PDA

View Full Version : What cards / rewards should I be getting

FourthMage
04-02-2016, 09:02 PM
I probably wont have the shards to get all the Cards that are available, the six different girls.
So I have been trying to figure out which of these are the best to get, and I haven't found any information on them yet.

Honestly, I feel like some of the other items are probably a better investment for me anyhow, like the Reveal Cards, or the SR cards to boost cards I already have level. Assuming I will have 1400 shards before the event ends, what should I be getting?

Also... do you have to trade them in before the event ends, or will it give you a few days to trade in, after the battles have stopped?
Any information is appreciated, thanks.

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 09:40 PM
What you said, is kind of what I was thinking. I didn't know IF there was something super special about the cards being offered for 900 shards or not. It didn't seem like it was the best plan to get those. I think the SR cards and reveal cards are going to be the most valuable to me. I'll probably do a split and get 7 reveals, and the rest SR cards.

You said to level the MOE's to 60. Is SED determined by cards that are not in your hand? I've been trying to create the best 5 card team I can. Is there a reason to level the other cards that are not on display?

Also... IF anyone knows a link that explains the difference between the 3 categories, Moe, Babe, Sexy, I would really like to see it. I dont have the foggiest what that is about.

Arekusu
04-02-2016, 10:59 PM
I probably wont have the shards to get all the Cards that are available, the six different girls.
So I have been trying to figure out which of these are the best to get, and I haven't found any information on them yet.

Honestly, I feel like some of the other items are probably a better investment for me anyhow, like the Reveal Cards, or the SR cards to boost cards I already have level. Assuming I will have 1400 shards before the event ends, what should I be getting?

Also... do you have to trade them in before the event ends, or will it give you a few days to trade in, after the battles have stopped?
Any information is appreciated, thanks.

Trade in before the event ends just to be safe...last time the trading post was still trading shards after the event ended but who knows if they'll do that again. Personally, I would get card reveals and use them when you want to try and get slayer cards, and stockpile some wilds to level them. If you really don't care about slayers, getting just SR Wilds would make more sense. 1400 shards spent on wilds and used on some high SED girls will increase your SED by around 10-11K, whereas spending a large amount to get the SR at ~1250 SED and using the remaining shards on SR Wilds won't net that much of an increase. Same with getting the Rs and R Wilds, they won't give you as much total SED. The H scenes will be (if they're not already) on the Wiki if your curious about those so I don't think the cards are as useful as the other rewards. If you haven't done so already, this would be a great time to use your wilds to start levelling up your Moes to 60 for the most SED.

- - - Updated - - -

What you said, is kind of what I was thinking. I didn't know IF there was something super special about the cards being offered for 900 shards or not. It didn't seem like it was the best plan to get those. I think the SR cards and reveal cards are going to be the most valuable to me. I'll probably do a split and get 7 reveals, and the rest SR cards.

You said to level the MOE's to 60. Is SED determined by cards that are not in your hand? I've been trying to create the best 5 card team I can. Is there a reason to level the other cards that are not on display?

Also... IF anyone knows a link that explains the difference between the 3 categories, Moe, Babe, Sexy, I would really like to see it. I dont have the foggiest what that is about.
Your total SED (ALL cards you own) will come into play during another type of event, the Elite Guard, so yeah try and get as much SED out of all the cards you own as possible. The cards on your homepage display are really only for show, doesn't matter what you put there, it has no effect on gameplay. The PeroColo deck is seperate from the homepage display, so continue to use only the strongest cards in PeroColo.

The difference between card types: Moes get a lot of SED per level until ~60 and past 80 it's practically nothing, they also have to lowest total SEDs. Sexy barely gets any SED per level until past 80, they also tend to have the highest SED...except a few which I just happened to make a thread to rant about (http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/1217-worst-girls-pps.html). Babes have in the middle SED and they level up linearly, ~1 percent of their total SED per level.

nip101
04-03-2016, 04:45 AM
Alright so my opinion is to try and get the older cards (from first shards event) if possible, the event tab says that those 3 will be available for the last time. You should be able to get Himorogi(600 shards) and Kodama (300). If your able to get up to 1500 total you could get damocles(900) instead of kodama.

