PDA

View Full Version : Cards without mosaic

JSensei
04-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Since it is known that some cards are now free of mosaic censoring, list them here as you find them. Interestingly enough, they are still sometimes censored on the 'torn' pages. I started with the normal cards, so here is the list as I found it to be. I don't have ever normal card, but I've got most.

Sawa Sakurai (N-Sexy)
Ayumi Akino (N-Sexy)
Minae Yamada (N-Sexy)
Risa Shimazono (N-Sexy)
Yuko Nanaka (N-Sexy)
Mayumi Hashiguchi (N-Sexy)

Takako Kono (N-Babe)
Natsuku Hieda (N-Babe)
Rio Iguchi (N-Babe)
Ouka Komai (N-Babe)
Yukiko Hisaka (N-Babe)
Kayo ShimadaI (N-Babe)
Iori Kodama (N-Babe)

Chidori Koinaka (N-Moe)
Kana Mizushima (N-Moe)
Megumi Komoto (N-Moe)
Mistress Shiro (N-Moe)
Kaoru Sanjo (N-Moe)
Shizue Kitano (N-Moe)
Yukie Takenouchi (N-Moe)
Chiho Kojima (N-Moe)
Nozomi Asakura (N-Moe)

Unregistered
04-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Chidori herself and part of Mayumi's last scenes are still censored.

Vic47
04-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Oh, i was about to make this thread myself but was too lazy to do it in the end :D
Anyways, there should be at least 36 uncensored cards, as Nutaku staff said on Discord.
Gotta find them all! :D

zephusdragon
04-30-2016, 06:30 PM
The Wiki pictures need to be updated so they don't have mosaics and maybe add a section for which have mosaics and which don't?

Vic47
05-02-2016, 06:59 PM
The Wiki pictures need to be updated so they don't have mosaics and maybe add a section for which have mosaics and which don't? I suppose guys will do that after all the cards will get uncensored.

Mattress
05-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Why the new girls have mosaic censorship? That's silly, nutaku CAN used the decensored version ( look at the background in the rewards screen).

Vic47
05-25-2016, 06:47 PM
Why the new girls have mosaic censorship? That's silly, nutaku CAN used the decensored version ( look at the background in the rewards screen).

They say that the original uncensored card images were lost, so they had to find someone to re-draw the censored genitalia from scratch. The work is going slow, but they've promised they will uncen all of the stuff. We just have to wait patiently...

Mattress
05-26-2016, 10:09 AM
They say that the original uncensored card images were lost, so they had to find someone to re-draw the censored genitalia from scratch. The work is going slow, but they've promised they will uncen all of the stuff. We just have to wait patiently...

Thanks for the info!