PDA

View Full Version : Any box surprise this time?

Armeris
04-07-2016, 08:08 AM
Just want to know if there is, as usual, a card hidden on the boxes and if we must save the gold keys for the second half and the last time "exclusive card inside golden boxes".

The last time I think that the card hidden on boxes was mentioned on the event information, and the gold exclusive one on the second half, but I'm not 100% sure.

The first is just matter of time, but for the second I think is better save the gold keys now and don't regret on the second half XD

PS: Not sure if this topic was mentioned in the other thread, but it sounds like another cry post about macros, so I prefer ask for it aside.

Tenhou
04-07-2016, 08:36 AM
The current SR card from boxes can be gotten through both gold and silver keys. Had quite a few already.

JSensei
04-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Just want to know if there is, as usual, a card hidden on the boxes and if we must save the gold keys for the second half and the last time "exclusive card inside golden boxes".

The last time I think that the card hidden on boxes was mentioned on the event information, and the gold exclusive one on the second half, but I'm not 100% sure.

The first is just matter of time, but for the second I think is better save the gold keys now and don't regret on the second half XD

PS: Not sure if this topic was mentioned in the other thread, but it sounds like another cry post about macros, so I prefer ask for it aside.

The macro thread was an attempt to make a joke of it before the event started. It's 100% not serious at all.

chillinfar
04-07-2016, 12:34 PM
And other macrofag got banned :cool:

Well, perhaps that only 1 card will be present this time.

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 10:06 PM
I got the SR in both a gold and a silver case. It's OK to use those keys.

I am, however, considering not opening my opened pink cases until the 2nd half of the event. You get all these one-day peronamin half and pero pudding half. Those are better used in the 2nd half of the event when you have more event slayers from your saved up eGatcha tickets.

Opalia24
04-08-2016, 03:34 AM
If they do like last time a new SR-girl will be given from gold boxes.

When you got the SR-girl save rest of keys until 2nd half of event maybe you need more in 2nf half.

lovlov
04-09-2016, 12:39 PM
In gambit 4 there was one SR card all duration. In gambit 5 there was one R card all duration and one SR card on second part.
In Gambit 6 there is a SR card already on first part.
So i do not believe there will be any SR for the second part of gambit 6.

I considered quoting the wiki but i realized that the wiki does not mention explicitly the silver keys can give SR card even though it is already known fact. (At least i knew.) I am a bit confused now, more comments may be needed.

JSensei
04-09-2016, 01:35 PM
In gambit 4 there was one SR card all duration. In gambit 5 there was one R card all duration and one SR card on second part.
In Gambit 6 there is a SR card already on first part.
So i do not believe there will be any SR for the second part of gambit 6.

I considered quoting the wiki but i realized that the wiki does not mention explicitly the silver keys can give SR card even though it is already known fact. (At least i knew.) I am a bit confused now, more comments may be needed.

If I recall, I think the last gambit was a bit shorter, too. This is a more 'typical' one in every way. I'm not expecting a new card next phase, but I'll hold a couple keys back just in case.

Opalia24
04-10-2016, 06:11 AM
I have not claimed rewards for the boxed I found and other people have opened.
I will wait until 2nd half of this event starts because I will have more slayers and slayer bonus in 2nd half.
The stamina restore items I have not claim dont start to rot until they are claimed.
Likewice I have not used and keys in first half after I got the SR.
Maybe I get benift from dont using keys in first half maybe not but it do me no harm.