If you really want reveals that's your choice but personally I wouldn't do that over cards (generally you get enough from events to break even with revival/event getcha tickets.

Don't buy sr wild 1s! Instead if you really want wilds buy ex-wilds and give them to kurito. Worst case you'll get a 3wild from it but there's better rewards to (puddings ect). You can Look at the thread about kurito and try to get into different brackets if you want specific rewards. Personally I'm gonna dump all my extra shards into ex-wilds. Also if your really starved for wilds throw some r-gatchas at kurito for some 3 sr wilds.

Also for a strategy I'd recommend saving your e-gatchas from other events for this one so that you can catch up, assuming we have another, since it seems like the new 3 cards might be back for the next shards event, and you'll be back in the same situation as this one.

For gambit you probably wont need to spend any tickets if your able to place in the top 1k of this since we should get the sr beta, I think, as the reward. Also make sure you save enough sr wilds to max out the reward so that you get the maximum bonus possible.

As for the EG event having a 1-2 slayers is only sort of helpful but you wont be bringing down big SEG without all of them and a high base sed so I wouldn't worry to much about that.

Arekusu
04-03-2016, 05:16 AM
Hm, considering it's only a 5 shard difference I do wanna correct myself and agree that EX Wilds would be a better choice, trade them in with Kurito.

Fourth-Down
04-03-2016, 07:04 AM
You're saying to get the cards first, the ones that wont be available again, as the first choice.
Thing is... I have many many level 1 cards. N > R > SR obviously, but still, around 25 SR cards, only 3 of which are level 100, and only 6 of which are 50+.

The EX cards... what can they be used for? I dont have any EX cards, and unless I am mistaken, and the EX cards can be used to send you over 100, they dont seem like a good buy for me right now. But are you saying to get the EX cards, and then trade them to Kurito? Does she actually produce anything good? I've only done a few trades with her, and I had looked at a chart for items values when doing the trades, but was disappointed with each trade. Also... do the EX cards provide more than 1 level when used on an SR card, or an R or N?

The cards that are available for trade. Is there anything special about them? Other than they will no longer be available, I looked them up, and their SED doesn't appear to be anything extraordinary. Is there something special about them I dont know?

Thanks for the help guys.

Arekusu
04-03-2016, 08:30 AM
The most convenient answer would be to just get the SR 1s over EX still...getting a ton of EX Wilds takes a lot of time to process with Kurito (2 HR timer sometimes) and honestly some of the rewards really are not great. In fact I would say I don't normally get an SR3/5, I usually get pudding. Worst results for EX Wilds would actually be a single half pudding, the limited cards once you already have it, or the PeroGlasses, and the first two happen quite a bit. Although in the long game it's very good for a mostly f2p to trade in EX Wilds for puddings, especially since pudding can be traded in again anyway for a good shot an SR3 if you don't want pudding. EX wilds won't increase your SED much in the short term if that's what your looking for, that's a choice you'll have to make. EX wilds also can't be used at all until a card is at 100 and you've finished some of the "one time only" missions. And there's nothing special about the tradable cards other than they're going away soon.

Lol the more I'm thinking about it the more convoluted it gets...especially since there's a lot of hard data still lacking on Kurito and trading in EX Wilds. But again, for short-term SED, EX Wilds aren't a good choice.

Unregistered
04-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Last event girls were 1000/400/200, which felt like a better value for the lower SR and R. The wording sounds like they won't be available as Shards rewards again, but we'll likely see them in revival gatcha. I wouldn't pick them up unless you really like their art.

Ex Wilds are hard to come by outside of Shards event, so I would advise skipping the R and SR wilds. Even if you aren't interested in Ex leveling, Feeding Kurito Ex wilds one at a time will net you way more than 1.33 SR wilds on average, although I would advise feeding something else with an ex wild to push into the 1501+ point bracket, to be most efficient.

Lastly, keep in mind that there's no guarantee what the trade prices or girl/item availability will be next time.

- - - Updated - - -

(Not an update, but another unregistered mook posting.)

