PDA

View Full Version : Seed Bearer Boss

Armeris
04-15-2016, 11:15 AM
I found a boss called Seed Bearer, with only 60 hp, and seems like have a very short time to defeat, so I suppose the reward is big but...

As always Scamtaku screw it XD I was unable to enter on Boss section until the boss escaped with endless "Communication error", as a developer I know what happened, their employes prefer to fap instad do their job on testing phase ¬¬

Unfortunely the usual with Scamtaku, anybody have the same issue?

Tenhou
04-15-2016, 11:27 AM
Because stress testing the servers can totally be done with some silly Canadians as opposed to the huge storm of players incoming when it was released globally.

Eab1990
04-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Do you ever make a post without shitposting about Nutaku?

Regardless, it is a glitch, yes. It's on their radar.

Supposedly it drops 1000 equipment gacha seeds when defeated.

moonblack
04-15-2016, 11:56 AM
I had the same issue, and sent a support ticket about it.

Armeris
04-15-2016, 12:47 PM
Because stress testing the servers can totally be done with some silly Canadians as opposed to the huge storm of players incoming when it was released globally.

Is not stress related, acces is fine, is more related to a bug on on that boss encourter, how the data is received, requested, whatever.

Do you ever make a post without shitposting about Nutaku?

Regardless, it is a glitch, yes. It's on their radar.

Supposedly it drops 1000 equipment gacha seeds when defeated.

I'll explain it again little one, if Nutaku do his job properly, there is no problem, even more, we appreciate when they do good stuff like start uncensoring old material, and that feedback is delivered.

But when Scamtaku strike back, as a customer, I complain about it and express my opinion.

When you grow up and have a real job you'll understand that if your job is offer a service, when you fail, not once, every time, the usual is be warned. If you're an adult with a real job, then you have a problem.

Eab1990
04-15-2016, 01:21 PM
I'll explain it again little one, if Nutaku do his job properly, there is no problem, even more, we appreciate when they do good stuff like start uncensoring old material, and that feedback is delivered.

But when Scamtaku strike back, as a customer, I complain about it and express my opinion.

When you grow up and have a real job you'll understand that if your job is offer a service, when you fail, not once, every time, the usual is be warned. If you're an adult with a real job, then you have a problem.

Yeah, I already have a full-time job and own a house, thanks.

My point is that you have a tendency to shitpost over every small thing with your shitty Scamtaku gimmick, instead of actually giving Nutaku credit for stuff like fixing the day 1 lag issues quickly (especially compared to the disasterous launch that was Osawari), or more importantly, how the game is uncensored and they intend on keeping it edit-free this time, etc. etc.

If anything, you're the one that comes across as a spoiled child every time you call them Scamtaku for something as minor as this. Insinuating that they're fapping on the job instead of just being a human error really highlights your poor behavior.

KindaShy
04-15-2016, 01:50 PM
I found a boss called Seed Bearer, with only 60 hp, and seems like have a very short time to defeat, so I suppose the reward is big but...

As always Scamtaku screw it XD I was unable to enter on Boss section until the boss escaped with endless "Communication error", as a developer I know what happened, their employes prefer to fap instad do their job on testing phase ¬¬

Unfortunely the usual with Scamtaku, anybody have the same issue?

Yep, same issue here...

Armeris
04-15-2016, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I already have a full-time job and own a house, thanks.

My point is that you have a tendency to shitpost over every small thing with your shitty Scamtaku gimmick, instead of actually giving Nutaku credit for stuff like fixing the day 1 lag issues quickly (especially compared to the disasterous launch that was Osawari), or more importantly, how the game is uncensored and they intend on keeping it edit-free this time, etc. etc.

If anything, you're the one that comes across as a spoiled child every time you call them Scamtaku for something as minor as this. Insinuating that they're fapping on the job instead of just being a human error really highlights your poor behavior.

There are a few companies with that kind of name, as reward of do a bad job, like Ubishit, is just a joke, you know ^^.

In addition to having a house, you're a farseer right? Because you assure that I don't give credit for the good job... Did you even read my post? Did you skip the part when I mention that when Nutaku do their job, I'm the first that send the feedback and keep supporting their job with my money?

