PDA

View Full Version : How would you rate these black/prem units?

Unregistered
03-29-2016, 11:57 PM
From 1-10 (one being the worst)
No need to rate all of them

blacks:
mikoto
nanaly
sybilla
saki
sophie
liana
deine

lyla
thetis
garania
sasha
rika
sakuya
ada
lynn
rowanna
chydis
elizabeth
solano

always in party:
Adele
Spica
Nanaly
Mikoto

I tried to get aisha today, got 2 black units I already have instead..t.t, however I think with the units I already have currently, I won't ever need to kneel to the demoness ever again..

switch
03-30-2016, 12:39 AM
No minevra? I love mine :D

Unregistered
03-30-2016, 01:12 AM
well i have 4 nanaly(fused once) so shes not really at the top of my list, always nice to have another big hitter though :)

switch
03-30-2016, 01:17 AM
I get mine up to 1.2k damage during skill and the install kill can really be nice on some maps aha

Kirito Rick
03-30-2016, 01:21 AM
I dont have these but this is my ranking and wishlist...

Olive(mincost 5/5 skill up)
Nanaly
Sybillia

Gellius
Garania or Sasha
Spica (perfect) ofc.

Event specefic:
Karma (perfect)
Solano..

switch
03-30-2016, 01:32 AM
I wanted Aisha and gellius. Got Bernice atleast and then just useless golds and no plats in 10 summons :(

Tenhou
03-30-2016, 03:14 AM
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=716426#post716426

The point about Aisha always makes me giggle. "It's just that she prefers meteorite rain."

Sasha
03-30-2016, 04:15 AM
blacks:
mikoto 9
nanaly 10 (I don't have)
sybilla 8
saki 6
karma 8
olivie 8
sophie 8 (I don't have)
liana 5
deine 7 (I don't have)

lyla 6
thetis 7
garania 7 (I don't have)
sasha 6 (I don't have)
rika 5
sakuya 4
ada 3
lynn 3
rowanna 3
chydis 6 (I don't have)
elizabeth 7 (I don't have)
solano 6

Adele 7
Spica 7

Most silver units 1

Most gold units Between 3-5

Unregistered
03-30-2016, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the link, have 2 olivie and 1 is maxed already, didn't think she'd be ranked better than sybilla. As for Iris, since I doubt we'll ever get her Liana will prob be the best healer for a while. I've also been wanting gellius for a while, but i seem to get more blacks than plats, so gave up on him already. As for Aisha...don't think I can spend anymore for her, already spent so much as is.

soranokira
03-30-2016, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the link, have 2 olivie and 1 is maxed already, didn't think she'd be ranked better than sybilla. As for Iris, since I doubt we'll ever get her Liana will prob be the best healer for a while. I've also been wanting gellius for a while, but i seem to get more blacks than plats, so gave up on him already. As for Aisha...don't think I can spend anymore for her, already spent so much as is.

Olivie is rated higher than sybilla due to skill AW. sybilla gets better range, but olivie's dps after skill AW is simply insane, not to mention her physical immunity. Liana also kind of loses out to chydis and camilla is terms of pure healing power.