PDA

View Full Version : Share your 6* girls - if you ever get one

Pages : [1] 2 3

soranokira
04-14-2016, 10:09 AM
necessary salt-inducing thread. let the whale challenge begin. let's see who gets lucky enough to roll some 6*...

Eab1990
04-14-2016, 01:10 PM
If it's any consolation, I did a x11 roll and didn't even get a 5*, let alone a 6*.

I imagine a lot of people will wait for Lavender's event to roll around and let the pool expand a bit before rolling.

Unregistered
04-14-2016, 08:18 PM
Rates are abysmal, straight and simple.

I rerolled like 100+ times in order to try and get one 6 or at least start with 2 5 stars, not a single effing 5 star aside the guaranteed one.

Nay.

Good luck to those hardcore whales.

Tenhou
04-15-2016, 04:14 AM
Well they even state the chance to get a 6* is 0.5% if you check the gacha info, so yeah.

MiqDoloran
04-15-2016, 09:19 AM
0.5%

Never tell me the odds.

KindaShy
04-15-2016, 02:12 PM
If it's any consolation, I did a x11 roll and didn't even get a 5*, let alone a 6*.

I imagine a lot of people will wait for Lavender's event to roll around and let the pool expand a bit before rolling.

Same here.. lol

Ramazan
04-17-2016, 03:11 AM
Got her... GOT HER!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Well didnt expected getting her :p

Didnt get her normally either :)

Here's the story:

Wanted at least 2 5* along with the one that game gives. This was my 17-18th account, cant remember, this means 18 account with no 5*

Btw i left my second main as well because 10 premium gacha roll went very bad again, like first main (which had no 5* at all), got the 2nd orchid wydler along with the free 5* gacha and too many bronzes... Had very bad experience and loss of time. So here's my advice: NEVER spend flower gems on gacha except on event times. Write this down to every wiki, guide u find :(
To be honest i dont know the value of her and a head start with having a higher rarity but its a %0.5 chance in the end :)

Edit: @sorano: Am i a whale now? :p

http://i.hizliresim.com/JAJODo.jpg

edwards21
04-17-2016, 05:53 PM
An armor-wearing redhead swordswoman? I... I'm in love.

Ramazan
04-18-2016, 06:07 AM
An armor-wearing redhead swordswoman? I... I'm in love.

She's awesome. Despite she's closing her eyes all the time even after aw i was able to see it, guess how? :)

gekko rika
04-21-2016, 06:17 PM
Got her yesterday1081

Ramazan
04-22-2016, 12:11 AM
Congratz :D seems someone was doing reroll too because get her from single gacha like me :D well sakura and plum has the highest single target damage skills, you're gonna enjoy the moments when she uses her skills and rip everything apart. But 2 things makes sakura worse than her counterpart : plum. Her evo passive is useless, I dont think you'll ever need extra damage for raid bosses and secondly: her speed is very low.

Schverika
04-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Her evo passive is useless, I dont think you'll ever need extra damage for raid bosses
You will. Granted there are better skills for raid bosses, but on a recent DMM event you needed to (solo with ally assists) do as much DPS as possible in 5 turns (per team) to a raid boss, making debuff/survival teams inefficient.

Musing
04-23-2016, 01:30 AM
Wait, so it's actually possible to get a 6* by rerolling? I kinda gave up after the first 90-ish rolls (excluding the guaranteed 4*) that never gave even a single 5* since I was basically convinced the first few rolls on each account were rigged. Could someone tell me I'm wrong about that so I can keep trying?

Congrats to those lucky enough to get that 6*, however it was obtained.

Xenrir
04-23-2016, 02:23 AM
197 rerolls later... I'd say it was worth, started working on my backlog a bit.

Schverika
04-23-2016, 03:20 AM
Friend ID. Naoooooo.

Ramazan
04-23-2016, 03:46 AM
Gud and congratz. Need more ppl around with rainbows :P

Musing
04-23-2016, 03:46 AM

Grats. Could you perhaps let me know how you were rerolling? Seems like a really obvious question, but I just want to be sure I do it right if/when I ever try again myself.

Xenrir
04-23-2016, 03:47 AM
Friend ID. Naoooooo.

Wow, how demanding. 621061789.

Time for your team to carry me through the Lavender maps. :^)

Grats. Could you perhaps let me know how you were rerolling? Seems like a really obvious question, but I just want to be sure I do it right if/when I ever try again myself.

I was trying to figure it out for a bit myself, no worries. I eventually managed to get each reroll down to about 4 minutes.

Rush the tutorial, do the premium gacha draw it forces you to, collect the gems for the guaranteed 5* draw and use them on another premium instead. After that you'll have 3 gems - do the first map and burn your 100 gold for another gem, and do another premium gacha. Rinse and repeat.

Ramazan
04-23-2016, 03:49 AM

If you wanna do a rerolling, do it now! There is an event ongoing and you dont wanna miss a 5* girl.

Musing
04-23-2016, 04:12 AM
Good point. Just feel kinda burned out is all, since I'm not even sure if it's possible. Part of me was also tempted to just wait for Cattleya to get added into the pool, but by then I'd definitely miss Lavender.

@Xenrir:
Thank you. That's exactly what I was doing too. Guess I'll keep plugging at it tomorrow.

Schverika
04-23-2016, 05:10 AM
Time for your team to carry me through the Lavender maps. :^)

Sent. Get carried.

Yes I had been looking for someone who rolled Cactus.

Musing
04-23-2016, 01:47 PM
So I resetted 50 times, 3 premium draws each roll. Combined with my previous resets, that's like, 300-ish rolls without even a single Gold, let alone a Rainbow. Now I'm starting to think it's rigged again...

Yeah, I kinda give up my hopes of ever getting a 6* now.

Xenrir
04-23-2016, 02:54 PM
It really DOES feel rigged - that's the entire reason I rerolled like mad for a 6*, because I know I'll never get one through a legit draw.

On that note, I never got a gold while rerolling either. Some 6% chance - I hit the 0.5% before I hit the 6%.

Ramazan
04-23-2016, 03:20 PM
If you get stressed easily or have no patience, just continue with your old main. We'll gonna have events every 2 weeks that gibs gold if nutaku dont plan things otherwise. Besides i was aiming to get a gold while noone of my accounts get it but only a rainbow, it should be enough if one of your accounts get a gold apart from guaranteed one (they should be both different girls ofc) Note that do this only if you have no patience.

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99

Musing
04-23-2016, 03:55 PM
Hm. I really do wonder just how their system works in that case since it seems both of you guys got Rainbows before a Gold in rerolls.

Yeah I'll just continue with my old main. None of the current Rainbows are super appealing to me anyways, and hopefully there'll later be deals that lets us get guaranteed rainbows like in the DMM version.

MiqDoloran
04-23-2016, 04:44 PM
If you get stressed easily or have no patience, just continue with your old main. We'll gonna have events every 2 weeks that gibs gold if nutaku dont plan things otherwise. Besides i was aiming to get a gold while noone of my accounts get it but only a rainbow, it should be enough if one of your accounts get a gold apart from guaranteed one (they should be both different girls ofc) Note that do this only if you have no patience.

http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B7%8A%E6%80%A5%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99

Don't know what the prevalent trend is around here, but I can't imagine repeating that crap ten times, let alone a hundred.

Unregistered
04-23-2016, 06:37 PM
This gatcha is definitely rigged.

I rerolled 100+ times, that measn around 300 rolls too.

My friend rerolled 200 times (yes, around 600 rolls).

I didnt see a single fking gold, let alone a 6 star.

My friend only got 1 effing gold, aside the guaranted one.

I mean, unless we are having some sort of mass bad luck thing..this is definitely off, i can understand the 0.5% being hard to land (and incredibly scam low percentage even for most of the gacha games, lolwut), but not a single 5 in 300 rolls?

cmon...

I really suggest whales not to burn money in this for now, and wait for better times when theres boost or something cuz this sounds like an armed robbery.

Musing
04-23-2016, 06:54 PM
Well, looking at the game on DMM right now there's campaigns for:
3 Premium Draws + 2 guaranteed 5* (990 points)
11 Premium Draws + one of any older 5* or 6* you want + other little extras (5000 points)

And I know there've been many other similar campaigns in the past too.

We can only hope that Nutaku will have stuff like these. Buying Flower Stones straight-up really is a complete ripoff.

Corintis
04-23-2016, 10:06 PM
Oh, I didn't even know it was possible to reset and after reading through this thread, I still don't know how it's done. I feel like those 75 gems I used up were a total waste now and probably were. But then again, it probably doesn't matter much for me.

