid) and Bashira switch spots so Fuuri can hit the angels sooner.
- Lumaria replaces Fuuri on the left side
- Yuyu (hopefully mincosted by 1 or 2 by the time I get to attempting the map) replaces Nenya
- Leaf replaces Elaine
- Iris replaces Alissa for better healing
- Pallis replaces Valerie because I like increase attack over splash. That and I can max affection Pallis easier
- When 36 angels have been defeated, I'm think of withdrawing Mischa and deploying Erenia for the last rush
- I'm thinking of withdrawing both Pallis and Ether and deploy Rubinas and Palffy in their place, but idk if the archangel will target them or not, assuming he goes after the recently deployed units.
- Idk if the archangel will target multiple targets, but I'm thinking of letting him target Erenia while Lumaria and Iris heal her and Erenia uses her skill to kill some of the angels in the last rush. Idk how effective that will be, but I hope it works.

Well, this is what I pictured in my mind. The only things stopping me from believing this will work is:
1) The archangel's max range and damage for his meteors of death
2) The high UP cost for most of the units I need
3) Fuuri over Spica is obviously bad idea since her skill has a shorter duration than Spicas and idk if that will be enough to kill the two spear angels at the 37 kill count mark. But she is the only other reliable unit that has increase attack. I can only hope Spica appears in the next TP rotation.

namhoang909
04-10-2016, 03:55 AM
look like i will get a perfect angel from this event, the farmable one, of course. and her drop rate is better than charlotte from what i've seen, still hope to at least 2/3 on 2nd 50/5 map with only 1 vampire hunter and 1 archer

seorizuki
04-10-2016, 05:58 AM
snip
you could maybe 1 star it
since you have almost maxed Erenia, maybe you could kill archangel too if you have 3 healers
you could replace Rubinas and silver archer
http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/7b057940821a8bbb.jpg
hmm
retreat furi and put Erenia on C when archangel started moving, place her shortly after archangel first attack, maxed Alissa can barely withstand one attack from him so im not sure about lv47 Iris, maybe you could level her a bit more
archangel will atack everyone on his range, so blocking him on B is a bad idea
retreat Mischa and put healer on O if Erenia cant hold him, use lumaria skill if you need, just let rest pass
though you need to kill at least 2 from last rush
retreat prince if Erenia need another healer, put her on N, Archangel wont do range attack since he is blocked
i dont know how big Palfy range is, but you could place her at B if you need more firepower.

yeah this strategy is pretty risky, especially if you dont have strong healer

Larcx
04-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Aw man...
2 Star the Seraphim map
Was forgot to withdraw Kayou
But... found something amusing
Kayou can dodge Meteor (⊙ᗜ⊙)

FaPaThY
04-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Ya, Kayou can dodge the meteors because it's a physical attack.

I got the Serephim map down pretty well and can pretty much do it in my sleep now(especially the waiting until regen expires part -_-). Here's a video I just uploaded:
https://youtu.be/OWmfynEJ4r8

Chloe's currently CC67, 9/10, mincost so gonna AW her soon and continue pumping copies into her until maxskill, then throw what's left into Pafilia to help level and SU her(CC27, 6/10 right now).

Then I'll go finish off Charlotte.

Tenhou
04-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Ya, Kayou can dodge the meteor's because it's a physical attack.

This is what made me 1* the damn map...

Everything was going well, i was withdrawing my units once a hit was taken

"Hey, Estelle must be able to take a hit from that if a Misha can"

Yeah, you can guess how i found out it was not magical damage...

Larcx
04-11-2016, 02:14 AM
Ya, Kayou can dodge the meteors because it's a physical attack.

Aw Man!!!!
I thought that was Magic >.<

Well whatever
Yeah this farming just becoming a torture
Well it is Star Rush allright... but waiting untill 650 UP+ is boring
500 UP + if I babysit and use Ingrid skill

Kirito Rick
04-11-2016, 04:08 AM
Can we send suggestions to aigis devs...lets suggest them to place commision sortie system to event maps and dailies as well...atleast the hard ones...this will help you guys with your farming of chole and other such event units😉

Larcx
04-11-2016, 04:18 AM
Can we send suggestions to aigis devs...lets suggest them to place commision sortie system to event maps and dailies as well...atleast the hard ones...this will help you guys with your farming of chole and other such event units

I don't think so......
What is hard??
Some people standards are different

I rather suggest FFX5 or FFX10
Coz..... some maps are pain in the ass to wait even on FFX2
And need I remind some people that able to 3 Star the Seraphim map

DAT F***ing FEEL when the Seraphim did not drop Chloe!!!
F********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nuff said~

soranokira
04-11-2016, 05:10 AM
run the 40/4 map then lol.