Aside that, you can replace fap for don't pay attention if you like it more, the point is that those days seems like a bad or null testing and QA on games is the usual, but sorry, a big pope of nope, Nutaku is growing well, new games, new features like support game devs, etc. We, the customers, especially the ones who pay and support Nutaku lifestyle, demand a good quality, you know, the usual, or when you bought your home you care a shit about how solid is the building? You care about what you receive right? Or when you go to a restaurant? Hospital?

I've no problem at all with errors at some point, I work developing apps and I know that this stuff happens, the problem, as I say, is how frequently happens here.

Eab1990
04-15-2016, 02:06 PM
There are a few companies with that kind of name, as reward of do a bad job, like Ubishit, is just a joke, you know ^^.

In addition to having a house, you're a farseer right? Because you assure that I don't give credit for the good job... Did you even read my post? Did you skip the part when I mention that when Nutaku do their job, I'm the first that send the feedback and keep supporting their job with my money?

Aside that, you can replace fap for don't pay attention if you like it more, the point is that those days seems like a bad or null testing and QA on games is the usual, but sorry, a big pope of nope, Nutaku is growing well, new games, new features like support game devs, etc. We, the customers, especially the ones who pay and support Nutaku lifestyle, demand a good quality, you know, the usual, or when you bought your home you care a shit about how solid is the building? You care about what you receive right? Or when you go to a restaurant? Hospital?

I've no problem at all with errors at some point, I work developing apps and I know that this stuff happens, the problem, as I say, is how frequently happens here.

You said "we appreciate when they do good stuff", so I thought you were speaking generally as a community. Not sure why you randomly chose to refer to yourself royally. Then again, you referred to Nutaku as a "he" in the same line, so I don't know what grammar logic you've got going on.

You do still have a tendency to shitpost about Scamtaku every time I see you on this forum, even if they deserve it most of the time, so your attitude is still toxic to me by default. I don't ever see you post about Nutaku when they do a good job.

If you prioritized your complaints, maybe I'd take you more seriously as a legitimate poster. 1000 equipment gacha seeds is a fairly minor loss in the long run.

Tenhou
04-15-2016, 02:35 PM
According to most Canadian users i talked to the game worked fine before the global release. Unexpected things and oversights can happen.

moonblack
04-15-2016, 02:59 PM
Hello moonblack,

We are aware of the Raid Boss issue you are experiencing and are currently investigating it.
A fix will be deployed as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
The Flower Knight Girl Team
Let's see how long it will take...

MiqDoloran
04-15-2016, 03:56 PM
According to most Canadian users i talked to the game worked fine before the global release. Unexpected things and oversights can happen.

I didn't notice anything either, except for the last day or so before the global launch my Collection screen wouldn't load. Seemed like it was isolated though, I never saw anyone else mention it. But that was a big enough issue that I'm surprised no one caught it before launch.

Unregistered
04-15-2016, 04:26 PM

This, didnt had a single issue during beta.

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 11:32 AM
Apparently this still isn't working... just found another one now and got the communication error bug again.

Tenhou
04-16-2016, 11:34 AM
The bosses communication error ability is too strong! :P

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 06:54 PM
LOL.. waayy to OP!!!

Dang just got my 3rd one of these... still broken...

Skyleo
04-20-2016, 04:04 AM
Looks like they fixed it

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/20/jcnHrW.png
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/20/RdH7ch.png

Ramazan
04-20-2016, 04:49 AM
Omg thats too many but wish it has a mid-tier version.

KindaShy
04-20-2016, 11:28 AM
Actually good for upgrade fodder. I want my 3 seed bearers worth of seeds that I lost to the error!!!!

;^)

Ramazan
04-20-2016, 11:38 AM
Yeah upgrade fodder. But what if you dont have any mid tier items to upgrade lol? All i have is a tier 3 +1 warriors ring, rest are tier 2 ring, amulets...

KindaShy
04-20-2016, 11:40 AM
lol... they'll come... you'll see....

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 05:33 PM
I guess I should have sent support ticket then
As of 2 days ago, it was still a problem- seed bearer boss (how did you know hp?) popped for me, 2 minutes to kill. went to battle, com errors. clicked raid boss, comm errors, upgraded cards, ran a gachu, fine, raid boss, com error. reset computer, hit raid boss, comm error. event time runs out... hit raid boss, everything fine, failed boss kill listed

Ramazan
04-21-2016, 12:59 AM
Its been 6 days since game open, ofc it should be unstable, but im sure they'll fix all errors.