Knowing my luck from GK, I'll probably be able to get 1-2, 5* ranked upon the first discounted price event for $10, then randomly have a 6* pop out at me for free after 2-months, 1-month if I'm to believe in everybody else's luck with their 6*s. Out of the currently available 6*s, I'll be gunning for Cactace or Sakura, but probably wind up with Bacarra instead.

gekko rika
04-23-2016, 11:03 PM
Nope, no reroll... just lucky :D

- - - Updated - - -

Congratz :D seems someone was doing reroll too because get her from single gacha like me :D well sakura and plum has the highest single target damage skills, you're gonna enjoy the moments when she uses her skills and rip everything apart. But 2 things makes sakura worse than her counterpart : plum. Her evo passive is useless, I dont think you'll ever need extra damage for raid bosses and secondly: her speed is very low.

Masterwolf
04-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Well still no 6 star for me. Had 1 5* and 3 4*, but after finally getting my Barracks to where I like it did my first 10+1 roll. No 5 or 6* but I must say I am pretty happy with the roll.

https://i.gyazo.com/9763db3e1d7801af5be02e02bc26ed04.jpg

Ramazan
04-24-2016, 12:57 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Why thats even better, at least you didnt get annoyed much for getting a 6* in the process like the rest of us rerollers did ^^

Charter
04-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Picked up this one after my first 50+1 roll:

Charter

serek
05-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Fireballs op

kojaku
05-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Congratulations!

Meanwhile, i got 0 5* and '6* again in my second 11 pull D= (only 3 4*, 2 of them dups). Well, i'll make use of that cattleya if you put her in the first squad =D

Zenithale
05-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Cattleya I want you! :o You're the only 6* I really want...
Maybe I will try my luck with a 10+1 pull since I have 82 FG left... I don't know... the odds are so low anyway, but if I don't try I will never get her...

I have read several times there could be special Events where you can choose a Flower Knight, but how does it work on other (Asian?) server(s)? You can buy them directly for X FG?

Pangalan
05-03-2016, 05:50 PM
I have read several times there could be special Events where you can choose a Flower Knight, but how does it work on other (Asian?) server(s)? You can buy them directly for X FG?

Yeah, I was wondering about this also. Can someone who plays the JP version clarify this for us?

enigmastrike
05-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Is it just me or if you plan to spend Nutaku gold, it's actually cheaper per roll to spend 300 gold for 1 than to buy 142 flower gems for 10000 nutaku gold and then 10+1 roll?
I was quite surprised this might be the case so wanted to double check with you guys.

(And then I'll roll for Cattleya :P)

Tenhou
05-03-2016, 06:41 PM
You can only do the 100 + 300 rolls once though, probably once per event.

enigmastrike
05-03-2016, 06:57 PM
You can only do the 100 + 300 rolls once though, probably once per event.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I knew it was too good to be true lol.

MiqDoloran
05-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Cattleya I want you! :o You're the only 6* I really want...
Maybe I will try my luck with a 10+1 pull since I have 82 FG left... I don't know... the odds are so low anyway, but if I don't try I will never get her...

I haven't played JP long enough to know personally but you're supposed to pay cash for your desired knight.

Zenithale
05-04-2016, 08:38 AM
I haven't played JP long enough to know personally but you're supposed to pay cash for your desired knight.
Thanks for the info, and in consequence I tried my luck with the 50 FG Priority Gatcha.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/RNGshit_zps1gfqemps.png
Not really surprising, I know RNG hate me from a long time...

And to add more salt... Olive failed her +1 Skill Level, as well as Ipomoea Nil and Jasmine, without mentioning Hydrangea who failed twice...
Only Yu Lan get her +1 Skill Level. The others were already maxed.

And Bianca Tulip? She's my 5th Silver Mage, and with Lavender too there is no way to upgrade her before a loooooooong time...

I am so happy...

Ancarius
05-04-2016, 08:45 AM
I still wonder why 3* are even in the big gacha. I mean it's not just getting 4* and above, you need them multiple times for equipment and Skill upgrade.
*Petting Zenithale to brighten him/her up*

Aeolith
05-05-2016, 10:40 AM
The only 6* I got so far is on the JP version. She's actually my favorite girl out of all the ones I have.

http://imgur.com/93TcbiM

Ramazan
05-05-2016, 12:24 PM
I wouldnt play on dmm because you'd miss so many event girls, if they make revivals then np problem ofc or if you didnt started recently.

- - - Updated - - -

But you have a 6* girl anyway which isnt something you see everyday :P

Zenithale
05-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Plus black hairs and red eyes... she's definitely not someone I would leave.

Ramazan
05-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Plus black hairs and red eyes... she's definitely not someone I would leave.

Whats so special about them :D my mei have loong hairs and never opened her eyes, tenhou and other guys fall in love with a fox girl with so many tails and there are so plenty hotties in 6* list.

- - - Updated - - -

Though i noticed your avatar girl has black hair and red(?) eyes which makes sense to me now :P

enigmastrike
05-09-2016, 01:06 AM

Not worth the expense, but I did it anyway. She's quite the thorny cutie, and has a great unique running sprite (flying around on her broomstick/staff). While all the 6*s look great, Cattleya, Red Spider Lily, and Peony are clear favorites for me and the latter two are unlikely to show up for months to a year depending on if they try to catch up with DMM.

Going to be a while before I can evolve her as I need to farm enough Manyus to max level her on top of getting 5 gold dragons.

Ramazan
05-09-2016, 12:16 PM
Looks like nearly everybody getting a rainbow these days. Half of my ally list filled with rainbow users. Didnt saw any mei though ^^

Skyleo
05-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Welp, that's only you, then

Still got only 1 friend with a rainbow ^^

kojaku
05-09-2016, 04:10 PM
There's 3 or 4 in mine, but that's also due to me adding two people with cactace and sakura due to having cactace or sakura, which proved to be extremely useful in the previous event.

There's a pretty high amount of orchids, convallarias and some camelias in my list though.

MiqDoloran
05-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Welp, that's only you, then

Still got only 1 friend with a rainbow ^^

Yeah. I don't see any rainbows at all.

Lied
05-09-2016, 07:53 PM
I've got one friend with a level 70 Alpinia. It was pretty cool to see it 1v1 the Wasp boss of 12-5 after the rest of the helper team died and then come out of the fight with more HP than it started with. I've also only got 2 people with rainbows (that I know of) as allies, and it's the same 2 that have always had them. Although one of them has at least 2 6-stars and is probably not a free player.

soranokira
05-09-2016, 08:12 PM
I have 15 people on my friend list who are randoms, 8 of those have rainbows :) I add rainbow allies when they're still low level and weak lol. for the sake of future benefits. and 2 of them even have 2 rainbows.

Ramazan
08-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Hmm long time no post here, wanted to say got alpinia from my 5th reroll :3

Port
08-07-2016, 04:49 AM
I'll brace myself for the glares and pitchforks, but my 5th roll ever (back then I did single rolls, either out of pure noobery or impatience, or both) was a Black Baccara. This was long before I had any idea just how rare rainbows were.

Since then I gladly paid for that 11 rolls + rainbow package. I chose Cactace and got a Camellia, so totally worth it in my book.

Myrdin
08-07-2016, 01:37 PM
My first 6* was Alpinia. Back when the Slice Gacha was ongoing, I did a single draw for the lol and she popped out.
From a single draw. I could not believe it :D
Very thankful I got at least 1 6* Girl. Though personally her style does not suit me she is a good soldier, and with all the ampys going to her she sure can whoop some ass. I would like it very much if I managed get Mei though.

Btw - what are those re-rolls you guys are talking about ? Is it the same thing like when doing missions and reseting your browser if the drops suck, or is it something else ?

Ancarius
08-07-2016, 04:26 PM
My first 6* was Alpinia. Back when the Slice Gacha was ongoing, I did a single draw for the lol and she popped out.
From a single draw. I could not believe it :D
Very thankful I got at least 1 6* Girl. Though personally her style does not suit me she is a good soldier, and with all the ampys going to her she sure can whoop some ass. I would like it very much if I managed get Mei though.

Btw - what are those re-rolls you guys are talking about ? Is it the same thing like when doing missions and reseting your browser if the drops suck, or is it something else ?
The first 50 Gems are extremly fast. Do your Roll and see if you like it. If not, make a new account. Rince and Repeat until you are ok with your roll.

Certix18
08-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Well, I have two *6, the ones that are in my signature. Both time I rolled them, I counldnt even believe it. Next time, surely Ill get all 3* :P

IvanLedah21
08-08-2016, 07:55 AM
*Prepares to receive hate*
My Team 1 has Black Baccara, Anemone, Flowering Peach and Fritillaria just got added, plus the 5* Toad Lily for that anti-pest defense ability. to be fair, two of those were guaranteed (Anemone from 6* ticket and Frit from 6* guaranteed gacha random). Two lucky draws as well though... I might get some hate here...

Certix18
08-08-2016, 12:44 PM
*Prepares to receive hate*
My Team 1 has Black Baccara, Anemone, Flowering Peach and Fritillaria just got added, plus the 5* Toad Lily for that anti-pest defense ability. to be fair, two of those were guaranteed (Anemone from 6* ticket and Frit from 6* guaranteed gacha random). Two lucky draws as well though... I might get some hate here...

