PDA

View Full Version : Getting cards for daily missions and possible edition of the wiki.

lovlov
04-09-2016, 01:55 PM
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Mission
Flirt With 1 Actress = Get 1 SR Girl
The "flirt" daily mission counts the cards we acquire but i noticed one glitch.

Wether we get a card from the chance time (story, GHQ, extra stage of gambit, EG exploration) or gachas or from gambit's attache cases, it is accounted for the mission provided the mission is active. I even experienced it myself with the attache case and it worked fine.

edit - i stroke a component of my chance time enumeration above because i noticed later that there is no chance time in gambit, even on extra stage after stage 100).

Twice i tried to complete the mission by trading a SR card on Shards' event part of the trade center. One try trading Himorogi on Shards 1 and one try trading Damocles on Shards 2. Both of those tries, the flirt mission "Get one SR card" did not complete.
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Himorogi
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Damocles

Please warn me if my experience is wrong.
Otherwise if i am right, i would like to get advice about how commenting that in the wiki. (Or even do it yourself if that inspire you.)
(Once i broke a template or once it was useless. I hope to help, i do not want to break anything. That is why i am writing this message beforehand. Please do not blame me bluntly.)
I might do something in a few weeks if i have enough confidence. Or discard my ideas forever.

I could comment that with the missions. But i am afraid that may be out of place.
I could comment the glitch (abscence of card count) on the Shards page.
On the other hand, i did not see anywhere in the wiki any comment about completing missions with the attache cases or other event ways. Even when Coliseum still existed, i saw the advice to get cards from colliseum boxes for the mission, only once in the forum, not in the wiki. That is why i wonder if that kind of thing should go in another place of the wiki, like general advice.

Tomaa
04-09-2016, 02:57 PM
hmm, this is most likely a bug. it should count towards a mission when you accept it in your giftbox.
I will confirm it with Nutaku

JSensei
04-09-2016, 09:11 PM
My understanding is that you did not 'win' the girl as you do with other methods. Girls received via the trading method do not count. If I am correct, this also applied to the medal campaigns a while back. They are simply added to your account the same way as if you had used an item.

I think it was kind of silly that it didn't work, but that was the explanation given to me.

Vic47
04-09-2016, 09:14 PM
I confirm what lovlov says. I've tested on all 6 Shards girls (3 during teh 1st Shard Event and 3 during the 2nd one) - all 6 times girl cards traded for shards didn't count towards "Flirt with 2 R girls"/"Flirt with 1 SR girl"/"Flirt with 3 SR girls" missions. While getting them in any other wway (any kind of Gacha, any kind of Chance Time, as ranking/other rewards during Events or from the cases in Gambit / Coliseum Gacha boxes and even as gifts from Facebook campaigns/giveaways DOES count towards the Daily Flitring Missions. So i guess only Shards Trading Center isn't included in thes "flirting" mechanics.

lovlov
04-10-2016, 09:19 AM
After reading the comment about Gift Box from Tomaa, i realized i do not remember if i had accepted it for the GiftBox, or if it was still in the GiftBox.
So i think i will trust Vic47.
And i won't consider editing the wiki for now since the lack of count has been notified as bug by Tomaa, and i think notified the support staff once on Shards 1 back then.
Thanks.

JSensei
04-10-2016, 02:19 PM
After reading the comment about Gift Box from Tomaa, i realized i do not remember if i had accepted it for the GiftBox, or if it was still in the GiftBox.
So i think i will trust Vic47.
And i won't consider editing the wiki for now since the lack of count has been notified as bug by Tomaa, and i think notified the support staff once on Shards 1 back then.
Thanks.

I'm not sure it's a bug. Can anyone confirm if the medal campaign was the same way? I think it's a 'feature' as dumb as it is.