PDA

View Full Version : Serial code units DMM

Kirito Rick
03-24-2016, 09:23 AM
Which unit can i get from serial code ..atm (where and what is the code
Is sapphire rarity good..better than gold and plat..
can i get the past serial code units??

YoxalLoyal
03-24-2016, 09:43 AM
Currently, you can only get sapphire units and some other bonuses like free SCs from serial codes I believe. The serial codes are available in Aigis medias such as magazines, the light novels, and the character profile books and Aigis-related events. Sapphire units are between gold and platinum rarity from what I heard.

I'll leave the past serial code question to people who actually used them before. But I did buy one of the light novel volumes recently for her: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%c9%b1%b5%b3%bb%ce%a5%d1%a5%c6%a5%eb

Kirito Rick
03-24-2016, 09:50 AM
Do we HAVE to buy stuff everytime to get something..
cant we get the stuff free..

Tenhou
03-24-2016, 09:58 AM
Sapphire units in general come with books and other things, basically codes come with out of game stuff. I won't buy the books, i will remain hopeful that they one day appear on nutaku as well, as i still see that as my main account that i spend money on. They have had codes for non-units in the past though that were totally free.

That said, there is a code that will come bundled together with https://www.hlj.com/product/GSC90099/Act and since i found it cute i had to pre-order it :P

That said, what Yoxal said is true - between gold and plat.

FaPaThY
03-24-2016, 10:05 AM
The only free, active serial code I know of is the recent one from the April issue of Dengeki Maoh. It's for 1 SC:

dgmr8sba6sr5snk4bf

seorizuki
03-24-2016, 10:05 AM

well, they give free shappire unit once back then at anniversary campaign
swordmaster meteor http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%b7%f5%bb%ce%a5%df%a1%bc%a5%c6%a5%a3%a5%a2
just hope they give another free unit this year :p

soranokira
03-24-2016, 10:09 AM

tell that to nutaku. DMM is already very generous with the SCs as it is. thus far I'm sure I've gotten more than 20 SCs in the 3 months with DMM (including the recent 13 SC bonus) while I've only gotten probably less than 10 SCs from nutaku aigis in my 7 months with them. (actually, aside from the cyber monday, did nutaku aigis give out any daily login SCs? I can't remember what we actually got for anniversary, if any)

Tenhou
03-24-2016, 10:11 AM
I can't remember what we actually got for anniversary, if any

We got nothing as far as i know. That said, we did get some apology SC a bit ago i think.

soranokira
03-24-2016, 10:13 AM
We got nothing as far as i know. That said, we did get some apology SC a bit ago i think.

that probably means we did get less than 10 SCs in total in the past 7 months then.

YoxalLoyal
03-24-2016, 10:17 AM

You don't have to buy EVERY book that has it. For example, I only bought the 3rd book for Patel. Though I rarely see people use sapphire units as they stick to better platinum or gold units. That being said, some sapphire units are good and some are pretty situational. Also, it is pretty expensive to level them up without the sapphire fairy. Sapphire fairies are available as a serial code unit from the LN's 4th volume special edition and one gives your sapphire unit enough exp to get to max level after CC I believe. This one: http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%a5%ea%a1%bc%a5%d9 . Well, Gladis is a substitute for her, but even then, she is not easy to come by either.

MalusCorvus
03-24-2016, 12:05 PM
Out of curiosity, where is the option to input a serial code? I can't find it for whatever reason...

Tenhou
03-24-2016, 12:14 PM
Same place where you find your stamp card, the book in the start menu.

YoxalLoyal
03-24-2016, 12:14 PM
Out of curiosity, where is the option to input a serial code? I can't find it for whatever reason...

The Aigis devs seem to have taken it out from Nutaku. They don't seem to have any plans on bringing that option over to us Nutaku players. :( Well, maybe in the far future they may change their minds and give us some serial codes for the game.

Edit: If you're referring to DMM, then what Tenhou said.

exk
03-24-2016, 12:18 PM
Don't worry about Serial Code units. The only time you should care is when they give out free Gold units such as Monica, which are more useful to have than Sapphire units. Sapphire units take too much resources to raise (and that includes skill levels for their skills) and, even then, aren't outstanding units in the end-game level. They're fine if you want to replace Silver units, but they won't be replacing event Platinum units nor are they replacing good Gold units.

Simply put, they're vanity units. They're only for show.

diooksamuret
09-25-2021, 08:08 AM
Currently, you can only get sapphire units and some other bonuses like free SCs from serial codes I believe. The serial codes are available in Aigis medias such as magazines, the light novels, and the character profile books and Aigis-related events. Sapphire units are between gold and platinum rarity from what I heard.