Naaaah, we´re good man. Some ppl have god luck, some others don´t

Unregistered
08-08-2016, 01:18 PM
As long as you recognize that you do have, in fact, very good luck...no hate will be directed your way. It's the people who come in and complain that the game is unfair to them because they stopped getting 6* rolls that receive, and deserve, all the hate.

I'm glad the possibility exists for multiple 6*s per account. It means that eventually I might get one or two of them.

Gosara
08-08-2016, 02:29 PM
A lil luck over here and with this step up gacha got the anemone.

senvil
08-08-2016, 07:05 PM
A lil luck over here and with this step up gacha got the anemone.

I got anemone as well.

Unregistered
08-08-2016, 07:08 PM
From what I've seen from the helper squads I've used, Anemone is a really good draw.

PSthebest
08-08-2016, 08:16 PM
I was unsure if I should try the popularity gacha, but in the end I went for the gacha with the new pierce girls.

It would be great to have a Black Bacara in my team, but since I'm short on pierce-types and I'm about to get Geranium who is also a slice-type, I won't comply. I hate this lolicon stuff though. But at least she seems to be great. I should also be thankful to be able to get my 1st *6 anyway :)

----
EDIT: It was also good to snatch that extra Violet and that new Camelia(she is really good). I even got the *4 I wanted the most. My best draw so far :D

Eab1990
08-09-2016, 05:13 AM
>100 gold roll

http://i.imgur.com/dsXwpG9.jpg

... Three rainbows now.

Ramazan
08-09-2016, 05:53 AM
Here ya go. 2nd rainbow of mine in 5 days.

http://i.hizliresim.com/PQ4948.jpg

Unregistered
08-09-2016, 06:53 AM
I can say with confidence this is the best roll I'll ever have.

http://imgur.com/a/DSD29

Ramazan
08-09-2016, 07:53 AM
I can say with confidence this is the best roll I'll ever have.

http://imgur.com/a/DSD29

Well, at least not more than 1 rainbow. Otherwise i'd get salty :D

Distortedrealms
08-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Looks like my roll today (which i didn't screengrab; didn't think about it) just put Mei plumblossom as the 6* and its quite similar. Congrats

Drayvhen
08-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Got 2 5* from my 50gem pull...both from previous limited. At least I have Alpinia for the 500 life crystal skillbloom.

ZOLANTON
08-09-2016, 05:02 PM
I got Daisy!! My first 6* evah.

Randombob731
08-09-2016, 05:42 PM

So happy right now. First 6, along with 2 5.

Zandel
08-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Had my first decent 10+1 pull yesterday, scored 3 5* girls and even tho I already had Bipina Cosmos it's hard not to be happy with that pull. The other two were Cyrtanthus and Anthurium. Was hoping for Flowering Peach but i'll take anything I don't already have happily.

Distortedrealms
08-09-2016, 07:00 PM
What an insane day! So in total I had two 10+1 rolls, and 6 single pulls. In total, excluding anything below gold, I got two 6* girls: Mei PlumBlossom, and Flowering peach (on a single) and 3 new 5* Anthurium, Peach, and Setaria, plus dupes of Convallaria, and crytanthus. I do not think I will have another day like this with this game. Overwhelmed.

MiqDoloran
08-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Idk, this doesn't quite fill the need for catgirls.

http://i.imgur.com/VQVmdyt.jpg

fghk0
08-10-2016, 04:37 AM
I really hope that is the latest the role ... but also very lucky to get the fourth and fifth 6 *

Meister
08-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Im getting tempted to roll singles :D

Eab1990
08-10-2016, 08:07 AM
Daisy is seriously trolling this gacha hard.

I should roll some more...

Ramazan
08-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Daisy is seriously trolling this gacha hard.

I should roll some more...

Daisies, daisies everywhere :D still shes not that bad, her %30 atk up combined with her aoe attack makes chaos.

vysethevaliant
08-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Anyway, I've been hoarding my Flower Gems for a while now, with the last time I pulled being the slice gatcha, in the hopes of receiving my first rainbow character. I passed on the guaranteed 6* as well as the step-up gatcha, since the cost was close to $70 for me (thank you, Canadian dollar :/) and that was too much for me to spend on a single character (despite me wanting one). Unfortunately, the slice gatcha failed me (after two multi-pull), but I did manage an Orchid Wydler, so I considered it a slight win. I patiently waited while I saved up more Flower Gems, until yesterday afternoon when the temptation got me. It didn't help, when I saw so many people having luck with the current event gatcha.

The first multi-pull gave my a single 5*, her being Peach. I was happy, since I've always wanted her (I really like her design), but it wasn't a 6*. :/

I did my second multi-pull and...nothing but 3*/4* dupes. I was saddened. I came this far, I'll do one more.

Then, on my third multi-pull, it happened...

Finally! Not just one, but TWO 6* characters! My first (and second) rainbow characters, just as I was beginning to lose hope. I already have Flowering Peach evolved and leveled close to 50, now I'm working on Sakura. It's going to be hell leveling both of them at once, but it's a task I very much look forward to.

Ramazan
08-11-2016, 06:13 AM
Levelling a rainbow is fun, at least you know they'll be most worthy units after you level them to max. Gz on the pull btw, you taught us not to give up easily xD

Distortedrealms
08-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Ah, you also got two rainbows in one day eh? Amazing feeling. I already got both mine at the 60 level waiting to evolve, I have the gold dragons just need to get some money going. Makes four 6* in my collection now.

vysethevaliant
08-12-2016, 02:31 AM
Levelling a rainbow is fun, at least you know they'll be most worthy units after you level them to max. Gz on the pull btw, you taught us not to give up easily xD
Thanks!

Yeah, it felt really good to have my patience pay off. I was getting worried, having did two multi-pull and only Peach to show for it (still really wanted her though), and when that third multi-pull came...

Tears were shed. ;_;

Ah, you also got two rainbows in one day eh? Amazing feeling. I already got both mine at the 60 level waiting to evolve, I have the gold dragons just need to get some money going. Makes four 6* in my collection now.
It was definitely an amazing (and unexpected) feeling, haha. When I saw the pot go rainbow, I was ecstatic. Then, when I saw the seeds drop and there be two rainbow characters, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was thankful for a single one, I never in my wildest dreams expected two.

Also, you have four 6* characters? Nicely done! Maybe one day I will match you, but as it is, I'm very content with what I currently have. :)

Distortedrealms
08-12-2016, 07:23 AM
Well I did the guarantee gacha for one of them tbh (and this new gacha today is singing her siren song too). But you know, we both proved that 6* are not impossible to get, and can even be won in one roll/day (I mean I got one on a single pull haha) Gives hope to others saving up their gems you know.

Myrdin
08-12-2016, 09:01 AM
Really wanted Mei for a long time now. Now she is part of the team.

Had to go with the ticket, as no luck with normal pulls like some other lucky guys out there, but seeing as she is one of the 3 6* characters I wanted the most (not coz the skills and stats but looks) dont regret it. If lady luck does not favor you.... you have to make your own luck ! :P
To bad the roll itself was crap, mostly 3* a Dupe Gerbera and some 4*.

Ramazan
08-12-2016, 01:23 PM
I had mei, telling ppl how beautiful she is, they said she's so skinny blind etc. etc. But with todays offer i saw everybody likes mei now :D

Kyosuke Kiryu
08-18-2016, 01:54 AM
I'm late at this, but i got Alpinia at the voting contest gacha

It was a single 10+1 pull

senvil
08-18-2016, 03:58 AM
I'm late at this, but i got Alpinia at the voting contest gacha

It was a single 10+1 pull

thats what I was hoping would happen but i got 11 4 stars :(

Ramazan
08-18-2016, 06:23 AM
thats what I was hoping would happen but i got 11 4 stars :(

Its not ez to get 1 rainbow from 10+1 everytime really. Otherwise everywhere would be crawling with rainbows. Even getting one 5* is a pain most of the times and even a single 5* makes me happy because most of the time you wont even get one, only 3*4*

senvil
08-18-2016, 07:31 AM
Its not ez to get 1 rainbow from 10+1 everytime really. Otherwise everywhere would be crawling with rainbows. Even getting one 5* is a pain most of the times and even a single 5* makes me happy because most of the time you wont even get one, only 3*4*

ya I actually snagged 5 5* last time i did 3 10+1 pulls with 150 flowers. I consider myself lucky for the amount I have at this point. Just gets to where I want to be greedy I assume.

flink
08-18-2016, 03:06 PM
Yesterday I got my first rainbow!
It was a single 10+1 pull (Limited 1 Gatcha) :
But the rest of the pull is also awesome :cool:
I was really happy!

And it is right in time for the skillbloom :

Thanks RNGesus.

Ramazan
08-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Even getting one 5* is about %40 chance, you got 3 plus with rainbow ~~

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 06:49 PM
That's nothing, remember that guy who got 6 golds in one pull? I still cry at night thinking about it...

Mystic
08-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Double rainbow and gold is worse...
and 4 silvers...

Unregistered
08-18-2016, 10:05 PM
Double rainbow

What does it mean?

