PDA

View Full Version : Tips for next event?

EvilAngel
08-03-2015, 04:40 PM
I think it´s this guard thing again, but i got no experience with that, so i wana ask for
tips or strategy ,how to do best to prepare and start at this event.

Kotono
08-03-2015, 04:53 PM
It has not been officially announced yet, but I'm thinking the next event is actually the one we have not yet had. A dungeon crawler kind of thing.
ペロペロ大作戦 - ペロペロ催眠wiki ~我が頭髪に1本の髪なし~ (http://peroperosaimin.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AD%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AD%E5%A4%A7%E4%B D%9C%E6%88%A6)

I've not yet actually been able to make much sense out of the wiki for it yet, but it does user slayer cards for.. something.

EvilAngel
08-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Google trsanslator for this site is just lol xd
I think u re right, the New and old special effetcts matching.

Arekusu
08-03-2015, 05:27 PM
The event banner has cool motif, deep red background and a spooky shadowy girl with red eyes. Who knows how far with the theme they'll go but I already like it :o

Xanthius
08-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Elite Guard event confirmed.

"There's a new event gacha live on PeroPero! Check it out now and get those new girls for the upcoming Elite Guard event."
-From Nutaku's facebook page

Soullessness
08-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Elite Guard event confirmed.

"There's a new event gacha live on PeroPero! Check it out now and get those new girls for the upcoming Elite Guard event."
Yes! just got the super rare its a power ranger lol

Kotono
08-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Oh, so I guess it is Elite Guard then.
Odd. I really expected the next event to be the type we didn't have yet.

chillinfar
08-03-2015, 08:37 PM
On last guard event i was a real noob (raised from 30 to 90k SED during event), now i want to inject a bit of cash ($5-10).

I'm close to 300k SED, what should be my priority? More SED, focus, stamina or cards (guessing that i can obtain some of them in gacha or event gacha)?

Kotono
08-03-2015, 09:45 PM
For guards, it's all about those slayer cards.
I don't know about this round, but last time there was an N and SR slayer available in N gacha, with the rest being in the event gacha.

Arekusu
08-03-2015, 10:07 PM
On last guard event i was a real noob (raised from 30 to 90k SED during event), now i want to inject a bit of cash ($5-10).

I'm close to 300k SED, what should be my priority? More SED, focus, stamina or cards (guessing that i can obtain some of them in gacha or event gacha)?

SED is best for Elite Guard IMO, does more damage to bosses letting you get last hits and and such, and if it's high enough you can solo girls without puddings. As far as the 10 dollars goes I don't think matters where you put it. 10$ isn't really going to make a huge difference, personally I'd just wait and put money away for the game until I go all in on an event and try to get the slayer girls to get their SED modifier bonus.

P.S. Also if you don't have the means to boost the slayer girls up to 100 they won't be as useful, I believe their SED modifier increases with level

Danex
08-03-2015, 10:59 PM
I agree with the importance of SED, as Arekusu said. That and slayer cards should be the main tricks when dealing with elite guards. Furthermore, average SED level should be quite higher than the average during last event, so we should expect to see some nasty HP amounts on those guards now.

As Kotono said, during previous event there were some slayer cards available at N gacha, so F2P players should try to get those free slayer cards asap. After that, SED should be the main stuff for the event.
For those willing to spend some money, then I'd say go for the slayer cards which will be only available at those damn event gachas.

Oh, well, having some puddings always helps.

Unregistered
08-04-2015, 12:52 AM
I hear we might get a hide a seek event.

I started to play also at japanees server of PeroPero 10 days a goe even thougth I cant read japaneese.
Japan serven had this event last week.

Event have spechel wheel with no Chance but with Pero, Exp, Gift and 2 new spins.

Spin cost start at 1 but go up at you find more girls. Target in first week is to find 100 girls and for 2nd week to find 100 more.