Honestly, it doesn't seem to matter much which of the new cards anyone gets. They all have nearly identical bodies, faces, and totally vacant expressions. Only the hair/clothing is different. So you can't really even pick a favorite, and the only thing that really separates them is the max SED. If you can get the SR, great...if you have to choose between the two Rs the one that costs more shards actually has less max SED.

I regretted not being able to get Damocles last time. I probably won't get her this time either, and I'll be stuck with crystal crotch catgirl and/or the other R.

JSensei
04-03-2016, 06:47 PM
I can't remember if Shards 1 was just longer or if this one just felt harder. I know I had a higher multiplier because I had a free SEC for getting the 1000 rank bonus. Plus 1800 shards is a LOT harder to get. I think it was 1600 to get them all last time. I'm right at 1600 shards for this event, so I'm feeling the 200 shard difference pretty hard. I think I can barely make it, but last time I came away with all three girls and a bunch of consumables. This time I end up with all three girls or two out of three and some consumables. What a shame.

Unregistered
04-03-2016, 08:02 PM
If the wiki is accurate, both shard events are the same duration. It might have been your SEC that made it easier, or it could be as simple as more people competing this time.

JSensei
04-03-2016, 09:15 PM
If the wiki is accurate, both shard events are the same duration. It might have been your SEC that made it easier, or it could be as simple as more people competing this time.

I think the main thing is the cost of the cards. That and the SEC that made it easier. This time, they didn't give a 'free' SEC and they increased the cost of all three new cards. That makes this event harder than the last one if you want all three.

I still like the shorter events like this. I can't keep up with events that require attention every 10-30 minutes for longer than a few days.

ChibiKika
04-03-2016, 11:43 PM
I can't remember if Shards 1 was just longer or if this one just felt harder. I know I had a higher multiplier because I had a free SEC for getting the 1000 rank bonus. Plus 1800 shards is a LOT harder to get. I think it was 1600 to get them all last time. I'm right at 1600 shards for this event, so I'm feeling the 200 shard difference pretty hard. I think I can barely make it, but last time I came away with all three girls and a bunch of consumables. This time I end up with all three girls or two out of three and some consumables. What a shame.

Looks like it was 1,600 last time...which is weird since I feel the same difficulty issue, though last time I had a +9 slayer boost (had more money back then) whereas this time I'm using a +7 (missed the R slayer, oh well).

One thing I will note though is that last time I was attacking Rank 5's for the streak, and then moving up between Rank 3-4 and burning pudding along the way to hit the top 1000 in the leaderboards. This time around after I built up my streak to a satisfactory point I spent about day hitting Rank 2 and...after a series of consecutive losses, came to the conclusion that if I was gonna play hard, I might as well do Rank 1 and that came out pretty odd as well (Rank 2 consists of alot of trap decks, whereas Rank 1 has mostly attackers, guess players on the highest tiers don't care about defense at all, not that I'm complaining seeing as we both benefit from it).

I got all 3 girls last time and this time around, the difference being this time I literally didn't spend a dime and only burned about 4 pudding halves just to be on the safe side in terms of ranking placement. Other than that, not much difference in difficulty in the general sense, only personal due to my frustration with brute forcing Rank 2's troll defenses.

As Unreg stated, both shards events are of the same length. SEC in the terms of shard payout multiplier helps tremendously, but I think anyone highly devoted might still be able to get by without needing all of them, provided you are willing to sacrifice a bit of sleep for the cause. Thus, your perceived difficulty is probably the mix of both the higher slayer multiplier and the lower cost of both girls.

Unregistered
04-04-2016, 02:40 AM
Playing pretty consistently while I was awake over the course of the event (alarm set for every 30 minutes during the day) netted me just over 700 shards with only the N slayer. Having just one of the better slayers would have allowed me to get more than one card out of the event. There's actually a wide range between having SECs and not having them. You're right, you probably don't need all of the SECs, but you definitely do need some of them.

What's somewhat confusing to me is that even with this pathetic showing I'm placing below 700th. Did the defense trolls just set and forget their decks?