Ramazan
08-19-2016, 01:20 AM
In my opinion 1 new rainbow pull is better than 6 (or maybe more) gold pulls cuz you know, we have events for golds but not for rainbows.

IvanLedah21
08-19-2016, 07:54 AM
What does it mean?

Two Rainbows units (6*) pulled in same 10+1 (he also got 2 Gold (5*) in that pull, plus 4 silvers (4*))

Unregistered
08-19-2016, 10:23 AM
Two Rainbows units (6*) pulled in same 10+1 (he also got 2 Gold (5*) in that pull, plus 4 silvers (4*))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

wesolegends
08-23-2016, 09:28 AM
and 4 silvers...

Is this even real life?..... What does one have to do to get nutaku to bless you like that?

Mystic
08-23-2016, 01:06 PM
Some really crap gacha before, like the legendary 11 bronze aka 5500 gold. :^)

Lemia
08-23-2016, 02:16 PM
So i got Dendrobium from the first Ticket Event, Mei from the second Ticket, Cattleya from the upgrade to random Rainbow Gacha and Black Baccara + Alpinia from the Voting Gacha. (including Orchid 2 times and some other gold/silver tock me 6 rolls). Thats why i saved my Money/ FLower Gems.

PS: Sry for my bad English ;)

MiqDoloran
08-26-2016, 07:03 PM
Here we go,

http://i.imgur.com/wIcFBFj.jpg

Ikki
08-26-2016, 07:21 PM
Here we go,

congratz, finally luck smiled at you, better late than never

wesolegends
08-27-2016, 06:31 AM
Here we go,

gratz, you can use that free skillbloom now :D

Flaris
08-30-2016, 11:05 AM
Had only casually come back to playing this, mostly just for the gold one you get per event.

Kind of gave up as well on the 50 gem roll. It's more efficient, but failing to this point kind of soured me on it. Didn't hurt either that I got a gold a couple weeks ago from a random 5 gem roll. Then this morning:

So yeah...took a while but actually got a lucky break. Guess I can use that rainbow skillbloom now.

sharkboyxs
09-16-2016, 02:55 AM
and 4 silvers...

Your Imouto's have arrived! Inces is Wincest!

fate
09-23-2016, 01:51 PM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/24/VWYDT.jpg
I want more

Wutan
09-23-2016, 02:05 PM
Are you using Dark Magic bro?

i am jealous. Dianthus...

Corintis
10-06-2016, 08:07 AM
.........Ok, I'M DONE! I felt my luck turn around when I pulled a flower gem out of a gathering and lit it simmer for about an hour, so when I pull one out of the 11-gacha, close my eyes and hear 3 beeps going off, I was so confused, but even more bewildered when I opened them up again.

I will NEVER ask for ANYTHING out of the gacha AGAIN. This is amazing; I got so many new girls to add to the collection, new formations to try out and I can finally burn off these 2-million coins rotting away on my account. G_G, and goodbye!

Edit: .........Ya'know what, Waterlily? I was really surprised to not see you show up in that draw, even if I have maxed out your slots and skills. I'll see ya later, in the next gacha draw then!

MachThreeSlug
10-06-2016, 08:17 AM
.........Ok, I'M DONE! I felt my luck turn around when I pulled a flower gem out of a gathering and lit it simmer for about an hour, so when I pull one out of the 11-gacha, close my eyes and hear 3 beeps going off, I was so confused, but even more bewildered when I opened them up again.

I will NEVER ask for ANYTHING out of the gacha AGAIN. This is amazing; I got so many new girls to add to the collection, new formations to try out and I can finally burn off these 2-million coins rotting away on my account. G_G, and goodbye!

Edit: .........Ya'know what, Waterlily? I was really surprised to not see you show up in that draw, even if I have maxed out your slots and skills. I'll see ya later, in the next gacha draw then!
HOLY CRAP DUDE! Congrats on the epic pull!

noheart09
10-06-2016, 08:20 AM

DAT PULL...........how many sacrifices to the rng god ^^?

fghk0
10-06-2016, 08:28 AM
[QUOTE=Corintis;45610].........Ok, I'M DONE! I felt my luck turn around when I pulled a flower gem out of a gathering and lit it simmer for about an hour, so when I pull one out of the 11-gacha, close my eyes and hear 3 beeps going off, I was so confused, but even more bewildered when I opened them up again.

Wow! Super lucky! I also pulled a 10 +1

But ... only the buzz ... ... woo ...:D :D :D

Distortedrealms
10-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Yeah, congrats man, that is awesome.

Wutan
10-06-2016, 08:29 AM
Dude that's an epic pull. I am not the lucky one anymore...

I am glad you are one of my Helpers ;). That's Power right there.

Corintis
10-06-2016, 08:33 AM
DAT PULL...........how many sacrifices to the rng god ^^?
About 150 Flower Gems of sacrifice, pulling only Silvers, dupes and Waterlilys<3

Eab1990
10-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Only 150? Yeesh.

It's only single pulls I get anything decent.

noheart09
10-06-2016, 09:31 AM
About 150 Flower Gems of sacrifice, pulling only Silvers, dupes and Waterlilys<3

pretty cheap for such an amazing pull like that

BurningLizard
10-07-2016, 08:03 AM
So... this just happened to me and i want to show it ;)

Zandel
10-07-2016, 08:10 AM
GRATZ!
On that nice pull.

MachThreeSlug
10-07-2016, 09:50 AM

HOLY CRAP! That's incredible!

Ramazan
10-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Seems single 6* pulls got very common that people started posting multiple ones :D
As myself, i expect a full bronze pull at my next 50fg usage, cuz got too many golds at my old rolls.

moarsi
10-09-2016, 04:51 PM

So did you offer sacrifices to the RNG God or the Loli God or both?

BurningLizard
10-11-2016, 08:41 AM
So did you offer sacrifices to the RNG God or the Loli God or both?

To be honest this is the first good 50 pull i've ever done, the rest pure bronze... the gods finally smiled upon me :D

Ramazan
10-11-2016, 02:43 PM

There are too many stars for a single pull o_O Gz
am waiting for another gold guaranteed gacha, hope i fill my helper team with rainbows soon.

Seraphim
10-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Got Cherry in waiting as a leader of second team but..Cymbidium's x2 combat ability bonus p_p gah..do any future rainbows have that ability? Or even a stronger version of Geranium's x1.2?

Eab1990
10-11-2016, 06:17 PM
No, sadly. Cymbidium is so OP that they never recycled her ability, afaik.

Sakura gets the 1.2x ability later on though, when she's bloomed.

Wutan
10-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Some 6* Girls with Skill Activation Rate Bonus:

Sakura (Bloomed Form)
Nerine (Bloomed Form)
Maple (Evolved) (I like her the most for obvious reasons)
Euonymus

5* Orchid also gets Skill Activation + later on, when she is bloomed

Seraphim
10-11-2016, 06:32 PM
hmm..still only first turn though, hardly game breaking for the really long future battles, sure as hell is good atm though since nothing lasts long. Glad to know Sakura gets the 1.2x later..amg YUSH o3o Wonder if all knights will get bloom forms eventually, even 2 stars?

moarsi
10-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Blessed are the single pulls :D 2074

Wutan
10-12-2016, 08:51 AM

gz dude.

I am a little bit jealous about this...

What time have you rolled for her? i want to try something that's the reason i ask ;)

moarsi
10-12-2016, 08:56 AM
gz dude.

I am a little bit jealous about this...

What time have you rolled for her? i want to try something that's the reason i ask ;)

About 5 minutes ago, in my time zone that is around 9:50 A.M. EST

Wutan
10-12-2016, 09:07 AM
About 5 minutes ago, in my time zone that is around 9:50 A.M. EST

Thank you very much. The next time i participate in 10+1 Gacha Roll my time will be 15:50 CET... at Wednesday.

I hope to solve the Mystery of RNG...

Myrdin
10-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Thank you very much. The next time i participate in 10+1 Gacha Roll my time will be 15:50 CET... at Wednesday.

I hope to solve the Mystery of RNG...

I have a ceratin suspicion of what you might be pointing at (though I may be complete off as well).
Regardless if it works or not, I am interested in hearing your theory behind your comment. Hope you share it, just out of interest.

Wutan
10-12-2016, 11:41 AM
I have a ceratin suspicion of what you might be pointing at (though I may be complete off as well).
Regardless if it works or not, I am interested in hearing your theory behind your comment. Hope you share it, just out of interest.

My theory is that the System behind FKG is similar to the RNG in Pokemon. In Pokemon you can manipulate the RNG (called RNG Reporter) simply by log in at a specific time and raise your Frames before you can catch your Pokemon with perfect IVs and the Nature you want.

I think in FKG you can raise your Frames with the three 3* in a row or one 4* Normal Gacha Trick and after that you participate at a specific time in the Premium or Limited Gacha to get a 6* :D

Myrdin
10-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Interesting. Suspected something else. Didnt even know Pokemon had something like inner calculation going on (which Pokemon are we talking about though ? I suppose the GO version, as only that one really requires connection to play).