Hide and seek
1) Every 3-10 spins when the count hit 100% you search for a girl (pick 1 of 6 cards). If you pick the one of the right cards girl-count increass. A limmed r-girl is unlucked after 100 successes and a limmed sr-girl at 200 pick. Movies are also unlucked and other gifts are given after finding 5, 10, 15,..,200 girls. If you didnt pick girl you find 500 pero, 1000 Pero or a small item. First week only gifts for the first 100 girls is avaleble. Spin cost go up with girls found. and number of spins between each search go up as you find more girls. You also get a multiplyer on expso for every 1 stamina spen I ended up getting 4? exp, not the normal 1 exp per stamina spend. Event is very good for getting exp.

Collect items
2) Collect an item (Last week it was fruits but each time it is a different item players have to collect.
Get the rigth tripple spin and you pick from 6 cards that can give 0, 5(normel) 10(normel) 30(rare) 50(rare) 100(SR) or 300 Fruits(SR).
Collect enogth fruits to get rewards. Use a radar item it garanti an item. The number of items (fruits) found might be multiplied be a factor if you got some special girls... Collecting items work like EP in first event and is ues to collect rewards.

3) Breifcase. 2nd new spin.
A new trippele spin lets you find 3 girl bosses: a normal boss , a rare boss or a sr boss. They cost 1, 2 and 3 focus de defeat. Reward form normal boss is a N-key(pink key) or a N-Breifcase. Reward form rare boss is a R-key(silver key) or a R-Breifcase. Reward form SR boss is a SR-key(gold key) or a SR-Breifcase. All you friends can see you unlocked briefcases and open them with there keys.
Normal key for normal briefcase and so on. You can't open you owen briefcases. After some hours unopende briefcases go away( normal briefcase last 4 hours N and SR last longer). When a briefcase has been open both the opne and the person who found the briefacase and the player who open the briefcase both get an item. Normaly N-tiem from N-briefcases and so on. Players seem to find more briefcase than keys but key can be bougth for gold in shop.

Ofcause I am not cetain that we get this event but that is what some player tells me.

Arekusu
08-04-2015, 01:14 AM
The above post sounds interesting, however my news feed it actually says:
◆Event
The new EVENT GACHA has been listed! Check out the NEW SPECIAL CARDS you can receive, level up your old ones and get ready for the upcoming event!
Now in the event gacha screen if you check the card details it actually says the girls give an SED modifier so that bonus doesn't really apply to what's described in the above posts event features (http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/126-tips-event-2.html#post1756).
And of course off their Facebook page.

So yeah that event type isn't quite here, although from what I've seen on Youtube there's certainly more event types, I wonder why they're reusing one so soon.

Also just a quick point about the current slayers, if you have all the slayer girls you can multiply your SED by 2.6 or 3.3 if they're all maxxed, they must seem pretty OP in Elite Guard if you don't have them.

Unregistered
08-04-2015, 02:01 AM
I rewrote the Google translation to make it easyer to understand.

Licking Daisakusen

This event have been held 18 times:

Event title Area Event items movie
First time Regardless rescue my daughter-in-law! Tokyo church Bouquet -
2nd Liver trial Hen Abolished school Amulet -
3rd Sports Festa Hen Competition venues Medal -
4th Cultural Festival Hen Classroom Stamp -
5th Winter Komi & hatsumode Hen Comiket venue (first half)
Shrine (second half) Perokairo Lil Lilith
6th Demon extermination Hen Onigashima Panty -
7th Graduation ceremony Hen School Graduation certificate -
8th Lily of the country of 亞梨 栖編 In town Lily Onozaki Anzutama
9th Licking land Hen Licking land Photo -
10th Forgetting of messenger-survival rate 2% Waste hospital Medical record -
11th Lilith Den ~ Saikyo vs most mad Lilith past Scroll -
12th Ai瑠 and magic of the story Magical land Candy -
13th large Christmas Eve game to dance Metropolitan area Present Your your river Nadeshiko
14th Planet of the sheep Sheep of the planet Fuel -
15th Crystal hero and legend (Crystal) Book of the world Crystal -
16th A bouquet to GW Sangenjaya Plush Doll -
17th Its name Two Hand Odaiba Badge -
18th Half moon and noctiluca Solitary island Specialty products -

Licking Daisakusen
Hide ands Seek
Keep spinning until achievement rate is 100 percent.

