PDA

View Full Version : multipliers

Unregistered
03-26-2016, 12:25 AM
First sorry i'm a noob, And i was wondering is it just me or do higher units level faster? Ranked up my giovanni from 23 to 50 in just two training sessions by combining him with two level 15s of himself each with 3 silver fairys

so should i be not only leveling golds to 30 and evolving them but also then leveling them to 30 again and sticking 3 gold fairys with them to get my unit capped? because if my math is right that would be way more than an xp armor

Keep doing this?

Kirito Rick
03-26-2016, 01:02 AM
I dont think it will be a very good idea if u are defficient in money and other silver units...sticking to Hashim(bronze soilder from desert set) will make the process slower and time consuming bt effectively save money and a silver and gold unit...per each time you want to do this...

Also i think what you are doing is called plat armour+ by people in this forum...it gives you more exp than using plat armour..provided the gold unit is male...
so if you dont lack the resource and dont wish to waste time..i think you should do it.

Unregistered
03-26-2016, 01:08 AM
what happens if i go level 30 gold + plat armor + gold fairy x2?

Kirito Rick
03-26-2016, 01:20 AM
That is wastage...pure wastage...DONT EVER DO IT..

plat armours are only BEST USED WHEN COMBINED WITH 3 FAIRIES...
That gives u 8k exp

...if u combine 1 plat armour and 1 gold unit u may get 10k exp(say)
this gives only 2k extra exp. only

bt if you combine plat armor with 3 fairies..then combine gold unit with 3 fairies it will probably give 20k exp..

these no. are not accurate..only approx.

In short dont do it..
use only plat armours and fodder units...dont waste ur gold units just for lv up..save them for awakening...

soranokira
03-26-2016, 03:35 AM
First sorry i'm a noob, And i was wondering is it just me or do higher units level faster? Ranked up my giovanni from 23 to 50 in just two training sessions by combining him with two level 15s of himself each with 3 silver fairys

so should i be not only leveling golds to 30 and evolving them but also then leveling them to 30 again and sticking 3 gold fairys with them to get my unit capped? because if my math is right that would be way more than an xp armor

Keep doing this?

that's because you're abusing fairies, which actually isn't actually all that easily obtainable.
silver unit (male) gives 600 base exp, so you can easily reach 5k exp when combined with 3 silver fairies (x8). This is approved, assuming you have EXCESS silvers.
silver unit (female) gives 200 base exp, so you only reach 2k+ exp with 3 fairies. This is not exactly very efficient, since you can use the fairies to do 2x bronze and 2x fairy for 1.6k exp (390 x4 = ~1.6k) and you can do this 3 times with the same amount of fairies you use for x2 of silver unit (female)

gold unit and above used x3 gold fairies because they offer enough base exp, significantly more than the base exp from bronze units which makes the fairy use worthwhile.
that said, any method using silver unit and gold unit fodders assume you actually spend enough money to roll enough of them from shrine to combine them that way, lol.

plat armor gives base 1000 exp, which almost nothing (except maybe blacks and male plats) are comparable to, so you should NEVER waste their exp by combining with anything less than 3 fairies of the same rarity (for that x8)

edit: also, you only need 16k exp to get a silver unit from lvl 1 to lvl 50 iirc. so 1 plat armor gets the silver unit from lvl 1 to 40, the 2nd gets silver unit from lvl 40 to 50. which is why leveling your giovanni from 23 to 50 using 6 fairies and 2 giovanni copies is not surprising.