Well if you prove your theory to be right, let us know as well as the time that corresponds to your (if proved) calculation :)

Wutan
10-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Interesting. Suspected something else. Didnt even know Pokemon had something like inner calculation going on (which Pokemon are we talking about though ? I suppose the GO version, as only that one really requires connection to play).

Well if you prove your theory to be right, let us know as well as the time that corresponds to your (if proved) calculation :)

The RNG Method is working in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2.

In ORAS and XY this method doesn't work anymore.

Yeah if my theory is correct i will let you know.

sharkboyxs
10-14-2016, 02:39 AM
2089Got this today perfect timing for the Silver Awards that Nazunas been giving to me

A Time to Screw
10-14-2016, 04:30 AM
My theory is that the System behind FKG is similar to the RNG in Pokemon.

Because the theory on RNG algorithm behind Pokemon games must be common place everywhere else, right?

Maybe Nintendo are actually secretly the developers of FKG and as such, they share similar RNG algorithms!

Hyuck!

Wutan
10-14-2016, 04:49 AM
Because the theory on RNG algorithm behind Pokemon games must be common place everywhere else, right?

Maybe Nintendo are actually secretly the developers of FKG and as such, they share similar RNG algorithms!

Hyuck!

Judging by all the guys who get a good draw after they use the Gacha Trick i think my theory isn't as bad.

I have got a Dressbloom yesterday in the timezone i expected. Next Week on Wednesday i will prove my theory or not... We shall see...

Also i think the Programming Gamefreak uses isn't exclusive to them...

Corintis
10-14-2016, 07:05 AM
Holy cripes, I used to be an avid Pokemon VGC competitor and never knew about THAT kinda RNG manipulation. Hatching and generating wild shinies: check. IV breeding: check. Unconventional, anti-metagame team compositions: check. RNG Reporter for perfect IVs + Nature: heck nope; woulda made my breeding work a ton easier.

I know I have nothing to complain about with my last roll, but you have a serious knack for making me jelly with your luck.

Wutan
10-14-2016, 07:15 AM
Holy cripes, I used to be an avid Pokemon VGC competitor and never knew about THAT kinda RNG manipulation. Hatching and generating wild shinies: check. IV breeding: check. Unconventional, anti-metagame team compositions: check. RNG Reporter for perfect IVs + Nature: heck nope; woulda made my breeding work a ton easier.

I know I have nothing to complain about with my last roll, but you have a serious knack for making me jelly with your luck.

I play Pokemon Showdown OU or Wifi Battles OU with Smogon Rules (Stall sucks btw :p)

I use RNG Reporter since Pokemon Diamond. My first Pokemon i rnged was a Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31 Darkrai from a Pokemon Day.

If the System from FGK is similar to Pokemon we need a RNG Reporter for FKG :D

Corintis
10-14-2016, 07:39 AM
I play Pokemon Showdown OU or Wifi Battles OU with Smogon Rules (Stall sucks btw :p)

I use RNG Reporter since Pokemon Diamond. My first Pokemon i rnged was a Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31 Darkrai from a Pokemon Day.

If the System from FGK is similar to Pokemon we need a RNG Reporter for FKG :D
I know I'm derailing the thread, but.........

Got started in the VGC community in Gen4 and specialized in Double Battles/VGC Rules from there (no spike or toxic stalls here :p). Last World's event attended was Vancouver Canada and played for Team Magma. I am not fond of Trick Rooms and prefer to shut them down before they're ever set up. I definitely prefer VGCs where Ubers are banned and if possible, teambuild around Volcarona.

Even after reading tips and tricks about RNG manipulation, like shinies, I could never fully comprehend it, so I stuck with good old fashioned breeding. Heck, the equation for a pokemon's catch rate varying on the type of pokeball used was easier for me to understand.

Just got get us a bit back on track, it probably is a good idea to keep an eye on Moarsi, if you're looking for good RNG. Moarsi is an awesome person, but I have so much jelly directed in that specific direction for single pulling all the girls I have my eyes on. So much.........I still need to get that Anthurium! And Oxalis!

Wutan
10-14-2016, 07:49 AM
I know I'm derailing the thread, but.........

Got started in the VGC community in Gen4 and specialized in Double Battles/VGC Rules from there (no spike or toxic stalls here :p). Last World's event attended was Vancouver Canada and played for Team Magma. I am not fond of Trick Rooms and prefer to shut them down before they're ever set up. I definitely prefer VGCs where Ubers are banned and if possible, teambuild around Volcarona.

Even after reading tips and tricks about RNG manipulation, like shinies, I could never fully comprehend it, so I stuck with good old fashioned breeding. Heck, the equation for a pokemon's catch rate varying on the type of pokeball used was easier for me to understand.

Just got get us a bit back on track, it probably is a good idea to keep an eye on Moarsi, if you're looking for good RNG. Moarsi is an awesome person, but I have so much jelly directed in that specific direction for single pulling all the girls I have my eyes on. So much.........I still need to get that Anthurium! And Oxalis!

Wow you participated in a World Event n1.

Yeah Stall sucks at Pokemon Showdown. I hate Teams with Eviolite Chansey or Mega-Sableye :mad:

I like Balanced^^

At first glance RNG in Pokemon is complicated but if you have learned the Basics it will become much easier later on.

Yeah i know. I keep an eye on Moarsi. The next time i participate in a Gacha Roll is next week Wednesday CET 15:50 cause that's about the time Moarsi has got his Nerine...;)

I wouldn't mind Anthurium either but i prefer a Toad Liliy cause:

Dianthus+Japanese Iris and Toad Lily+Edelweiss = awesome Pest Controll ;)

moarsi
10-14-2016, 08:48 AM
Dang I'm being stalked now ;) In all honesty though if I get nothing but 3*s for the next couple months I've got no right to complain at all considering my luck the past couple months.

nazrin992
10-15-2016, 02:15 AM
Judging by all the guys who get a good draw after they use the Gacha Trick i think my theory isn't as bad.

I have got a Dressbloom yesterday in the timezone i expected. Next Week on Wednesday i will prove my theory or not... We shall see...

Also i think the Programming Gamefreak uses isn't exclusive to them...

Be sure to tell if your theory is proven correct or not. I would like to have higher chance of getting my very own Rainbow/s as well :)

Soltrec
10-18-2016, 09:49 AM
YESSSS YESSS. Finally after half a fucking year. I GOT IT BABY. TY RNG manipulation.

https://s22.postimg.org/nnetyhww1/Untitled.png

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Does that mean RNG can be manipulated? How do you do it, Soltrec?

Seraphim
10-18-2016, 10:05 AM
o _ O ermegerd which method did you use mate?!?

Soltrec
10-18-2016, 10:06 AM
Same thing as Wutan said, except I got my info from a youtube vid. To put it bluntly, I just waited for a silver drop from regular gacha and then did the 10+1.

Unregistered
10-18-2016, 10:07 AM
YESSSS YESSS. Finally after half a fucking year. I GOT IT BABY. TY RNG manipulation.

Or, after half a year of drawing, you were simply due.

Soltrec
10-18-2016, 10:08 AM
Quite possible, yes.

Seraphim
10-18-2016, 10:15 AM
In either case, gratz man :)

Really want the current event girls so I will give that a try later on just because I cant wait for higanbana any longer :3 /roar

Wutan
10-18-2016, 10:33 AM

https://s22.postimg.org/nnetyhww1/Untitled.png

GZ dude. You deserve it. I mean after half a year you deserve 4 more Rainbows... But Beggars can't be Choosers etc.

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Does it have to be 11 draw? I really don't want to collect another 50 Gems though.

Is this the video? Because holy, where does he even get those hundreds of Gems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlg9Mkj0KEE

Soltrec
10-18-2016, 11:45 AM
Yeah, that's the video. And I don't know if it has to be 10+1 draw, but you might as well save up for it.

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 11:47 AM
In that case, I'm okay with Golds, thank you very much.

Eab1990
10-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Does it have to be 11 draw? I really don't want to collect another 50 Gems though.

Is this the video? Because holy, where does he even get those hundreds of Gems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlg9Mkj0KEE

It's DMM, you get 3x as much gems as you do here.

Even then, it's only like $300 worth. Some people have whaled $900+ in a week (no, I'm not actually in that category of whaling).

nazrin992
10-18-2016, 11:52 AM
You mean, the part where a login bonus round people are able to get 5 Gems per day instead of 1 Gem per day? When will Nutaku implement that :(?

Meister
10-18-2016, 12:06 PM
I did a 10+1 draw earlier after using the 4* ticket and it gave me 2 lantana 3 silvers and 6 bronze and also did 1 single draw after the 10+1 n it gave me a bronze.

Now im gem broke again :D

Balkri
10-18-2016, 12:08 PM
I got Cactace last week in a 10+1 "priority gacha"... not sure if good or bad, but is the first 6 start i got :D

IvanLedah21
10-18-2016, 12:38 PM
I got Cactace last week in a 10+1 "priority gacha"... not sure if good or bad, but is the first 6 start i got :D

6* could never be bad :P
Grats to all who got one without whaling like me lol.