There are 200 places(girls) in the first half of 100 places(girls), the second half of 100 places(girls).
You need energy for spins to search for girls and luck to find the girl in each place.
If you achieved 100 places(girls) in the first half period you will move to a bonus stage until 2nd half starts. The first half it will be completed just be using normal energy recovery.
In the second half Peronamin will be essential if aiming for 200 places (girls) (unluck an SR-girl).

• Pick a card in hide and seek
Upon reaching the achievement of 100% in each area there is a pick a card.
By choosing the right card from six, you will be able to explore the next area.
Failure to right card then you have to repeat same location again.
If you fails three times in the same area, the one more correct cards will be added, the fourth time to +2 ... neighbor from Tasu1,7 and eventually will be all six cards have correct card.

Event items
A special spin lets you pick from 6 cards that give 0,5,10,30,50 ,100 and 300 of the even item.

If there is a slayer card, it will increase slayer magnification worth the number of items has acquired that can be acquired. Item have no use but give 1 EP per item found.

Slayer card

Slayer card increase the EP you earn you earn.
Also up ratio by increasing the level of the slayer cards.

Rarity Multiplyer
New SR 1.7-2.0
Former SR 1.3-1.5
New R 1.3-1.5
Old R 1.2-1.3
N 1.1-1.2

• Method of calculating the acquisition of EP
New SR × new R × N × old SR × old R = 2.0x1.5x1.2x1.5x1.3 = 7.02 times

For example, pull the 300 item,
and have Slayer cards 1.3 and 1.1 in possession, you get
EP = 300 × 1.3 × 1.1 = 429.

With all 5 slayers cards the 300 item give 2106 EP.

Various slayer card will be announced in the event just before, you will be able to get from the following Gacha.
• Normal Gacha
o N slayer will appear.
• Event Gacha
o All slayer card will appear.
o Slayer Alpha slayer cards in one event will be beta slayer card in next event.

Boss Battle
A special tripple spin lets you battle a boss just throw the pie by spindling focus to win.
However, it will not be able to avoid the battle itself.

Three characters appeared as bosses.
Focus needed Items that can be acquired
3 Attaché case or gold key of gold
2 Attaché case or silver key of silver
1 Pink attaché case or pink key

If you have less focus than need boss will flee.

You can retrieve the contents by using the "key" on Attache case that you get from the enemy.
You cant open you own Attaché case only you can open Attache case of your friends. Both opener and finder of attaché case get a reward item.

Attache case
The reward for finder of attaché case of contents and opener is normally different.

There are no slayer card bonus for attaché case.

Note: Do not forget to pick up contents of attache case open by you friends!

• Time until the unopen attaché case disappearance
Type Time until disappearance
SR- attaché 16 hours
R- attaché 8 hours
N- attaché 4 hours

Opened attaché cases don't disappeare.

• Key
And key, in addition to the enemy in the search as well as a bonus at the time of purchase items, you can get.
Keys will not be able to carry-over to the next event time.
Because attaché cases disappear after a few hours they can only be use in the nest of Kurito after event has finished.
• You got 1000 or more keys of the same rarity boss will only drop attaché case.
Buying 6 N-Gache for 7500 Pero while this event last also get 6 N-Keys.
Contents of various attaché case

