PDA

View Full Version : New recovery items

Unregistered
03-31-2016, 02:43 PM
how did anyone think of the new recovery items

i feel that they're just the same with pero puddings

they even mention raw peronamins

ok WHERE ARE THEY, dont even see them in the login bonus

btw they return the event gacha on the daily login, great job on doing that though

Armeris
03-31-2016, 04:18 PM
There are another kind of alternative recovery items, the main difference between this new items an the previous ones is when they disappear.

Old items disappear before the next event began, but the raw items disappear 24h after acquiring them.

So do not let them rot ^^

ChibiKika
03-31-2016, 10:44 PM
In essence this is the official descendant to the Pero Burger/Shake items. The impact, however, is worsened by the fact that now instead of having until the end of the existing event and the start of the next event to expend these recovery items, you now only have 24 HOURS to consume them.

I'm not complaining, as I already have a habit of using them right away as is, though I'm fairly sure that there are players out there who are beginning to get angry at the increasing lack of preservation available on these events.

One could potentially infer down the road that the cycle will continue to worsen, like our existing Peronamin/Pero Pudding eventually having expiration times like gacha tickets, or there being new recovery items that you have to use within the hour instead of within the day.

Would it be likely to actually happen? I doubt the devs are so bat-sh** insane that they'd stretch their player base's devotion to the limits with something like this. COULD it happen? I wouldn't put it behind anyone to walk down that road.

JSensei
04-01-2016, 10:54 AM
It's worth noting that if you want to save them all and burn them at the end, you still can. Just leave them in your present box. They will not be added to your account until you accept them. It's a pain, but it'll work.

SumTingRong
04-01-2016, 11:19 AM
^you could have done this with burgers also :D to port them from one event to the other

Vic47
04-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Welp, right now i use all Raw Peronamin right after i get it, but the Raw Puddings continue to stack and rot away. So i wonder, what's their "price" for Kurito? Maybe i'd better feed them to her? (one by one during the day as i'm getting them, or sould i better try and accumulate 10 of them within 24h and feed the whole bunch of 10 to her all at once?)
Because, well, it's still the same if they will rot away, or if i will use them to get more Focus right away and then spend a hour or two not playing during the day, while my Focus stays full, or if i'll just wait for like 30 more minutes to regen that same amount of focus and then log in and spend it and leave again to wait for regen. Which means, they'll go t owaste for nothing either way, except the situation when i feed them to Kurito (if they are valueable enough for her, i'll get at least some worthy items in return, instead of just losing them for nothing either way)

ChibiKika
04-09-2016, 03:02 AM
It's worth noting that if you want to save them all and burn them at the end, you still can. Just leave them in your present box. They will not be added to your account until you accept them. It's a pain, but it'll work.

As much as I'd love to do that, many of my raw pudding/peronamin comes (at least for this event) from unlocked attache cases, which I have no way of knowing what I got until they're already in my inventory. Nonetheless, I do think otherwise that it's a good idea to consider.

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 09:58 AM
There's no pressing reason to check what's in your unlocked cases right away, is there? Sure, you can't do anything about raw stuff you get when opening other people's cases, but the 'open cases' area works like a blind version of the present box, if you want to save stuff till Stage 2.

chillinfar
04-09-2016, 12:46 PM

I learned it from Osawari (limited stamina potions works in the same way)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, right now i use all Raw Peronamin right after i get it, but the Raw Puddings continue to stack and rot away. So i wonder, what's their "price" for Kurito? Maybe i'd better feed them to her? (one by one during the day as i'm getting them, or sould i better try and accumulate 10 of them within 24h and feed the whole bunch of 10 to her all at once?)
Because, well, it's still the same if they will rot away, or if i will use them to get more Focus right away and then spend a hour or two not playing during the day, while my Focus stays full, or if i'll just wait for like 30 more minutes to regen that same amount of focus and then log in and spend it and leave again to wait for regen. Which means, they'll go t owaste for nothing either way, except the situation when i feed them to Kurito (if they are valueable enough for her, i'll get at least some worthy items in return, instead of just losing them for nothing either way)

Pink stuff. I tested them. a 10 stack can bring a 20-30 min wait time.

JSensei
04-09-2016, 01:39 PM
There's no pressing reason to check what's in your unlocked cases right away, is there? Sure, you can't do anything about raw stuff you get when opening other people's cases, but the 'open cases' area works like a blind version of the present box, if you want to save stuff till Stage 2.

Bingo. I have a shit ton of opened pink cases right now. If I run out of raw half namins, I collect a few opened cases looking for one. I usually pick up a couple raw puddings in the hunt, but I tend to be able to use the puddings faster than the namins. Just open your cases on an as needed basis, and you should get more bang for your buck.

Vic47
04-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Pink stuff. I tested them. a 10 stack can bring a 20-30 min wait time.

Welp, recently i gave Kurito 4 Raw Half-Puddings + 10 N-Gacha +10 N-Wilds + 10 Candy and she gave me an SR Wild1 after a 40 min wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i still open my unlocked Silver and Gold cases one by one to do the daily "Get 1 SR girl" mision without having to roll 70-120 Ngachas te get and SR from it, and consider opening silver/gold cases for my friends if i have any keys and see their cases are expiring (usually i open those that are under 10 minutes, sometimes - 15) or if i see a case i have a key for with less than 1 hour on the timer if that case's finder opened silver and/or gold cases for me. Sorry if i miss to pay back to some of you, guys, i don't have too much keys and your cases are not always the ones with the shortest timers... Though, pie me if you see your case is about to expire in like the next 30-15 minutes - i'll see if i have a key to open it...

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 10:22 PM
I guess it just depends on how valuable you think event restoration items are. I'd rather have an easier time finishing the event than worrying about a SR wild I can get any day there isn't a Gambit going on, but you may have an easier time finishing events than I do. In my situation I simply can't have both.