Luxrain
10-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Rolled my first 10+1 Limited 1 Gacha Rolled 4 bronze 5 silver 2 Rainbows, Rainbows where Flowering Peach an Kerria. Are they any good? o.o

Myrdin
10-18-2016, 02:07 PM
Dude all 6* are good. Those two are pretty solid, so really a good pull.

Wutan
10-18-2016, 03:48 PM
Rolled my first 10+1 Limited 1 Gacha Rolled 4 bronze 5 silver 2 Rainbows, Rainbows where Flowering Peach an Kerria. Are they any good? o.o

Seriously all that amazing pulls from you guys... I think i have a pretty bad losing streak :(

Ok i will roll one other Gacha this year (the next 6* Guaranteed Gacha) and after that i will hoard my Gems for Maple next Year.

I will have a full Rainbow Squad after all but four 6* are purchases and only one via Luck... and the Normal Gacha Trick.

Thank you Flowering Peach btw :p

Dude8000
10-18-2016, 08:45 PM
There is a 6* Guaranteed coming up?
For Gems or just another one for gold?

fate
10-18-2016, 09:04 PM

Cactace skill trigger rate is almost 1.5x that of other girls as lv 1

- - - Updated - - -

There is a 6* Guaranteed coming up?
For Gems or just another one for gold?

Next one should be step up guaranteed pierce girl (Ane or Mei) or choose between 3 girls +11 draw

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 12:14 AM
But more to the point of the question, no...there have never been any guaranteed 6*s available via FGs. All of us FTPers have to rely on luck to draw them. 5* ticket gacha is the best we can get.

Discoceris
10-19-2016, 12:56 AM
I started an alt account because I was bored, and not serious about actually playing it, and my first 10+1 ...

http://i.imgur.com/AKYOD2P.png

I'm fuming mad because this should've happen on my MAIN ACCOUNT

Wutan
10-19-2016, 05:08 AM
I started an alt account because I was bored, and not serious about actually playing it, and my first 10+1 ...

http://i.imgur.com/AKYOD2P.png

I'm fuming mad because this should've happen on my MAIN ACCOUNT

Well GZ and have fun Leveling again i guess...

Unregistered
10-19-2016, 12:15 PM
started playing about 2 weeks ago and this was my second 10+1 gacha http://puu.sh/rOrTk/e98f18e32a.png

Dorei0sama
10-20-2016, 03:19 AM
It seems to me that newbie have higher chance to get 6 stars than long time players. I just pull 2 11 gacha and havent yet able to get any 6 stars champ. By the way my lv is 75.

Discoceris
10-20-2016, 04:30 AM

Hell no ... don't have time to do that. Plus, there's no way I want to go through the whole grind again.

IndigoOzir
10-23-2016, 01:46 AM
2162 Got her in the first day of the event :3

Soltrec
11-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Obligatory picture. Feels good to get some love. That's 2 in a row. Can I make it three? Find out next time... in 2 months. Give or take.

https://s14.postimg.org/mf5887uwx/LUL.png

Wutan
11-15-2016, 10:47 AM
Obligatory picture. Feels good to get some love. That's 2 in a row. Can I make it three? Find out next time... in 2 months. Give or take.

https://s14.postimg.org/mf5887uwx/LUL.png

Gz. Seems like Moarsi isn't the only one using Dark Magic...

Dorei0sama
11-16-2016, 08:36 AM
Gz. Seems like Moarsi isn't the only one using Dark Magic...

I don't think it's magic from someone whom played this game since it was open. The rate of getting rainbow from gacha is just terrible. Unless you are dark moarsi playing multiple accs and messing up with rng.

Corintis
11-16-2016, 09:06 AM
Once is lucky. Twice is a coincidence. Thrice is a pattern.

This is two times, so we're not quite ready to accuse anyone yet. Moarsi on the other hand has gone well over 3 times drawing 5* and above from singles, which is why we're so eager to either burn'em at the stake or offer our worship.

Wutan
11-16-2016, 09:47 AM
Once is lucky. Twice is a coincidence. Thrice is a pattern.

This is two times, so we're not quite ready to accuse anyone yet. Moarsi on the other hand has gone well over 3 times drawing 5* and above from singles, which is why we're so eager to either burn'em at the stake or offer our worship.

It's simple if he shares his Luck with us worship him...If he is greedy and want all the Gacha Luck for himself let's get some Pitchforks :mad:

kaiser
11-16-2016, 10:24 AM
yeah could use some shared luck...want at least one 6* after all the time i played already...*try's to absorb everyone's luck*

moarsi
11-18-2016, 05:40 PM
THERE IS JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD AFTER ALL!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D 2460

Raine
11-18-2016, 05:41 PM

HOLY SHIT. YOU DID.

(sodium-free :p)

Corintis
11-18-2016, 05:44 PM
Crap. Myrdin, Wutan, git over here.

Rupturez
11-18-2016, 05:48 PM
wow grats, how many gems did it take? Is it on an alt account?

moarsi
11-18-2016, 05:50 PM
wow grats, how many gems did it take? Is it on an alt account?

Yea man I was just creating and deleting an account. Now I'm wondering whether to foster this alt or just keep it for Kitsune Babe.

Wutan
11-18-2016, 05:56 PM
Yea man I was just creating and deleting an account. Now I'm wondering whether to foster this alt or just keep it for Kitsune Babe.

Well it's on an alt account so that's hard work i guess and not some insane unholy luck.

GZ you deserve it cause you have worked for it :p

- - - Updated - - -

Crap. Myrdin, Wutan, git over here.

Yeah i am ok with this...If it happened on his Main Account i would be salty as hell^^

Don't know how many times he resetted for this^^

moarsi
11-18-2016, 05:58 PM
21 times, was IP locked from creating new accounts for 2 days and got it after one more reset today.

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 06:01 PM

That account should obviously become your new main.

Wutan
11-18-2016, 06:02 PM
21 times, was IP locked from creating new accounts for 2 days and got it after one more reset today.

only 21 times? You are still lucky...There are some guys resetting 165 times and more to get a 6*...

You have the Devils own luck after all :p

- - - Updated - - -

That account should obviously become your new main.

Dude look at his Helper Squad. He already has four 6* there oo

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 06:04 PM

It lacks fluffiness, therefore it's worthless.

Wutan
11-18-2016, 06:08 PM
It lacks fluffiness, therefore it's worthless.

I wouldn't call it "worthless"...Everyone has a different Waifu you know;D

Distortedrealms
11-18-2016, 07:17 PM
That is awesome, but would you start from scratch for her?

moarsi
11-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Cos she's one of those "must have" waifus for me. If I get Lycoris on my main or one of my already high leveled alts then I'll abandon this one. But that is pretty unlikely, especially since I plan on never buying Nutaku Gold again.

makinaz
11-18-2016, 10:34 PM
Not even for the waifu you want so bad? What happened to make you stop spending?

moarsi
11-19-2016, 05:14 AM
I just can't justify the prices with my current living situation. I live in Canada, so I have to pay like $70 to get 5000 Gold, that's way too much for a six star, even if it is a waifu.

Distortedrealms
11-19-2016, 05:27 AM
I just can't justify the prices with my current living situation. I live in Canada, so I have to pay like $70 to get 5000 Gold, that's way too much for a six star, even if it is a waifu.

Yeah our dollar is terrible, no sign of reaching parity any time soon either :mad:

fate
11-19-2016, 12:33 PM

What isn't nutaku base is in Canada?

acheter
11-22-2016, 04:31 AM

Aidoru
11-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Just got Dianthus trying to get Camellia (5star) from priority gacha. Well she's not what I wanted but I guess a 6star is a 6star.

nazrin992
11-22-2016, 12:02 PM
Just got Dianthus trying to get Camellia (5star) from priority gacha. Well she's not what I wanted but I guess a 6star is a 6star.
Damn, man. One heck of a pull there.

Raine
11-22-2016, 12:17 PM
SALT!!!

Kidding aside, congrats. Heck of a draw. Dianthus is quite a fixture among helper squads nowadays.

P.S. I just YOLO pulled on the same gacha and got Strawberry Candle (new). Psh. Lol.

IvanLedah21
11-22-2016, 01:16 PM

...I have 13 6*s... 6 are Slice (missing Victoria), Cactace and FP for Hit, 3 Pierce (missing Daisy), and Sakura and Dogwood for Magic.

...Granted, half of those are guaranteed. BB, Frit, Alpinia, FP, Cactace and Dogwood were lucky rolls (Bride Onicidium qualifies as luck I guess)

Wutan
11-22-2016, 01:19 PM
...I have 13 6*s... 6 are Slice (missing Victoria), Cactace and FP for Hit, 3 Pierce (missing Daisy), and Sakura and Dogwood for Magic.