Pink Silver Money
Limited SR × 1 Limited SR × 1 Limited SR × 1
Licking glasses × 1
Events items × 300
Events items × 100 Events items × 100
Events items × 50 Events items × 50
Events items × 30 Events items × 30
Events items × 10
Licking radar × 3 Licking radar × 5 Licking radar × 10
Wild card 5 × 1 Wild card 5 × 1
Wild card 3 × 1 Wild card 3 × 1
Wild card 1 × 1 Wild card 1 × 1 Wild card 1 × 1
R wild card 1 × 1 R wild card 1 × 1
N Wild card 1 × 1
Peronamin × 1 Peronamin × 1
Pudding × 1 Pudding × 1
Peronamin HALF × 1 Peronamin HALF × 1 Peronamin HALF × 1
Pudding HALF × 1 Pudding HALF × 1 Piudding HaldF × 1

R Gacha ticket × 1 R Gacha ticket × 1 R Gacha ticket × 1
N Gacha ticket × 1
Perot × 10000
Perot × 5000 Perot × 5000
Perot × 3000 Perot × 3000
Perot × 1000

Event limited edition items
- Currently two types exist, you can use only during the Battle of the event (can carry over to the next Battle of the event)
• Licking radar
Effect: chance tripple spin increase. When acheve a tripple spin one is consumped.
When you click the top right corner of the radar can be switched on and off.

• Licking Glasses
Effect: Will turn the 6 card in the event.

blobzerz
08-04-2015, 11:30 PM
The above post sounds interesting, however my news feed it actually says:
I wonder why they're reusing one so soon.

Prolly because they pretended all those bugged bosses were "working as intended" and whales spent a lot on puddings and made them money so they want to do it again :P

EvilAngel
08-09-2015, 06:28 AM
I rewrote the Google translation to make it easyer to understand.

Licking Daisakusen

This event have been held 18 times:

Event title Area Event items movie
First time Regardless rescue my daughter-in-law! Tokyo church Bouquet -
2nd Liver trial Hen Abolished school Amulet -
3rd Sports Festa Hen Competition venues Medal -
4th Cultural Festival Hen Classroom Stamp -
5th Winter Komi & hatsumode Hen Comiket venue (first half)
Shrine (second half) Perokairo Lil Lilith
6th Demon extermination Hen Onigashima Panty -
7th Graduation ceremony Hen School Graduation certificate -
8th Lily of the country of 亞梨 栖編 In town Lily Onozaki Anzutama
9th Licking land Hen Licking land Photo -
10th Forgetting of messenger-survival rate 2% Waste hospital Medical record -
11th Lilith Den ~ Saikyo vs most mad Lilith past Scroll -
12th Ai瑠 and magic of the story Magical land Candy -
13th large Christmas Eve game to dance Metropolitan area Present Your your river Nadeshiko
14th Planet of the sheep Sheep of the planet Fuel -
15th Crystal hero and legend (Crystal) Book of the world Crystal -
16th A bouquet to GW Sangenjaya Plush Doll -
17th Its name Two Hand Odaiba Badge -
18th Half moon and noctiluca Solitary island Specialty products -

Licking Daisakusen
Hide ands Seek
Keep spinning until achievement rate is 100 percent.

There are 200 places(girls) in the first half of 100 places(girls), the second half of 100 places(girls).
You need energy for spins to search for girls and luck to find the girl in each place.
If you achieved 100 places(girls) in the first half period you will move to a bonus stage until 2nd half starts. The first half it will be completed just be using normal energy recovery.
In the second half Peronamin will be essential if aiming for 200 places (girls) (unluck an SR-girl).

• Pick a card in hide and seek
Upon reaching the achievement of 100% in each area there is a pick a card.
By choosing the right card from six, you will be able to explore the next area.
Failure to right card then you have to repeat same location again.
If you fails three times in the same area, the one more correct cards will be added, the fourth time to +2 ... neighbor from Tasu1,7 and eventually will be all six cards have correct card.

Event items
A special spin lets you pick from 6 cards that give 0,5,10,30,50 ,100 and 300 of the even item.

If there is a slayer card, it will increase slayer magnification worth the number of items has acquired that can be acquired. Item have no use but give 1 EP per item found.

Slayer card

Slayer card increase the EP you earn you earn.
Also up ratio by increasing the level of the slayer cards.

Rarity Multiplyer
New SR 1.7-2.0
Former SR 1.3-1.5
New R 1.3-1.5
Old R 1.2-1.3
N 1.1-1.2

• Method of calculating the acquisition of EP
New SR × new R × N × old SR × old R = 2.0x1.5x1.2x1.5x1.3 = 7.02 times

For example, pull the 300 item,
and have Slayer cards 1.3 and 1.1 in possession, you get
EP = 300 × 1.3 × 1.1 = 429.

With all 5 slayers cards the 300 item give 2106 EP.

Various slayer card will be announced in the event just before, you will be able to get from the following Gacha.
• Normal Gacha
o N slayer will appear.
• Event Gacha
o All slayer card will appear.
o Slayer Alpha slayer cards in one event will be beta slayer card in next event.

Boss Battle
A special tripple spin lets you battle a boss just throw the pie by spindling focus to win.
However, it will not be able to avoid the battle itself.

Three characters appeared as bosses.
Focus needed Items that can be acquired
3 Attaché case or gold key of gold
2 Attaché case or silver key of silver
1 Pink attaché case or pink key

If you have less focus than need boss will flee.

You can retrieve the contents by using the "key" on Attache case that you get from the enemy.
You cant open you own Attaché case only you can open Attache case of your friends. Both opener and finder of attaché case get a reward item.

Attache case
The reward for finder of attaché case of contents and opener is normally different.

There are no slayer card bonus for attaché case.

Note: Do not forget to pick up contents of attache case open by you friends!

• Time until the unopen attaché case disappearance
Type Time until disappearance
SR- attaché 16 hours
R- attaché 8 hours
N- attaché 4 hours

Opened attaché cases don't disappeare.

• Key
And key, in addition to the enemy in the search as well as a bonus at the time of purchase items, you can get.
Keys will not be able to carry-over to the next event time.
Because attaché cases disappear after a few hours they can only be use in the nest of Kurito after event has finished.
• You got 1000 or more keys of the same rarity boss will only drop attaché case.
Buying 6 N-Gache for 7500 Pero while this event last also get 6 N-Keys.
Contents of various attaché case

Pink Silver Money
Limited SR × 1 Limited SR × 1 Limited SR × 1
Licking glasses × 1
Events items × 300
Events items × 100 Events items × 100
Events items × 50 Events items × 50
Events items × 30 Events items × 30
Events items × 10
Licking radar × 3 Licking radar × 5 Licking radar × 10
Wild card 5 × 1 Wild card 5 × 1
Wild card 3 × 1 Wild card 3 × 1
Wild card 1 × 1 Wild card 1 × 1 Wild card 1 × 1
R wild card 1 × 1 R wild card 1 × 1
N Wild card 1 × 1
Peronamin × 1 Peronamin × 1
Pudding × 1 Pudding × 1
Peronamin HALF × 1 Peronamin HALF × 1 Peronamin HALF × 1
Pudding HALF × 1 Pudding HALF × 1 Piudding HaldF × 1

R Gacha ticket × 1 R Gacha ticket × 1 R Gacha ticket × 1
N Gacha ticket × 1
Perot × 10000
Perot × 5000 Perot × 5000
Perot × 3000 Perot × 3000
Perot × 1000

Event limited edition items
- Currently two types exist, you can use only during the Battle of the event (can carry over to the next Battle of the event)
• Licking radar
Effect: chance tripple spin increase. When acheve a tripple spin one is consumped.
When you click the top right corner of the radar can be switched on and off.

• Licking Glasses
Effect: Will turn the 6 card in the event.

Would like to see this as next Event :)