Larcx
04-11-2016, 05:28 AM
run the 40/4 map then lol.

25% chance?
MEH
Even the 50% is already bad as it is~

soranokira
04-11-2016, 05:52 AM
25% chance?
MEH
Even the 50% is already bad as it is~

you waste less time. and 25% isn't as bad as it looks. takes me 2~3min per battle.

Larcx
04-11-2016, 06:05 AM
you waste less time. and 25% isn't as bad as it looks. takes me 2~3min per battle.

Yeah and 1 Chloe in 5 try

Tenhou
04-11-2016, 06:23 AM
Having a better look at it i noticed we are actually getting some bow user angel...

So maybe i should farm Chloe after all. Unsure if i want to go for her or just throw her copies at the sapphire one. Difference seems to be that the sapphire has more atk but less defense, and of course i can't mincost her.

soranokira
04-11-2016, 06:27 AM
Yeah and 1 Chloe in 5 try

4. 5 SCs and 9~11 chloes so far. not as good as 70/6 I suppose, but not all that bad IMO. and I get bernards anyway. but up to you. it was just a possibility. I can only farm 40/4 since I can't kill archangel in 70/6.

Kirito Rick
04-11-2016, 08:53 AM
So these ques to those who have levelled up and are using leona...

What are the perks of air stratergist
what exactly does her skill do...

does she reduce the cooldown of all the units of the team or only those in range...

Why on earth does she have so less range...i find her VERY INEFFECTIVE with such short range

is she a cc priority for bigenners like me (Rank: 37 at present)...

Is she better than Len (other air stratergist..)

Some other stuff..

I got the f*cking Cornard...is he better for the status of a duelist when compared with Cypria...

Got Mehlis (yay!!) and also have Zola...
so Mehlis+Zola will do me good or do i need to have Valiere in the team too...

If any of you have used Zola..does her attack after skill activation really become magical...or did the skill discription (magic bullet) mean something else...

Tenhou
04-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Strategists at all are definitely not a priority for beginners. You will want to get a core team up first and worry about supporting units later.

As for her skill, it causes all allies to have 75% chance to avoid an attack for 5-10 sec depending on skill level.

Larcx
04-11-2016, 10:53 AM
4. 5 SCs and 9~11 chloes so far. not as good as 70/6 I suppose, but not all that bad IMO. and I get bernards anyway. but up to you. it was just a possibility. I can only farm 40/4 since I can't kill archangel in 70/6.

Fair enough

Still 70/6 has 2 Silver drops
And I have Junon , +5% Literally MEH actually
But that 50% is big , arghhh @#@#$%^&%^

Man..... how I wish 70/6 only have 1 Silver drop

Oh well , not really a fan of Angel
Miruno (IIRC) will come as perfect

And I doubt I will use Angel that often
Officially give up , and I farm 50/5 instead
Sapphire at 5/10 , no more food for You!!

YoxalLoyal
04-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Rowanna revival AND story/daily mission drop up after the current event. Boy, next is going to be fun for farming. Rowanna would be nice to have too.

Kirito Rick
04-12-2016, 04:08 AM
Rowana is the avenger right...
So how does these revival crystals work...do all map drop same no of revival crystal of they drop in two~three...in higher maps...

seorizuki
04-12-2016, 04:19 AM
Rowana is the avenger right...
So how does these revival crystals work...do all map drop same no of revival crystal of they drop in two~three...in higher maps...

just think this as item collection event, but with revival crystals
higher maps have better rate
------------------
Rowanna huh, might grab a copy and then farm lower difficulty map for bonboris

Unregistered
04-12-2016, 04:40 AM
Are the events made harder in the revival version (by increasing the stats of enemies..maybe) or are they same as the original.

soranokira
04-12-2016, 07:07 AM
Are the events made harder in the revival version (by increasing the stats of enemies..maybe) or are they same as the original.

mostly original. with additional G-tier maps introduced most of the time

YoxalLoyal
04-13-2016, 08:46 AM
And done with 25* at last. Wow, this event was pretty difficult. After a couple of days spent on raising my units, I can say getting 25* was worth it. The 70/6 map took me two attempts with buffs to get 2* on, the 100/2 map took me like 5-6 tries to get 3* (those darn fire demons and their health drain), and the Inoshishi 70/6 map took me 2 tries to get 2*. Pretty sure the Inoshishi would've stomped my Erenia even with buffs, so I just let it go.

Tenhou
04-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Well, it deals 4k damage per hit, so you'll need at least enough hp and def to take one hit and enough healers to heal it up afterwards.

seorizuki
04-13-2016, 11:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oDldMkm.png
finally done, no cr this time though but -3 is pretty good already
---------------------
i hope dorca map have good revival crystal ratio, need many silver healer for Hana and Leona and i want to get one copy of Roana

YoxalLoyal
04-13-2016, 11:43 AM
So Spica and Louise make their way to the TP for the next rotation. I can finally get my tsundere twin-tailed archer and a second princess. Of course, Spica takes priority over Louise. Time to spam the magic crystal H daily with the increased drop rates until I get enough for both.

Tenhou
04-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Isn't Louise the princess that causes maps to become more difficult or something?

Kirito Rick
04-13-2016, 12:18 PM
O_O

And i was getting happy to finally get a princess....
No more useless spending then...
Spica...wait for me plzzzz....

One thing which i was confused about...
Say i have a unit at cost 10 before cc...
now in such state i CR the unit to (say)
7...then i cc her...(assuming that on cc'ing the unit the unit cost increase by 3)..what will be my units unit cost...10 or 13...

soranokira
04-13-2016, 12:23 PM
louise only makes map more difficult after AW, she's still usable normally pre-AW.

@kirito CR carries forward even after CC. so if you were at CR3 for the unit, she'd still be CR3 after CC

Kirito Rick
04-14-2016, 02:21 AM
Spica or Louise...whom should i try to get first...

I dont have a princess yet...bt then Louise is not very good compared to spica....

Also...the does the drop rate inc. work with the commision sortie...or do i have to play the map to get the buff....

Unregistered
04-14-2016, 07:03 AM
Hey guys !

I am kinda new to aigis dmm, and with the current event two things appeared that i don't know about :

- yellow orbs/gems. Seems like we can trade those at the TP, but i have no idea what for. Is this something worth gathering ? I have 76 of those, should i focus on getting more ?

- a kind of spirit i never saw before. Tried to use google trad without decent result, tried as well to combine it with a unit (i thought it could have CR the said unit) but i don't see any difference.

Thank you in advance for anyone who could enlighten me on these two phenomena :)

soranokira
04-14-2016, 07:13 AM
Hey guys !

I am kinda new to aigis dmm, and with the current event two things appeared that i don't know about :

- yellow orbs/gems. Seems like we can trade those at the TP, but i have no idea what for. Is this something worth gathering ? I have 76 of those, should i focus on getting more ?

- a kind of spirit i never saw before. Tried to use google trad without decent result, tried as well to combine it with a unit (i thought it could have CR the said unit) but i don't see any difference.

Thank you in advance for anyone who could enlighten me on these two phenomena :)

yellow crystals = revival crystals, they can be used to trade for revival units (currently ongoing revival is rowanna the avenger).

that spirit is probably bonbori. look at its skill, it has the same skill name as the revival unit (rowanna in this case) and is meant to be used to SU the revival unit but can also be used to SU other units with the same skill (like Cuterie CC'd also has same skill as Rowanna)

Unregistered
04-14-2016, 07:34 AM
yellow crystals = revival crystals, they can be used to trade for revival units (currently ongoing revival is rowanna the avenger).

that spirit is probably bonbori. look at its skill, it has the same skill name as the revival unit (rowanna in this case) and is meant to be used to SU the revival unit but can also be used to SU other units with the same skill (like Cuterie CC'd also has same skill as Rowanna)

Thank you for the quick answer.

Well i'm an idiot, i could have realised the revival crystal's jap name matched one of the units in the TP.

I took a look at this rowanna. She doesn't seem that strong (or am i mistaken ?), would you say it is better to wait for another one ? And if i wait for the next revival unit, will the bonbori i gathered go to waste ? (i don't have units with rowanna's skill)

soranokira
04-14-2016, 07:40 AM
Thank you for the quick answer.

Well i'm an idiot, i could have realised the revival crystal's jap name matched one of the units in the TP.

I took a look at this rowanna. She doesn't seem that strong (or am i mistaken ?), would you say it is better to wait for another one ? And if i wait for the next revival unit, will the bonbori i gathered go to waste ? (i don't have units with rowanna's skill)

the bonboris will go to waste, but the revival crystals won't. you can sell the bonboris for gold. rowanna's unique factor is she is the only anti-paralysis duelist for free players I believe. she will have a use, but whether you'll use her or not is another issue.

seorizuki
04-14-2016, 08:10 AM
Just playing around with Miruno a bit, that 400 range is awesome, can be used as lightning rod and she have pretty high attack stat too
maybe i could use her at crystal daily
btw, is it just me or it seems she prioritize ground enemy than flying enemy?

soranokira
04-14-2016, 08:33 AM
well she doesnt have flying target priority, and ranged melee units seem to go for ground units more than flying ones.

seorizuki
04-14-2016, 09:13 AM
ah, i see
rarely use ranged melee units so i didnt notice the priorities

Kirito Rick
04-14-2016, 10:10 AM
Reply to my question plzzzz

YoxalLoyal
04-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Spica or Louise...whom should i try to get first...

I dont have a princess yet...bt then Louise is not very good compared to spica....

Also...the does the drop rate inc. work with the commision sortie...or do i have to play the map to get the buff....

Well, Spica is a must-have if you don't have any good archers other than Bashira. Louise is a fairly decent princess if you don't have one. She increases defense and blocks 3 when skill is activated. I would use this chance to get both though. With the increased drop rate and if you have any SCs to spare, do the magic crystal daily H or above difficulty. I think you should get 15-18 if you're lucky.

Drop rate does work with commission sortie I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Did three PS on my DMM alt. and got the new gold summoner.

namhoang909
04-15-2016, 02:15 AM
i can't find name of maps anywhere, pls give me link to this event map

seorizuki
04-15-2016, 02:29 AM
i can't find name of maps anywhere, pls give me link to this event map

http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cd%c5%c0%ba%b6%bf%a4%ce%b4%ed%b5%a1

namhoang909
04-17-2016, 05:25 AM
are we having some kind of increase drop rate event now? i've done crystal farming for twice and 18 DCs each, very suspicious

seorizuki
04-17-2016, 06:29 AM
are we having some kind of increase drop rate event now? i've done crystal farming for twice and 18 DCs each, very suspicious

you could see it in the banner duh
yes, this week is 1.5 drop rate for daily and story missions

namhoang909
04-17-2016, 08:35 PM
you could see it in the banner duh
yes, this week is 1.5 drop rate for daily and story missions

i see it now, i thought it would be increase drop rate of event map, but one week is really short. i hope dmm will give a farming event soon

YoxalLoyal
04-18-2016, 11:24 PM
So the new event is for a front tactician. Guess they wanted to give us a front tactician because they gave us Leona the rear tactician. The new girl looks more like a pirate though. Any guess what type of event it will be?

seorizuki
04-19-2016, 12:55 AM
So the new event is for a front tactician. Guess they wanted to give us a front tactician because they gave us Leona the rear tactician. The new girl looks more like a pirate though. Any guess what type of event it will be?

we just had star trial last week so its either item trial or farm
most likely farm event, with Goblin quuen mind controlling event unit like every time she appear lol

YoxalLoyal
04-19-2016, 08:09 AM
we just had star trial last week so its either item trial or farm
most likely farm event, with Goblin quuen mind controlling event unit like every time she appear lol

Haha, yeah I got that from the previous event. *Looks at Charlotte*

Well, farm might benefit me since I'm low on SCs from getting AW'ed Prince and if we get item collection, I'll just roll with it.

namhoang909
04-20-2016, 02:43 AM
for 150 yellow DCs could we expect any unit better than rowanna, i really wonder if she can deal with heavy armor

soranokira
04-20-2016, 03:49 AM
they're called revival crystals, and used to buy revival units whenever they come. rowanna is primarily used as anti-paralysis duelist in dmm for free players.

YoxalLoyal
04-20-2016, 07:56 AM
Since the gold+ male units are getting an exp boost for the week, it's a great time to raise my Gellius up.

And way to make my Cynthia vs. Dark Knight choice even harder by adding in Cynthia's AW and SAW.

soranokira
04-20-2016, 08:35 AM
Since the gold+ male units are getting an exp boost for the week, it's a great time to raise my Gellius up.

And way to make my Cynthia vs. Dark Knight choice even harder by adding in Cynthia's AW and SAW.

to be exact, what it means is that you combine gellius into another unit for x2 base exp. so unless you have copies of gellius, vincent, kojuurou, julian and jerome lying around (for example), you're not really benefiting from it.

edit: also, it should not make your decision harder. in fact, it should make it easier because you now know what her SAW and AW are going to be so you can judge which will be better.

YoxalLoyal
04-20-2016, 09:06 AM
Oh, is that what it means? Nvm then. XD

Well, my mind was kinda set on getting the Dark Knight since he seemed nice to have with me lacking Sybilla in my DMM account and all. Already have Patel, who is a weaker 2-block version of Sybilla, but having the Dark Knight would've been nice too. Guess I can hope for more copies of Nataku/Nezha or Deine and sell them for 400 RCs to get both. Ah well, we'll see tomorrow I guess.

On another note, did one last round of farming for magic crystals and bought the AW spirit and Maurette for her gold get. Time to AW Erenia since she is already ready to go.

namhoang909
04-20-2016, 10:43 AM
they're called revival crystals, and used to buy revival units whenever they come. rowanna is primarily used as anti-paralysis duelist in dmm for free players.

you mean she is invulnerable to tentacle and poisonous unit

YoxalLoyal
04-20-2016, 11:59 PM
The new platinum ranger seems pretty cool. Her skill AW causes her attack speed to be slower, but deals true AoE damage with slowing effect. Seems like a good trade-off to me. Her AW ability reminds me of Rita's, but it seems pretty risky as her defence is reduced by 40% and that's pretty bad since she's an elf with low HP I'm assuming.

Kirito Rick
04-21-2016, 01:55 AM
Where to get "Cafe Anna" unit from???
what does she do???

switch
04-21-2016, 01:56 AM
whats the plat guard unit do? cant find info on her

CharlesRJC
04-21-2016, 03:04 AM
Where to get "Cafe Anna" unit from???
what does she do???

You need a code you get from ordering food in some cafe at Shinyuku, Tokio. No idea what she does tho.

soranokira
04-21-2016, 03:32 AM
whats the plat guard unit do? cant find info on her

buff as usual. like all advance guards. +def on skill, then changes to +atk, then changes back to def. she stops attacking during skill btw. the toggling is something like sherry's SAW.
SAW = melee x1.25 def, ranged x1.25 atk. also stops attacking. AW ability buffs artillery officer, pirate and merchant dmg.

edit: about cafe anna:

Cafe Anna:
Class: Parliamentary Secretary (Same as Regular Anna)
Ability: Same as Anna
Skill: Fullpower Support (Same as Anna)

in other words, same as anna, just in different outfit.

FaPaThY
04-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Cleared it all in one shot earlier. Went in blind for everything except the last map, because I didn't feel like wasting 12sta due to a gimmick lol, and it was all pretty easy. Closest anyone got to dying was a B. goblin archer coming in from the south-west on the 12sta map and taking my healer down to 50% hp.

Not great luck with her 4 guaranteed copies so far though, CC1, 4/10, -2. I'll probably farm 55/7 since it drops her+plat fairies.

Also did a single victory roll after and it was a pretty good roll :^)
http://i.imgur.com/56ofcHv.png

YoxalLoyal
04-21-2016, 08:51 AM
Nice. I'm waiting for natural regen before I can attempt the last two maps. Never expected a farm event to pop up after we had two of them after an item collection event. XD

Rolled once and got Agnes the plat necromancer. My very first necromancer! So, how does she fare compared to Metus and Memento? I'll probably not roll again and actually save my SCs for a possible item collection event after this one or use them to expand my box (still haven't gotten to barracks lolz).

soranokira
04-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Nice. I'm waiting for natural regen before I can attempt the last two maps. Never expected a farm event to pop up after we had two of them after an item collection event. XD

Rolled once and got Agnes the plat necromancer. My very first necromancer! So, how does she fare compared to Metus and Memento? I'll probably not roll again and actually save my SCs for a possible item collection event after this one or use them to expand my box (still haven't gotten to barracks lolz).

actually likelihood of farm event was high because last event was technically star event (I don't exactly consider x1.5 drop rate break to be an event). they usually go star - farm - collection - farm - star, along those lines. veterans predict a gold rush or item collection soon, during golden week (next week) as well as increased exp for gold+ girls

Tenhou
04-22-2016, 05:34 PM
Tried the 90/12 map and managed to 2* it. Can probably 3* it if i watch out, somehow my prince and healer died so need to rectify that.