Yeah Ivan...but you are the King of Whales :o

There is No Competition ;)

Nobody can beat you in that regard anyway^^

IvanLedah21
11-22-2016, 01:20 PM
Yeah Ivan...but you are the King of Whales :o

There is No Competition ;)

...Pretty sure I DO have competition for that title... just saying. ;)

Rupturez
11-22-2016, 02:35 PM
...Pretty sure I DO have competition for that title... just saying. ;)

Hell yes, there is a guy on discord, water, that can whale you back and forth. He spent nearly 1000 dollar just trying to pull lycoris (which is one of the few rainbows he didnt manage to pull lol) total power of 500k+

Wutan
11-22-2016, 02:56 PM
Hell yes, there is a guy on discord, water, that can whale you back and forth. He spent nearly 1000 dollar just trying to pull lycoris (which is one of the few rainbows he didnt manage to pull lol) total power of 500k+

Well he must be a Businness Tycoon or something similar...i wonder if all of his 6* Girls are maxed out :p

Rupturez
11-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Well he must be a Businness Tycoon or something similar...i wonder if all of his 6* Girls are maxed out :p

Yeah they mostly have 4 inventory slots and lvl 4/5 skills lol.

IvanLedah21
11-22-2016, 04:03 PM
Yeah they mostly have 4 inventory slots and lvl 4/5 skills lol.

Got lots (comparatively) of 6* girls? check. Maxed/Near-maxed? HELL NO! Not THAT much of a whale, damn it! ;)

arclance
11-28-2016, 08:17 PM
I got Kerria (6*), Evening Primrose (5*), and Camellia (5*) trying to get Lycoris from the New Character Priority Gatcha.
Not the 6* I wanted but a 6* none the less.

Unregistered
11-29-2016, 04:19 PM
Did a single draw in hopes I'd get one of the new 5*. Got Nerine instead. I'll take it.

Ikki
11-29-2016, 06:03 PM
Bought the 1k 6* ticket gacha (it was too tempting) so i could choose a magic or a pierce girl for my main team, the game ended up deciding for me since i got cattleya in the gacha and so i choose mei with the ticket, bless RNG gods

Emrakul
12-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Got 6 star anemone from my first 5 flower gem roll with the starter flower gems. so she was my assistant leader for awhile till i got alpinia from the black friday 1k gold event.

Sephkiscoth
12-03-2016, 04:36 AM
First 6* girl "Legally" obtained! I went also to spend 1000 nutaku gold for Sakura the last black friday event. I see this one has a lot of fame, especially in the past event where most of us voted for this 6* girl XD. Oh, and it was from the current gacha machine

Dorei0sama
12-03-2016, 07:03 AM
First 6* girl "Legally" obtained! I went also to spend 1000 nutaku gold for Sakura the last black friday event. I see this one has a lot of fame, especially in the past event where most of us voted for this 6* girl XD. Oh, and it was from the current gacha machine

Just how many 50 fg pull did you make? or maybe just one pull and "ay another 6 star" ;).

Sephkiscoth
12-03-2016, 08:13 AM
Just how many 50 fg pull did you make? or maybe just one pull and "ay another 6 star" ;).

I don't quite remember too well, I started to play by the end of June... so... maybe... 6 or 7 pulls before I got the 6* girl. Yup, it's pretty frustrating at times, but hey, 5* girls of events are great if you manage to get equipment slots ;P

Rupturez
12-03-2016, 08:18 AM
I don't quite remember too well, I started to play by the end of June... so... maybe... 6 or 7 pulls before I got the 6* girl. Yup, it's pretty frustrating at times, but hey, 5* girls of events are great if you manage to get equipment slots ;P

lol I have done atleast 15 10+1 pulls and never gotten a rainbow out of gacha.

Wutan
12-03-2016, 08:32 AM
I have done 10 10+1 pulls if i remember correctly...

Best Pulls:

1. Flowering Peach + Japanese Iris + Queen of the Night
2. Evening Primrose + Apple of Sodom + Queen of the Night Dupe

Average Pull: Queen of the Night Dupe

Worst Pulls:
1. four Silver/Bronze only Pulls
2. three Pulls contained 5* Dupes from Girls i don't like

My Single Draws always sucked except my Chocolate Cosmos Draw.

flink
12-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Ok, time to show off a bit.:cool:

I've done 10~11 10+1 pulls (I'm not sure)

Best pulls:
1) Kerria, Waterlily, Violet, Iris
2) Japan Iris (x2), Cyrtanthus, Gerbera
3) Lantana, Apple of Sodom, Queen otN
4) Peach
5) Rose
6) Cymbidium (first gacha gold)

Average pull:
Japan Iris dupe

Worst pulls:
2~3 bronze+silver
And one legendary All Bronze pull (my very first Gacha T_T)

Sephkiscoth
12-03-2016, 11:31 AM
lol I have done atleast 15 10+1 pulls and never gotten a rainbow out of gacha.

Feels bad, man... Someones got even luckier than me, but keep trying! Flower gems are for that precisely, haha.
Maybe you use one or two when farming gold dragons but apart from that, nothing much ;P

Rupturez
12-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Feels bad, man... Someones got even luckier than me, but keep trying! Flower gems are for that precisely, haha.
Maybe you use one or two when farming gold dragons but apart from that, nothing much ;P

Expanding character slots :l
Quite costly and definitely a must when you get higher level.

Wutan
12-05-2016, 07:33 AM
OMG i did it on my Alt Account ...

Sakura Hype!!!

fghk0
12-05-2016, 09:56 AM

Sakura Hype!!!

This is really enviable !!!!!!!! I have not seen a rainbow for a long time .... fast absorption of your luck! CCCCO :D:D:D

Wutan
12-05-2016, 10:13 AM
This is really enviable !!!!!!!! I have not seen a rainbow for a long time .... fast absorption of your luck! CCCCO :D:D:D

Looks like i have more luck with my Alt than my Main Account... Anyway I am happy about this cause i can make a good Helper Squad on my Alt now :)

Dorei0sama
12-05-2016, 12:41 PM

Sakura Hype!!!

Congratz on your 1st one. This is how Moarsi get his 6 stars though.

Wutan
12-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Congratz on your 1st one. This is how Moarsi get his 6 stars though.

Thank you :)

I pulled a 6* on my Main Account too (FP). That was at the early stages of the Game but after that my luck turned into a pile of ash...(shitty Bronze Pulls and Dupes)

i hope that's not the case for my Alt though^^

uglyduck
12-06-2016, 09:30 AM
so the second part of the event came out and i yolo'd a scout after getting the gems and

used up all my luck for the rest of the year smh

Rupturez
12-06-2016, 09:49 AM
so the second part of the event came out and i yolo'd a scout after getting the gems and

You have my condolences. While she might look innocent at first sight, her voice causes severe ear damage and long term exposure might have some ill effects on your brain as well.

nazrin992
12-06-2016, 10:10 AM

Lucky for you, there is less than a month before New Year :p

Mitoru
12-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Pretty good i guess. I really wanted her too since I was lacking a rainbow hit type.

AcedPhoenix
12-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Pretty good i guess. I really wanted her too since I was lacking a rainbow hit type.

The gacha girls + Waterlily = Much better than pretty good. Give me some of that!

AgentFakku
12-13-2016, 08:07 PM

Holy Xmas Balls! Dat is some srs lucky roll there, all 3 holiday waifus

Congrats!

IvanLedah21
12-14-2016, 09:21 AM

Right... Pretty good "I guess"...

Rainbow alone is a .5% draw rate (1/200). Add three gold (6.5% = ~1/15.5 EACH) and that's an insanely good draw. Plus you get all 3 holiday girls.

Eab1990
12-14-2016, 09:36 AM
Reposting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHEm2IP01k

(or for those who don't want to watch my laggy-ass recording)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/258355157446688769/unknown.png

I didn't want Fir anyway!

I'd have preferred other dupes besides Toad Lily (considering this is #5), but I can hardly complain about getting both Christmas Rose and Poinsettia.

Ghost909
12-14-2016, 01:59 PM
I only have one, Daisy.

The one I really want is Lycoris, as she is the only Kitsune girl in the game. Apple of Sodom is another I would like. While I am a regular at the game, I really don't plan on throwing down cash on something that is not a guarantee. I've tried it, payed $20 to get enough flower gems to try the gacha 4 times and all four pulls I got a bronze. Although yesterday after flying through the christmas levels and getting Holly, I spent the flower gems that I earned from them and played the gacha; I was taking a drag off my vaporizer when I hit the button when the results of the pull were shown and I started choking on it because I got one of the new girls Fir.

Unregistered00
12-14-2016, 02:46 PM
I only have one, Daisy.

The one I really want is Lycoris, as she is the only Kitsune girl in the game. Apple of Sodom is another I would like. While I am a regular at the game, I really don't plan on throwing down cash on something that is not a guarantee. I've tried it, payed $20 to get enough flower gems to try the gacha 4 times and all four pulls I got a bronze. Although yesterday after flying through the christmas levels and getting Holly, I spent the flower gems that I earned from them and played the gacha; I was taking a drag off my vaporizer when I hit the button when the results of the pull were shown and I started choking on it because I got one of the new girls Fir.

Welp... Lycoris was in a $60 (6000 Nutaku Gold) step-up deal recently (at the start of this month), which guarantees her.

Santiago Rosa
12-14-2016, 03:11 PM
Hi guys I´m new at this forum, but i´ve been playing FKG for 2 or 3 months. And today I´ve rolled this:

The missing 6star is one dupe Lycoris and the new gold girl is Japanese Iris. Also some time ago I´ve rolled the legendary 11x3 star, and 9x3star 2x4star. I´m really salty with this RnG.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I want to add that the myth of Rolling a 10+1 after getting a silver in normal gacha is fake. I got 2x4 star and 9x3 star. True fact.

moarsi
12-14-2016, 03:57 PM
Hi guys I´m new at this forum, but i´ve been playing FKG for 2 or 3 months. And today I´ve rolled this:

The missing 6star is one dupe Lycoris and the new gold girl is Japanese Iris. Also some time ago I´ve rolled the legendary 11x3 star, and 9x3star 2x4star. I´m really salty with this RnG.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I want to add that the myth of Rolling a 10+1 after getting a silver in normal gacha is fake. I got 2x4 star and 9x3 star. True fact.

Jesus Christ three rainbows in a pull and I thought I had good luck. Welp, it may soon be time to get off my throne, there's a new luckster in town!

Rupturez
12-14-2016, 04:04 PM
It's like, people that never posted before come to the forum just to post incredible rainbow rolls to salt people. Note to self, don't check this thread anymore.

Santiago Rosa
12-14-2016, 06:57 PM
It's like, people that never posted before come to the forum just to post incredible rainbow rolls to salt people. Note to self, don't check this thread anymore.

Sorry men, I thought that this thread was made to show some rolls. My trick is to create MANY accounts till you´re satisfied with your 3 single pulls available at the beginning. Then in two days you´ll have 50 FG, roll it and may the luck be with you. I´ve done this around 2 months with AWFUL results. But I didn´t gave up and well this time luck was on my side.
PD: Please if i made some grammar mistakes Is because english is not my native language. But I do my best.

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Sorry men, I thought that this thread was made to show some rolls. My trick is to create MANY accounts till you´re satisfied with your 3 single pulls available at the beginning. Then in two days you´ll have 50 FG, roll it and may the luck be with you. I´ve done this around 2 months with AWFUL results. But I didn´t gave up and well this time luck was on my side.
PD: Please if i made some grammar mistakes Is because english is not my native language. But I do my best.

wow, you are dedicated. I did tried running 3 accounts, but i noticed i cannot run more than 2 at a time. Just way too boring, especially the drudgery at the start.

I did get a christmas rose with a new account I just made yesterday. TBH I think christmas rose is the ugliest character in game. If it weren't 6* I definitely would not consider using this new account. I like my old account's dendrobium a lot better, but the 2 10+1 rolls on that account only netted a single 5* :( Hoping for something better on this christmas rose one. Although getting a dupe christmas rose would suck.

Santiago Rosa
12-14-2016, 09:18 PM
wow, you are dedicated. I did tried running 3 accounts, but i noticed i cannot run more than 2 at a time. Just way too boring, especially the drudgery at the start.

I did get a christmas rose with a new account I just made yesterday. TBH I think christmas rose is the ugliest character in game. If it weren't 6* I definitely would not consider using this new account. I like my old account's dendrobium a lot better, but the 2 10+1 rolls on that account only netted a single 5* :( Hoping for something better on this christmas rose one. Although getting a dupe christmas rose would suck.

Well, I´ve already got Alpinia. Dendrobium, Cattleya, Nerine, Anemone, Cherry, (No Baccara, my 6star obsession). But as I said TERRIBLE rolls, so I decide to close and open a new account. And yeah this girls from the new gacha... Not a big fan of lolis, so i think I´ll wait next new gacha hoping for matures FKG. Leucocoryne!!!

Discoceris
12-14-2016, 10:19 PM
Worst Pulls:
1. four Silver/Bronze only Pulls

I did that on 3 10+1 pulls ...

1. 2 silver (copies)/bronze
2. 4 silver (copies)/bronze
3. 2 gold (copies)/1 silver (copy)/bronze

My very first 10+1 was still the best ... 3 golds, 4 silvers, rest bronze. All except 1 silver were new. Then it went downhill after. I'm guessing for new players, Nutaku jacks up your first 10+1 rate to something along the DMM version (normally) LOL

Santiago Rosa
12-14-2016, 11:27 PM
I did that on 3 10+1 pulls ...

1. 2 silver (copies)/bronze
2. 4 silver (copies)/bronze
3. 2 gold (copies)/1 silver (copy)/bronze

My very first 10+1 was still the best ... 3 golds, 4 silvers, rest bronze. All except 1 silver were new. Then it went downhill after. I'm guessing for new players, Nutaku jacks up your first 10+1 rate to something along the DMM version (normally) LOL

Don´t know men, I think that is completely random. Some veteran players get sick rolls, and new player can get AWFUL rolls. Just luck, bad luck or "PLEASE KILL ME" rolls.

Zenithale
12-15-2016, 12:15 PM
I´ve already got Alpinia. Dendrobium, Cattleya, Nerine, Anemone, Cherry (...) But as I said TERRIBLE rolls
:rolleyes::confused::eek:
Either you spent money, and in that case I don't understand why you start a new account, either your TERRIBLE rolls don't seem so terrible with 6 6*... You know, I play since Day 1, and like a lot of other players I don't have a single 6*, except my Cattleya I buyed for 10€...

Santiago Rosa
12-15-2016, 02:10 PM
:rolleyes::confused::eek:
Either you spent money, and in that case I don't understand why you start a new account, either your TERRIBLE rolls don't seem so terrible with 6 6*... You know, I play since Day 1, and like a lot of other players I don't have a single 6*, except my Cattleya I buyed for 10€...

I mean in one account I rolled one 6 star at the beginning of the game but... then i didn´t like the 10+1 roll on the second day, well I´m really perseverant when I want something. And no I´ve never expent money on Nutaku, i was so tempted on the Black Friday, but I decide to pass.

maotd
12-15-2016, 02:27 PM
I only got one 6* (Kerria) on the game since I started playing. With a random 1 roll. Payed with 100 free nutaku gold. In the other hand, I waste a lot of gold ticket with duplicate girls.

I still hope I can another one, one day, with a 10+1 roll.

VincentPrime
12-15-2016, 03:27 PM
well I have 5 of these girls from free hana out of my 13 rainbows. Anemone was my first rainbow girl when I create the account and try the 5 hana roll they gave. and guess what, my lovely Anemone now can deal 60k dmg maximum, including element weakening counter.

Drip
12-15-2016, 06:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EcdQ5af.png
Funfacts!
-I replaced Black Baccara in my squads with Anemone, and have no intention to use Black Baccara again other than in Nation Battles or maybe to put inside the Whale Ship
-I'm not using Sakura either, and won't for a loooong while, since she simply doesn't fit in any of my squads, but will once we get bloomed forms.
-Squad 2 has two rainbows (Dogwood and Cactace), the other squads have one rainbow each.
-Fritillaria is still on an Ampy diet, so levels very slowly.

FKGvetwithnorainbows
12-15-2016, 07:01 PM
Well, I´ve already got Alpinia. Dendrobium, Cattleya, Nerine, Anemone, Cherry, (No Baccara, my 6star obsession). But as I said TERRIBLE rolls, so I decide to close and open a new account. And yeah this girls from the new gacha... Not a big fan of lolis, so i think I´ll wait next new gacha hoping for matures FKG. Leucocoryne!!!

I mean in one account I rolled one 6 star at the beginning of the game but... then i didn´t like the 10+1 roll on the second day, well I´m really perseverant when I want something. And no I´ve never expent money on Nutaku, i was so tempted on the Black Friday, but I decide to pass.

in this thread, people be like...... "i got a 6!!! but i don't want it"

terrible? (and you even had to put it in all caps lmao) riiiiight... if that's your definition of terrible, i don't know how i should even call mine... over half a year in the game and still without a single 6* thru luck, after at least 300 free gems in that span... bud, you're seriously looking to get roasted like the OP of this thread aren't you? harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1955-super-unlucky-2.html (seems ican't post links)

hitting the 0.5% rate is already a fucking godsend... you should start thanking the RNGesus for those rainbow pulls instead of calling them "trash" cause that's just adding insult to injury to those who would even kill or be completely grateful just to have one of those 6* girls you just mentioned... don't care if you get them on restarting accounts, your luck is still a thousand times better than mine

reading threads like this is making me goddamn salty not because of people posting rainbow pulls (that is the purpose of this thread anyway) but because the some of the lucky people seem to be inconsiderate ingrates... i'd like to give you a piece of my mind because yeah, you just triggered the hell out of me :mad: